EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 349
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by EnderWiggin »

Okay here's my analysis of the Vivax ISO in broader strokes:
Spoiler: show
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:49 am This game vibes very differently from other experiences so far. Almost higher pitch, but maybe it's just the different site.
If you've got tips on how to compact the posts, I'll gladly take them.
Bit fried right now, but am more or less caught up on a first read and still far from having any idea how to approach the game.

Find the roster fairly hard to read, would probably throw a townread on kuti in for starters.
MacDougall quite the apparition, as usual. I'll keep him at a cautious null instead of voting him I think. Though he has already caused a good cleave in the thread based on his alignment, so on the townier side. Will decide later if I sheep.
Dyslexicon went into subduction after game start and someone instacalled them mafia.

After reviewing my first reaction upon checking in briefly, I won't really go Flanders but vibes from Dr.Wilgy felt alright at first glance.

This post is controlled and certified for my mafia meta TM
Townread on Sabi, slight townreads on Mac/Dr Wilgy, observation that people called Dizzy wolf.

This is a very "Observation instead of participation" style post, which vibes as wolf to me.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:33 am Thanks a lot. ISOs accessible like back on my homesite then.

On a reread, Seanzie and Achro stick out to me.
Achro more in their own category compared to lucy-kuti exchanges. Self-conscious early posts.
The vote on Lucy by Achro after being pinged my Mac reads really like a nervous snap reaction. Got a caveat for intentionality here, it's an elegant way to force a null read on it.
Feels like town-town though. Both sides seem to attempt an entrapment of the other.

At the bottom of P3 I spot this which gives me somewhat wolfy vibes. Mostly cause of the wolfreads which come across as a hasty mini-PoE, and cause I'm secretly hoping that the T-T interpretation is TMI and aligns with mine.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:35 pm Neat, Mac is town

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

Sabi I am likely to flippy floppy on.
Seanzie stuck out cause he gave me the impression overall of being a head periodically emerging from the ground to drop off the spiciest and most impetuous take of the moment with little regard for its validity. I don't know how I should classify that strategy yet.
Tommy feeling a bit overwhelmed? I'd guess, not really a lot of oomph in the posts but I suppose that could be townie.
Again a very "Observational" style post.

Being generous I'll call that tonal style for now and assume it's NAI. Flip on Dr Wilgy with little actual care for his previous read.

Already noted the soft townread of Tommy.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:12 am Lucy, DrWilgie, Porscha currently where I'd look at the most for mafia. Preference for DrWilgie.

Wilgie's townread on Mac-Achro felt a bit like TMI snap reaction to seeing vote on Lucy and the later explanation that they were going to do it but didn't because achro did it first...is feh.
Lucy cause the tone seems a bit electrified, very keen on being generally helpful, and some association bias from reading Wilgie's reaction.
Porscha cause of post saying they didn't really have an opinion on Sean. Acceptable, but also comes across as lazy to me and embracing the convenience of early days to withhold information as mafia is legitimate. Not going to charge here for now.
Nook, Rondo worth a look into. Openwolfy perhaps?

Don't know why but Rondo makes me think of a floodgate struggling to keep itself shut. But I tend to imagine things sometimes.

Sean on a null with emphasis. Some posts would impress me if wolf. I know I said it already but I'll say it again after an ISO.
The reasoning for the wolfreads is shallow as hell, but presented as if it should be good. Then adding the other two with a vague statement at the end.

But then this:
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:32 am You found the same post by Wilgie as scum but just went on a wild safari, sort of.
I don't know what that makes you yet, but I can assume you'd vote Wilgie at some point hopefully.

I had a feeling I shouldn't carelessly slap an alignment on you.
Suggests he should be townleaning Rondo?
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:50 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:39 am Nice to see you again, @Vivax
Hey there, feeling's mutual. So far in the two games we played together you were one of the rare types I would only hesitantly want to call mafia. Was a nice surprise to see you in the playerlist.
Leaning town here cause you manage to confidently use a fraction of your possible effort while conversing.

Maybe you can help me out with the Rondo, Nook slots and chime in on the current hot potato named DrWilgy making its rounds (which would be my vote if I laid it down currently).
Sudden flat townread on Dizzy.

I will note at this point:
Town!Dizzy has a tendency to be pocketed most easily by townreading them confidently. (Yes, absolutely something you can level at me, feel free.)

Vivax knows Dizzy.

I'm levelling that accusation at Vivax.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:59 am I'm conflicted whether I should indulge Dougall in voting him while thinking he's town. No hammers anyway, so why bother. But maybe a halo will pop out above his head after a certain amount.
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:51 am
Hey there, feeling's mutual. So far in the two games we played together you were one of the rare types I would only hesitantly want to call mafia. Was a nice surprise to see you in the playerlist.
Leaning town here cause you manage to confidently use a fraction of your possible effort while conversing.

Maybe you can help me out with the Rondo, Nook slots and chime in on the current hot potato named DrWilgy making its rounds (which would be my vote if I laid it down currently).
Why not lay down your vote already?
Because I'm a tad tired and burnt out and posting + voting around here makes me feel like I should hold the game to a higher standard, it's taking me a longer time to decide how to wrap up a post.
For no particularly discernible reason except maybe an abundance of interesting players. Or the old-school design of the site having something like a special touch.
I'm posting closer to my mafia meta for that reason. Self conscious something something.
Here is about the point I start seeing fur myself.

This is Vivax being very aware of how close they are to standard wolf!Meta.

That's actually not a good look, in my experience, as often wolves are much more spacially aware of being close to their usual wolf habits without other people bringing it up.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:05 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:02 am Lowkey prepared to lock town wilgy
Are you TMIing me town cause I scumread them?
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:14 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:08 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:02 am Lowkey prepared to lock town wilgy
What
Sorry. I just have the funny experience that I either nail reads at once or do the exact opposite and wolf side, until I decide to invert my view of the game after pestering towns to the point you could cook an egg on their head.
I thought maybe you were aware of that and since I was scumreading Wilgy you were pre-emptively inverting my read for that and the jab was directed at me. Seems just like an egocentrism issue on my part though.

Haven't looked at axe and flanders too intensely, but it looked like they were overwhelmingly paying attention to each other last I checked iirc. Very informative.
This is a really WEIRD interaction. I honestly don't have an alignment to slap on it.

And yes I'm aware, "weird" is a way to call something wolfy. But tbh I don't think this is specifically wolfy. Or towny. I think this is Vivax Indicative, nothing else.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:38 am Hey Kuti!
You can feel alarmed by the TR on you if you wish. I don't see a point in changing it in this gamestate.
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:31 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:32 am You found the same post by Wilgie as scum but just went on a wild safari, sort of.
I don't know what that makes you yet, but I can assume you'd vote Wilgie at some point hopefully.

@Vivax can you explain this
Based on this post Rondo should have slapped a vote on Wilgy but decided to do a bit of stampeding elsewhere instead.
I couldn't help but imagine a chainspew of Lucy<-Wilgy<-Rondo at that point in the game.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:03 pm

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

so you are wolf?
I don't have a solid thought on this post. It's an explanation.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:49 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:40 am
You can feel alarmed by the TR on you if you wish. I don't see a point in changing it in this gamestate.

Based on this post Rondo should have slapped a vote on Wilgy but decided to do a bit of stampeding elsewhere instead.
I couldn't help but imagine a chainspew of Lucy<-Wilgy<-Rondo at that point in the game.

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

so you are wolf?
Why would Rondo do that?
Getting triggered by obviwolf post from teammate maybe? Then proceed to be an elephant in a China store to do a dance for MacDougall and you.
Or if he's wolf independently from Doc, leave behind a bad trace to them?
He's probably a better recipient for that question. I can just show you the imaginary extensions of my guesses.
Being generous, this is the kind of post that makes me doubt my scumread because it's such a convoluted tunnel to go down as scum.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:55 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:50 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:22 am So I have wolfreads on Achro, Axe, Flanders, Tommy, Vivax.

How many wolves are in this game?
Great reads but Vivax isn't mafia they are just an awkward human lol.
I don't see why you're treating the two as mutually exclusive.
And my mood today is no indicator for a future one. Every time I log back on, the mental wheel is spun anew.
Note: Here I'm already sussing Tommy!

I'm just calling this AI because the levels of Wifom I can get to here.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:56 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:22 am So I have wolfreads on Achro, Axe, Flanders, Tommy, Vivax.

And my mood today is no indicator for a future one. Every time I log back on, the mental wheel is spun anew.
Because I am pretty sure he's just scumreading you cuz ur weird and he needs to know that's NAI for you lol.

And beyond that I just think you're town.
Imagine carrying so much weirdness around but not on the outside in serious contexts. Of course I let it flow freely in a virtual space, it's a playful side of the same coin wherein the other is a very composed appearance.
I'm not sure if I should believe you are scumreading Achro or if it's just bait, but in the latter case it's probably expired.
Still NAI.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:18 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:26 am Rondo and Seanzie on Mac eh. That looks fun

Vote Mac
Don't have history on this.
More weird posts, which I'll ignore for now.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:45 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:41 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:38 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:29 am FWIW I don't feel good about Porscha/Tommy being a team just based off the almost mocking way Porscha asked Tommy for their FM experience after Tommy was like 'oh Rondo is a player'
can you pull quotes
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:07 am
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:30 pm Ohhh rondo is a player
how much FM have you played

I just found something so sincere in this question that my mind immediately went 'not aligned' tbh
Seems like a neutral question to me.
With a concealed payload of rondo pocketing.
I have thoughts.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:46 am Wolves don't need to pocket other wolves is a conspiracy theory tbh
But if Porscha W will be an interesting controversial angle to check for spew.
Meh, this is kinda bad. But also like, nothing.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:58 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:49 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:46 am Wolves don't need to pocket other wolves is a conspiracy theory tbh
[VOTE: Vivax ] aubergine
Disagreeing is one thing, wolfreading me for valid logic another.
Ironically these are the most effective posts to avoid a backlash
from a player who was propagated to be a combatant
This is another "What" post.
I've decided I don't care to finish this. I just want to vote Achro and walk away.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 2]

Post by NotAnAxehole »

But yeah, I totally wasn't expecting Tommy to die, so any Tommy associative from yesterday are completely distorted by the time of death.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:21 am Okay here's my analysis of the Vivax ISO in broader strokes:
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:49 am This game vibes very differently from other experiences so far. Almost higher pitch, but maybe it's just the different site.
Bit fried right now, but am more or less caught up on a first read and still far from having any idea how to approach the game.

Find the roster fairly hard to read, would probably throw a townread on kuti in for starters.
MacDougall quite the apparition, as usual. I'll keep him at a cautious null instead of voting him I think. Though he has already caused a good cleave in the thread based on his alignment, so on the townier side. Will decide later if I sheep.
Dyslexicon went into subduction after game start and someone instacalled them mafia.

After reviewing my first reaction upon checking in briefly, I won't really go Flanders but vibes from Dr.Wilgy felt alright at first glance.

Townread on Sabi, slight townreads on Mac/Dr Wilgy, observation that people called Dizzy wolf.

This is a very "Observation instead of participation" style post, which vibes as wolf to me.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:33 am Thanks a lot. ISOs accessible like back on my homesite then.

Achro more in their own category compared to lucy-kuti exchanges. Self-conscious early posts.
The vote on Lucy by Achro after being pinged my Mac reads really like a nervous snap reaction. Got a caveat for intentionality here, it's an elegant way to force a null read on it.
Feels like town-town though. Both sides seem to attempt an entrapment of the other.

At the bottom of P3 I spot this which gives me somewhat wolfy vibes. Mostly cause of the wolfreads which come across as a hasty mini-PoE, and cause I'm secretly hoping that the T-T interpretation is TMI and aligns with mine.

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

Seanzie stuck out cause he gave me the impression overall of being a head periodically emerging from the ground to drop off the spiciest and most impetuous take of the moment with little regard for its validity. I don't know how I should classify that strategy yet.
Tommy feeling a bit overwhelmed? I'd guess, not really a lot of oomph in the posts but I suppose that could be townie.

Being generous I'll call that tonal style for now and assume it's NAI. Flip on Dr Wilgy with little actual care for his previous read.

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:12 am Lucy, DrWilgie, Porscha currently where I'd look at the most for mafia. Preference for DrWilgie.

Wilgie's townread on Mac-Achro felt a bit like TMI snap reaction to seeing vote on Lucy and the later explanation that they were going to do it but didn't because achro did it first...is feh.
Lucy cause the tone seems a bit electrified, very keen on being generally helpful, and some association bias from reading Wilgie's reaction.
Porscha cause of post saying they didn't really have an opinion on Sean. Acceptable, but also comes across as lazy to me and embracing the convenience of early days to withhold information as mafia is legitimate. Not going to charge here for now.

Don't know why but Rondo makes me think of a floodgate struggling to keep itself shut. But I tend to imagine things sometimes.

Sean on a null with emphasis. Some posts would impress me if wolf. I know I said it already but I'll say it again after an ISO.
The reasoning for the wolfreads is shallow as hell, but presented as if it should be good. Then adding the other two with a vague statement at the end.

But then this:

Town!Dizzy has a tendency to be pocketed most easily by townreading them confidently. (Yes, absolutely something you can level at me, feel free.)

Vivax knows Dizzy.

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:59 am I'm conflicted whether I should indulge Dougall in voting him while thinking he's town. No hammers anyway, so why bother. But maybe a halo will pop out above his head after a certain amount.

Because I'm a tad tired and burnt out and posting + voting around here makes me feel like I should hold the game to a higher standard, it's taking me a longer time to decide how to wrap up a post.
For no particularly discernible reason except maybe an abundance of interesting players. Or the old-school design of the site having something like a special touch.
I'm posting closer to my mafia meta for that reason. Self conscious something something.

That's actually not a good look, in my experience, as often wolves are much more spacially aware of being close to their usual wolf habits without other people bringing it up.
What
Sorry. I just have the funny experience that I either nail reads at once or do the exact opposite and wolf side, until I decide to invert my view of the game after pestering towns to the point you could cook an egg on their head.
I thought maybe you were aware of that and since I was scumreading Wilgy you were pre-emptively inverting my read for that and the jab was directed at me. Seems just like an egocentrism issue on my part though.

Haven't looked at axe and flanders too intensely, but it looked like they were overwhelmingly paying attention to each other last I checked iirc. Very informative.
This is a really WEIRD interaction. I honestly don't have an alignment to slap on it.

And yes I'm aware, "weird" is a way to call something wolfy. But tbh I don't think this is specifically wolfy. Or towny. I think this is Vivax Indicative, nothing else.

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

so you are wolf?

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

so you are wolf?
Why would Rondo do that?
Getting triggered by obviwolf post from teammate maybe? Then proceed to be an elephant in a China store to do a dance for MacDougall and you.
He's probably a better recipient for that question. I can just show you the imaginary extensions of my guesses.
Being generous, this is the kind of post that makes me doubt my scumread because it's such a convoluted tunnel to go down as scum.

Because I am pretty sure he's just scumreading you cuz ur weird and he needs to know that's NAI for you lol.

Imagine carrying so much weirdness around but not on the outside in serious contexts. Of course I let it flow freely in a virtual space, it's a playful side of the same coin wherein the other is a very composed appearance.
I'm not sure if I should believe you are scumreading Achro or if it's just bait, but in the latter case it's probably expired.
Still NAI.
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:26 am Rondo and Seanzie on Mac eh. That looks fun

Vote Mac
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:29 am FWIW I don't feel good about Porscha/Tommy being a team just based off the almost mocking way Porscha asked Tommy for their FM experience after Tommy was like 'oh Rondo is a player'
can you pull quotes

I just found something so sincere in this question that my mind immediately went 'not aligned' tbh
I have thoughts.
I've decided I don't care to finish this. I just want to vote Achro and walk away.
I want to, but keeping the Porscha wagon intact is more important at this stage.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'mma be honest, I think Achro is hiding behind his "I didn't trust my gut in Champs and paid for it" to excuse pushing people without solid reasons and I think a decent amount of his work and sussing has been pushing flavours of the month while undermining town.
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:22 am But yeah, I totally wasn't expecting Tommy to die, so any Tommy associative from yesterday are completely distorted by the time of death.
Kind of ruins 'let's have a robust discussion' but a wolf is a wolf.

How's your night going?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:23 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:21 am Okay here's my analysis of the Vivax ISO in broader strokes:

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

But then this:

Vivax knows Dizzy.

What

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

so you are wolf?

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

so you are wolf?
Why would Rondo do that?

Still NAI.

Vote Mac
can you pull quotes

I have thoughts.
I want to, but keeping the Porscha wagon intact is more important at this stage.
Any particularly strong reasons for the Porscha wagon?

I've sussed her but haven't had strong reasons for it.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 588
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:19 am [VOTE: Achromatic] aubergine
You vote Achro over vivex?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:23 am I'mma be honest, I think Achro is hiding behind his "I didn't trust my gut in Champs and paid for it" to excuse pushing people without solid reasons and I think a decent amount of his work and sussing has been pushing flavours of the month while undermining town.
I don't believe you tbh
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:24 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:22 am But yeah, I totally wasn't expecting Tommy to die, so any Tommy associative from yesterday are completely distorted by the time of death.

How's your night going?
What made you think I was looking for a productive game-related discussion?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:24 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:19 am [VOTE: Achromatic] aubergine
You vote Achro over vivex?
... Read the last page and come back to this.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:25 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:23 am I'mma be honest, I think Achro is hiding behind his "I didn't trust my gut in Champs and paid for it" to excuse pushing people without solid reasons and I think a decent amount of his work and sussing has been pushing flavours of the month while undermining town.
I don't believe you tbh
Oh no.

Anyway.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:25 am
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:24 am

How's your night going?
What made you think I was looking for a productive game-related discussion?
I meant the robust discussion is what I wanted day 1 lol
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:26 am
I don't believe you tbh
Oh no.

Anyway.
1. You agreed with my porscha vote eod1
2. Dizzy at no point has been flavor
3. I started this wagon on you

Zzz
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:27 am
I don't believe you tbh
Oh no.

Anyway.

Zzz
1. My agreement is so important, I agree.
2. Dizzy has been flavour for people sussing them since D1. Just no wagons yet.
3. And did nothing with it until Mac tacitly approved.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

If Dizzy wasn't flavour I wouldn't have had to repeat that I townread them so much and Dizzy wouldn't have literally appealed for me to defend them.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dizzy isn't flavor dizzy is literally achro wanting answers and making sure she is a topic of discussion. In fact dizzy directly asked you to defend them because I was questioning them lol.

I am pretty sure anyone can back this version of events tbh. Most people have said dizzy is fine.

As for doing nothing, its not like it is days later friend lol. Calling yourself flavor when I started the wagon and then like an hour later began engaging with you is pretty twisty logic.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

You didn't start doing anything more than a single vote until others hopped on.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Trying to say anything else is twisting the logic friend.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I don't know. I know a guy who says he thinks wolf achro wouldn't be passive like that. I think he was onto something.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

And now you're twisting my words.

Excellent.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Looking over the thread though I stepped away from the thread for a bit but when I came back I was asking questions of you and mulling things over. I even said your profile of wolf achro wasn't reassuring while voting for you. I didn't ghost you lol.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:56 am And now you're twisting my words.

Excellent.
Well I thought it was funny x(

Sorry for your rand
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:56 am Looking over the thread though I stepped away from the thread for a bit but when I came back I was asking questions of you and mulling things over. I even said your profile of wolf achro wasn't reassuring while voting for you. I didn't ghost you lol.
Literally never said you ghosted.

I said you didn't push or start putting out solid reasoning until after other players made it viable.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:27 am
I don't believe you tbh
Oh no.

Anyway.

Zzz
No Mac did
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:57 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:56 am And now you're twisting my words.

Excellent.
Well I thought it was funny x(

Sorry for your rand
Never need to be sorry for me randing town.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Rondo you are chaos personified aren't you lol.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:00 am Rondo you are chaos personified aren't you lol.
Yes he is.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:58 am
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:56 am Looking over the thread though I stepped away from the thread for a bit but when I came back I was asking questions of you and mulling things over. I even said your profile of wolf achro wasn't reassuring while voting for you. I didn't ghost you lol.
Literally never said you ghosted.

I said you didn't push or start putting out solid reasoning until after other players made it viable.
Nothing about this makes you or dizzy flavor though. Like you asked me for my reasoning right after and I gave it. I guess you can say it's not solid all you like that's subjective but I don't exactly vote hop a ton.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

But anyway as another wise man once said, engaging directly with people is often fruitless because wolves can defend themselves well enough.

I will see what others think of this back and forth tomorrow.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:00 am Rondo you are chaos personified aren't you lol.
Truth matters
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:08 am
Truth matters
I voted for ender like an hour before Mac
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:09 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:08 am
Truth matters
I voted for ender like an hour before Mac
And I voted ender before that, one person a wagon does not make
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Rondo in 0.00% relation to this game.

Do you believe generally speaking the second person voting for someone 'starts the wagon'?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:11 am Rondo in 0.00% relation to this game.

Do you believe generally speaking the second person voting for someone 'starts the wagon'?
Yes. Perhaps the third even. A wagon isn't a wagon till there is a viable threat to their life
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:14 am
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:11 am Rondo in 0.00% relation to this game.

Yes. Perhaps the third even. A wagon isn't a wagon till there is a viable threat to their life
So maybe you started the wagon.

You know what, that's chill.

Later folks.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:15 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:14 am

So maybe you started the wagon.

You know what, that's chill.

Later folks.
No, I didnt start the wagon, I am sheeping Mac. I personally dont believe Ender is a good go over today especially after his case of you but we are late in the day so I cant fuck around anymore
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 837

Post by MacDougall »

@Stupid Sexy Flanders your turn to get random wagoned. Everyone else heaps townie.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:36 am @Stupid Sexy Flanders your turn to get random wagoned. Everyone else heaps townie.
Mac if you dont put the vote in thread it doesnt count

[VOTE: Flanders ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:17 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:16 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:14 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:16 pm Funny thing, I didn't actually read a single Tommy post, but I was willing to yeet him to the moon...
Reading this I do not like because [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] so Axe not reading a single post is [REDACTED] [VOTE: Axe ] aubergine
What is redacted
Cant say, either you follow or you dont, redacted is redacted for a reason
A+ plus meme
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:27 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:26 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:21 pm ok Reasons for Spicy Axe chop:
He is dobly (50) which is the most I have ever seen from axe. PERIOD
He self professed voting Tommy with no actual reason
He is coasting with no real scrutiny at the moment
By way of meta ... Axe is probably the player the least likely to bus a partner like Tommy on day 1 in this entire playerlist. Because he knows he'd get more credit for spewing himself no TMI by hard shielding Tommy and attacking ppl pushing for the easy chop.

Could be but knowing him I really just see him going the hard defense route. His suspicion of Achro makes me think he's town too because he probably suspects Achro for his day 1 because Achro played around Tommy the way he would.
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME is this reasonable thought? I feel like Axe is wifomy to go hard both routes as a wolf.
I sort of agree with this--the thing is I do think scumAxe might plop an early distance vote there, I do think he'd try to get off before eod probably, but we didn't get to eod, so....its not as confident as I'd normally be, but yeah, he's probably greater than rand less than lock town
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Stupid Sexy Fisting] aubergine

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:25 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:41 pm no that was sabi talking about vivax

add vivax to the towncore
Hsssssssss
Its a good read! When has "called them by the wrong name so they're not partnered" ever failed

Unless Tommy's name is actually Matt in which case its a slip, but

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:26 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:25 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:20 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:02 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:59 pm What's wilgy case since I don't feel comfy in Porscha. Sell me on wilgz
Sabi a question. Early day 2 dizzy said they were exaggerating their read of you day one and I put a post together saying this felt wrong. Did you have any suspicion of that back track by dizzy?
The fact that it was an exaggeration was clear to me.

On D1.

Pls.

Hrm

[VOTE: ender] aubergine

See you folks tomorrow.
I would recommend you reconsider your ability to read people who aren't fully serious all the time because that seems to be your biggest problem here.
Hes been playing for 15 years tho his system is flawless

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:30 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:29 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:23 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:31 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:21 pm Sabi/sean/mac/axe/dizzy/wilgy

Is this correct then?

Leaving your current null to meh completely at

Achromatic
Lucy
Rondo
Flanders
Vivax
Ender
Porscha

Correct?

I will say this your town list certainly does not come off as predatory as you are shielding lhf which is generally a good sign depending on how you push whoever you decide to push.
Looks right
Nanook, really?
what do you see wrong with this picture?
Too many brushstrokes around the grass, not enough about the riverside.
Uncle Iroh posting

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:28 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:51 pm it's within his range, i mildly tr his tone but almost always refuse to tr him early to midgame without pelts
Well, 1. I had Tommy in my D1 POE, 2. Help me actually get my pelts or I'll look sad over here pushing people on my own.
Do you actually believe achro is mafia?

If so how confidently?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:20 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:59 pm What's wilgy case since I don't feel comfy in Porscha. Sell me on wilgz
Sabi a question. Early day 2 dizzy said they were exaggerating their read of you day one and I put a post together saying this felt wrong. Did you have any suspicion of that back track by dizzy?

On D1.

Pls.

Hrm

See you folks tomorrow.
I would recommend you reconsider your ability to read people who aren't fully serious all the time because that seems to be your biggest problem here.
cmon now skeeter he ain't hurtin nobody

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:36 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:20 am

On D1.

Pls.

Hrm

See you folks tomorrow.
cmon now skeeter he ain't hurtin nobody
I'm allowed my moments of snark :p

[VOTE: drwilgy] aubergine

Diz never came back either did they

[VOTE: dizzy] aubergine

Return to “Previous Heists”