Mafia Misplay Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by Esooa »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:20 pm I fell asleep.

There's 1500 posts I haven't read yet, so ISO mode.

In the memetime, someone tell me as to why it's not either Neon or Ender.

I still think it was town HK we saw earlier without said 1500 post context, has there been any further deliberation that lead to them being top wagon again?
idk you probably should just read the recent posts in his iso and see what you think
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:20 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:19 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:17 pm Santy town

@Sabiplz
I disagree. My lawyer advise I not talk about him due to my death tunnel so I will decline to comment further.
So who will you look to go for going into eod
I don't like both ender and hk wagons so I might go to Jack or Achro or mac or stick to santy. Just don't like those two wagons.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:54 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:48 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:45 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:36 pm ill vote with queek
I worry about the company of men you keep smh
im not voting BECAUSE of him it's rly because of esooa tbh but he had just voted so i went fuck it me too

i do not deal with men smh the slander is insane
I deal men. *opens coat slyly* what kind you looking for?
Can you give me a man that is a copy of my boyfriend to keep me company when he leaves for 4 days every week lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:21 pm I'm still not a big santy fan yet either
You're jealous that Lily simps for me
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:22 pm

I still think it was town HK we saw earlier without said 1500 post context, has there been any further deliberation that lead to them being top wagon again?
Cuz esooa think his long post is dumb wolf and not dumb town and also cuz nook said so
I think its ugly wagon
Why is it ugly? There's only 1 wolf on it
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:21 pm I'm still not a big santy fan yet either
Dozens of us
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 182

Post by DrWilgy »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:37 am
Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:35 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:33 am
Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:32 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:31 am @Achromatic if you are town then you have a wolf voting for you. Who is it?
I think town are much more likely to vote me early than wolves especially when I am playing like this so we will see how risii pans out but otherwise I suspect low wolf activity so far.
If you are town, you have a wolf voting on you more than 50% of the time. It is a phenomenon I have been tracking. The first wagon to get to 3 votes almost always has a mafia on it if they are town. I have caught wolves with this read in almost every game I've played in the last 2 years.
Huh. That's cool. I don't think my own personal matches up with this very well off memory but that's a cool idea to track that and it makes sense then. The first three on me I believe were lily/porscha/esooa and I have them all town atm tho
Tbh when I said the first wagon to get to 3 what I really meant was "any wagon that has 3 votes on it at the time I've made the observation always has 1 mafia on it". And if memory serves it has always been 1 as well and I think in this game that's even more likely to be the case. The thing is that if you already had 3, the wolf is unlikely to have taken their vote off you as well so I feel like that makes a difference check between Lily and Esooa.
Hold on, why a difference check as opposed to "not teammates?"
I kinda glossed over Mac saying Lily and me were a difference check when I read this morning, because I had already sorta read the posts last night, but Mac actually directly saying that makes Lily's decision to abide by it and go onto me a bit more interesting

She also was saying for some reason there was a difference check in me/Mac or whatever, one wolf between us at least
So I know this was awhile back, but going through notifications, if you've already answered the question just lmk and I'll look.

What do you make of these difference checks and why describe Lily's take as interesting? It's like there's a thought here I can't follow.

Do you think there's merit in this odd diff triangle?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:20 pm

@Sabiplz
I disagree. My lawyer advise I not talk about him due to my death tunnel so I will decline to comment further.
good to know I'm your lawyer now
Will you represent me uwu
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:41 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:31 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:23 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:46 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:43 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:56 pm Nook and Achro should kiss
I town read this and also would town read that action
This game needs more kissing
plz no kissing HK
Too late you're kissing Mac.
Wait, I thought I was kissing Mac?
the more the merrier I guess
#bringbackkissinghype
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:22 pm
im not voting BECAUSE of him it's rly because of esooa tbh but he had just voted so i went fuck it me too

Can you give me a man that is a copy of my boyfriend to keep me company when he leaves for 4 days every week lol
Do u think ur other boyfriend would get jealous of the copy? Cuz like the copy is him but not him like I feel like I'd be extra jealous of a copy of myself doing anything it's like bro why are u me I'm me stop eating that icecream and give it to me I'm the real me
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:22 pm

@Sabiplz
I don't like both ender and hk wagons so I might go to Jack or Achro or mac or stick to santy. Just don't like those two wagons.
I'm not big on ender wagon either but I'd rather ender over HK today. I do find it plausible that enders FE pact was an attempt at friendly pocketing from a wolf
I'd go santy over mac or achro or jack today
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@DrWilgy whenever you catch up and get situated can I get your updated thots and world view
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:12 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:06 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:05 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:04 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:01 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:57 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:32 pm

If you start at the beginning of the game and ignore any time they whine about being voted there is a lot of solving.

I am phone posting and isoing on phone is a little annoying for me.
I checked.

It's bad and bare. Nothing that impressed me.
Yeah, you checked and later said that I had no reads or progression which was simply untrue and just Skill Issue in your ability to eval my slot.
I might be death tunneled on you.

Idk what you want from me.
honestly probably just like recognize you tunnel people for little reason sometimes by the sounds of it and ignore santy for a while lmao
Blame achro for that.
Have you considered taking responsibility instead
What means this word “responsibility?”
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:24 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:00 pm

I think town are much more likely to vote me early than wolves especially when I am playing like this so we will see how risii pans out but otherwise I suspect low wolf activity so far.
If you are town, you have a wolf voting on you more than 50% of the time. It is a phenomenon I have been tracking. The first wagon to get to 3 votes almost always has a mafia on it if they are town. I have caught wolves with this read in almost every game I've played in the last 2 years.
Huh. That's cool. I don't think my own personal matches up with this very well off memory but that's a cool idea to track that and it makes sense then. The first three on me I believe were lily/porscha/esooa and I have them all town atm tho
Tbh when I said the first wagon to get to 3 what I really meant was "any wagon that has 3 votes on it at the time I've made the observation always has 1 mafia on it". And if memory serves it has always been 1 as well and I think in this game that's even more likely to be the case. The thing is that if you already had 3, the wolf is unlikely to have taken their vote off you as well so I feel like that makes a difference check between Lily and Esooa.
I kinda glossed over Mac saying Lily and me were a difference check when I read this morning, because I had already sorta read the posts last night, but Mac actually directly saying that makes Lily's decision to abide by it and go onto me a bit more interesting

She also was saying for some reason there was a difference check in me/Mac or whatever, one wolf between us at least
So I know this was awhile back, but going through notifications, if you've already answered the question just lmk and I'll look.

What do you make of these difference checks and why describe Lily's take as interesting? It's like there's a thought here I can't follow.

Do you think there's merit in this odd diff triangle?
I mean I can explain if rly necessary but I think Lily's town now anyways so I don't rly care much. And I don't care much about the "one wolf in first 3 votes" thing. I think Mac can be a wolf rn though if it matters
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:24 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:22 pm

Do u think ur other boyfriend would get jealous of the copy? Cuz like the copy is him but not him like I feel like I'd be extra jealous of a copy of myself doing anything it's like bro why are u me I'm me stop eating that icecream and give it to me I'm the real me
Yeah I'd get jealous but my sweet love has needs too so I'd just be resentful of my job putting us in that situation
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:25 pm

@Sabiplz
I'm not big on ender wagon either but I'd rather ender over HK today. I do find it plausible that enders FE pact was an attempt at friendly pocketing from a wolf
Im not following this line of thought
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@Sabiplz
Join me on santy.

UwU
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:25 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:12 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:06 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:05 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:04 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:01 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:57 pm

I checked.

It's bad and bare. Nothing that impressed me.
Yeah, you checked and later said that I had no reads or progression which was simply untrue and just Skill Issue in your ability to eval my slot.
I might be death tunneled on you.

Idk what you want from me.
honestly probably just like recognize you tunnel people for little reason sometimes by the sounds of it and ignore santy for a while lmao
Blame achro for that.
Have you considered taking responsibility instead
What means this word “responsibility?”
Its icky just close your eyes and pretend you never saw it
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:02 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:31 am @Achromatic if you are town then you have a wolf voting for you. Who is it?
Does this apply to Ender currently? Who's the Wolf here?
oh so he's town?
Ah, I suppose I didn't fully absorb the stipulation. We'll, if ender is town, which of the three voters is wolf?

At the time I *think* it was Porscha, HK, and I? I could be wrong.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:26 pm

@Sabiplz
Well it's exactly zero explanation so I wouldnt assume it to be particularly followable unless mind meld from someone
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

But like I dont even understand what point are you trying to make there
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

wolf team is hk mac neon game is solved good night
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:03 pm
basically a dif check = "there's always a wolf in this pair" whereas "not teammates" is generally used in contemplating whether or not the parties are wolves with each other. I rarely see not teammates used in a way where one would be town and one would be wolf.
Hmm...

I refered to not teammates as no btsc. I'm just confused as to why it was a diff check as opposed to 2 players independently thinking.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:26 pm

@Sabiplz
Join me on santy.

UwU
Hmmmm idk I worry santy is miss and I'd feel a fool for lhf
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I have Skill Issue please ELI5
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:28 pm But like I dont even understand what point are you trying to make there
Well when you have a question I will do my best to answer it
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Lily is town, yeah. I feel like their solve makes sense and their line of thought is portrayed in thread very well.
And they have a free stream? Of thoughts. So yej towntowntown
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:04 pm
because there's always a wolf there if I'm right
Aye, so if you are right.

Meaning conditionally, Achro is T and Porscha is T then an actual diff check exists in this scenario?
Image Image Image
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:29 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:28 pm But like I dont even understand what point are you trying to make there
Rephrase the post maybe?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:28 pm wolf team is hk mac neon game is solved good night
Surely I am not convinced but I dont hate it
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:28 pm

@Sabiplz
Join me on santy.

UwU
Is santy actually lhf? I don't think so. He's just poe'd
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:08 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:07 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:59 pm I miss @DrWilgy
I miss you too Sabi!

Been abit busy today getting ready for a trip with the wiif and the moment I thought I had some free time I spilled some resin IPA mix all over myself and had to soak in the cold shower for a good 30 min to prevent any irritation damage so that was fun.

I'll have a moment to continue my catchup soonish, but I did promise some league games with a buddy, so promises take precedent.
we stan moba players even if it's a bad one
*I mean, I preferrrr dodo*
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:30 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:29 pm
Rephrase the post maybe?
The one ranking who I'd prefer to vote today?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I'm promoting santy to top town read
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:28 pm wolf team is hk mac neon game is solved good night
Plausible except I tr HK and neon.

Sell me on this.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:58 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:52 pm
Does this apply to Ender currently? Who's the Wolf here?
Wilgy is probably towny for questions like this.

Also for anyone that took my "the townier wilgy is the more likely to be wolf" seriously:

1. Note how he wasn't a sus I've pushed at all
2. I explicitly said it was a not an accurate meta read. I was memeing
Without context I deny your pocket
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:30 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:08 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:07 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:59 pm I miss @DrWilgy
I miss you too Sabi!

Been abit busy today getting ready for a trip with the wiif and the moment I thought I had some free time I spilled some resin IPA mix all over myself and had to soak in the cold shower for a good 30 min to prevent any irritation damage so that was fun.

I'll have a moment to continue my catchup soonish, but I did promise some league games with a buddy, so promises take precedent.
we stan moba players even if it's a bad one
*I mean, I preferrrr dodo*
Ima stop you there. No moba is good
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:22 pm

Cuz esooa think his long post is dumb wolf and not dumb town and also cuz nook said so
I think its ugly wagon
Got it. I'll look at Nook's iso shortly.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:31 pm I'm promoting santy to top town read
Pain
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:22 pm

idk you probably should just read the recent posts in his iso and see what you think
Aye
Image Image Image
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Sabiplz

The bolded I dont follow . Like, who are you talking about and who would be pocketed/ why? That kindoff stuff that Im not understanding cuz Skill Issue in reading probs
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Disappointed.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Esooa wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:59 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:52 pmI don't have any scum reads either tbf
and posts like this from Neon are the kind that I kinda feel is towny but it's also rly dumb just cause I think a wolf wouldn't be so expressively useless lol, like at this point I'd think they at least be trying to do stuff rather than just say they're lost ig so it feels more believable that they're just town and lost. I'm not rly sure on it though cause it's the kinda read where if it's wrong it's the worst thing ever so I'd almost rather she just dies so I can know lol but for now I think I'll just let her be
I was gonna say something like yes kill me please I signed up for too many games... but like one of my other multi tabs quick hammered an hour into the phase today and also I'm keeping up just fine...

I just suck at scum hunting. I got town reads though... not many but they are there. A player told me that my PoE should just be anyone I don't TR lol.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:30 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:28 pm

Join me on santy.

UwU
Is santy actually lhf? I don't think so. He's just poe'd
I think santy playing braindead for over 50% of their posts makes them lhf
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:33 pm
and posts like this from Neon are the kind that I kinda feel is towny but it's also rly dumb just cause I think a wolf wouldn't be so expressively useless lol, like at this point I'd think they at least be trying to do stuff rather than just say they're lost ig so it feels more believable that they're just town and lost. I'm not rly sure on it though cause it's the kinda read where if it's wrong it's the worst thing ever so I'd almost rather she just dies so I can know lol but for now I think I'll just let her be
I was gonna say something like yes kill me please I signed up for too many games... but like one of my other multi tabs quick hammered an hour into the phase today and also I'm keeping up just fine...

I just suck at scum hunting. I got town reads though... not many but they are there. A player told me that my PoE should just be anyone I don't TR lol.
Yeah that's what I do
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:25 pm @DrWilgy whenever you catch up and get situated can I get your updated thots and world view
Sure thing. I'm still currently in the boat of:
I had some real W vibes towards Neon and Wiggin.

No notification responses have modified that.

This whole Mac/Esooa/Lily diff check thing is odd and I'm not sure what it makes me think of the three.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

We'll see where I go from here.
Image Image Image
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:33 pm

Don't forget our game starts on Monday uwu :3
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:33 pm
Disappointed.
I did it to disappoint u all
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:33 pm

@Sabiplz

The bolded I dont follow . Like, who are you talking about and who would be pocketed/ why? That kindoff stuff that Im not understanding cuz Skill Issue in reading probs
You're good, it was from much earlier in the game. FE = fire emblem
When me lily and ender were talking about fe, ender prompted a fe pact between the 3 of us. Lily also wanted santy added when they came back to thread
I soon after accused ender of TMI'ing me when he responded to a post by achro stating that I was town, and that's when I first voted for ender

Return to “Previous Hustles”