Total votes: 11
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 311
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Fleabag Mafia d5

Post by ilario »

Johanna wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:40 am
ilario wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:31 am You haven’t read isos you say, nor do I remember you being the one to pull the cord on any wolves, or casing any townies. Is it fair for me to assume that makes you mafia if we’re equivocating impact to alignment?
I did quite insist on suspecting SoA, and two days ago for chopping the over Dolby, not that that really had an impact seeing as both were wolves.

Other than that, I should think we've both been comparatively lackluster.
So from your point of view, being lackluster should not be alignment indicative, so I still struggle to see how you’re inferring my alignment from something you believe yourself to be guilty of, I hope you can see what I’m trying to get at here? Can I ask why you’re voting gman and not me as of today?
Johanna
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Johanna »

Precisely because of that. I think it's clear, and I think it's clear that I explained my reads are more about perception of towniness than suspicion. LC and SoA were my only real suspects since I came into the thread, I think I was also clear about that, and I don't think it really has changed.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Hmmm okay, thanks for your answers :)
ilario
Racketeer

Re: Fleabag Mafia d1

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:21 pm
Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:20 pmMarmot not sus and I didn't care about much in his iso
Lolk. Could I interest you in a delicious choice of Sig, or are you eyeing anyone else? I see that you don't have a vote down. I'm not very interested in the Marmot wagon myself, and don't particularly understand it.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:28 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:00 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:57 am Interesting that sig believes anarch’s claim without a second thought.
Interesting means clearly town right because I’m doubling down
Tony, I don't understand this or your read on Sig in general.
Here's the reason I suspect Sig:
- His mention of liking my posts - and actually the frasing was "I like all your posts" - served no other purpose than to appease me when he entered the thread. And it really does not seem like he has read or honestly evaluated all my posts. I can get it as a way of saying "I like your tone" if I stretch, but it just seems dishonest to me.
- He got defensive with Anarch and sussed him for omgusing and that he didn't like him calling for a claim on D1. He doesn't really talk about why that is scummy beyond not liking it, except now that "It can give mafia a target". It just seems like a typical thing low effort mafia will latch on to imo.
- I just don't find anything towny in his posts.

Where am I going wrong in your opinion?
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:33 pm
Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:23 pm
Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:20 pmMarmot not sus and I didn't care about much in his iso
Lolk. Could I interest you in a delicious choice of Sig, or are you eyeing anyone else? I see that you don't have a vote down. I'm not very interested in the Marmot wagon myself, and don't particularly understand it.
Yeah, but I want to see if something else has a scummier taste first
Let's wagon Johanna. It could be fun.

[VOTE: Johanna] aubergine
dizzy whyd u make 2 posts highlighting why sig is scummy then proceed to vote johanna?
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 554

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:13 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:28 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:00 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:57 am Interesting that sig believes anarch’s claim without a second thought.
Interesting means clearly town right because I’m doubling down
Tony, I don't understand this or your read on Sig in general.
Here's the reason I suspect Sig:
- His mention of liking my posts - and actually the frasing was "I like all your posts" - served no other purpose than to appease me when he entered the thread. And it really does not seem like he has read or honestly evaluated all my posts. I can get it as a way of saying "I like your tone" if I stretch, but it just seems dishonest to me.
- He got defensive with Anarch and sussed him for omgusing and that he didn't like him calling for a claim on D1. He doesn't really talk about why that is scummy beyond not liking it, except now that "It can give mafia a target". It just seems like a typical thing low effort mafia will latch on to imo.
- I just don't find anything towny in his posts.

Where am I going wrong in your opinion?
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:33 pm
Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:23 pm
Yeah, but I want to see if something else has a scummier taste first
Let's wagon Johanna. It could be fun.

[VOTE: Johanna] aubergine
dizzy whyd u make 2 posts highlighting why sig is scummy then proceed to vote johanna?
Because a lot of what I try to do D1 is throwing shit around and trying to get reactions out of people that I find can often be useful later in the game. In this case, I think Dolby was hedging his vote, so I wanted to see if he would follow me if I made a vote elsewhere, since he seemed to be considering alternatives. It’s not like I have a grand or plan or anything, but I find that doing something is better than doing nothing. So in this case, now that Dolby flipped mafia, I actually feel the way he reacted points to Johanna being town here. I’d expect Dolby to rather follow me or hedge around it if I offered him to vote a teammate, but he was immediately against it. It’s not really common for scum teammates to align that hard in games, especially if they don’t already have a “good position” in the thread. And on that note, I don’t think Soa following me on Falcon clears Falcon at all. I’m going to look into both Dolby/Falcon and Dolby/G-Man more thoroughly, but I didn’t find Soa’s interaction with Falcon clearing. And I found Soa’s interaction with G-Man bad. Actually, Jimmay found it, but I agree.

Similar to the question about why I wanted to protect Lime, that’s not meant to be taken literal. I think I voted him shortly after. That’s just what I do on D1 or if I feel the game is stagnant or difficult (that’s also why I tried faking watcher after we had missed two times)

I saw you had other questions too. I’m not actually able to be around before tonight my time. For the record, my vote is leaning heavily towards G-Man right now.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 554

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot is just town btw. I fully believe in this. I know Jimmay did too, though I can’t find the exactl place he says it right now
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 446
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Is this day 1?
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
Spoiler: show
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I really don't understand the discussion today, in fairness I haven't read a lot of it... But like, it's unacceptable, regardless of RL circumstances to not have a solid PoE that you're willing to run down at this point in the game. It's ok for it to be wrong, but if you don't have a PoE that you think is winning, it's a non-starter at this point in the game.

I have 2 people I'm never voting on for the rest of the game

I have 1 that I'm clearing by proxy

That leaves 3 people

I see day 1 quality questions and I really don't get it.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

Is there a way to not get emails every time someone replies to the thread?

I've looked in Settings but I couldn't find anything.
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:26 am I really don't understand the discussion today, in fairness I haven't read a lot of it... But like, it's unacceptable, regardless of RL circumstances to not have a solid PoE that you're willing to run down at this point in the game. It's ok for it to be wrong, but if you don't have a PoE that you think is winning, it's a non-starter at this point in the game.

I have 2 people I'm never voting on for the rest of the game

I have 1 that I'm clearing by proxy

That leaves 3 people

I see day 1 quality questions and I really don't get it.
Not pulling any punches. Gotta love ya, man.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:21 pm [VOTE: NotanAxehole] aubergine
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:22 pm
Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:21 pm [VOTE: NotanAxehole] aubergine
Never has someone been so towny than this person.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:27 pm Dolby is the towniest player in this game, unfortunately I've got him voting for town and that's my fault 🤣
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:33 pm
Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:31 pm out of everyone else with a vote on them rn sig looks worst to me

I agree with JJJ that Lime Coke looks worst out of those in the beginning but I'm having a really hard time getting the motivation to read earlier posts in this thread. Just hit a wall
This is town meta, also why Lime Coke is town.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:36 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:35 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:33 pm
Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:31 pm out of everyone else with a vote on them rn sig looks worst to me

I agree with JJJ that Lime Coke looks worst out of those in the beginning but I'm having a really hard time getting the motivation to read earlier posts in this thread. Just hit a wall
This is town meta, also why Lime Coke is town.
Elaborate or nah?
Lime Coke and Dolby are both town. Dolby is more towny than Lime Coke if re-evaluation is ever required.
Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:38 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:34 pm This page has been unproductive. I am partially at fault for that. Let’s turn it around.

We seem to be circling around Marmot and sig as our primary options for today, but neither has an overwhelming case against them. Dizzy has articulated some arguments against sig, but otherwise this has mostly been a Process of Elimination in action.

If you (everyone) had to pick one more name to add to the list of candidates today, who would it be?

Which player’s stock has improved the most over the last ~6 hours or so?
NAA

I liked Dizzy and Illario but don't think either are controversial

I liked Marmot's posting to a lesser extent.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:41 pm @Dolby at least consider how Sloonei's handling of me is not towny. Specifically his read of me being constant throughout and how he keeps feigning interest in me / my reads despite 1) holding a stangnant read and 2) his main goal must be for me to explain why he's scummy simply for the sake of refuting it or looking towny by comparison to someone who already indicated 0 interest on elaborating.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:42 pm Think about what makes you towny and how that is entirely absent from Sloonei's line of thought.
Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:49 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:41 pm @Dolby at least consider how Sloonei's handling of me is not towny. Specifically his read of me being constant throughout and how he keeps feigning interest in me / my reads despite 1) holding a stangnant read and 2) his main goal must be for me to explain why he's scummy simply for the sake of refuting it or looking towny by comparison to someone who already indicated 0 interest on elaborating.
I'm probs not leaving my vote here at EoD

Disagree that any of this is a bad look for Sloonei. If you're town, he's just calling out what you're basically doing this as a reaction test thing and you're failing him for doing that.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:55 pm
Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:49 pm
I'm probs not leaving my vote here at EoD

Disagree that any of this is a bad look for Sloonei. If you're town, he's just calling out what you're basically doing this as a reaction test thing and you're failing him for doing that.
I mean, I already gave up so I'm not going to try to convince you.
these dont feel w/w to me
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ilario wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:54 am
Marmot wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:08 am You towncased me on Day 2 when Sloonei wanted my head, did you change your mind ilario? :goofp:
not yet, i think as a wolf u would probably prioritize voting me over gman today.

Your play today strikes me as the kind of play more likely to come from a wolf than town.

We've spent the last 2+ days establishing and working through a poe, and your approach today looks like you're throwing that out the window and making arbitrary baseless accusations like this one.

Why does wolf-me prioritize voting you over G-man?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Marmot wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:15 am
ilario wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:54 am
Marmot wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:08 am You towncased me on Day 2 when Sloonei wanted my head, did you change your mind ilario? :goofp:
not yet, i think as a wolf u would probably prioritize voting me over gman today.

Your play today strikes me as the kind of play more likely to come from a wolf than town.

We've spent the last 2+ days establishing and working through a poe, and your approach today looks like you're throwing that out the window and making arbitrary baseless accusations like this one.

Why does wolf-me prioritize voting you over G-man?
read the post again

this is me saying i think ur town...
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

and yes, i am throwing out the poe because im town and im in the poe, so i know the poe is bad
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:16 am so i know the poe is bad
You can't know this if you're town.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Johanna wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:32 am Is there a way to not get emails every time someone replies to the thread?

I've looked in Settings but I couldn't find anything.

You may have clicked "subscribe to this topic" which is an option at the top of the thread page

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ilario wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:16 am and yes, i am throwing out the poe because im town and im in the poe, so i know the poe is bad

That's not how poe works.

Is the rest of the poe wrong?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:17 am
yes i can, if the poe involves voting me out to win, and im town, then it is bad fmpov
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Marmot wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:18 am
ilario wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:16 am and yes, i am throwing out the poe because im town and im in the poe, so i know the poe is bad

Mind-Meld
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:18 am
yes i can, if the poe involves voting me out to win, and im town, then it is bad fmpov
3 kills, 2 mafia. One of the players is town.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

that is what im in the process of working out, but if all im going to get from trying to think this through is have yall tell me my questions arent helpful then i honestly question how much i care about working with any of you
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:19 am
annd if you guys are wrong about me why shouldnt i believe than u can be wrong on one of the other people in the poe?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:02 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:45 pm What can other people tell me about Axehole’s playstyle?
I've only played one game with him, and he scum sided pretty hard that game as town. I was mafia, so I was pretty much just happy he looked in the wrong places there. Here he just irks me. I think I remember him compromising quite a lot in that game actually. It's the "Basic Mafia" Heist, if you want to take a look. I get the feeling he'd be playing pretty similar as any alignment, so I don't actually have a read on him here. Probably not too helpful
lol this doesnt surprise me one bit
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

The goal of the poe is to narrow the suspect pool to the point where we can chop everyone in the poe and win.

Even if we're wrong on one, a poe of three right now wins if we're still right on the other two. I'd suggest you at least start from there ilario.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:20 am

that is what im in the process of working out, but if all im going to get from trying to think this through is have yall tell me my questions arent helpful then i honestly question how much i care about working with any of you
The thing about the questions not being helpful is, read and make up your mind on what you're doing before polling the thread to get a feel of where the game state is. I know for a fact not everyone has the same PoE, so it's important to not have you poke around to figure out which band wagon to jump on, rather instead you present your conclusion and then if it's absolutely required, we discuss. Like, the fact is, mafia knowing the full game state going into potential LyLo is dangerous unless we can near-guarantee a win.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:21 am
annd if you guys are wrong about me why shouldnt i believe than u can be wrong on one of the other people in the poe?
ilario wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:22 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:45 pm What can other people tell me about Axehole’s playstyle?
I've only played one game with him, and he scum sided pretty hard that game as town. I was mafia, so I was pretty much just happy he looked in the wrong places there. Here he just irks me. I think I remember him compromising quite a lot in that game actually. It's the "Basic Mafia" Heist, if you want to take a look. I get the feeling he'd be playing pretty similar as any alignment, so I don't actually have a read on him here. Probably not too helpful
How is it that JJJ's reads are gold to you, and yet everyone else in the thread who questions you or your play is utter trash despite some of those players coming to the same conclusions before & after JJJ.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

If you're town and g-man and falcon are scum, you've got nothing to lose if we continue to work through the poe.

I'd just like to encourage you to look at those suspects first before branching out to the rest of the game. That is who the thread has generally agreed are the top suspects (along with you)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Marmot wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:24 am If you're town and g-man and falcon are scum, you've got nothing to lose if we continue to work through the poe.

I'd just like to encourage you to look at those suspects first before branching out to the rest of the game. That is who the thread has generally agreed are the top suspects (along with you)
Read my posts.

My first post I said I don’t think falcon is mafia

That’s why I think the poe is bad

It has me and falcon and I don’t scumread falcon

I honestly don’t get why I’m bothering with this if my posts aren’t being read
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

What about G-Man?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:26 am
Marmot wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:24 am If you're town and g-man and falcon are scum, you've got nothing to lose if we continue to work through the poe.

Read my posts.

Ok so your town is:

Ilario
Falcon
Dizzy
NAA

Your POE is:

G-Man
Johanna
Marmot

Correct? Yes or no?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:24 am
How is it that JJJ's reads are gold to you, and yet everyone else in the thread who questions you or your play is utter trash despite some of those players coming to the same conclusions before & after JJJ.
He is respectful, you are not. So it’s not a matter of me treating jjjs reads gold, especially considering that I’m not sheeping his poe. He behaves well and I read his input like I have with every other player this game. How many times do I have to go over this. You said yourself you are a di ck , so why does it surprise you when people don’t take well to how you carry yourself lmao bruh I don’t even know anymore man
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JJJ is also dead and can't respond

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:29 am
He is respectful, you are not. So it’s not a matter of me treating jjjs reads gold, especially considering that I’m not sheeping his poe. He behaves well and I read his input like I have with every other player this game. How many times do I have to go over this. You said yourself you are a di ck , so why does it surprise you when people don’t take well to how you carry yourself lmao bruh I don’t even know anymore man
I'm sorry, but you are not respectful. I don't even care about that though to be honest, but like glass houses.

I'm just trying to get you to establish a firm stance before you start poking around to see where you fit in the game.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Naa to me, it feels like you think jjj is held to a pedestal and that you’re jealous you don’t get the same treatment. But I honestly think get what you expect when you act the way you do lol
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Can we please focus on the game here. This discussion feels like it's starting to get out of line.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:31 am
ilario wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:29 am
I'm sorry, but you are not respectful. I don't even care about that though to be honest, but like glass houses.

I'm just trying to get you to establish a firm stance before you start poking around to see where you fit in the game.
I told you I’m re-reading the game and I’ll have a firm stance when I catch up. You would understand that if you read my posts. You are not anyone who can deem what is acceptable or not acceptable for me and my rl circumstances and you have no right to say so.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:31 am Naa to me, it feels like you think jjj is held to a pedestal and that you’re jealous you don’t get the same treatment. But I honestly think get what you expect when you act the way you do lol
I am not interested either way in any opinions you form that aren't game related. :ponder:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:27 am

Read my posts.

Ok so your town is:

Ilario
Falcon
Dizzy
NAA

Your POE is:

G-Man
Johanna
Marmot

Correct? Yes or no?
I would replace diZy with marmot
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scum-dizzy? :omg:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

My heart wants to believe dizzy is town, but he has the least going for him in terms of spew. He has pushed a lot of villagers too. The fact he voted me today before I spoke pinged me.

I want him to be town, I really do, but if I’m looking at the game objectively I have to say that falcon marmot and naa have better reasons to be labeled as town from the part of the game that I’m upto
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I knew it,bthe triad was always impure

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Question: you, SoS, and dizzy all voted for falcon Day 1. Why do you now tr falcon and suspect dizzy?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

SoS = SoA

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Marmot wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:36 am Question: you, SoS, and dizzy all voted for falcon Day 1. Why do you now tr falcon and suspect dizzy?
Because soa tried to vote falcon eod d1. Soa was pushing villagers like LC all of d1 If you read his iso, which gives me the impression he was trying to powerwolf. Two hours before eod he joins a push and labels it the falcon killers. There is no reason for soa to push his partner, falcon, when sig was already set to be miseliminated
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I firmly believe naa falcon and marmot are all town

That leaves gman + either Johanna or dizzy

My heart wants to say it’s Johanna

My brain tells me I should finish rereading tomorrow and then make up my mind

My gut tells me I should emphasize to everyone that falcon is town so he doesn’t get misvoted in the instance that I die today
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

It’s 1am my time so that’s my last post for today, I apologise for being rude earlier but it’s just tilting to spend so much time trying to solve the game and have it received the way it was. But that’s a me problem and I shouldn’t have reacted that way
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Read my posts.

It also says you're confident in Dizzy being town.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

ilario wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:45 am It’s 1am my time so that’s my last post for today, I apologise for being rude earlier but it’s just tilting to spend so much time trying to solve the game and have it received the way it was. But that’s a me problem and I shouldn’t have reacted that way
Your PoE is well received, it's also important that you know that my PoE is likely winning if yours is, despite your inclusion in it.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Marmot wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:46 am

Read my posts.

It also says you're confident in Dizzy being town.
I think his post before revision was Dizzy town.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I see that too NAA, I was startled by ilario's AtE at not reading his posts, when from my perspective, I'm having a hard time following their train of thought and trying to figure it out.

I'm not convinced that ilario isn't scum, but if we mischop him, I'd like to get some solid info out of him first at least.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Heists”