69%
31%

Total votes: 16
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 202

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Night 6]

Post by Grogu »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:00 pm Night 6 has ended.

Epignosis has been killed. He was:

Spoiler: show
???

Day 7 is underway. You have 48 hours to place your votes.

Also, you have picked up a new radio signal emitting a broadcast:

A report from the EPI Institute:

Alison: Confirmed Slaver. Must eliminate. 100%

Grogu: Possible religious nut. Possible Enclave. Upon review of the Hubologists, we have determined that Grogu can only truly be AHS-7 or The Enlightened One. Vikki Goldman is deceased, and AHS-9 and Juan Cruz would have produced nightly observable phenomenon. Both possibilities are viable fake identities Enclave can use to skate by undetected. Separate from this, Grogu’s activity level has been suppressed, averaging only 26.17 transmissions per day. We place the chance that Grogu serves Enclave at 70%

JackofHearts2005: We are repeatedly concerned about our inability to recall any positive momentum from this individual. We place the chance that JackofHearts2005 is aligned with Enclave at 78%.

Long Con: Claims to be an honest villager with no special skillset. We cannot confirm or deny that claim. We place the chance that Long Con is lying at 50%.
[10:22 AM]
Marmot: The report we acquired dated March 8, 2162 and timestamped at 0052 is a strong indication that Marmot is not in a league with Enclave. Separately, we understand that Marmot is a self-proclaimed expert tracker, but we are unable to deduce the source of those capabilities. We place the chance that Marmot provides support to Enclave at 39%.

MartinGG99: Alias “Louis.” This alias could reasonably be cover for Enclave. Apart from this, we observe that the analytics MartinGG99 has engaged in have been conducted in good faith. We place the chance that MartinGG99 is in the service of Enclave at 34%.

Seanzie: Likely an ally from Redding. We place the chance that this is false at 18%.
[10:22 AM]
Kylemii: Confirmed ally. 0%

sprityo: Under the alias “Spacedaisy,” allegedly received a communication from Enclave and the reaction to its contents and the responses others made seem genuine enough. We place the chance that this is an elaborate scheme between two members of the Enclave faction at 29%.

TonyStarkPrime: Enclave theatrics would have to be in play for us to regard TonyStarkPrime as an enemy. It is not impossible, but the leadership qualities and high activity cannot be denied. We place the chance that TonyStarkPrime is allied with Enclave at 32%.

Urist: Claimed to have protected our agent the Night there was no death. This is the most likely scenario given the logical targeting of our agent and given the number of protective abilities in play. We place the chance that Enclave opted to forgo murderous activity in order to facilitate an Enclave Urist sleeper agent at 22%.
Lol epi. Rip buddy, you think I’m the most likeliest wolf? Wow
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Day 7]

Post by Grogu »

What is the plan for today?
I am ok with marmot plan, I want sprit to claim before I do. Make that happen and I claim
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

So the plan is to yeet Alison and then what?
Alison did you shoot last night?
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:02 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:58 pm I'm quite hardclaimed on Vanilla Wastelander.
I think it would be good for you to hardclaim which wastelander you are at some point.
Sarch my ISO for 'Marcus' and you will see it has been done. :noble:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:59 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:14 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:29 pm Why Jack?

Also, massclaim when?
I just don't need the Slaver dead, so I'll vote the other guy. :shrug2:
But I’m town...

Why am I “the other guy” for you?
Choice between an unknown quantity and the outed Slaver. It's you because you're the guy with votes already.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 732
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Marcus Strongbucket?

You strike me as the kind of person with strength in your buckets.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:30 am Marcus Strongbucket?

You strike me as the kind of person with strength in your buckets.
Aye. And me father and me father's father built the strength that goes into the buckets with their bare hands, they did.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 623
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:57 pm I am thinking for order of claims something like:

Jack, Grogu, Spirityo, Martin, TSP, Urist.
Wait, you don't know the mechanical reasons why we chopped chop chop?

Because I full-claimed all my mech info and role for that.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:37 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:28 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:24 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:21 am technically jack's claim holds under the same principle though I certainly expect that this doesn't remain the case
Oh yeah, hey. You can’t yeet me cause I’m confirmed town or self resolving or whatever people thought about Chopchop.

rollsafe.jpg
If this is about the whole "there must be at least one BoS" thing, then uhh... no.

I do think it is relatively likely that there are two BoS though (just guessing here, but seems likely considering that their enemies are numerous and strong) so I suppose your (Jack) claim still looks okay, pending other claims.
Ugh, but that means there are more than 2 BoS...

Can someone tell me, is NCR wiped out? I know we know VC was wiped out, are we privy to town factions being killed as well?
I'm almost completely sure that there isn't more than 2 players in a faction other than Wastelanders and Enclave.

Maybe 3 in a single faction but that would be pushing it and I would have some setup/balance considerations for it depending on what faction it is. I do think some town factions are more likely to have 1 or 2 members, and because of that there may be certain other town factions that may be more likely to have 2 or perhaps be a faction with 3 members but I have no direct evidence to think there's 3.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:05 am unless someone wants to doubt kyle I'm good here.
Honestly for me its more of a matter of "I don't care either way they're a town". Unless it maintains a major issue with the Hubologists' existence for Arroyo and vice versa but afaik if we chop Alison here then all of our town-in-fighting should be resolved as much as possible, win-con wise. Unless there's 2 hubologists.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:38 am i really don't know why they'd janitor epi, what's the benefit to doing that? am i missing something
I'm guessing

1. Frank was likely soon the be killed; I.e. the most optimal time for them to use a Janitor from his role would likely be beyond a point where he's dead.
or
2. They just thought why not.
or
3. They followed in the Host's footsteps when killing partially-secret roles and like hiding secrets.

Or probably some other reason. Not sure if its WIFOM-worthy.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

@sprityo

Chances are you aren't going to get killed if you claim, as there are players who are widely proven or town-read (such as Me and TSP) that are more likely to be killed imo.

Grogu and Marmot are waiting for you to claim your role apparently, and I would be very interested in hearing their claims per my own mechanical speculation.

If they don't hold that up we can just flash-wagon them.

Alternatively, if you don't claim, we can waste a whole day squabbling about who goes first that when we do its:

a) At a point where more people have died
b) There is less content from various slots about the validity of their claims
c) Puts you at greater risk of be miseliminated if you are town, since the scum's likely plan is to attack on a mechanical level. This also applies to Marmot and Grogu as well, but that fact shouldn't be ignored for yourself.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Fwiw while I do find Jack kinda scummy I want to force the massclaim more.

I dislike the idea of chopping Jack after we forced him to claim but no one else.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I also find it suspect that suddenly Grogu is aware enough of things to trust Mamot's plan for some god-forasken reason.

He was derping earlier and I'm not sure if his level of attention to this game has increased. Granted, there is less stuff happening though.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 445
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:06 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:02 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:58 pm I'm quite hardclaimed on Vanilla Wastelander.
I think it would be good for you to hardclaim which wastelander you are at some point.
Sarch my ISO for 'Marcus' and you will see it has been done. :noble:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:59 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:14 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:29 pm Why Jack?

Also, massclaim when?
I just don't need the Slaver dead, so I'll vote the other guy. :shrug2:
But I’m town...

Why am I “the other guy” for you?
Choice between an unknown quantity and the outed Slaver. It's you because you're the guy with votes already.
Thanks for volunteering.

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like most reasonable POE is me, LC, Grogu, right?

Any alternative suggestions?
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:05 am Like most reasonable POE is me, LC, Grogu, right?

I don't think LC is likely scum.

He had a few interactions with Chop Chop that I felt were rather not w/w. Not absolutely clearing, but for me it was convincing.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I also had slightly town-read him before Chop Chop's chop.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Day 6]

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:45 pm There were these interaction earlier before today (D6) that looks like not w/w and spews LC as not-teamed imo.
Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:28 pm
ChopChop wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:06 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:04 pm Ngl my main hesitation in voting Tony is that I feel like I should have a solid read on him and he says I should townread him and I’d be kinda embarrassed to misyeet himnotreal

That’s not a good reason to actually townread him.
He’s doing that because he thinks he’s a good wolf!
:werewolf:

If you believe that he’s a wolf and you have lots of information that points towards that you push it.
As long as you point your reasons why, there’s no em brass meant.
Oh, that's rich.

But Tony is pretty suspicious right? I'll [VOTE: Tony] aubergine
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:55 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:25 am @Dom the last ten posts is roughly my impression of the case against me
:haha: Yeah, for sure. I was just kidding about my vote for you, just wanted to see how it would travel. [VOTE: chopchop] aubergine I told him I would, and he didn't care. Pretty much out of my hands.
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:40 pm
ChopChop wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:39 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:38 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:35 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:33 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:32 pm

LC did say this on Day 1.
That was just to try and mess with wolves, maybe draw a nightkill.

I know, my point is that I doubt you're a PR because this does look like cover, and so you're either VT or wolf.
You're not wrong.
Is that a VT Hardclaim or an Open Wolf?
Already said, go back and read. :haha: Except I really did.
Like the top and bottom quote feel casual in a way that isn't often w/w imo.

Additionally, I don't think wolves say this about their partner very often, as found in the middle quote:
[VOTE: ChopChop] aubergineI told him I would, and he didn't care. Pretty much out of my hands.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:54 am I also find it suspect that suddenly Grogu is aware enough of things to trust Mamot's plan for some god-forasken reason.

He was derping earlier and I'm not sure if his level of attention to this game has increased. Granted, there is less stuff happening though.

I don't recall voicing any sort of plan to begin with.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:14 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:05 am Like most reasonable POE is me, LC, Grogu, right?

I don't think LC is likely scum.

He had a few interactions with Chop Chop that I felt were rather not w/w. Not absolutely clearing, but for me it was convincing.
Much as I disagree, I’m open to suggestions for who to use my power on.

The best plan is to tie me and another person in the poe.

If they go over and are a wolf, that’s a wolf and a step towards confirming me.

If I go over, they’re confirmed. 2 in the poe resolved for the price of 1 yeet (and ofc, it doesn’t count because it’s intentional).

If they go over and are town, fucking sucks but we can do it again the next day and what are the chances of t/t wagons twice in a row?

None of this works if I’m a wolf because I’m flipping coins every day and that’s a losing strategy.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1299
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Cant imagine Daisy orchestrating such a big thing and then disappearing but I probably should t think through it like that
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jack’s probably just a wolf, no harm letting him flip coins against grogu or LC since if he’s a wolf his wolf team is probably low POE because he’s resorting to flipping coins and we need to chop them anyways
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Throw in poison probably
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Poison is now not poison
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sean’s been towny I guess
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Game feels like it might be solved by chop spew but no one wants to look at that
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:37 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:54 am I also find it suspect that suddenly Grogu is aware enough of things to trust Mamot's plan for some god-forasken reason.

I don't recall voicing any sort of plan to begin with.
That's part of the point.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Also, clearly Sir Galahad is still alive right?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@Grogu will you claim your role?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:01 pm Sean’s been towny I guess
You're a Redding?

Aside from him possibly being only redding, I actually agree with that word-for-word
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh nevermind, that was something that came from Epi, not Sir Galahad.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:14 pm Also, clearly Sir Galahad is still alive right?
Nah?

I thought that was one of Epi's chosen one skills.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:14 pm Also, clearly Sir Galahad is still alive right?
No
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Also no
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

To it being one of Epi’s chosen skills, at least officially
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

If Kyle’s a wolf I’m blaming Epi for all this
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm getting kinda tired of waiting for people to claim.

[VOTE: Grogu] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

TSP, do you have a claim? Are you waiting on someone else?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@sprityo / Spacedaisy shouldn't be fully discounted imo. Gambits are very much up Spacedaisy's alley afaik, and her reaction to ChopChop claiming the message wasn't amazing.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:26 pm TSP, do you have a claim? Are you waiting on someone else?
No, yes
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Honestly I don't care atm for who's scummier or not.

I kinda just want to murder anybody who doesn't claim before the end of this day phase, as I have my own thoughts to share on the subject after claims and I would hate it if I were hit with a 0-post cap on night 7 and beyond. That includes Sprityo and Grogu who I tend to view as probably townier in Jack/Grogu/Marmot/Sprityo.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Do you not know my role Martin?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Marmot wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:23 pm I'm getting kinda tired of waiting for people to claim.

[VOTE: Grogu] aubergine
Agreed. [VOTE: Grogu] aubergine Grogu, please claim asap.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

ill fullclaim once marmot tells me his night results
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sprityo wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:36 pm ill fullclaim once marmot tells me his night results

Heh? My night results are dependent on other people's claims.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

i remember asking you to cop me yesterday did you do it?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm not stating who I copped, because then said person could claim a role that would match what I saw.

That said, I can claim info on the other half of my role. I watched ChopChop on Night 2. No one visited him. I watched Alison on Night 4. Epignosis visited her.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

To clarify, I'm not stating who I copped yet.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Maybe there’s a smart way to do this
TonyStarkPrime