RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 29

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 2]

Post by Soneji »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:42 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:41 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:39 pm I am indifferent to Wilgz vote but if Sean flips w, I will kill the Wilgz wagon
And if Seanzie flips town?
Then shrug.
Towniest post in the game, love the brashness.

Got up to EoD1, and the Wilgy wagon is pretty bad. Sean obviously is self-pressing, and Dennis is a newbie sheeping some, whereas lucy's "for wagon" reasoning comes off awful, while SVS and Golden were against Sean most of the day so them not wanting him to be offed makes sense, but that they didn't ever try to make a more solid wagon elsewhere is suspect. Outside of the Wilgy wagon, Falcon going off on a Golden vanity wagon late in the day is a terrible look.

Will be back later for d2 stuff, and combing through the ISOs of Wilgy wagon.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

@Soneji I was never against Sean, he was against me.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:33 am @Soneji I was never against Sean, he was against me.
I meant against Sean as a wagon, not that you sussed him.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Soneji (I tried to quote your last post but the quote tags kept breaking)

Tie means no death in this game; I was actually trying to tie it since I didn’t suspect Wilgy, either. And if a mechanic or power is available, I like to use it. :shrug:

I did not realize no death was an egregious crime against the town.

Also glad you arrived, fresh eyes are always good even if they don’t see things the same way as you might.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Holy fuck my brain is mush reading 1304 posts was a bad idea.

My catch up is town is

Me
SVS
Lucy
Dennis

I also think it's highly more probable than not that Sabi is town here. With that said I will never ever push sabi ever again even if I suspect them but in this case I'm highly comfortable saying I find it more likely that this behavior is indicative of town Sabi.

Also. Always flip the D1 CW

Always.

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

I mean. I don't think Seanzie is particularly towny anyways but

Brain mush. Good God
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Soneji wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:51 am Forgot about posting d1, but I'm catching up now. I'm a slow goer, and do things during downtime at work, so only through post #550 rn before heading out to get some security rounds done.
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:47 pm *looks at poll* why are there so many people in this game?

Ugh... I'm probably just going to pick a random person and tunnel them, then repeat after their flip all game. I'll let you all know once I decide who I'm going to start with.
Rather performative opening just to say you'd be RVS'ing all game.
Dennis wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:18 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:04 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:47 pm *looks at poll* why are there so many people in this game?

Ugh... I'm probably just going to pick a random person and tunnel them, then repeat after their flip all game. I'll let you all know once I decide who I'm going to start with.
This feels off
Hmmm... putting suspicion on someone else? :ponder: Very slick...

But you also make a fair point.
Pointing the finger of suspicion is rather the point of the game, not sure why you're acting perplexed by someone doing so.(further reading does indicate you're a newbie, so this isn't as weird as originally thought)
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:50 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:49 am Yo did anyone pick quaxly? I'm almost done with the new Pokedex but need a starter.

Ty for your time.
wigly what's your read accuracy like?
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:56 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:55 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:49 am Yo did anyone pick quaxly? I'm almost done with the new Pokedex but need a starter.

Ty for your time.
Idk, I think I'm at least 65% accurate. Pegged 3/4 of the scum in last game only reading like 1/4th of the posts and shitposting half the time.

Fr though, I really want to finish the new Pokemon games.
thoughts on pegging?
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:02 am that's wigly's role, or is it yours? @Scotty
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:19 am
Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:17 am I refuse to vote for anyone under the age of 30 today unless Seanzie is under the age of 30 because I might sheep scotty.
seanzie is 33
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:22 am Jesus Christ golden is 39, and mata is 69 due to previous conversations
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:36 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:33 am
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:22 am Jesus Christ golden is 39, and mata is 69 due to previous conversations
I'm 61, if you'd like to put that in your spreadsheet.
no spreadsheets, the information does help me form reads, different mental models by age
lucy being part of the peanut gallery early.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:08 am I'm Town!

Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss
A little grandiose for an "I'm town!" post, but it's Paradise Lost so I'll accept it.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:06 pm
Soneji wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:04 am Checking in, shaking off the rust.
Soneji wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:38 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:08 am
Oi, long time no see. How've you been?
Been good, enjoying mafia retirement.
Is 11 words in 2 posts an effective method for shaking off the rust?
For day 0 which I usually ignore, kind of. The Great Wall of Soneji is where the real shaking off comes in.
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:35 pm dennis, how well do you know your mom and brother
Kneejerk reaction is that this is the wolfiest post in the game so far, especially considering lucy's previous posts all being peanut gallery type discussion. It just sounds ludicrous to be asking how well someone knows their own family for the purposes of this kind of game.
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:37 pm kate, why did you make them signup?
This question has zero relevance to anyone's alignment in this game.
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:30 pm Marmot catch up is uninspiring
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:32 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:31 pm Never mind, Sabi is the cutest wolf, not DrWilgy.
:really:

Am I voting you? No

Seanzie is the wolfiest person so far minus golden
Bad vibe from sabi for immediately jumping on Marmot after shading them continuously for their prior absence during first half of day 1, then trying to shield themselves from suspicion with a weak "my vote isn't on you" response, as if wolves don't throw shade on people they aren't currently voting.
Matahari wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:45 am i want to post my thoughts so far, while I have a minute. They are definitely not deep thoughts, but how deep can they be on day 1?
New players get a pass, until later in the game. Absent players, as well.
if I don't mention you, its because I have you as town for now.

Falcon45ca- I didn't find it suspicious that you chose someone quickly because with movable votes, it seems like a lot of players throw votes around in a slap-happy fashion. then you were questioned about it, and you promptly posted quotes for why you made your vote. This looked legit to me at the time. Later it occurred to me that maybe you did all that too quickly, Pre-planned? But someone, Sabiplz, I think, said this was normal for your town game.

Soneji posted, I think, but I'll need to go back and look to make sure. ???

Lucy- so far, is reminding me of Dr. Wilgy. Too random to read, and weird posting just annoys me because I don't know what to do with it. I'd like to hear from players who are familiar with them.

Seanzie made a very risky statement for a town player to make. Or just an 'I can't be bothered' statement. Since it was preceded by an 'Ugh', I'm going with the former.

Sabiplz drew attention to his post, then backed away from it, then said she rarely voted early or often, then 17 minutes later she voted for Seanzie. None of this feels right.

Golden got a vote from Falcon, and although Falcon's reasons would not be enough to convince me to vote someone, I thought they were ok for a day 1. However after post 486 ( I think, I'll go back and check later and do an ebwop if necessary), I have Golden as town.

Marmot, no clue. I'd like to hear what other players think of him. ???

Everyone else, I have as probably town. I have no absolutes this early, but I'm watching the players above who pinged me. I'd like to hear what other players think of my not so deep thoughts, please.
This looks like forced content mixed with a whole lot of fence sitting, given that you gave nothing reads on myself(absent player) and Marmot, and other reads were basically just game recaps with little actual thoughts of your own. The closest to real thoughts here are with sabi who you seem to suspect but don't actually outright point the finger of suspicion at, and with Falcon who you start to sus then back off because you thought you remember it being said it fits their meta(why should you trust sabi's meta on Falcon here, when you seem to sus sabi as well?). The Seanzie "read" is the most amusing to me, since you present their statement as either a risky town statement, or an IDGAF statement, but you never contemplate is as a wolfy statement.

Current suspects :

Seanzie
Matahari
lucy

sabi to a lesser extent, but I've liked their posting outside of their interactions with Marmot
no.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:22 am Holy fuck my brain is mush reading 1304 posts was a bad idea.

My catch up is town is

Me
SVS
Lucy
Dennis

I also think it's highly more probable than not that Sabi is town here. With that said I will never ever push sabi ever again even if I suspect them but in this case I'm highly comfortable saying I find it more likely that this behavior is indicative of town Sabi.

Always.

Brain mush. Good God

Elaborate more on those towns you have, and then please tell me more about... me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:19 am no.
Amazing to quote all of that for this response, bravo :clap:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Soneji wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:31 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:19 am no.
Amazing to quote all of that for this response, bravo :clap:
You're a wolf.

[VOTE: Soneji] aubergine

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 344

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:22 am Holy fuck my brain is mush reading 1304 posts was a bad idea.

My catch up is town is

Me
SVS
Lucy
Dennis

Always.

Brain mush. Good God
More in the ongoing saga of flip a potential civ vs. No death. Neon can you add your thoughts on that meta?

***don't take this to mean that I wish seanzie wasn't eliminated day one over wilgy, I'm still not feeling good about him.

I'm comfortable with the 3 wagons now. Sean/sabi/lucy.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

The chances of town!anyone looking at that single early D1 joke post from me and concluding I'm a wolf at this juncture without any regard to anything else is very low.

Couple that with how Soneji spends tons of lip service on Lucy and Mata, but not me. Almost as if Soneji has been told in wolfchat that I'm an easy push today, so Soneji didn't feel the need to actually develop any critical thought about me.

This indicates that likely Soneji and Sabi are partnered because Soneji would only do this lacklustre push on me if they needed to possibly end up on me to save a teammate.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:53 pm So let me get this straight. The new, current meta is that:

1. It's better to lynch a civ on day one then to have no death; and
2. It's town behavior to lynch low posting players rather than wait on that and lynch a player based on the thread and flip clues.

These two "metas" don't seem to reconcile. :shrug: :confused:
1. Uhh... no. It is better to elim a ?? than have no death. If someone was IC, then it'd be better to no-elim, but Wilgy was nowhere close to IC.

2. I don't think this is something that current mafia tactical theory would list without extreme debate on the sunject, so I do not think this is part of the current game meta.

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Matahari wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:13 pm im back and caught up. I apologize to G-man and players for missing the vote. This is not a great time of year for me, and unpleasantness in the thread yesterday just made me want to walk away for a bit.
However, new day. I’m going to address what I saw that refers to me, and then I have to go and do real life. Before I left, I also thought about the tie option as a way to prevent a possible civ kill. It’s never easy to be absolutely sure someone is bad on the first day, and I liked that option. I posted my d1 thoughts yesterday, and if I had to vote according to the list, it would have been Sabi, for the reasons I listed. But I wouldn’t have been hardcore certain about it, and after playing catch-up this morning, I would have been less certain, had I been here. I would have preferred the tie.
Im still seeing civ Golden, in regards to his OG call. Posts 480 to 486 (I think) are where I saw the civ Golden.
@kate hi. Im here. Didja miss me?
@SVS you might have to move me to the top of your list, based on my hand? Hand won’t be completely normal for a couple more months, but it’s healing well, and I can type. I stepped away for other reasons my list yesterday was just things I noticed that I felt were worth keeping an eye on. I’ve rarely ever had strong feelings about players on day 1. It’s usually day 3 before I start getting deep suspicions against players. But maybe I’ll see things today that I don’t like, if I do, I’ll comment.
@Roxy hiya! I explained my bad behavior above. It’s not an excuse, but I did what I had to do
I’ll be around today as much as possible, because playing catch up is mental overload.
Thanks Mata for this and your post, I did not know about your hand not going to give you a pass but I do acknowledge your injury will make it hard for you to play normally. Plus I self voted so really it was embarrassing for me to ask about your vote but that's what we do. You do not even have to talk about thread bad vibes it's why I quit playing to begin with, it was just getting toxic for low posting style players.
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:13 pm @Roxy hey I feel pretty good about my cleats but I’m not committed to tunnelling town.

But I think if you read the first, say, one and a half pages of today, there’s a ‘let’s carefully examine the wilgy train’ vibe and if there are no wolves in there trying to control the conversation in that direction I’ll be surprised. That’s my gut feel.
I did read the posts after the night ended and seen the excuses and accusations flying rather quickly but the game seems to have moved beyond vote analysis. The controlling conversation comment is funny coming from you. High posters constantly and consistently control where the thread goes. Barely anyone responded to my effort. Also wtf is up with your cleats? :haha:
What did you think of my Sabi suspicion? I've noticed they already gave an excuse earlier (doming with Seanzie) and now seems to have moved onto - I don't mind dying just don't kill Scotty. Strange transition tbs as I expected some sort of vote analysis bc that was their reasoning for not trying hard day 1.
Kate wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:28 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:11 pm I cannot express how much that:

a) I’m enjoying this game; and
b) so many of your posts are filling me with warm vibes.
Me too. And I'm really glad I have this game right now. Someone, who is very inconsiderate, knowingly exposed the baby to rsv. She started getting symptoms last night and I ended up having to hold her all. Night. Long. Just so she could get some sleep. I'm not pleased. 😐😐

So I mayormaynot be a little more quiet today, as I'm exhausted and have a sick 9 month old. This thread is definitely keeping a smile on my face though, at least intermittently. And I know that should have been green, but I haven't got the energy.
Sorry to hear about the baby Ariya has Covid then right after got RSV from a family who does not believe in ANY vaccines. But she is ok now - sending every good vibes with prayers your way :hug:
fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:17 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:58 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:53 pm Still been doing some skimming in between bedtime routine stuff.
Atm I feel ok with SVS. She is putting a lot of thoughts out there. All that tie stuff seems unnecessary for a mafia to put out there and stick with. Idk just feels genuine to me. Can’t see myself voting there
Also won’t be voting for Rox :hugs: definitely not feeling this as her mafia game, and also want to check the time of her self vote. Was she around after? Because likely if she had teammates they would have mentioned it was against the rules
Doubt she was around after, she self voted because of being robbed.
Meh ok so NAI but I’m still not voting there anyways
My self vote is what it was. I apologize but I have no regrets my mind was deffo elsewhere.
Dennis wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:28 pm I wanna get a vote out quick this day so I'm gonna [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

I feel like all she's done so far is read into the me and my family, and then make some sort of 'can't blame me for this' when doing something. Like her coldread on me, she said she 'just knows'. I don't like that one bit. Her votes in D1 have also been 'fine with wagoning' and 'seeing how this feels' so I don't like it. The coldread town (how do I word that) on me makes me think she might be WKing me.
I am totally digging the way your have gotten into the game. It makes me so happy. I also find myself agreeing with a number of your posts such as this one. So glad you decided to play.

Continuing my catch up
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 344

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:00 am
Kate wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:53 pm So let me get this straight. The new, current meta is that:

2. It's town behavior to lynch low posting players rather than wait on that and lynch a player based on the thread and flip clues.

1. Uhh... no. It is better to elim a ?? than have no death. If someone was IC, then it'd be better to no-elim, but Wilgy was nowhere close to IC.

2. I don't think this is something that current mafia tactical theory would list without extreme debate on the sunject, so I do not think this is part of the current game meta.
What is IC?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:10 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:00 am

What is IC?
innocent child - a role that is host-confirmed town, but sometimes people call someone IC if they are confident the person is town and thinks everyone should be able to see it.

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:54 am The chances of town!anyone looking at that single early D1 joke post from me and concluding I'm a wolf at this juncture without any regard to anything else is very low.

Couple that with how Soneji spends tons of lip service on Lucy and Mata, but not me. Almost as if Soneji has been told in wolfchat that I'm an easy push today, so Soneji didn't feel the need to actually develop any critical thought about me.

This indicates that likely Soneji and Sabi are partnered because Soneji would only do this lacklustre push on me if they needed to possibly end up on me to save a teammate.
I don’t think I’ve agreed with any of your conclusions this game. That doesn’t mean I suspect you, but we’re obviously in a different realm.

I was nodding my head agreeing with a ton of soneji’s conclusions. I think mata and Lucy could be scum.

Now I tend to conf bias those that share the same conclusions as me and if I am wrong in my reads, my opinion of soneji would flip 180 degrees and he would become a top scum read. But I like what I’m seeing and he’s shit up my town board
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:19 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:54 am The chances of town!anyone looking at that single early D1 joke post from me and concluding I'm a wolf at this juncture without any regard to anything else is very low.

I don’t think I’ve agreed with any of your conclusions this game. That doesn’t mean I suspect you, but we’re obviously in a different realm.

I was nodding my head agreeing with a ton of soneji’s conclusions. I think mata and Lucy could be scum.

Now I tend to conf bias those that share the same conclusions as me and if I am wrong in my reads, my opinion of soneji would flip 180 degrees and he would become a top scum read. But I like what I’m seeing and he’s shit up my town board
By salad logic, if Soneji is scum, one of Mata or Lucy is their partner, so I don't know if our worlds are as far apart as you make them out to be.

Salad logic is weak, but not non-existant.

Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

The bold is quite the assumption. If you did anything to improve your standing past your opening, you may not even be a primary suspect, but your defense was part open-wolfing and lots of deflection, and you spent the entire day just on the defense contributing little else to the thread.

I don't quote everything that is part of my suspicion, if I did my multiquote walls would get enormous, and with you in particular majority of your posts were bad.

I'm not even pushing anyone yet, but you're already freaking out as if I'm going to focus you over lucy/mata/Wilgy voters.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Soneji wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:33 am

The bold is quite the assumption. If you did anything to improve your standing past your opening, you may not even be a primary suspect, but your defense was part open-wolfing and lots of deflection, and you spent the entire day just on the defense contributing little else to the thread.

I don't quote everything that is part of my suspicion, if I did my multiquote walls would get enormous, and with you in particular majority of your posts were bad.

I'm not even pushing anyone yet, but you're already freaking out as if I'm going to focus you over lucy/mata/Wilgy voters.
gimme a multiquote wall on me, baby! I want it! I NEED it!

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Neon wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:02 pm
G-Man wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:28 pm Effective immediately, @Neon is replacing @jack shepherd.

If you wish to vote for Neon, simply vote for jack in the poll.
Supppppp I have lots of reading to do
Welcome. nice to meet ya <3
lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:15 pm damn, can't really disagree with Dennis's vote besides say he's looking in the wrong corner
:huh: :stare:
fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:20 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:50 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:18 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:59 pm Also hi splints I promise I won’t murder you night one this game :beer:
Maybe now would be a good time to start revenge voting :srsnod:
No vote you ever make for me will be as panic-inducing as the one in econ.
I forgot this game, but a quick search reminded me with this lmao what a way to end a game
UUUGGGGHHHHHHH we don't talk about Bruno er Econ Mafia - it was the beginning of the end of my playing bc of the cruelty to low posters.
lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:22 pm I'll try to make a readslist and poe, which is slightly difficult due to gamestate

one thing I do have issue with is the fact all the votes are being placed on active players, while I believe that there are active mafia players, I don't believe it's any greater than one or two

which means that we'll vote out active participants instead of inactive participants which will greatly harm us in late game, due to voting out all the players that have actually done something. instead of inactive whom have done nothing. to that end I scum read bea, so I'll actually place my vote there

[VOTE: bea] aubergine
Speaking of low posters, I hate this vote. For obv reasons.
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:58 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:49 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:39 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:22 pm I'll try to make a readslist and poe, which is slightly difficult due to gamestate

one thing I do have issue with is the fact all the votes are being placed on active players, while I believe that there are active mafia players, I don't believe it's any greater than one or two

which means that we'll vote out active participants instead of inactive participants which will greatly harm us in late game, due to voting out all the players that have actually done something. instead of inactive whom have done nothing. to that end I scum read bea, so I'll actually place my vote there

[VOTE: bea] aubergine
So you would prefer to eliminate a low poster rather than a person you suspect?

Why Bea over Soneji? Both have 2 posts, hers have at least some content, his have zero.
I don't suspect anyone besides seanzie, and I actually do believe we should resolve seanzie's alignment given the wigly beheading

I've said in an early post, her content was actually void of any content, but I don't feel too strongly if either goes over, but because of bea's post I'm gonna vote there first
Apologies if you’ve already answered this, I don’t remember seeing it.

If you suspect Seanzie what pushed you towards voting wilgy over Seanzie?
I like this question and hope to see a response to it.
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:00 pm I'm fine with dying, I really am busy with work and real life stuff atm so I can't and don't have the energy to fight for my life.

I request yall to kill Golden and Seanzie next when I do die. Don't kill scotty over some diachomy that doesn't exist.

Anyway have fun the rest of the phase. Have to get back to work.
So zero response to mine or anyone's suspicion of you? Giving up is not a townie move. Considering you had a liner for every post D 0 - D 1 I can't believe you have nothing else to add.
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:33 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:55 am Snippity snip snip

Scotty - Less effort this game than the last. Saying he does not remember anything of my posts bc I posted two videos calling for splints and Bea to come and play I guess the post I made halfway through Day 1 just doesn't count. Maybe I should build my post count with dog pictures or one liners. He never really responded as to why he wanted people to post about how they might do the INFO DUMPING cop role, he just posted about the way I said I would handle it. Sorry if you do not care for my low posting style but it is who I am.

Snippity snip snip
Only one question:
Why are you ‘fairly clearing’ Dennis?
I am getting great vibes from him and find myself agreeing with him far more than disagreeing. Now please answer my question that you seemed to have "overlooked" twice.
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:35 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:19 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:30 am I’ll be Robin, I always liked Robin better than Batman.

Also it was me who posted the giant dog pic. Was there another and I missed it?
lol I forgot about your dog pic but no I referring to Scotty's dog pic (of which there was only one)
Scotty wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:03 am

snippty snip snip

dogs are magical ain’t they
Yes I do not know what I would do without Mr. Bear Lee Adams.
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:00 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:18 pm probably one in sabi/seanzie
When did you start suspecting lucy?
I quoted this for the lolz :haha: :haha: :haha:

I HATE and DETEST this mindset. Obv bc I am a low poster.
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:30 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:19 am

By salad logic, if Soneji is scum, one of Mata or Lucy is their partner, so I don't know if our worlds are as far apart as you make them out to be.

Salad logic is weak, but not non-existant.
By that logic, illogic logic is still logic too

But point taken. Rule of 3 and all that. I fear that a lot of my reads are going to hinge on whether or not you are actually town, and I’d rather not have to resolve you and just keep going my merry way.
Soneji’s conclusion is that of Mata, lucy and you, you look the most bad, and…I think my hubris is talking but I don’t see it.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Soneji - welcome to the game I agree with you on some things but disagree about Seanzie. I can't believe you and Scotty both feel sabi is townie. Making excuses for not hunting baddies for elimination is not really a good townie vibe to bring to the game. Posting one liners up until the point you take heat is really :eye: popping for me.
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:38 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:33 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:55 am Snippity snip snip

Scotty - Less effort this game than the last. Saying he does not remember anything of my posts bc I posted two videos calling for splints and Bea to come and play I guess the post I made halfway through Day 1 just doesn't count. Maybe I should build my post count with dog pictures or one liners. He never really responded as to why he wanted people to post about how they might do the INFO DUMPING cop role, he just posted about the way I said I would handle it. Sorry if you do not care for my low posting style but it is who I am.

Snippity snip snip
Only one question:
Why are you ‘fairly clearing’ Dennis?
I am getting great vibes from him and find myself agreeing with him far more than disagreeing. Now please answer my question that you seemed to have "overlooked" twice.
I think mech talk was something more for the cop to see, whoever they are. They could feel free to disagree and that’s perfectly reasonable- I offered anyone to give input because I don’t have a PhD in coponomics but if there was an optimal play for the cop, I’d hope they could see it.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

again no one engages while I'm here . Idk when I'll be back but sometime before elimination's end.
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:25 am

My catch up is town is

Me
SVS
Lucy
Dennis

Always.

Brain mush. Good God

Elaborate more on those towns you have, and then please tell me more about... me.
Well me is town cause role card

SVS is town for something I forgot to write down while doing my catch up but I wrote lock town never rescind so I am gonna trust that and if you really care more than me saying vibes or something I'll dig it out of the iso when I've slept more than 2 hours in 2 days

Lucy is town solely on vibes. I just don't see the scummy motivation especially for how they acted d1 and I do think I've seen basically this exact play from town lucy but I can't point you to a post and say this is why it's a vibe thing. My vibes are good though

Dennis is so bleeding town that I don't even know how I'd have to explain it like... just read their day 1 and tell me is this a new wolf or a new town? Dennis is also better than I'll ever be but hey.

Sabi try hards as woof and is basically giving up and not being overwhelmingly present at all times. I do not think wolf Sabi does this I've never seen wolf Sabi not try hard and stress and pull their hair out over every little miniscule play. This could be faked but I don't think it is I've seen sabi play like this like word for word as town. If I've been snowed by sabi again I mean congrats you've got me fucked.

Seanzie. I dunno I don't think you're ever particularly town ish when I play with you but I can at least usually go hey I guess I can see what's going on here. I don't have that this game. I think someone should have pushed harder on the opening it was weird. I think you've been causing little micro chasms between townies poking and starting things and limping away. Also I wanna flip you for info.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:52 am

My catch up is town is

Me
SVS
Lucy
Dennis

Always.

Brain mush. Good God
More in the ongoing saga of flip a potential civ vs. No death. Neon can you add your thoughts on that meta?

***don't take this to mean that I wish seanzie wasn't eliminated day one over wilgy, I'm still not feeling good about him.

I'm comfortable with the 3 wagons now. Sean/sabi/lucy.
Kill for info good. Even if town

Is a thing I've struggled to reconcile because my old end goal was to sweep the woofs every game I played but feasibly that's just not gonna happen. Woofs have knowledge we don't the only way to get that knowledge is through flips since most if is only have the power of our vote and way to much paranoia

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 221

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:01 am By the way I am still waiting on a reason that @falcon45ca voted Seanzie and I don't like that they just dropped a vote and ran. Even if it's just something like 'same as day 1' (which should probably be reconsidered now but whatever) I don't see a good civ reason for doing that.
I never run.

I skip, saunter, sprint, or stroll...

but RUN???

Nevah

I am voting Sean cuz' I don't see why they're still not POE. Marmot tossing Wilgy out when Wilgy's actions were very clearly NAI for D1 Wilgy...not too keen on that I must say.

Honorable scum mention to Sabi, Lucy, & Soneji
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Actual footage of me on no sleep

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 1]

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:03 pm [VOTE: Wigly] aubergine

Sorry, but it's our best guess and I think we need this.
Why was Sean also not a "best guess"?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:09 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:01 am By the way I am still waiting on a reason that @falcon45ca voted Seanzie and I don't like that they just dropped a vote and ran. Even if it's just something like 'same as day 1' (which should probably be reconsidered now but whatever) I don't see a good civ reason for doing that.
I never run.

but RUN???

Nevah

I am voting Sean cuz' I don't see why they're still not POE. Marmot tossing Wilgy out when Wilgy's actions were very clearly NAI for D1 Wilgy...not too keen on that I must say.

Tell me about Soneji.

Marmot was town, how does that affect your thoughts?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:18 am
I never run.

but RUN???

Nevah

Tell me about Soneji.

Marmot died eh? Well, I guess I outta read back a bit
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:13 am

I didn't note this during my catch up but I'm noticing it now. Dennis why did you say "our" instead of "my"?

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I never run.

but RUN???

Nevah

Tell me about Soneji.

Re: Soneji.

Pressure players who don't play. Sure, they've posted this RD, but nothing stands out as anything beyond recap w/ limited fresh hawt takes. They've contributed 7 posts thus far, I will keep pestering them until they flip or they give us some stuff & thangs re: solving
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:21 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:13 am

I didn't note this during my catch up but I'm noticing it now. Dennis why did you say "our" instead of "my"?
And why do we need Wilgy's flip?

I don't see why Wilgy was any better a choice than Sean...has Denis given us some reasoning behind this implied TR of Sean?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:39 am
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:26 am
Kate wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:18 am
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:12 am
Kate wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:07 am
lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:01 am
Kate wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:59 pm

Voted to push a civ over the edge.
this has the underlying assumption that seanzie is mafia, what's your read on seanzie and degree of confidence
Well I thought he was mafia yesterday and his end of day behavior didn't help that at all.

My thoughts on Dennis don't assume Sean is bad. Him placing the last vote on any civ wasn't going to look good since we (the civs) do know for certain one way or the other and they (maf) do. If I were on dennis' mafia team I'd strongly counsel him not to be the deciding vote on anyone who was a civ. Plus his actions seem instinctive, not like they were well thought out with other players.
I don’t get it. In what world is mafia Sean threatening to unvote wilgy and elim himself just no ensure an elim if he’s bad.
Threatening to do it and actually doing it are two VERY different things.
I just can’t square away a Seanzie wolf read at all at this point. I think there isn’t a single aspect of his game that makes sense as wolf.

What about his unvote on sabi when it was 5-3? Like, that’s basically the same thing as what he threatened to do, and he actually did it.
-He racked up a ton of votes by midday and no one was seemingly budging
-He refused to offer alternatives with any merit or explanation
-He remained aloof and simultaneously snippy at times
-His unvoting means nothing because he was already in the lead looking to croak. But doing so broadcasts “I’m not afraid to die, come at me” which is legitimate gambit that I see mafia do all the time.

But yeah; there’s not a single aspect of his game that makes sense as wolf
Yup
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:45 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:34 am I have this weird feeling mafia does have a couple inactives. Still gotta have somebody with a pulse on the game, but I’m just looking at the player list and don’t get bad feelings from a lot of the talkers:
Svs, Dennis (now), effing Golden, sabi, Kate, to some extent help me god Seanzie, even falcon.

There’s just so much bath water grey players in bea, Roxy, soneji, jack, Matahari, splints.

Like…3 mafia could totally hide in that group.
I’m telling ya, wilgy vote is clean.
Why?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:05 am My gut says the wilgy wagon is 100% clean
Oh, it's a gut read. Duly noted
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:20 am
I never run.

but RUN???

Nevah

Tell me about Soneji.

Marmot died eh? Well, I guess I outta read back a bit
You read the EoD1 post but not the SoD2 post?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:19 am
lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:17 am I don't like your logic because of he fact that he can make his own decision, and he doesn't need to be coached and he can independently act instinctively, though it would be hard for a first time mafia player to do so. I just disagree with the importance of being the last vote on a civilian and I dislike the fact that you're not considering worlds where seanzie is town and optically Dennis looks the exact same no matter where he votes. So I have not and will not clear him for such stuff as voting a town there

similarly there's a world where seanzie is scum and Dennis outted himself (very unlikely but possible), but I'm not really considering this whatsoever, just wanna say it because it's actually possible

I personally have coldread Dennis on multiple occasions and he's locktown for me, regardless of eod except in the aforementioned world
I do think this is unlikely though after thinking about it, which makes Dennis/seanzie never w/w
May I ask how "unlikely" transforms into "never" for you here? Cuz' I don't get it
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:23 am
I never run.

but RUN???

Nevah

Tell me about Soneji.

Re: Soneji.

Pressure players who don't play. Sure, they've posted this RD, but nothing stands out as anything beyond recap w/ limited fresh hawt takes. They've contributed 7 posts thus far, I will keep pestering them until they flip or they give us some stuff & thangs re: solving
If you suspend disbelief and preflip me town, how do you think Soneji's lacklustre take on me looks?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:31 am
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:30 am Scotty’s vote is so manufactured that it’ll still be floating in the Pacific garbage island 2000 years from now.
agreed on scotty playing poorly, but I don't think that's wolf indicative
How do Wolves play then, if not as poorly played Town?

Certainly not all, but I think clearly wolves do play poorly from a Town perspective, otherwise they wouldn't get lynched nearly as frequently
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@Seanzie You mean this? What do you feel is lacklustre about this, cuz' I tend to agree with this read on your D1, regardless of your theoretical green flip
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:49 am

@Seanzie You mean this? What do you feel is lacklustre about this, cuz' I tend to agree with this read on your D1, regardless of your theoretical green flip
I meant more their original post where they quoted one early D1 post by me as justification for a scumread as if they were told in wolfchat I should be an easy push today.

As far as D1 goes, I don't think I was actually ever defendinng myself, and saying the word "open wolfing" doesn't actually add to an argument, but okay.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:28 pm

I meant more their original post where they quoted one early D1 post by me as justification for a scumread as if they were told in wolfchat I should be an easy push today.

As far as D1 goes, I don't think I was actually ever defendinng myself, and saying the word "open wolfing" doesn't actually add to an argument, but okay.
Yeah agreed, I didn’t think you were doing any defending either.

I’ve asked those suspecting you to explain it aside from your interactions with me. I don’t recall anyone taking me up on that.

~~~~~~

At this time, I’m dandy with my Sabi vote. I could also vote for Lucy again. She came in to vote for a low poster. She votes for one of the two people with two posts. One person had some content, the other none. She voted for the one with content.

When asked about this, she gave a vague answer that didn’t really explain it. The low poster she DIDN’T vote for showed up an hour or so later. Hrm.

But my primary suspicion relates to how I feel Sabi was trying to steer, and got frustrated at pushback. So unless there’s a big change, Lucy is a secondary suspicion.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Soneji wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:51 am Forgot about posting d1, but I'm catching up now. I'm a slow goer, and do things during downtime at work, so only through post #550 rn before heading out to get some security rounds done.

Rather performative opening just to say you'd be RVS'ing all game.
Dennis wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:18 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:04 pm

This feels off
Hmmm... putting suspicion on someone else? :ponder: Very slick...

But you also make a fair point.
Pointing the finger of suspicion is rather the point of the game, not sure why you're acting perplexed by someone doing so.(further reading does indicate you're a newbie, so this isn't as weird as originally thought)

Ty for your time.
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:56 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:55 am

Ty for your time.
Idk, I think I'm at least 65% accurate. Pegged 3/4 of the scum in last game only reading like 1/4th of the posts and shitposting half the time.

Fr though, I really want to finish the new Pokemon games.
thoughts on pegging?
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:02 am that's wigly's role, or is it yours? @Scotty
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:19 am
Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:17 am I refuse to vote for anyone under the age of 30 today unless Seanzie is under the age of 30 because I might sheep scotty.
seanzie is 33
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:36 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:33 am
I'm 61, if you'd like to put that in your spreadsheet.
no spreadsheets, the information does help me form reads, different mental models by age
lucy being part of the peanut gallery early.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:08 am I'm Town!

Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss
A little grandiose for an "I'm town!" post, but it's Paradise Lost so I'll accept it.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:06 pm
Soneji wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:38 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:08 am
Oi, long time no see. How've you been?
Been good, enjoying mafia retirement.
Is 11 words in 2 posts an effective method for shaking off the rust?
For day 0 which I usually ignore, kind of. The Great Wall of Soneji is where the real shaking off comes in.
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:35 pm dennis, how well do you know your mom and brother
Kneejerk reaction is that this is the wolfiest post in the game so far, especially considering lucy's previous posts all being peanut gallery type discussion. It just sounds ludicrous to be asking how well someone knows their own family for the purposes of this kind of game.
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:37 pm kate, why did you make them signup?
This question has zero relevance to anyone's alignment in this game.
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:30 pm Marmot catch up is uninspiring
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:32 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:31 pm Never mind, Sabi is the cutest wolf, not DrWilgy.
:really:

Am I voting you? No

Seanzie is the wolfiest person so far minus golden
Bad vibe from sabi for immediately jumping on Marmot after shading them continuously for their prior absence during first half of day 1, then trying to shield themselves from suspicion with a weak "my vote isn't on you" response, as if wolves don't throw shade on people they aren't currently voting.
Matahari wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:45 am i want to post my thoughts so far, while I have a minute. They are definitely not deep thoughts, but how deep can they be on day 1?
New players get a pass, until later in the game. Absent players, as well.
if I don't mention you, its because I have you as town for now.

Falcon45ca- I didn't find it suspicious that you chose someone quickly because with movable votes, it seems like a lot of players throw votes around in a slap-happy fashion. then you were questioned about it, and you promptly posted quotes for why you made your vote. This looked legit to me at the time. Later it occurred to me that maybe you did all that too quickly, Pre-planned? But someone, Sabiplz, I think, said this was normal for your town game.

Soneji posted, I think, but I'll need to go back and look to make sure. ???

Lucy- so far, is reminding me of Dr. Wilgy. Too random to read, and weird posting just annoys me because I don't know what to do with it. I'd like to hear from players who are familiar with them.

Seanzie made a very risky statement for a town player to make. Or just an 'I can't be bothered' statement. Since it was preceded by an 'Ugh', I'm going with the former.

Sabiplz drew attention to his post, then backed away from it, then said she rarely voted early or often, then 17 minutes later she voted for Seanzie. None of this feels right.

Golden got a vote from Falcon, and although Falcon's reasons would not be enough to convince me to vote someone, I thought they were ok for a day 1. However after post 486 ( I think, I'll go back and check later and do an ebwop if necessary), I have Golden as town.

Marmot, no clue. I'd like to hear what other players think of him. ???

Everyone else, I have as probably town. I have no absolutes this early, but I'm watching the players above who pinged me. I'd like to hear what other players think of my not so deep thoughts, please.
This looks like forced content mixed with a whole lot of fence sitting, given that you gave nothing reads on myself(absent player) and Marmot, and other reads were basically just game recaps with little actual thoughts of your own. The closest to real thoughts here are with sabi who you seem to suspect but don't actually outright point the finger of suspicion at, and with Falcon who you start to sus then back off because you thought you remember it being said it fits their meta(why should you trust sabi's meta on Falcon here, when you seem to sus sabi as well?). The Seanzie "read" is the most amusing to me, since you present their statement as either a risky town statement, or an IDGAF statement, but you never contemplate is as a wolfy statement.

Current suspects :

Seanzie
Matahari
lucy

sabi to a lesser extent, but I've liked their posting outside of their interactions with Marmot
@Seanzie You mean this?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Well, Soneji has mentioned they tend to wall post, so it's strange in that sense that the SR on your slot is based off just the 1 post of yours, but I do believe they follow up with more reasons later.

The rest of your 1st sentence tho...told in wolfchat you'd be an easy push...just feels weird.

You say you don't believe you were ever defending yourself? So, what were you doing? Soneji is calling you out for not contributing much to the thread, what do you feel you did to refute that claim?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:45 pm

Yeah agreed, I didn’t think you were doing any defending either.

I’ve asked those suspecting you to explain it aside from your interactions with me. I don’t recall anyone taking me up on that.

~~~~~~

At this time, I’m dandy with my Sabi vote. I could also vote for Lucy again. She came in to vote for a low poster. She votes for one of the two people with two posts. One person had some content, the other none. She voted for the one with content.

When asked about this, she gave a vague answer that didn’t really explain it. The low poster she DIDN’T vote for showed up an hour or so later. Hrm.

But my primary suspicion relates to how I feel Sabi was trying to steer, and got frustrated at pushback. So unless there’s a big change, Lucy is a secondary suspicion.
Sean was def deflecting, and did not vote Golden w/ me when at the time it would've made the wagons between Wilgy, Sean & Golden viable...I recall looking at the votes, and if Sean had gone Golden w/ me it would've been like 3-2-3 or something very similar.

What can we point to thus far this RD that Sean's done? He's in defense mode now re: Soneji I'd say
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@fingersplints Start playing, or I'll lynch you
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: fingers] aubergine
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

I am playing
Gro-oo-ovy

Return to “Previous Heists”