: tsp sweating
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 925
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 3]

Post by DaisyCloud »

@TonyStarkPrime

jack used something that syn said about when and how I voted. and us using that to say I am a wolf. and is saying because syn sussed me he got killed.

this is the lie.

syn did suspect me. but I pointed out how it was incorrect. I did not vote in rhe way syn thought I did.

jack conviently left the rest of the conversation I had with syn. and left out where syn realized his mistake.

jack is lying. jack is scum. jack is a lying scum.

the rest of his case is how I have been talking to Marmot. all of that is nai.

jack has no case on me. his case is full of lies. and a false narration and is utter nonsense.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Spoiler: show
Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 821
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:02 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:43 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:41 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:51 pm Jack, your issue with Daisy is entirely that you don't like her Marmot interactions, right?
That’s like a quarter of it.

I’ve laid out the whole thing in one post like 30 posts ago.
Yeah, I read it. That was not a quarter of it, rather substantially more.

My reading might be sloppy. Gimme the bare-bones of it, not a wall of quotes. Do not use the word 'Marmot'.
Daisy went off wagon in spite of having main wagon suspects. When pressed on why, her answer made no sense.

She also through out a wolf team, seemingly at random, which included me and the player I was voting, who turned out to be town. Afterwards, there was no re-eval on me.

Syn and I both pointed out that her worldbuilding and excuse for going for a vanity wagon instead of voting her scumreads yesterday. Then, Syn died and Daisy repeatedly said I was accusing her without reasoning.

Daisy then quoted my (real) readlist and said she thought I didn’t really believe my reads because I hadn’t interacted with ??? all that much or discussed them, either. I pointed out how I got to each of my reads or when I had discussed each of these reads at length previously. Daisy ignored this and continued with her lines “Jack’s reads are made up and I have no idea why he suspects me” while getting super pissy and passive aggressive.

Is it possible Daisy is a townie with poorly thought out reads who is ignoring a bunch of my posts by mistake and then getting all tilted because she legit doesn’t get it? Sure. But it sure reads like someone who isn’t actually hunting and who finds ATE easier than actually addressing inconsistencies or holes in her accusations.

There is a some reason to think Daisy is teamed with Nacho and/or Marmot but that’s secondary to Daisy’s actual super scummy behavior and mostly comes in the form of me being okay with yeeting Marmot over Daisy (even though I suspect Daisy more) if others agree there is teammate potential. Daisy was my top suspect long before I isoed Marmot and noticed that his interactions with Daisy were off.
daisy here's jack's reasons for scumreading you and none of them have any to do with that syn thing. the syn thing mentioned has nothing to do with the voting order thing that syn got wrong
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 1020
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

DaisyCloud wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:02 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:07 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:51 pm Jack, your issue with Daisy is entirely that you don't like her Marmot interactions, right?

My reading might be sloppy. Gimme the bare-bones of it, not a wall of quotes. Do not use the word 'Marmot'.
Daisy went off wagon in spite of having main wagon suspects. When pressed on why, her answer made no sense.

She also through out a wolf team, seemingly at random, which included me and the player I was voting, who turned out to be town. Afterwards, there was no re-eval on me.

Syn and I both pointed out that her worldbuilding and excuse for going for a vanity wagon instead of voting her scumreads yesterday. Then, Syn died and Daisy repeatedly said I was accusing her without reasoning.

Daisy then quoted my (real) readlist and said she thought I didn’t really believe my reads because I hadn’t interacted with ??? all that much or discussed them, either. I pointed out how I got to each of my reads or when I had discussed each of these reads at length previously. Daisy ignored this and continued with her lines “Jack’s reads are made up and I have no idea why he suspects me” while getting super pissy and passive aggressive.

Is it possible Daisy is a townie with poorly thought out reads who is ignoring a bunch of my posts by mistake and then getting all tilted because she legit doesn’t get it? Sure. But it sure reads like someone who isn’t actually hunting and who finds ATE easier than actually addressing inconsistencies or holes in her accusations.

There is a some reason to think Daisy is teamed with Nacho and/or Marmot but that’s secondary to Daisy’s actual super scummy behavior and mostly comes in the form of me being okay with yeeting Marmot over Daisy (even though I suspect Daisy more) if others agree there is teammate potential. Daisy was my top suspect long before I isoed Marmot and noticed that his interactions with Daisy were off.
I will say that the most suspicious thing about Daisy to me is her inability to plant a vote on anybody.

Like, even right now.

I don’t know if it’s a commitment thing, and I don’t know if it’s just something she does in games.

Can anyone speak to her town games and is that usually how she operates?
idk what's going on with the way I vote and how any of it should be an issue for anyone.

I made some mistakes but so did others. the mislynches are bad but the blame should not be just on my shoulders. and im going to remain very careful where I vote because everyone and their grandma puts such weight on it.

how come no one cares about how anyone else is voting? or when they voted?
Well, first of all, it’s just easier to see clear positions when you vote for a person. It looks cagey and perhaps saved IMO otherwise.
But as I said that could be a playstyle you’re most comfortable with. Still a criticism from me regardless.

“How come no one cares about how anyone else is voting?”
That is what I care about in this context.

And once again, I’m not currently suspecting you for this, but it helps me figure out where your head is at instead of saying “idk he could be bad but good” and then leaving your vote on count chocula or the Easter bunny

<3
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:29 am actually no i got it
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:29 am don't bother
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:30 am it's super towny it also doesn't hold as reasonable logic and I'm not going to ask for an explanation when I'm not going to get anything

I am on my phone. and it takes me awhile to think of the right words and it is after midnight for me. I text slow even at my best mental capacity.

if I don't reply right away.. those r the reasons. I am.not disrespecting you. nor ignoring you.

Victories:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:05 pm nothing against her wolfrange but it's just town perspective slip after town perspective slip and also jack is probably just town and if we're gonna be productive we should split them up before someone makes an infographic
Whatchu think of falcon while we’re here?

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

his day three has been better but i thought his day 1/2 were >rand wolf last time i scanned his iso
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:36 am

daisy here's jack's reasons for scumreading you and none of them have any to do with that syn thing. the syn thing mentioned has nothing to do with the voting order thing that syn got wrong
all I know is that was the post that jack made and pinged me about and it was his case on me. he pinged me to get me to reply. that contained the Marmot stuff too. so idk about any other supposed case.

Victories:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:39 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:35 pm @Alison don't vote no lim that's uncool
Alison subbed out to Nanook as the dead voter
ok i say we sheep him
Nacho has been looking pretty solid and with all the better alternatives I'm not up for that. I'd rather go back to the rudely interrupted Flanders/Mogh murder myself.
I feel personally attacked lol

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

also wait a minute I saw this and I replied to this too.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

also wait a minute I saw this and I replied to this too.

Victories:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:39 am

all I know is that was the post that jack made and pinged me about and it was his case on me. he pinged me to get me to reply. that contained the Marmot stuff too. so idk about any other supposed case.
you responded to this post and said everything in it was false and a lie and he should retract it
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 494

Post by MacDougall »

what's up with Enrique these days?
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Master Radishes »

Good morning fellow townies.
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:42 am Good morning fellow townies.
grrr radish11,.,

this is a bad bookmark post for when I wake up tomorrow btw
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:54 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:16 pm Fwiw I really like nacho’s entrance. I feel like he just started playing- we’re playing twister and it’s back foot green and we’re both jockeying for that spot!
Yeah, he feels town. Which is another minor hole in my Daisy suspicion.

I’m
Pondering the likelihood of a world where Daisy and Tim are town and Marmot and Flanders are not.

Need to work out in my head who another three wolves would be with that.
I’m gonna work out in my head a world in which I’m just tunneling you (with apparently daisy) since I’m apparently wrong about your guilt according to *everyone else*

How do you see falcon fitting in to that arrangement?

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:36 am

I will say that the most suspicious thing about Daisy to me is her inability to plant a vote on anybody.

Like, even right now.

I don’t know if it’s a commitment thing, and I don’t know if it’s just something she does in games.

idk what's going on with the way I vote and how any of it should be an issue for anyone.

I made some mistakes but so did others. the mislynches are bad but the blame should not be just on my shoulders. and im going to remain very careful where I vote because everyone and their grandma puts such weight on it.

Well, first of all, it’s just easier to see clear positions when you vote for a person. It looks cagey and perhaps saved IMO otherwise.
But as I said that could be a playstyle you’re most comfortable with. Still a criticism from me regardless.

And once again, I’m not currently suspecting you for this, but it helps me figure out where your head is at instead of saying “idk he could be bad but good” and then leaving your vote on count chocula or the Easter bunny

<3
okay first of all syn was wrong and proven wrong.

and yes looking at votes and such is important.

i.showed how it was a lie to say um.sus about my votes. Jack didn't quote all of the stuff with me and syn.

that literally was not what happened at all.

fine, look at my votes and when and who and everything. but do it correctly and don't make stuff up.

that is what Jack is doing.

and im literally not the only one who votes.

iirc there are players who didn't vote.. players who stayed frozen etc.

I'm not the only player here

Victories:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:06 am the only person who seems to have conviction in this game is Tim

we're fucked
How shortsighted. I was pretty convinced about Qwags

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:11 am maybe Jack is mafia
Eyyy we got another one, Daisy! :beer:

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:40 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:39 am

you responded to this post and said everything in it was false and a lie and he should retract it
not my problem

Victories:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:14 am I wish Mog was 1 vote behind Marmot so that I could tie the wagons AND tilt Scotty.
Lol why would that tilt me?

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 469
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:43 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:54 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:16 pm Fwiw I really like nacho’s entrance. I feel like he just started playing- we’re playing twister and it’s back foot green and we’re both jockeying for that spot!
Yeah, he feels town. Which is another minor hole in my Daisy suspicion.

I’m
Pondering the likelihood of a world where Daisy and Tim are town and Marmot and Flanders are not.

Need to work out in my head who another three wolves would be with that.
I’m gonna work out in my head a world in which I’m just tunneling you (with apparently daisy) since I’m apparently wrong about your guilt according to *everyone else*

How do you see falcon fitting in to that arrangement?
Idk.

I’ve felt Falcon has had a good tone all game but idk if I’ve seen their scum game ever. Falcon briefly pursued the “yeet someone I think is town” strategy but he got off it pretty damn quick in a way that felt not like a wolf backpedaling.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

jack not even acknowledging that I outed him. that I proved he lied.

Victories:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:46 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:14 am I wish Mog was 1 vote behind Marmot so that I could tie the wagons AND tilt Scotty.
Cause you keep saying I could be scum with Marmot so me being like “I’m not gonna vote Daisy....I’m gonna save Marmot” (while intending to vote marmot and being a day out from the deadline) would set off your alarm bells.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

do what you want guys. for what you want. im tired. it is almost 1am. I have an early morning.

jack is scum. bye

Victories:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:22 am in fairness this wagon has kza and tim on it and the other one has wolves on it so meh
At this point wolves are bound to be on both wagons for cred.

Relevant: jack has built up this entire story today slickly feeling out that marmot is bad, launching that case against Daisy pitting them as teammates and attempting be like “guys guys, marmot IS bad, ok? I was just trying to keep a pertinent discourse and basically thought that all along”

That’s how I’m reading it anyway.

But I don’t think jack is getting lynched today.

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:48 am jack not even acknowledging that I outed him. that I proved he lied.
I’m letting this play out.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:51 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:48 am jack not even acknowledging that I outed him. that I proved he lied.
u posted this simply to try and trigger me. I suggest u not do that. remember this is a game. it is supposed to be fun for everyone. remember that. this is nitba game wherr u r playing with a bunch of robots. we are real people. please do not speak to me in this way anymore.

Victories:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Daisy I’m blocking you from scumreading Jack any more. You are not allowed to do this.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

No posts about Jack allowed
Master Radishes
Hitman

Oh god TSP is being a voice of wisdom, what has this game come to
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:44 am
Scotty wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:36 am

Like, even right now.

<3
okay first of all syn was wrong and proven wrong.

and yes looking at votes and such is important.

i.showed how it was a lie to say um.sus about my votes. Jack didn't quote all of the stuff with me and syn.

that literally was not what happened at all.

fine, look at my votes and when and who and everything. but do it correctly and don't make stuff up.

that is what Jack is doing.

and im literally not the only one who votes.

iirc there are players who didn't vote.. players who stayed frozen etc.

I'm not the only player here
Im not even talking about Syn or whatever it is you’re talking about. I’m talking about you parking your votes on “No lynch” most of the day and placing your vote.

I know there are a ton of people that have barely participated. This has changed today, thank shenorath (is that a shrine?) but you’re still one of the most vocal townies and I just like to know where your proclivities lie.
That just may not be how you play the game, *and that’s ok*.

Anyway, I’d rather not hash this out anymore

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:50 am
Scotty wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:46 am
Cause you keep saying I could be scum with Marmot so me being like “I’m not gonna vote Daisy....I’m gonna save Marmot” (while intending to vote marmot and being a day out from the deadline) would set off your alarm bells.
Not really. As I said, I’m expecting there to be some
Bus drivers on both wagons at this point. The game state is such that both Mog and marmot are easy chops to jump on or off, since they’re almost universally scummy at this point.

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:57 am Oh god TSP is being a voice of wisdom, what has this game come to
i am always the voice of wisdom
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

If neither Mog nor Marmot are scum, town is screwed.

But seeing as Marmot has posted today, he doesn’t seem to have restrictions, and has conveniently left the building, I’m fairly certain his town alter ego would not just bounce like a balloon at a children’s birthday party

Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 787

Post by Gavial »

@Alison
Yo you wanna vote Mog?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Can someone summarise the cases on Marmot and Mog for me?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Gavial wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:06 am @Alison
Yo you wanna vote Mog?
@Alison don't, I don't trust Gavial's intentions with you
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:54 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:51 am
u posted this simply to try and trigger me. I suggest u not do that. remember this is a game. it is supposed to be fun for everyone. remember that. this is nitba game wherr u r playing with a bunch of robots. we are real people. please do not speak to me in this way anymore.
🤨

I posted this to let you and others know that I see your posts but that it is doing more to further my reads and the game in general to not directly respond and be like “I’m not lying blah blah blah” and instead see where you and others go with this.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Master Radishes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:07 am Can someone summarise the cases on Marmot and Mog for me?
Marmot doesn’t seem to be trying to solve.

The previous owner of Mog’s slot (Sexy Flanders) seemed to be looking for a misyeet.

That’s the bare bones of it.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Gavial wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:06 am @Alison
Yo you wanna vote Mog?
Alison is no longer a part of the voting bloc. It’s Nook now, and he is currently voting nacho

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:11 am
Master Radishes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:07 am Can someone summarise the cases on Marmot and Mog for me?
Marmot doesn’t seem to be trying to solve.

The previous owner of Mog’s slot (Sexy Flanders) seemed to be looking for a misyeet.

That’s the bare bones of it.
There’s also a lot of sketchy posts by both if you look through their ISO.

Marmot’s EoD yesterday isn’t nice either.
Flanders’ comments at EoD were not very town-aligned.

Scotty
Jeff

Re: The Elder Scrolls [NIGHT 2]

Post by Scotty »

Marmot wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:19 pm Ok maybe I can protect you KZA.
Remember this? I do. Makes no sense, since the razor’s unblockable.
Maybe marmot told his scum buddies that they should target someone else?

See! Man of his word, that marmot!

Scotty
Jeff

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 2]

Post by Scotty »

Marmot wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:47 pm
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:43 pm @Marmot are you here

if so, is there anything especially valuable you might be able to tell us D3 if you survive

and no, going to Sheogorath doesn't count

Not really. I have some utility in my role, mostly positive. I learned that a particular role has a particular ability when it visits a particular shrine last night, but I don't think it's worth sharing.
Now would be a good time to share.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Marmot wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:11 am [VOTE: Actually no, this is more fun BoKnows] aubergine
Marmot wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:16 am Not seriously anyyway
Can’t wait to hear what your serious vote is if and when you ever come back to the game

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

noting Jack not voting for mog like he said he would
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

who had votes first among marmot, made, and qwags? did they all sort of rise up equally from the start?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

if we flipped the below names

Enrique
lost monkey
made
master radiation
nacho

I'm calling 2 wolves at min and nothing of value lost.

Where's the mass kill button?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lol master radiation

Return to “Previous Jobs”