Total votes: 7
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Kid's Birthday Party Mafia Day 1

Post by Alison »

lucy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:48 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:47 pm Let's skip the part where I tunnel lucy for 5 pages to make her trust tell and just go directly to asking her if she's going to do it.
I don't trust tell lmao
You heard it everyone. No clearing lucy for doing the pessimistic woe is me stuff.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 144

Post by falcon45ca »

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:46 pm I’m gonna give Alison and Falcon town leans and call it a day on this opening
Hmmmmmm

[VOTE: MissSparkles] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

gotta get ready for a 2h15m calc class though and do some stuff, eg can't be on for the next few hours in any decent way
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:49 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:46 pm I’m gonna give Alison and Falcon town leans and call it a day on this opening
Hmmmmmm

[VOTE: MissSparkles] aubergine
That just looks like a typo, mah gerd
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

There is utility to what Alison has done over the last page or so independent of falcon's involvement (that sort of ties in with the "I'll take on the Mac role" mindset). I won't expand on that for the moment; I'd prefer she continue to engage the game her way before I speak on it further.

Generally, from a strategic standpoint, this is token Alison. And that's fine. I would expect to see a set of strong, principled posts from her regardless of alignment. My focus isn't on the strategy being employed but rather on the motivation, and I am inclined to perceive that motivation as genuine for the moment. I will expand when it strikes me as pertinent.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:49 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:48 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:47 pm Let's skip the part where I tunnel lucy for 5 pages to make her trust tell and just go directly to asking her if she's going to do it.
I don't trust tell lmao
You heard it everyone. No clearing lucy for doing the pessimistic woe is me stuff.
I just call me reads good and your reads bad, which can be faked eg isn't a trust tell
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 201
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:17 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:15 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:11 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:06 pm I don't know what to make of this.

I don't think a town makes this play, there's never a need for it outside of ego. I do think a wolf attempts it trying to squeeze by following. Ye old thunderdome into "oh, me?"

A wolf all in this early though? Clever if the play is to widdle down the dome later and by presenting it early you can get out.
Yeah, a town Alison has never thunderdomed someone on page 3 before. That would be incredibly out of character. Normally she plays so passively in the early game. Hmm.

Have you considered that I am just a townie with a confident read? Why does there need to be ego involved?
Passive, no, but I'd expect you to bury Falcon, not establish a policy. Your question asking about my considerations is also faulty in that clearly in the post above I do so.

This however, I lean towards the replication of Ego. I did try to learn you last game going through your ISO twice just yesterday. There are immediate differences, I think.
I have never made an egoistical play in my entire mafia career. You don't know what ego is. It is not just having a confident read.

I have already buried Falcon. Now I am just getting others on board. You are weirdly reluctant to accept the policy of simply killing me if I am wrong on falcon. Why?
This is forum mafia, not LoL solo queue

Taking this argument to the point of saying that Wilgy doesn't know what ego is is rand scum for you imo, in that when you make a take, you argue it to the end, regardless of how you get there or the solidity of the take.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

lucy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:50 pm gotta get ready for a 2h15m calc class though and do some stuff, eg can't be on for the next few hours in any decent way
Then hit us up with indecency.

How do you crazy kids get ready for class these days? B in my D, we just ripped the bong, slammed a beer, grabbed our backpacks (they used to be called knapsaks if ya can believe), and away we go
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I have one (1) suspect.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by MissSparkles »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:47 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:30 pm Sup? Page 1 was a bore to read, I quit smoking yesterday because I have zero monies and we’ll oof I feel awful rn fam.
Check out the following pages, it gets pretty kray kray
Have you ever changed your avi before? I feel like it’s always the same aesthetic with u and that makes me a sad panda. 🐼 😢

I skipped and read the latest page and deduced both of my reads on you on posts I’ve seen from this page aka recent developments.

So like I felt like u saying “u bamboozled her” as mafia before and simultaneously calling her town was a good look and not something I’d see mafia doing, I like your tone and responses towards her and they felt towny in nature.

Alison’s being super aggressive and yea ok could be a wolf in power, but this early in the phase and this vocal more often than not comes from a towny imo
:cloud9:
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:52 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:50 pm gotta get ready for a 2h15m calc class though and do some stuff, eg can't be on for the next few hours in any decent way
Then hit us up with indecency.

How do you crazy kids get ready for class these days? B in my D, we just ripped the bong, slammed a beer, grabbed our backpacks (they used to be called knapsaks if ya can believe), and away we go
these people in calc 1 were taking notes on fuckin functions, so I think they prepare a lot and some people had at least 30 minutes worth of makeup on, soz probably no real preparation at all
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@Esooa hello
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:54 pm Have you ever changed your avi before? I feel like it’s always the same aesthetic with u and that makes me a sad panda. 🐼 😢

I skipped and read the latest page and deduced both of my reads on you on posts I’ve seen from this page aka recent developments.

So like I felt like u saying “u bamboozled her” as mafia before and simultaneously calling her town was a good look and not something I’d see mafia doing, I like your tone and responses towards her and they felt towny in nature.

Alison’s being super aggressive and yea ok could be a wolf in power, but this early in the phase and this vocal more often than not comes from a towny imo
What experience do you have playing with falcon and Alison?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 224

Post by DrWilgy »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:21 pm Confidence comes from a built set of interactions within a game typically. I do not believe that opportunity has been made to exist yet, hence ego. I can, however, believe your stance on this matter as genuine to you.

I have never seen a policy executed that has ended favorably for town. Perhaps that's my own play experience, and no, I don't think you have buried Falcon.
It is a myth that you need "a built set of interactions" to catch mafia. Sometimes it can help and sometimes you just need one post to catch them. Mac, who is my identity this game, caught Sabi off their first post last game. Remember that?

Policy exes are the key to success for any village. I consider them a cornerstone of my play.
Yes, but did it come to fruition on Mac going "aha! I have found the scum! Kill them or me!"?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:51 pm

I don't think a town makes this play, there's never a need for it outside of ego. I do think a wolf attempts it trying to squeeze by following. Ye old thunderdome into "oh, me?"

A wolf all in this early though? Clever if the play is to widdle down the dome later and by presenting it early you can get out.
Yeah, a town Alison has never thunderdomed someone on page 3 before. That would be incredibly out of character. Normally she plays so passively in the early game. Hmm.

Have you considered that I am just a townie with a confident read? Why does there need to be ego involved?
Passive, no, but I'd expect you to bury Falcon, not establish a policy. Your question asking about my considerations is also faulty in that clearly in the post above I do so.

This however, I lean towards the replication of Ego. I did try to learn you last game going through your ISO twice just yesterday. There are immediate differences, I think.
I have never made an egoistical play in my entire mafia career. You don't know what ego is. It is not just having a confident read.

I have already buried Falcon. Now I am just getting others on board. You are weirdly reluctant to accept the policy of simply killing me if I am wrong on falcon. Why?

Taking this argument to the point of saying that Wilgy doesn't know what ego is is rand scum for you imo, in that when you make a take, you argue it to the end, regardless of how you get there or the solidity of the take.
No offense but I have no idea what you are trying to say in any of these sentences. Please rephrase.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:07 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:02 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:01 pm I think everyone posting right now has shown at least flashes of towniness, though I think nanook's and Jay's would be the easiest to fake.
water the most-easily-faked town flashes that you have observed from the two of us

Nanook saw one person townreading another, called them both scum, then started sheeping his strongest townread

He also ignored my :/ reaction (minor point)

Actually that doesn't look very townie lol
Correction, I started sheeping a null read

I don't have town reads, I have a scum read (jay) a partner read (sabi) and 8 nulls
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:57 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:54 pm Have you ever changed your avi before? I feel like it’s always the same aesthetic with u and that makes me a sad panda. 🐼 😢

More than enough to know playing aggressively is completely NAI for me. :smoky:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I could have an incorrect take on your meta Alison, but the first thing that comes to mind when seeing this argument with Wilgy play out is that mountainous game a few months ago where Sean argued with you on Day 1 with you before you flipped scum, and when I went back to compare metas, the whole argument from you was pretty bad, and probably not one you believed, but you didn't back off.

You might do this as town too. Don't have time to cross reference now though

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:25 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:21 pm I'm not hyperposting or top posting. I'm confirmed scum.

That's how yall sounds judging both Falcon and Wilgz based off posting numbers
Alright, so do tell me Sabi, what have I done, outside of numbers that would incline you to a town or wolf read?

Your distrust is a good thing, I think.
Null at the moment.

I think if you're scum yiu would be hyperposting because when you slank as town you get put into poe. To avoid that you are trying to appear as towny as possible.

I think if you're town you are tired of everyone poe-ing you and you just are excited to play a game with your pals jjj marmot.and Falcon.

I just need more stuff from you
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:35 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:21 pm I'm not hyperposting or top posting. I'm confirmed scum.

That's how yall sounds judging both Falcon and Wilgz based off posting numbers
I've played with them for years. I've only played one (maybe two) games with you tbf
Fair. I just think giving townreads based off volume on D1 tends to be something mafia does because they want to look like they are solving the game and trying to justify their tmi with shallow tr.

I rather you explain what posts of Falcon and Wilgz is giving you towny pings
Fascinating, you've never seen W Wilgy have you?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:37 pmI have creeped and read his past games because he's #famous.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:58 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:21 pm Confidence comes from a built set of interactions within a game typically. I do not believe that opportunity has been made to exist yet, hence ego. I can, however, believe your stance on this matter as genuine to you.

I have never seen a policy executed that has ended favorably for town. Perhaps that's my own play experience, and no, I don't think you have buried Falcon.
It is a myth that you need "a built set of interactions" to catch mafia. Sometimes it can help and sometimes you just need one post to catch them. Mac, who is my identity this game, caught Sabi off their first post last game. Remember that?

Policy exes are the key to success for any village. I consider them a cornerstone of my play.
Yes, but did it come to fruition on Mac going "aha! I have found the scum! Kill them or me!"?
Kinda. Would you like me to link you a game where I did that as town? Just to ease your mind that it is possible for a townie to project such confidence?
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

I’ve hosted games that Falcon has played, like 2 or 3. I feel like i’ve played with both once or twice.

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:36 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:19 am Sabi and jay are the team, lock it in
Oh jester sing me a song, for I wish to know of what prompted you along. Do tell me the origin of team Jay and Sabi, else we'll have to dip you in cold gravy.
Jay outed himself and he made a very partnered read on sabi

I will not be reconsidering this stance today
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:00 pm I could have an incorrect take on your meta Alison, but the first thing that comes to mind when seeing this argument with Wilgy play out is that mountainous game a few months ago where Sean argued with you on Day 1 with you before you flipped scum, and when I went back to compare metas, the whole argument from you was pretty bad, and probably not one you believed, but you didn't back off.

I believe my arguments. What makes you think I don't believe them?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:59 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:51 pm

No offense but I have no idea what you are trying to say in any of these sentences. Please rephrase.
This might sound sarcastic, but it isn't.

This is a good use of selective phrasing to make your statement sound kind while also getting your exact point across.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:59 pm Correction, I started sheeping a null read

I don't have town reads, I have a scum read (jay) a partner read (sabi) and 8 nulls
what's your beef daddy

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

[VOTE: esooa] aubergine
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:29 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:27 pm Nothing Alison has done since her pop in has given me towny pings.

She's still awkward and stiff.

Anyway I have a migraine so I'm going to be in and out today.
So exeing me now for having stiff tone is a good move, but exeing me if I murder a townie with my bare hands is a stupid and anti town move?
That's the thing I believe you are failing to see. If you are town, you can't murder a townie by oneself.

This is if you are town. The notion that you can be solely responsible for a town yeet still doesn't feel towny.
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:01 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:00 pm I could have an incorrect take on your meta Alison, but the first thing that comes to mind when seeing this argument with Wilgy play out is that mountainous game a few months ago where Sean argued with you on Day 1 with you before you flipped scum, and when I went back to compare metas, the whole argument from you was pretty bad, and probably not one you believed, but you didn't back off.

You told Wilgy that he doesn't know what ego is. I think it's a bold claim to say that someone doesn't know what ego is. I'd bet Wilgy does

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Alison

Post by Alison »

Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:02 pm This might sound sarcastic, but it isn't.

This is a good use of selective phrasing to make your statement sound kind while also getting your exact point across.
My point was that I didn't understand your post. No selective phrasing was involved. You might be reading too much into what I am saying.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:31 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:29 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:27 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:26 pm Policing someone based off a bad read not even 6 hours into D1 is dumb and anti town behavior.

Anyway are we all role playing as Mac this game?
The policy would be if I deathtunnel someone the entire D1 and they flip town. Either I am mafia powerwolfing or I am a townie who has decided to work for the mafia and either way I should be eliminated in that scenario. It's a sound policy.
Let's say you're town. That's two miselims. It's 9x2. We only have 2 miselims till limlo.

It's a terrible policy that's anti town if you are an actual town player.
If I spent 48 hours running it down I would prefer to be executed instead of dragged to F5 for a free loss. Think about it.
Why are you preconditioning yourself for "running it down"

Only siths deal in absolutes.
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

why am I tired after sleeping 11 hours, and I typically think this meaty sack of fresh is pretty amazing

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:02 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:59 pm Correction, I started sheeping a null read

what's your beef daddy
Usually a lean strip steak, but I also enjoy a ribeye or a good burger (and every few months we splurge a bit and get a center cut sirloin to cook on the grill, so good)
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:00 pm

I mean the last time I saw you open this aggressively you caught mafia as the sk, and the play your doing itself is towny so LOL. So aggressively confident Alison this early has never been mafia for me, so eh not sure why you think this when I’ve never seem your openings as scum too compare
Alison

Post by Alison »

Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:03 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:01 pm

You told Wilgy that he doesn't know what ego is. I think it's a bold claim to say that someone doesn't know what ego is. I'd bet Wilgy does
He said something was ego.

That thing clearly wasn't ego.

I know he can read and he saw what happened.

Therefore he has an incorrect definition of what constitutes ego. Simple as.
Alison

Post by Alison »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:03 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:27 pm Nothing Alison has done since her pop in has given me towny pings.

So exeing me now for having stiff tone is a good move, but exeing me if I murder a townie with my bare hands is a stupid and anti town move?
That's the thing I believe you are failing to see. If you are town, you can't murder a townie by oneself.

This is if you are town. The notion that you can be solely responsible for a town yeet still doesn't feel towny.
It's called strongarming. I like doing it.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:37 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:32 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:31 pm

I'm not pushing to lim you. It's 6 hours into D1. I still need to read everyone else in the game. You're the only person not in my null pile this game so far. That's all.
You read all these pages and I'm the only one you have any semblance of a read on? Well go ahead then, proceed at your own pace, I'm sure you'll come up with something.
I have been giving nuance reads on all the active slots so far. I can see both their towny and scummy pov.

Wilgz I just have doubts on because he has slanked 3/3 games I had with him as town so him being super active is giving me doubts because I think he's doing this to avoid being poed.

Falcon hasn't given any good enough amount of game content and all his tr he has received has made me more sus of the low bar he has.

I misread marmot our only game together so I rather wait till I see more from him.

Jjj solving has been noticed but I can see maf or town him doing this to explain away tmi. I have creeped and read his past games because he's #famous.

Nook hasn't done anything towny or necessarily scummy yet minus his terrible read on me. He's one of the few people with an accurate read on me. I need more from him before I judge his slot.

Anything else?
What do you mean on JJJ explain away TMI?
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

who is outed wolf
Alison

Post by Alison »

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:04 pm

I mean the last time I saw you open this aggressively you caught mafia as the sk, and the play your doing itself is towny so LOL. So aggressively confident Alison this early has never been mafia for me, so eh not sure why you think this when I’ve never seem your openings as scum too compare
"Alison seems very similar to the time she was the SK... better town clear her"?

That read makes no sense. It reeks of TMI. If anything you should be more suspicious of me.

[VOTE: Sparkles] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lucy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:06 pm who is outed wolf
visorslash

what's going on lucy

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jay is outed wolf, vote him imo
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:54 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:47 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:30 pm Sup? Page 1 was a bore to read, I quit smoking yesterday because I have zero monies and we’ll oof I feel awful rn fam.
Check out the following pages, it gets pretty kray kray
Have you ever changed your avi before? I feel like it’s always the same aesthetic with u and that makes me a sad panda. 🐼 😢

Not on this site, and extremely rarely in general. I like the consistency, it's like a name brand logo...all you have to do is see it, and you know.

[VOTE: Essoa] aubergine
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:51 pm There is utility to what Alison has done over the last page or so independent of falcon's involvement (that sort of ties in with the "I'll take on the Mac role" mindset). I won't expand on that for the moment; I'd prefer she continue to engage the game her way before I speak on it further.

Generally, from a strategic standpoint, this is token Alison. And that's fine. I would expect to see a set of strong, principled posts from her regardless of alignment. My focus isn't on the strategy being employed but rather on the motivation, and I am inclined to perceive that motivation as genuine for the moment. I will expand when it strikes me as pertinent.
This comment is largely NAI towards Alison which is odd.
Image Image Image
Alison

Post by Alison »

You will be if you don't give some thoughts soon.

(It's Visorslash but I am serious about the reads.)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@Esooa Where you at?
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:06 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:04 pm

"Alison seems very similar to the time she was the SK... better town clear her"?

That read makes no sense. It reeks of TMI. If anything you should be more suspicious of me.

[VOTE: Sparkles] aubergine
A SK doesn’t have TMI, lol are u serious rn.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:03 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:02 pm This might sound sarcastic, but it isn't.

My point was that I didn't understand your post. No selective phrasing was involved. You might be reading too much into what I am saying.
I'd already explained it before you'd said this. This was just am aside

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Unless I'm misunderstanding, but it felt like you posted without stance there Jay.

Is token Alison a W or T statement?
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:07 pm
visorslash

what's going on lucy
about to take a shower and get ready for school, until then just talking aimlessly
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:08 pm
You will be if you don't give some thoughts soon.

(It's Visorslash but I am serious about the reads.)
I'll reread thread in 5h

Return to “Previous Hustles”