Total votes: 22
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 585
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Fargo Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:12 am And this makes me question KZA again. I don't think it is uncommon for a caught mafier to resist their accusers by throwing up a wall of "Why would I...?" questions when they have nothing else to fall back on. KZA's response to me would fit that mold.
Yeah that's one reason I feel mostly nothing from his responses to you, or his responses to gripes in general. There's a lot of that. At the least KZA is still putting reads in the thread, so I am content to just let this scenario continue to develop. If he's mafia, great, more treasure. If not, he's setting some kind of tangible course that might eventually show itself.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 373
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: Oddmerta ] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 672
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

[VOTE: oddmerta] aubergine
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:10 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:00 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:56 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:25 pm I don't actually care all that much about spf's self vote and joke claim shenanigans. I just needed something to stir the pot with while phone posting at work.

I'll figure out what's happening and do something with my vote accordingly.
I seriously don't understand posts like this. What stirring the pot does questioning something fully NAI accomplish? Like rly I'm just still hung up on people criticizing me for finding minor details to scum read people on while others are just in thread like "y'know what, I'm just going to question this. To start arguments."
I do a thing. SPF responds to said thing. Player B might then respond to SPF responding to me. Player C might respond to me by doing X. We can make reads on Player C based on X. SPF and Player B might have an extended conversation resulting in SOMETHING. All the while I'm not even here. I'm just trying to breathe life into the thread while I'm away.
Yes, but I don't really know why do it over something NAI

Like idk, I never really have a lack of things I can ask about if I want to

But oh well
1) My experience with spf is not such that I view her repeatedly joking about being mafia as "NAI". It is not something I will base an actual read off of, but it is also not something that I regard as being standardstaypositivefriend. But she and Jay both seemed to suggest it was a thing she did in Champs, so I guess I just didn't pay attention to it there.

2) All of this happened while I was at work. My mafia brain was operating on about 5% capacity. I glanced at the thread right around the start of day. I wanted to do Something to promote activity, but I wasn't paying enough attention for that Something to be carefully thought out. This is mostly just a routine habit for me. I saw a self-vote from a player who had joked about being mafia on Day 0. I deemed that to be Good Enough, and I responded to it. Then I put my phone away and didn't look at the game again until I got home.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 570
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:16 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:14 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:11 am I think SPF is town
interesting! what makes you think so?
your post answering someone about who you would vote contained only 3 names which you had no real substantiated points against at that time. It lacked direction, and was consistent with the more floating in the wind way I felt you had reads before, where you were interpreting stuff but not generally taking it too serious. Dunno if I'm explaining completely correctly, but yeah
mm i can vibe with that answer, or at least, i think that is a perspective that would be reasonable for you to have as town. i would probably be a bit more explanatory and purposeful w/my pushes if i was playing from a wolf mindset
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Well that's a hell of a way to start a new page! Yeehaw!

Tell me about Oddmerta, ted and Esooa.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:19 am 1) My experience with spf is not such that I view her repeatedly joking about being mafia as "NAI". It is not something I will base an actual read off of, but it is also not something that I regard as being standardstaypositivefriend. But she and Jay both seemed to suggest it was a thing she did in Champs, so I guess I just didn't pay attention to it there.

2) All of this happened while I was at work. My mafia brain was operating on about 5% capacity. I glanced at the thread right around the start of day. I wanted to do Something to promote activity, but I wasn't paying enough attention for that Something to be carefully thought out. This is mostly just a routine habit for me. I saw a self-vote from a player who had joked about being mafia on Day 0. I deemed that to be Good Enough, and I responded to it. Then I put my phone away and didn't look at the game again until I got home.
okay
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:20 am Well that's a hell of a way to start a new page! Yeehaw!

I wanted to wagon someone and following Ted's vote seemed cool
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 387

Post by Justplayingitcool »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:16 am i was hoping that the heat getting off of JPIC for a while would encourage him to scumhunt and solve the game on his own time - but it seems to have done the complete opposite. it worries me that JPIC's motivation in the thread was the highest when he was under suspicion
I have been asleep the last 9 hours or so
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:21 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:16 am i was hoping that the heat getting off of JPIC for a while would encourage him to scumhunt and solve the game on his own time - but it seems to have done the complete opposite. it worries me that JPIC's motivation in the thread was the highest when he was under suspicion
sleeping?? during a mafia game??? the audacity....
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Spicy wagons usually come from town
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:22 am
ikr
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 330

Post by tutuu »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:08 am
Alison wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:46 pm POE: AL_sama, JPIC, KZA, TonyStarkPrime, tedxtr
doesn't get any more syndicate than this
LOL
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:55 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:24 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:16 pm @staypositivefriend how d'ya think you'll wield your vote once you decide not to chop yourself? :goofp:
my vote would probably land on aL_sama, marmot, or ted right now. i honestly don't have a single name that i can point to as definitely being scum right now though - i moreso have the game divided between "probably town" and "probably not town"
I'm just gonna note this post for later

@staypositivefriend can you link me a recent scum game
Grasslands
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

the audacity of this bitch

No joke I haven't been in thread since like 12 hours ago or whatever, cause I refreshed the page, and the newest post was on the next page, but I didn't see it cause it wasn't on the page I was on, so I thought there were no new posts

I did this like 10 times over the past 12 hours
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

what is my alignment?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Town reads
falcon
Mac
Sloonei
Strawhenge

Semi-town reads
SPF
fingersplints
Alison
Nanook

In flux maybe town reads
Michelle
Esooa
tutuu

Defer to others "town read"
Oddmerta

POE pool
KZA
Long Con
Dom
Marmot
Tony
JPIC
BoKnows
Al_Sama
tedxtr

~~~

Which read(s) in the spoiler am I wrong about, gang?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:24 am
what is my alignment?
Hopefully the same one as mine
staypositivefriend
Hitman

what is my alignment?
you are a villager =)
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:25 am
Town reads
falcon
Mac
Sloonei
Strawhenge

Semi-town reads
SPF
fingersplints
Alison
Nanook

In flux maybe town reads
Michelle
Esooa
tutuu

Oddmerta

POE pool
KZA
Long Con
Dom
Marmot
Tony
JPIC
BoKnows
Al_Sama
tedxtr

~~~

Why do you townread fingersplints?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:55 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:24 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:16 pm @staypositivefriend how d'ya think you'll wield your vote once you decide not to chop yourself? :goofp:
my vote would probably land on aL_sama, marmot, or ted right now. i honestly don't have a single name that i can point to as definitely being scum right now though - i moreso have the game divided between "probably town" and "probably not town"
I'm just gonna note this post for later

@staypositivefriend can you link me a recent scum game
Grasslands
Skimmed it. Didn't see a single time she gave a weak unexplained vote possibility in the first page. Will probably reread it later but ye I just feel like SPF is town
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:03 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:11 am My eyes are glazing over the walls in pages 21-23 sorry i cant ;-;
interesting post. Gonna think on it more
oh? well its coz like. it starting to get a bit like grasslands. i stopped reading that game towards the middle to end. i am gold fish memory of 5 secs blub blub blub i cant digest these robot walls T_T
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:20 am Well that's a hell of a way to start a new page! Yeehaw!

i thought his first few posts were pretty wolfy when i was itt

afaict he has trouble finding an actual tunnel for genuine reasons and from his iso I can't glean that he's actually reading the thread and assessing stuff like a villager would

from the few games we've played, i don't expect him to talk about someone like sloonei being scum and then voting somebody random like jpic, he seems to me more like the theory conspiracy guy. doesn't seem like he's using his votes in order to gather INTEL from his scum reads (especially sloonei)

the LC read I believe was straight up stolen from spf's call on alison - and that was probably the only villagery thing that i was willing to call slightly villagery in his iso, but it's most likely nothing

i don't like to type a lot of words, hope this manages to sum it up decently
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:24 am

No joke I haven't been in thread since like 12 hours ago or whatever, cause I refreshed the page, and the newest post was on the next page, but I didn't see it cause it wasn't on the page I was on, so I thought there were no new posts

lmao
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Town reads
falcon
Mac
Sloonei
Strawhenge

Semi-town reads
SPF
fingersplints
Alison
Nanook

In flux maybe town reads
Michelle
Esooa
tutuu

Oddmerta

POE pool
KZA
Long Con
Dom
Marmot
Tony
JPIC
BoKnows
Al_Sama
tedxtr

~~~

Confidence on Mac is a bit much. Falcon needs to post more, he was towny before but with only an SoD 0 presence I'm not that confident. Alison I have concerns about but I'll probably explain them later as right now I'm just kinda chilling. Michelle I would have higher. Tutuu I think needs to be talked about more.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:27 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:03 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:11 am My eyes are glazing over the walls in pages 21-23 sorry i cant ;-;
interesting post. Gonna think on it more
oh? well its coz like. it starting to get a bit like grasslands. i stopped reading that game towards the middle to end. i am gold fish memory of 5 secs blub blub blub i cant digest these robot walls T_T
I meant, think on if it's towny or scummy
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'll reiterate that Oddmerta does not actually suspect me. Whether or not that's because he's mafia, I cannot say.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:26 am Why do you townread fingersplints?
Not a bad question. Perhaps she ought to be in that "flux" tier instead, but whatever --> I think her tone is a decent reflection of the last game we played together when she was town (the racket called Mafia), and I don't think she looks like someone trying to put on any appearances. She is approaching a spammy game thread at her own pace, even if that pace is a slow one, and it looks fine to me. It's a read that I could stand to develop. More posts from fingersplints would help.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:30 am
Alison wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:44 am I am lowkey scumreading tutuu for her recent spate of posting. It feels artificial while trying to give off the impression that she's just machine gunning her thoughts. I saw her do the same thing in Bread Mafia.

@MacDougall are you still shielding tutuu?
Sadly yes.
WOOOOOOOW WHY IS THAT SAD ;-;
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I would say I am being obvious town but people thought that in Fallout mafia :slick:
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:24 am

I want to townread you for the second bit
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:27 am

i thought his first few posts were pretty wolfy when i was itt

afaict he has trouble finding an actual tunnel for genuine reasons and from his iso I can't glean that he's actually reading the thread and assessing stuff like a villager would

from the few games we've played, i don't expect him to talk about someone like sloonei being scum and then voting somebody random like jpic, he seems to me more like the theory conspiracy guy. doesn't seem like he's using his votes in order to gather INTEL from his scum reads (especially sloonei)

the LC read I believe was straight up stolen from spf's call on alison - and that was probably the only villagery thing that i was willing to call slightly villagery in his iso, but it's most likely nothing

i don't like to type a lot of words, hope this manages to sum it up decently
It does sum it up decently. I will decline to say more until Oddmerta responds himself.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:29 am I'll reiterate that Oddmerta does not actually suspect me. Whether or not that's because he's mafia, I cannot say.
i thought his first batch of blurted out reads was wolfy

and i believe he's never started any game like that as a villager before, correct me if wrong
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:31 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:29 am I'll reiterate that Oddmerta does not actually suspect me. Whether or not that's because he's mafia, I cannot say.
i thought his first batch of blurted out reads was wolfy

and i believe he's never started any game like that as a villager before, correct me if wrong
I do not think I have ever played in a game with Oddmerta. I hosted him in Radiohead, but that's all I can remember.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:28 am
Town reads
falcon
Mac
Sloonei
Strawhenge

Semi-town reads
SPF
fingersplints
Alison
Nanook

In flux maybe town reads
Michelle
Esooa
tutuu

Oddmerta

POE pool
KZA
Long Con
Dom
Marmot
Tony
JPIC
BoKnows
Al_Sama
tedxtr

~~~

Confidence on Mac is a bit much. Falcon needs to post more, he was towny before but with only an SoD 0 presence I'm not that confident. Alison I have concerns about but I'll probably explain them later as right now I'm just kinda chilling. Michelle I would have higher. Tutuu I think needs to be talked about more.
Yessss talk about me i love the attention i desire it i need it give attention give give give to meeee attention

If everyone could talk about me for 5 pages i would be in heaven
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:32 am If everyone could talk about me for 5 pages i would be in heaven
even if we'd call you a wolf endlessly?
ImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I don't have coherently formed thoughts on Tutuu atm but rather just, a conglomeration of small opinions about a lot of her posts, which is why I'm not talking about her more as of right now, but I could
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

NOOOOOOOOOO

but still its attention ;-;
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:32 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:28 am
Town reads
falcon
Mac
Sloonei
Strawhenge

Semi-town reads
SPF
fingersplints
Alison
Nanook

In flux maybe town reads
Michelle
Esooa
tutuu

Oddmerta

POE pool
KZA
Long Con
Dom
Marmot
Tony
JPIC
BoKnows
Al_Sama
tedxtr

~~~

Yessss talk about me i love the attention i desire it i need it give attention give give give to meeee attention

If everyone could talk about me for 5 pages i would be in heaven
You hated that in GoC though
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@tutuu would you be willing to put up a comprehensive reads list? You don't have to give explanations if you don't want, but ordering the names in tiers would be super. It will help me to better understand your view of the game at present, and if you want attention that will surely get you some.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/searc ... sf=msgonly

here's oddmerta's ISO in the Radiohead game - where he was a villager
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I do not personally town read Oddmerta. I am being democratic with that slot. My democracy is not eternal.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Lol jpiccie u right, i dont even know what i want

1 sec jayjay ur cute btw
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:33 am NOOOOOOOOOO

but still its attention ;-;
Hey tutuu I'll be very interested and give you lots of attention if you tell me what Alison's alignment is in this game and why.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:34 am https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/searc ... sf=msgonly

he likes to tag onto a scum read and his solving flows from that - calls tim a wolf, asks me about some tim thing in order to determine me

whereas in here he starts with a flurry of reads (that are not explained at all and doesn't look like he cares much about them) and keeps hopping between people
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: Oddmerta] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:34 am https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/searc ... sf=msgonly

I don't see quite the same bravado. I don't think Sloonei being the tournament champion is a good justification for this game's bravado.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

staypositivefriend
Hitman

i am coming around to esooa being a villager. i'll explain my thoughts about her tomorrow if i still feel the same way
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:37 am

I don't see quite the same bravado. I don't think Sloonei being the tournament champion is a good justification for this game's bravado.
bingo

it may even be a pre-emptive thing...
ImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:37 am i am coming around to esooa being a villager. i'll explain my thoughts about her tomorrow if i still feel the same way
but I wanna knooooowwwwwww

Return to “Previous Jobs”