Total votes: 16
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Day 8]

Post by Long Con »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:53 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:25 pm It's just hard when a claimed enemy is staring me in the face and there are still unknowns. Is it that impossible that there are two Hubologists?
I really think you’re overdoing it but for the love of all things holy please read your win con
Why are you saying this? My win con is to take out Hubologists, VC, and Enclave. If there are two Hubologists left, then I have to kill one of them. What am I not understanding here, or "overdoing"?
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1299
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:30 pm So right now we have:

Jackofhearts2005 - Authur Pendragon of BoS
Long Con - Unspecified vaniila of Wastelander
Marmot - AHS-9 of Hubologists
MartinGG99 - Louis Salvatore of New Reno
Poison / Syn / Seanzie - Sheriff Marion of Redding
Spacedaisy / sprityo - Joshua of BoS
TonyStarkPrime - Unknown
Urist - Vice President Carlson of NCR

Assuming all these are true, this gives us faction sizes of:
Wastelanders - 5
NCR - 3
BoS - 3
Arroyo - 2
Redding - 1
New Reno - 2
Hubologist - 2
JJJ - 1
??? - 1

TSP I think just softclaimed Redding, or if not, he isn't paying attention. If TSP is indeed Redding, then for balance purposes I would say Marmot is definitely clear, and Jack is also probably clear? So in that world, LC is the clear vote, with a very small side of Jack.

If TSP is not redding, then whatever faction he is in I think would need to be examined. LC probably still questionable.
pretty sure your BOS count is messed up here
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Or like rather I think your BOS count iscorrect but it makes an assumption about your ??? which you also assign
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:09 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:25 pm It's just hard when a claimed enemy is staring me in the face and there are still unknowns. Is it that impossible that there are two Hubologists?
I really think you’re overdoing it but for the love of all things holy please read your win con
Why are you saying this? My win con is to take out Hubologists, VC, and Enclave. If there are two Hubologists left, then I have to kill one of them. What am I not understanding here, or "overdoing"?
There are not two hubologists left unless someone and perhaps multiple people are lying and I really don't know who those people could be at this stage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:02 am Thinking poe should be LC, Jack, Poisynzie in some order. Marmot’s probably clear enough, cause I don’t think?? He CCs his own teammate but maybe I’m putting too much stock into that
...and yet you're not voting me. What are you waiting for, permission? From who? Ok, if it's down to me, Jack, or Sean, and I already have voters, then what's the deliberation for?

For theatrics! You really were doing a giant distancing thing for days with ChopChop?? That's very impressive. [VOTE: Tony] aubergine
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:18 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:02 am Thinking poe should be LC, Jack, Poisynzie in some order. Marmot’s probably clear enough, cause I don’t think?? He CCs his own teammate but maybe I’m putting too much stock into that
...and yet you're not voting me. What are you waiting for, permission? From who? Ok, if it's down to me, Jack, or Sean, and I already have voters, then what's the deliberation for?

For theatrics! You really were doing a giant distancing thing for days with ChopChop?? That's very impressive. [VOTE: Tony] aubergine
I was just about to vote sean actually
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:14 am
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:09 am
There are not two hubologists left unless someone and perhaps multiple people are lying and I really don't know who those people could be at this stage
Wow, you give me great confidence. :rolleyes:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

actually that's the substance of chop's case against me too
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:19 am

Somehow I believe that, that's not really how the lie response is likely to be constructed. Maybe it's Sean. I feel like the general consensus is that the Hubologists are down to one, fine, I can accept that. What are the reasons it couldn't be Seanzie?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:20 am actually that's the substance of chop's case against me too
I don't recall an ounce of substance. I asked for it, as did others, but Chop never bothered to try and solidify a case against you.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:23 am

Somehow I believe that, that's not really how the lie response is likely to be constructed. Maybe it's Sean. I feel like the general consensus is that the Hubologists are down to one, fine, I can accept that. What are the reasons it couldn't be Seanzie?
Sean has a claimed kill on KZA and for a time was the only claimed redding, but he correctly noted that I softed Redding earlier today (and Martin noted it yesterday)
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:24 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:20 am actually that's the substance of chop's case against me too
I don't recall an ounce of substance. I asked for it, as did others, but Chop never bothered to try and solidify a case against you.
Chop had this big thing about how I didn't vote for him fast enough on day 2 to vote for him despite the fact that I was still pushing him
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:26 am

Sean has a claimed kill on KZA and for a time was the only claimed redding, but he correctly noted that I softed Redding earlier today (and Martin noted it yesterday)
Is it really softing time?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

and that was it :P
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:26 am

Is it really softing time?
im sorta playing chicken with marmot because I think I can confirm him and I think he thinks he can confirm me and I don't think I need to be confirmed and would much rather confirm marmot
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

and maybe marmot doesn't even have a check on me and I'm vastly overthinking that
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:24 am
Chop had this big thing about how I didn't vote for him fast enough on day 2 to vote for him despite the fact that I was still pushing him
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I'm also thinking that there's no reason not to vote for jack but there's also no reason to vote jack either because he's just basically absent
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

but that's a good reason too because being absent is basically a scumtell in this game
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:11 am Or like rather I think your BOS count iscorrect but it makes an assumption about your ??? which you also assign
The ??? is you. I am assuming Epi is the mazonizer from BoS because that really seems likely, which means there is one dead BoS and two live BoS claims.

Can you claim already? You not claiming is making it harder to figure out what is going on. Especially if you can clear yourself with your claim. I know a lot of people townread you, but I wasn't around for whatever you did to get those townreads.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:32 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:11 am Or like rather I think your BOS count iscorrect but it makes an assumption about your ??? which you also assign
The ??? is you. I am assuming Epi is the mazonizer from BoS because that really seems likely, which means there is one dead BoS and two live BoS claims.

Can you claim already? You not claiming is making it harder to figure out what is going on. Especially if you can clear yourself with your claim. I know a lot of people townread you, but I wasn't around for whatever you did to get those townreads.
Sorry I misinterpreted
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I was really hoping that was a scum slip that would have made my life easier
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I'll hardclaim redding (feel like I basically did this yesterday) which should allow you to run your numbers
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Full disclosure at least part of the reason I didn't do that earlier is because I wanted the wolves/Alison to shoot poison and the fact that they didn't despite them being like arguably clear for three days is like obnoxious but also they shot (epi) epi kyle over three days and can't do much with that
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

i'm just looking for easy outs to resolve a poe spot
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

i stopped doing VCA and should get back to it but something else first

DrWilgy - Smiley of the Wastelanders - Killed on Night 1
Esooa - Senior Councilman McClure of Vault City - Killed on Night 1
staypositivefriend - Vikki Goldman of the Hubologists - Killed on Night 2
missing kill (mac)
Sloonei - Dogmeat of the Wastelanders - Killed on Night 3
KZA - President Tandi of the NCR - Killed on Night 3
if poison is telling the truth: missing kill (mac)
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - Saltbeef Bob of the NCR - Killed on Night 4 - shot by enclave
night 5 kill blocked by urist
Epignosis - ??? - Killed on Night 6 - Shot by enclave
reywaS / Kylemii - The Chosen One of Arroyo - Killed on Night 7 - Shot by Enclave
Grogu - Frank Horrigan of the Enclave. - Killed on Night 7 - Shot by Sprityo

and then a missing frank and missing alison shot, but i tend to believe the alison "i shot Mac and he didn't die" line
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

missing kill goes to nanook/ or sloonei overlap night 3 and night 2 overlap or alison bp test I guess but then still a missing vig shot.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

But they didn’t vig Wilgy barring something I’m missing which means Mac shot Wilgy
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Wait no Raul, they could have
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

A thought is forming in my mind
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

@Jackofhearts2005 can you tell me your night actions btw?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 - Arthur Pendragon of BoS
Long Con - Wastelander
Marmot - AHS-9 of Hubologists
MartinGG99 - Louis Salvatore of New Reno
Poison / Syn / Seanzie - Sheriff Marion of Redding
Spacedaisy / sprityo - Joshua of BoS
TonyStarkPrime - Unknown
Urist - Vice President Carlson of NCR

Guaranteed at least 1 enclave
Possible guarantee of 1 slaver (due to Epi dying janitored)
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Nvm I’m dumb I read the OP wrong
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

So marmot/LC need one or the other dead to win and Urist/Martin are in the same boat

Still waiting on TSP for a claim

Other than that I think we can start looking to alternatives for finding the last mafia using all the game knowledge thus far
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

We don’t know epi’s role right? No one had any guesses to it?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Actually yeah reading over win conditions we can do this logically first by seeing what alignment TSP is at the least. Because if there’s 1 of every faction excluding BoS then everyone wins once enclave is dead. JJJ, Slavers and VC are dead too
Banners:
ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I claimed alignment already. Only falcon needs me dead
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:20 am A thought is forming in my mind
I forgot what this was
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

All living town have presumably fulfilled their non-win-the-game win conditions
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

sprityo wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:44 am We don’t know epi’s role right? No one had any guesses to it?
It’s either Matt or like far out Galahad and Kyle and Epi have telepathy but it’s probably Matt
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Jackofhearts2005 Who did you shoot your grenade at?

If you don't answer this, I'mma vote you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 445
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:30 pm @Jackofhearts2005 out of curiosity did you use your grenade and who was it
Long Con.

Thought about targeting Grogu and I’m sure glad I didn’t lol.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:59 am @Jackofhearts2005 can you tell me your night actions btw?
Targeted LC last night. Targeted nobody otherwise.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:10 am @Jackofhearts2005 Who did you shoot your grenade at?

If you don't answer this, I'mma vote you.
Asked and answered. Also, rude tbh.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I plan on putting in some work but if like day would end now with LC going over, we should tie myself and LC (self preserve votes included) so that if both players are town, we can resolve both players. There’s literally no downside as LC will always be yeeted if he’s scum and the votes are tied.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:30 am All living town have presumably fulfilled their non-win-the-game win conditions
As in as long as Enclave goes down, all townies currently alive win anyway?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:58 am I plan on putting in some work but if like day would end now with LC going over, we should tie myself and LC (self preserve votes included) so that if both players are town, we can resolve both players. There’s literally no downside as LC will always be yeeted if he’s scum and the votes are tied.
I definitely support this plan. This ensures that we either

1. flip a wolf,
2. flip Town!LC, and can immediately conclude that Jack is a wolf, or
3. flip Town!Jack and can immediately conclude that LC is also town.

I think my role (and perhaps TSP if they are Mayor Ascorti, but their vote manipulation cannot mess us up here) is the only one with vote manipulation left, and I promise not to use it, so this plan should be solid.

If we all agree, we should divide up into two groups of 4, and anyone going off-plan should be treated as outed scum.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

The Antioch Grenade? Yes. Please throw it at me and tie the vote.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

But can we not tie it with Jack if he's confirmed Arthur Pendragon? I guess this is probably confirming he is that role as well, right?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:56 pm But can we not tie it with Jack if he's confirmed Arthur Pendragon? I guess this is probably confirming he is that role as well, right?
Jack is not confirmed, and I think he is in most people's PoE. Unfortunately, this strategy can't really confirm him (it can give some evidence that he is probably town, but can't mech clear him), but it either confirms you or outs Jack if you are town, and is guaranteed to kill a wolf if you are wolf.

Return to “Previous Jobs”