Host/Mod/Dead/Spec
56%

Total votes: 9
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 489

Re: The Lion King [Day 3]

Post by Dyslexicon »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:20 pmI'm curious then (and I'm sure I'll find out through reading back), why are we yeeting Lavender over 1612?
I mean, it doesn't matter if they are both scum obviously. And I highly doubt that they both could be town, cause then I'm stomped on who the scum team is unless Lav Michelle/you theory is actually correct. Though I don't really understand where it's coming from.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 46

Post by speedchuck »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:25 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:24 pm hi mp

Just replaced in.
Are you jeraldooo then?
No im speedchuck

(yes that was my slot)
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 654
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:26 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:20 pmI'm curious then (and I'm sure I'll find out through reading back), why are we yeeting Lavender over 1612?
I mean, it doesn't matter if they are both scum obviously. And I highly doubt that they both could be town, cause then I'm stomped on who the scum team is unless Lav Michelle/you theory is actually correct. Though I don't really understand where it's coming from.
Can we just lock hands and trust each other for the remainder of this game, of course F3 situation notwithstanding? That would help me a lot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:26 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:24 pm hi mp

Just replaced in.
Are you jeraldooo then?
No im speedchuck

(yes that was my slot)
Hehe, thanks speed! I've been pre-occupied lately.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:51 pm My main problem with a jeraldo flip is that it gives us nothing to go on whichever way jeraldo flips. Lavender flip will give us leads for next day.
Fair point. But also a sad point when it's D3..
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: The Lion King [Night 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:24 am LMFAO I forgot I replaced cobbler I'm so dumb

just saw i'm town and posted instantly :wiz:

that would leave 1612 / Dyslexicon / jeraldooo / Lavender / Michelle / M Plus 7 in the PoE

I'll start ISOing
Has anyone talked about this? If it's faked then lol.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:29 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:51 pm My main problem with a jeraldo flip is that it gives us nothing to go on whichever way jeraldo flips. Lavender flip will give us leads for next day.
I N F O L Y N C H

Let's just yeet the player we most need out of the POE in my opinion.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Actually on an insanely light ISO skim 1612 does look worse yeah? Lav's ISO has the content early on and has mind changing, and 1612 starts with 'I was gonna play but I didn't'

am I missing something (I mean, everything obvviously, but something concrete)
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:30 pm Actually on an insanely light ISO skim 1612 does look worse yeah? Lav's ISO has the content early on and has mind changing, and 1612 starts with 'I was gonna play but I didn't'

Wait, explain this to me again, sorry.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:27 pmCan we just lock hands and trust each other for the remainder of this game, of course F3 situation notwithstanding? That would help me a lot.
I feel like I've already taken a leap of faith in reading you. But I don't feel terrible about it. And if you're actually scum I will curse the gods. And if you are, please don't let me live to a possible F3 thanks
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:31 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:27 pmCan we just lock hands and trust each other for the remainder of this game, of course F3 situation notwithstanding? That would help me a lot.
I feel like I've already taken a leap of faith in reading you. But I don't feel terrible about it. And if you're actually scum I will curse the gods. And if you are, please don't let me live to a possible F3 thanks
Oh I would love nothing more than to style on you in an F3, but alas, that'll have to wait until another time. It's really okay though, I'm happier that we're both just town here.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 329
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

We play the hand we're dealt. Two replacements and a modkill isn't ideal for forming connections between players.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:31 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:30 pm Actually on an insanely light ISO skim 1612 does look worse yeah? Lav's ISO has the content early on and has mind changing, and 1612 starts with 'I was gonna play but I didn't'

1612 looks worse than Lavender when I first open up the ISO. Lavender has content right out the gate, albeit shallow content at first. 1612 doesn't.

I should be the one asking questions here.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I feel like Michelle was pretty obvious town after a while in Baseball, let me try to read her next.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I don't understand how anyone can be confident enough about the current gamestate to consider their scumreads "outed wolves"
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:33 pm

1612 looks worse than Lavender when I first open up the ISO. Lavender has content right out the gate, albeit shallow content at first. 1612 doesn't.

Oh, I see now. So you see 1612 as a wolf struggling to adapt to this format then?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alison wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:33 pm I don't understand how anyone can be confident enough about the current gamestate to consider their scumreads "outed wolves"
Yeah, that makes zero sense to me as well.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alison wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:33 pm I don't understand how anyone can be confident enough about the current gamestate to consider their scumreads "outed wolves"
Yeah, that makes zero sense to me as well.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Accidental double post, wahoo!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:21 pm What would be the worst case scenario "deepwolf" team right now? Dizzy, Michelle, and cobbler? That doesn't sound right.
Me, Alison and Urist are scum. :llama:
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: The Lion King [Day 1]

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:43 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:42 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:25 am
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:04 am I don't think it's within Dizzy's scum range to essentially fake a meltdown and go through the whole theater of "I really didn't want the responsibility so I let Jesus take the wheel". Like, there are players I think could/would fake that and players I don't, and I think Dizzy falls into the latter category. I'm not 100% certain about this, but like, 80% certain, based on the games I've played with them and my understanding of them as a person. Feel free to let me know if you have meta that suggests otherwise - I sort of wish Hally was here so I could ask her about it.
I can't speculate Dizzy's scum range in any way.

I don't understand what purpose do you have for this post, but i don't really get it, maybe you can reformulate it for 5 y o?
Alison doesnt think dizzy can lie so much about his emotions and therefore he's town

@ urist ok

@ alison (still working on it)
Thanks for translation, now i understand
Michelle wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:25 am
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:04 am I don't think it's within Dizzy's scum range to essentially fake a meltdown and go through the whole theater of "I really didn't want the responsibility so I let Jesus take the wheel". Like, there are players I think could/would fake that and players I don't, and I think Dizzy falls into the latter category. I'm not 100% certain about this, but like, 80% certain, based on the games I've played with them and my understanding of them as a person. Feel free to let me know if you have meta that suggests otherwise - I sort of wish Hally was here so I could ask her about it.
I can't speculate Dizzy's scum range in any way.

I don't understand what purpose do you have for this post, but i don't really get it, maybe you can reformulate it for 5 y o?
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:02 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:18 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:23 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:17 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:14 am ok so if dizzy doesnt have 300 posts and doesnt have 10 townreads by the end of day 0 he's scum with alison (who could be scum for similar reason)
i didn't read all the day for rl reasons but i wanted to see what is happening here.

Fos for tutuu because he expects performance like Dizzy is a robot working at a norm. I see it as a joke too but i dislike it.
Also associative reads so early? smh
yep, was a joke, just like the alison post

why would you dislike it even if u see it as a joke?
i have problems to understand jokes English is not my first language
aw thats alright
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:10 pm You know what

[VOTE: Alison
]
aubergine
Don't ask me for reasons.
I'll let Jeraldo breath a little, but hope he posts more of his thoughts.
Urist wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:12 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:12 pm Has alison been pushing teams?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:12 pm Ok [VOTE: alison] aubergine
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:16 pm
Urist wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:13 pm @Scirrus @Michelle get in losers we're banishing alison
[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
jeraldooo wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:46 pm I don't like Nanook tryna sheep urist and dizzy here like thats such a maf move to do then u pocket them. its my only true feeling since everyone else in my maf reads are just because of potential pairings.
Urist wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:47 pm man this alison wagon is wild, i feel like i'm losing my syndicate virginity in the best way, drenched in the blood of my enemies
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:01 pm
Urist wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:57 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:54 pm Drenched in the blood of your own teammate with the other overzealous towns

Not that I have scumreads. But dude
why are you so opposed to the idea that Alison is scum, weren't you one of the people who misread her last game?
That doesnt mean I couldnt have improved in that period of time and/or that Alison as town should be punished by mafia Alison. Will case her give me a few

Isnt she at 5 votes? Could someone please unvote?
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:30 pm ali im struggling to towncase you. please help me. there are 5 votes on u. this is going to get aids
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:35 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:33 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:00 pm I said clearly a Fos if you know what this means.
It would be a shade if the wording were not directed at Tutuu. Is clear for me you don't make or you don't want to make the distinction between shade and Fos.

Can you think at Fos as scum read? Don't you exaggerate here? Who is with the mental gymnastics here? I think is you :shrug:

Also the joke thingy, i said "I see it as a joke too" where too means a second possibility to interpret.
You say "acknowledges that it was a joke" and this is a misinterpretation of my words.
When you make a case, be sure you don't twist one's words please.
It doesn't really matter to me! The point is that your actions were trying to paint a picture of tutuu as scum, when this picture was not justified by the actions that tutuu had put forward. That's what I meant by "shade" - you're trying to say tutuu is scum, when the reasons that you have for doing so are suspicious.
No? I didn't try to say Tutuu is scum, i pointed out a behaviour who may be suspicious mentioning i can interpret it as harnless. Don't twist my intentions.
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:38 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:37 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:34 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:33 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:30 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:00 pm Alison spent a lot of time to put more words than me to 'analyse" my posts.
Correct! You're scum and I want to execute you today, so I'm going to point out all the scummy things you did so town sees!
nice pop in after i said i will go to sleep
10:30 and i woke up at 5 am. I am not a robot tbh.
what do u even mean? what does your sleep schedule have to do with this? ali just came itt, saw your post, and responded, what?
Are you her lawyer? let her speak for herself please.
i am a concerned citizen who is seeing a bunch of other citizens ganging up on alison and what i want is justice.
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:45 pm ok so. please believe me (and i hope that u do since i hope that im consensus town) that i feel emotionally stressed at this situation. its like im this fortune teller that is looking at her crystal ball and i can already predict this game is going to turn up aids. maybe its egotistical of me to think im so much better and wiser than everyone but it just feels like the calm before the storm and i just know it and im panicking here and u guys all stand around with hands in your pockets whistling cheerfully while Judgement Day is about to hit us with a giant Sharknado.

Alison i think your case on Michelle is wrong. or maybe its not wrong but michelle isnt scum. i think michelle is town due the vigor with which she is defending herself. to me this looks like 2 players who never played w each other before (you and her) butting heads. You're both town

Michelle, Alison is also town. dude LOL. its like. wtf am i supposed to do at this situation. im unironically tilted at the confidence that everyone expressed when giving out scumreads. im going to eat my words and look like a fool later, so be it, but all of the confident scumreads going on around rn are all wrong

one difference (in my mind) between alison's town and scum game is the fights she chooses to battle. this isn't M. you can call this N. N = mafia alison try hards as scum, she loves playing scum, she will nitpick and do whatevers needed to win. town alison has ... maybe some unusual ideological views (at least compared to mine) and she will more often ignore stuff and push "macro" stuff as opposed to mafia alison who will focus more on "micro" stuff (again this is N, not M)

@Dyslexicon i am your friend. please, respect my read on alison and unvote her. please.
@protocultures i ... am not sure if its fruitful if i try with yuo too, but please. please. i also got burnt by her. but shes not evil this time
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:46 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:38 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:35 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:33 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:00 pm I said clearly a Fos if you know what this means.
It would be a shade if the wording were not directed at Tutuu. Is clear for me you don't make or you don't want to make the distinction between shade and Fos.

Can you think at Fos as scum read? Don't you exaggerate here? Who is with the mental gymnastics here? I think is you :shrug:

Also the joke thingy, i said "I see it as a joke too" where too means a second possibility to interpret.
You say "acknowledges that it was a joke" and this is a misinterpretation of my words.
When you make a case, be sure you don't twist one's words please.
It doesn't really matter to me! The point is that your actions were trying to paint a picture of tutuu as scum, when this picture was not justified by the actions that tutuu had put forward. That's what I meant by "shade" - you're trying to say tutuu is scum, when the reasons that you have for doing so are suspicious.
No? I didn't try to say Tutuu is scum, i pointed out a behaviour who may be suspicious mentioning i can interpret it as harnless. Don't twist my intentions.
No intention-twisting here. The behavior wasn't suspicious, you knew it wasn't suspicious, and you said it was suspicious anyway. That, itself, is suspicious. :P
The coloured is not constructive, doesn't add up anything in solving the discussion. Is a sentence constructed to fill space.
I will not loose my beauty sleep with this, good night
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:49 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:45 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:00 pm Yeah, sure.. i would say it itt. :goofp:
Why wouldn't you? You don't seem like the kind of ruthless, conniving player who constantly lies about their meta. My question that I posed to you seemed innocent enough, you had no idea I read your tone as uncomfortable... why wouldn't you share what sounded like a very basic fact about yourself, that you didn't like playing mafia?
i wouldn't because i am a team player. Think logically instead accusing blindly, no matter AI.
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:49 pm tutuu, do you have any reason to call Michelle town beyond "she defends herself with vigor"? What makes you think Michelle doesn't defend herself vigorously as scum?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:50 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:47 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:00 pm Oh yes, champs level players should always have time. :dark:
You missed the part where i said i thought this game will start later. I registered for it and in few days i have to play it, but i would have time in a week to play this game like usual.
I don't have any trouble believing your inactivity is real. It doesn't have anything to do with my previous point though - which is that the characterization of yourself as "exebait" is a disingenuous way of trying to lessen suspicion on you for what you've done, while trying to frame my own actions in a bad light.
whatever. :shrug:
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:54 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:52 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:48 pm [VOTE: Scirrus] aubergine

i dont wanna play not even lying i dont wanna play this game i dont wanna play i dont wanna play i dont wanna play
let me take a nap and i will be back. Maybe i won't sleep but my eyes are hurting bad because i looked too much time in the phone's screen
sorry if it sounded like i was pushy on u. take care of ur physical health. (extra bonus if u unvote alison who is obv town but no biggie)
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:57 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:51 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:49 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:45 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:00 pm Yeah, sure.. i would say it itt. :goofp:
Why wouldn't you? You don't seem like the kind of ruthless, conniving player who constantly lies about their meta. My question that I posed to you seemed innocent enough, you had no idea I read your tone as uncomfortable... why wouldn't you share what sounded like a very basic fact about yourself, that you didn't like playing mafia?
i wouldn't because i am a team player. Think logically instead accusing blindly, no matter AI.
1) You had no reason to know that saying "I hate playing mafia" would backfire.
2) There are people in this game who you've played with before, yes? They'd contradict you if you lied about something as basic as that.

I have every reason to believe that scum!Michelle would truthfully tell me that she hated playing scum.
1. I knew. i am scary intuitive

2.. no, this is a thing that M7 doesn't know, Nanook as well, and with Dizzy i wolfed last year without sharing this in scum chat. So your ideas are wrong OR fabricated. i need time to think which is which.

Until I am back maybe you will answer at my question.
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:59 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:57 pm 1. I knew. i am scary intuitive

2.. no, this is a thing that M7 doesn't know, Nanook as well, and with Dizzy i wolfed last year without sharing this in scum chat. So your ideas are wrong OR fabricated. i need time to think which is which.

Until I am back maybe you will answer at my question.
Mmm... I don't buy the idea that scum Michelle just lies about whether or not she likes playing scum for no real impetuous.

Tell me, Michelle, what do you make of the fact that the wagon on me has popped up so suddenly and with seemingly very little resistance (except from tutuu)? Do you think my scum buddies have all abandoned me or decided to bus me? Or do you think that tutuu herself is my scum buddy?
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:00 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:53 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:50 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:49 pm tutuu, do you have any reason to call Michelle town beyond "she defends herself with vigor"? What makes you think Michelle doesn't defend herself vigorously as scum?
i have no reason not to think she cant do it as scum

im just expressing how i feel right now, at this moment. dizzy also shared the sentiment

sorry if im wrong. i think shes town tho.
I think MIchelle has been individually scummy, but that there's been pushback to her wagon all day. I see Scirrus being touted as an execute instead of her - people like Urist are insistent that Scirrus is a better execute than her. When the Scirrus wagon loses momentum, a new one starts on me with breakneck speed.

Everything I'm seeing tells me Michelle is scum, sorry. You'll have to be more convincing than that if you want to change my mind.
im preoccupied with the elephant in the room (which is saving your ass from the yeet which u dont even seem interested in). but yea i guess i also need to u get u to stop pushing town michelle. i guess the stars have just aligned this one game where i am supposed to do literally everything

michelle's first language isn't english. the "lexicological" stuff u found her scummy for are invalid, do u remember the way she colored her stuff? "i could see it as a joke too" - i also thought this means "i see it as a joke but im voting regardless" which made little sense, but she later clarified that it meant "its either a joke or not" (implied that she will go as its not a joke for the time being)

day 1 wall cases done by villagers also have very low accuracy in my experience but thats personal anecdotal evience whatever. im just grasping at straws here tbh.

like, just look at the way michelle is defending herself. its 100 times more aggresive than the way she pushed me. its not a mafia who shaded me, its a town who was pushing buttons, then got misunderstood, and then is showing her towny vigor

idk what to say. im like repeating myself. idk if u have reason to respect my ability as town to get reads better than your own ability as town to get good reads. i wish u did in this specific scenario but u have no reason to so i guess w/e

whatever whatever wahtever whatever wahtever. maybe this is just destiny and we can't fight it.
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:02 pm [VOTE: 1612] aubergine
come and evaluate reactions dude!

______
Alison time out, i can't see anymore.
i spoilered above the most important posts about Alison and my interaction with her.
After her wagon reached 5 players Tutuu who i had a good feeling about because she understood me started to explain she reads Alison villager.
I was tired, i knew Eod will be maybe while i will sleep and i choose to trust Tutuu's read on Alison because was from heart.
I raised the white flag to Alison, voted 1612 and went to bed.
Now i am as tired as back then because is 10:30 pm.
It's not a moment for long interactions tbh

When i came back for Eod i saw Nanook wagoned and i was sad to see him lynched, his tone was so relaxed and carefree that i thought he have to be villager. Also I played previously with Nanook so the vote for the counter wagon was a saving one for the player i knew.

Also was not a moment to comment about changing reads. In the morning already my feeling about Alison was different because i noticed she reevaluated me based on a townish logic. Soon after Tutuu claimed her n0.

I would post my change of read if i would not sleep from the moment i unvoted until almost the moment Tutuu claimed .

@1612 i hope this answers at your question

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:33 pm I feel like Michelle was pretty obvious town after a while in Baseball, let me try to read her next.
Was that the game I replaced out of, that I tunnelled her horribly for the first half of D1?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:35 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:21 pm What would be the worst case scenario "deepwolf" team right now? Dizzy, Michelle, and cobbler? That doesn't sound right.
Me, Alison and Urist are scum. :llama:
Alison wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:25 pm
Alison (after tutuu lied about her n0 check to townshield her strongest townread), Urist the Godfather, and Dizzy.

If that's the team, you can just call the game right now.
Yep, fuck me then.
Alison and Dizzy openwolfing gg
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hello, Michelle! We should chat.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:34 pm

Oh, I see now. So you see 1612 as a wolf struggling to adapt to this format then?
I see their first posts in the game lacking the comfort that Lavender had. So... sort of. But IDK what format they come from.

These are very base-level observations. I am asking why Lav is the current lynch over 1612. I have little on either of them, there's no way I'm reading the whole thread.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:25 pmAlison (after tutuu lied about her n0 check to townshield her strongest townread), Urist the Godfather, and Dizzy.

If that's the team, you can just call the game right now.
Mindmeld tbh =p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:36 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:33 pm I feel like Michelle was pretty obvious town after a while in Baseball, let me try to read her next.
Was that the game I replaced out of, that I tunnelled her horribly for the first half of D1?
Indeed! You became JaggedDizzyJay.

I tunneled her too, lmao, but after I died N1, I kept up with the game and thought she seemed pretty obvious town.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

i am not confident at all :pout:

But i have no better idea

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:37 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:34 pm

I see their first posts in the game lacking the comfort that Lavender had. So... sort of. But IDK what format they come from.

These are very base-level observations. I am asking why Lav is the current lynch over 1612. I have little on either of them, there's no way I'm reading the whole thread.
Sorry, I'd love to help you more, but most of my content comes from D0 and D1, so I'm not totally sure on the current yeet preferences myself. You know, I would appreciate your opinion on the rest of Lavender's ISO though, even if it's a super quick skim or something.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

speed:

Lavender calling me and Michelle outed wolves is a pretty compelling reason to think Lavender is making everything up fmpov, but I'm trying to not jump to conclusions. I wish he and I could chat and get past all these communication barriers.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:37 pm Hello, Michelle! We should chat.
until i fell asleep

Alison

Post by Alison »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:29 pm
I N F O L Y N C H

It's not even an info exe. I think Lavender is actually scummy.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:41 pm
until i fell asleep
Oh right, that's probably why we haven't gotten a chance to do that yet. *kicks time zones*

Is there anything you want my opinion on specifically?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alison wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:41 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:29 pm
I N F O L Y N C H

It's not even an info exe. I think Lavender is actually scummy.
Oh, I know, I'm messing with you -- should have been clearer. It just sounded like what you were saying without the context, hehe.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey Alison, if you and I only had one more exchange, what would you want to ask me and/or want me to take a look at?
Alison

Post by Alison »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:43 pm Hey Alison, if you and I only had one more exchange, what would you want to ask me and/or want me to take a look at?
Is Urist the Godfather?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:42 pm
until i fell asleep
Oh right, that's probably why we haven't gotten a chance to do that yet. *kicks time zones*

Lavender.

He scum read me oportunistic fmpov. What do you think?
Should i keep my vote?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alison wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:44 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:43 pm Hey Alison, if you and I only had one more exchange, what would you want to ask me and/or want me to take a look at?
Is Urist the Godfather?
Ughhhhh

I hope not. I guess it's possible, and it would make me feel better about my tunneling of him earlier, hehe. Godfather roles are woat.

I suppose though it really doesn't make any sense to even consider that heavily until a pivotal moment.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Be right back, self-care is a thing. Otherwise I'm threadsitting until EOD.
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 210

Post by Urist »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:18 pm
Urist wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:53 pm I will say that 1612's behaviour is + partner equity with Lav.
I do agree with this. I was considering the "would a teammate defend his partner this hard?" angle, but considering the game state, he probably would, also considering they are friends and 1612 seems like a nice person who would want to be a good teammate. That is kind of speculation, but that's the vibe I get =p
The thing that imo makes it + partner equity is refusing to push another wagon, it seems like he wants to defend Lav while not getting caught pushing anyone else.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Not to like jump ships here, but I looked back over votes D1. Alison voted Michelle first thing. Tutu voted Michelle later/mid day. But the wagon never really gained traction. So we know both Tutu and Alison is town, so if Michelle is town, is it strange that it didn't gain traction? [mention]Alison[/mention] What do you think?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Urist wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:47 pmThe thing that imo makes it + partner equity is refusing to push another wagon, it seems like he wants to defend Lav while not getting caught pushing anyone else.
Yeah, I guess he's "pushing" Michelle. But it's not very pushy.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Urist wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:47 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:18 pm
Urist wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:53 pm I will say that 1612's behaviour is + partner equity with Lav.
I do agree with this. I was considering the "would a teammate defend his partner this hard?" angle, but considering the game state, he probably would, also considering they are friends and 1612 seems like a nice person who would want to be a good teammate. That is kind of speculation, but that's the vibe I get =p
The thing that imo makes it + partner equity is refusing to push another wagon, it seems like he wants to defend Lav while not getting caught pushing anyone else.
He's pushed Michelle. He kept his vote on Lavender because he wants to vote with conftown, but it won't stop people from pointing out that he tried to push Michelle if Michelle later on flips town.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Eod is at 2 am. I am not sure i will be present but if i wake up overnight i will be here. Nighty !

Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:50 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:47 pmThe thing that imo makes it + partner equity is refusing to push another wagon, it seems like he wants to defend Lav while not getting caught pushing anyone else.
Yeah, I guess he's "pushing" Michelle. But it's not very pushy.
it is also true that he isn't going at Michelle very hard, yes
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention] I understand that you can't read the whole game. You know Michelle, right? Could you look into her and tell me what you think?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:49 pm Not to like jump ships here, but I looked back over votes D1. Alison voted Michelle first thing. Tutu voted Michelle later/mid day. But the wagon never really gained traction. So we know both Tutu and Alison is town, so if Michelle is town, is it strange that it didn't gain traction? @Alison What do you think?
Actually, since Alison also turned into a wagon, and Proto as well at a point, AND Nanook was town, then I guess it doesn't necessarily mean anything. At least not for mid/later day. There are also other wagons that never took off, like Jeraldo and I don't think either Lav or 1612 was ever a thing.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Lavender ISO

Lavender pokes out 'not aligned' people with some meta reads and a couple scumreads right out the gate.
Changes their mind quickly without worry toward appearances, gave a reason for it.
Every time a read is played out, Lav has reasons for it.
Firmness of reads is skewed, best I can tell, toward people Lav knows from before the syndicate, but not explusive to them. That's good, sounds honest.
Sassy AF with Urist.
This is a fun ISO to read.
Lav sussed Tutuu overnight N1. According to Lav, it was to dissuade mafia from killing Tutuu as a townfirm. Good show if Lav knew Tutuu was the cop N1. Doesn't look that easy to fake, if so it was done really well.
Lavender wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:26 am reads off the top of my head

scum:

alison (i've been pretending to trust alison, i don't really trust her, but i can't really put a finger on why)
proto (tho less so than yesterday, i trust him more after last night/this morning)
1612 (i think the fact that they are scum is part of why they aren't having a good time)
mp7 (only because i bet tutuu checked mp7, and it seems like she has a red for us. makes sense now why tutuu was asking for a scumcase from alison or whomever. dys, i'm assuming this is the conclusion you came to as well, and i'm posting it now because i won't have time to post again for another 12 hours probably)

town:

michelle (explained why yesterday)
dys (by proxy from alison's read)
cobbler (also by proxy, but also that they said they were nervous early on but had been providing good compilation of info yesterday)
urist (i trust them after our interaction last night)
jeraldoo (the questionably pseudo-ogi reason proto mentioned about them joining late yesterday)

:phew:
Scumreads 1612 for similar reasons to my reaction to their entrance. I like that. The rest of this is lackluster.

Still aggressively sassy.
Some sketchy posts happen when Lav is memeing. Lav later uses the reaction to those as a basis for reads, on Michelle in particular. Shows initiative, and a willingness not to worry about appearances if it means getting reactions.
Don't agree with the read on MP7, but I'm not very informed. Still, post count alone though.
Huge gamestate solving post at post 1950, shows genuine drive and a desire to win this game and be understood/helpful.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:51 pm @speedchuck I understand that you can't read the whole game. You know Michelle, right? Could you look into her and tell me what you think?
I don't, really, and I'm exhausted from doing Lav. I'll hit michelle's ISO if I have time.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:44 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:42 pm
until i fell asleep

Lavender.

He scum read me oportunistic fmpov. What do you think?
Should i keep my vote?
I mean, I think his push on you and me is pretty strange regardless. I still don't understand the agenda of it... it could be sheer desperation, but like.

Return to “Previous Heists”