64%

Total votes: 22
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 822
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 2]

Post by Hyena »

EoD1 Wagon Reads Revised (for my own note taking)

Change Log:
- moved Mac to Confirmed Town
- moved Marmot to Confirmed Scum
- moved Made to Townreads
- moved Falcon to Null/I forgot

----------------

Confirmed Town
Townreads
Don't care/Null/2 Bored 2 Read/I forgot
Scumreads
Confirmed Scum

Cat(10): Nute, Nanook, Tutuu, Made, Ted, Falcon, Mac, Tim, Dizzy, Marmot
Falcon(7): Thunal, Cat, Martin, Long Con, Wilgy, JPIC, Radish
Thunal(3): Dya, TSP, Michelle
Hyena(2): Sloonei, Kylemii
Nutella(2): Syn, Jack
Marmot(1): 112
Ted(1): Hyena

----------------

Previous Reads:
Hyena wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:18 pm Cat(10): Nute, Nanook, Tutuu, Made, Ted, Falcon, Mac, Tim, Dizzy, Marmot
(Note: 112 looks good for being on the Marmot wagon at EoD1. That strengthens my townread on them. Gonna do EoD2 wagons in a bit.)
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 3]

Post by Long Con »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:24 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:20 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:16 pm apparently he left the thread

LC, you’ve wolfed with me before. i have a hard time believing you’d think i’m a wolf if that’s the reason. plus, your response to my post has been literally saying “yeah, i forgot why i did this” and are now omgusing me for a reason that makes no sense fmpov. and you not interacting with me at all even though it sucks is a bad sign too.

maybe i’m wrong but you haven’t been trying to interact with me at all when there’s literally no reason for you to think i’m mafia here afaict.
What do you mean "interact with you"?
you’ve only been saying i’m mafia for silly reasons but you haven’t genuinely looked into my slot’s alignment at all even though you felt like i was a wolf

did you feel like i was so “outed” that questions towards me weren’t necessary? or asking me to elaborate on my thoughts of you?
Maybe my reasons are silly. I'm sorry, but where do I look for your "slot's alignment"? I thought it might be where you sounded fake or were acting in a way that made me suspicious, but I guess I was wrong. No biggie, it happens.

I don't have any questions. Why should I have questions? Elaborate away if you like, man, you don't need my permission.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 624

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 1]

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:22 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:13 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:22 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:19 pm I'm a little unsettled that Dizzy isn't immediately townreading me like he usually does.
[VOTE: Thunal] aubergine

I wonder why.
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:29 pm Why are people voting Thunal, I was obviously joking
could this be w/w?
here!
wow, cases that great are super hard to argue against. Oh wait, no, I'm sorry, they're super easy to argue against.
No. See, ezpz
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:22 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:19 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:15 pm HK is just scum
WHY
1) tutuu is town
2) you voting made who looks good after eod 2 isnt a great look
3) the previous person in your slot has awkward intereactions with marmot now that he’s flipped
I voted made before I left the thread and when I did I thought they were wolfy. You holding ghosting the last several hours of the day against me? That's fine. Are you prepared to eat crow when you're wrong?

Re: tutuu - put yourself into my shoes and assume I'm town for a hot second. I roll into D3 having not been here for the last several hours of D2 to find tutuu shrieking that HK is a wolf, yeah? Do you not have any thoughts, if you were in my shoes, that they're a wolf pushing what appears to be an easy miselimination?

I haven't read anything from D1 before I joined other than the 15 or so posts from cats ISO. I have no idea what my slot was doing or why. All I know is who I am, and that I'm being pushed for what I perceive are poor reasons.

I'd be willing to bet I'm not the leading vote getter at the end of the day.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:27 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:25 pm @tutuu you did baseball did you regret or unregret the decision you made
i have 0 idea what that did, i have no feedback

tony told me to hit it

and now tony said "oops"
tony is going to kill us all with baseball injuries

night 7 we all die from shoulder muscle strain
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 582
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:22 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:19 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:10 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:59 pm alright LC, since i can’t sleep and decided not to troll anymore

why do you think i’m a wolf again?
I remember I had a reason. You asking Joseph to come and case me more than once was sketchville. And your valentine post pinged me as well.
tedxtr wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:09 am @Alison if your wincon is to have half of the number of the people alive bargained with you, then why'd you out that you gave LC the track?
This feels a little like wolfy mindset. And since you asked, and made me go back and look, the following quote is absolutely phony, wolfy, fake-solving.

[VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine
lol, again, you wolfed with me before. why would i need to make mac push you in a playerlist with 22 players that i could fake a read on if i were a wolf? or why is that wolf indicative?

pretty sure i’ve never made someone else do my pushes for me as a wolf
It's not something I recall seeing in either alignment, so I had to decide what I thought it meant. I don't like it. "You wolfed with me before" isn't at all convincing to me, I'm supposed to remember your style or something?
yeah, because i pulled probably what amounts to 3 different omega cases in order to keep you alive in saga, so you saying that with that knowledge felt like a “wtf???”

implying i’d ever need the help of someone in order to get you killed and jumping to it being wolfy with that knowledge felt slimy
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

*shrieks that hk is wolf*

*shrieeeeeeeeek*
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1011
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:20 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:12 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:11 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:10 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:08 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:02 pm now would be a fun time for a vig shot. make things ~e x c i t i n g~
It would be, but you have to wait for tonight. That gives you 47 hours to convince me not to shoot you, or to convince the dumb town to chop their vigilante, your choice. This is where I planed on starting to read, because this is where I expected I would be trying to figure out who to shoot...but I am pretty satisfied.

Congratulations to me, I lived long enough that I think I get a shot off before I get NKed...but of course bad town barely let me get this far and still may get in the way.
see, the problem is i am willing to push that boat
Aaaaaand...this is a problem how, exactly?
if ur town, we lose a town (you), if ur not town, we lose a town(me).

the problem is I am willing to try those odds
There's always that "convince me that you are town" option.

One REALLY good way to go about that would be to lead the charge on an actual wolf flip today instead of wasting your time, my time, and the rest of the town's time tilting at this particular windmill. "Claim vig and die" after three days of setup is about as far from my wolf game as it is possible to get and still be playing mafia, so I think it is your best move.
I really think you're not hearing me. I will go after you out of pure spite regardless of alignment.

also, I thought I was looking better?
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:56 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:54 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:53 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:53 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:51 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:51 pm Can someone tell me how long the tim wagon existed?
A few seconds.
[VOTE: Tim] aubergine

Perhaps I was reading him on tone or smthn.

I see in my notes he's town but....

Maybe he isn't?
Now I just want to vote you again
Nah, he has notes. Pro town move.
Fair point...Made definitely better.
Pov: you reading my takes
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:26 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:24 pm I am now a vig and I am gonna shoot Empoof!!!!

or more likely Made.

Anyone with a really good argument for why I should shoot someone else, ping me before nightfall.
if u are real vig why claim 1 hour after day start and not try to fight a bit and see if u dont have to claim? coz if ur real town vig and made is mafia ur vig isn't going thru most likely and u would know that

i think u are lying!!!! :meany:
Because I already claimed yesterday and I am pretty sure the wolves already figured it out. So the whole drama of fending off really bad wolf reads from town at this point is beyond my level of interest. Nutella level tunneling on her feelie reads and narrative conf biasing is just too annoying.

Tell the town what the wolves probably know already, let the chips fall where they may. If they spend their role blocker on me they can't spend it anywhere else...and really they probably have to just kill me so they can't kill someone else either. I can accept that.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:59 pm alright LC, since i can’t sleep and decided not to troll anymore

I remember I had a reason. You asking Joseph to come and case me more than once was sketchville. And your valentine post pinged me as well.
tedxtr wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:09 am @Alison if your wincon is to have half of the number of the people alive bargained with you, then why'd you out that you gave LC the track?
This feels a little like wolfy mindset. And since you asked, and made me go back and look, the following quote is absolutely phony, wolfy, fake-solving.

lol, again, you wolfed with me before. why would i need to make mac push you in a playerlist with 22 players that i could fake a read on if i were a wolf? or why is that wolf indicative?

LC, you’ve wolfed with me before. i have a hard time believing you’d think i’m a wolf if that’s the reason. plus, your response to my post has been literally saying “yeah, i forgot why i did this” and are now omgusing me for a reason that makes no sense fmpov. and you not interacting with me at all even though it sucks is a bad sign too.

maybe i’m wrong but you haven’t been trying to interact with me at all when there’s literally no reason for you to think i’m mafia here afaict.
@Long Con why would it be wolf indicative for tedxtr to ask Mac to case you? I'm trying to follow the stream of thought here and I'm failing I think.
also, @tedxtr do you think LC is misreading you or do you think he's pushing an agenda?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1114
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:07 pm timisuptonothing's concern that i am a powerful indie is a red flag as per the wel; documented and understood hot dog guy tells
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:07 pm as was his bringing it up so much while other shit was going down
agreed
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

either way, i think i’m shifting my read on you LC

see, all you sometimes need is to elaborate, not tough at all
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:02 pm now would be a fun time for a vig shot. make things ~e x c i t i n g~
It would be, but you have to wait for tonight. That gives you 47 hours to convince me not to shoot you, or to convince the dumb town to chop their vigilante, your choice. This is where I planed on starting to read, because this is where I expected I would be trying to figure out who to shoot...but I am pretty satisfied.

Congratulations to me, I lived long enough that I think I get a shot off before I get NKed...but of course bad town barely let me get this far and still may get in the way.
oh lord
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:27 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:24 pm I am now a vig and I am gonna shoot Empoof!!!!

or more likely Made.

Anyone with a really good argument for why I should shoot someone else, ping me before nightfall.
ngl, I really want to counter claim this
Great...we can resolve each other...and I don't have to read anything else I can just wait for night and shoot you.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 1]

Post by Justplayingitcool »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm
I voted made before I left the thread and when I did I thought they were wolfy. You holding ghosting the last several hours of the day against me? That's fine. Are you prepared to eat crow when you're wrong?

Re: tutuu - put yourself into my shoes and assume I'm town for a hot second. I roll into D3 having not been here for the last several hours of D2 to find tutuu shrieking that HK is a wolf, yeah? Do you not have any thoughts, if you were in my shoes, that they're a wolf pushing what appears to be an easy miselimination?

I haven't read anything from D1 before I joined other than the 15 or so posts from cats ISO. I have no idea what my slot was doing or why. All I know is who I am, and that I'm being pushed for what I perceive are poor reasons.

I'd be willing to bet I'm not the leading vote getter at the end of the day.
Made point - im referring to your vite you just made now unless my eyes deceived me

Tutuu - thats just tutuu behaviour and she did provide a reason. The interaction between you and marmot

Dya - and yet they were night killed.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:14 pm for some reason epi refuses to tell me whether kyle took my deal until the end of d3 (he told me about LC immediately, so I assume some kind of weird ass ability delayal mechanic came into play here), so @Kylemii will have to confirm whether he took my deal or not
update on this - no ability delayal mechanic exists. I got told about LC immediately and kyle later because of a mixup (I didn't specify which power - night action or vote redirect - I wanted to gain from my N1 PM, and epi had to ask me, which made him tell me that LC accepted).

at any rate, kyle accepted my deal, but from now on I'll only be informed about acceptance/denial of my deals at the end of the day phase.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tim why tf would you still shoot made after the marmot flip

do you not see how marmot spewed made town
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

hk i think lc’s probably misreading me upon him actually speaking about it

and the alison line is also pretty lol for a wolf to make but i may be a suckah for his other recent posts
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

do not shoot made

this is a hard request from your town leader
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:33 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:27 pm

or more likely Made.

ngl, I really want to counter claim this
Great...we can resolve each other...and I don't have to read anything else I can just wait for night and shoot you.
death pact death pact death pact death pact death pact death pact death pact!!!
:feb: :feb: :feb: :feb: :feb: :feb: :feb: :feb: :feb: :feb: :feb: :feb: :feb: :feb:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:19 pm

Same
[VOTE: made] aubergine
the actual fuck
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

am i going insane

explain how marmot and made are partners
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:31 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:26 pm

or more likely Made.

if u are real vig why claim 1 hour after day start and not try to fight a bit and see if u dont have to claim? coz if ur real town vig and made is mafia ur vig isn't going thru most likely and u would know that

i think u are lying!!!! :meany:
Because I already claimed yesterday and I am pretty sure the wolves already figured it out. So the whole drama of fending off really bad wolf reads from town at this point is beyond my level of interest. Nutella level tunneling on her feelie reads and narrative conf biasing is just too annoying.

Tell the town what the wolves probably know already, let the chips fall where they may. If they spend their role blocker on me they can't spend it anywhere else...and really they probably have to just kill me so they can't kill someone else either. I can accept that.
u said ur a PR, everyone is a PR, i dont think anyone would reasoanbly think ur vig

i think that the way youre repeating that youre annoyed seems to me like you're faking it, like ur trying to make it the focal point, i think its different when compared to urself in radiohead and in general from my experience of townies being annoyed

i am gonna vote u sorry if wrong!

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:24 pm Oh and 4) dya was night killed n1 who heavily suspected your slot
ok, so let me see if i have this right.

1. Dya thought slot was a wolf, is dead now.
2. weird interaction (only one pointed out thus far) between slot and marmot
3. was not here for last several hours of D2 when apparently made started to look more townie after I'd voted for him.
4. tutuu is town.

Is that an accurate representation of "the case" you've got?

I have no counter argument to point 1. That is what it is and if it hangs me I'll accept that. I think it's dumb, but if that's relatively typical here ok.
Point 2 also is what it is.
Point 3 I think is super lazy but I'm confident I can post my way out of that.
Point 4 is moot to me. I don't know what you appear to know and won't play as if I do.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:34 pm do not shoot made

SECONDED AS DEPUTY IN CHEIF
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

the thread is being woalfy atm
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:31 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:20 pm

There's always that "convince me that you are town" option.

One REALLY good way to go about that would be to lead the charge on an actual wolf flip today instead of wasting your time, my time, and the rest of the town's time tilting at this particular windmill. "Claim vig and die" after three days of setup is about as far from my wolf game as it is possible to get and still be playing mafia, so I think it is your best move.
I really think you're not hearing me. I will go after you out of pure spite regardless of alignment.

also, I thought I was looking better?
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:56 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:54 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:53 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:53 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:51 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:51 pm Can someone tell me how long the tim wagon existed?
A few seconds.

Perhaps I was reading him on tone or smthn.

I see in my notes he's town but....

Maybe he isn't?
Now I just want to vote you again
Nah, he has notes. Pro town move.
Fair point...Made definitely better.
LOL...you were a better chop than JPIC because JPIC had notes. You are still a better chop than JPIC, and a "I'm gonna lead a charge to chop a claimed town vig" stance here is totally wolf siding, so you are getting even better.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

"I am now a vig is an interesting way to say it.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

or more likely Made.

We talked about this in wolf chat tim. We knew people were going to wolf read me coming into today so the plan was for me to "continue to play as if I were town", you could bluster about, but always bring focus back to shooting me, and then ride the dead wolf HK cred deeper.

ugh, way to ruin things.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:35 pm am i going insane

explain how marmot and made are partners
tim and hk are friends right? so maybe when hk saw he randed w/w with tim he was like yolo im gonna hard buddy tim, ride or die baby

or he could be town pocketed but. i hope he's scum :meany:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

damn, insert a " there plz
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

okay but, like imagine if I actually rolled Vig here. wouldn't it be funny :grin:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:32 pm

oh lord
You should have seen this coming yesterday. If you had puzzled it out I probably would have played this a lot differently, but going straight back into your tunnel sort of made this look like the better plan.
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm

you’ve only been saying i’m mafia for silly reasons but you haven’t genuinely looked into my slot’s alignment at all even though you felt like i was a wolf

did you feel like i was so “outed” that questions towards me weren’t necessary? or asking me to elaborate on my thoughts of you?
Maybe my reasons are silly. I'm sorry, but where do I look for your "slot's alignment"? I thought it might be where you sounded fake or were acting in a way that made me suspicious, but I guess I was wrong. No biggie, it happens.

I don't have any questions. Why should I have questions? Elaborate away if you like, man, you don't need my permission.
this rubs me wrong: The first set of sentences feel like a snarky way of backpeddling away from a read that you're getting resistance from, and the second set is just weird.
Do you think tedxtr is wolfing, and if so, why?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

LC, can you see my pov now?

if not then you can keep voting me, no biggie
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:39 pm LC, can you see my pov now?

if not then you can keep voting me, no biggie
hold on I have a post written but people keep posting
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:36 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:34 pm do not shoot made

SECONDED AS DEPUTY IN CHEIF
thirded as the ..... ummmm.... janitor on duty?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:29 pm

It's not something I recall seeing in either alignment, so I had to decide what I thought it meant. I don't like it. "You wolfed with me before" isn't at all convincing to me, I'm supposed to remember your style or something?
yeah, because i pulled probably what amounts to 3 different omega cases in order to keep you alive in saga, so you saying that with that knowledge felt like a “wtf???”

implying i’d ever need the help of someone in order to get you killed and jumping to it being wolfy with that knowledge felt slimy
I like this
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i don’t think he’s walking it back in there, though? it’s actually sarcastically emphasizing them?

wat
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

also rn I'm only half in thread, half on the other side of a bong

but Tim, how is town bad this game? we got 2 back to back baddie kills
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Are hk/ted/tim partners

Hmmmmthinking
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

fwiw, Tim is probably town here, pushing me hard would be a really bizzare move for baddies
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:34 pm tim why tf would you still shoot made after the marmot flip

do you not see how marmot spewed made town
No but if you explain it to me I will certainly take it into consideration. I was giving you credit for the Marmot flip and see no particular reason to exclude anyone else from having bused, by the way. So now you are acceptably THE town core IMO and I will be cheerfully your hit man on demand for as long as I last, or just shoot counterwagons...whatever...but you have to really convince me about this Made business first.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:42 pm Are hk/ted/tim partners

Hmmmmthinking
yeppers

we’re trying to hard spew LC as you can tell
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:29 pm

I don't think the idea of you needing help was ever a factor. I just think that wolves need to say stuff in the thread, and that just sounded wolfy to me. :shrug: Why don't you just stop asking about it? Do you really think I'm going to get you yeeted? I'm supposed to remember details from game months ago and you don't realize that no one is listening to me?
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:31 pm

@Long Con why would it be wolf indicative for tedxtr to ask Mac to case you? I'm trying to follow the stream of thought here and I'm failing I think.
also, @tedxtr do you think LC is misreading you or do you think he's pushing an agenda?
It was him doing it twice. Struck me as performative maybe? The first time was whatever, then asking it again made me say "WTF?" Then I said "Who are you?" and it was funny.
tedxtr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:32 pm either way, i think i’m shifting my read on you LC

see, all you sometimes need is to elaborate, not tough at all
If you're town then placating me by "finding me as town" just makes me more suspicious. For the future.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Hmmmmthinking
i like ted i think he's town :(

maybe dizzy maf coz he killed dya n1 coz most other players here dont have that much experience with dya and wouldnt likely to kill them that much n1 coz they havent heard about them? (credit to nutella for making this read first or whoever did it first i dont mean to steal it :cloud9: )
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 822
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

EoD2 Wagon Reads (for my own note taking)

Confirmed Town
Townreads
Don't care/Null/2 Bored 2 Read/I forgot
Scumreads
Confirmed Scum

Marmot(10): Sloonei, Mac, Made, Nute, Tim, Radish, Martin, JPIC, Hyena, Syn
Tim(3): Marmot, Jack, Tutuu
Martin(3): HK (replaced Thunal), Ted, Nanook
Nanook(2): LC, Michelle
112(2): TSP, Kyle
Dizzy(2): 112, Falcon
No Vote(2): Alison, Dizzy

-------------------

EoD1 Reads for reference:
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pmCat(10): Nute, Nanook, Tutuu, Made, Ted, Falcon, Mac, Tim, Dizzy, Marmot
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:36 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:24 pm Oh and 4) dya was night killed n1 who heavily suspected your slot
ok, so let me see if i have this right.

1. Dya thought slot was a wolf, is dead now.
2. weird interaction (only one pointed out thus far) between slot and marmot
3. was not here for last several hours of D2 when apparently made started to look more townie after I'd voted for him.
4. tutuu is town.

Is that an accurate representation of "the case" you've got?

I have no counter argument to point 1. That is what it is and if it hangs me I'll accept that. I think it's dumb, but if that's relatively typical here ok.
Point 2 also is what it is.
Point 3 I think is super lazy but I'm confident I can post my way out of that.
Point 4 is moot to me. I don't know what you appear to know and won't play as if I do.
Im on mobile so will go over interactions tomorrow

Again im referring to your made vote this phase. He’s spewed town
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:39 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm

this rubs me wrong: The first set of sentences feel like a snarky way of backpeddling away from a read that you're getting resistance from, and the second set is just weird.
Do you think tedxtr is wolfing, and if so, why?
You didn't read the light sarcasm correctly. Yes, I think he's a wolf. This is how I read people.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 424
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Thanks for finding two wolves without any help at all from me. XD
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:44 pm

Hmmmmthinking
i like ted i think he's town :(

maybe dizzy maf coz he killed dya n1 coz most other players here dont have that much experience with dya and wouldnt likely to kill them that much n1 coz they havent heard about them? (credit to nutella for making this read first or whoever did it first i dont mean to steal it :cloud9: )
I’ll trust you on ted

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”