Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Poison »

Poison is back. will catch up.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 853
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:33 am Why JPIC and not sprityo? What is your read on sprityo/the pair of them together?
I thought JPIC's latter entry to the thread read diametrically opposite to what his initial one was to his push, and it reads artificial / made up.

He looks like he doesn't really care why he's being pushed at the moment by 3 people, whereas I think town him that thinks he's LHF being pushed by wolves would explore that world more instead of just trolling.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:05 am Don't even care if Poison ends up an outed wolf, she called me pretty and I am never ever voting for her.
I don't care if this is a pocketing attempt, I'd town lean you.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:45 am
Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:33 am Why JPIC and not sprityo? What is your read on sprityo/the pair of them together?
I thought JPIC's latter entry to the thread read diametrically opposite to what his initial one was to his push, and it reads artificial / made up.

He looks like he doesn't really care why he's being pushed at the moment by 3 people, whereas I think town him that thinks he's LHF being pushed by wolves would explore that world more instead of just trolling.
Okay, what about sprityo then?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

how different do you think he is from the Upick game?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I wasn't gonna post this after Alison chose the good approach, but I'm deciding to keep that line in this spoiler just in case it helps her in future games, maybe it will help.

it's like scattered thoughts, maybe it helps people see where I'm at or something, just jotted down things I think about
I thought tutuu's backlash at me was pretty whatever, looked like a slip at first but town do dumb stuff all the time, especially when they misunderstand things.

It's pretty uncharacteristic of her but I'll pass it off as an issue outside the game.

Alison's sluggish push on me is annoying but not really AI I think. If I were to say anything wise, I'd say if you were going to go for a PoE approach as you call it and solve the game as if only 10 people are playing it, you're kinda doing it wrong.

Also remember that I have a temper and we both have a pretty high chance of being town and you're doing nothing by discouraging me from posting, apart from making me not want to post myself clear and hating my villa team and then probably you're the one that's gonna call that out post-game anyway despite actively working against your wincon.

You aren't getting anything AI worth when you make comments like "I can never get to town on ted if he posts like this". You're only setting the grounds for a fight out of which I'm probably gonna come as clean as a soap bar and the fact that I didn't take that opportunity should tell you that I'm town here. If you're genuinely interested in discerning my AI, wait for more posts or ask me about specific posts. Otherwise you're doing nothing but picking fights and those fights rarely end up in a reliable read.

Tim and Odd's brawl felt kind of squint.gif, both sides ended up kinda looking elsewhere after the fact, it felt weird. I thought Tim's posts aren't AI at all and his push on Odd specifically isn't, I think him as a wolf would know what happened the last time he got into a brawl and I heard he thrives in tunnels either way + the context of the push was literally the same as his last villager game. I'll take it a step further and actually note that I didn't really like his position in the "war" - it felt like he was pushing Odd for something that looks scummy as opposed to something that actually made Odd more likely to flip scum, ergo, his insistence on why Odd wants me to respond to stuff. I struggle to buy the fact that you think that is gonna make him more likely to flip wolf and I think it was actually more of a pretext for getting into the tunnel itself and "looking good".

I will go over Tim's posts again and see if I buy into that, those are just my initial thoughts as I've seen them. My initial reactions to reading the whole thing as I remember them.

Odd's ISO was fine upon a glance but, as I said, it felt like he kind of wanted to pull a switcheroo for something that I still fail to comprehend but I'm waiting for a response.

On that note, I will say that I don't intend to engage with any of my wolf suspects - so please be respectful and don't throw a tantrum if I don't reply to your queries if I feel like they are agenda driven or you're just looking to pick a fight for the fun of it. My reads are my reads, if I get your feelings hurt by scum reading you then I'm sorry. If you're town then trust that I will calibrate my reads and if you're scum, I'm not gonna convince you that you have a wolf role PM so I just deem it a waste of time to directly engage with wolves, especially replying to their defence of potential cases. Just wanted to get that out of the way.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:47 am

Okay, what about sprityo then?
I don't really have a reliable opinion /shrug

I believe I've skimmed a bit of your post on him but nothing really stuck to me
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Poison Chan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:47 am

how different do you think he is from the Upick game?
I don't really care because I may misremember things or fit his meta to fit my read on him as of right now, but I'll say that I don't like him this game.
ImageImageImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:21 am Previous games and metas mean nothing to me
really? btw odd I remember you getting scum like a pro scum hunter back when you played with us in AB. who do you think are scum here?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Justplayingitcool »

I do not troll
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:48 am I thought tutuu's backlash at me was pretty whatever, looked like a slip at first
(the slip)
tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:43 am Lol ted

Like if ur town whats the logic: i am gonna play scummy on purpose, im gonna get scumread by tutuu, means tutuu must be maf

like if ur town: whats up with everyone having such a huge disparity in their town skill and mafia skill?
game after game someone goats as mafia, and then they roll town, and then they do ... this
tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:43 am Lol ted

Like if ur town whats the logic: i am gonna play scummy on purpose, im gonna get scumread by tutuu, means tutuu must be maf

like if ur town: whats up with everyone having such a huge disparity in their town skill and mafia skill?
game after game someone goats as mafia, and then they roll town, and then they do ... this
scumslip itt boys

definitely my bad for misunderstanding things

surely i should have considered ted wasnt reading my post. my bad woopsie haha xD
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Oddmerta »

Poison Chan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:52 am
Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:21 am Previous games and metas mean nothing to me
really? btw odd I remember you getting scum like a pro scum hunter back when you played with us in AB. who do you think are scum here?
timsup2nothing, staypositivefriend and tedxtr
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:40 am
Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:38 am Why do you townread ted, tutuu?
towny hypocrisy in posting that cringe gif at me for scumreading him, as if it was a gotcha moment

"haha tutuu u called me ridiculous for scumreading u, but look at u, YOU SCUMREAD ME URSELF, HAHA!" *cringe gif*

completely unabashed, unashamed, disregarding how he comes off as, as if he forgot he literally said he purposely played scummy

when i feel this kind of emotion towards a player they're usually town
this is not necessarily something I would be town reading someone tbh, but okay.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 573
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:20 am @Hally what do tou think of a world where timsup2nothing amd staypositivefriend are wolves and are using you as a cover of sorts?
at the moment? i think absolutely nothing of it

do you think it’s likely? and why?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

You had me as a wolf yet were pretty set on being pissed off for no real reason, and you're last line reads like you knew I was town and were pissed because you got caught for the wrong reasons.

If I'm gonna lay traps, town are gonna latch on and scum are gonna latch on. The question wasn't "Which one of your pushers do you think is scum JUST BECAUSE THEY PUSHED YOU". I never claimed I caught you in a trap. I said I believed you were more likely to be the wolf out of anyone on my wagon.

That's all I'm gonna reply with and I'm not opening this up anymore, I don't know what you're trying to achieve but it's not helping you or me discern each other's alignment.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:19 am
Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:36 am It is strange that ted had no opinion of your vote on me and you say that this has all happened before in a previous game involving you and him specifically
Why is it strange? What would you have expected me to say, if anything?
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Tutuu is obv town
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:43 am
Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:36 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:22 am
Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:17 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:04 am
Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:58 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:48 am

I thought you were asking him about my vote, which is currently on you.

I couldn't guess why out of everyone available to ask for an opinion regarding my vote, you asked Ted.

Did you expect Ted specifically to offer something you could build on?
I was looking for a connection between ted and yourself, he basically avoided answering my question about your borderline omgus vote wth flimsy reasoning behind it. That's connection enough for me
LOL...I'll give you another connection.

The last game I played with Ted he came out with a totally unsupported "Tim seems scummy" just like you have done here.

I voted for him then, just like I voted for you here.

He cried about it being a "borderline OMGUS vote with flimsy reasoning" just like you are doing here.

After some back and forth he sort of tucked his wolf tail and ran because I wasn't the easy mischop he was hoping for.

So, are you a wolf this game just like he was that game?
@tedxtr is any of this true?
Ted seems to have dipped, but there are plenty of players here who also played UPick2, so getting confirmation should be easy enough.

Why are you so focused on asking Ted stuff? Do you not care what anyone else thinks?
It is strange that ted had no opinion of your vote on me and you say that this has all happened before in a previous game involving you and him specifically

And I do care what other people think
I would be interested in Ted's take on your vote actually. Like, does he think your vote is actually similarly motivated to his vote from his first game with me?

I don't really understand how it happens, but in almost every game I play if there are players who don't know me and one rands wolf they vote me early. It's like I just smell of 'easy mischop' wolf bait. It seldom seems to work out well for the wolf.
I can confirm the last statement. But you are not easy mischop tbf, but I guess, you are easy to tunnel? i mean I found it easy, although I was terribly wrong, but not many were scum reading you so yea!
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:06 am Avocados:

1. Alison
2. ColinIsCool
7. Hally
10. Long Con
14. Nutella
17. Samusamu
21. Timsup2nothin

The aforementioned list are the people that if they are town are now obliged to play specifically to get mafia night killed. Please oblige. If your name is here, you have to be so intense and bleeding town that the mafia fear kill you. If you are on this list because you've yet to post please ping me when you read this.

Here are the best and most towns:

12. Master Radishes, you are Philamander, the Obsequious Porcupine. You are in charge of organising the canapes.
15. Oddmerta, you are the Hungtrove, the Beast of the Great Forest of Wally. You have to buy a boat.
22. tutuu, you are Jamilla, the Friendly Cloud. Your job is to pocket me and win this game as mafia for your own self confidence.

I of course am Josephus, the Avatar of Town's Defeat. My job is to solve the game on my own.

If you are on this list is means you are lock town to me and can do whatever you want (preferably just sheep me or make cases so good I sheep you).

Here are the people we should make fight for our amusement day 1 ie. scumreads:

3. DrWilgy
4. dyachei
6. Fallen Prince
9. Justplayingitcool
18. sprityo
20. tedxtr

If your name is not on this list then it just means I think you're probably town but not as town as my three fabulous friends.
i have to get myself nk’d? challenge accepted!
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:58 am
tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:19 am
Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:36 am It is strange that ted had no opinion of your vote on me and you say that this has all happened before in a previous game involving you and him specifically
Why is it strange? What would you have expected me to say, if anything?
You should notice the obvious omgus that happened
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Omgus out of whom? Him?

In that game he was a villager, are you saying I should've thought he was a villager because he suspected you for a reason he used in a villager game?
ImageImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Hally wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:56 am
Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:20 am @Hally what do tou think of a world where timsup2nothing amd staypositivefriend are wolves and are using you as a cover of sorts?
at the moment? i think absolutely nothing of it

do you think it’s likely? and why?
Whole thing day 0 just seemed off to me, combined with other posts I feel that you are the town and those two are the scum
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:17 am For the last 7 mins Ive been thinking about nothing other than being flabbergasted at how obvious town Joseph made himsef like dude. Surely theres a towny speed limit on this road or something. Like
tutuu is town

mac is also probably town
Alison

Post by Alison »

I doubt it's correct to give a long drawn out response to ted's wall tbh so I'm just going to say we have different ways of playing mafia and leave it at that. I also don't think it's AI anyway.
Alison

Post by Alison »

OMGUS is NAI in a vacuum, by the way. If it was alignment indicative I'd even be inclined to say it was slightly townie because townies are more likely to be self-righteously indignant/annoyed at getting scumread incorrectly. It's so easy to fake that it's not actually AI though.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:30 am Town
Tutuu
MacDougall
OddMerta
MasterRadishes (sheeping Mac)

Towny (attempt to toneread, low confidence)
Dyachei
Hally
Nutella

Re: Wilgy: I dunno. They could be town who disagrees with me or something, they could be mafia, like, it would be reaching too thin if I try to force a read here just cuz u ask me MacDougall-sama. Sorry!

I wanted to gut townread Dizzy and Tim too but I think it's cuz I like them and I wanna reach a bit more than I should. It's like, a bias that u have to keep in mind. Not blindly townread ur friends. (Obviously not to say the ppl I chose to gut townread aren't my friends! I just meant there is a bit more juice on there, imo!)
tutuu literally lock town. i’m never killing her
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:03 am I doubt it's correct to give a long drawn out response to ted's wall tbh so I'm just going to say we have different ways of playing mafia and leave it at that. I also don't think it's AI anyway.
I mean, it wasn't really about play style, it's just good form in my opinion and it can be +EV most of the time. But if you don't get it then that's fine as well, I'll drop it.

I was trying to get you to see that you're hurting your chances at getting reliable reads.

You stopped doing that anyway so I appreciate that, it wasn't meant as a scolding or anything lol. If you can't see what I see then I can't do much about it.
ImageImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:02 am Omgus out of whom? Him?

In that game he was a villager, are you saying I should've thought he was a villager because he suspected you for a reason he used in a villager game?
I'm saying you are scum for your noticable absence of an opinion there, I pointed it out and you provided nothing. Later it turns out there was precedence for you to provide an insight
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:50 am
Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:39 am
Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:58 am
I was looking for a connection between ted and yourself, he basically avoided answering my question about your borderline omgus vote wth flimsy reasoning behind it. That's connection enough for me

The last game I played with Ted he came out with a totally unsupported "Tim seems scummy" just like you have done here.

He cried about it being a "borderline OMGUS vote with flimsy reasoning" just like you are doing here.

After some back and forth he sort of tucked his wolf tail and ran because I wasn't the easy mischop he was hoping for.

Ted seems to have dipped, but there are plenty of players here who also played UPick2, so getting confirmation should be easy enough.

Why are you so focused on asking Ted stuff? Do you not care what anyone else thinks?
It is strange that ted had no opinion of your vote on me and you say that this has all happened before in a previous game involving you and him specifically

@Timsup2nothin come on. This is not a wolf trying to push some shady agenda. This is town who thinks they've found a lead and are suspicious that they're getting pushback on it. This is a townie response.
The strange parallels continue. There were people saying almost this exact thing about Ted in Upick2. They were right, in that it was "a very townie response" from Ted then. The problem was that later we found out Ted was actually a wolf.
tbh, I played more with scum!ted than town!ted and only one as a 3p.

-Ted is amazing as scum, and I ended up town reading him most of the time and so did others.
-Ted also had game where he got bussed day - 1 when he was randing wolf back to back.
-Ted as wolf, uses some sort of TMI for his own good.
-Since we have a 3P here, I think it's necessary that I talk about his 3P game i played with him, where his wincon was to lynch/kill certain role, he was extremely scummy, and scum read by most, and got lynched d2 or d3 ?

tbh, looking at the current contents by him, I'll do the usual by putting him in the null list, cause lately I cannot trust him at all, he always flips wolf even when he is towny as shit. although, if we look at his 3p meta, it might match somehow but idk yet.
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:05 am OMGUS is NAI in a vacuum, by the way. If it was alignment indicative I'd even be inclined to say it was slightly townie because townies are more likely to be self-righteously indignant/annoyed at getting scumread incorrectly. It's so easy to fake that it's not actually AI though.
Usually yes, but the way timsup2nothing provided reasoning for his vote was hella sus, my avatar is intimidating? I don't buy it, meme or otherwise
Alison

Post by Alison »

I'm going to be honest and say I have absolutely no idea what Oddmerta has been saying or been trying to say the entirety of this page. Odd, it would be good if you could restate your reads in simpler terms, "X is <alignment> because Y" style, so I can get a grasp on what you're trying to say and why.

Also good to see Hally on the same page with everyone else.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:06 am
tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:02 am Omgus out of whom? Him?

I'm saying you are scum for your noticable absence of an opinion there, I pointed it out and you provided nothing. Later it turns out there was precedence for you to provide an insight
Ok I think you're misunderstanding the whole thing altogether so I'll just clarify and then move on.

I was a scum and Tim was a villager. I pushed him based on something and I got town read for it, and he happened to scum read me like he is scum reading you right now.

That doesn't mean that I should scum read him or town read him for it now, although I did eventually end up on a sort of wolf lean there anyway that I'm not so confident on yet.
ImageImageImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:09 am @Poison Chan if you still wanna chat better do it fast, I’m quickly falling asleep tbh
I'm really sorry I was actually taking a long nap myself. it was nice. sorry for you though.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:56 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:59 pm Wait, didn't I scum read Nut last game when she was town, when I slanked so hard I literally did nothing? So I guess I'll tunnel Tutu instead. Tutu tunnel also sounds cool.
Dyslexicon has "randed town" energy af
probably accurate
Alison

Post by Alison »

Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:08 am
Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:05 am OMGUS is NAI in a vacuum, by the way. If it was alignment indicative I'd even be inclined to say it was slightly townie because townies are more likely to be self-righteously indignant/annoyed at getting scumread incorrectly. It's so easy to fake that it's not actually AI though.
Usually yes, but the way timsup2nothing provided reasoning for his vote was hella sus, my avatar is intimidating? I don't buy it, meme or otherwise
I think Tim is town. "X is scum because their avatar is intimidating" is not the way that scum with an agenda make a serious push on someone they're trying to misexe. It's NAI, and the rest of Tim's posting has been good, if a little misguided.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

not to sound like a broken record and by no means i insist ppl to listen to my reads cuz they dont tend to be that good but

pretty confident on ted being town here. apart from the stuff ive said already, like, look at his change of emotions, look at how he's acting now, trying to work together and stuff. like.

regardless he's pretty town

im posting this cuz paranoid u guys will cfd him or something and then i'd regret not defending him

ill put it on my to-do list to towncase him later if he's still being scumread i guess
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Poison Chan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:07 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:50 am
Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:39 am

@Timsup2nothin come on. This is not a wolf trying to push some shady agenda. This is town who thinks they've found a lead and are suspicious that they're getting pushback on it. This is a townie response.
The strange parallels continue. There were people saying almost this exact thing about Ted in Upick2. They were right, in that it was "a very townie response" from Ted then. The problem was that later we found out Ted was actually a wolf.
tbh, I played more with scum!ted than town!ted and only one as a 3p.

-Ted is amazing as scum, and I ended up town reading him most of the time and so did others.
-Ted also had game where he got bussed day - 1 when he was randing wolf back to back.
-Ted as wolf, uses some sort of TMI for his own good.
-Since we have a 3P here, I think it's necessary that I talk about his 3P game i played with him, where his wincon was to lynch/kill certain role, he was extremely scummy, and scum read by most, and got lynched d2 or d3 ?

tbh, looking at the current contents by him, I'll do the usual by putting him in the null list, cause lately I cannot trust him at all, he always flips wolf even when he is towny as shit. although, if we look at his 3p meta, it might match somehow but idk yet.
stop inflating my wolf range, I'm out of it by miles right now

you're the only one that can't read me lol
ImageImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:29 pm Hey all.

If you think that was a townie check in, you are perceptive.

If you want to claim that it was a wolfy check in you are probably just a wolf looking for a mislim and should be informed that will likely end badly for you.
This post pinged me initially

He decides who is town and who is wolf from how we percieve him
Alison

Post by Alison »

Okay fine, ted can be town.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:17 am Alright, I've decided I'm not going to get misexed again. Wolves, I hope you have your finger on the trigger to gun me down, because you sure as hell aren't getting rid of me any way else. I've worked hard to clear up my IRL distractions so I can focus on this game, and my WIM is pretty damn high right now.

Let's start with some raw facts.

The following players are town: DrWilgy, Dyslexicon, Hally, Herm, MacDougall, Master Radishes, Oddmerta, Poison Chan, sprityo, SPF and tutuu. You might be asking yourself how I've managed to confirm 10 people as town in 6 pages. If so, you didn't read the game. If you're skeptical about my reads, remember that in nearly half a dozen games on the Syndicate, I've only towncored 1 person wrong, ever. When I get killed N1 for my reads, remember this post and trust everyone I said to trust.
we stan our town queen overlord alison! all hail the queen!
Alison

Post by Alison »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:12 am stop inflating my wolf range, I'm out of it by miles right now

I think everything you've done up til now has been within wolf range except the post complaining about how people are inflating your wolf range lol
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:12 am

If you want to claim that it was a wolfy check in you are probably just a wolf looking for a mislim and should be informed that will likely end badly for you.

it was a joke oddmerta. a joke!
Alison

Post by Alison »

Hally wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:13 am
Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:17 am Alright, I've decided I'm not going to get misexed again. Wolves, I hope you have your finger on the trigger to gun me down, because you sure as hell aren't getting rid of me any way else. I've worked hard to clear up my IRL distractions so I can focus on this game, and my WIM is pretty damn high right now.

Let's start with some raw facts.

The following players are town: DrWilgy, Dyslexicon, Hally, Herm, MacDougall, Master Radishes, Oddmerta, Poison Chan, sprityo, SPF and tutuu. You might be asking yourself how I've managed to confirm 10 people as town in 6 pages. If so, you didn't read the game. If you're skeptical about my reads, remember that in nearly half a dozen games on the Syndicate, I've only towncored 1 person wrong, ever. When I get killed N1 for my reads, remember this post and trust everyone I said to trust.
we stan our town queen overlord alison! all hail the queen!
<3

I think you're town too Hally!
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:13 am
tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:12 am stop inflating my wolf range, I'm out of it by miles right now

I think everything you've done up til now has been within wolf range except the post complaining about how people are inflating your wolf range lol
maybe I'm being pessimistic about my wolf range then but to me it's fairly obvious when I'm villager and when I'm a wolf

like it's glaring
ImageImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:13 am

He's told a lot of "jokes"
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

im blindly sheeping mac, alison and tutuu this game. they will lead us to the promised land
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Oddmerta wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:14 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:13 am

He's told a lot of "jokes"
[mention]Timsup2nothin[/mention] fuck you for saying jokes man
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Hally wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:15 am im blindly sheeping mac, alison and tutuu this game. they will lead us to the promised land
like a true champs finalist player!

waiting on dyachei and spf and we're 4/4
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:45 am [VOTE: JPIC] aubergine

I'm sheeping my towncore.
im sheeping the queen

[VOTE: jpic] aubergine

scum will lose this game. get rekt scum
Alison

Post by Alison »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:14 am
Alison wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:13 am

maybe I'm being pessimistic about my wolf range then but to me it's fairly obvious when I'm villager and when I'm a wolf

like it's glaring
That's because you know your own alignment so you're sort of TMI'd on that tbh. But I say this is out of your wolf range because "you're inflating my wolf range, what I'm doing is only doable by town me" is both 1) something that wolves flinch away subconsciously from faking (if you're wolf and in a mode where you're trying to deceive people, "I'm not good enough to deceive you about that" is something you automatically shy away from for most people), and 2) a sort of TMI of yourself as town because you know your own role card. Wolves would know damn well this was in their wolf range and so not be so annoyed/skeptical when people say it is.

Obviously this is fakeable and maybe you're pulling the wool over my eyes etc. but it has the ring of truth to me. On the balance of probabilities I see town ted saying this more than scum ted.

Return to “Previous Jobs”