Magic the Gathering Mafia - Game Over - Mafia has won!

Moderator: Community Team

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 251
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 2

Post by Guillotine »

Spicy read. Wilgy and Mac are partners.

I dont like how he came to Wilgy’s rescue when we were pushing him and dunya off the fake redcheck.
I dont like how Wilgy is voting there knowing well that wagon might not take off today. I don’t like it how Mac is not reacting to it.
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 270

Post by falcon45ca »

Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:47 am Oh sorry falcon I forgot to remove that, didn't explicitly need a response from you.

I'm not going to suggest a shot outright, but I think you'd have an idea of whom I'd shoot if given the chance.

Btw, I do think that Jack is town this game. I think he's another easy vote that will result in another town flip, just like Made.

@falcon45ca which of your scumreads do you think would be the most difficult to execute today?
Epi.

How does the 6 mana swap w/ Guillo sit with you? I asked Epi, he could give no reason as to why he gave that much mana to Guillo. I see it as possible w/w interaction to try and establish a mutual town clear.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

@Urist who are the players difficult to execute in this game?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 248

Post by Urist »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:33 am
Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:47 am Oh sorry falcon I forgot to remove that, didn't explicitly need a response from you.

I'm not going to suggest a shot outright, but I think you'd have an idea of whom I'd shoot if given the chance.

Btw, I do think that Jack is town this game. I think he's another easy vote that will result in another town flip, just like Made.

@falcon45ca which of your scumreads do you think would be the most difficult to execute today?
Epi.

How does the 6 mana swap w/ Guillo sit with you? I asked Epi, he could give no reason as to why he gave that much mana to Guillo. I see it as possible w/w interaction to try and establish a mutual town clear.
I'm not sure that it's w/w. I don't see why Epi would give that much mana to somebody who is unlikely to use their ability wisely.
To be honest, if I were scum and forced to give 6 mana to a townie, I would 100% pick Guillotine because hes the type to do foolish things like hero-vig.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Epi.

Define “swap” because that word implies things i dont like.

How do you our interaction as w/w?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 349

Post by hollowkatt »

Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:11 am
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:50 am
Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:01 am
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:06 am kinda like you for a wolf, kinda think Epi maybe possibly could be (or that's just my take on his attitude), pairings I haven't thought of, and generally don't.
Also bolas/112 probably a wolf.

you don't have to like me wanting ted cred, but if he flips wolf gimmie
You may have brought up the initial suspicions, I pushed that the hardest and most consistently. And it's not that Ted is talking mech, it's the way he went about it. That you're glossing over that is interesting
What happens if ted flips town? How do you think your reads will change?

The reason I don't like you pre-claiming credit for the ted elimination isn't because I want credit for myself or anything. I get the feeling that ted is just town this game. What I don't like about it is that I think you may be going for a "why would she push a townie so hard" angle. I don't see why you'd be so confident about ted flipping scum.
And yeah I realize your scum read is not based on the fact he was talking mech. What I was saying is that the questions ted was reacting strangely to were mine. I don't understand how you can have a scum read on ted for his reaction to my posts without having a town read on me for eliciting those reactions.
OK, I'm not really building associatives or worlds to fit with Ted so I wouldn't say that my reads would shift all that much should he flip town. I'm not banking on chain chops of mafia here. I can find reasons independently to scum read Ted, you, and a couple other people. It's possible there's a team there. It's also possible I'm wrong. I really don't think I am though, especially not on Ted.
I've been a railroaded townie before and when that happens i dig in my heels, post my ass off, and solve things. I don't see Ted doing that here and he's been on the ropes for almost two full game days now. Instead i see deflections, half-attempts to sus other people, and generally just defending instead of attempting to show townie bona fides by solving.

It's not about the reactions Ted gave, it's about his actual words and how he approached the mana generation conversation. His conclusions don't make sense to me given what I know. I think what you're doing now is more town than what you've been doing earlier in the game, but fwiw I don't town read you off of the questions you were asking Ted that lead to the mana kerfuffle.
Hm, alright, what you're saying makes sense and I can understand your perspective, thanks for explaining. I disagree that ted is deflecting or only defending himself - I think he's been looking into and interacting with multiple people directly today. Your accusations might have been accurate on d1, but I don't think they hold up anymore. Can you point out to me where he's been deflective / defensive today?
about to head into a meeting but sure, when I'm done with that I'll pull some quotes for you.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:38 am

Epi.

I'm not sure that it's w/w. I don't see why Epi would give that much mana to somebody who is unlikely to use their ability wisely.
To be honest, if I were scum and forced to give 6 mana to a townie, I would 100% pick Guillotine because hes the type to do foolish things like hero-vig.
Lol... fuck. Ok

[VOTE: Unvote Urist] aubergine

Because you are right and that made sense.

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:34 am @Urist who are the players difficult to execute in this game?
Any of the TS regulars are unlikely to execute each other. dunya, Mac, Epi, Marmot, LC.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Note that Urist just either townread me or TMIed me, i dont know what to make of it yet.
Although if Epi was scum and forced to give me that 6 mana, why not keep it secret. Why out it?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:45 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:34 am @Urist who are the players difficult to execute in this game?
Any of the TS regulars are unlikely to execute each other. dunya, Mac, Epi, Marmot, LC.
:haha: imagine me being included on that list. Most of those players joins a game with me just salivating to lay votes on me. Joseph, Epi, and Marmot already have voted me, probably more than once. I have never been difficult to execute. I'm not sure Marmot is that difficult either, but the other three are.

I also think it's hilarious that Guillo agreed with you. I thought he'd be offended by the idea that he's be irresponsible with the extra mana, but he was just like "yeah that checks out".
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Whom do you scum read out of that group? Sorry if you already said it and I missed it?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:41 am

Epi.

Swap is the wrong word, from what you and he said it was one way, not a swap. My bad.

I see it as possible that 2 wolves would set up the mana gifting charade as a way to show the town "See? We're town, I received mana from unknown source, he's claiming to be the mana donor!"

I asked Epi if there was something that led him to believe that you needed mana for your artifact, he said no. Why does he give you the mana, what do you think he did that for?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:50 am
:haha: imagine me being included on that list. Most of those players joins a game with me just salivating to lay votes on me. Joseph, Epi, and Marmot already have voted me, probably more than once. I have never been difficult to execute. I'm not sure Marmot is that difficult either, but the other three are.

I also think it's hilarious that Guillo agreed with you. I thought he'd be offended by the idea that he's be irresponsible with the extra mana, but he was just like "yeah that checks out".
Bro, why would i be offended by the truth. I’d definitely hero shoot. Like im the most trigger happy player you’ll ever meet.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:47 am Note that Urist just either townread me or TMIed me, i dont know what to make of it yet.
"To be honest, if I were scum and forced to give 6 mana to a townie, I would 100% pick Guillotine..." I'm not sure it's either, isn't he creating a hypothetical from Epi's perspective?
Although if Epi was scum and forced to give me that 6 mana, why not keep it secret. Why out it?
I don't think he was forced, I didn't get that impression.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:52 am

Bro, why would i be offended by the truth. I’d definitely hero shoot. Like im the most trigger happy player you’ll ever meet.
:srsnod: How does that usually work out for you?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:51 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:41 am

Epi.

Swap is the wrong word, from what you and he said it was one way, not a swap. My bad.

I see it as possible that 2 wolves would set up the mana gifting charade as a way to show the town "See? We're town, I received mana from unknown source, he's claiming to be the mana donor!"

I asked Epi if there was something that led him to believe that you needed mana for your artifact, he said no. Why does he give you the mana, what do you think he did that for?
Guillo commented that Epi's earlier treatment of him felt like buddying, maybe this was reinforcement of that? Or maybe he's Epi's only town read.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:53 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:47 am Note that Urist just either townread me or TMIed me, i dont know what to make of it yet.
"To be honest, if I were scum and forced to give 6 mana to a townie, I would 100% pick Guillotine..." I'm not sure it's either, isn't he creating a hypothetical from Epi's perspective?
Are you Urist partner or something?

He said if he was scum and was forced to give mana to a TOWNIE, he’d give it to me”
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:56 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:53 am
Are you Urist partner or something?

He said if he was scum and was forced to give mana to a TOWNIE, he’d give it to me”
1. No
2. Maybe
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:54 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:52 am

:srsnod: How does that usually work out for you?
Ive never been a vigilante or a killing type. Except for reflexive killer.

Actually i lie, i randed gun shooter a few times in one of those automated mafia turbo mobile games, where days last two minutes and nights last 1 minute and i always killed scum. It was quite invigorating.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

No, that Urist comment does look like TMI.

God read on how i would act as a vigilante though Urist. You know me more than anyone ever could now. But you fucked up.

[VOTE: Urist] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:38 am

Epi.

This was written as an argument for Epi's action being w/t instead of w/w. Yes, it assumes that Guillotine is town if Epi is mafia.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:03 pm No, that Urist comment does look like TMI.

God read on how i would act as a vigilante though Urist. You know me more than anyone ever could now. But you fucked up.

Which post of his is TMI?
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:51 am
Whom do you scum read out of that group? Sorry if you already said it and I missed it?
I didn't mention it, I think those people are difficult to execute regardless of alignment.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

I do think you'd be more difficult to execute than 112, ted, Made (lol), etc.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 148
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

i wish mac somehow got the mana for the vigilante and he ends up shooting me
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Enrique »

Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:10 am
Enrique wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:58 am I see three people with more than one vote, and from having closely studied the first 1/3 of the game I think the three of them are terrible options. The ted wagon especially up to the point I've read has been complete bunk.

I will elaborate more later but right now I can tell you:

1) I don't trust falcon. They have an extremely chaotic energy in the first 10 or so pages (of which I can provide more detailed examples if necessary, right now it's just an observation), and then manage to accuse Kyle of creating chaos w his jokish answers. They also downplay the scum team's potential power pointing at their factional artifacts as if we were to assume that they don't have individual planeswalkers, lands, and artifacts. Then feeds into the whole "ted doesn't know we all have 3 lands" nonsense.

2) I disagree a lot with hk and I would be suspicious of them over a few issues (mishandling of Urist, Ted, and Jack, actually... the current poll leaders) BUT I think the fact that they've tried to discourage discussing mana transfers is actually a pretty good look. Mafia would want to encourage that kind of discussion to abuse PtF. hk has been firm against it and not just in a shallow disinterested way that the mafia could use to distance themselves from the project. I think hk warrants close observation but I feel relatively comfortable with them vs falcon because they've given a bigger indication of having town interests in mind.

3) Urist actually looks the towniest to me out of the whole game. They've sensibly explained their position re: a lot of mech stuff and cleared up questions that threatened to lead town to the wrong conclusions (ie. post 458 - it's confirmed that everybody has 3 lands, whatever is forming around Ted right now is a dead-end). The votes they have right now probably didn't just come out of nowhere, I'll find out about that later, but in this moment I'm not inclined to jump on that wagon at all.
When you do get around to elabourating, I'd like you to expand on your thoughts around the ted wagon (and the Made wagon when you get to that point).
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:40 am
Enrique wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:58 am I see three people with more than one vote, and from having closely studied the first 1/3 of the game I think the three of them are terrible options. The ted wagon especially up to the point I've read has been complete bunk.

1) I don't trust falcon. They have an extremely chaotic energy in the first 10 or so pages (of which I can provide more detailed examples if necessary, right now it's just an observation), and then manage to accuse Kyle of creating chaos w his jokish answers. They also downplay the scum team's potential power pointing at their factional artifacts as if we were to assume that they don't have individual planeswalkers, lands, and artifacts. Then feeds into the whole "ted doesn't know we all have 3 lands" nonsense.

2) I disagree a lot with hk and I would be suspicious of them over a few issues (mishandling of Urist, Ted, and Jack, actually... the current poll leaders) BUT I think the fact that they've tried to discourage discussing mana transfers is actually a pretty good look. Mafia would want to encourage that kind of discussion to abuse PtF. hk has been firm against it and not just in a shallow disinterested way that the mafia could use to distance themselves from the project. I think hk warrants close observation but I feel relatively comfortable with them vs falcon because they've given a bigger indication of having town interests in mind.

3) Urist actually looks the towniest to me out of the whole game. They've sensibly explained their position re: a lot of mech stuff and cleared up questions that threatened to lead town to the wrong conclusions (ie. post 458 - it's confirmed that everybody has 3 lands, whatever is forming around Ted right now is a dead-end). The votes they have right now probably didn't just come out of nowhere, I'll find out about that later, but in this moment I'm not inclined to jump on that wagon at all.
3 lands does not equal able to generate 3 mana. I think that's what you're missing there. If you don't understand the Ted votes I suggest reading more? Because all the explanations are there should you actually be interested in reading them.
Yeah, what I think is that it's a minor, meaningless confusion that got blown up. I'm actually surprised it still seems to be the same thing. I figured if he was getting voted for so much it was because something new came up.
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: VOTE ENRIQUE] aubergine
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:40 am

3 lands does not equal able to generate 3 mana. I think that's what you're missing there. If you don't understand the Ted votes I suggest reading more? Because all the explanations are there should you actually be interested in reading them.
People have said this a few times btw but I'm not sure if it's true? I remember a couple examples coming up (I think it was Urist), but of course it wans't from the roles but some effect that was unlikely to be in the game. Tutuu's explanation in the first post directly identifies lands as the mana-generators and not as anything else. Now, I'm not asking anybody to come out and say "I have a land card that's not for generating mana!", but it just seems like a weird thing to emphasize. 3 lands does not necessarily equal 3 mana (though we mostly might assume so). Then what? I've read the first 13 pages (where the majority of the Ted stuff seems to come from) with very careful detail and hope to do the whole rest of the thread today, what am I missing?
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 262

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:46 am
Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:41 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:40 am
Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:39 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:37 am Vote for Epi you God damned *expletive deleted*.

Can I get a check in on how you're feeling Mac? You seem irritated.

How caught up are you rn?
Supremely irritated.

Not very.

What can we do to not irritate you?

How much do you plan on catching up?
I dunno but asking me questions like that seems to work. What are you Dr. Phil?

I don't know at this point. If I live a little while I'll get around to it.

I don't super need to catch up to be positively contributing tho.

I just outed myself as town KP so I will catch a NK tonight probably.
so you didnt block me?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I don't get how Ted's confusion is more "baddie struggling to understand how the game works for civs" than "planeswalker struggling to understand how the game works for other planeswalkers".
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i'm overextended today, work for another 20 mins then cooking 3 course dinner for parents anniversary, so i dunno if ill be useful, sorry
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:56 pm Nah. My shot didn't kill the player, I misread the mana requirements, and couldn't use the kicker.
if you tell us who, don't disclose how much damage pls.

i hope when i catch up you havent said both
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:05 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:01 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:12 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:59 am What do you think of 112/esooa?
I agree that her usual scumhunting game is not here, but im not sure it's because she is just demotivated or scum. She helped a lot to understand the mechanics of this game though, i feel scum would try to do just the opposite, scum would try to confuse us more and if not, at least they wouldn't help us get clarity about how shit works? After all, our weakness is being uninformed.
There is a person who can answer mechanical questions.

That person is tutuu.

I will be handing out zero credit for answering mechanical questions.
What did you think about my comment and Kyle’s vomment about you feeling kind of pocketing on D1?
kyle was clearly joking about his comment.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

dunya wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:42 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:56 pm Nah. My shot didn't kill the player, I misread the mana requirements, and couldn't use the kicker.

I disclosed the damage, but not the player
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:09 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:57 pm Who'd you shoot and why?
I've been going back and forth with revealing who I shot, and I'm not sure if I should or not. I'd like others opinions on whether I should disclose or not.

I shot the person cuz' I feel they deserved it
Well, i think you should. It’s true that if the target is town scum can finish the job tonight with an action that deals less than 10p (if they have any) but if it’s been scum read by the majority at one point, it would look good on you and maybe give you the chance to finishing him/her tonight.
who has been scum read by the majority at one point?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:44 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:42 pm

I disclosed the damage, but not the player
yikes
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

why are mac, hollowkatt and falcon claiming vigs and how much damage their actions do. can you pls stop?
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:36 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:24 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:05 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:01 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:12 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:59 am What do you think of 112/esooa?
I agree that her usual scumhunting game is not here, but im not sure it's because she is just demotivated or scum. She helped a lot to understand the mechanics of this game though, i feel scum would try to do just the opposite, scum would try to confuse us more and if not, at least they wouldn't help us get clarity about how shit works? After all, our weakness is being uninformed.
There is a person who can answer mechanical questions.

That person is tutuu.

I will be handing out zero credit for answering mechanical questions.
What did you think about my comment and Kyle’s vomment about you feeling kind of pocketing on D1?
What did I think about it?

I didn't think about it.
ok, what gives? I've never seen you play before so I dunno if the curmudgeon is a shtick or not, but like you're playing as if you're above all us plebs or something. Things don't concern you, or you're not bothering to think about things.
Why don't you think about things? I'm thinking about all the things all the time.
this is epi. oh watch as i pocket epi now.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:49 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:48 pm I am about to give six mana to the next winner. Hopefully the next winner will prove more grateful and useful.
Yah yah yah, uhuh uhuh
why are you denying that you got mana last night?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

dunya wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:45 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:09 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:57 pm Who'd you shoot and why?
I've been going back and forth with revealing who I shot, and I'm not sure if I should or not. I'd like others opinions on whether I should disclose or not.

I shot the person cuz' I feel they deserved it
Well, i think you should. It’s true that if the target is town scum can finish the job tonight with an action that deals less than 10p (if they have any) but if it’s been scum read by the majority at one point, it would look good on you and maybe give you the chance to finishing him/her tonight.
who has been scum read by the majority at one point?
I think Ted and Falcon fit that criteria. Falcon cant shoot herself so, Ted.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Im gonna let Dunya catch up. Notice scum do similar shit, they react to old posts to create chaos in the current game state.
Once she finishes up all those little posts im gonna multiquote them and reply.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

If you are town, sheep me to eliminate Urist.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:18 am
Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:16 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:15 am Urist cant wait to find a way to yeet me. First it was the pictures now the way i vote seeking for reactions.

Scummy is as scummy does.
Nice self reflection there buddy. Kind of defeatist attitude there though.

You've been in my scum list since day 1 and you havent town up.

Im pretty much inno child and your vote on me looks bad either when im alive or dead.
>urist posts ~1000 words asking players questions (it's in a tab open, i'll read it all urist dw)

>guillio says urist has defeatist attitude and hasn't towned it up

how does someone town it up? this seems more omgussy to me than anything viable.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:05 pm Im gonna let Dunya catch up. Notice scum do similar shit, they react to old posts to create chaos in the current game state.
Once she finishes up all those little posts im gonna multiquote them and reply.
excuse me?

i've played mafia for 10 years and i'm anal about reading every post, so go shit in someone else's cornflakes about my style of catchup k thx

even if it's old, doesn't mean the ping i felt isn't relevant. i often iso myself later to see where my head at was ~in the moment.
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 71

Post by 112 »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:06 pm If you are town, sheep me to eliminate Urist.
yes boss

[VOTE: urist] aubergine
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:19 am
Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:18 am
Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:16 am
Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:15 am Did anyone send mana to kyle yesterday? Would be helpful to know if it was potentially PtF which killed him.

It would be janitored if they did, no?
ohhh the explanation about Exiled was definitely added after I read the OP, thanks.
I noticed it during Day 1, but I don't know if/when it was added.
it doesnt hurt to ask and know though?

i didnt send kyle any mana last night.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

hmm, i saw pyre ted yesterday, i tred him in that game and defended him against the thread and he sussed me so i'm gonna be wary of letting him think i townread him now lol.

[VOTE: guillio] aubergine tbh. he's stifling me and i don't like it. if anyone has been "chaotic" in the thread, it's been him.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:14 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:51 am
I didn't mention it, I think those people are difficult to execute regardless of alignment.
Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:13 am @Long Con
Your complaint that I don't have much content outside of tedxtr or falcon is accurate, but unfair, considering most of my posts are from d0 or the first 24h of d1. I spent a lot of time basically waiting for ted to come into the thread, and then once he started posting I felt better about him, but didn't have a ton of time to pursue my Marmot read. I do think it's natural to spend some time discussing the mechanics of the setup on early d1 though, just to ensure that everyone understands the setup in at least a general sense. You're one of my strongest town reads at the moment so I hope you can come around to seeing that I'm town as well. I'm getting the feeling that the mafia lie in the players whom are difficult to execute, so I think we're going to need to not be lazy here, and work to form strong mutual town reads where possible.
Then can you please explain who are the suspected mafia aligned players that are difficult to kill here?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

actually, i'm a hedgy bitch

[VOTE: justplayingitcool] aubergine

now that GoC is over (and everyone else is spoiled too) and i can talk about it, this is not town goc JPIC at all. @Justplayingitcool can u link me to a scum game in your past pls
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:24 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:22 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:21 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:20 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:12 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:08 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:04 am

I claimed to have received 6 mana ages ago, i assume it came from two different people.

But ok. Besides red mana, what other color did you send me?
Blue.
Im red and black. Your gesture is appreciated but it was useless and put me in danger for PtF. Don't do it again.

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
You were never in danger of PtF. That's why I sent it to you.

But I understand your concern.

You are a civilian henceforth.
What's PtF?
Punish the Fool! Mafia's anti claim mechanic.
No soup kills or any sort of punishment for claiming. Role claiming and info dumping completely safe.
except mafia kills you?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:27 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:26 am Epi and Guillo are both outed mafia I guess.
My guess is you need to be put out of your misery.

Stop signing up for shit you can't keep up with.
LOL i love u :biggrin:

Return to “Previous Rackets”