NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 5]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:37 am
Neon wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:18 am
Neon wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:18 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:13 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:53 pm Porscha's actually one that I'd like some others to run through the ISO of if you have the capacity for it.
come one, come all! step up to the porscha ISO challenge!
Spoiler: show
there aren't any prizes tho
Can i just continue to blindly call you town instead?

it'snot really blindly I believe it. For reasons.
the reasons are how you play in every game I've played with you as town.
doesnt seem like most see it so I'm not sure what you are seeing that others aren't
Feels almost identical to the FoL game/a couple games here to me *shrugs*
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 6]

Admittedly I have zero insight into your wolf game though and you could easily play me like a fiddle lol.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

I guess I agree the stuff on Ruri doesn't look great, but what Creature mentioned about Schia's role being useless unless Ruri is real may be true if I'm not misunderstanding..

I'm also still kind of wary of his "soft."

At this point I'm not opposed to Wilgy dying, but I think power role stuff needs to be resolved either today or tomorrow.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Neon wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:42 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:56 pm Can we kill through falcon and schia now or ?

Also @Creature gotta claim targets i think

Mine are

N3 voyeur ruri, no actions besides mine
N4 motion detect creature, positive motion
N5 track pyxxy, visited nobody
Can we kill the obvious choice first? Wilgy is outed.

Look we can pretend that Wilgy might maybe be town because it's too obvious when there's a giant sign practically screaming and pointing directly at them. We can explain it away as mafia setting up a misexe.

But sometimes the obvious choice is just obvious because it's the right answer. 3 elims are screaming at us from dead chat to murder Wilgy unapologetically. Are you going to follow that thread or are we going to let the obvious scum wiggle free from our nets 3 days in a row?

Rarely am I convinced enough to go all in on a scum read instead of a town read. The last time I did I was wrong and it scared me off pushing scum hard for a few games... but at some point I need to believe in myself again and this is unbelievably obvious.
I've had a very good wilgy read the last 8-10 games I've aged with him, and tbf im not locked on it but like

I do think he's town so 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

obscurity wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:29 am I guess I agree the stuff on Ruri doesn't look great, but what Creature mentioned about Schia's role being useless unless Ruri is real may be true if I'm not misunderstanding..

I'm also still kind of wary of his "soft."

At this point I'm not opposed to Wilgy dying, but I think power role stuff needs to be resolved either today or tomorrow.
I mean it could just be a fake claim from schia yeah, empowerer easy to fake/nearly unverifiable and not an uncommon role

I'm sort of inclined to say that mafia probably have a block, empowerer is a pretty good cover for that
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:56 am
Neon wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:42 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:56 pm Can we kill through falcon and schia now or ?

Also @Creature gotta claim targets i think

Mine are

N3 voyeur ruri, no actions besides mine
N4 motion detect creature, positive motion
N5 track pyxxy, visited nobody
Can we kill the obvious choice first? Wilgy is outed.

Look we can pretend that Wilgy might maybe be town because it's too obvious when there's a giant sign practically screaming and pointing directly at them. We can explain it away as mafia setting up a misexe.

But sometimes the obvious choice is just obvious because it's the right answer. 3 elims are screaming at us from dead chat to murder Wilgy unapologetically. Are you going to follow that thread or are we going to let the obvious scum wiggle free from our nets 3 days in a row?

Rarely am I convinced enough to go all in on a scum read instead of a town read. The last time I did I was wrong and it scared me off pushing scum hard for a few games... but at some point I need to believe in myself again and this is unbelievably obvious.
I've had a very good wilgy read the last 8-10 games I've aged with him, and tbf im not locked on it but like

I do think he's town so 🤷‍♀️
But y tho?

ImageImage

His posting patterns, and his reads seem fine to me (in the sense of it makes sense for him to have them as far as I can tell)

Like I said it's not the hard lock god read but 🤷‍♀️
Ruri
The Mark
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself
Aka: Phraze

Post by Ruri »

Hi, still got shot left and chilling.
Mafia Stats
Since Nov 2016: 33W, 42L
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:30 am I don't really trust ruri cuz afaik she has not used a doc shot since she revealed 3 days ago or some shit? like lmao have we considered she might just be lying about her ability uses and already used them n1 and n2? "holstering" n4 and n5 man come on I don't actually believe that lmao

wow lock town doc claim still alive!! how crazy!!

almost like ruri asked me to fix her list and I said sean is the most confirmed town and then sean died!!! kinda over it tbh ruri straight up hasn't been towny and I'm tired of everyone having broken memories and thinking she has been
I protected Obscurity, then holstered. And I don't recall asking you anything.
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:14 am
Ruri wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:52 pm I'm not very familiar with the site too. Just saying.

@Porscha Porschawanna update me so I make an informed decision?
ruri asks me this after I say her reads list seems pretty out of touch and (bad).
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:49 pm
Ruri wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:52 pm I'm not very familiar with the site too. Just saying.

@Porscha Porschawanna update me so I make an informed decision?
here is your post:
Ranking whoever are aliving.

Phraze

Obscurity
Falcon
Porscha
Seanzie
pxxy
Schiavetto
Anne
Neon
DrWilgy
Creature
Nanook

I would move creature up quite a bit, doubtful nook should be that low imo, move falcon down quite a bit, sean more confirmed than me, i'm ok with the middle enough in the null-ish area

I guess I don't think there are 2 wolves within wilgy / creature / nook tbh
no response to this btw. I sorta feel like ruri made her list purposefully incorrect. jack flips with creature pushing and wilgy defending but both of them are bottom 3 poe back to back................................................
Oh, that. You quoted my readlist as being outdated, so I just asked if you wanna update me to complete the commentary on my reads.
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:00 am I am also good with wilgy kill probs cuz i was thinking like fuck I shouldn't have necessarily given up the chase on him yesterday? idk maybe he pocketed me or something idk what's happening
I went to sleep expecting a Wilgy flip. Sad.
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

Saw Schia posts and I'm gonna stick with voting Wilgy.
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

Actually, I'm not sure who to vote. At least not Obscurity and Creature and Falcon.
Mafia Stats
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

an someone link me to a game setup or two where empowerer was a town role? I read the wiki entry but I still don't really understand it.

pyxxy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:00 pm an someone link me to a game setup or two where empowerer was a town role? I read the wiki entry but I still don't really understand it.
It just makes your targets actions strong or unblockable afaik
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Schia empowered Ruri and Ruri didn't even use her shot

Like it's not that hard to @ someone and be like "hey, use your role, I'm going to use my one shot tonight"

IDK it's just like... if you're town do better. Feels like the soft may have been real but it wasn't towny because he wasn't trying to be pro town about it. Am I beating a dead horse or do people see this?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:14 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:00 pm an someone link me to a game setup or two where empowerer was a town role? I read the wiki entry but I still don't really understand it.
ould that mean that if doc saved someone that was being strongman'd, and the doc was empowered, the save would win out?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:37 pm
ould that mean that if doc saved someone that was being strongman'd, and the doc was empowered, the save would win out?
I assume that's the point of it yeah

I kinda have to be careful of my post count cuz I forgot what the limit was, but saw it was 80 when I went to main post to see what oscar's punishment was
And I made a lot of ruri posts so I'll have to be less willy nilly
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Answering a couple questions I have received in private:

Every role in the game is a character from Hot Fuzz. The mafia team’s fake claims were selected at random from a list of Hot Fuzz characters before any roles were assigned to characters. Speculation about character claims could be considered angleshooting, which is heavily discouraged and could result in punishment. For the greater good.

Ties are decided via a coin flip.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

h. Ty Sloonei.

Time for me to drop this post then.

People who cause a tie on webdip are policy killed because ties = no DK. If the rules are different here (ed note: now that I know the rules are different here or at least for this setup), that's my bad. I already thought falcon was sus but I'm sorry for how I reacted in the moment. I was just ready for someone to attempt to tie.

I think the most interesting part is that no one else attempted to tie. To me, I think that means 1) scum was fine with the lead wagons, 2) scum didn't want to actively cause a tie, and 3) the townies on each wagon were afraid of tying.

For me, these three things point towards DrWigly being scum. It feels somewhat reminiscent of D3 when Jack was saved.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

[VOTE: DrWigly] aubergine
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Tbh yeah I'm a little worried the Wilgy stuff is the same with Jack where I'm townreading his post and I want him to be town but gamestate could point to him being mafia.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

@Porscha what are your thoughts on Schiavetta?

That depends heavily on the host and idk what sloon would rule
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Rn my solve is still Porscha and schiavetto because they make sense to me as a team the most even though Porscha has had some very towny moments

Wilgy I just have trouble finding a partner for

I guess unless it's exactly Wilgy/NANOOK, if Wilgy is mafia his partner just decided to let him go which.... is possible? Seems risky with power roles in play, they must be fairly deep in that case..

Idk I think he can be resolved for multiple reasons but having a hard time fitting it in
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:23 pm h. Ty Sloonei.

People who cause a tie on webdip are policy killed because ties = no DK. If the rules are different here (ed note: now that I know the rules are different here or at least for this setup), that's my bad. I already thought falcon was sus but I'm sorry for how I reacted in the moment. I was just ready for someone to attempt to tie.

I think the most interesting part is that no one else attempted to tie. To me, I think that means 1) scum was fine with the lead wagons, 2) scum didn't want to actively cause a tie, and 3) the townies on each wagon were afraid of tying.

For me, these three things point towards DrWigly being scum. It feels somewhat reminiscent of D3 when Jack was saved.
No apologies necessary, I've got thick skin.

Interesting. I have thoughts re: EOD wagons, but this is food for thought
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

@Ruri in case you didn't see the NANOOK stuff, please make sure you 100% use your shot tonight on Creature
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:09 pm

I kinda have to be careful of my post count cuz I forgot what the limit was, but saw it was 80 when I went to main post to see what oscar's punishment was
Feels extremely unlikely to even work. The strongman and the claimed empowerer would both have to target the same person the same night for it to even have value no?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm struggling to see the mechanical benefit of the role lol

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

obscurity wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:33 pm @Porscha what are your thoughts on Schiavetta?
Idk nothing they said prior to their role reveal really pinged me? I've only played with schia once idk her meta but the way she talks inherently pockets me a little lol

I do believe she did attempt softing at ruri because I cant read that post any other way. Ruri, tbf, did make it sound like she was going to use her last shot last night by asking twice(?) who she should doc. You can go on and on about how schia should have publically coordinated with ruri, but ruri has a strong chance of not seeing it (imo) and schia has a very low chance to coordinate with ruri in thread due to ruri's attendance. Additionally, since everybody knows what ruri's role is, it would be pretty easy to dodge the doc heal by simply killing the doctor (may I remind you is still alive btw) or maybe even killing the empowerer if ruri had doc'd someone like sean last night (which should have been a thought a doctor would have considered heavily imo. Sean's NK was anything but a dodge)

In theory the soft could still have been a set up for schia night actions as a wolf role. But if schia was, for example, a roleblocker using empowerer as a cover, there is always a risk ruri knows she was roleblocked via a vis her target dying. And in that scenario, schia would look pretty bad.

That's why I'm finding the role reveal tricky to work around. It's possible ruri did doctor someone and she came into thread following nook's advice and being untruthful. It's possible ruri never had any doc shots, too. Its nebulous by nature, unfortunately. Seems weird for schia to lie about it though when she could have just claimed vanilla or something. Even if schia claimed a role that moves in the event she was tracked, there is 0 reason to say she used it on ruri without her being caught moving n5. Unless ruri/schia are partnered.

Ruri of course made 0 mention of it in what I can only assume will likely be all or almost all of her posts today.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:00 pm

Share your eod thoughts then
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:10 pm

Feels extremely unlikely to even work. The strongman and the claimed empowerer would both have to target the same person the same night for it to even have value no?
In theory? I still don't know what a strongman does, so
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:16 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:10 pm

In theory? I still don't know what a strongman does, so
Isn't strongman just a role that kills through protectives?

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:15 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:00 pm

Share your eod thoughts then
I feel like we had a Maf in the wagons. If the wagons were Town, there's no reason why Maf would care about ties IMO.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Post by DrWilgy »

Allo
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Creature wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:56 pm Ok I'm frustrated and probably allowing someone else to take over.

Anyway I'm Seanzie's mason partner. My track results were:

N2: Lilypetal - nobody
N4: falcon45ca- nobody

Which sucks because I can't discount the existence of mafia goon who just abstained.

Anyway, I think Ruri should be pretty much town for being uncounterclaimed protective besides Seanzie considering the existence of a mafia strongman.

I think the result still looks good for falcon45ca and someone mentioned he was spewed so I'm prob not looking at him today.

I also find obscurity genuinely townie all game, especially when he broke postcap to argue against the anne lynch. My biggest question regarding him is why he voted anne at some point.

That leaves Neon, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, DrWilgy, Porscha, pyxxy, Schiavetto and we need a POE of four to win.
Aye I think this gives us a valid PoE.

Yeeting me, Porscha, Neon and Schia I think closes the game.

The only one I'm not 100% on is Obscurity, but if Obscurity is wolf I think we just lose? As in I don't see a scenario where I wolf read them. I think I only reconsider that slot if both Shia and Porscha don't contain wolf.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:49 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:56 pm Ok I'm frustrated and probably allowing someone else to take over.

Which sucks because I can't discount the existence of mafia goon who just abstained.

Anyway, I think Ruri should be pretty much town for being uncounterclaimed protective besides Seanzie considering the existence of a mafia strongman.

I think the result still looks good for falcon45ca and someone mentioned he was spewed so I'm prob not looking at him today.

I also find obscurity genuinely townie all game, especially when he broke postcap to argue against the anne lynch. My biggest question regarding him is why he voted anne at some point.

That leaves Neon, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, DrWilgy, Porscha, pyxxy, Schiavetto and we need a POE of four to win.

The only one I'm not 100% on is Obscurity, but if Obscurity is wolf I think we just lose? As in I don't see a scenario where I wolf read them. I think I only reconsider that slot if both Shia and Porscha don't contain wolf.
why do you think lucy was NK'd
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Damn phone is being bastard and not keeping me logged in again. Making me redo posts.

I should reset my chrome, but got important history stuff to save first 😭
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:54 pm

Without a doubt it was a push for my slot. Jokes on them tho, my yeet shouldn't lose us the game.

Half inclined to think you were all in on it still. Your interactions with Jack were super hedgey.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:46 pm
anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:38 pm If Creature's observation is true then I'm happy with just nuking Falcon and Wilgy
I'm not sure Falcon is the best bet. Their play today has improved my opinion of them quite a bit. They don't feel like a trapped wolf, instead just a lost townie.

If there is room in the PoE, I'd be okay with adding them, but people like Wilgy and Obscurity are more pressing IMO.

Why aren't you pushing for Obscurity here anymore?
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:24 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:22 pm Aye, that's it for Jack.

I think Neon looks slightly better than Porscha when considering the ISO.

Anne looks bad. Porscha looks bad. Shia I think looks bad? but that's because I think he was accepting the yeet on those interactions. Neon looks bad, but not as bad as I saw Obscurity make it out to be earlier. Obscurity looks good. Falcon looks good. I stand by Creature/Pyxxy/Seanzie clear on this.
Tell me about Anne.
Also obscurity
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:21 pm I think out of the current wagons, I prefer

Wilgy->Anne->Nook
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:32 pm
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:33 pm how long are you going to use that stale argument before you're just a wolf, Creature?

tbh.

also yeah Falcon could be mafia.

my top townreads are now Wilgy/Schiavetto/Anne/Jack.

B)
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:54 pm and yeah my thought on jack is he will flip town but i don't oppose his flip if only to advance the game at this point.
It was you I was thinking of. You weren't pushing for Creature like Wilgy was, but I remember this post now. You're all like "Creature might be wolf" then Lucy voted Jack and you were like "uhh... maybe not". As if you WANTED WANTED WANTED to push Creature but you were more worried about your thread positioning than you should be.

And yeah, you definitely tried to save Jack.

Bad.

Obscurity has high deepwolf potential. Not worth going for today, but they should not be given a pass moving forward.
lucy and sean both want wilgy over with oscar tinfoil. think we know what we have to do, fellas
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also something that stood out from yesterday that I didn't realize was kinda sketch at the time was your push on Falcon as well Porscha.

"You know you need to be flipped" is kinda bad. Jack gave us what we needed to read the slot. Falcon is super clear and his past day cycle has been classic town falc.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

They were literally both towncleared.

This push is still bad imo. Sensible, I get it, but now I'm afraid that maybe you are town who took the bait.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Like, just yeet me for my jack interactions, then yeet Porscha and the game should be as good as solved after that though.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:59 pm

Without a doubt it was a push for my slot. Jokes on them tho, my yeet shouldn't lose us the game.

Half inclined to think you were all in on it still. Your interactions with Jack were super hedgey.
I hardly interacted with jack and yes I was uncertain of his slot. I don't really even feel inclined or pressured to defend myself against your accusation of hedging because there is virtually no way to determine whether I am jack wolf partner who distanced by not interacting and hedging or being disconnected from game at that point with no wolf jack meta not knowing exactly what to do. you will believe 1 is more likely than the other for whatever reason(s) you find / need
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:02 pm Also something that stood out from yesterday that I didn't realize was kinda sketch at the time was your push on Falcon as well Porscha.

"You know you need to be flipped" is kinda bad. Jack gave us what we needed to read the slot. Falcon is super clear and his past day cycle has been classic town falc.
sorry I don't really agree. I think I will use the "low wim falcon is the hard to read falcon" line of reasoning you have used on me this game. thanks
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:04 pm They were literally both towncleared.

This push is still bad imo. Sensible, I get it, but now I'm afraid that maybe you are town who took the bait.
oh okay well feel free to say that to everybody else on your wagon as well
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:04 pm Like, just yeet me for my jack interactions, then yeet Porscha and the game should be as good as solved after that though.
in what universe does that solve the game lmao. what do you expect to happen after you flip and then I flip. like what spew do you expect to be spewed

offering to trade in this scenario, even if genuinely coming from you if you are town, is.................. unbecoming. it implies a lot of confidence in the alignment of my slot and I don't get why you seem tunneled on me from the get go when the obvious line of reasoning after lucy flip AND sean flip afterwards points to you. if you're being framed it is not my fault I see the frame. we all know it's out in broad daylight. find the wolves framing you, or you are getting out-poggered and out-gamed, unfortunately.

I mean frankly the fact that you didn't go over after jack flip AND sean NK means you're doing pretty well getting by. simultaneously focusing on the framing aspect while you live day after day is unbecoming. it's putting me off
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:04 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:59 pm

I hardly interacted with jack and yes I was uncertain of his slot. I don't really even feel inclined or pressured to defend myself against your accusation of hedging because there is virtually no way to determine whether I am jack wolf partner who distanced by not interacting and hedging or being disconnected from game at that point with no wolf jack meta not knowing exactly what to do. you will believe 1 is more likely than the other for whatever reason(s) you find / need
Aye, I don't see the same in the other remaining slots. Also what is there to defend against. What I saw can be teammate indicative so I think getting the best PoE down and yeeting is just the route to go. I don't know wether or not it's like you/Shia or you/neon or neon/Shia, but it's most likely in there.

Your pushes on me just feel wolfy.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”