Post by nutella »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:00 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:59 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:57 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:56 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:47 pm Quas has been solvey
citation?
Miswrote quas, cape has been solvey.
thats funny bc after posting that i looked at quas's iso and decided it was fine actually
Citation?
lol smh

he gave some actual takes on like rask and schia idk
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 1]

Post by Strawhenge »

Seven pages already. I'm gonna need a bunch of cocaine and bell peppers to play this game, aren't I.
Literally just some fucking guy.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:56 pm
risiinq- wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:54 pm i really want to townread sabi again :/
Kill me before limlo.
lol, you saying this just makes me think ur townier

but fair enough
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 117
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

I think Schiavetto is being townier then they were in the mash they were just a part of FWIW
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 241
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

i'm town'ing Quas for convenience's sake
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

and i'm keeping the apostrophe bc of Pride.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 182
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:02 pm which is to say ig i kind of don't really care what people think abt creature now, compared to like, in the backhalf of the phase
yeah I was hoping he'd still make more of an impression which he is starting to do but I'm not impressed yet
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

nutella wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:01 pm
risiinq- wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:52 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:40 pm Petit's gross for the hasty vill read off of zero knowledge about me or the horse I came in on + weirdly self-aware followup

but.

But!!!!

If I am wrong and petit is town thatn quas is maybe wolfy for sliding in on that
Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:40 pm or i'm wrong in both worlds but that would be p embarrassing, we won't talk abt that possibility
these two schia posts were very wolfy, but apparently they have a wolfgame in a mash so im not gonna make any evaluations yet - as the rest of their posts are ok.
I agree that was super wolfy, reminded me a lot of agendaed "if not x then y" associations I tried to paint when wolfing in the mash that just ended, but I do also sometimes just naturally make those reads as town so idk
true, but i mean tonally as well the way they carried about making these posts seem really self-conscious and awkward
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 319
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Creature wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:01 pm Le petit's posts felt the most awkward for me.

IAWY pushing two LHFs here feel so weird for then.

I dunno what to make out of nutella rn.
Is it just weird? Or is it scummy? If it's weird, but not scummy, then what makes it notable enough to feel off, but not off enough to be mafia-indicative for you?
:omg:
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Creature »

Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:05 pm am i agenda'd, or just saying the thing that i thought??????? who's to say.......................

Valentine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Val

Post by Valentine »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:00 pm
Valentine wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:54 pm yeah this is going to be a valentine needs her hand held game isnt it

Whom should i give an opinion on @ anyone
I would genuinely like you to give a substantiated opinion on me. Your comment RE:me is just reacting to me uwuspeaking back to your uwuspeak entrance and then pushing back on Nutella's vote on me in an RVS-related way. What do you actually think about me though outside of RVS, though?
i think it's a little towny to want an opinion on yourself because it like. brushes up against being seen as ... bridge buildy to me or like "what about ME" sort of thing which i think is something a wolf wants less

i thought that your reasons to vote pyx were completely erm. silly honestly but i wasn't going to get in the way. i feel like everything you've posted so far is like, trite i guess lol. but it's not something i'm really bothered to dig into ~2 hours into the game
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:07 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:40 pm Petit's gross for the hasty vill read off of zero knowledge about me or the horse I came in on + weirdly self-aware followup

but.

But!!!!

If I am wrong and petit is town thatn quas is maybe wolfy for sliding in on that
Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:40 pm or i'm wrong in both worlds but that would be p embarrassing, we won't talk abt that possibility
these two schia posts were very wolfy, but apparently they have a wolfgame in a mash so im not gonna make any evaluations yet - as the rest of their posts are ok.
I agree that was super wolfy, reminded me a lot of agendaed "if not x then y" associations I tried to paint when wolfing in the mash that just ended, but I do also sometimes just naturally make those reads as town so idk
true, but i mean tonally as well the way they carried about making these posts seem really self-conscious and awkward
hiiiiiiiiiiiii, i'm right here. we've played together, which means you're actually positioned to elaborate on just what exactly you mean when you say "tone"
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:04 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:02 pm iawy already walling -.-
Read my walls tyvm, I don't write my thoughts just to have them ignored because people will reading 1000 3-30 word posts but refuse to read 1000 words in 1 post
I always try to read every post but I can't guarantee I have the patience to parse it fully or that i can follow the thought process in such a long and rambling paragraph
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 84

Post by falcon45ca »

Inaw using vibes to read me when they've never played with me before and thus have no vibe context is so absurd it's quite likely town
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

nutella wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:09 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:04 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:02 pm iawy already walling -.-
Read my walls tyvm, I don't write my thoughts just to have them ignored because people will reading 1000 3-30 word posts but refuse to read 1000 words in 1 post
I always try to read every post but I can't guarantee I have the patience to parse it fully or that i can follow the thought process in such a long and rambling paragraph
Even just reading it and saying "this is crap and I don't understand what you means" gives me the insight that I need to slow down and re-explain myself better

be the guinea pig Nutella
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:07 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:01 pm Le petit's posts felt the most awkward for me.

Is it just weird? Or is it scummy? If it's weird, but not scummy, then what makes it notable enough to feel off, but not off enough to be mafia-indicative for you?
I thought it was uncharacteristic for you to push pyxxy and falcon out of all players here.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

but.

But!!!!

they feel awkward in a towny way, like it feels so innocent :daisy:

can't wait for this read to age poorly on my end
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

yea, sry schia, rn im kinda multitasking so im more focusing on reading a bit fo the game when i can + realtiming

give me a while and ill give u a bit more detail, altho tbf tone is sometimes a very subjective thing
Valentine
Stool Pigeon

Post by Valentine »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:10 pm Inaw using vibes to read me when they've never played with me before and thus have no vibe context is so absurd it's quite likely town
do u think ur Immune to vibe reads without prior context? :?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Strawhenge wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:06 pm Seven pages already. I'm gonna need a bunch of cocaine and bell peppers to play this game, aren't I.
@MacDougall This guy gets it
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:04 pm

but.

But!!!!

hot take, villagers should be allowed to be wolfy as long as they can also make themselves towny & i think there's a lot of Probably Helpful Thoughts that get thunk that might also be accurately called """wolfy"""
I don't disagree with this, god knows I'm all about having no filter as a villager, just trying to tease out if there's a possible motive underlying it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Strawhenge wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:06 pm Seven pages already. I'm gonna need a bunch of cocaine and bell peppers to play this game, aren't I.
Oh right wouldn't be a game without someone complaining about the thread being active.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

arete af post
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:10 pm Inaw using vibes to read me when they've never played with me before and thus have no vibe context is so absurd it's quite likely town
1) We have played together haha, 2) I walked back the vibe read after thinking about it, and stated it in the post, 3) I am back on you now, but same destination different train; I have a content read and I explained why I think that content, in-context, looks scummy coming from you

throwing shade at my ability to be trustworthy and accurate with my reads while you also throw a deescalating townread on me is really funny ngl because it looks like you're trying to placate me to get me off your back
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

nutella wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:14 pm

arete af post
Is IAWY Arete?
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

nutella wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:12 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:04 pm

but.

But!!!!

hot take, villagers should be allowed to be wolfy as long as they can also make themselves towny & i think there's a lot of Probably Helpful Thoughts that get thunk that might also be accurately called """wolfy"""
I don't disagree with this, god knows I'm all about having no filter as a villager, just trying to tease out if there's a possible motive underlying it
right, so we're both in the "Snow should definitely elaborate more" camp, bet
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Cape, you have Falcon thoughts, so read my Falcon thoughts and tell me if my thoughts don't make sense plz
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Creature wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:15 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:14 pm

arete af post
Is IAWY Arete?
Creature
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Valentine wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:12 pm
No.

Do I think vibe reading a player with 0 history at the start of the game is a strong strat for Maf hunting?

No.

It's such a weak strat, it's prolly town
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

Creature wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:14 pm
Oh right wouldn't be a game without someone complaining about the thread being active.
Was there a complaint there? Just an observation, man. We're all cool, here, man.
Literally just some fucking guy.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Rule Clarification:

Please do not discuss other players' online status or thread viewing status during the game. While it's generally not engaged in on this site, I realize many of you are unfamiliar with our norms, so we're going to go ahead and codify this rule.

Thanks for being flexible.

@Cape90
@Chelsea
@ColinIsCool
@Creature
@DaughterOfOmega
@DeeZees
@falcon45ca
@Guillotine
@hollowkatt
@IBA
@Inawordyes
@Le petit poussin
@LordQuas
@Mungbean
@nutella
@pyxxy
@risiinq-
@Sabiplz
@Schiavetto
@Strawhenge
@TheFloyd73
@Valentine
@WindwardAway

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Live a little, talk a lot, it's the way this goes
I've come to fear the little knives beneath their well-pressed clothes
Their arms are reaching, reach is spreading through the neon glow
Their mouths are moving, but their voices sound like telephones
The traffic hums, the traffic grumbles near my old window
The street lights flicker, glow and hover like suspended snow
I used to watch the moon retreat and wonder where it goes
Now I just wonder why my head is overrun with ghosts
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:16 pm Cape, you have Falcon thoughts, so read my Falcon thoughts and tell me if my thoughts don't make sense plz
I do think you could benefit from a Grammarly app tho, for sure
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 96

Post by hollowkatt »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:46 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:43 pm guillo, rask, iawy, sabi, among others are giving me good vibes at the moment
my apologies
lol it's cool
also [VOTE: creature] aubergine for reasons I refuse to explain
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:17 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:16 pm Cape, you have Falcon thoughts, so read my Falcon thoughts and tell me if my thoughts don't make sense plz
I do think you could benefit from a Grammarly app tho, for sure
And you could benefit from RVS'ing more, if your non-RVS content is all going to be passive-aggressive insults :beer:
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:32 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:31 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:56 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:37 pm I don't think DrZeus is drunk fwiw. it is getting interesting lol.
This is TMI, maybe. DrZeus/Petit might be w/w
[VOTE: Guillotina] aubergine

No chance you believe this read :haha:
do u think the read itself is ridiculous or guillo making this read is ridiculous??

cuz ive seen guillo do this a ton
Guillo finding hidden meaning in seemingly simple things is nothing new. But this seemed a tad overboard. Plus this marked Guillo's first bit of content this game and I just do not see the fire right now
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:47 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:44 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:42 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:41 pm Anyway I'll prob spend this night reading books I bought yesterday
Do you have no thoughts or comments to make
Yes, I do. Pushing falcon and me for dipping off is a pretty lazy thing to do and strikes as wolf scared to make enemies active in-thread.
I do think dz has been wolfy.

Iawy feels awkward and flaily.

Not going to try to read Nutella till d2

Quas has been solvey but idk if it's fake able or not.

Schiav seems comfortable and not stiff,getting towny pings.
you'd tell ur old pall HK if you were woofin, right?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:50 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:45 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:37 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:35 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:31 pm Cape, can you teply to Iawy pls?
If i didnt i wouldnt post it.
Cape90 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:31 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:56 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:37 pm I don't think DrZeus is drunk fwiw. it is getting interesting lol.
This is TMI, maybe. DrZeus/Petit might be w/w
[VOTE: Guillotina] aubergine

No chance you believe this read :haha:
My reply was to this post
there always seems to be a drive behind things you say Guillotina but the reasons you called DZ/Petit are convoluted

Like are you implying that Petit just knows that DZ isn't drunk because they talked in wolf chat and DZ was totally sober and Petit just HAD to say something about it in the thread or something?

Even if what you say is true, I still don't think you thought out the post
Yes! It looked like Petit knew DZ was faking being drunk. Otherwise, how do you explain why he thought thhat eh?
if it weren't Raskol making that read I'd agree with you but it is so I don't
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

HK read my wall
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:20 pm HK read my wall
Of everybody here, you understand my thought process the best
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:54 pm i really want to townread sabi again :/
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Valentine
Stool Pigeon

Post by Valentine »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:16 pm
No.

Do I think vibe reading a player with 0 history at the start of the game is a strong strat for Maf hunting?

No.

hmmm i think i just don't like this like. idk it feels like Downplay of the read i guess? method? because i disagree and think how a person like sounds in thread can be supremely useful

idk if this reply even matters since it ultimately just is like me going ...yeah! but U know. contribution
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:14 pm
1) We have played together haha, 2) I walked back the vibe read after thinking about it, and stated it in the post, 3) I am back on you now, but same destination different train; I have a content read and I explained why I think that content, in-context, looks scummy coming from you

throwing shade at my ability to be trustworthy and accurate with my reads while you also throw a deescalating townread on me is really funny ngl because it looks like you're trying to placate me to get me off your back
Do you actually believe you're an accurate SR typically?

Huh. Wouldn't have thought that from what I've seen.

Oh, I don't care about your vote on me, or "getting off my back"...in fact, it's more proof you don't know me very well
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Schiavetto wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:59 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:58 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:45 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:40 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:26 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:23 pm I kind of think IAWY is town just for his push on falcon off of DZ
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:00 pm

You know what, I looked at his ISO and I agree

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
What about it is townie? I gave no thoughts of my own, nor have I followed up on the topic since
I didn't explain just because IDK how to fully explain it but I will try

To me this sort of sheeping someone else early is town indicative moreso then not. It isn't something that is overexplained, but there is a slight reason there besides a naked vote.
I like to call reads like this a pattern read since it is more a pattern I notice via town versus mafia
I know you have your whole vibe read thing too, so I have that familiarity with you and you can partially also call it a vibe
In fact I find your method of scumreading falcon probs townier then DZ just on principle of I think just DZ saying that and making you yourself check falcon. Well, he didn't make you, you went out of your way to check falcon's ISO off this post to see if DZ's claim had viability.
no thoughts of my own is technically correct, but all falcon really did was pop in and then just vote Sabi for rickroll then dipped basically.

How would you follow up on the topic if between this time and the time you posted this falcon has said nothing? I would be more concerned about this if it was EOD, you had a static vote on falcon and you haven't addressed he hasn't done anything since you voted falcon originally
That makes sense, and I appreciate you mentioning the bolded just because that was my exact thought process when I saw Zeus' post

I define "follow up" in this instance as explaining why I agree and my own reasons for thinking Falcon was wolfy based on his ISO. I completely understand the point you're making, I just mentally approached it from a different perspective
to that end specifically, being that I brought it up,

Falcon's OP feels very forced and reads tonally awkward. I am aware it makes me a bit of a hypocrite saying that considering that I already get on people for scumreading my OPs, but unless it's a direct quote from somewhere (in which case, it is manufactured, just as a copypasta), it feels like trying too hard to have an interesting OP rather than being a natural flow. That puts Falcon in a rough spot for me, because from the getgo the vibe he gives off is very stilted, and that makes me look at his posts after with a critical eye

Reading it through, and putting my thoughts onto paper, I think I jumped the gun a bit on the agreement and was moreso just wanting to agree with Sabi because I took the time to look at Falcon's ISO, rather than giving Falcon's ISO actual, methodical consideration. It doesn't read as bad now on a second run-through. HOWEVER, I do not like his 6th post (which has been posted since my post so there is new content to consider RE: your commentary Cape). Falcon's gone for almost an hour and a half, makes a comment on Zeus that isn't too far post-wise from the last post he quoted-commented on, and then vanishes again. Let alone the fact that he still seems to be in RVS mode an hour later while most have switched to finding game stuff, commenting specifically on a Zeus post to be another peddler of the "Zeus is sober" conspiracy (which is great btw, I want to hear more about that genuinely) when Zeus is the one who's saying that Falcon is mafia, reads in-context to be a very subtle dig at Zeus' credibility to paint him untrustworthy. What might you need to trust Zeus on? A w!Falcon read, for example

So I don't like that, at all, and of all players to comment on before disappearing again, and of all things to say about said player, it's the one player who's scumreading him, combined with a comment that throws more fuel into the fire of a thought that convenient paints said player in a shady manner, which benefits Falcon if it makes even one person put less stock into Zeus' thoughts about Falcon being mafia. If that makes any sense, I know where I'm going with the thought but I don't know if I'm explaining it properly

Regardless, back to here I go! [VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
this is so many words............................
they're good words, Brent
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:21 pm

Oh, I don't care about your vote on me, or "getting off my back"...in fact, it's more proof you don't know me very well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:20 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:20 pm HK read my wall
Of everybody here, you understand my thought process the best
I just got there, reading it now
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:22 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384
whoops

Say your prayers, wolfy one, don't forget, my [fal]con
To include everyone
I tuck you in, warm within, keep you free from sin
'Til the Vibe Tell, it comes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Valentine wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:20 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:16 pm
No.

No.

hmmm i think i just don't like this like. idk it feels like Downplay of the read i guess? method? because i disagree and think how a person like sounds in thread can be supremely useful

idk if this reply even matters since it ultimately just is like me going ...yeah! but U know. contribution
Do you think, or do you know?

Cuz you're pushing my slot quite timidly based off anothers poor read on my slot.

And make no mistake, I am not trying to downplay the read on my slot, I am openly saying it's a tee ball league way to read me.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:19 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:47 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:44 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:42 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:41 pm Anyway I'll prob spend this night reading books I bought yesterday
Do you have no thoughts or comments to make
Yes, I do. Pushing falcon and me for dipping off is a pretty lazy thing to do and strikes as wolf scared to make enemies active in-thread.
I do think dz has been wolfy.

Iawy feels awkward and flaily.

Not going to try to read Nutella till d2

Quas has been solvey but idk if it's fake able or not.

Schiav seems comfortable and not stiff,getting towny pings.
you'd tell ur old pall HK if you were woofin, right?
Like I told snowy, kill me before limlo bestie
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

I'm too fixated on you rn for you to qualify for my greatest contribution to D1's ever, but yes i would consider myself a very accurate SR when it counts because of the way I SR

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”