Bonk Mafia (TOWN WINS)

Moderator: Community Team

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Bonk Mafia (Day 1)

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

motel room wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:51 am Nanook is tentatively in the town pile to me for the % town\scum bit. I know it could just be a bunch of bullshit but interactions off it felt legit.
Its not a not a bit im trying to measure my reads to see just how far below rand they are
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:58 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:56 am Jay we discussed this. You are meant to play completely off meta as an experiment.
I strongly considered that and still might yet, but I am cursed with "respect for the game" and won't engage in goofery if it'll just murder my slot given the current conditions. Radishes said somewhere that he was thinking of trying hard since he's sick of his own meta. I might yet be able to provide a chance for a role reversal. But for now the game needs me to be me. :noble:
I don't think this game has a particular need for your schtick

Not that your stuff is bad or anything, I just think its been a pretty friendly game outside the one incident, and luckily that was aimed at me and I don't really care about it lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:00 am Like all I really need you to do is solve Nanook and maybe Tutuu and we gucci beyond that.
Why do you need him to solve me

Solve me yourself, daddy
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by dunya »

Mizery wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:28 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:31 pm
Mizery wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:41 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:35 pm still think motel room is a hit for the discord thing. no idea what dyson was talking about, but i assume he's town based on how far out that explanation was lol.

motel room x scotty x ????
motel said that after someone else said that it was mentioned on the syndicate discord. I dont think that thats a trustworthy lead
i hate you </3

not really

but why
be- because...

well I just said it..

that the "discord" "slip" wasn't a slip, as someone else mentioned that it was in the syndicate discord.
@Mizery

oh you missed my joke. that's cute.

out of curiosity, would you be willing to share a town/scum game from your home community for us to read?

motel room wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:26 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:02 am when the vote board isnt in alphabetical order smh

motel room said something really shady about how he doesn't know what bonking is and that maybe it's a discord thing?????????? how would someone come to that conclusion all on their own? to bonk is to hit or strike soemthing, so where did discord come into play for this bold assumption?

bonking is indeed a discord thing, @Justplayingitcool (who isn't in this game) is our resident discord bonker.

motel room has teammates who told him what's up and tmid it all over the thread.
Haven't you read your rolecard? We're innocent and guilty discord members. Fuck knows what that has to do with bonking though.
@motel room

honestly? skimmed is more approps. made out im town and closed it and never opened again. but ok, i retract my foolproof scumread on you.

it's good to have you here though, :hugs:
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:31 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:52 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:47 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:40 pm LC
MR
axehole
rondo
TSP
scotty
mac
probably nook

my town reads as of 6.40pm on august 11
What I get for taking forever to post. 🤦‍♂️

Dunya
LC
MR
Tutuu
Mac
Axe
TSP
Scotty
Rondo
Nanook (?)

So 10 people (With 1 question mark) on that list. :)
lol
Let’s just lynch low posters then eh?
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:11 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:09 pm
► Show Spoiler
Gut scum:
Monkey
Dyson
Falcon
lol you and I are seemingly aligned with those bottom 3 scumreads

:confused: :charlieblackmon:

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:40 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:54 am I'm finding Rondo's wacky vote gimmick to be towny. I don't see mafia making themselves this noticeable doing something like that.
I don’t know his meta, but I agree

And between you and dunya as the wonder twins, I view you as more town than she.

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:42 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:54 am
tutuu deliberately overposting knowing we won't chop her if she's unable to defend herself? :smoky:
As mac pointed out: if she is mafia, I just don’t wanna have to deal with it.

:rolleyes: :charlieblackmon: :charlieblackmon:

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
@dunya not that I am defending Scotty, what happens in the world he flips green?
@RondoDimBuckle

he won't. :noble:

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:58 am @dunya is Jay wolfing yet?
@MacDougall LC was my top town read for reasons that are specifically LC that do go away just cos he subbed out. what's awesome is that apparently this is an extended bday gift from SYN by subbing jay into the slot so now Jay is my top town read. having jay t/t with dunya d1? that's the dream.

so why are you calling jay scum? and is it really a joke? your "lol this is disappointing" hits too close to home. :charlieblackmon:

I'm not some cheap toy you can lend out to be solved by someone else whenever its expedient

I'm going to Dunias for the weekend and I'm taking the kids with me, maybe if you apologize properly we'll be back on Monday. Maybe.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i'll shield you forever, nook. i was waiting for the day you'd leave macdaddy and come to dunmommy.

You're not old enough for dunmom lol, you're dunsis :p
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:05 pm MR and axehole i'm sold on, in addition to you. i will probably add mac and TSP to my town list.

LC
MR
axehole
Mac
TSP

townie bros.

where's nanook?

not there on rondo or tutuu yet.
I dunno if your reads still stand here dunny delight, but I am somewhere in the same zip code as them for the moment. Good enough. For clarity: is MR Master Radishes or motel room?

Also, your vote is on Scotty. Scotty was already a source of dissonance for me so I can plausibly dig. Tell me more. :biggrin:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by motel room »

dunya wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:55 am
dunya wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:02 am when the vote board isnt in alphabetical order smh

motel room said something really shady about how he doesn't know what bonking is and that maybe it's a discord thing?????????? how would someone come to that conclusion all on their own? to bonk is to hit or strike soemthing, so where did discord come into play for this bold assumption?

bonking is indeed a discord thing, @Justplayingitcool (who isn't in this game) is our resident discord bonker.

motel room has teammates who told him what's up and tmid it all over the thread.
Haven't you read your rolecard? We're innocent and guilty discord members. Fuck knows what that has to do with bonking though.
@motel room

honestly? skimmed is more approps. made out im town and closed it and never opened again. but ok, i retract my foolproof scumread on you.

Right........ riiight.....

Right!
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Also for the record bonking is fucking, is that just one of those Aussie things? Cos i figured thats not what the theme is probably
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya
Lime Coke/JJJ
TonyStarkPrime
RondoDimBuckle
Master Radishes
Mizery
MacDougall
NotAnAxehole

^ pretty confident in reasons to call these folks town in that order, with possible error on one who would be in the bottom three of that tier.

Dyson sphere

^ will shield for at least day 1 and day 2 cos i haven't played with dyson in YEARS and will not allow him to be mischopped. also i think he's more likely town here from his response re: motel room.

motel room

^ probably just town here, i trust jay's analysis on everything that isn't the discord stuff specifically. i jumped the shark there. interesting would to be note the reactions of people who didn't correct me. ill iso later too now that my red colored glasses are off

tutuu
lost monkey
falcon45ca
Scotty

^ my poe as of august 12 11.05am

tonally, scotty is still the worst of them. LM probabbbbbly just town, but it's so hard for me to ever read a low poster confidently.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:00 am
dunya wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:05 pm MR and axehole i'm sold on, in addition to you. i will probably add mac and TSP to my town list.

LC
MR
axehole
Mac
TSP

townie bros.

where's nanook?

not there on rondo or tutuu yet.
I dunno if your reads still stand here dunny delight, but I am somewhere in the same zip code as them for the moment. Good enough. For clarity: is MR Master Radishes or motel room?

Also, your vote is on Scotty. Scotty was already a source of dissonance for me so I can plausibly dig. Tell me more. :biggrin:
MR is radishes

motel room is always motel room or motel, or my rym buddy from so long ago ;_;

scotty, is a tone thing. also the fact he shades me and Lime for having a poe of "low posters" when -falcon- was leading the poe anyway and then a few posts later agrees with tutuu's poe who are all.....low posters...felt meh to me.

also i felt it was total bullshit of him to say to LC "out of you and dunya i trust you more" -- for no apparent reason. sorry, but if anyone trusted LC over me at that point of time they had TMI on LC being town :keys:

there's a lot of filler stuff in his iso too.

he called me funny though which is why i love scotty <3

Why do you have lomo as prooooobably town? Pure probability, or gut?

if anyone trusted LC over me at that point of time they had TMI on LC being town
Not sure this is broadly true fwiw, a lot of people tend to not hard townread you
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:11 am scotty, is a tone thing. also the fact he shades me and Lime for having a poe of "low posters" when -falcon- was leading the poe anyway and then a few posts later agrees with tutuu's poe who are all.....low posters...felt meh to me.

also i felt it was total bullshit of him to say to LC "out of you and dunya i trust you more" -- for no apparent reason. sorry, but if anyone trusted LC over me at that point of time they had TMI on LC being town :keys:

there's a lot of filler stuff in his iso too.

he called me funny though which is why i love scotty <3
Whaddya say, @Scotty?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:11 am Why do you have lomo as prooooobably town? Pure probability, or gut?
like, my reasons are mostly LHF reasons and every game lomo has been in i've seen them play the same part, so i don't have any groundbreaking reasons here to scum read or town read them, i just don't have a strong reason i can explain to warrant a town read. hoping that changes.

dunya wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:14 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:11 am Why do you have lomo as prooooobably town? Pure probability, or gut?
like, my reasons are mostly LHF reasons and every game lomo has been in i've seen them play the same part, so i don't have any groundbreaking reasons here to scum read or town read them, i just don't have a strong reason i can explain to warrant a town read. hoping that changes.
Fair enough

They don't post more as mafia ime, unfortunately
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:13 am
if anyone trusted LC over me at that point of time they had TMI on LC being town
Not sure this is broadly true fwiw, a lot of people tend to not hard townread you
sure, i didn't say give me a hard town read. BUT TO TRUST LC MORE THAN ME --- at that specific point in the game --- without any other context or reasons why he's shading me --- when all LC is doing is sheeping me, mmmm. i don't believe it. it's also like my first game with scotty i believe? so there's less reason for someone like scotty not to trust me than there is someone like you or mac or jay.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 185

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:54 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:00 am Like all I really need you to do is solve Nanook and maybe Tutuu and we gucci beyond that.
When you're mafia I can't?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:55 am
Mizery wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:28 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:31 pm
Mizery wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:41 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:35 pm still think motel room is a hit for the discord thing. no idea what dyson was talking about, but i assume he's town based on how far out that explanation was lol.

motel room x scotty x ????
motel said that after someone else said that it was mentioned on the syndicate discord. I dont think that thats a trustworthy lead
i hate you </3

not really

but why
be- because...

well I just said it..

that the "discord" "slip" wasn't a slip, as someone else mentioned that it was in the syndicate discord.
@Mizery

oh you missed my joke. that's cute.

out of curiosity, would you be willing to share a town/scum game from your home community for us to read?

@motel room

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:31 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:52 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:47 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:40 pm LC
MR
axehole
rondo
TSP
scotty
mac
probably nook

my town reads as of 6.40pm on august 11
What I get for taking forever to post. 🤦‍♂️

Dunya
LC
MR
Tutuu
Mac
Axe
TSP
Scotty
Rondo
Nanook (?)

So 10 people (With 1 question mark) on that list. :)
lol
Let’s just lynch low posters then eh?
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:11 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:09 pm
► Show Spoiler
Gut scum:
Monkey
Dyson
Falcon
lol you and I are seemingly aligned with those bottom 3 scumreads

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:40 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:54 am I'm finding Rondo's wacky vote gimmick to be towny. I don't see mafia making themselves this noticeable doing something like that.
I don’t know his meta, but I agree

And between you and dunya as the wonder twins, I view you as more town than she.

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:42 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:54 am
tutuu deliberately overposting knowing we won't chop her if she's unable to defend herself? :smoky:
As mac pointed out: if she is mafia, I just don’t wanna have to deal with it.

:rolleyes: :charlieblackmon: :charlieblackmon:

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
@dunya not that I am defending Scotty, what happens in the world he flips green?
@RondoDimBuckle

he won't. :noble:

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:58 am @dunya is Jay wolfing yet?
@MacDougall LC was my top town read for reasons that are specifically LC that do go away just cos he subbed out. what's awesome is that apparently this is an extended bday gift from SYN by subbing jay into the slot so now Jay is my top town read. having jay t/t with dunya d1? that's the dream.

so why are you calling jay scum? and is it really a joke? your "lol this is disappointing" hits too close to home. :charlieblackmon:
cmon now

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:17 am
Ok you make a reasonable point

But when I'm town he can't so

Maybe between you theres a God tier nanook reader
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

motel room wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:06 am Also for the record bonking is fucking, is that just one of those Aussie things? Cos i figured thats not what the theme is probably
no this is definitely fuck mafia
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm ignoring mechanics in this game for the moment. At 12 vs. 3 we get four mischops. Add 3 mafia and you need a POE pool of seven names. That also means you need seven townies not named yourself.

I don't see as much clear-cut town in this thread as I would like, perhaps due in part to the post restriction. I'm not sure I can get there, green as I am to the proceedings. I can accept much of dunya's list based on my initial vague impressions. If I only need seven town, I go with:

duya
MacDougall
Master Radishes
motel room

Nanook
Mizery
NotAnAxehole

~~~ POE Line ~~~

RondoDimBuckle
Dyson sphere
TonyStarkPrime
tutuu
lost monkey
falcon45ca
Scotty

Names within tiers are in no particular order.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

I guess thered also be a pretty awful nanook reader counterpart too, tho. Not worth the risk!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:19 am

but even when you're town it takes me at least 2-3 phases to figure it out... prior to that I'm just lying

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:20 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:19 am

but even when you're town it takes me at least 2-3 phases to figure it out... prior to that I'm just lying
Jay doesn't usually get there at all so

Still an upgrade!
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:19 am
motel room wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:06 am Also for the record bonking is fucking, is that just one of those Aussie things? Cos i figured thats not what the theme is probably
no this is definitely fuck mafia
Yes. Look out standards.
:charlieblackmon:

Every time I wear a polo and put my sunglasses on to drive my wife assures me I dont look douchey, even though we both know I look like the second worst kind of douche

What I'm saying is that I don't mind being lied to if its flattering to me
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Falcon's in everybody's lower decks, I'm game he's my greyest.
[VOTE: falcon54] aubergine

Yeah no thats exactly the theme
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 132

Post by Master Radishes »

I can read Nanook.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Nanook is town as long as he mostly agrees with me. That's the bar.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

I kind of don't think falcon can make 90 posts in ~36 hours of d1 as mafia tbh

I do not have the research to back that up but uh...I don't care im making the read anyways

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:24 am Nanook is town as long as he mostly agrees with me. That's the bar.
Given how often our reads differ thats not a very good bar
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon's MO is to just never trust anyone ever for any reason, and I suppose his revulsion to my predecessor's town lists falls well enough in line with that spirit. It's pretty easy to fake so I kinda shrug. I don't think he looks terrible. Claiming vanilla in the first post is goofy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:24 am I kind of don't think falcon can make 90 posts in ~36 hours of d1 as mafia tbh

I do not have the research to back that up but uh...I don't care im making the read anyways
motel room zips up his pants and takes a drag of his cigarette. Yeah? Im running out of people then, day 1 is a crapshoot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:25 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:24 am Nanook is town as long as he mostly agrees with me. That's the bar.
Given how often our reads differ thats not a very good bar
It's not meant to be a good bar. :srsnod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I can read Falcon better than most let me gave a looksie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ehhhh I think he's mafia tbh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Unsurprisingly I think Jay's POE is very good lol. The only ones there I have sorta townreads on are TSP and Rondo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think Tutuu is town if Falcon is maf. And maybe vice versa for a bad town clear she gave him super early.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:44 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:23 am Rondo hella reactionary though. Can’t shake this feeling, hackles standing up.

But I suck at D1 so maybe I should just pull a Mac and sheep the consensus town
Have you met Lime yet? He doesn't like pressure when he's town btw, so tread softly
This post is a lil sus for TMI reasons given Falcon was hodling a scumread on Lime at the time.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyson sphere wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:00 pm
motel room wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:29 pm
motel room wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:51 pm Who took the bonk?
What's a bonk?

Are you maf?
No idea. Something to do with Discord?

Nope, town. What about you?
dunya wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:02 am
when the vote board isnt in alphabetical order smh

[/spoiler]
Alright, the way I read that, motel room just didn't know that "bonk! Go to horny jail!" was a meme, and then guessed that it might be a meme that is popular on discord. I wouldn't read maf for feigning ignorance on that. It's easy to forget that not everyone knows memes.
I knew bonk was a meme, because I've seen it outside of discord. But I'm not surprised it's popular on discord too.

Sorry, it took me a while to catch up on the entire thread and this was the only thing of substance I could contribute right now. I'll see if I can post some more.
This reads rather pure to me, and I'm bugged that tutuu called it TMI.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Tutuu is le sus to me. None of her reads seem real.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:26 am falcon's MO is to just never trust anyone ever for any reason, and I suppose his revulsion to my predecessor's town lists falls well enough in line with that spirit. It's pretty easy to fake so I kinda shrug. I don't think he looks terrible. Claiming vanilla in the first post is goofy.
Well he went with two of the lowest hanging fruits imo (me at the time and dyson) and Mizery who I dont really know as most suspicious. In that MO realm?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:37 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:44 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:23 am Rondo hella reactionary though. Can’t shake this feeling, hackles standing up.

But I suck at D1 so maybe I should just pull a Mac and sheep the consensus town
Have you met Lime yet? He doesn't like pressure when he's town btw, so tread softly
This post is a lil sus for TMI reasons given Falcon was hodling a scumread on Lime at the time.
It's certainly an awkward post.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 132

Post by Master Radishes »

Good work guys, keep it up.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:38 am Good work guys, keep it up.
Nice job.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

motel room wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:38 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:26 am falcon's MO is to just never trust anyone ever for any reason, and I suppose his revulsion to my predecessor's town lists falls well enough in line with that spirit. It's pretty easy to fake so I kinda shrug. I don't think he looks terrible. Claiming vanilla in the first post is goofy.
Well he went with two of the lowest hanging fruits imo (me at the time and dyson) and Mizery who I dont really know as most suspicious. In that MO realm?
I don't know that I have an impression of whether falcon usually goes for perceived "LHF" or not. I wouldn't call him town for it at least.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Rackets”