NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 5]

Post by obscurity »

@Schiavetto any thoughts on NANOOK's push on you?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

reviewed NANOOK iso, sort of toying with the idea that he could be mafia because the best stuff in his favor is like "why would he do X as mafia," but beyond that there's some "?" stuff.

i am suspicious in general of everything that's been claimed/that has surrounded his claims.. and i don't know, i'm getting this laid-back/light-hearted vibe but it's not really mixed in with someone who wants to solve the game

people with more detailed meta can weigh in too.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Lock Town; Creature - Seanzie - Ruri
Probably Town; Anne - Neon
I Think Town, though A Bit Uneasy; Pyxxy - Porscha

POE: [Nanook, Wilgy*, Schia, Falcon]

*I lean on Wilgy as town but it could be something I'm blind to that others know better on.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I'm going to ISO Anne again in case I'm being silly there, because the kills admittedly point to one in Anne/Wigly, Anne more-so.
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

im so far out of my wolf range rn its insane
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

wilgy's recent posts were kinda meh so he can die, neon prolly closer to townie than not atp
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

prolly looking at just falcon/wilgy or wilgy/nanook at this point
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Eh I still think Anne is okay, the stuff surrounding Sabi/Mac/Anne look unpaired between Sabi/Anne and the claim call out adds to that. The kills mafia are making are a little weird if she's town, but that's secondary as it's possible there is intent behind kills to make people confused.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:15 pm wilgy's recent posts were kinda meh so he can die, neon prolly closer to townie than not atp
elaborate?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:22 pm Eh I still think Anne is okay, the stuff surrounding Sabi/Mac/Anne look unpaired between Sabi/Anne and the claim call out adds to that. The kills mafia are making are a little weird if she's town, but that's secondary as it's possible there is intent behind kills to make people confused.
oh also irt kills

possible a role cop exists, possible they're looking for masons

right now we're at 10 V 2 with 2 mechanical clears and one who has tracks so if mafia don't find masons soon they may just get mech locked especially if we get down to 1.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:23 pm
anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:15 pm wilgy's recent posts were kinda meh so he can die, neon prolly closer to townie than not atp
elaborate?
he just provides a poe, promises to iso later, votes neon for lame-o reasons. i guess if he comes back and actually isos those people and goes more in-depth it's not as bad, but his content is just posting because he's being pressured to, not because he believes the stuff coming out of his mouth
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 4]

Post by obscurity »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:53 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:47 pm @Jackofhearts2005 respectfully do you have terrible read accuracy and why did you TR Wigly/anne/obscurity?
Really depends on the game. Sometimes, I pick outmost of the wolfteam on day 1. Sometimes, I get pocketed hard.

Obscurity is just obviously town. Come on. He's trying to solve. He's trying not to tunnel. His reads make sense. Strongest townread, easily.

I think Anne looked good D1. Her interactions with Sabi don't look particularly teamed. She's kinda fallen off as the game went on and like...she's still alive but that's just tinfoil.

Wilgy tends to coast more as a wolf. He's interrogating people, here. I don't agree with some of his reads but I believe they're real reads.

Where you going with this?
I'm mulling over this a bit - I thought it sounded vaguely unpaired between Jack/Wilgy and more like TMI (I sorta felt Sabi read on Wilgy was TMI too) but eh.

Wilgy/Falcon and Wilgy/NANOOK are vaguely unpaired imo.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I'm sure my ultimate stance on Wilgy is going to be the same as Jack with a "I think he's probably town but you guys have been better than me so feel free to flip him," I do feel a bit stronger about him than I did on Jack. I only managed to find one wolf game of his to read though and he was basically obvious?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:25 pm
obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:22 pm Eh I still think Anne is okay, the stuff surrounding Sabi/Mac/Anne look unpaired between Sabi/Anne and the claim call out adds to that. The kills mafia are making are a little weird if she's town, but that's secondary as it's possible there is intent behind kills to make people confused.
oh also irt kills

right now we're at 10 V 2 with 2 mechanical clears and one who has tracks so if mafia don't find masons soon they may just get mech locked especially if we get down to 1.
nook was a single shot tracker so idk about wolves getting mech locked soon tbh
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:04 pm
oh also irt kills

IDK if i buy his claim though when we have masons who have 3 shots of investigative and mac who was an investigative.

mech locked is because of the mason tracks, which would clear people or condemn them if one mafia left.

---

as a side note, I am getting slight paranoia over Creature just based on some stuff I'm seeing in Jack ISO + him falling off a bit today, but ultimately it makes no sense to pair him with Jack for him to bus that hard so it's probably dumb.

I think I'm going to go back to Falcon vote as I think the Jack/NANOOK stuff is slightly more unpaired, and I found Ducktakes (maf game of Falcon), don't think he's very different. Anne brought up a decent point about Jack not really needing to defend v!Falcon here.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I think Jack/Wilgy interactions end of yesterday are unpaired.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:20 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:08 pm Wilgy, who else do you think is scum besides Falcon? Because I don't think Falcon is the way to go, today. Wolf Falcon would have just voted me by now.
1 wolf in Creature/Obscurity/Porscha maybe Anne/Neon if I'm starting to reassess the clears I gave them.

Schiavetto's slot can be a wolf.

Nook can be a wolf.

This gamestate doesn't point to you being wolf. Lucy/Seanzie I would need to be really hard pressed into revoking the Sabi clear. I don't see pyxxy's posts having a scum angle too. Hard to detour me from that one at this point.
I guess Creature and Neon were the players I was planning on reading anyway.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:21 pm And that is if not Falcon. If Falcon the game gets much easier.

Engagement reading Falcon hasn't been wrong so far this year.
Let's say I'm wrong and Falcon is a wolf. Who is Falcon's partner in that much easier world?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:28 pm Falcon's iso isn't that great, actually. I still believe wolf Falcon would just be voting for me but I think my heart wants Falcon to be town more than my head thinks he is. Wilgy's not wrong. Just....bleh. I wanna give that slot another day. It's not impossible I'm giving the entire wolfteam another day. :kadaj:
It feels like he's leaning on Wilgy a lot. I'm not sure what this says about Falcon though.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:22 am
Schiavetto wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:57 am There's one in Wilgy or pyxxy, leaning Wilgy for creature-y reasons. But it's definitely not omgus.
why do you think one in these two specifically? also does anyone have a link to the great Pyxxy wolf game that's been mentioned a couple times?

also if Neon's best wolf game was the one she linked on Mafiauniverse, she's probably town here.. she barely posted in comparison and seems completely different. i couldn't figure out how to ISO on the other site though.
y wolf game, although the game itself is not a fun read
https://webdiplomacy.net/contrib/phpBB3 ... f=4&t=4308

so feel free to stick to my ISO from that game, linked here via the webdip mafia bot website
http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?us ... t=D1-&g=76
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Schiavetto wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:56 am
pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:44 am ey @Schiavetto

How has lucy flipping town made you re-evaluate the game, if at all?
"Wow, I must really have their panties in a twist."
o you have any scumreads besides me and Wigly?

Do you have any townreads?

You've made 5 posts so far today @Schiavetto . Let's see if we can get you to 10 before EOD 🙂
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 1]

Post by obscurity »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:53 pm Town vibes:

Scotty (he's pushing on people and making too much of a show. I looked at his old games and he's not like behaving abnormally different from his town games (https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2201, https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2203) but also old games)

Wikgz (feels like his usual weird self, he's doing his weird sheeping thing)

Bad vibes:

Mac: his vibes are off and he's not making much sense.

Cape: really not a fan of his opening at all

Everyone else:

Null
Oh Sabi spew also pointed to Wilgy V; mainly because I feel like a wolf would cough up a better reason on Wilgy at this point than "feels like usual self:

Thank you @pyxxy , if you have a town game I'd like to look at it too because I'm worried I need to regard you more closely.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by pyxxy »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:46 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:58 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:18 pm I have a...its not really a difference check, idk what to call it, anyways I have mech info that there's at least one mafia between ruri/schia/falcon, I think its probably ruri
So....a red on Ruri/Schia.

Wish Ruri would show up to fullclaim but that was always a long shot.

Still wanna yeet Lily. One time, Sloonei had a red check on 5 players and we burned through them and they were all town and iirc, so was Sloonei. It was...not ideal.
this is kind of a weird reaction. like, if jack is with falcon, i don't think he immediately ignores the falcon part of the claim if he has TMI there, idk?
ack also completely ignores the Schia part of the fake red check.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:32 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:53 pm Town vibes:

Scotty (he's pushing on people and making too much of a show. I looked at his old games and he's not like behaving abnormally different from his town games (https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2201, https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2203) but also old games)

Wikgz (feels like his usual weird self, he's doing his weird sheeping thing)

Bad vibes:

Mac: his vibes are off and he's not making much sense.

Cape: really not a fan of his opening at all

Everyone else:

Null
Oh Sabi spew also pointed to Wilgy V; mainly because I feel like a wolf would cough up a better reason on Wilgy at this point than "feels like usual self:

Thank you @pyxxy , if you have a town game I'd like to look at it too because I'm worried I need to regard you more closely.
've only been playing so long so I think I'm getting better pretty fast, so this town game is immediately prior to my scum game.
https://webdiplomacy.net/contrib/phpBB3 ... f=4&t=4268

As a VT, I drew a PR hunting NK N2, so a bunch of content to read.
http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?us ... t=D1-&g=75

I would generally agree that my scum game appears to be much scarier than my town game. By like, a lot.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

@pyxxy Thank you

Meanwhile can I get a clearer view of your reads this game? An ordered reads' list, if possible? Your ISO jumps around a lot. You had Falcon scum but last post you seem to think Sabi spewed him town. I just would like a better idea of where your head is at, because you do scare me a little.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:04 pm
oh also irt kills

ate to be that guy but, am I wrong to want the flavor name from nook?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Just reached Pyxxy EOD Jack got eliminated and I think it is decent/feel sort of mindmeldy on both of us being like "yeah Jack may be town but we need him flipped" so admittedly paranoia slightly better by then.

My issue is I townread Wilgy fairly strongly, but there aren't any scumreads I feel amazing about.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

Dead air, dead villager. I'm not seeing much push back on a Wilgy lynch, Jack was thrashing by comparison
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:50 pm @pyxxy Thank you

Meanwhile can I get a clearer view of your reads this game? An ordered reads' list, if possible? Your ISO jumps around a lot. You had Falcon scum but last post you seem to think Sabi spewed him town. I just would like a better idea of where your head is at, because you do scare me a little.
eally wish sloonei would update the og post for who's still alive :/

tiers ordered

strong tr:
Creature
Ruri

tr:
Neon
obscurity
Seanzie

unsure:
DrWilgy
anne
Porscha
falcon45ca

bad vibes:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Schiavetto

So I'm willing to vote schia or nook today, I think. Re-reading sabi moved falcon out of bad vibes into unsure.

[VOTE: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

anne wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:12 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:59 am @anne why did you tr cape and seanzie for not giving AI content?

@Cape90 same question but in regards to Falcon?

@obscurity why do you think what I said wasn't fake able?

@Scotty you have a lot of thoughts on people's openings. Rank em

@Neon why did Anne vote you?

@DrWilgy why did you choose cape to kingmaker and why are we kingmaking a closed set up
None of these questions are productive because they make assumptions. You're assuming that Seanzie and Cape90 haven't towntold, which I disagree with. Seanzie had a pretty loud opening, immediately declaring himself as town and asserting that he knew who the wolves were. This isn't super townie, but it is lightly townie to be so brazen. Cape90 came out right away with a clear townread on falcon and was somewhat skeptical of people already calling him townie, to me those things are lightly townie because it shows a small level of self-absorption and it's stating a read clearly so early on in the game without any "frills".

I mean they're definitely not locktown level or anywhere near, but those were the openings that seemed the best to me. Similarly, why would Neon know why I scumread them when I didn't really provide an explanation beyond quoting the post I thought was scummy?
you guys ever wonder if this anne will appear again at some point
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:01 pm Dead air, dead villager. I'm not seeing much push back on a Wilgy lynch, Jack was thrashing by comparison
Jack and Wilgy were the ones thrashing, and Jack's dead. If Wilgy is a hit, then they are likely demotivated, so won't be thrashing, and the final wolf would only thrash if they were in a bad spot since in a wolf!Wilgy world, the fourth wolf being deep is their only chance at success right now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:01 pm Dead air, dead villager. I'm not seeing much push back on a Wilgy lynch, Jack was thrashing by comparison
this is true
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:26 pm
Jack and Wilgy were the ones thrashing, and Jack's dead. If Wilgy is a hit, then they are likely demotivated, so won't be thrashing, and the final wolf would only thrash if they were in a bad spot since in a wolf!Wilgy world, the fourth wolf being deep is their only chance at success right now.
also a good point
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

do the people who think Wilgy is mafia have experience with Wilgy + consider this in his range?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:23 pm
anne wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:12 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:59 am @anne why did you tr cape and seanzie for not giving AI content?

@Cape90 same question but in regards to Falcon?

@obscurity why do you think what I said wasn't fake able?

@Scotty you have a lot of thoughts on people's openings. Rank em

@Neon why did Anne vote you?

@DrWilgy why did you choose cape to kingmaker and why are we kingmaking a closed set up
None of these questions are productive because they make assumptions. You're assuming that Seanzie and Cape90 haven't towntold, which I disagree with. Seanzie had a pretty loud opening, immediately declaring himself as town and asserting that he knew who the wolves were. This isn't super townie, but it is lightly townie to be so brazen. Cape90 came out right away with a clear townread on falcon and was somewhat skeptical of people already calling him townie, to me those things are lightly townie because it shows a small level of self-absorption and it's stating a read clearly so early on in the game without any "frills".

I mean they're definitely not locktown level or anywhere near, but those were the openings that seemed the best to me. Similarly, why would Neon know why I scumread them when I didn't really provide an explanation beyond quoting the post I thought was scummy?
you guys ever wonder if this anne will appear again at some point
it feels kinda fake from anne tbh like the first paragraph can be summarized as "sean said he's town and I dont think maf would do that so he towntold" and "cape had a townread and acted suspicious off the bat which is also town tell" and then like slam dunk - toned sabi from this weak perspective. idk kinda fake
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:28 pm do the people who think Wilgy is mafia have experience with Wilgy + consider this in his range?
the only wolf wilgy game I played with him was like my second FM game ever like 10 months ago and I kept pushing him for doing an emoji gimmick in a mountainous set up cuz it's anti town and he finally gave it up but he was voted out day 3 or something

mac always be harping on "PUT RESPECK ON WILGY WOLF GAME THO" every time wilgy is town so idk
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:33 pm how long are you going to use that stale argument before you're just a wolf, Creature?

tbh.

also yeah Falcon could be mafia.

my top townreads are now Wilgy/Schiavetto/Anne/Jack.

B)
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:54 pm and yeah my thought on jack is he will flip town but i don't oppose his flip if only to advance the game at this point.
It was you I was thinking of. You weren't pushing for Creature like Wilgy was, but I remember this post now. You're all like "Creature might be wolf" then Lucy voted Jack and you were like "uhh... maybe not". As if you WANTED WANTED WANTED to push Creature but you were more worried about your thread positioning than you should be.

And yeah, you definitely tried to save Jack.

Bad.

Obscurity has high deepwolf potential. Not worth going for today, but they should not be given a pass moving forward.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:32 pm
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:33 pm how long are you going to use that stale argument before you're just a wolf, Creature?

tbh.

B)
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:54 pm and yeah my thought on jack is he will flip town but i don't oppose his flip if only to advance the game at this point.
It was you I was thinking of. You weren't pushing for Creature like Wilgy was, but I remember this post now. You're all like "Creature might be wolf" then Lucy voted Jack and you were like "uhh... maybe not". As if you WANTED WANTED WANTED to push Creature but you were more worried about your thread positioning than you should be.

Bad.

Obscurity has high deepwolf potential. Not worth going for today, but they should not be given a pass moving forward.
yus obscurity was lucy's tinfoil at eod before she died
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

also imagine having schia as a top town read in that scenario lol
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

tbh.

B)

Bad.

it was an ephemeral thought i had but legit 10 minutes later i was like "creature still town, NVM" which was hours before EOD; + where did i try to save jack? pretty strongly was okay with him flipping all day.

i don't think it's unreasonable to assume i could be a deepwolf though, so fair enough. i'd like to think for the amount of effort i've put into this game i could've pretty easily saved jack if we were partners (or otherwise taken a strong stance against him and been ubercleared) rather than a lameass "welp he'll prob flip town but let's flip him" but i don't think it's unreasonable to tinfoil.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:39 pm

tbh.

B)

Bad.

it was an ephemeral thought i had but legit 10 minutes later i was like "creature still town, NVM" which was hours before EOD; + where did i try to save jack? pretty strongly was okay with him flipping all day.

i don't think it's unreasonable to assume i could be a deepwolf though, so fair enough. i'd like to think for the amount of effort i've put into this game i could've pretty easily saved jack if we were partners (or otherwise taken a strong stance against him and been ubercleared) rather than a lameass "welp he'll prob flip town but let's flip him" but i don't think it's unreasonable to tinfoil.
Continually saying that you think Jack is town is trying to save Jack, regardless of how many times you also say something like "but I'm okay with him flipping".

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tbh.

B)

Bad.

Hot take

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sorry, you feel Wilgy was thrashy? Are there some posts specifically that you can point to?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Yes *gestures vaguely at WIlgy's entire EoD4*

But yeah, I'll go gather then, even though yeah Wilgy was clearly thrashing yesterday.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:38 pm
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:33 pm

tbh.

B)
add Porcha
the colored parts are the weird parts
@obscurity would you like to re-eval and try writing a reads list again
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@falcon45ca
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:12 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:52 pm @Schiavetto help me yeet Creature.

@DrWilgy and @falcon45ca and @pyxxy

By our powers combined, we can avoid another tragedy for the MafiaSyndicate Universe.
Like I disagree with the votes on you, but I'd not yeet Creature in your place.

You two are more likely T/T than you Falc/Nook either of those slots may flip w.

~~~~~~

@falcon45ca my friend, you have an hour to do some legitimate hunting. Collect a pelt. What do you make of me currently? What do you make of Jack? Nook? Your Creature votes previous, what were those based on?
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:38 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:16 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:52 pm @Schiavetto help me yeet Creature.

By our powers combined, we can avoid another tragedy for the MafiaSyndicate Universe.
This doesn't help your case. You seem uninterested to solve.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:21 pm Like honestly, who has spent more time solving today, me or Creature?

Who has spent more time solving, D4 me or entire game Creature?

I'd be offended if I thought you were town.
Eh. I actually kinda agree with Jack here. I can imagine being frustrated by this.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:20 pm

You two are more likely T/T than you Falc/Nook either of those slots may flip w.

~~~~~~

@falcon45ca my friend, you have an hour to do some legitimate hunting. Collect a pelt. What do you make of me currently? What do you make of Jack? Nook? Your Creature votes previous, what were those based on?
Let's do these all as GTH reads, and I'll give blurb or two, shall we? I've not spent a lot of time reading, and I'm not pretend like I have.

I did go thru Jack's ISO quickly a short time ago, and the thing that struck me the most is how...I dunno, polite? It is. I didn't really get the sense he's trying to get his hands dirty. GTH he's town tho, even if that sounds odd from what I've just said.

Nook is never an easy read for me, I just find the few posts I've read to have an agenda...like, he's scheming behind the scenes and guiding things in his own subtle way. GTH he's Maf

I find Creatures early interactions with me to come across like he's TR my slot, and there's no reason to do so. GTH he's Maf
I'm rescinding my read on Falcon for now, I think W falcon kinda just ignores my inquiry tbh. This is also the lightest of reads which I need more content for.

Also I'm half inclined to believe Jack's read.

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:45 pm This EoD feels bad.

Jack V Creature is T/T

Vetto with the lone Lucy vote lol.

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:52 pm Did a quick last min skim of Creature and I don't remember why I recall him being towny.

This post early d1 stood out to me
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:37 pm lmao Sabi is so town

but prob for a very bad reason
Then Rondo Dies and his entire gameplan this cycle has been "Lily wagon bad, yeet Jack" on loop.

No, I agree with Jack here, Creature hasn't been solving he's been stuck on loop.

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:05 pm Now that I've skimmed (ty work day ending btw), I recall thinking Creature was wolfy early into the game because of their seeming willingness to vote wherever.

Just in review of today, there's like:
one
Creature wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:31 pm
obscurity wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:49 pm This kill basically says that the people who shut up are bigger threats than the people trying to be loud and control stuff (that and possibly doc dodging)

@Ruri who did you target

I think Jack is town but I'm not planning to try to control anything anymore, placing my vote on who I suspect.
Jack wagon yesterday seemed pretty pure yesterday (Seanzie, NANOOK, Rondo, Lilypetal, me). In contrast, the Lilypetal wagon was full of sketchballs (anne, Neon, falcon45ca, Jack himself, Ruri + 3 or 4 players I forgot).

atp I am considering Jack outed because I'm struggling to see the world Jack is town and wolves decided to pile on the Lilypetal wagon without ever touching the town!Jack wagon.
two
Creature wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:36 pm
obscurity wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:49 pm This kill basically says that the people who shut up are bigger threats than the people trying to be loud and control stuff (that and possibly doc dodging)

@Ruri who did you target

I think Jack is town but I'm not planning to try to control anything anymore, placing my vote on who I suspect.
Jack wagon yesterday seemed pretty pure yesterday (Seanzie, NANOOK, Rondo, Lilypetal, me). In contrast, the Lilypetal wagon was full of sketchballs (anne, Neon, falcon45ca, Jack himself, Ruri + 3 or 4 players I forgot).

atp I am considering Jack outed because I'm struggling to see the world Jack is town and wolves decided to pile on the Lilypetal wagon without ever touching the town!Jack wagon.
Oh right the Lilypetal wagon also had Porscha, Schiavetto and obscurity.

Jack wagon: me, Seanzie, NANOOK, Lilypetal, Rondo (before moving to random vanity wagon, most specifically anne).

Lilypetal wagon: anne, Neon, falcon45ca, Jack, Ruri, Porscha, Schiavetto, Obscurity.

I know I'm town. Both Lilypetal and Rondo flipped town. So unless there's wolf within Seanzie/NANOOK, wolves didn't bother to join the Jack wagon yesterday, not even to split their votes up.
three
Creature wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:01 pm Jack should prob be resolved today because yesterday's Lilypetal wagon sucked ass and I find it hard wolves all piled there and none of them went for a town!Jack mislynch.
four
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:31 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:30 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:35 pm @Creature why are you going jack again, i’m much more confident in wigly/anne flips
I can do Jack or anne today.
I think both are likely wolves.

I have a preference for Jack because we need to sort yesterday's wagons. If Jack and Lily were v/v then why were the wolves all on Lilypetal and not a single one on Jack?
five
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:38 pm
I'll use it until Jack flips or is mech cleared somehow. The Lilypetal wagon yesterday was extremely wolfy and I feel like its motovation was to save wolf!Jack.

If that's not convincing you on wolf!Jack:
- Jack seemed mostly worried about how he looked than solving.
- Jack's play here is not matching King of the Hill.
- Mac was wolfreading Jack with an actual tell.
- Mac would say we should always sort the counterwagon.
six
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:15 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:33 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:27 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:23 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:03 pm Here are the post counts from the start of Day 3. I screenshotted them before the night ended but was too lazy/forgetful to post them.
Neon: 160
obscurity: 130
anne: 79
DrWilgy: 75
Jackofhearts2005: 73
RondoDimBuckle: 67
lucy: 64
Creature: 63
Lilypetal: 60
Porscha: 37
Seanzie: 34
Schiavetto: 26
pyxxy: 25
falcom45ca: 23
NANOOK: 12
Ruro: 2
After Creature pointed out I wasn't post capped, I realized I had been counting from the start of D3, which would put me at like 100 posts. I'm not in antispew. I'm just super bad at timezones.
That's a joke. I'm super bad at checking that Sloonei's most recent postcount was for the day phase we were currently on
i'm wiling to believe mistake cuz idk wtf my post count is I just assume it's too low to not even worry about

but i'm still making squinty eyes at you
Why? I'm clearly townie. Everyone who actually isos me says so.

Creature and Lucy are just blindly following a player they know they shouldn't. Go count how many times it's been pointed out to Creature that Mac didn't even scumread Anne but he just stiffly gripping the Jack/Anne wolfread "cause Mac said so." Idk about Lucy but that's not town Creature. Town Creature actually has his own reads and they're actually good and based on things.

And then Pxxy doesn't scumread me at all.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

I wolfread you and anne independently of Mac at this rate. The way the Lilypetal wagon happened was pretty bad and anne seems to be hard wolfsiding here.
Arguments that are all just the same thing "Lily was a bad wagon, get Jack for it". That's been Creature's entire day today.

This post feels gross. It's a complete discredit where I don't think a discredit belongs when Jack has actually been here today.

Like none of Creature's posts I think go into actual discussion with Jack today. It's also like the Rondo NK was completely ignored for purposes outside of killing Jack which I already pointed out seems in disagreement with the gif poster's PoE.

And maybe I'm screaming at the wind just because of how ick this Jack yeet feels, but I still really don't like it. Creature's ISO did nothing but further that feeling.

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:08 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:05 pm Why are you all trying too damn hard to save Jack? Is there any good reason to townread him or are you all just afraid of possibly mislynching a strong player?

I've stated a lot of reasons to wolfread Jack even non-Mac related reasons. I have yet to see an actual reason to townread Jack that is not "jAcK iS pRoBaBlY tOwN".

The Lilypetal wagon grew with little to no resistance and afair Jack was leading until like 8 players were piled on Lilypetal.

Even with Jack being the counterwagon to a mislynch and the optimacy of solving counterwagons to mislynch, it feels like it's pretty damn hard to get anyone to vote Jack.
It just doesn't make sense with Rondo dying, and I'm partial to believing your read on Jack at this point.

The points that I've seen are mostly Lily wagon related, which I've already pointed out are moot, and then Mac legacy related which I'm not sure about.

None of the lines of play today point to Jack being wolf.

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:19 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:11 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:05 pm Why are you all trying too damn hard to save Jack? Is there any good reason to townread him or are you all just afraid of possibly mislynching a strong player?

I've stated a lot of reasons to wolfread Jack even non-Mac related reasons. I have yet to see an actual reason to townread Jack that is not "jAcK iS pRoBaBlY tOwN".

The Lilypetal wagon grew with little to no resistance and afair Jack was leading until like 8 players were piled on Lilypetal.

Even with Jack being the counterwagon to a mislynch and the optimacy of solving counterwagons to mislynch, it feels like it's pretty damn hard to get anyone to vote Jack.
It just doesn't make sense with Rondo dying, and I'm partial to believing your read on Jack at this point.

The points that I've seen are mostly Lily wagon related, which I've already pointed out are moot, and then Mac legacy related which I'm not sure about.

I'm pretty sure Jack literally watched Rondo demolish two wolves in King of the Hill so Jack has good reasons to fearkill Rondo. I don't think Jack nightkills me here because I get mislynched a lot and often tinfoil my own reads. There's no way you can townread Jack from a common nightkill.
It's more than the nightkill, it's the momentum of the game. The game immediately today went into a wagon on Jack and that's pretty much it. There's been no solving around it, the wagon just exists and has stuck.

Also NK analysis always seems to get discredited for some reason. Rondo was literally posting gifs. You've posted as to why you weren't NK'd fine, but there's Nook and Seanzie, and Seanzie is about as cleared as can be.

I g2g now, [VOTE: Creature] aubergine may be on via mobile, but we'll see. Site's been real FONKY on my phone and I have like 10 posts left.

Wilgy strongly defended Jack, flipped on Creature out of nowhere (apparently with an early game Creature wolf read, even though Wilgy was townreading Creature), and was the most adamant person trying to save Jack except perhaps Jack himself.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:47 pm
Sorry, you feel Wilgy was thrashy? Are there some posts specifically that you can point to?
it's 16 posts worth. could have included 1 more but wasn't worth it imo. spoiler'd cuz very long.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:29 am
Creature wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:01 pm Jack should prob be resolved today because yesterday's Lilypetal wagon sucked ass and I find it hard wolves all piled there and none of them went for a town!Jack mislynch.
I just don't get this. Why would wolves not go on W Jack or one of the vanity votes? Jack votes when Lily was clearly going over would just be easy equity without a teammate risk?

Also do you disagree that Lily was needing to be resolved? I can't tell if you are/were truly upset with the Lily wagon or if that's ruse.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:38 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:36 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:23 am too bad rondo can't give his poe eh
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:57 am Town:
Anne
Wilgy
Obscurity

Probably town:
Mac
Seanzie
Falcon
Rondo

Idk:
Neon
Nanook
Creature
Porscha
Pix
Ruri

One
scum here:
Lucy
Lily

Scum:
Sabi

Roughly in order outside of the idk category.

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:20 am Town:
Creature
Anne
Neon
Wilgy

Probably Town:
lucy
Jack
Pyxxy
Rondo

Protective?
Ruri

Null:
NANOOK
Schiavetto
Falcon
Porscha

Scum:
Seanzie
lilypetal
Porscha wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:23 am too bad rondo can't give his poe eh
I read this as Jack probably town with Lucy as a remaining wolf.

Also alot of Rondo's gifs following this seemed to have beef with the whole Ruri/Nook thing, but I can't really make heads of it.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:41 am
obscurity wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:17 pm I find it odd that Jack would choose to kill some guy posting gifs who parked on a random vanity wagon over the multiple people tunneling him who are clearer and I stand by my read on him.
vibe
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:11 am
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:07 am Wilgy why do you think you're still alive if you're clearing all the right people?

I think everyone should be asking themselves that.
That's been my entire headspace, and I seriously think it's because a NK on the gif poster does literally nothing to the Jack wagon.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:41 am
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:24 pm doc dodge read felt Fine

i have zero objections to lucy/jackwagons today
Like, fr, Schivetto you have like 2 more hunting posts than Ruri and this post perpetuating the momentum on Jack with no further data is just kinda gross.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:48 am
Schiavetto wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:45 am Do you think I'm scum?
I think I have arguments at least for others to be town. I don't have the slightest clue as to your headspace.

Plus a Rondo kill into "push Jack" just fits as to what I'd expect of the wolf.

I'd call Falcon lv 1 and you lv 1.15.

Perhaps fill me in on your thoughts? What makes Jack a good yeet?
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:57 am
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:10 pm jack vote is fine. creature mixup makes sense in the context of this from jack
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:46 pm And @falcon45ca @Schiavetto @porscha don't think I'm leaving you out of this. You don't know what to do!

You don't know whether to cheer or boo Lilypetal. You don't know whether to cheer or boo Ruri.

I'm curious. Who do you think that affects? You think that affects Lilypetal? You think that affects Ruri?

No!

It affects me, the only champion who has votes, the person who deserves to not be yeeted and to have his reads followed EACH AND EVERY DAY! And I am SICK! I am SICK OF NOT GETTING THE RESPECT I DESERVE! :mad:
which feels like your standard ~*~*~rule of three~*~*~ junk
Alright, so this is the post right?

Creature mixup has no meaning to me, care to elaborate?

Voting Jack for using a triplet is scummy. Rule of 3 is a yoke and I've never seen it catch scum.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:20 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:08 pm Wilgy, who else do you think is scum besides Falcon? Because I don't think Falcon is the way to go, today. Wolf Falcon would have just voted me by now.
1 wolf in Creature/Obscurity/Porscha maybe Anne/Neon if I'm starting to reassess the clears I gave them.

Schiavetto's slot can be a wolf.

Nook can be a wolf.

This gamestate doesn't point to you being wolf. Lucy/Seanzie I would need to be really hard pressed into revoking the Sabi clear. I don't see pyxxy's posts having a scum angle too. Hard to detour me from that one at this point.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:05 pm I have 19 left so I gotta be abit conservative
lucy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:35 pm @Creature why are you going jack again, i’m much more confident in wigly/anne flips

I have a preference for Jack because we need to sort yesterday's wagons. If Jack and Lily were v/v then why were the wolves all on Lilypetal and not a single one on Jack?
Again, I don't like your conclusion that all the wolves were on Lily. Seems very jump the gun.
I'll use it until Jack flips or is mech cleared somehow. The Lilypetal wagon yesterday was extremely wolfy and I feel like its motovation was to save wolf!Jack.

Again, why does a save on Jack have to be 5 wolves over?
pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:43 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:07 pm
anne wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:01 pm didn't sabi claim mason or am i tripping? its either that or she scumslipped maybe
I claim neither.

I crumbled what my role is already. I'm tracker. I tracked anne N1. My report came out with no results.
ait a second

How come sabi said "I tracked anne N1." and not "I tracked you N1."

This is a response to anne after all.

Was this written with the thread audience in mind instead of the person who asked the question? Am I overthinking this?
No, I like this a lot.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:46 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:21 pm And that is if not Falcon. If Falcon the game gets much easier.

Engagement reading Falcon hasn't been wrong so far this year.
Engage me baby
I tried earlier my guy, where are my responses?

~~~

Maybe I'm tilted to much towards trying to understand the threadstate more so than the players. I just still don't see how Jack wolf nks Rondo instead of Creature.

Falcon/Schia I think are way better yeets than Jack right now. Even Nook I think feels a better yeet than Jack.

~~~~~~

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:38 pm

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:21 pm Like honestly, who has spent more time solving today, me or Creature?

Who has spent more time solving, D4 me or entire game Creature?

I'd be offended if I thought you were town.
Eh. I actually kinda agree with Jack here. I can imagine being frustrated by this.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:20 pm

~~~~~~

Let's do these all as GTH reads, and I'll give blurb or two, shall we? I've not spent a lot of time reading, and I'm not pretend like I have.

I did go thru Jack's ISO quickly a short time ago, and the thing that struck me the most is how...I dunno, polite? It is. I didn't really get the sense he's trying to get his hands dirty. GTH he's town tho, even if that sounds odd from what I've just said.

Nook is never an easy read for me, I just find the few posts I've read to have an agenda...like, he's scheming behind the scenes and guiding things in his own subtle way. GTH he's Maf

I find Creatures early interactions with me to come across like he's TR my slot, and there's no reason to do so. GTH he's Maf
I'm rescinding my read on Falcon for now, I think W falcon kinda just ignores my inquiry tbh. This is also the lightest of reads which I need more content for.

Also I'm half inclined to believe Jack's read.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:45 pm This EoD feels bad.

Jack V Creature is T/T

Vetto with the lone Lucy vote lol.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:52 pm Did a quick last min skim of Creature and I don't remember why I recall him being towny.

This post early d1 stood out to me
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:37 pm lmao Sabi is so town

but prob for a very bad reason
Then Rondo Dies and his entire gameplan this cycle has been "Lily wagon bad, yeet Jack" on loop.

No, I agree with Jack here, Creature hasn't been solving he's been stuck on loop.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:05 pm Now that I've skimmed (ty work day ending btw), I recall thinking Creature was wolfy early into the game because of their seeming willingness to vote wherever.

Just in review of today, there's like:
one

@Ruri who did you target

two
Creature wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:36 pm

@Ruri who did you target

Oh right the Lilypetal wagon also had Porscha, Schiavetto and obscurity.

Jack wagon: me, Seanzie, NANOOK, Lilypetal, Rondo (before moving to random vanity wagon, most specifically anne).

Lilypetal wagon: anne, Neon, falcon45ca, Jack, Ruri, Porscha, Schiavetto, Obscurity.

I know I'm town. Both Lilypetal and Rondo flipped town. So unless there's wolf within Seanzie/NANOOK, wolves didn't bother to join the Jack wagon yesterday, not even to split their votes up.
three
four

five

six
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:15 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:33 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:27 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:23 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:03 pm Here are the post counts from the start of Day 3. I screenshotted them before the night ended but was too lazy/forgetful to post them.
Neon: 160
obscurity: 130
anne: 79
DrWilgy: 75
Jackofhearts2005: 73
RondoDimBuckle: 67
lucy: 64
Creature: 63
Lilypetal: 60
Porscha: 37
Seanzie: 34
Schiavetto: 26
pyxxy: 25
falcom45ca: 23
NANOOK: 12
Ruro: 2
After Creature pointed out I wasn't post capped, I realized I had been counting from the start of D3, which would put me at like 100 posts. I'm not in antispew. I'm just super bad at timezones.
That's a joke. I'm super bad at checking that Sloonei's most recent postcount was for the day phase we were currently on
i'm wiling to believe mistake cuz idk wtf my post count is I just assume it's too low to not even worry about

but i'm still making squinty eyes at you
Why? I'm clearly townie. Everyone who actually isos me says so.

Creature and Lucy are just blindly following a player they know they shouldn't. Go count how many times it's been pointed out to Creature that Mac didn't even scumread Anne but he just stiffly gripping the Jack/Anne wolfread "cause Mac said so." Idk about Lucy but that's not town Creature. Town Creature actually has his own reads and they're actually good and based on things.
And then Pxxy doesn't scumread me at all.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

I wolfread you and anne independently of Mac at this rate. The way the Lilypetal wagon happened was pretty bad and anne seems to be hard wolfsiding here.
Arguments that are all just the same thing "Lily was a bad wagon, get Jack for it". That's been Creature's entire day today.

This post feels gross. It's a complete discredit where I don't think a discredit belongs when Jack has actually been here today.

Like none of Creature's posts I think go into actual discussion with Jack today. It's also like the Rondo NK was completely ignored for purposes outside of killing Jack which I already pointed out seems in disagreement with the gif poster's PoE.

And maybe I'm screaming at the wind just because of how ick this Jack yeet feels, but I still really don't like it. Creature's ISO did nothing but further that feeling.

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:19 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:11 pm

I'm pretty sure Jack literally watched Rondo demolish two wolves in King of the Hill so Jack has good reasons to fearkill Rondo. I don't think Jack nightkills me here because I get mislynched a lot and often tinfoil my own reads. There's no way you can townread Jack from a common nightkill.
It's more than the nightkill, it's the momentum of the game. The game immediately today went into a wagon on Jack and that's pretty much it. There's been no solving around it, the wagon just exists and has stuck.

Also NK analysis always seems to get discredited for some reason. Rondo was literally posting gifs. You've posted as to why you weren't NK'd fine, but there's Nook and Seanzie, and Seanzie is about as cleared as can be.

I g2g now, [VOTE: Creature] aubergine may be on via mobile, but we'll see. Site's been real FONKY on my phone and I have like 10 posts left.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

mao am I going to end up feeling exactly the same about Wigly today as I did about Jack yesterday XD
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:39 pm also imagine having schia as a top town read in that scenario lol
i am a chaotic mess when i'm trying to solve something difficult for me to figure out ;~; but i've been messy AF in a way that would be completely unnecessary as wolf. like, my wolf game is me essentially picking set targets and pushing them with a motive in mind - it's much more neat/organized and goal-oriented. the fact that i've pushed pretty much every player here at some point and changed my reads a billion times is why i'm town, simply because i don't view that approach as necessary as wolf.
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:42 pm
obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:39 pm

tbh.

B)

Bad.

Continually saying that you think Jack is town is trying to save Jack, regardless of how many times you also say something like "but I'm okay with him flipping".
if i was trying to save jack i'd be pushing another wagon option/approaching it very differently.. but eh, i mean i guess i can see your POV, i just felt comfortable with him flipping and making that clear to me was not trying to save him. the whole "he will probably flip town but" was half me just selfishly wanting the cred, though, so i can see where you'd interpret it that way, especially when we are seeing things with Wilgy differently too. i am still stuck on FMPOV i think mafia would take a better stance against Jack (and/or be less.. obvious? about it) in a game where they have to survive so many MLs.. i'm not sure how it's going with KP but if it's the same as its been thus far then yeah numbers quite townsided, and mafia's path to victory is pretty narrow, knock on wood.

@Porscha I made a list in my last post, but I've finished some more detailed notes. I only have 2 posts left so I'm being sparing.

► Show Spoiler
So,

Town-->Scum
Seanzie
Neon

Ruri
Creature

Porscha
Anne
Pyxxy

Wilgy
Schiavetto
NANOOK
Falcon

So I guess the only way this changed from my previous list is Neon slightly higher, but pretty much the same, and I suppose there may be more "logical" reasons for Wilgy mafia than I thought. But yeah the Schia read was dumb and impulsive.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:22 am
Schiavetto wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:57 am There's one in Wilgy or pyxxy, leaning Wilgy for creature-y reasons. But it's definitely not omgus.
why do you think one in these two specifically? also does anyone have a link to the great Pyxxy wolf game that's been mentioned a couple times?

also if Neon's best wolf game was the one she linked on Mafiauniverse, she's probably town here.. she barely posted in comparison and seems completely different. i couldn't figure out how to ISO on the other site though.
I can find the pyxxy game but it's also webdip and it has some toxic stuff going on in it lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:27 pm
obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:23 pm
elaborate?
he just provides a poe, promises to iso later, votes neon for lame-o reasons. i guess if he comes back and actually isos those people and goes more in-depth it's not as bad, but his content is just posting because he's being pressured to, not because he believes the stuff coming out of his mouth
At least wrt me it felt like he was basically like things aren't looking good for me but neon has some traction so let's throw a bunch of garbage at her and see if any of it sticks. I'm me though so I might be biased wrt how I'm being treated... but that last post about me just felt waaaaaay awful.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

thank you for the reads list with pros and cons oscar. was great with your side of wifom wine in your first paragraph

Return to “Previous Rackets”