Highway Heist (MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

Who is a masochistic road thug? (Hammer at 4)

Poll ended at Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:00 pm

c4e5g3d5
No votes
Hally
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Macdougall
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
NotAnAxeHole
40%
Host/other
60%

Total votes: 10
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 221

Re: Highway Heist (Day 1)

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:54 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:51 pmEntirely for that one post? Big meh.
It is that, and I just feel it.

I have more success reading town from micro tells (one off posts)
But not a lot of success reading scum from micro tells (cause town says weird and scummy shit or stuff that is insincere all the time)

Town read micro and scum read macro or something.
This is a rant that's not really relevant, but just something I thought about today.

Anyway, I still think Wilgy is town so sue me.
This is a big part of my MO too so I get that much, but this specific kind of read is one I've turned my confidence in way, way down over time because of how frequently it's been wrong
Spoiler: show
Progression cases are bad.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Gut is saying Dizzy's Wilgy read is towny
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dyslexicon »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:01 pm

But not a lot of success reading scum from micro tells (cause town says weird and scummy shit or stuff that is insincere all the time)

This is a rant that's not really relevant, but just something I thought about today.

This is a big part of my MO too so I get that much, but this specific kind of read is one I've turned my confidence in way, way down over time because of how frequently it's been wrong
Of course, we could all be wrong. What if wolves are you and Marmot oh wow.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Hally wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:01 pm think dizzy is probably not a wolf unless it’s with exactly wilgy, but i also don’t think he would really read wilgy like that as w/w, so he’s probably just v
I was thinking something along these lines too, but the first half seems unreliable
I simplified it into "a bunch of kinds of unnecessary for w!Dizzy to make a read like this"
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 714
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:00 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:18 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:15 am Wilgy is obviously town who next, Alison?
I don't think he is

I re-read MR though and some stuff pings me (specifically the flat-sounding attempt to sound like an egoistical townie angry that people are assuming they're out of their scum range, and the repetition of "witty opening post" making for a kinda stilted entrance). So I [VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine.
Orange just reads like such bs.

This is the post in question:
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:47 pm Screw you I can be mafia still
Which is an obvious joke. I don't think town!Alison reads this as a "flat-sounding attempt to sound like an egotistical towny angry that people are assuming they're out of their scum range". Too many words anyway.

Alison was super awkward in the spat with Hally as well. And the "never mind I town read you now" is classic Wolfison.

So I think I'm just going to tunnel here until she be dedded.
i actually forgot alison is the one who is on record saying she hard pushes villagers as a wolf and then “reevaluates” them to pocket them

:shifty:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 548
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Dyslexicon I have dissonance about you, because you're only sort of here. I could vaguely say the same about MR. It's not an emergency, and I only sort of care -- but it does technically mean to me that y'all would be less challenged to produce your current post histories as mafia.

It's further dissonant because I am the same guy right now. Sometimes we just don't feel like doing all kinds of shit. That's okay.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:04 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:01 pm

Of course, we could all be wrong. What if wolves are you and Marmot oh wow.
Fire wc
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:06 pm @Dyslexicon I have dissonance about you, because you're only sort of here. I could vaguely say the same about MR. It's not an emergency, and I only sort of care -- but it does technically mean to me that y'all would be less challenged to produce your current post histories as mafia.

It's further dissonant because I am the same guy right now. Sometimes we just don't feel like doing all kinds of shit. That's okay.
I'm here.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I vaguely understand Dizzy's read on Wilgy. I am not sure I agree with it, but I get it.

I don't understand Mac's read on NAA.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I get that my Wilgy read seems thin and it might be thin too. But I'm stubborn, and I actually do feel like it's correct so
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

I'm gonna look at the Alison stuff later because I'm w/w with her
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:05 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:01 pm think dizzy is probably not a wolf unless it’s with exactly wilgy, but i also don’t think he would really read wilgy like that as w/w, so he’s probably just v
I was thinking something along these lines too, but the first half seems unreliable
I simplified it into "a bunch of kinds of unnecessary for w!Dizzy to make a read like this"
i just think he’d be making his life unnecessarily hard as a wolf by correctly clearing wilgy off a highly specific meta read that nobody will ever expect him to make
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hally wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:05 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:15 am Wilgy is obviously town who next, Alison?
I don't think he is

I re-read MR though and some stuff pings me (specifically the flat-sounding attempt to sound like an egoistical townie angry that people are assuming they're out of their scum range, and the repetition of "witty opening post" making for a kinda stilted entrance). So I [VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine.

Which is an obvious joke. I don't think town!Alison reads this as a "flat-sounding attempt to sound like an egotistical towny angry that people are assuming they're out of their scum range". Too many words anyway.

Alison was super awkward in the spat with Hally as well. And the "never mind I town read you now" is classic Wolfison.

i actually forgot alison is the one who is on record saying she hard pushes villagers as a wolf and then “reevaluates” them to pocket them

A little bit of a weird reaction, but apparently I'm letting all of your weirdness slide =p

So do you agree or not that Alison is mafia rn? Cause she's probably mafia.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@c4e5g3d5 you asked about my Mac read. I'm afraid it's not going to be one that is likely to move your needle a ton, but anyway:

In recent memory, when Mac has been mafia I have been able to tell pretty quickly. There's a certain degree of obviousness about how BS his chaos has been, and it becomes difficult to suspend disbelief for his sake. I don't get that impression generally in this game. I think his reads have mostly made sense and that they have aligned well with my own. When he and I are seeing a similar state of affairs I think that's usually a good sign. The only read of his that I do not follow is his town read on NAA.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:11 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:05 pm
I don't think he is

A little bit of a weird reaction, but apparently I'm letting all of your weirdness slide =p

So do you agree or not that Alison is mafia rn? Cause she's probably mafia.
i’ve been the main one saying she’s probably mafia the entire day lol
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 111
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:11 pm @c4e5g3d5 you asked about my Mac read. I'm afraid it's not going to be one that is likely to move your needle a ton, but anyway:

In recent memory, when Mac has been mafia I have been able to tell pretty quickly. There's a certain degree of obviousness about how BS his chaos has been, and it becomes difficult to suspend disbelief for his sake. I don't get that impression generally in this game. I think his reads have mostly made sense and that they have aligned well with my own. When he and I are seeing a similar state of affairs I think that's usually a good sign. The only read of his that I do not follow is his town read on NAA.
Are we talking about the same mac?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Outside c4, there's a general view forming that Alison is a lead suspect. I would say so too.

If so, what implications does this have for the other players? I am sensing a little bit of discord in the consensus beyond this point (not an unhealthy amount, but an observable amount), and it might do us well as a group to sort that problem if it is a problem. Who fits with mafia Alison? What happens to your view of the game if she is town?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hally wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:11 pmi just think he’d be making his life unnecessarily hard as a wolf by correctly clearing wilgy off a highly specific meta read that nobody will ever expect him to make
Unless that is what I want you to think heheheh

/flat-sounding attempt to sound like an egotistical towny who's angry people think I'm out of scum range 2.0
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:14 pm Are we talking about the same mac?
I'm not sure what you mean, but if you disagree go ahead and talk about that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:14 pm Outside c4, there's a general view forming that Alison is a lead suspect. I would say so too.

If so, what implications does this have for the other players? I am sensing a little bit of discord in the consensus beyond this point (not an unhealthy amount, but an observable amount), and it might do us well as a group to sort that problem if it is a problem. Who fits with mafia Alison? What happens to your view of the game if she is town?
You are like actually very scummy with these posts. Have I just forgotten how to play with you. I'd vig you over most others in this game rn tbh tbh

So that was my reaction.
But to answer your question like a good citizen. Alison scum means town wins. Alison town means I look at you/Mac/Nanook/NAA probably.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hally wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:14 pmi’ve been the main one saying she’s probably mafia the entire day lol
Ugh. I know that. Just

Nevermind
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:16 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:14 pm Outside c4, there's a general view forming that Alison is a lead suspect. I would say so too.

You are like actually very scummy with these posts. Have I just forgotten how to play with you. I'd vig you over most others in this game rn tbh tbh

So that was my reaction.

But to answer your question like a good citizen. Alison scum means town wins. Alison town means I look at you/Mac/Nanook/NAA probably.
I really don't know why you feel that way but okay

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

the team is actually mac/alison because they aren’t villagery here and both of them have acknowledged the other is not villagery yet neither of them have actually done anything about it and if either of them were v and wolf read the other they would make it their mission to push it :keys:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:17 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:14 pmi’ve been the main one saying she’s probably mafia the entire day lol
Ugh. I know that. Just

Nevermind
Last time you listed suspects or who you wanted to vote, you didn't include Alison, pretty sure. And your response here was pretty much a joke. It was just weird. Are you afraid of being wrong or are you an alien shapeshifter.

But still never mind
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:45 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:42 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:12 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:04 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:26 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:25 pm Btw running people up is kind of pointless if you're vocally unwilling to hammer lol, the whole point of running people up is to see what happens when they get close to a hammer, but there's no tension to it if everyone knows there are only two or three people in this game whod actually hammer lol

Who is vocally unwilling to hammer?
Literally everyone saying things like "I don't want a hammer" lol
Who has said that though?
Alison Jay you hally dizzy radishes I think have said some form of it

Idk I'm not fact checking right now that's just offhand
It goes without saying though. We all know who would actually push a hammer early and who wouldn't. S H R U G
Sure, im just saying its pointless to run people up if there's no threat of hammer, not that you shouldn't say it, cause you're right we all know there are like...3, maybe 4 people in this game that woild d1 hammer lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:18 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:16 pm

So that was my reaction.

I really don't know why you feel that way but okay
Same lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:19 pmSure, im just saying its pointless to run people up if there's no threat of hammer, not that you shouldn't say it, cause you're right we all know there are like...3, maybe 4 people in this game that woild d1 hammer lol
The whole thing is just moot ig is my (non)point
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hally wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:18 pm the team is actually mac/alison because they aren’t villagery here and both of them have acknowledged the other is not villagery yet neither of them have actually done anything about it and if either of them were v and wolf read the other they would make it their mission to push it :keys:
Wouldn't be the first time :grin:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 111
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:15 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:14 pm Are we talking about the same mac?
I'm not sure what you mean, but if you disagree go ahead and talk about that.

I'll don't have that ability atm (I've just been checking in on my phone every now and then), but I will later in the day

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Name 6 townies not including yourself. Get it right and you win the game. Anyone fancy a try?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Good evening.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I could move Mac down a level to the "dissonance" pile. At the least answering c4's prompt made it clearer to me that I cannot concretely justify a town read. I can vaguely justify it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:19 pm
Ugh. I know that. Just

Nevermind
Last time you listed suspects or who you wanted to vote, you didn't include Alison, pretty sure. And your response here was pretty much a joke. It was just weird. Are you afraid of being wrong or are you an alien shapeshifter.

But still never mind
i’m just not sure i actually want to kill alison D1 because if she’s a villager i think she can clear herself over time, whereas i find it less likely NAA or wilgy would if v

but i do think she’s a wolf and i may end up just voting her idk
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Whoops time to sleep Alison is here
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:22 pm Name 6 townies not including yourself. Get it right and you win the game. Anyone fancy a try?
I named five. I'll get the last one tomorrow.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:23 pm Whoops time to sleep Alison is here
Why does this mean it is time to sleep?

I have not read anything since my last post. I'm not sure if I feel like reading. Sometimes I do but this time I don't. I'm probably going to alternate between slowly reading and talking in thread.
Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:22 pm Name 6 townies not including yourself. Get it right and you win the game. Anyone fancy a try?
That's tough.

c4, Hally, Marmot, you is my tentative attempt. I need two more and I don't have two more.

I don't intend to try to win the game today though.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hally wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:23 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:19 pm
Ugh. I know that. Just

Nevermind

But still never mind
i’m just not sure i actually want to kill alison D1 because if she’s a villager i think she can clear herself over time, whereas i find it less likely NAA or wilgy would if v

but i do think she’s a wolf and i may end up just voting her idk
I kind of feel the opposite lol. I feel like Wilgy can be read over time. Not sure about NAA and he tends to be chopped or considered for chopping even if he's obvtown so.

But bottom line, I just think Alison is the most likely mafia so that's where I'm voting. I feel that's a pretty sound strategy lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:24 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:23 pm Whoops time to sleep Alison is here
Why does this mean it is time to sleep?

I have not read anything since my last post. I'm not sure if I feel like reading. Sometimes I do but this time I don't. I'm probably going to alternate between slowly reading and talking in thread.
It doesn't mean that really. But I think you're mafia.

And also I was really about to go to sleep and need to get up semi early tomorrow.

So it was a funny.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison is 0% chance to be mafia. Anyone who thinks otherwise is objectively wrong.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I am the only one other than the host who knows for sure what Alison's alignment is.

And, friends, I am certain that she is town.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We probably only get two mischops in this game. I suggest we eliminate the top suspect every time without regard for who it is. The game is unlikely to offer a wealth of time and chop resources to sort itself out. This might be speaking the obvious, but I don't think it's obvious in practice.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:26 pm Alison is 0% chance to be mafia. Anyone who thinks otherwise is objectively wrong.
That is great.

I expect to be fully convinced and also for you to find the two real mafia.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

c4
marmot
dizzy
you

honestly not sure who else, but maybe radishy because he’s my mason
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Does anyone town read Nanook?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:27 pm We probably only get two mischops in this game. I suggest we eliminate the top suspect every time without regard for who it is. The game is unlikely to offer a wealth of time and chop resources to sort itself out. This might be speaking the obvious, but I don't think it's obvious in practice.
I agree with you.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Mac responded to my concern post. It was a scummy response. Mac is probably scum.

I am never voting Mac today.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think the scum team is Mac and Radish.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Macster Dougishes

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hally wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:28 pm
c4
marmot
dizzy
you

honestly not sure who else, but maybe radishy because he’s my mason
I'll sheep your Jimmay read if you sheep my Wilgy and Radish reads. You won't regret it. BOX THEM IN

Return to “Previous Heists”