RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 2]

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:27 pm Wait SVS and splints are you playing snap?
I miss linki :omg:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:28 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:22 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:22 pm [VOTE: Sabi] aubergine
Still worried I’m WKing you?
Perpetually.
Good :p

I just have to say if Scotty or sabi is actually bad, you will immediately enter an elite tier of players for me. The ability to read wolfplay on page one is impressive as hell.

Now I’m pocketing you too!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:18 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:59 pm Also hi splints I promise I won’t murder you night one this game :beer:
Maybe now would be a good time to start revenge voting :srsnod:
No vote you ever make for me will be as panic-inducing as the one in econ.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

G-Man wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:28 pm Effective immediately, @Neon is replacing @jack shepherd.

If you wish to vote for Neon, simply vote for jack in the poll.
Supppppp I have lots of reading to do
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

damn, can't really disagree with Dennis's vote besides say he's looking in the wrong corner
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

until then

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

probably one in sabi/seanzie
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:15 pm damn, can't really disagree with Dennis's vote besides say he's looking in the wrong corner
What do you mean 'wrong corner'? Am I missing something?
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:50 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:18 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:59 pm Also hi splints I promise I won’t murder you night one this game :beer:
Maybe now would be a good time to start revenge voting :srsnod:
No vote you ever make for me will be as panic-inducing as the one in econ.
I forgot this game, but a quick search reminded me with this lmao what a way to end a game
Gro-oo-ovy
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

I'll try to make a readslist and poe, which is slightly difficult due to gamestate

one thing I do have issue with is the fact all the votes are being placed on active players, while I believe that there are active mafia players, I don't believe it's any greater than one or two

which means that we'll vote out active participants instead of inactive participants which will greatly harm us in late game, due to voting out all the players that have actually done something. instead of inactive whom have done nothing. to that end I scum read bea, so I'll actually place my vote there

[VOTE: bea] aubergine
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dennis wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:19 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:15 pm damn, can't really disagree with Dennis's vote besides say he's looking in the wrong corner
What do you mean 'wrong corner'? Am I missing something?
refer to my last message
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

I don't think I'll persuade you, given you're voting me, I will ask whether you think I'm simply wrong
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:25 pm Ok, I read Falcon to update my reads post from this AM. I feel ok about them. Asking lots of questions of a variety of people, insightful questions imo. Was responsive when asked about a voting reason. I don’t agree with all conclusions, but I like how they were arrived at.
Definitely going with the “great minds” thing here :nod:

He’s definitely trying to get reads and start conversation. All pretty good town indicators, but specifically for me the tone of the questions reminds me of what I have seen before in town falcon.
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:22 pm I'll try to make a readslist and poe, which is slightly difficult due to gamestate

one thing I do have issue with is the fact all the votes are being placed on active players, while I believe that there are active mafia players, I don't believe it's any greater than one or two

which means that we'll vote out active participants instead of inactive participants which will greatly harm us in late game, due to voting out all the players that have actually done something. instead of inactive whom have done nothing. to that end I scum read bea, so I'll actually place my vote there

So you would prefer to eliminate a low poster rather than a person you suspect?

Why Bea over Soneji? Both have 2 posts, hers have at least some content, his have zero.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I find SVS to be a more eloquent version of my thoughts

Interested in Lucy’s response. Maybe I’m a biased as I’m a low poster, but there seems to be too much conversation to worry about low posting at this point in the game
Gro-oo-ovy
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:25 pm I don't think I'll persuade you, given you're voting me, I will ask whether you think I'm simply wrong
No, I don't think you're wrong in that we're worse off later with inactives. But if we take a shot in the dark we have an arguably worse chance of hitting a wolf than someone we have a reason to vote. Also, I'm still holding out hope that they'll join back by then. Though, it is worth considering that chances are one active is a wolf.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:39 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:22 pm I'll try to make a readslist and poe, which is slightly difficult due to gamestate

Why Bea over Soneji? Both have 2 posts, hers have at least some content, his have zero.
I don't suspect anyone besides seanzie, and I actually do believe we should resolve seanzie's alignment given the wigly beheading

I've said in an early post, her content was actually void of any content, but I don't feel too strongly if either goes over, but because of bea's post I'm gonna vote there first
robyn
screaming

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 1]

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:47 pm
bea wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:32 pm That was a long 15 pages u just crammed into my brainz in like 2.5 hours.

So sorry for my absense. I did indeed miss that a) the game had started or b) i was actually playing! thanks again for the heads up!

As would be expected, I lost my day off yesterday and my open today has turned into an O/C so I will do my best to participate as best i can - just know my work is both physically and mentally exausting. And also apparently life consuming.

As for what I do remember -

Lots of inactive - myself included.

I saw exactly where svs was coming from. Tbh untill very recently in the thread I was proably going to vote sean. I am willing to see though that I may have just had a harder time seeing where he was coming from as this is my first game with sean.

My strongest town reads are shockingly - svs and kate. I know everyone is suprised by this.

Golden feels different this time round than last. I like that - doesnt mean he is clear yet.

Similarly - scotty feels similar to early last game - i like that too. Doesnt mean he is clear yet.

I like that roxy pushed golden some. I like that she called out splintsy and I.

Mata is engaging and that is so wonderful! Glad to see you again lady!!!

Jack and dennis are fun addutions. Welcome gentlemen!

Marrmot is bring very marrmoty. Excpected. I fear him. Gonna take some time before I think I could trust him.

Honestly not sure about most everyone. Which sucks as I have to vote before my dinner break is over in like 30 odd minutes.

I hate when rl makes me this lame. 2 games in a row is super frustrating.
2 reads, svs and Kate, there's 0 other substance to this post, how is it high effort or substantive?
oh, I didn't write any analysis but gave a rhetorical question
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:46 pm I find SVS to be a more eloquent version of my thoughts

Interested in Lucy’s response. Maybe I’m a biased as I’m a low poster, but there seems to be too much conversation to worry about low posting at this point in the game
hard disagree
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

bbl
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don’t love this. Not the vote, vote who pings you. But the arbitrary ‘I don’t think there’s more than one or two wolves who are active’.

It’s arbitrary. All three could be active or not active and I don’t think there’s much to lean in any direction on something this general right now.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:49 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:39 pm

I don't suspect anyone besides seanzie, and I actually do believe we should resolve seanzie's alignment given the wigly beheading

I've said in an early post, her content was actually void of any content, but I don't feel too strongly if either goes over, but because of bea's post I'm gonna vote there first
Apologies if you’ve already answered this, I don’t remember seeing it.

If you suspect Seanzie what pushed you towards voting wilgy over Seanzie?
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm fine with dying, I really am busy with work and real life stuff atm so I can't and don't have the energy to fight for my life.

I request yall to kill Golden and Seanzie next when I do die. Don't kill scotty over some diachomy that doesn't exist.

Anyway have fun the rest of the phase. Have to get back to work.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:51 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:46 pm I find SVS to be a more eloquent version of my thoughts

hard disagree
Ok well you are allowed to disagree, but in my experience people are either low posters or they aren’t; it’s NAI. I have played with most of the players and think them all quite capable enough to not let alignment seriously and noticeably change how they play. So I don’t find targeting low posters to be a productive method of scum hunting day 2. Which leads me to question your motivation. Especially if your problem is that you “hard disagree” there had been enough conversation. I don’t think targeting LHF is the best way to improve game state
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

@S~V~S what are your thoughts on mata?
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:00 pm I'm fine with dying, I really am busy with work and real life stuff atm so I can't and don't have the energy to fight for my life.

I request yall to kill Golden and Seanzie next when I do die. Don't kill scotty over some diachomy that doesn't exist.

There’s lots of time left :)
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:00 pm I'm fine with dying, I really am busy with work and real life stuff atm so I can't and don't have the energy to fight for my life.

There’s lots of time left :)
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Who should I read next?

Don’t say Golden
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Sabi have I ever played with you before? I apologise but I’m having a hard time remembering
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:04 pm I'mma unvote in a minute if nothing changes
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:01 pm Uhh keep in mind a tie is a no elim
So I kind of like here that Seanzie didn’t want the tie, but then the second post. I’m making assumptions based on the final vote, but it would have seemed to be tied here wilgy 5 - Sean 5. Wouldn’t his “unvote” make him be eliminated? I’m all for the “info is better than no info” (it’s why I hate the sleep option) but if you are town wouldn’t it be better (in your opinion) for anyone to be eliminated other than you who you know is town? The suspicious part of me is wondering about Seanzie’s motive for this
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:04 pm I'mma unvote in a minute if nothing changes
So I kind of like here that Seanzie didn’t want the tie, but then the second post. I’m making assumptions based on the final vote, but it would have seemed to be tied here wilgy 5 - Sean 5. Wouldn’t his “unvote” make him be eliminated? I’m all for the “info is better than no info” (it’s why I hate the sleep option) but if you are town wouldn’t it be better (in your opinion) for anyone to be eliminated other than you who you know is town? The suspicious part of me is wondering about Seanzie’s motive for this
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

My internet is poop tonight guys. I feel like some extra double posting is fitting for a game with a bunch of old timey players, but also understand it’s a bit annoying. So sorry
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:12 pm Who should I read next?

Don’t say Golden
Me me pick me
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Don’t say Golden
Since they have the most votes, maybe Sabiplz? Fresh eyes, new perspective. They have a high post count, but most of them are short. I would especially enjoy your perspective on their discussion with Marmot. I want to read that myself tonight. Since we seem to be somewhat simpatico, I would like to know if you also see what Golden and I did, potential steering?

And don't feel bad I had a triple post, combo of my internet and the site freaking out at the same time.

Re your Mata question. This is hard for me, in general I prefer to keep non thread related issues out of thread. But sometimes, like Roxy and the crime she experienced, or Mata and her surgery, it's hard not to cut slack. With Mata in my case since I know I kinda helped talk her into it, knowing she might be one handed for a while.

I am not seeing that unique ability of hers to find things that may seem like nothing and look at them from a different perspective. I don't always agree with her take, but I respect it, becasue I know where it's coming from. I have not seen this, but it's day two, and i would imagine that crystalline focus isn't always easy to come by, lol. And I liked her making a general feels post on Day One. She is safe from me at this time, one day at a time.
Matahari wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:45 am i want to post my thoughts so far, while I have a minute. They are definitely not deep thoughts, but how deep can they be on day 1?
New players get a pass, until later in the game. Absent players, as well.
if I don't mention you, its because I have you as town for now.

Falcon45ca- I didn't find it suspicious that you chose someone quickly because with movable votes, it seems like a lot of players throw votes around in a slap-happy fashion. then you were questioned about it, and you promptly posted quotes for why you made your vote. This looked legit to me at the time. Later it occurred to me that maybe you did all that too quickly, Pre-planned? But someone, Sabiplz, I think, said this was normal for your town game.

Soneji posted, I think, but I'll need to go back and look to make sure. ???

Lucy- so far, is reminding me of Dr. Wilgy. Too random to read, and weird posting just annoys me because I don't know what to do with it. I'd like to hear from players who are familiar with them.

Seanzie made a very risky statement for a town player to make. Or just an 'I can't be bothered' statement. Since it was preceded by an 'Ugh', I'm going with the former.

Sabiplz drew attention to his post, then backed away from it, then said she rarely voted early or often, then 17 minutes later she voted for Seanzie. None of this feels right.

Golden got a vote from Falcon, and although Falcon's reasons would not be enough to convince me to vote someone, I thought they were ok for a day 1. However after post 486 ( I think, I'll go back and check later and do an ebwop if necessary), I have Golden as town.

Marmot, no clue. I'd like to hear what other players think of him. ???

Everyone else, I have as probably town. I have no absolutes this early, but I'm watching the players above who pinged me. I'd like to hear what other players think of my not so deep thoughts, please.
What about you? And @Kate ?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I can only imagine what the Dutchies would make of this game.
jack shepherd
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by jack shepherd »

Kate wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:23 pm
G-Man wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:28 pm Effective immediately, @Neon is replacing @jack shepherd.

If you wish to vote for Neon, simply vote for jack in the poll.
Welcome neon!

Thanks for giving it a try jack. I love you 😍

Sorry I didn’t stay. It’s just not my kind of game. It’s just not for me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Actually, the more I read Matas' Day One cold reads post, the more I like it.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:56 pm

Don’t say Golden
Since they have the most votes, maybe Sabiplz? Fresh eyes, new perspective. They have a high post count, but most of them are short. I would especially enjoy your perspective on their discussion with Marmot. I want to read that myself tonight. Since we seem to be somewhat simpatico, I would like to know if you also see what Golden and I did, potential steering?

And don't feel bad I had a triple post, combo of my internet and the site freaking out at the same time.

Re your Mata question. This is hard for me, in general I prefer to keep non thread related issues out of thread. But sometimes, like Roxy and the crime she experienced, or Mata and her surgery, it's hard not to cut slack. With Mata in my case since I know I kinda helped talk her into it, knowing she might be one handed for a while.

I am not seeing that unique ability of hers to find things that may seem like nothing and look at them from a different perspective. I don't always agree with her take, but I respect it, becasue I know where it's coming from. I have not seen this, but it's day two, and i would imagine that crystalline focus isn't always easy to come by, lol. And I liked her making a general feels post on Day One. She is safe from me at this time, one day at a time.
Matahari wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:45 am i want to post my thoughts so far, while I have a minute. They are definitely not deep thoughts, but how deep can they be on day 1?
New players get a pass, until later in the game. Absent players, as well.
if I don't mention you, its because I have you as town for now.

Falcon45ca- I didn't find it suspicious that you chose someone quickly because with movable votes, it seems like a lot of players throw votes around in a slap-happy fashion. then you were questioned about it, and you promptly posted quotes for why you made your vote. This looked legit to me at the time. Later it occurred to me that maybe you did all that too quickly, Pre-planned? But someone, Sabiplz, I think, said this was normal for your town game.

Soneji posted, I think, but I'll need to go back and look to make sure. ???

Lucy- so far, is reminding me of Dr. Wilgy. Too random to read, and weird posting just annoys me because I don't know what to do with it. I'd like to hear from players who are familiar with them.

Seanzie made a very risky statement for a town player to make. Or just an 'I can't be bothered' statement. Since it was preceded by an 'Ugh', I'm going with the former.

Sabiplz drew attention to his post, then backed away from it, then said she rarely voted early or often, then 17 minutes later she voted for Seanzie. None of this feels right.

Golden got a vote from Falcon, and although Falcon's reasons would not be enough to convince me to vote someone, I thought they were ok for a day 1. However after post 486 ( I think, I'll go back and check later and do an ebwop if necessary), I have Golden as town.

Marmot, no clue. I'd like to hear what other players think of him. ???

Everyone else, I have as probably town. I have no absolutes this early, but I'm watching the players above who pinged me. I'd like to hear what other players think of my not so deep thoughts, please.
What about you? And @Kate ?
Ok so some good background info on mata. Something I will definitely consider without letting it heavily impact my decision in usual mafia fashion.
I’ve read mata and don’t have much to say about her posts either way. My main interest in her has to do with Marmot’s interest in her. His death can possibly implicate a mata/soneji team. Worth considering although not a strong suspicion yet
Gro-oo-ovy
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 344

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:03 pm Actually, the more I read Matas' Day One cold reads post, the more I like it.
I don't have any problem with the content of Mata's post. I was concerned with her possibly flying utr. Her more recent post put me more at ease. I'd like to see her stick around.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 344

Post by Kate »

I'm going to reread Sabi today. I was in agreement with them yesterday re Sean but it seems people I trust are leaning another way. It probably won't be until I get sick baby and husband to bed.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:19 pm
Yes it was tied between me and Wilgy and I was about to unvote to allow myself to die.

If it would have been a tie, mafia would have a cakewalk today. Just choose to pile on either me or Wilgy, and then refuse to budge because "we should have been resolved yesterday", and the chances of me or Wilgy being the D2 elim would have been extremely high. Better to resolve myself with the D1 tk than let one be wasted and have a good likelyhood of being a sleepwalk D2 tk.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:51 pm

hard disagree
There's a cop. Let them resolve the ?'s that cannot be resolved socially.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:39 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:39 am
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:26 am
Kate wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:18 am
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:12 am
Kate wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:07 am
lucy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:01 am

this has the underlying assumption that seanzie is mafia, what's your read on seanzie and degree of confidence
Well I thought he was mafia yesterday and his end of day behavior didn't help that at all.

My thoughts on Dennis don't assume Sean is bad. Him placing the last vote on any civ wasn't going to look good since we (the civs) do know for certain one way or the other and they (maf) do. If I were on dennis' mafia team I'd strongly counsel him not to be the deciding vote on anyone who was a civ. Plus his actions seem instinctive, not like they were well thought out with other players.
I don’t get it. In what world is mafia Sean threatening to unvote wilgy and elim himself just no ensure an elim if he’s bad.
Threatening to do it and actually doing it are two VERY different things.
I just can’t square away a Seanzie wolf read at all at this point. I think there isn’t a single aspect of his game that makes sense as wolf.

What about his unvote on sabi when it was 5-3? Like, that’s basically the same thing as what he threatened to do, and he actually did it.
-He racked up a ton of votes by midday and no one was seemingly budging
-He refused to offer alternatives with any merit or explanation
-He remained aloof and simultaneously snippy at times
-His unvoting means nothing because he was already in the lead looking to croak. But doing so broadcasts “I’m not afraid to die, come at me” which is legitimate gambit that I see mafia do all the time.

But yeah; there’s not a single aspect of his game that makes sense as wolf
Dude...

Scotty: Seanzie, Who is a good alternative? Sabi? Me?

Me: You apparently already know what my answer would be.

Scotty: Seanzie won't give an alternative.

Think for a second, what did I actually say to your question?
I’ve been down this path with you before. Time is a circle jfc

When I go to the doctor for a pain in my chest, I don’t want the doctor to ask me what I think the problem is.

I offered you the chance yesterday to do some casing and alternative names, and offered a few names that I was assuming you suspected. Your response was very similar to this one.

This is how I get prescribed liver medication for my plaque psoriasis
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:12 am
G-Man wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:10 pm Housekeeping notes:

1) I will add a screenshot of the Day 1 poll to the 'Polls' section of the OP momentarily.

2) @Roxy has been stripped of her vote today for self-voting during Day 1.
I am sorry for this.

This morning Larry (an employee) is having surgery for the brain swell he has bc of the attack and robbery. He is in surgery, I am going to read and catch up as best I can today.
holy shit that’s horrible. I’m sorry you were privy to that and I’m also glad you weren’t in his place, however grin that sounds.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dennis wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:32 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:01 am
Dennis wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:42 am

I don’t get it. In what world is mafia Sean threatening to unvote wilgy and elim himself just no ensure an elim if he’s bad.
I just can’t square away a Seanzie wolf read at all at this point. I think there isn’t a single aspect of his game that makes sense as wolf.

What about his unvote on sabi when it was 5-3? Like, that’s basically the same thing as what he threatened to do, and he actually did it.
-His unvoting means nothing because he was already in the lead looking to croak. But doing so broadcasts “I’m not afraid to die, come at me” which is legitimate gambit that I see mafia do all the time.

Is this last sentence sarcasm, just to be clear?
Not at all

I used sarcastic orange for that statement by the by
Not gonna lie I'm still confused. Do you think Seanzie is doing things that make sense as wolf or not?
Sorry. My sarcasm was coming on strong.

It was a response to Golden not finding a single shred of evidence that Seanzie could be wolf, and I was listing legitimately wolfy things that one could stop and go “yeah, that doesn’t sound towny”

Whether or not I think he is wolf at the present? Im not sure. Leaning not? I think a lot of those could just be Seanzie. I have horrible memory and don’t remember if that is behavior he normally exhibits as town

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:21 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:39 am
Kate wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:07 am

Well I thought he was mafia yesterday and his end of day behavior didn't help that at all.

My thoughts on Dennis don't assume Sean is bad. Him placing the last vote on any civ wasn't going to look good since we (the civs) do know for certain one way or the other and they (maf) do. If I were on dennis' mafia team I'd strongly counsel him not to be the deciding vote on anyone who was a civ. Plus his actions seem instinctive, not like they were well thought out with other players.

Dude...

Scotty: Seanzie, Who is a good alternative? Sabi? Me?

Me: You apparently already know what my answer would be.

Scotty: Seanzie won't give an alternative.

Think for a second, what did I actually say to your question?
I’ve been down this path with you before. Time is a circle jfc

When I go to the doctor for a pain in my chest, I don’t want the doctor to ask me what I think the problem is.

I offered you the chance yesterday to do some casing and alternative names, and offered a few names that I was assuming you suspected. Your response was very similar to this one.

This is how I get prescribed liver medication for my plaque psoriasis
:shrug:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:55 am Not that it matters now but I still want to answer Marmot bc Sabi is still pinging me.

To answer Marmot's question - Sabi is giving themselves a pass bc they use votes to determine baddies so they were already throwing out the excuse of I'll be better D 2 before D 1 had even taken off. They were on a tunnel trip over seanzie but I disagreed with their take on them. Hell Falcon did the same saying he would be better by D 3 ffs. I just do not like giving excuses mid elimination for why their hunting or voting shouldn't be questioned bc hey looky here AI or Meta!! It's like distracting my dog with a treat just before his heartworm shot. I would have voted Sabi - no question - if I did not have a work emergency. And as for Falcon I liked his case on sabi since I was in agreement albeit for diff reasons. BTW out of the 100 posts they made day 1 more than 1/3 were off topic. (yes I counted them) Which, clearly, I think is ott. Today/last they talked about doming - they brought it up first - already laying the groundwork for a thread/day derail.

SVS/Seanzie/Lucy - after seanzie answered the question and I said be prepared for more questions they came back with ok w/sass (paraphrased) and I liked that response and felt better about the whole SVS/seanzie go around. I felt at the time it could be civ vs civ and I am leaning that way still. Agreed with SVS about Lucy and her narrow field of vision. With these newer players playing in a way I have never seen with ott off topic and one line posts to build their post count it may just be Lucy's style.(and sabi and wigly and Scotty and even Marmot who should know better) idk just like idk about sheeping. I don't like it only bc I am not used to it.

Scotty - Less effort this game than the last. Saying he does not remember anything of my posts bc I posted two videos calling for splints and Bea to come and play I guess the post I made halfway through Day 1 just doesn't count. Maybe I should build my post count with dog pictures or one liners. He never really responded as to why he wanted people to post about how they might do the INFO DUMPING cop role, he just posted about the way I said I would handle it. Sorry if you do not care for my low posting style but it is who I am.

Soneji - is there anybody in there? When do you feel you can help? Why aren't you sheeping or doing one liners? Hope you are ok

Splintsy - where for art thou? MIss you and your mafia hunting nose. When are you gonna play and help? You checked in this AM so I'll look forward to your thoughts at some point today.

Bea - yay! Happy you made it, work does indeed suck - you are not alone. Not sure why you voted splints except you really hadn't caught up and decided to vote for someone who has not posted yet. If that is true why not Soneji or Jack? Curious.

Jack - what up dude? Even low posters like me still have something to say after a full day of trying to eliminate someone, do you have ANY thoughts to share? I also am not sure why so many are calling you town but meh. :shrug:

Golden - town clearing so many on NOTHING is :eye: :eye: but he plays way different than I do. He is not posting walls of damning posts, he is joking this game play is way different than the Anni game 1 that I kept up on. He is probs civ but how can you clear soooo many on soooo little? It was only D 1. Calm yourself. lol

Just want to say something about Wigly bc I was not here - Wigly - I have played with you once or twice your schtick has gotten bigger since we last played I actually expected you to put out some thoughtful content but you did not. Probs why you took so many votes, you gave no effort to the town. I doubt I would have voted you bc of what I have said about Sabi. Plus I wasn't thinking about you not bc you aren't memorable but bc you have been mia in this game. But I may have been swayed I am not gonna lie.

Mata - there was something I want to know - why did you miss the last vote? Looking forward to your thoughts today.

Seanzie/falcon - Falcon - you said give until day 3 but you have put effort forward and I appreciate it. seanzie after your rough start with us og players I am glad you are responding to questions.

For me Kate and SVS are the Batman and Robin of this game. I feel civvie vibes from the both of you. It has been a w h i l e since I've played but I like to think I know you both well enough to go with my vibes.

If you are not mentioned you are fairly clear to me thus far.
Only one question:
Why are you ‘fairly clearing’ Dennis?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:19 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:30 am I’ll be Robin, I always liked Robin better than Batman.

Also it was me who posted the giant dog pic. Was there another and I missed it?
lol I forgot about your dog pic but no I referring to Scotty's dog pic (of which there was only one)
Scotty wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:03 am

snippty snip snip

dogs are magical ain’t they

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:11 pm I cannot express how much that:

a) I’m enjoying this game; and
b) so many of your posts are filling me with warm vibes.
I’m going to operate under the assumption that you’re speaking directly to me.

So you’re welcome :hugs:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:11 pm I cannot express how much that:

a) I’m enjoying this game; and
b) so many of your posts are filling me with warm vibes.
I’m going to operate under the assumption that you’re speaking directly to me.

So you’re welcome :hugs:

Return to “Previous Heists”