RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 221

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 5]

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:23 am My work is done here. See you all tomorrow.
Boo, help us solve.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:03 am *screams*

Okay fuck it

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

I follow you today but if Falcon flips town I follow the devil on my shoulder tomorrow.
Why is falcon Maf? You've played with the guy before, what leads you to believe he's scum this game?

Wait, have you played a game w/ W! falcon before?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@lucy if you are town who are the bad actors on your wagon and who are the bad actors abstaining on falcons wagon if he is wolf when you are town?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:37 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:23 am My work is done here. See you all tomorrow.
Boo, help us solve.
It's Lucy and Rondo.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:47 am
Boo, help us solve.
It's Lucy and Rondo.
Rondo you say? Do tell
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:46 am @lucy if you are town who are the bad actors on your wagon and who are the bad actors abstaining on falcons wagon if he is wolf when you are town?
Sean says you're scum. Why do you think that might be?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:08 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:58 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:55 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:51 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:50 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:49 pm Marmot really did rand mafia huh
Marmot always rands Mafia but will sometimes use priv to edit flips before anyone sees them.
(as I'm not aware of the climate of this game and it's players, please note this is entirely satire)
You coming into this thread is like a cold breeze blowing in on a hot day to aerate the undercarriage under my kilt. Appreciate your energy, doc
Scotty is officially a flirty pockety pock
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:50 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:44 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:52 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:34 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:30 am

I made an assumption. I don't actually know but I'm pretty sure you just like questions. My point was I don't think you're suspicious because of that.
I learned something new here. I thought "Alignment Indicative" meant in general, like say posting a lot of OT, or asking a lot of questions, *in general* is not AI. I did not realize it is a specific thing for an individual. Like I would say "AI" in general, and "AI for Scotty" if I was comparing it to his specific meta. I've been using it wrong.
IME it means both/could mean either depending on context.
Thank you, that’s what I thought. It just seemed that Scotty was implying Dennis misused the term so it confused me.

I have mixed feels on Scotty. I know he plays a very analytical game, and there’s not much to analyze before the first elimination. So I’m low keying my expectations of him a bit until Day 2.

But he also seems to be on the same thing as Lucy re Dennis, albeit on a lesser scale. That bothers me a bit. Sabiplz said she thinks Scotty’s buddying me. I didn’t get that feeling. We just finished a game where we we both town, and he low key suspected me pretty much the whole game. So I was just thinking that having just watched me closely in that game, he had a better feel for my town game.

But I also know I can be susceptible to that, so her saying it makes me more aware to watch for it.
Scotty feels pockety thus far, to both myself and Wilgy
Both of these live quite early in the falcon iso. Initial gut check is this is a good look for scotty (assuming falcon flips wolf).
falcon's town, belive that.

I have inside information
Pack it up boys can't argue here
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

Looking for GTH opinions: Lucy Village or Woof? (No PoE, if you had to make a call what is it?)

OK, to start, I have no info. But reading back has made me realize I made a timing error, and I made the mistake of listening to someone else when I should have listened to myself. And I am finding some of the things Golden is saying today alarming.

I am going to guess this is OK with Golden since he did something similar to Sean, and becasue i think I am probably mistaken. I'm just going on what I believed most of this game. And I am not sure how to explain this without "going there".

I thought Golden was an info role, and was trying to steer a bit based on that without actually dumping into the thread (which one of the info roles isn't allowed to do anyhow, iirc). Day 1, if i had an info role, I would have checked Sean. Sean was the opposing wagon to Wilgy, and was taking tons of heat. And Golden came in defending Sean. The Doc case he made a few days later looked made up to me, it looked like an info case, except to prove someone was civ, not that they were bad. He posted it to get people off the Sean fixation, and it worked. I myself thought he was town, and still do. Since no one really pushed back at that case, maybe he actually is that role :shrug:

Golden also was defending Lucy, who I would have checked Day 2 if I were an info role. She was the 2nd wagon Day 2, although not as close as the Day 1 wagon. So I backed off of her, and moved on. I also felt to some extent that maybe I was picking on her (although I am not sure why I would feel that, but I will say that guilt is the only emotion I process fairly normally, lol).

I thought Sabiplz was bad for very bad reasons, and I learned my lesson about misunderstanding cultural differences. I thought they were steering, I thought they were self meta-ing way too much (that, for me, is a baddie tell, a big baddie tell, but not for Sabi obvs). I thought they may have killed Marmot to garner some civ sympathy for themselves since they were obvs super simpatico w/Marmot.

As an aside, now I am thinking Marmot was NKed to isolate Sabi a bit if Lucy was bad. If you look back at Sabis posts, Lucy was trying to meld with Sabi a bit imo.

Anyhow, I compressed days 1/2 mentally and assumed Golden had checked Lucy, but I read back and see he was vouching for her waaaaay before that. So therefore, I either think he was NOT an info role and I read into him, or he was blocked Night 2 and got no results. Or since he was vouching for her day 1, maybe if he was a cop role, he didn't check her at all :shrug:

And now, reading today, he seems to be backing off of that town read of Lucy. So I went back and realized this started on Day 1, before an info role could have checked anyone.

This is from day one, and I'm a nub :nicenod:
Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:41 pm I don’t think a vote for Lucy is the way to go today.
So I can't sort Golden until I sort Lucy. My gut has been saying "WOLF WOLF WOLF" from the start, and will keep it up until one of us is gawn, baby, gawn.

My heart has been telling me this is Goldens town game, but I really need to sort this, so he goes into the PoE until I do. Also to keep in mind, if Golden is civ (and bad Golden is more tentative, less assured he's right, so I think he likely is a civ) and Lucy is not, I bet his vote (and maybe Dennis' vote since she's glommed onto him so hard) have probably never been blocked and probably aren't now. Mine might be, Scottys might be.

Imma read back some more, and get that rainbow in a bit.

And before Rondo asks, I have no idea who a wolf Lucys partner would be. I don't think it's Golden, his defense of her would have been too hamfisted if he were bad.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:50 am
Boo, help us solve.
It's Lucy and Rondo.
Rondo you say? Do tell
I did tell already. Highlighted is the relevant passage from my previous post.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:00 am
Boo, help us solve.
It's Lucy and Rondo.
Rondo you say? Do tell
I was hoping for a bit more detail, but wish in one hand & shit in the other, m'iright?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

Woohoo you go svs.

I was hoping an info role would have peeked Lucy by now too but I see no evidence that’s the case. Sorry for misleading you with my read.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:48 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:45 pm red dead posting was only in g1 not this game
Wrong, read the rules on page one. Host lists dead red posting allowed.
What the hell is dead red posting?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:44 pm Current rainbow:

TOP TOWN
SvS
Dennis
Rondo

Golden
Neon
Roxy

Seanzie
Splints

lucy
falcon
Why do you have me so high town?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:23 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:00 am
Boo, help us solve.
It's Lucy and Rondo.
Rondo you say? Do tell
I was hoping for a bit more detail, but wish in one hand & shit in the other, m'iright?
You are 100% correct ol' falcon ol' buddy.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:46 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:38 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:23 am Really keen for your rainbow and PoE @Neon
I will provide here shortly
@Golden

S~V~S
Neon (replaced jack shepherd)
Roxy
lucy
~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~
Dennis
Golden
fingersplints
falcon45ca
Scotty

RondoDimBuckle (replaced bea)

Seanzie

Anyone below the line is on the table above it is not.
hehehehehe. Neon hates me for tinfoiling her so hard (I dont think she actually hates me)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

These are in alphabetical order within the groupings, no real hierarchy. I don't like Rainbows in general, and haven't made many. So it's a shitty rainbow from a shitty rainbow maker.

Dennis
Scotty
Seanzie

fingersplints
Neon
RondoDimBuckle
Roxy

Golden

falcon45ca

lucy

I spent ALOT of time watching Dennis play after that Wilgy vote, I didn't care what his Mom said, and I don't think he's coached, he seemed to come into his own *in* the thread, not come into the thread that way, as if he was coached. Also if bad he would not have made that "RIP MOM!" post that way lol.

I know Scotty is not playing the same game as Game 1, but he's flying solo here and we have given him a lot less to work with datawise. There was that pocketing talk earlier, but I am not sure why Scotty would need to pocket me. Don't always agree, but everything he says seems to be coming from the right place.

I was on the other side of Seanzie day one when he thought I was bad, and I really believe he thought I was bad. That was not manufactured, he meant it. So he can't be bad. This is how PoE works, yes?

I went back and forth on Neon. I don't understand the vote info, and, unlike Kate I was not so sure Jack was good. But seeing Mata/Vivax flip bad, I think she would have tried to keep him engaged and helped him acclimate, I now think it is as Kate said, and maybe all of this overwhelmed him a bit. I know I was overwhelmed in my first game and i was like over 40 ha ha. So if I think Jack was not necessarily bad, nothing Neon has done makes me think that either.

Splints and Roxy are a less clear sort for me. I have felt Roxy was good from the get go, she's got that zen civvie vibe. I was less sure on Splints. The only thing keeping Roxy out of top group is her insistence that Splints was civvie. Like I believed Kate was civvie, but I don't know that I would have flatly said she WAS civvie. But it's semantics, and I myself loathe semantics as a hook, so meh. But I feel better about Splints than I did. So i grouped them together. As they should be.

I have never played with falcon. Can someone point me to a case that was made? He's right in the middle of my pack, and if I'm missing something I'd like to know what it is. He had that sketch association from Matas posts, with the light
waffles, but then pretty much everything she said was a waffle. Personally, I would rather elim Lucy since this will, I think, bring some clarity to the thread.
Matahari wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:45 am i want to post my thoughts so far, while I have a minute. They are definitely not deep thoughts, but how deep can they be on day 1?
New players get a pass, until later in the game. Absent players, as well.
if I don't mention you, its because I have you as town for now.

Falcon45ca- I didn't find it suspicious that you chose someone quickly because with movable votes, it seems like a lot of players throw votes around in a slap-happy fashion. then you were questioned about it, and you promptly posted quotes for why you made your vote. This looked legit to me at the time. Later it occurred to me that maybe you did all that too quickly, Pre-planned? But someone, Sabiplz, I think, said this was normal for your town game.

Soneji posted, I think, but I'll need to go back and look to make sure. ???

Lucy- so far, is reminding me of Dr. Wilgy. Too random to read, and weird posting just annoys me because I don't know what to do with it. I'd like to hear from players who are familiar with them.

Seanzie made a very risky statement for a town player to make. Or just an 'I can't be bothered' statement. Since it was preceded by an 'Ugh', I'm going with the former.

Sabiplz drew attention to his post, then backed away from it, then said she rarely voted early or often, then 17 minutes later she voted for Seanzie. None of this feels right.

Golden got a vote from Falcon, and although Falcon's reasons would not be enough to convince me to vote someone, I thought they were ok for a day 1. However after post 486 ( I think, I'll go back and check later and do an ebwop if necessary), I have Golden as town.

Marmot, no clue. I'd like to hear what other players think of him. ???

Everyone else, I have as probably town. I have no absolutes this early, but I'm watching the players above who pinged me. I'd like to hear what other players think of my not so deep thoughts, please.
I put Golden in the middle as a null and maybe it's not fair, since i would actually be very surprised if he turned up bad, either with Lucy if she is ( :srsnod: ) or not with her if she isn't. I don't see the same bad Golden who had a very real looking aggressive one/one with his bad teammate in Game 1 blatantly vouching for bad teammates, or blatantly clearing people on feels if town.

But like I said, I need to sort Lucy and see what he has to say about it all if she is bad.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:37 am These are in alphabetical order within the groupings, no real hierarchy. I don't like Rainbows in general, and haven't made many. So it's a shitty rainbow from a shitty rainbow maker.

Dennis
Scotty
Seanzie

fingersplints
Neon
RondoDimBuckle
Roxy

Golden

falcon45ca

lucy

I spent ALOT of time watching Dennis play after that Wilgy vote, I didn't care what his Mom said, and I don't think he's coached, he seemed to come into his own *in* the thread, not come into the thread that way, as if he was coached. Also if bad he would not have made that "RIP MOM!" post that way lol.

I know Scotty is not playing the same game as Game 1, but he's flying solo here and we have given him a lot less to work with datawise. There was that pocketing talk earlier, but I am not sure why Scotty would need to pocket me. Don't always agree, but everything he says seems to be coming from the right place.

I was on the other side of Seanzie day one when he thought I was bad, and I really believe he thought I was bad. That was not manufactured, he meant it. So he can't be bad. This is how PoE works, yes?

I went back and forth on Neon. I don't understand the vote info, and, unlike Kate I was not so sure Jack was good. But seeing Mata/Vivax flip bad, I think she would have tried to keep him engaged and helped him acclimate, I now think it is as Kate said, and maybe all of this overwhelmed him a bit. I know I was overwhelmed in my first game and i was like over 40 ha ha. So if I think Jack was not necessarily bad, nothing Neon has done makes me think that either.

Splints and Roxy are a less clear sort for me. I have felt Roxy was good from the get go, she's got that zen civvie vibe. I was less sure on Splints. The only thing keeping Roxy out of top group is her insistence that Splints was civvie. Like I believed Kate was civvie, but I don't know that I would have flatly said she WAS civvie. But it's semantics, and I myself loathe semantics as a hook, so meh. But I feel better about Splints than I did. So i grouped them together. As they should be.

I have never played with falcon. Can someone point me to a case that was made? He's right in the middle of my pack, and if I'm missing something I'd like to know what it is. He had that sketch association from Matas posts, with the light
waffles, but then pretty much everything she said was a waffle. Personally, I would rather elim Lucy since this will, I think, bring some clarity to the thread.
Matahari wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:45 am i want to post my thoughts so far, while I have a minute. They are definitely not deep thoughts, but how deep can they be on day 1?

Falcon45ca- I didn't find it suspicious that you chose someone quickly because with movable votes, it seems like a lot of players throw votes around in a slap-happy fashion. then you were questioned about it, and you promptly posted quotes for why you made your vote. This looked legit to me at the time. Later it occurred to me that maybe you did all that too quickly, Pre-planned? But someone, Sabiplz, I think, said this was normal for your town game.

Lucy- so far, is reminding me of Dr. Wilgy. Too random to read, and weird posting just annoys me because I don't know what to do with it. I'd like to hear from players who are familiar with them.

Seanzie made a very risky statement for a town player to make. Or just an 'I can't be bothered' statement. Since it was preceded by an 'Ugh', I'm going with the former.

Sabiplz drew attention to his post, then backed away from it, then said she rarely voted early or often, then 17 minutes later she voted for Seanzie. None of this feels right.

Golden got a vote from Falcon, and although Falcon's reasons would not be enough to convince me to vote someone, I thought they were ok for a day 1. However after post 486 ( I think, I'll go back and check later and do an ebwop if necessary), I have Golden as town.

Everyone else, I have as probably town. I have no absolutes this early, but I'm watching the players above who pinged me. I'd like to hear what other players think of my not so deep thoughts, please.
I put Golden in the middle as a null and maybe it's not fair, since i would actually be very surprised if he turned up bad, either with Lucy if she is ( :srsnod: ) or not with her if she isn't. I don't see the same bad Golden who had a very real looking aggressive one/one with his bad teammate in Game 1 blatantly vouching for bad teammates, or blatantly clearing people on feels if town.

But like I said, I need to sort Lucy and see what he has to say about it all if she is bad.
I recommend rethinking Falcon.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:32 am
S~V~S wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:48 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:45 pm red dead posting was only in g1 not this game
Wrong, read the rules on page one. Host lists dead red posting allowed.
What the hell is dead red posting?
If you look at the top bar in the post review window, you'll see a number of buttons. One of then=m says "Dead". In our culture (which this host comes from), the dead could talk in thread *IF* it was off topic, and they didn't mega spam, and they posted in dead red.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:17 am @golden was it you who asked for the rainbow reads. I want to reread some (mostly mata, falcon, lucy, and then others but already a lot for me lol)

So here is town top, mafia bottom. In order with deliberate spacing lol
I CBA with the colours on my phone sorry

Roxy

Golden

Neon
SVS

Dennis
Falcon
Rondo
Scotty
Seanzie

Lucy
Why do you have me so low?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:39 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:37 am These are in alphabetical order within the groupings, no real hierarchy. I don't like Rainbows in general, and haven't made many. So it's a shitty rainbow from a shitty rainbow maker.

Dennis
Scotty
Seanzie

fingersplints
Neon
RondoDimBuckle
Roxy

Golden

falcon45ca

lucy

Why?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Falcon’s iso makes him clearly compatible with a mata/Lucy team in my mind, which is the world you think we’re in.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:39 am

Dennis
Scotty
Seanzie

fingersplints
Neon
RondoDimBuckle
Roxy

Golden

falcon45ca

lucy

I will, I hope to read him today. He's the only person in the second to last tier :shrug:

But today, I really want to look at Lucy.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boo, help us solve.
It's Lucy and Rondo.
Ok I am just going to ignore your slot now, I understand Mac's POV on you even more. You should open a construction company
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:41 am Falcon’s iso makes him clearly compatible with a mata/Lucy team in my mind, which is the world you think we’re in.
That is my world, I hope to see more people living in it.

It's super possible. But if I'm voting based on association, I'd rather sort the primary association first. For me, it's Lucy more so than falcon.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:46 am @lucy if you are town who are the bad actors on your wagon and who are the bad actors abstaining on falcons wagon if he is wolf when you are town?
Sean says you're scum. Why do you think that might be?
Because of how I entered the game and my general playstyle does not mesh with his view of the game. I lean him hard town as long as Golden is town otherwise its w/w protecting each other (This is assuming Golden is right on the doc situation so when/if seanzie flips doc, golden is IC) Because wolves cant go into F3 with Golden and Seanzie alive if they are both town so one of them is going to flip eventually.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:56 am Looking for GTH opinions: Lucy Village or Woof? (No PoE, if you had to make a call what is it?)

OK, to start, I have no info. But reading back has made me realize I made a timing error, and I made the mistake of listening to someone else when I should have listened to myself. And I am finding some of the things Golden is saying today alarming.

I am going to guess this is OK with Golden since he did something similar to Sean, and becasue i think I am probably mistaken. I'm just going on what I believed most of this game. And I am not sure how to explain this without "going there".

I thought Golden was an info role, and was trying to steer a bit based on that without actually dumping into the thread (which one of the info roles isn't allowed to do anyhow, iirc). Day 1, if i had an info role, I would have checked Sean. Sean was the opposing wagon to Wilgy, and was taking tons of heat. And Golden came in defending Sean. The Doc case he made a few days later looked made up to me, it looked like an info case, except to prove someone was civ, not that they were bad. He posted it to get people off the Sean fixation, and it worked. I myself thought he was town, and still do. Since no one really pushed back at that case, maybe he actually is that role :shrug:

Golden also was defending Lucy, who I would have checked Day 2 if I were an info role. She was the 2nd wagon Day 2, although not as close as the Day 1 wagon. So I backed off of her, and moved on. I also felt to some extent that maybe I was picking on her (although I am not sure why I would feel that, but I will say that guilt is the only emotion I process fairly normally, lol).

I thought Sabiplz was bad for very bad reasons, and I learned my lesson about misunderstanding cultural differences. I thought they were steering, I thought they were self meta-ing way too much (that, for me, is a baddie tell, a big baddie tell, but not for Sabi obvs). I thought they may have killed Marmot to garner some civ sympathy for themselves since they were obvs super simpatico w/Marmot.

As an aside, now I am thinking Marmot was NKed to isolate Sabi a bit if Lucy was bad. If you look back at Sabis posts, Lucy was trying to meld with Sabi a bit imo.

Anyhow, I compressed days 1/2 mentally and assumed Golden had checked Lucy, but I read back and see he was vouching for her waaaaay before that. So therefore, I either think he was NOT an info role and I read into him, or he was blocked Night 2 and got no results. Or since he was vouching for her day 1, maybe if he was a cop role, he didn't check her at all :shrug:

And now, reading today, he seems to be backing off of that town read of Lucy. So I went back and realized this started on Day 1, before an info role could have checked anyone.

Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:41 pm I don’t think a vote for Lucy is the way to go today.
So I can't sort Golden until I sort Lucy. My gut has been saying "WOLF WOLF WOLF" from the start, and will keep it up until one of us is gawn, baby, gawn.

My heart has been telling me this is Goldens town game, but I really need to sort this, so he goes into the PoE until I do. Also to keep in mind, if Golden is civ (and bad Golden is more tentative, less assured he's right, so I think he likely is a civ) and Lucy is not, I bet his vote (and maybe Dennis' vote since she's glommed onto him so hard) have probably never been blocked and probably aren't now. Mine might be, Scottys might be.

And before Rondo asks, I have no idea who a wolf Lucys partner would be. I don't think it's Golden, his defense of her would have been too hamfisted if he were bad.
tl;dr

Lucy wolf read is also in my iso

now to read this ungodly post at this ungodly time

If you think the doc case is made up and Golden hard defended sean and sean isnt saying no then he is just on borrowed time till real doc flips and then two wolves go down hard back to back. Also you have to ask why real doc isnt trying to murder seanzie. Now Seanzie trying to flip me so aggressively isnt the best move as well because eventually I Will go over and then he will be in deep shit and then Golden and him will have to double down on defending each other (in the world they are w/w) so its a really bizarre play. Might work but its unlikely

There could be a world where seanzie is town and golden is wolf (for defending lucy if i pre-flip her wolf) but then seanzie should be targeting golden for hard death because then he would be wrong on who the night save is and claiming it so boldy in thread means that seanzie would have a difference check on golden but that isnt the case so until someone counter claims or seanzie tries to kill golden I am just saying its true that seanzie is doc and golden was the night kill

if you dont know Sabi its hard to not just scumbucket her

That said if Lucy is wolf and Seanzie is just sticking to his guns so hard that he is seeing red and wolves holstered the kill and golden claimed doc saved him (This is assuming all the planets aligned and its even legal to holster in this format) then golden could still be wolf. But that is an edge case I cant even think about till I see the lucy flip and then another kill after that. But yeah in that case Seanzie is still town because doc would CC and hard death tunnel seanzie and he would be dead before FX

Basically as long as Golden and Seanzie keep sticking together and no Doc flips I lose this game to them and you go over SVS every time. Because I think you are in a good place to deep wolf (Golden is too, but he has a shield and you dont)

Answer me this. Who is goldens partner if not Seanzie? If you cant put any other name next to it right now just look elsewhere and try to flip them. If you can put a name next to it. great lets kill that name then look at golden when we have more information
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:41 am Falcon’s iso makes him clearly compatible with a mata/Lucy team in my mind, which is the world you think we’re in.
Do not presume to know what I think.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:58 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:56 am Looking for GTH opinions: Lucy Village or Woof? (No PoE, if you had to make a call what is it?)

tl;dr

If you think the doc case is made up and Golden hard defended sean and sean isnt saying no then he is just on borrowed time till real doc flips and then two wolves go down hard back to back. Also you have to ask why real doc isnt trying to murder seanzie. Now Seanzie trying to flip me so aggressively isnt the best move as well because eventually I Will go over and then he will be in deep shit and then Golden and him will have to double down on defending each other (in the world they are w/w) so its a really bizarre play. Might work but its unlikely

There could be a world where seanzie is town and golden is wolf (for defending lucy if i pre-flip her wolf) but then seanzie should be targeting golden for hard death because then he would be wrong on who the night save is and claiming it so boldy in thread means that seanzie would have a difference check on golden but that isnt the case so until someone counter claims or seanzie tries to kill golden I am just saying its true that seanzie is doc and golden was the night kill

That said if Lucy is wolf and Seanzie is just sticking to his guns so hard that he is seeing red and wolves holstered the kill and golden claimed doc saved him (This is assuming all the planets aligned and its even legal to holster in this format) then golden could still be wolf. But that is an edge case I cant even think about till I see the lucy flip and then another kill after that. But yeah in that case Seanzie is still town because doc would CC and hard death tunnel seanzie and he would be dead before FX

Basically as long as Golden and Seanzie keep sticking together and no Doc flips I lose this game to them and you go over SVS every time. Because I think you are in a good place to deep wolf (Golden is too, but he has a shield and you dont)

Answer me this. Who is goldens partner if not Seanzie? If you cant put any other name next to it right now just look elsewhere and try to flip them. If you can put a name next to it. great lets kill that name then look at golden when we have more information
Who is sticking to whom here exactly?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:43 am
Boo, help us solve.
It's Lucy and Rondo.
Ok I am just going to ignore your slot now, I understand Mac's POV on you even more. You should open a construction company
Boom bye scum.

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:48 am If Dennis if mafia I don’t think it takes until day four to kill Kate tbh.
When would he have done it?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:59 am
So you’re voting Lucy but you don’t think she’s wolf?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:02 am

tl;dr

Who is sticking to whom here exactly?
I have no fucking clue, I just know he has claimed things and you havent said he is wrong. So until one of you blinks I have to accept it as truth
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:05 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:48 am If Dennis if mafia I don’t think it takes until day four to kill Kate tbh.
Sooner
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:51 am I genuinely cannot think of one. The best I can come up with is that wolves skipped the kill to get the doc to self-identify but that’s poor value.
I think Kate was close enough to the town core early on that she could have been a legit kill target
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:05 am
If my mother was a 'mafia savant' (quote) and I rolled mafia against her on my first go I would kill her n1 but then people would know that so I couldnt kill her n1, from there it becomes a i know you know i know and you pick
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:05 am
I vote people I dont think are wolf all the time
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:07 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:51 am I genuinely cannot think of one. The best I can come up with is that wolves skipped the kill to get the doc to self-identify but that’s poor value.
I think Kate was close enough to the town core early on that she could have been a legit kill target
I just wanna fishslap you for still tinfoiling that I wasn’t the NK night two.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:09 am
Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:05 am
I vote people I dont think are wolf all the time
That’s not what’s happening here.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty… someone in this thread, the real doctor, would have been shading the ever living shit out of me and Seanzie for the last two days if I was wrong.

No one has. There’s a bit of light tinfoil and that’s it.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: rondo] aubergine
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

And besides that, Dennis is town for sooooo many reasons. Yeah he could be deepwolf.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

But that is lylo only for me.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:13 am [VOTE: rondo] aubergine
A very poor vote for you when Seanzie is the only thing keeping me from slamming on you to tie the wagons
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:15 am
A very poor vote for you when Seanzie is the only thing keeping me from slamming on you to tie the wagons
I'd kill this.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:16 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:15 am
I'd kill this.
if you really believed this you would have voted me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

You know what, I think Seanzie thinks he has some sort of tell on me. Poor guy is gonna learn
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

tl;dr

Ha ha I don't ever remember being called ungodly before, but I'll take it. And people who know my game will tell you I am an excellent deepwolf (I never heard that before this game, but I love that term), it may be what I do best in mafia. But not here.

I don't know if it's real or not, I just know what *I* thought for a large swathe of the game.

I also know when someone is coming after me and they mean it or not. I have had a big reputation as a deep aggressive tunneller. I have been trying to avoid this in my comeback tour. But *my* read on Sean is based on myself, I 100% thought he meant it when he was tunnelling me. He believed it. Goldens read cemented it for me, and was part of why I was more willing to accept Goldens viewpoint. If Golden is bad, I still think Sean is not.

To be clear, I am blaming myself for my actions, *NOT* Golden, although my thoughts on Golden are what precipitated all of this.

Looking for a woof partner for Golden, I find Goldens ISO is clean, in that he has interacted with everyone alive in this game. He's replied to them, he's typed out their names, he's commented on them. I would have to think on who i think would be bad with Mata and Golden, were he bad. I am not seeing a big space to fit a teammate between Matahari and Golden tbh. He was pushing Mata/Falcon as teammates while she was still alive, before Vivax replaced in.

And Golden and a hypothetical partner are not in a vacuum, Mata/Vivax would have to be in there with them. I think I just talked myself out of suspecting Golden at all. I don't see how he is compatible with bad Matahari, and especially with bad Mata/falcon. So not sure. I can't put a name next to Golden.

I am home all day today, and much of tomorrow. My Dad pulled a last minute thing so I have to go tomorrow from @2 Eastern to @ 8ish, I am so annoyed. And we'll be a restaurant so clutching my phone and hiding around corners to post like I did the other day won't work. That's why I am making a big push now, I won't be around for much if any of EOD.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:35 am

tl;dr

Ha ha I don't ever remember being called ungodly before, but I'll take it. And people who know my game will tell you I am an excellent deepwolf (I never heard that before this game, but I love that term), it may be what I do best in mafia. But not here.

I don't know if it's real or not, I just know what *I* thought for a large swathe of the game.

I also know when someone is coming after me and they mean it or not. I have had a big reputation as a deep aggressive tunneller. I have been trying to avoid this in my comeback tour. But *my* read on Sean is based on myself, I 100% thought he meant it when he was tunnelling me. He believed it. Goldens read cemented it for me, and was part of why I was more willing to accept Goldens viewpoint. If Golden is bad, I still think Sean is not.

To be clear, I am blaming myself for my actions, *NOT* Golden, although my thoughts on Golden are what precipitated all of this.

Looking for a woof partner for Golden, I find Goldens ISO is clean, in that he has interacted with everyone alive in this game. He's replied to them, he's typed out their names, he's commented on them. I would have to think on who i think would be bad with Mata and Golden, were he bad. I am not seeing a big space to fit a teammate between Matahari and Golden tbh. He was pushing Mata/Falcon as teammates while she was still alive, before Vivax replaced in.

And Golden and a hypothetical partner are not in a vacuum, Mata/Vivax would have to be in there with them. I think I just talked myself out of suspecting Golden at all. I don't see how he is compatible with bad Matahari, and especially with bad Mata/falcon. So not sure. I can't put a name next to Golden.

I am home all day today, and much of tomorrow. My Dad pulled a last minute thing so I have to go tomorrow from @2 Eastern to @ 8ish, I am so annoyed. And we'll be a restaurant so clutching my phone and hiding around corners to post like I did the other day won't work. That's why I am making a big push now, I won't be around for much if any of EOD.
What about yourself SVS+Golden+Mata/Vivax. Why doesnt that work?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Do you think Lucy is town, or is this just a statement vote for you?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Golden wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:13 am Scotty… someone in this thread, the real doctor, would have been shading the ever living shit out of me and Seanzie for the last two days if I was wrong.

No one has. There’s a bit of light tinfoil and that’s it.
I mean tbf I've been shading the ever living shit out of you. At this point you're more of a "sunburnt orange" rather than a "golden".

Return to “Previous Heists”