NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 6]

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:12 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:07 pm Meh my first thought is Pyxxy/NANOOK/Porcha/Wilgy probably does have 1 because there's no way that wagon is fucking pure but if NANOOK is town mafia may not care as much and he seems towny so far today.
I would vote Porscha as well
:really:
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:43 pm Like, the thing that Does actually annoy me is that I feel like I'm being taken as far more antagonistic than I actually have been. And if I have any concern at all it's that when/if I am eventually mischopped my reads, however understated, will be dismissed as arbitrary/retaliatory/"ballistic" when like
I am just going with my gut & my experience of this thread.

I still feel like it's very foolish to just ignore the fact that we had two contentious wagons on two slots with like, decently healthy suspicion around them, only to end the day on "hey what if anne is maf".
can someone remind me what the 2 slots were before it got flipped onto anne
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I don't really trust ruri cuz afaik she has not used a doc shot since she revealed 3 days ago or some shit? like lmao have we considered she might just be lying about her ability uses and already used them n1 and n2? "holstering" n4 and n5 man come on I don't actually believe that lmao

wow lock town doc claim still alive!! how crazy!!

almost like ruri asked me to fix her list and I said sean is the most confirmed town and then sean died!!! kinda over it tbh ruri straight up hasn't been towny and I'm tired of everyone having broken memories and thinking she has been
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

she can come play the game and hold my vote in the meantime
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:38 am I am doc. Vote someone else.
ruri's 4th post of the game btw
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:18 am Rondo being Rondo is fiunny.
Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:13 am Voting me without a counterclaim? Okay bro
Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:15 am Just saying, pressure doesn't mean shit to me. Never had. Your loss if you truly believe that.
Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:16 am If Rondo is counterclaiming then yeet that slot tomorrow. Easy.
Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:20 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:17 am
Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:16 am If Rondo is counterclaiming then yeet that slot tomorrow. Easy.
Hmm? Hmm? Really really?
these are all useless, and her thinking rondo was trying to cc her role was out of nowhere. rondo did nothing to insinuate or imply he was cc'ing her. she was paranoid off the bat. I obviously think there's a reason she was paranoid of cc.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:37 am 2 shot doc. Didn't use any shot since I forgot.
this was a week ago btw. don't think anybody tracked her or saw her move n1 or n2 with confirmation. we cannot confirm whether this post was true by any standard, unless you want to point at her being afk in thread maybe aligning with being afk during nights. she was watched n3, and did nothing as well?
was it night 4 she claimed she went on oscar?
or was it n3 she said she was on oscar, and n4 she holstered? I guess i'll see since i'ma post every single post she has made with commentary. good news is that it's a miraculous 32 posts in total. lmao. I am in so much pain.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:38 am :p Wolf.
Seanzie wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:02 am [VOTE: Ruri] aubergine
:p Incorrect.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:07 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:00 am
Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:37 am 2 shot doc. Didn't use any shot since I forgot.
Okay. This was what I have been waiting for all phase. Or rather, I was waiting for Ruri to claim full doc or something so I could be all smart and point out that all flipped and host confirmed roles were X shot (except maybe Nick Frost) so obviously, Ruri was lying but eh.
Har har.
ha ha forgot to do that part. thanks for reminding me in chat
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:12 am Nanook should fullclaim since I did.
like, for what? sounds unaligned
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:14 am
anne wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:09 am The only thing sus about Ruri is we know there’s a bodyguard so eh but two-shot doc could probably still reasonably exist
A bodyguard isn't a save, just a trade-off.
glad we have established how the bodyguard role works. doesn't discredit anne's statement at all. just makes a pointless comment that goes nowhere
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:26 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:15 pm
anne wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:09 am The only thing sus about Ruri is we know there’s a bodyguard so eh but two-shot doc could probably still reasonably exist
The one thing I'll say about Ruri and why I've stayed here is that I find it somewhat hard to believe that they forgot the site existed until the point they had obtained a multi vote wagon.

Like the timing of their remembering the game existed was awfully convenient.
A lot of my actions across game history is convenient. I just pick up vibes.
maybe ruri's ears actually burn heh
kidding. but like. how convenient that you just happen to pick up on universe vibes when you are getting wagoned. more like wolves pinging you in chat, because that response to neon is so fucking funny
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:14 am I protected obscurity. Rondo dying was probably a dodge but TY for removing the meme.
(when? which night? is this n3?) ("rondo dying was >insert thing a doc would say< but thank you for removing >the guy I was afraid was cc'ing me<")
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:37 am Dunno if I should doc or not. Don't wanna waste a shot.
:really:
Ruri wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:38 am If I was left alive, it's likely I'm gonna stay alive.
well that's just covering in advance for when porscha asks every day "hey why is the doc still alive?" and ruri knows nobody can tell if it's because she's afk in the game or for some other reason, like being a member of the team called mafia
Ruri wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:38 am I holstered. Still got a shot left.
okay so ruri claims n1 n2 and n4 no shots. nook confirms ruri did not move n4. there is no confirmation of her movement n1-n3, yes? unless someone can counter this? this can be explained via multiple things, eh:
1) ruri did in fact already use her ability/s n1 / n2 and has not moved since then
2) ruri is goon and has only been careful to move when she thinks / knows she is not being watched. (maf could have used other player to act upon the kill last night, for example, and therefore dodging nook's track)
3) ruri *has* abilities uses remaining but is not doctor and will only move when she thinks / knows she is not being watched (a night after being watched, for example)
4) etc etc etc who knows

also p.s. I have no idea what jack's role of strongman does so pls explain thx
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:41 am Following obscurity for now. Don't have a strong grasp of gamestate ATM.
but she never will, either

no reason to keep in game via slanking

best case scenario she's town who has good chance of dropping ball or straight up not existing when it matters most in late game

notably still mentioning oscar
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:41 amVoting Neon.
not to belabor neon's points that she gets wagoned by maf all the time, but liiiiiiiiiiike ??? was this sheeping oscar's vote? can easily be interpreted as opportunistic .................................... which yes I am viewing it as such
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:19 am Ranking whoever are aliving.

Phraze

Obscurity
Falcon
Porscha
Seanzie
pxxy
Schiavetto
Anne
Neon
DrWilgy
Creature
Nanook

Based off limited impression from posts seen at random. Middle is null. Bottom is a mixup of rands. Nanook I dislike for the fake checks.
phraze has little reason to even bother making a list when she's admitted to having no grasp of the game. she correctly keeps oscar listed highly to make sense of her sheep on him. putting me and falcon above sean was blasphemous. listing creature so low when he flipped jack was also interesting in the face-grimace kind of way. claims she has nook listed dead last for his "fake checks" (though I would argue they ended up being rather useful? did she not like the fake checks because it specifically pushed her slot in contention with 2 others? is this actually telling?)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:20 am Guess who I should doc?
not sure what this was supposed to mean. was she asking herself? lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:52 pm I'm not very familiar with the site too. Just saying.

@Porscha Porschawanna update me so I make an informed decision?
ruri asks me this after I say her reads list seems pretty out of touch and (bad).
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:49 pm
Ruri wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:52 pm I'm not very familiar with the site too. Just saying.

@Porscha Porschawanna update me so I make an informed decision?
here is your post:
Ranking whoever are aliving.

Phraze

Obscurity
Falcon
Porscha
Seanzie
pxxy
Schiavetto
Anne
Neon
DrWilgy
Creature
Nanook

I would move creature up quite a bit, doubtful nook should be that low imo, move falcon down quite a bit, sean more confirmed than me, i'm ok with the middle enough in the null-ish area

I guess I don't think there are 2 wolves within wilgy / creature / nook tbh
no response to this btw. I sorta feel like ruri made her list purposefully incorrect. jack flips with creature pushing and wilgy defending but both of them are bottom 3 poe back to back................................................
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:41 am I think Neon doubtcasting me without factoring mech is a bad look. I'm not familiar with Neon, so...

Will reread wolf flip.
????? no results here?????? doubt-casting without factoring mech? lol as if ruri claiming doc was just supposed to be instantly accepted as lock town with no skepticism. like as if mech was the only thing ruri has/ had going for her :/ (true)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:44 am Actually I don't remember if there was any wolf flip this game. Might he confusing this for the other game I was wolf in (finished yesterday?).
yeah I mean it finished the day before but she had been dead for multiple days before that lol. wonder if this was a shoehorn comment meant to pad her story that she is just so super duper out of touch. so out of touch she has no idea of her teammates have flipped or not
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:52 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:43 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:00 pm If I were to share reads right now they'd just be townreads. That's not useful to the thread at this point. As I said, when I have a scumread I'll discuss it. Its strategic, but I don't believe this tactic is anti-town.
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:31 pm Oh Anne is town too.
@obscurity why did you say that saying townreads are useless rn but then say a townread like a couple of post later when not much has changed in the game state?
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:18 pm obscurity is obvious town
Wanna enlighten the class on this one? Any other reads you got?
Hmm okay. This was the red slot. Obscurity still town.
ok still making sure everybody knows she thinks oscar is town
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:56 am Besides, whoever tries to yeet an uncountered doc (or sus them generously) isn't thinking to town's benefit.
:thinking: is this not an over-obvious statement to make?
"if u sus doc claim you are wolf siding" lol ok
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:46 am
pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:09 am
Ruri wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:20 am Guess who I should doc?
m gonna say Creature

also were you thinking about Jack as the wolf flip?
I saw mention of a wolf flip and am aware of a Jack I've played with before, though I wasn't sure he was playing or if I confused this with another game. So no, not really.
if you aren't thinking of wolf flips you're scum siding tbh (joking)

again just sorta feels like ruri is being pinched to distance as much as possible post flip by doing the "i'm just super duper afk" line though no other flip was brought up or discussed
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:09 am Every time I think it's a good idea to clear NOOK I start to regret it
obscurity wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:12 am This is hard because I sort of think Neon and Wilgy are both town now. And yeah I'm scared Falcon could just be l*nch bait.

I'll do donr deep dives and try to figure things out later
Ruri wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:42 amMindmelding
glad we are here where ruri surprisingly rides on the "dont worry I still think oscar is town" line
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ruri wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:44 am [VOTE: Nanook[VOTE: ] aubergine] aubergine
[VOTE: [VOTE:

hm.]
aubergine]
aubergine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

ok i'm done nothing looked townie thanks
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

wtf on that vote nook post where I tried to say "hm" lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I literally hate when I get into thread and everybody else dies for the 3 hours I get the opportunity to exist
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:56 pm Can we kill through falcon and schia now or ?

Also @Creature gotta claim targets i think

Mine are

N3 voyeur ruri, no actions besides mine
N4 motion detect creature, positive motion
N5 track pyxxy, visited nobody
Can we kill the obvious choice first? Wilgy is outed.

Look we can pretend that Wilgy might maybe be town because it's too obvious when there's a giant sign practically screaming and pointing directly at them. We can explain it away as mafia setting up a misexe.

But sometimes the obvious choice is just obvious because it's the right answer. 3 elims are screaming at us from dead chat to murder Wilgy unapologetically. Are you going to follow that thread or are we going to let the obvious scum wiggle free from our nets 3 days in a row?

Rarely am I convinced enough to go all in on a scum read instead of a town read. The last time I did I was wrong and it scared me off pushing scum hard for a few games... but at some point I need to believe in myself again and this is unbelievably obvious.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:16 pm I want to sheep Anne and just go Wilgy/Falcon then.. but Schia and Ruri being both real gets increasingly unlikely at this point when Seanzie said to go on him yesterday

Would Cape's commuter be a counter to Strongarm?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:03 pm Concept: we kill in Wilgy/Nook instead of ignoring the wagon situation before yday's Extremely Good anne lim
You were so close... just missed that field goal attempt.

Wilgy. Yes.

Nook. Absolutely not.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Actual footage of Neon today.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Creature wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:40 pm Ftr I'm rn at DrWilgy > Porscha (especially if DrWilgy is town) > Schiavetto

Kinda paranoid of falcon45ca too, but he'd need to be mafia goon who abstained N4 or ninja.
I have no idea how this works so I'm probably be unbelievably dumb but is different like everywhere I play. Why is it unlikely that Falcon could've just not been the killer?

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I am also good with wilgy kill probs cuz i was thinking like fuck I shouldn't have necessarily given up the chase on him yesterday? idk maybe he pocketed me or something idk what's happening
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:54 am
Creature wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:40 pm Ftr I'm rn at DrWilgy > Porscha (especially if DrWilgy is town) > Schiavetto

Kinda paranoid of falcon45ca too, but he'd need to be mafia goon who abstained N4 or ninja.
I have no idea how this works so I'm probably be unbelievably dumb but is different like everywhere I play. Why is it unlikely that Falcon could've just not been the killer?
yes I do not like falcon's eagerness to push my slot I feel like it's omgus
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:36 am
Ruri wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:18 am Rondo being Rondo is fiunny.
Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:13 am Voting me without a counterclaim? Okay bro
Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:15 am Just saying, pressure doesn't mean shit to me. Never had. Your loss if you truly believe that.
Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:20 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:17 am
Hmm? Hmm? Really really?
these are all useless, and her thinking rondo was trying to cc her role was out of nowhere. rondo did nothing to insinuate or imply he was cc'ing her. she was paranoid off the bat. I obviously think there's a reason she was paranoid of cc.
One thing I've thought about was that Ruri fake claimed as scum to try to out the real doc which is why Rondo randomly goes over that night.

But that would be like an incredibly suboptimal play cause Ruri just dies right after.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:28 am I literally hate when I get into thread and everybody else dies for the 3 hours I get the opportunity to exist
I'm always here... kinda

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:01 am

I don't do pair hunting or whatever. Not my thing. So I ask you instead. Can Falcon/Wilgy be paired? Wilgy/Ruri? Falcon/Ruri?

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:06 am

I don't do pair hunting or whatever. Not my thing. So I ask you instead. Can Falcon/Wilgy be paired? Wilgy/Ruri? Falcon/Ruri?
wilgy/falcon I'd actually have to look. but ruri can be paired with anybody except the 2 people I thought she was unaligned with while I went through the iso because of her lack of existence. from what I know of phraze, she also is willing to bus. just as an additional note
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:10 am
Neon wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:06 am

wilgy/falcon I'd actually have to look. but ruri can be paired with anybody except the 2 people I thought she was unaligned with while I went through the iso because of her lack of existence. from what I know of phraze, she also is willing to bus. just as an additional note
Alright. Think I've played with Phraze before hard to say because I don't remember much. Which is how I feel here lol. They were town if this memory is real though.

I can't justify killing Ruri any way I run it but I have also only ever put them town because the claim exists and nobody countered.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I get the mech defense but I distinctly recall people just saying ruri was "towny" *despite* any discourse around her role claim is what bugged me
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:33 am I get the mech defense but I distinctly recall people just saying ruri was "towny" *despite* any discourse around her role claim is what bugged me
If that was said I highly disagree with it lol I almost would want to look at whoever said that xD

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

but I also read wilgy posts from yesterday and like them. what do
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:50 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:48 pm See, now Anne is doing some good thrashing, I like it.

Maf thrash, Town go quietly 7/10 times
Good god this is awful lol
this was pretty awful
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:53 pm Porscha's actually one that I'd like some others to run through the ISO of if you have the capacity for it.
come one, come all! step up to the porscha ISO challenge!
there aren't any prizes tho
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:10 am but I also read wilgy posts from yesterday and like them. what do
Follow your heart that's what I do

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:13 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:53 pm Porscha's actually one that I'd like some others to run through the ISO of if you have the capacity for it.
Can i just continue to blindly call you town instead?

it'snot really blindly I believe it. For reasons.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:18 am

the reasons are how you play in every game I've played with you as town.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

the reasons are how you play in every game I've played with you as town.
doesnt seem like most see it so I'm not sure what you are seeing that others aren't

Return to “Previous Rackets”