Posts in topic: 600
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 3]

Post by nutella »

i do agree visor's posts today are squint worthy

those last two in there especially hrm
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

visor's posts seem fine to me

he is obviously going to display the same perspective in the thread of not being the wolf RB regardless of his alignment, I don't understand how that means anything
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

a minor concern i have regarding outed wolf is how quickly he has latched onto specific narratives/worldviews

i recall that in rocks fall, (sorry for meta - this read still applies even if you don't know the game i'm talking about) it was rare for visor to have a definitive "solve" or a definitive answer about who the wolves were - he mostly just played in the moment and adjusted his reads as the game went on

in this game, i've felt that his reads are both more fleshed out and more static - he attached himself to a specific narrative throughout d1/d2 (ie: "amy is a wolf, dyachei is a wolf, alison could be a wolf") and it's hard for me to ignore the fact that he played a fairly large role in concentrating pressure against amy while also taking a passive approach to alison (ie: letting her get buried without directly getting his hands dirty)

his approach, in general, has had a higher level of internal confidence/swagger than the village games i've seen from him in the past, and it reminds me of my own overly confident/cocky attitude when i'm wolfing. i don't actually scumread outed wolf at the moment, but ftr, i understand the concerns
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Vulgard wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 5:44 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 5:39 pm like, if we live in a bizzaro world where vulgard is a villager, then it's incredibly important that we establish right now if marluxion simply distrusts vulgard, or if he's outright claiming that vulgard is lying about how things went down. i want to hear marl explain the dynamic between vulgard and himself with as much detail as he possibly can, because it will become extremely relevant to future discussion in a worst case scenario world where vulgard is a villager
Should I feel insulted?
no. there's still a part of me that wants to believe you're a villager even though i feel that occam's razor should point plainly to you being a wolf
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Syn »

from kza's enormous ISO I have determined that all signs point to vulgard
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

this is definitely not me sheeping the top wagon

ImageImageImageImage
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

That SPF read is kinda fair lol

I've been taking this game a bit less seriously (and I really did think Amy/dya were wolves) (still lthink dya is a wolf)

I will admit I am extremely worried about the world where vulgard is a villa even though he's not making it look like that's happening rn
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

nutella wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:08 pm Dizzys confidence on the marl world makes me want to not dismiss that either

But it prob is also the visor world

Like visor/marl/dya works imo

hopefully it's just vulgard instead
Stop drinking the Kool aid pal

How on earth does this work

Why would I bus all my bros????????
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

Syn wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:03 pm from kza's enormous ISO I have determined that all signs point to vulgard
when you say this do you mean 'KZA's ISO, and also other reasons which you chose not to mention and are summarizing as "kza's enormous ISO",' or do you mean 'actually literally just KZA's ISO'
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

The posts. The posts for Kza, the posts chosen especially to kill Kza, Kza's posts.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Arete wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:19 pm
Syn wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:03 pm from kza's enormous ISO I have determined that all signs point to vulgard
when you say this do you mean 'KZA's ISO, and also other reasons which you chose not to mention and are summarizing as "kza's enormous ISO",' or do you mean 'actually literally just KZA's ISO'
i don't understand the question

my read is based off of kza's ISO

I don't have any plans to do significant back-reading of non-flipped-red slots

so my opinion is based solely off of

well

exactly what i said

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

visor is being funny which is >rand mafia

ImageImageImageImage
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by Arete »

nod
KZA wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:30 pm
Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:38 am c4, dya and KZA are in the "no impressions made" club and I would like them to play the game. I do not townread c4 for a carefully voiced scumread (?) on SPF. That's in any average wolf's wolfrange and I think SPF is too quick to clear them regardless of alignment.

dya and KZA just haven't talked about the game much yet. Dya got offended based on a single accusation if I read that correctly, and KZA 5-posted and dipped.
Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 8:12 am I could say similar things about KZA, for that matter. Except KZA's ISO is even worse. Not only does it have fewer posts, but its only attempt at engagement is a thin townread on SPF. Also, bows out of reading Gavial instead of even trying. Terrible look so far. The point about "looking out of touch with the thread" also applies here. Dizzy just above me is open about the fact they won't engage with the game (not sure how to read that at the moment). KZA here is low-efforting and being quiet about it.

Stupid read, but KZA and Dizzy aren't W/W based on that. I doubt they would both do this as wolves, and in such a different manner, too. If they wanted to meme and become the slankwolf collective, they'd either both do it like Dizzy or both like KZA. I understand if people consider this read stupid, though.
sorry to bring up old stuff, I've been working a lot and not really posting

wanna walk me through this 0-100? I don't really see how you made this progression when I had 0 posts between those 2
the reason I ask is that this is literally the only mention of or interaction with Vul in his Iso and while it's definitely not out of the range of W/W your read felt weirdly confident given the evidence it was theoretically based off of, which made me think you might be getting information from scumchat

(uh for reference if you aren't getting info from scumchat, the reason Vul is the top wagon is that Sunbae, the jailkeeper, says that she jailkept him with no nightkills -- Amy had claimed Tracker on D2 and wasn't roleblocked, which is plausibly indicative that wolves were yoloing a kill attempt on her)
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 6:54 pm a minor concern i have regarding outed wolf is how quickly he has latched onto specific narratives/worldviews

i recall that in rocks fall, (sorry for meta - this read still applies even if you don't know the game i'm talking about) it was rare for visor to have a definitive "solve" or a definitive answer about who the wolves were - he mostly just played in the moment and adjusted his reads as the game went on

in this game, i've felt that his reads are both more fleshed out and more static - he attached himself to a specific narrative throughout d1/d2 (ie: "amy is a wolf, dyachei is a wolf, alison could be a wolf") and it's hard for me to ignore the fact that he played a fairly large role in concentrating pressure against amy while also taking a passive approach to alison (ie: letting her get buried without directly getting his hands dirty)

his approach, in general, has had a higher level of internal confidence/swagger than the village games i've seen from him in the past, and it reminds me of my own overly confident/cocky attitude when i'm wolfing. i don't actually scumread outed wolf at the moment, but ftr, i understand the concerns
i could see it, he's a good wolf and I am hardly an expert on his wolfgame given how surprisingly infrequent my experience with it has been, so i could be wrong in thinking he's a villager

that said, his play would hardly be that unusual for him as town and this is around the time in mafia games where people unfamiliar with town!visor start to turn on him and make me worry i've misread him. plus vulgard is likely a wolf and visor is almost never with him

what do you think makes sense for a visor team? I have my own thoughts on that front but don't want to lead the witness. (if you think I am likely teamed with him, feel free to say so but I'd appreciate if you also included possibilities without me)
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

dyachei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:44 pm Image
are you lolcatting or is the cat picture just for no reason
bronana
Drug Dealer

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [pre-game]

Post by bronana »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:29 pm- Role blocked/jailed players are not counted as having targeted anyone. A tracker who targets a role blocked player who attempted to perform an action will receive a result indicating that their target targeted nobody.
isn't that the result amy claimed on dizzy - didn't target anyone? we sure amy wasn't roleblocked?

Amy wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:08 pm hello

dizzy visited nobody
maybe vulgard's weird reaction is because he's a wolf but not the roleblocker and knows we are off on that point (e.g. why he so easily cleared marl and was slow to really suspect visor when one or both should ~always have been wolves from his POV)
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Arete wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:45 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:44 pm Image
are you lolcatting or is the cat picture just for no reason
I like cat pics

outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

dya with the cats

positive signs villabros
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

bronana wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:45 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:29 pm- Role blocked/jailed players are not counted as having targeted anyone. A tracker who targets a role blocked player who attempted to perform an action will receive a result indicating that their target targeted nobody.
isn't that the result amy claimed on dizzy - didn't target anyone? we sure amy wasn't roleblocked?

Amy wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:08 pm hello

dizzy visited nobody
maybe vulgard's weird reaction is because he's a wolf but not the roleblocker and knows we are off on that point (e.g. why he so easily cleared marl and was slow to really suspect visor when one or both should ~always have been wolves from his POV)
@sunbae @Amy
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

outed wolf wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:47 pm dya with the cats

positive signs villabros
nah, just bored
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

bronana wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:45 pm
I think what that's saying is that if a tracker targets a player who gets roleblocked, the player who gets roleblocked will seem to visit no one even if they tried to perform a night action

e.g. if Hally is the vig and Amy is the tracker and JJJ is the roleblocker, and JJJ roleblocks Hally while Hally shoots KZA, then Hally would appear to visit no one
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Oh. I'm dumb lmao. Ignore me.
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

dyachei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:48 pm

positive signs villabros
nah, just bored
okay so like I don't want to be like 'Dya cat pics? dya wolf?' but why is your response to being bored to do the universally-acknowledged sign of being a given up wolf

or is your claim to not be lolcatting sarcasm
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Arete wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:52 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:48 pm

positive signs villabros
nah, just bored
okay so like I don't want to be like 'Dya cat pics? dya wolf?' but why is your response to being bored to do the universally-acknowledged sign of being a given up wolf

or is your claim to not be lolcatting sarcasm
i post cats as all alignments...i have a thing for cats...

Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

[VOTE: Dyachei] aubergine
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Arete wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:53 pm [VOTE: Dyachei] aubergine
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

seriously though, i do it as all alignments
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

(someone please tell me if I'm misreading this and Dya secretly loves posting cat pictures as town but this feels like it has a lot of Arete-lolcatting-in-FoL-28 energy)

I guess Vul is the only one who actually knows what that means but

yeah
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

zack gets it!
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Arete wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:58 pm (someone please tell me if I'm misreading this and Dya secretly loves posting cat pictures as town but this feels like it has a lot of Arete-lolcatting-in-FoL-28 energy)

I guess Vul is the only one who actually knows what that means but

yeah
I love posting cat pics...following cat is of you

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Syn wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:28 pm visor is being funny which is >rand mafia
LMAO
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Arete wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:35 pm
the reason I ask is that this is literally the only mention of or interaction with Vul in his Iso and while it's definitely not out of the range of W/W your read felt weirdly confident given the evidence it was theoretically based off of, which made me think you might be getting information from scumchat

(uh for reference if you aren't getting info from scumchat, the reason Vul is the top wagon is that Sunbae, the jailkeeper, says that she jailkept him with no nightkills -- Amy had claimed Tracker on D2 and wasn't roleblocked, which is plausibly indicative that wolves were yoloing a kill attempt on her)
aww my read isn't even clever then

[VOTE: Vulgard] aubergine

ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Syn wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:11 pm
Arete wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:35 pm

aww my read isn't even clever then

[VOTE: Vulgard] aubergine
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Dya choosing now to lolcat makes me vaguely scared that they're trying to save wolf!Vulgard but I really really don't want to believe that's true
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Arete wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:14 pm Dya choosing now to lolcat makes me vaguely scared that they're trying to save wolf!Vulgard but I really really don't want to believe that's true
im not lolcatting though
staypositivefriend
Hitman

dyachei please keep posting cats regardless of ur alignment, they brighten my day
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

dyachei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:15 pm
Arete wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:14 pm Dya choosing now to lolcat makes me vaguely scared that they're trying to save wolf!Vulgard but I really really don't want to believe that's true
im not lolcatting though
okay

do you have, like, new reads, or anything else that might indicate that you are in fact a villager, and not a wolf who is giving up

who do you want to kill today
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

why would dya be giving up even if vulgard is a wolf and they're partners

ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:16 pm dyachei please keep posting cats regardless of ur alignment, they brighten my day
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Arete wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:17 pm
im not lolcatting though
okay

do you have, like, new reads, or anything else that might indicate that you are in fact a villager, and not a wolf who is giving up

I'm voting vulgard

I think syn looks bad, i think c4 looks bad
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Syn wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:17 pm why would dya be giving up even if vulgard is a wolf and they're partners
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was trying to figure out earlier if they were posting cat pictures as a brief break or something or if they were actually just a given up wolf but the fact that they've kept doing it makes me think the latter
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

my reads haven't changed but no one seems to care what i think anymore, so i'm gonna do something that makes me happy
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

dyachei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:20 pm Image
it's boxed in
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Arete wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:21 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:20 pm Image
it's boxed in
it's having fun
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

dyachei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:18 pm
Arete wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:17 pm
im not lolcatting though
okay

I'm voting vulgard

I think syn looks bad, i think c4 looks bad
i think i look great

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

also lol if you are a wolf and you said that for distancing WIFOM because Arete asked if I was being coached in scum chat

ImageImageImageImage
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

bring back disapproving ross

Return to “Previous Rackets”