100%

Total votes: 8
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D6

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:47 pm Lag I'm trying to townread you right now

Why not try and make it easy on me
:smoky:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:13 am It's not the fact it happened
It's what specifically tilted me
And I think that that might be something you just don't look at
All of your arguments have been completely meta based
Like this one
You don't look at what specifically tilted me or what my reaction was
You instead look at the pure amounts of times you have seen me be tilted

And that is objectively wolfy
All of this (not just this post but the several posts leading up to it) just reads as a wolf trying to convince a townie.

There's no real consideration of Lag. Instead, things get stretched to shade Lag as wolfy but it never looks like Miz believes Lag could be a wolf for a second.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lag wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:24 am You've been waffling on your read on me where it seems to be that you want to town read me when I'm inclined to townread you, and you wolf-read me when I wolf-read you.

It feels like you're trying to assess if I'm pocketable rather than looking to solve.

If you think I'm the wolf, then go ahead and try to bury me.

If you think I'm town, then town-case yourself for me.

But this waffling in between just... no
just....because Mizery is the wolf
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Porscha »

If I sit here and think about misery I'm torn.
I feel exasperation from their posts but also feel a general distaste for trying. Does a wolf who doesnt want to try this hard get this far? Almost doubtful
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:32 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:30 am
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:29 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:57 am I wish mac had elaborated on his last second jack scum read. like it was a no brainer mac was dying last night no matter who wolf is I think, but I wish I saw what mac saw on jack
Maybe someone who wasn't here d1 to try and save Falcon and someone who only starts talking when applied pressure idk
not entirely bad reasons but second reason isn't real strong ; weren't you also busy with the draft game day 1 so you put vote on falcon and then didnt discuss him
seems like you used the first reason as a reason to defend yourself but using it against jack to incriminate him? unless there is a difference there i'm missing
:shrug2:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:29 pm If I sit here and think about misery I'm torn.
I feel exasperation from their posts but also feel a general distaste for trying. Does a wolf who doesnt want to try this hard get this far? Almost doubtful
I mean, Mizery has floated around the edge of the POE all game and other people got yeeted first and I don't think that magically makes her town.

You can make the same town argument for DDL and me. Unless you plan on voting Lag (which I don't recommend), is there a reason Mizery and only Mizery gets the prize for that?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:02 am I can’t be around before later today either. Sleep and work. Honestly not crazy motivated for this game. When I thought about it before going to sleep, I was left with the PoE of Jack and DDL. I will probably explain this, but it’s largely by taking away others + Lag can win if he’s mafia idc
ffs, Dizzy
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:30 am k putting vote on jack for now
Why? What's the scummiest thing I've done? What's the strongest reason to believe I'm aligned with Falcon, have tmi, etc?

Or if there isn't one, what's the strongest reason to put Mizery above me in the POE?
Mizery
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 434

Post by Mizery »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:29 pm If I sit here and think about misery I'm torn.
how people see me as not trying right now is beyond me
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:19 pm
Like this one

All of this (not just this post but the several posts leading up to it) just reads as a wolf trying to convince a townie.

There's no real consideration of Lag. Instead, things get stretched to shade Lag as wolfy but it never looks like Miz believes Lag could be a wolf for a second.
are you purposefully misreading my posts?
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:06 pm I have my own reasons for thinking it’s not Mizery. The only thing that stands out to me in a negative way is that in interactions fmpov, she doesn’t feel like she makes an effort to understand where I’m coming from. Like she doesn’t want to find reasons that I’m town, rather that I could be anything. There’s probably a better way to explain this. In any case, I could actually see it as some kind of stubbornness or something. It doesn’t feel like she’s spent a lot of time trying to solve me tbh. That’s how it feels to me. I think it could easily just be it resulting in something anti-town rather than intentionally scummy. There’s little things I’ve noticed that makes me feel Mizery is town, from HK and herself. I might be wrong, but I kind of have to decide on something at this point.
then what's your reason for thinking it's not me
also ihave i just have not posted anything in thread because I'm working on not posting 10 different opinions on everyone that people take as me not having an opinion rather than considering all the options.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

which i obviously have'nt been doing good at lol
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 361
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Post by Lumi »

[VOTE: Mizery] aubergine
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

lolok
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

has ddl talked about his poe
because jack hasnt
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Dyslexicon »

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:47 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:06 pm I have my own reasons for thinking it’s not Mizery. The only thing that stands out to me in a negative way is that in interactions fmpov, she doesn’t feel like she makes an effort to understand where I’m coming from. Like she doesn’t want to find reasons that I’m town, rather that I could be anything. There’s probably a better way to explain this. In any case, I could actually see it as some kind of stubbornness or something. It doesn’t feel like she’s spent a lot of time trying to solve me tbh. That’s how it feels to me. I think it could easily just be it resulting in something anti-town rather than intentionally scummy. There’s little things I’ve noticed that makes me feel Mizery is town, from HK and herself. I might be wrong, but I kind of have to decide on something at this point.
also ihave i just have not posted anything in thread because I'm working on not posting 10 different opinions on everyone that people take as me not having an opinion rather than considering all the options.
I have already explained why I think so. You dismissed that too.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:08 pmlolok
You had plenty of time to analyze the game state given that it looks like you're about to get chopped today, but you just didn't...

It feels like your posting is just trying to parry the things that other people have said about you rather than actually analyzing the slots in this game.

Which makes it look like you care more about your own survival than a game solve.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:12 pm
oh so it's just my approach to you
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Lag wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:13 pm
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:08 pmlolok
You had plenty of time to analyze the game state given that it looks like you're about to get chopped today, but you just didn't...

It feels like your posting is just trying to parry the things that other people have said about you rather than actually analyzing the slots in this game.

Which makes it look like you care more about your own survival than a game solve.
this is a take i just don't understand but ok
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

You talked about have like a bunch of different thoughts on different slots, and then you have the thread and stage to yourself, and you choose to post none of them
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

you heavily misunderstand my last post then
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D5

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:09 pm Great game, ya’ll.

Max mostly goat.
I’m a little bit suss that you though the game was over when Arc claimed, and others were questioning if he was trolling.

Fake claiming mafia as you go down as town is one of the oldest tricks in the book. I’m sure you’re aware of that.

The very last game I played, Alison faked mafia when she was chopped as town on D1. Hally who was mafia pretended to buy it, which I called out the next day. Cause I was watching irt as it happened, and felt it was pretty obvious that Alison had faked.

I wasn’t surprised to find that Arc did the same.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:15 pm you heavily misunderstand my last post then
stop just parrying the most recent post directed at you, please
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:13 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:12 pm
oh so it's just my approach to you
No. It’s HK spew and your wording at specific points.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

To be fair, Lag also seemed to buy the fake claim
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:39 pm Welp, that flip was super disappointing. I thought when Arc was talking about Falcon pinging him that he was telling the truth.
Hm. Ok
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:17 pm

Max mostly goat.
I’m a little bit suss that you though the game was over when Arc claimed, and others were questioning if he was trolling.

Fake claiming mafia as you go down as town is one of the oldest tricks in the book. I’m sure you’re aware of that.

The very last game I played, Alison faked mafia when she was chopped as town on D1. Hally who was mafia pretended to buy it, which I called out the next day. Cause I was watching irt as it happened, and felt it was pretty obvious that Alison had faked.

I also bought the fake claim and was legitimately upset that everyone else had the correct read except me
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:48 pm
Lag wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:03 pm I am also doubling down on the prior read that I don't think HK busses falcon without the other wolf being safely on the bus already.

Dizzy + Mizery are the two that were already voting on Falcon at the time of the HK vote
I want to kill dizzy, so maybe your theory has merit, but I also think that hk wouldn't care as much in that case. There were enough votes on hk at the time.

Still think it could be ddl so
Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:54 pm I simply can't believe that lag sees me vote both flipped wolves regardless of them being 3p or not and push absolutely nothing else and not even try to defend them one bit and still think I'm a wolf with such certainty
Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:56 pm For lag to think this is the right approach instead of trying to pocket me though, that means they would have to see jack and ddl as both harder to kill I suppose. Which. Have they been? We've almost killed Jack more than once I suppose. I don't think that's unwarranted though, since the only times jack is active is when people started pressuring him
Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:00 pm Porscha
Jack
Dizzy
Lag
Ddl

I think the Mac kill spews porscha as probably town tbh. The person who killed him was more likely concerned with a confirmed "townie" ish? Being alive, rather than trying to do anything like get suspicion off of them or control the conversation
Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:01 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:47 pm not sure if mizery should be using lag as her tunnel for today tho
It's things like this
Wording like this
That just feels
So bizarre
Like an extremely bizarre perspective
Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:19 pm I feel like this has to boil down to lag and their view on ate
Which I dont think I've talked with much about with them?
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:09 am
Lag wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:04 am You've been tilted more often as town than as wolf, but that's by virtue of people rand town more often than they rand wolf
Maybe this is a towny post
Like this one

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:25 am Like that is my biggest problem this game with trying to solve you
I have seen you find me recently in the draft spec game and the only reason was because you assumed I wouldn't attack you as w
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:26 am
Lag wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:20 am
Like this one

Great, vote me then
But I think it might be towny based on how you play, which is meta and mech reliant
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:30 am Plus I think ddl should die

Because of the kills kinda tbh
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:30 am And then porscha keeps walking in and I'm forcing a townread there for now
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:27 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:51 am miz why are you force TR'ing me when you quoted multiple posts of mine today as bizarre and asked everyone else to determine what was wrong with them
Because no one is ever killing you so it's not worth my time
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:45 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:44 am
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:40 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:30 am
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:29 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:57 am I wish mac had elaborated on his last second jack scum read. like it was a no brainer mac was dying last night no matter who wolf is I think, but I wish I saw what mac saw on jack
Maybe someone who wasn't here d1 to try and save Falcon and someone who only starts talking when applied pressure idk
not entirely bad reasons but second reason isn't real strong ; weren't you also busy with the draft game day 1 so you put vote on falcon and then didnt discuss him
I was still active in thread
sure but if you go on about jack being not active day 1 then you'd have notice he's been not super active on every day. so what difference does day 1 make here really
Specifically because he only became active once he received pressure
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:44 pm
Like this one

are you purposefully misreading my posts?
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:10 pm has ddl talked about his poe
because jack hasnt
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Here's some posts where I'm trying to solve and not defending myself.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

And really, Lag? You, who told me to towncase myself, are now saying "why have you just been trying to towncase yourself? wolfy?"
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Which is the reason I think towncases and defending yourself is stupid because people are going to wolfread you for whatever they want if they want to wolfread you

if you look you'll see that the general "defending myself" is used both in relation to trying to solve YOU lag, as well as partially porscha.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Lag wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:18 pm
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:15 pm you heavily misunderstand my last post then
stop just parrying the most recent post directed at you, please
no it's easy and fun
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DDL’s posts today very towny. Rip my thoughts
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Lag wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:22 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:17 pm

Max mostly goat.

I also bought the fake claim and was legitimately upset that everyone else had the correct read except me
why does the "legitimately upset" feel the need to be in this sentence
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

I'm voting jack
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Hey @Jackofhearts2005 did you forget about how you townread me on D2 or did you just think i was the 3p?
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Also I think jack looks bad off of trying to save rondo because as i said like two cycles ago or something Rondo looked incredibly aligned with falcon at the very minimum purely by votes
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:28 pm DDL’s posts today very towny. Rip my thoughts
Do they?
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:01 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:47 pm not sure if mizery should be using lag as her tunnel for today tho
It's things like this
Wording like this
That just feels
So bizarre
Like an extremely bizarre perspective
ftr it's the word "using"
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

all by myself
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Like this one

Yeah, but.. she’s pretty open about that?

Why is it not “You’re being a cod. I think you’re probably town. But the way you approach me makes me paranoid and also hope you’re not.”

I’ve been there plenty of times.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lag wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:31 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:28 pm DDL’s posts today very towny. Rip my thoughts
Do they?
The first long ones, I think?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Reading this day didn’t really help. Most are just towny.
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D2

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:01 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:11 pm I have information that Rondo had tmi on Falcon and is the scum aligned 3p, specifically.
Spicy. I didn’t see this, personally. :shrug2:
:ponder:
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:48 pm
Lag wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:31 pm
Do they?
The first long ones, I think?
Yeah I guess, but also
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:49 pm Reading this day didn’t really help. Most are just towny.
mostly this.

This day feels like it didn't really move the needle at all compared to where we were yesterday for my reads.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jack, I’m probably going to vote you today.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

The funniest solution would be Porscha.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lag wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:10 pm Maybe Mizery isn't wolf
What changed?

link: 6 notifications jfc
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D2

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:01 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:11 pm I have information that Rondo had tmi on Falcon and is the scum aligned 3p, specifically.
Spicy. I didn’t see this, personally. :shrug2:
:ponder:
I mean....I was right, wasn't I?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

and I didn't vote Rondo and I did what I could to save Rondo because I'm town and I believe my townreads. :noble:

Return to “Previous Heists”