Posts in topic: 600
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 3]

Post by nutella »

outed wolf wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:36 am [VOTE: dyachei] aubergine

disregard mech acquire pelts
very tempted to do this

im an advocate of #fuckmechjustchopthewolfypeople

usually this has come up more in this site's big role madness games with wack mech and this situation is a bit different but still messy enough my head hurts and I've wolfread dya for days so

fuck it

[VOTE: dya] aubergine
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by bronana »

nutella wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:39 am
Arete wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:33 am
Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:38 am c4, dya and KZA are in the "no impressions made" club and I would like them to play the game. I do not townread c4 for a carefully voiced scumread (?) on SPF. That's in any average wolf's wolfrange and I think SPF is too quick to clear them regardless of alignment.

dya and KZA just haven't talked about the game much yet. Dya got offended based on a single accusation if I read that correctly, and KZA 5-posted and dipped.
since I feel like no one actually reads my wallposts I'm just going to highlight this post as super important if Vul flips wolf (which, to be clear, I still don't think he will! just. acknowledging the possibility.)

like I feel like I've seen a lot of ambient 'the team is probably just Vul/c4/Dya' floating around and ... no, that's not a thing.
Arete wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:35 am
Vulgard wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:30 am
Arete wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:15 am @Vulgard

if you get voted out today and are a villager are there any non-mechanical reads (in either direction) that you strongly want pushed
My towncore of Arete/Amy/Sunbae/Nutella/Dizzy/Marl. I am very confident this is pure.
ok I changed my mind again

Vul is just a villager

the logical explanation for why he stopped giving reads as a wolf is that he didn't want to spew anything more, even to the extent that anti-spew can still spew things

but if that's what he was doing then he has no reason to come back and give a legitimate answer to my question

you're all going to tell me this is dumb and I don't care
these two things do point to vul town tbh bc if he's a wolf he's really boxing in the poe
the first thing is a quote from d1

the second thing, what else is he going to do as a wolf? he's got to push the alternate worlds sunbae suggested, which that list does
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

Arete wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:38 am
Vulgard wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:36 am
Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:38 am c4, dya and KZA are in the "no impressions made" club and I would like them to play the game. I do not townread c4 for a carefully voiced scumread (?) on SPF. That's in any average wolf's wolfrange and I think SPF is too quick to clear them regardless of alignment.

dya and KZA just haven't talked about the game much yet. Dya got offended based on a single accusation if I read that correctly, and KZA 5-posted and dipped.
since I feel like no one actually reads my wallposts I'm just going to highlight this post as super important if Vul flips wolf (which, to be clear, I still don't think he will! just. acknowledging the possibility.)

like I feel like I've seen a lot of ambient 'the team is probably just Vul/c4/Dya' floating around and ... no, that's not a thing.
meow
uh

what does this post mean
@Vulgard
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

i don't know why you all want to kill dya if you think vulgard is villa

surely dya and visor are not w/w?
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
sunbae
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by sunbae »

I've reread this thread in its entirety for what I am hoping is the last time.

I currently have three potential solves: two reasonable solves and a games a bit funky solve.

1.) The reasonable solve is the straightforward one. It's Vulgard + Dya/SPF + Chloe/C4/Arete. If Vulgard is a wolf, a bunch of people become clear to me. Arete due to the reaction all day today. Bronana due to the pressure from Vulgard at times and Bronana's confusion on Vulgard near eod2. Dyslexicon due to the word usage read on Vulgard out of nowhere. Marl due to the night chat fake claiming thing. Outed Wolf due to the Wrong post.

Of the remaining people, SPF and Dya are not teamed. Just read SPF's ISO and the constant movement back to Dya. Nutella and Dya are not teamed, just read Nutella's ISO and see how hard they go at Dya d1. However, SPF and Vulgard could be paired due to the way Vulgard kept getting others to town case SPF for him. I would go Dya first due to Vulgards defense of Dya into shifting to pushing them a bit once “outed”. If Dya is a wolf, I would clear SPF and Nutella. If Dya is town I would go SPF. If SPF were a wolf, I would clear Arete and C4 (people Vulgard got to town case SPF for him) and finish off the game with Chloe. If Chloe didn't end it, I'd shrug and vote Nutella and be unhappy but everyone else would be clear to me (note, Nutella is not paired with Chloe due to the way Chloe sponged the Nutella thing onto Amy). To make that more visually appealing instead of word vomit:

Vulgard → If wolf, Dya → If wolf, Chloe → If town, C4 → If town, Arete
Vulgard → If wolf, Dya → If town, SPF → If wolf, Chloe → If town, Nutella
Vulgard → If wolf, Dya → If town, SPF → If town, Chloe → If wolf, C4

2.) The other reasonable solve for me is Outed Wolf + (marl/Bronana/Dya/chloe)

In this scenario we have Vulgard claiming JK to Marl, the wolves shooting there, and Vulgard being saved. The reason Amy gets a track off is EITHER because Outed Wolf is the Mafia Roleblocker who targeted her n1 but got blocked by the jailkeep OR because Bronana is the third and carried the kill since he could not be targeted by Amy anyways.

3.) The funky solve is Bronana + Dya + (Marl/Chloe/arete)

The way this one works is that Bronana knew he couldn't be tracked, tried to kill someone pestering him last night, got saved, and the Vulgard/Outed Wolf scenario is v/v. In this scenario, c4 is not a wolf for the way Bronana/Dya have brought them up. Dizy isn't a wolf from the discussions with bronana. Dya/Bronana make a reasonable pair (Bronana's posts to me to get onto alison, voting alison/amy but not Dya) which would remove SPF/Nutella. That'd leave Marl (claimed jk by Vulgard to push it over the top), Chloe (bad posts around dya sponging nutella), and Arete (literally the last remaining possible person if the others miss).

Conclusion: As I take a step back, reread the thread, think of additional possibilities, and just focus on interactions/posting, I think I my main take is "I think we're going to be ok". While there are a lot of scenarios, I feel like there are a lot of pivot points where getting a single flip boxes it in really well. If people look at these groupings and decide some "well Dya keeps popping up, lets go there" thing I can't stop you. I'ma be up for like 15 more minutes to answer anything, otherwise I'll see you tomorrow.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

look, if visor is a wolf then tangy/chloe/syn is probably a teammate and if vulgard is a wolf then tangy/chloe/syn is probably a teammate

what am i missing here bronanas

enlighten me with your wisdom
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

I feel like I should have more worlds where C4 is a wolf but they just kept not happening
bronana
Drug Dealer

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 2]

Post by bronana »

outed wolf wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 9:13 am [VOTE: alison] aubergine

We should keep the wagons close

I switched to do so

Doubt I'll here for EOD

Glglglgllg
hmm

maybe it was hasty to rule this out with visor ending on dya. looking at dya's iso, they pmuch never talk about visor but have them surprisingly high in their reads list in 2484

dya/visor/chloe for the lols
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 250
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

meow
uh

what does this post mean
I'm katze
ImageImageImage
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Vulgard wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:09 am

meow
uh

what does this post mean
I'm katze
katze in what way
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

sunbae wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:08 am I feel like I should have more worlds where C4 is a wolf but they just kept not happening
idk, i am kinda coming around to them just not seeming super likely to be teamed with wolves?

according to marl this is similar to how c4 plays as town, apparently spf reads him well too and thinks he's town?

i'm ron burgundy?
Marluxion wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:51 am like i told vulgard in the nightchat c4 so far this game has been near identical to harry potter fm where he hardly posts and still has an incredibly confident poe that he barely budges on

c4 was town in harry potter

spf could be reading into that but it could also just be a pocket, idk
also i am beginning to wonder if dizzy is being cleared too easily, tell me to stop if this is just bad paranoia creeping in
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

I do wonder why I spent so much time this game day stressing about/reading the game. I had already done a fine job, day 3 + a kill stopped, dropped in relevant info, could just kick back and chill and feel ok

instead i reread everything and am more annoyed with myself for not having a hard solve than i was previously lol

i need to learn to like, be more chill with myself
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

sunbae wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:12 am I do wonder why I spent so much time this game day stressing about/reading the game. I had already done a fine job, day 3 + a kill stopped, dropped in relevant info, could just kick back and chill and feel ok

instead i reread everything and am more annoyed with myself for not having a hard solve than i was previously lol

^ me when people make detailed walls and talk about how they've re-read the entire thread and combed extensively through isos while i mostly just post in real-time and occasionally glance back at something :noble:
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Arete wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:11 am
Vulgard wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:09 am

meow
uh

what does this post mean
I'm katze
katze in what way
In the way that I am getting misyeeted.
ImageImageImage
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

bronana wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:12 am
sunbae wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:08 am I feel like I should have more worlds where C4 is a wolf but they just kept not happening
idk, i am kinda coming around to them just not seeming super likely to be teamed with wolves?

according to marl this is similar to how c4 plays as town, apparently spf reads him well too and thinks he's town?

i'm ron burgundy?
Marluxion wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:51 am like i told vulgard in the nightchat c4 so far this game has been near identical to harry potter fm where he hardly posts and still has an incredibly confident poe that he barely budges on

c4 was town in harry potter

spf could be reading into that but it could also just be a pocket, idk
also i am beginning to wonder if dizzy is being cleared too easily, tell me to stop if this is just bad paranoia creeping in

my problem with dizzy is i dont think dizzy is with vulgard, with you, or with dya so like that leaves something way off the wall like SPF/Dizzy/Nutella and idk if I feel like thats reasonable given all the rest of my information (such as, why is that group killing vulgard if his poe is me/you/outed. So itd have to include marl over spf or nutella, which again, meh?
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

maybe i just want to consider dizzy as a wolf because otherwise I find the amount of worlds that include the three wolves voting as a bloc d1 *and* d2 to save a wolf disconcerting, especially because i voted with them both times in that case loooool
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

ok, im outie. i believe in you all.
should drop in tomorrow in the early afternoon and we'll get it done
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

bronana wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:17 am maybe i just want to consider dizzy as a wolf because otherwise I find the amount of worlds that include the three wolves voting as a bloc d1 *and* d2 to save a wolf disconcerting, especially because i voted with them both times in that case loooool
Someone talked about hally kill implicated dizzy and i just read it but cant recall who it was. they should talk more about that.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

why can't dizzy be a wolf with dya? seems perfectly plausible to me
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

sunbae wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:18 am
bronana wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:17 am maybe i just want to consider dizzy as a wolf because otherwise I find the amount of worlds that include the three wolves voting as a bloc d1 *and* d2 to save a wolf disconcerting, especially because i voted with them both times in that case loooool
Someone talked about hally kill implicated dizzy and i just read it but cant recall who it was. they should talk more about that.
alison. they didn't really elaborate.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

also idk dizzy pushed pretty hard for marl being a wolf over vulgard today, i don't think it would be that crazy to be w/w
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

bronana, sunbae, amy

^ villagers

Arete

nutella
spf

c4
Marl

^ I was harder than most on arete d1/d2 but I have a really difficult time seeing their d3 coming from a wolf. I am not quite seeing nutella or spf worlds at the moment. To a lesser extent, I am not seeing much in the way of c4 or marl worlds either. If I'm being fooled I'll re-evaluate once the time comes for it.

Dya
Dizzy

Syn (tangy/chloe)

{Vulgard XOR outed wolf}

^ I'll trust sunbae that (fmpov) there is exactly one wolf between outed wolf and vulgard; makes sense to me. Syn seems like a wolf a large amount of the time to me. I could see dya and dizzy being in a few different permutations, some neater than others.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600

Post by nutella »

tbh i think dyas posting today (not talking about the vulgard stuff much aside from some of the mech arguments for what the wolves would it wouldn't have done, just in their own world pushing chloesyn, not talking much else) is highly indicative that they're just w/w with vulgard and basically stopped caring

there's room for a dya visor world too imo and I really have a hard time constructing dya town worlds atp, so logically I put higher stock in them flipping red

but I'll take the occam/easy world for now and think we're cool with either top wagon rn, and can even make an argument that vulgard is the more optimal to flip first since he's still trying and has some chance of being persuasive if left around, while i don't really see myself changing my mind on dya atp so letting them stay in thread isn't as much a liability -- and they might even just want us to chop them first since vul is rber

so I've just talked myself back into [VOTE: vulgard] aubergine
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

@sunbae

just to be clear, on your re-read of the thread you think dya + chloe fit as teammates regardless of which in {visor, vulgard} is the wolf?

and sorry but can you outline for me why dizzy can't be a wolf in wolf!visor worlds? I'll have to look back on it but visor/syn/dizzy seems like, pretty plausible to me.

after reading arete and sunbae's walls, then organizing my own thoughts: I believe the most likely worlds are [vulgard, syn, dya] or [visor, syn, dizzy]. Maybe you can play around with different permutations of dya/dizzy/syn.

I feel pretty good about (one of vulgard/visor) plus (two of dya/dizzy/syn). Let me know if there are particularly compelling reasons someone else should be included.

also @Arete I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on this too since you dug into a lot of these interactions. Anyone else obviously free to also chime in with their thoughts.

I am not sure which team I think is more likely aorn. I'll sleep on it.

It's getting too late, I need to tap out.
Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 291

Post by Amy »

i basically agree with zack

i apologize for not providing more words but other people have been doing all my solving for me

think i favor flipping vulgard before anything else
hope you're having a good day
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 481

Post by Dyslexicon »

bronana wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:19 am why can't dizzy be a wolf with dya? seems perfectly plausible to me
Cause I’m not wolf. I realise it may not be obvious in this game and I’m sort of phoning the game in, but at the same time, I’m just town. I feel it’s pretty clear shrg.
Marluxion
The Mark
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Marl

Post by Marluxion »

i agree that regardless of vulgard's alignment arete is probably town
Syn will be like 200x easier to solve if they manage to backread a bit
I'm like dangerously close to post cap so every post of mine from here on out is gonna be long with like hours in between it
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

bronana wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:22 am also idk dizzy pushed pretty hard for marl being a wolf over vulgard today, i don't think it would be that crazy to be w/w
That was based om a misunderstanding forgetting that scum was not free to kill Amy. Also, Marl’s reaction changed my mind anyway.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

And just for information. I’m fully booked with work/travel next few days. Sorry about, but it be like that.

For interest - who here town reads me?
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

I guess I do but I'm not happy about it
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

outed wolf wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:18 am man i am not confident we are going in the right direction here

idk

maybe vulgard will flip w and it'll all be dandy

but i cant help but worry if he flips v and then i will have a hell of a time trying to fight off some mechanical argument

and dya is STILL ALIVE SOMEHOW
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

outed wolf wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:03 am I guess I do but I'm not happy about it
<3
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

this one's a nailbiter, who knows who's going to get elimmed today, it''s just so close

outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

lol gg dya
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Did you know "chat" is "cat" in French? You could say French cats like to chat.
ImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Vulgard wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:02 am Did you know "chat" is "cat" in French? You could say French cats like to chat.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Acknowledging consensus PoE
Only input is Dizzy in Arete out

The rest gets a
Progression cases are bad.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

I have like 70 more posts I can use today

Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Syn »

outed wolf wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:35 am i think c4 and dya are wolves regardless of any other pairing

if you told me syn was a wolf id believe you
that's becuz ur a gullible little goblin >: (
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

bronana wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:15 am
sunbae wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:12 am I do wonder why I spent so much time this game day stressing about/reading the game. I had already done a fine job, day 3 + a kill stopped, dropped in relevant info, could just kick back and chill and feel ok

^ me when people make detailed walls and talk about how they've re-read the entire thread and combed extensively through isos while i mostly just post in real-time and occasionally glance back at something :noble:
same

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:56 am And just for information. I’m fully booked with work/travel next few days. Sorry about, but it be like that.

For interest - who here town reads me?
this is the second post I've seen of yours and they have been townie af babes

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

visor and zack combining forces to push me over instead of vulgard and dya, feels bad man

ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Syn wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:56 pm visor and zack combining forces to push me over instead of vulgard and dya, feels bad man
Maybe they should. I'm not a wolf
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

free me from this mortal coil

ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Syn wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:05 pm free me from this mortal coil
but then you won't get to enjoy the cat pics

Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Vulgard wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:02 am Did you know "chat" is "cat" in French? You could say French cats like to chat.
are you lolcatting

:(
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

This thread suddenly has a stop hitting yourself tone
Progression cases are bad.
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

bronana wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:56 am

also @Arete I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on this too since you dug into a lot of these interactions. Anyone else obviously free to also chime in with their thoughts.
well I was mostly looking through their Isos for mentions of Vul/Visor and vice versa so there might be something clearing between Syn/Dizzy or Sun/Dya that I missed but I don't particularly have a reason to think that either of the two teams you mentioned can't work associatively

I don't think that a Vul/Dizzy permutation is plausible

Return to “Previous Rackets”