57%

Total votes: 7
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 144

Re: Kid's Birthday Party Mafia Day 1

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:07 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:51 pm There is utility to what Alison has done over the last page or so independent of falcon's involvement (that sort of ties in with the "I'll take on the Mac role" mindset). I won't expand on that for the moment; I'd prefer she continue to engage the game her way before I speak on it further.

Generally, from a strategic standpoint, this is token Alison. And that's fine. I would expect to see a set of strong, principled posts from her regardless of alignment. My focus isn't on the strategy being employed but rather on the motivation, and I am inclined to perceive that motivation as genuine for the moment. I will expand when it strikes me as pertinent.
This comment is largely NAI towards Alison which is odd.
Yeah, it's super soft & strikes me as an example of "pot stirring w/o sampling the soup"
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Alison
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:04 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:31 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:29 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:27 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:26 pm Policing someone based off a bad read not even 6 hours into D1 is dumb and anti town behavior.

Anyway are we all role playing as Mac this game?
The policy would be if I deathtunnel someone the entire D1 and they flip town. Either I am mafia powerwolfing or I am a townie who has decided to work for the mafia and either way I should be eliminated in that scenario. It's a sound policy.
Let's say you're town. That's two miselims. It's 9x2. We only have 2 miselims till limlo.

It's a terrible policy that's anti town if you are an actual town player.
If I spent 48 hours running it down I would prefer to be executed instead of dragged to F5 for a free loss. Think about it.
Why are you preconditioning yourself for "running it down"

Only siths deal in absolutes.
I don't know how to explain this to you but absolutes are the best possible thing that you can be doing at this stage of the game.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:07 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:51 pm There is utility to what Alison has done over the last page or so independent of falcon's involvement (that sort of ties in with the "I'll take on the Mac role" mindset). I won't expand on that for the moment; I'd prefer she continue to engage the game her way before I speak on it further.

Generally, from a strategic standpoint, this is token Alison. And that's fine. I would expect to see a set of strong, principled posts from her regardless of alignment. My focus isn't on the strategy being employed but rather on the motivation, and I am inclined to perceive that motivation as genuine for the moment. I will expand when it strikes me as pertinent.
This comment is largely NAI towards Alison which is odd.
I suggested that her motivation is genuine, which would be a good thing i.e., town lean. I will talk about why later once I see the matter develop.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by MissSparkles »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:07 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:54 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:47 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:30 pm Sup? Page 1 was a bore to read, I quit smoking yesterday because I have zero monies and we’ll oof I feel awful rn fam.
Check out the following pages, it gets pretty kray kray
Have you ever changed your avi before? I feel like it’s always the same aesthetic with u and that makes me a sad panda. 🐼 😢

I skipped and read the latest page and deduced both of my reads on you on posts I’ve seen from this page aka recent developments.

So like I felt like u saying “u bamboozled her” as mafia before and simultaneously calling her town was a good look and not something I’d see mafia doing, I like your tone and responses towards her and they felt towny in nature.

Alison’s being super aggressive and yea ok could be a wolf in power, but this early in the phase and this vocal more often than not comes from a towny imo
Not on this site, and extremely rarely in general. I like the consistency, it's like a name brand logo...all you have to do is see it, and you know.

[VOTE: Essoa] aubergine
That’s 🥵

✨
:cloud9:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 224

Post by DrWilgy »

Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:51 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:17 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:15 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:11 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:06 pm I don't know what to make of this.

I don't think a town makes this play, there's never a need for it outside of ego. I do think a wolf attempts it trying to squeeze by following. Ye old thunderdome into "oh, me?"

A wolf all in this early though? Clever if the play is to widdle down the dome later and by presenting it early you can get out.
Yeah, a town Alison has never thunderdomed someone on page 3 before. That would be incredibly out of character. Normally she plays so passively in the early game. Hmm.

Have you considered that I am just a townie with a confident read? Why does there need to be ego involved?
Passive, no, but I'd expect you to bury Falcon, not establish a policy. Your question asking about my considerations is also faulty in that clearly in the post above I do so.

This however, I lean towards the replication of Ego. I did try to learn you last game going through your ISO twice just yesterday. There are immediate differences, I think.
I have never made an egoistical play in my entire mafia career. You don't know what ego is. It is not just having a confident read.

I have already buried Falcon. Now I am just getting others on board. You are weirdly reluctant to accept the policy of simply killing me if I am wrong on falcon. Why?
This is forum mafia, not LoL solo queue

Taking this argument to the point of saying that Wilgy doesn't know what ego is is rand scum for you imo, in that when you make a take, you argue it to the end, regardless of how you get there or the solidity of the take.
I vibe with this
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 333
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:05 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:37 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:32 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:31 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:29 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:27 pm Nothing Alison has done since her pop in has given me towny pings.

She's still awkward and stiff.

Anyway I have a migraine so I'm going to be in and out today.
So exeing me now for having stiff tone is a good move, but exeing me if I murder a townie with my bare hands is a stupid and anti town move?
I'm not pushing to lim you. It's 6 hours into D1. I still need to read everyone else in the game. You're the only person not in my null pile this game so far. That's all.
You read all these pages and I'm the only one you have any semblance of a read on? Well go ahead then, proceed at your own pace, I'm sure you'll come up with something.
I have been giving nuance reads on all the active slots so far. I can see both their towny and scummy pov.

Wilgz I just have doubts on because he has slanked 3/3 games I had with him as town so him being super active is giving me doubts because I think he's doing this to avoid being poed.

Falcon hasn't given any good enough amount of game content and all his tr he has received has made me more sus of the low bar he has.

I misread marmot our only game together so I rather wait till I see more from him.

Jjj solving has been noticed but I can see maf or town him doing this to explain away tmi. I have creeped and read his past games because he's #famous.

Nook hasn't done anything towny or necessarily scummy yet minus his terrible read on me. He's one of the few people with an accurate read on me. I need more from him before I judge his slot.

Anything else?
What do you mean on JJJ explain away TMI?
I'm going to explain my jjj read.

His solve on my slot is based off the fact that he thought mafia me last game I was not trying to solve with my D1 fluff.

This is an incorrect read because I was pushing on Mac and giving the same style reads as right now.

So yea I feel like he could explain away his tmi in me with an incorrect read in me.

I only have had 4 wolf Rands and have played each one differently so like I don't have a wolf range yet. 🤷‍♀️
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:30 pm Sup? Page 1 was a bore to read, I quit smoking yesterday because I have zero monies and we’ll oof I feel awful rn fam.
Have you ever changed your avi before? I feel like it’s always the same aesthetic with u and that makes me a sad panda. 🐼 😢

I skipped and read the latest page and deduced both of my reads on you on posts I’ve seen from this page aka recent developments.

So like I felt like u saying “u bamboozled her” as mafia before and simultaneously calling her town was a good look and not something I’d see mafia doing, I like your tone and responses towards her and they felt towny in nature.

Alison’s being super aggressive and yea ok could be a wolf in power, but this early in the phase and this vocal more often than not comes from a towny imo
Alright, but is Alison's assertion within a realm of reality or are you taking tone, thinking a W wouldn't do that and moving on?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

what are your thoughts on the invasion of Iraq 2003 @Sabiplz
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I feel like I'm missing post to reply to. I apologize. Once. This migraine goes away I will try to find them. And answer. I'm sorry xoxoxo
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:07 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:06 pm who is outed wolf
Jay is outed wolf, vote him imo
k well your reads seem bad :smile:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

lucy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:12 pm what are your thoughts on the invasion of Iraq 2003 @Sabiplz
Fuck Bush and dick Cheney.

I'm an anti war, council communist.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 201
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Lmao lucy

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Sabiplz I can only speak to the games I saw of yours, but in your mafia-aligned game over the first hours of play I didn't see you pushing people (nothing resembling your treatment of Alison in the early goings this time).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME you know me well enough to read me independently from partner reads. Give me an independent read Coward.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:58 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:21 pm Confidence comes from a built set of interactions within a game typically. I do not believe that opportunity has been made to exist yet, hence ego. I can, however, believe your stance on this matter as genuine to you.

I have never seen a policy executed that has ended favorably for town. Perhaps that's my own play experience, and no, I don't think you have buried Falcon.
It is a myth that you need "a built set of interactions" to catch mafia. Sometimes it can help and sometimes you just need one post to catch them. Mac, who is my identity this game, caught Sabi off their first post last game. Remember that?

Policy exes are the key to success for any village. I consider them a cornerstone of my play.
Yes, but did it come to fruition on Mac going "aha! I have found the scum! Kill them or me!"?
Kinda. Would you like me to link you a game where I did that as town? Just to ease your mind that it is possible for a townie to project such confidence?
No, I do not believe that would help me in this scenario. I'd think I'd fall into my tendencies and just start tunneling you.

I need to digest and see if you genuinely believe your take here.
Image Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:14 pm
Good thing I'm sheeping wilgy then innit
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Nanook calling two people scum and 8 people null, yet here he is voting a null

Coward!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Alison

Post by Alison »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:15 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:58 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:21 pm Confidence comes from a built set of interactions within a game typically. I do not believe that opportunity has been made to exist yet, hence ego. I can, however, believe your stance on this matter as genuine to you.

I have never seen a policy executed that has ended favorably for town. Perhaps that's my own play experience, and no, I don't think you have buried Falcon.
It is a myth that you need "a built set of interactions" to catch mafia. Sometimes it can help and sometimes you just need one post to catch them. Mac, who is my identity this game, caught Sabi off their first post last game. Remember that?

Policy exes are the key to success for any village. I consider them a cornerstone of my play.
Yes, but did it come to fruition on Mac going "aha! I have found the scum! Kill them or me!"?
Kinda. Would you like me to link you a game where I did that as town? Just to ease your mind that it is possible for a townie to project such confidence?
No, I do not believe that would help me in this scenario. I'd think I'd fall into my tendencies and just start tunneling you.

I need to digest and see if you genuinely believe your take here.
I do. Next question.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:12 pm

Alright, but is Alison's assertion within a realm of reality or are you taking tone, thinking a W wouldn't do that and moving on?
Her quick vote switch to me states that moving on and not caring about what she “had” on Falcon was probably for the best yo. I don’t give dolphins for people’s “it’s falcon” i’m sire of it withon the first 5 pages. Idc who u are. Especially not after switching too someone else the very next page.

It was a move designed to cast the tide, draw lines in the sandbox, and well I think that’s towny; sue me.

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:15 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME you know me well enough to read me independently from partner reads. Give me an independent read Coward.
No thanks, I was just told my reads seem bad so I'm gonna be crying in scumchat for the next 5-10 business days
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: JJJ] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:08 pm A SK doesn’t have TMI, lol are u serious rn.
not thrilled with the material following the comma

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

If I did have reads id have falcon as lock town

But I dont, so
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Do i liked Falcon’s tone enough also to move past the AlisonVsFalcon which is think is probably just TVT. TelevisionTrauma
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:18 pm [VOTE: JJJ] aubergine
Hello, falcon45ca, greetings, what?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: misssparkles] aubergine

I miss you and you be woofin

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Alison

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

The more I think about it the more I realize that there is no fucking way you are scumreading me in good faith for making bold claims and arguing them to the bitter end. You have interacted with me in politics chat, mafia spectator chat, and within mafia games. I have never once backed down on a position or accepted anything other than cold absolutism. It is simply unbelievable for you to think it is >rand wolf for me to tell Wilgy he does not know what ego is.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:04 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:03 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:00 pm I could have an incorrect take on your meta Alison, but the first thing that comes to mind when seeing this argument with Wilgy play out is that mountainous game a few months ago where Sean argued with you on Day 1 with you before you flipped scum, and when I went back to compare metas, the whole argument from you was pretty bad, and probably not one you believed, but you didn't back off.

You might do this as town too. Don't have time to cross reference now though
I believe my arguments. What makes you think I don't believe them?
You told Wilgy that he doesn't know what ego is. I think it's a bold claim to say that someone doesn't know what ego is. I'd bet Wilgy does
He said something was ego.

That thing clearly wasn't ego.

I know he can read and he saw what happened.

Therefore he has an incorrect definition of what constitutes ego. Simple as.
What you claim is confidence I see as ego on the basis that you are town. You can argue this, but it doesn't change the definition of a word or the perspective either you or I are seeing the game from. you are town, I'm not going to allow for a game to be thrown without elaboration and redo when possible.
Image Image Image
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:18 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:08 pm A SK doesn’t have TMI, lol are u serious rn.
Why? It’s kinda weird to think as SK you’d play the same as a mafisoso who knows who’s mafia
Alison

Post by Alison »

falcon has been fine the past couple of pages, I probably just misread him. Thankfully the real mafia outed themselves in response to my push on him instead of sitting back and letting me int myself into him like I would have.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:20 pm
Why? It’s kinda weird to think as SK you’d play the same as a mafisoso who knows who’s mafia
I don't think your base reasoning is wrong. A serial killer is uninformed and mafia are informed. Sure, okay. "lol are u serious rn" implies a degree of total absurdity though, as if it's ridiculous to wonder why SK meta is being used for a town read.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:20 pm [VOTE: misssparkles] aubergine

Why?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:19 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:18 pm [VOTE: JJJ] aubergine
Hello, falcon45ca, greetings, what?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:22 pm

Why?
Why not?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:22 pm
I don't think your base reasoning is wrong. A serial killer is uninformed and mafia are informed. Sure, okay. "lol are u serious rn" implies a degree of total absurdity though, as if it's ridiculous to wonder why SK meta is being used for a town read.
I mean sure SK meta is different, cause you want everyone to die. But eum since SK’s have no TMI the meta should be closer to town meta than mafia meta and I thought that was universally obvi
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Nook you just gonna run past me all phase?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:11 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:05 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:37 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:32 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:31 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:29 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:27 pm Nothing Alison has done since her pop in has given me towny pings.

She's still awkward and stiff.

Anyway I have a migraine so I'm going to be in and out today.
So exeing me now for having stiff tone is a good move, but exeing me if I murder a townie with my bare hands is a stupid and anti town move?
I'm not pushing to lim you. It's 6 hours into D1. I still need to read everyone else in the game. You're the only person not in my null pile this game so far. That's all.
You read all these pages and I'm the only one you have any semblance of a read on? Well go ahead then, proceed at your own pace, I'm sure you'll come up with something.
I have been giving nuance reads on all the active slots so far. I can see both their towny and scummy pov.

Wilgz I just have doubts on because he has slanked 3/3 games I had with him as town so him being super active is giving me doubts because I think he's doing this to avoid being poed.

Falcon hasn't given any good enough amount of game content and all his tr he has received has made me more sus of the low bar he has.

I misread marmot our only game together so I rather wait till I see more from him.

Jjj solving has been noticed but I can see maf or town him doing this to explain away tmi. I have creeped and read his past games because he's #famous.

Nook hasn't done anything towny or necessarily scummy yet minus his terrible read on me. He's one of the few people with an accurate read on me. I need more from him before I judge his slot.

Anything else?
What do you mean on JJJ explain away TMI?
I'm going to explain my jjj read.

His solve on my slot is based off the fact that he thought mafia me last game I was not trying to solve with my D1 fluff.

This is an incorrect read because I was pushing on Mac and giving the same style reads as right now.

So yea I feel like he could explain away his tmi in me with an incorrect read in me.

I only have had 4 wolf Rands and have played each one differently so like I don't have a wolf range yet. 🤷‍♀️
But if you recall, I agreed with Jay as he said the same thing I was thinking of you.

Does that mark me as TMI or playing around TMI as well?
Image Image Image
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:24 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:22 pm

Why?
Why not?
I’ll allow it. Miss u too baby boo
Alison

Post by Alison »

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:24 pm
I mean sure SK meta is different, cause you want everyone to die. But eum since SK’s have no TMI the meta should be closer to town meta than mafia meta and I thought that was universally obvi
What about the part where they have zero intent to make legit reads and are just trying to look townie while doing nothing to actually solve?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:16 pm
[VOTE: Nook] aubergine
Image Image Image
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:25 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:24 pm
What about the part where they have zero intent to make legit reads and are just trying to look townie while doing nothing to actually solve?
That flies out the window of relevancy as it relates to u as soon as you buried c4 (whatever the other fookin numbers/letters are) on a cross and got him hanged d1.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

I’m voting Mac like a silly goose till I have a townread
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:20 pm [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

The more I think about it the more I realize that there is no fucking way you are scumreading me in good faith for making bold claims and arguing them to the bitter end. You have interacted with me in politics chat, mafia spectator chat, and within mafia games. I have never once backed down on a position or accepted anything other than cold absolutism. It is simply unbelievable for you to think it is >rand wolf for me to tell Wilgy he does not know what ego is.
Good point, you do it in spec chat. I don't recall if you do it as town or not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I think specifically the point that "wilgy doesn't know what ego is" is the poor logic jump you made in your original post. It's probably wrong, and even if it's right, Wilgy making one inaccurate observation about your ego isn't sufficient to make that claim. That's the point I still have a qualm with.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Lol *scumread

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:24 pm Nook you just gonna run past me all phase?
Yes. Look how fast I am.

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:26 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:16 pm
[VOTE: Nook] aubergine
You think that'll stop me? In a non-serious game?? In this economy???

[VOTE: nanook] aubergine
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 207

Post by robyn »

why did u vote me @JaggedJimmyJay
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@Alison was I ignored in asking you of Nook thoughts or did I miss it?
Image Image Image
Alison

Post by Alison »

Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:28 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:20 pm [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Good point, you do it in spec chat. I don't recall if you do it as town or not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I think specifically the point that "wilgy doesn't know what ego is" is the poor logic jump you made in your original post. It's probably wrong, and even if it's right, Wilgy making one inaccurate observation about your ego isn't sufficient to make that claim. That's the point I still have a qualm with.
He made an observation that would only be coherent if he did not know what efo is. Simple as.

Return to “Previous Hustles”