(host, mod, other)
45%

Total votes: 11
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 102

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 2

Post by S~V~S »

Also re low posters, with the exception of Six, the two people I’m not sure about happen to be low posters, so I’m with you there.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 222
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:29 am
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:11 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:28 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:49 pm Why would he kill you? You are a necessary miselim?
Because I'm tunneled and I intentionally was trying to make it look like a tunnel I'd never leave to scare him into killing me.

Like Dennis is new. And alone now right.

Nobody is holding his hand telling him who to kill
I don't think Dennis would need his hand held, EXCEPT in the case of who was killed last night. I could 100% visualize Dennis with teammates killing Kate, since there would have been a group discussion around it. I am not so sure I see solo baddie Dennis NKing a Kate who is stalwartly defending him.
Yes this is basically what I said like literally right before this
I didn’t say otherwise. I was just commenting.

And you don’t want to read isos, I don’t want to go read other games. Post count doesn’t mean you’re town.

I’m not sure what this is about, and I’m sorry if I’ve offended you in some way. I’m just trying to engage with you because I could be wrong.

like I said, I thought you were town up to the point where you tried to form a third wagon with sig.

I would like to see what I’m missing that you are town reading the people I am not sure of. It’s gonna be a little hard because we’re basically trying to find a SK :shrug: No one has a teammate anymore, so reads can be a bit cleaner for town.

I’m gonna read the sig interactions today, it’s the only bread crumbs we’ll have.
Cool. Your read is tragically invalid.

I did the same thing in Hedgehog.

Wolf me doesnt go out on a limb to start a new wagon with a scum read at EoD

Town me does.

Wolf me doesnt get cold feet on pushes. Town me does. Wolf me sits on dennis all day yesterday cause people be like lol Neon is tunneled and excuse that shit.

Town me doesnt give a shit. Town me doesnt care how my vote makes me look. She doesn't care what people think.

She does care to defend herself and not get misexed though

So. Your entire argument for my wolfiness is exclusively my vote. You have repeatedly called me towny outside that. You ignore all the towniness I've exuded because of my vote.

But the reason you are scum reading me literally happened. In hedgehog. Step by step the same way.

I pushed scum got cold on it sent the olive branch voted with them.

In that game I wasn't just town. I was the only pr.

Your only reason to scum read me is frankly far townier than scummy.

Of course I'm aware of this so I could fake it. But if I've been towny all game. And did something I can certifiably prove I do as town. I'm probably not faking I'm probably just town.

Tldr. I'm town.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Matahari »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:16 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:43 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:41 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:36 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:00 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:30 pm

Can you point out why you think so? Specific posts?
No.
Would be good though.
Yeah but I'd also have to go live in ISOs and I do not desire to do that.

I probably talked about it when it happened.

If I didn't than like *shrugs* sometimes I don't want to reveal my hand
It isn't helpful to town cohesiveness to be so vehemetly dismissive of a polite request without at least stating why.
*shrugs*
All righty then.

Look, Neon. I was trying to find common ground with you because I found you towny earlier; in my vote post, that's why I voted for sig, not you. But I found it hard to move past your joining sig on his last minute Wilgy Wagon attempt. I have more reasons for thinking many here are good rather than bad. I was hoping we could find some common ground., so i asked you why you townread the two people I am conflicted on.

I was hoping to understand your position, and also help to inform my own, not force you to do something you loathe.

I wish every game had only 11 people in it, lol. And that I know most of them well enough, and there isn't anyone I've never played with, it's so much easier to have actual opinions.

This is where I'm at,

Dennis- town
Dr Wigly- town
falcon45ca- lean town
MacDougall- Town
Matahari- leans someway, could be that I am always paranoid of Matahari. It's not that I disagreed with much of what she's said (and whether or not someone agrees with me isn't AI), it's that I don't particularly understand it. Like this vote post,
Matahari wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:09 pm I made a list of possible teammates while rereading the thread again, and Neon’s name came up more often than Sigs did. Well, she was on one more team than Sig. I’m going to put my vote on her for now, unless something major happens to change my mind.
[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Neon- lean bad
SixStrings-lean town, but not for reasons of anything he's done. I doubt anyone busses their wife, who is their only teammate, in a game she loves, when they themselves are not very invested. This would not end well for him.
Spacedaisy-leans ???; very smooth well crafted posts. Daisy always feels level and even to me. I will say in rereading her, this felt very wiggly to me, almost as if she was positioning herself to justify a vote for either Neon or Dennis with this post, depending on how the thread played out.
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:06 pm
I feel like there was something between Neon and Dennis that felt off to me, but I can’t remember what. I’ll try to go back to find that after I get done working. I may or may not be back in today, Monday is the day I try to stuff in as much work as I can because it’s the last day of the pay period. I make no promises about my involvement in Tuesday afternoon.
@DrWilgy also questioned this post of mine and I didn’t have time last night to address it, but I was going to answer him today, so this is for both of you and anyone else who might have wondered what I meant. When I’m looking at possible suspects, I try to see if their interactions with other players seem suspicious (I used to call it ‘making connections’ but it’s basically what everyone does when they read interactions between players. So I make lists of possible teams and this is what I came up with:

Sig/Neon
Sig/Wilgy or Falcon (Wilgy because his questioning of Sig seemed softball; but possibly he is just very polite, and Falcon because he early voted Sig, but changed to Neon later without much explanation.

Neon /Sig
Neon/Dennis (early on, I thought her weak case on Dennis could have been an attempt to distance.
Neon/Wilgy or falcon (again, it was early on and I changed my mind throughout the day
Neon/Mac- this was a stretch, and added on later in the day when I briefly thought maybe they had been working together and then suddenly both started backing off Sig like they didn’t want to be associated with a possible towny Sig getting lynched on day 1?? This was definitely a stretch, but I’ve seen wolf teams pull off some weird stuff before. Anyway that suspicion was fairly brief.
I had hoped this list might give me a stronger feeling about whether Sig or Neon was bad, or both of them. I ultimately decided that they were a probable team. That is not how I feel today though. I’m waiting for Mac to post his detailed reasoning for his actions yesterday (he said he was going to do this) because Sig/Mac could also be a possibility.
I hope this wasn’t confusing, I’m an over thinker for sure. I’ll try to post more throughout the day but it’s difficult because I’m babysitting.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Mmm so towny

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 95

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:47 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:48 pm [
You were the best of us.
[VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Matahari wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:14 pm RIP Kate 😢

I don’t believe that SVS or Dennis (and probably Strings) would have killed Kate if they were bad. Maybe later, but not on the first night.
That leaves everyone else in my POE, which I don’t remember exactly what that stands for in spite of being told a few times. Elimination, I remember.
At this point, I would vote for Neon, or possibly Mac, unless someone does something more conclusive. I don’t think Neon’s case on Dennis even qualifies as a case.
As far as Mac goes, I didn’t like his 11th hour turnabout, and I reread the game to try and see it in a better light but I just don’t.

I dislike this
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Matahari wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:36 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:00 pm

No.
Would be good though.

It isn't helpful to town cohesiveness to be so vehemetly dismissive of a polite request without at least stating why.
*shrugs*
All righty then.

Look, Neon. I was trying to find common ground with you because I found you towny earlier; in my vote post, that's why I voted for sig, not you. But I found it hard to move past your joining sig on his last minute Wilgy Wagon attempt. I have more reasons for thinking many here are good rather than bad. I was hoping we could find some common ground., so i asked you why you townread the two people I am conflicted on.

I was hoping to understand your position, and also help to inform my own, not force you to do something you loathe.

I wish every game had only 11 people in it, lol. And that I know most of them well enough, and there isn't anyone I've never played with, it's so much easier to have actual opinions.

This is where I'm at,

Dennis- town
Dr Wigly- town
falcon45ca- lean town
MacDougall- Town
Matahari- leans someway, could be that I am always paranoid of Matahari. It's not that I disagreed with much of what she's said (and whether or not someone agrees with me isn't AI), it's that I don't particularly understand it. Like this vote post,
Matahari wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:09 pm I made a list of possible teammates while rereading the thread again, and Neon’s name came up more often than Sigs did. Well, she was on one more team than Sig. I’m going to put my vote on her for now, unless something major happens to change my mind.
Neon- lean bad
SixStrings-lean town, but not for reasons of anything he's done. I doubt anyone busses their wife, who is their only teammate, in a game she loves, when they themselves are not very invested. This would not end well for him.
Spacedaisy-leans ???; very smooth well crafted posts. Daisy always feels level and even to me. I will say in rereading her, this felt very wiggly to me, almost as if she was positioning herself to justify a vote for either Neon or Dennis with this post, depending on how the thread played out.
I feel like there was something between Neon and Dennis that felt off to me, but I can’t remember what. I’ll try to go back to find that after I get done working. I may or may not be back in today, Monday is the day I try to stuff in as much work as I can because it’s the last day of the pay period. I make no promises about my involvement in Tuesday afternoon.
@DrWilgy also questioned this post of mine and I didn’t have time last night to address it, but I was going to answer him today, so this is for both of you and anyone else who might have wondered what I meant. When I’m looking at possible suspects, I try to see if their interactions with other players seem suspicious (I used to call it ‘making connections’ but it’s basically what everyone does when they read interactions between players. So I make lists of possible teams and this is what I came up with:

Sig/Neon
Sig/Wilgy or Falcon (Wilgy because his questioning of Sig seemed softball; but possibly he is just very polite, and Falcon because he early voted Sig, but changed to Neon later without much explanation.

Neon /Sig
Neon/Dennis (early on, I thought her weak case on Dennis could have been an attempt to distance.
Neon/Wilgy or falcon (again, it was early on and I changed my mind throughout the day
Neon/Mac- this was a stretch, and added on later in the day when I briefly thought maybe they had been working together and then suddenly both started backing off Sig like they didn’t want to be associated with a possible towny Sig getting lynched on day 1?? This was definitely a stretch, but I’ve seen wolf teams pull off some weird stuff before. Anyway that suspicion was fairly brief.
I had hoped this list might give me a stronger feeling about whether Sig or Neon was bad, or both of them. I ultimately decided that they were a probable team. That is not how I feel today though. I’m waiting for Mac to post his detailed reasoning for his actions yesterday (he said he was going to do this) because Sig/Mac could also be a possibility.
I hope this wasn’t confusing, I’m an over thinker for sure. I’ll try to post more throughout the day but it’s difficult because I’m babysitting.

Interesting...doesn't like that, tho I sussed Sig, I moved on to Neon...whom he has as a SR it would seem for the entire day, and even has them as a neon/sig w! team

Hypocrisy is often towny, but this also is just gross
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: matahari] aubergine
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:39 am

Would be good though.

*shrugs*
All righty then.

This is where I'm at,

Dennis- town
Dr Wigly- town
falcon45ca- lean town
MacDougall- Town
Neon- lean bad

Sig/Neon

Neon /Sig

Interesting...doesn't like that, tho I sussed Sig, I moved on to Neon...whom he has as a SR it would seem for the entire day, and even has them as a neon/sig w! team

How do you feel about me
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

@falcon45ca why would you think it’s hypocritical or gross? Trying to weigh all interpretations and all sides of a situation (basically overthinking) in order to be as fair as possible, doesn’t seem gross to me. Please explain what you think is gross?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 145

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Falcon45ca] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Matahari wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:10 pm @falcon45ca why would you think it’s hypocritical or gross? Trying to weigh all interpretations and all sides of a situation (basically overthinking) in order to be as fair as possible, doesn’t seem gross to me. Please explain what you think is gross?
So what are your actual reads then?

If you're actually considering all sides of the situation and entertaining the legitimacy of them, then surely you must see how to town there's gonna be the appearance of hypocrisy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:47 am

*shrugs*
All righty then.

This is where I'm at,

Dennis- town
Dr Wigly- town
falcon45ca- lean town
MacDougall- Town
Neon- lean bad

Sig/Neon

Neon /Sig

How do you feel about me

GTH Town
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Would be good though.

*shrugs*
All righty then.

This is where I'm at,

Dennis- town
Dr Wigly- town
falcon45ca- lean town
MacDougall- Town
Neon- lean bad

Sig/Neon

Neon /Sig

OK I get it, this is not unlike Rondos "What If" exercises. What if X & Y were teammates, how would this affect your read on Z, kinda thing.

I need to read not just skim you, but as you know you always make me a pit paranoid as you tend to read deeper into things, so it can be hard to tell for me. Although I did figure it out in LGM, and you really don't look much like that here.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

*You* meaning Matahari, not Falcon. I meant to quote her original post and got a reply instead.

@Matahari I replied to you ^^ previous post to this.
☆Princess Abigail☆

The Players

Dennis - scummy
Dr Wigly - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
MacDougall - towny
Matahari - towny
Neon - town
SixStrings - scummy
Spacedaisy - towny
S~V~S - scummy > towny

Also I'm voting Falcon now

ImageImage

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:15 pm
Matahari wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:10 pm @falcon45ca why would you think it’s hypocritical or gross? Trying to weigh all interpretations and all sides of a situation (basically overthinking) in order to be as fair as possible, doesn’t seem gross to me. Please explain what you think is gross?

If you're actually considering all sides of the situation and entertaining the legitimacy of them, then surely you must see how to town there's gonna be the appearance of hypocrisy
My reads will change from day to day, as thread info comes in.
As of right now, I have as probable town: SVS, Dennis, Daisy, and I’m keeping Strings in this group for the time being, even without much info to go on. He’s new and I hope he gets enough time to enjoy playing.
Everyone else is just in a gray area right now. I don’t hardcore suspect anyone but not sure if anyone in this group is town either. I need to see more from them.
Yesterday, I did suspect Neon a bit, but I think maybe I’m just not used to her posting style, and I am trying to be fair. I want to wait a bit and try to see if I can understand her pov.
I also had doubts about Mac towards the end of day 1, but I could also see how a civ might change their mind and try to get people to ‘re-open the case’. I’ve done this before so I need to think on this some more.
At this point, I would really like to see what everyone thinks about everyone.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:49 pm The Players

Dennis - scummy
Dr Wigly - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
MacDougall - towny
Matahari - towny
Neon - town
SixStrings - scummy
Spacedaisy - towny
S~V~S - scummy > towny

Scum vote for town all the time, I am unsurprised
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: neon] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:51 pm

Dennis - scummy
Dr Wigly - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
MacDougall - towny
Matahari - towny
Neon - town
SixStrings - scummy
Spacedaisy - towny
S~V~S - scummy > towny

This would be better if I was scum lol

ImageImage

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:23 pm *You* meaning Matahari, not Falcon. I meant to quote her original post and got a reply instead.

Thank you, I read it.
Which game was LGM?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:53 pm

Dennis - scummy
Dr Wigly - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
MacDougall - towny
Matahari - towny
Neon - town
SixStrings - scummy
Spacedaisy - towny
S~V~S - scummy > towny

Are you actually laughing out loud?

I bet you didn't even chuckle
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Matahari wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:23 pm *You* meaning Matahari, not Falcon. I meant to quote her original post and got a reply instead.

Thank you, I read it.
Which game was LGM?

Lawyers, Gundam & Marijuana
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Matahari wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:54 pm

Thank you, I read it.
Which game was LGM?
Lawyers Guns and Money, G Mans game. Wasn't that the one you were bad in?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think the most likely scenario is that Sig had a partner that was unable to or unwilling to post much at eod, unless that person is exactly Neon.

I reread Falcon's iso and his vote on sig then switch to Neon for poorly explained reasons stands out. SixStrings can also be it albeit far more slanky. Today his voting feels proppy, he is searching rather than doing the usual Falcon town thing of picking and sticking.

My earliest hypothesis in this game was Neon/Sig and there isn't anything particularly that rules that out, especially given they both took the bait of voting Wilgy when I humoured him as a candidate.

Wilgy and Sig don't seem compatible but I still harbour doubt which mostly came from the way he read me but given others had doubt on me also I am inclined to dismiss that omgus thought.

Everyone else appears to be towny enough to lose to.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Matahari wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:51 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:15 pm

My reads will change from day to day, as thread info comes in.
As of right now, I have as probable town: SVS, Dennis, Daisy, and I’m keeping Strings in this group for the time being, even without much info to go on. He’s new and I hope he gets enough time to enjoy playing.
Everyone else is just in a gray area right now. I don’t hardcore suspect anyone but not sure if anyone in this group is town either. I need to see more from them.
Yesterday, I did suspect Neon a bit, but I think maybe I’m just not used to her posting style, and I am trying to be fair. I want to wait a bit and try to see if I can understand her pov.
I also had doubts about Mac towards the end of day 1, but I could also see how a civ might change their mind and try to get people to ‘re-open the case’. I’ve done this before so I need to think on this some more.
At this point, I would really like to see what everyone thinks about everyone.
People I'm Not voting for:

Wilgy, Dennis, Mac, Six

People I Would Need convincing to vote for:

Falcon and Now (ALL NEW!) Matahari

People I could consider pending input:

Daisy, that one post was so well crafted to leave her options open.

And I already voted for Neon, but I'm not married to that. I felt good about her until the end of the day, and the way she went for Dennis overnight. I have to read her and Macs interactions. Also sig interactions, I started doing that this AM, but never finished becasue work (boo hiss).

What are you seeing about Daisy that I am not? That one post I quoted earlier, about Neon and Dennis ... that keeps poking at the back of my mind.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If I ask myself who seems townier out of Neon, Falcon and SixStrings I ... find it difficult. Neon and Falcon now at odds with each other feels like it makes the wolf being one of them kinda likely.

Neon's play hasn't made much sense but I'm a sucker for the desperate tone.

SixStrings can literally just be chopped like whenever I guess?
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:56 pm

Dennis - scummy
Dr Wigly - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
MacDougall - towny
Matahari - towny
Neon - town
SixStrings - scummy
Spacedaisy - towny
S~V~S - scummy > towny

I laughed so loud my boyfriend looked at me like I was crazy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm trying really hard not to talk about the reason you all think I feel off lol

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 0

Post by MacDougall »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:25 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:54 pm
I’ll dig it up this weekend. It involves dried cranberries and orange liqueur to rehydrate the berries. OMFG it’s awesome. She also made it with dried cherries and Cherry Kijafa.
Orange and cranberry are one of my favorite flavor combinations.
Kate wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:58 pm And what, pray tell, did you have for dessert??
:haha: ice cream actually. Mint chocolate Viennetta.
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:17 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:26 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:37 pm Spacedaisy didn't vote either cake OR pie :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Alas, I made the dreadful mistake of eating dinner and spending time with my husband before finishing my catch up.
Nevermind spacedaisy is bad for maintaining real life relationships and not putting our poll about cake and pie first
Sound logic. [VOTE: Daisy] aubergine

Matahari wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:58 am Sherry, I’m sorry to hear your news. My condolences to you and your family.
Proud slanker here. I’m usually pretty quiet during the first two days, but by day 3, I never seem to stop talking.
I’ve played maybe 7 games in the last 6 years that are not classic games, and it still blows my mind the way people throw votes out so early on day 1. I understand that sometimes the votes are just a way to engage a player and get them to talk, but sometimes it’s not. So I’m going to ask a question (hypothetical situation, actually) and I would really like to hear ppl’s thoughts about it. I understand though, if you would prefer not to discuss this, as it might interfere with your personal strategy. Ok, here goes:

The hosts post that there has been a lice outbreak in the nursery/playroom, and everyone has to go home for the day so the room can be decontaminated. Everyone has 1 hour to either vote or abstain. What would you do?

I’d really like to hear what people would do, but again, I understand if you prefer to keep your thought private.
I always struggle at the beginning of games and recently find it really difficult to stay engaged in games. It's why I don't play often anymore, so I feel you on the slanker thing. Also, this was the most creative GTH read request I've ever seen and I love it, lol.

I'm leaning sig or Neon atm.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:25 am You okay? Did you get lost during catch up!
Honestly, not all the great. While the situation with the original anxiety is mostly resolved and life isn't bad, there is a general malaise that hangs on at the moment. My hormones are probably being little bitches and fucking with me, honestly. Also, the Friday-Monday time frame tends to be when I am doing the most work. I've been pretty buried in work files the last couple days. So it's a little of this, little of that. But it's not a great excuse, because it's unfair to the other players and hosts. Sorry.
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:44 am
See I'll murder Sig.

But the thing is that won't clear me either will it because lol Neon busses.

I'm not shielding sig just because I disagree with your Dennis read.

This reads like she knows sigs flip already
Mind meld on this one.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:52 am
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:24 pm
See I'll murder Sig.

Hmm... This is a good observation.
Mind meld.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:11 pm
Isn't that just the normal evolution of a gut read?

Gut > Solid > Tinfoil > Solid?
Mind meld.

Ok so...

MacDougall is my only solid town read atm. That thing he pulled where he put out fake reads to see the reactions is a frequent town maneuver that I've noticed him doing.

I didn't think anything of the supposed slip that Kate was talking about. However, I do think what Neon said is sus. This combined with the fact that sig seemed like he was poking around trying to see what would stick. My only fear here is that sig has frequently got yeeted day 1 over the years for being weird. But I'm going to go with my gut here because he's the one I feel the most scum lean on. Instead of scum hunting, it felt like he spent the day throwing spaghetti at the wall and discrediting Kate for what looked to me like a normal read progression.

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
This alone makes Daisy someone who doesn't need to be resolved til lylo.

Why bus your hyperposting wolf teammate here instead of simply voting for Neon. Sig would have also made more of attempt to antispew off this specific vote if it was a bus imo.

I think Falcon's move to Neon and Neon's move to Wilgy make the wolf one of them tbh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:05 pm I'm trying really hard not to talk about the reason you all think I feel off lol
Talking about being a wolf is something you already did do.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Any half assed sig votes that stay there need to be viewed as just likely town given that any of them could have just as easily half assed voted for Neon and achieved significantly better results lol.

There is simply no need to bus.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:03 pm

Dennis - scummy
Dr Wigly - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
MacDougall - towny
Matahari - towny
Neon - town
SixStrings - scummy
Spacedaisy - towny
S~V~S - scummy > towny

That was not even a D list joke, even if you're town it wasn't funny. It maybe qualified for a smirk

I have much better material. You trying to act aloof re: my sus on you is sus.

Now let's see how funny you think that is. Record your maniacal laughter for the folks reading at home plz
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Matahari I wanted to explain it in more detail but I got home from work yesterday and passed out and now have to go to work and am phone posting.

Essentially I read both sig and Neon as wolf off very early posts. You can see my issue with sig came more from his illogical push on me for suggesting I had a wolfread. Neon was because she just felt super uncomfortable entering the thread. I also don't think I was being very towny and her townread on me felt way overexaggerated.

I also thought they were trying to play mind games with me when sig accused me of pocketing Neon, I just felt like he was projecting the reality which was that Neon was pocketing me.

Instead of just dropping the Neon scumread I decided to townread her for bad reasons because I felt like if she was town it would make her sus of me. I directly plead with her to vote sig with me. Instead of being sus on me, she started to dismiss my reads (town on Dennis, scum on Sig) while maintaining that I was lock town. This felt irrational as town Neon tends to sheep me. Obviously her reaction to my request to vote sig now looks even worse.

She then did in fact vote him for something odd before unvoting pretty quick and moving away from focusing on sig until forced to at eod. I then baited them both again by dropping my Wilgy scumread.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tldr Neon seemed to be trying to pocket me. I made content to test it and it seemed to determine that she really was.

At eod they were top wagons, I wanted to test it again and they both failed a second time.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 0

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:06 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:25 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:54 pm
I’ll dig it up this weekend. It involves dried cranberries and orange liqueur to rehydrate the berries. OMFG it’s awesome. She also made it with dried cherries and Cherry Kijafa.
Orange and cranberry are one of my favorite flavor combinations.
Kate wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:58 pm And what, pray tell, did you have for dessert??
:haha: ice cream actually. Mint chocolate Viennetta.
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:17 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:26 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:37 pm Spacedaisy didn't vote either cake OR pie :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Alas, I made the dreadful mistake of eating dinner and spending time with my husband before finishing my catch up.
Nevermind spacedaisy is bad for maintaining real life relationships and not putting our poll about cake and pie first
Sound logic. [VOTE: Daisy] aubergine

Matahari wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:58 am Sherry, I’m sorry to hear your news. My condolences to you and your family.
Proud slanker here. I’m usually pretty quiet during the first two days, but by day 3, I never seem to stop talking.
I’ve played maybe 7 games in the last 6 years that are not classic games, and it still blows my mind the way people throw votes out so early on day 1. I understand that sometimes the votes are just a way to engage a player and get them to talk, but sometimes it’s not. So I’m going to ask a question (hypothetical situation, actually) and I would really like to hear ppl’s thoughts about it. I understand though, if you would prefer not to discuss this, as it might interfere with your personal strategy. Ok, here goes:

The hosts post that there has been a lice outbreak in the nursery/playroom, and everyone has to go home for the day so the room can be decontaminated. Everyone has 1 hour to either vote or abstain. What would you do?

I’d really like to hear what people would do, but again, I understand if you prefer to keep your thought private.
I always struggle at the beginning of games and recently find it really difficult to stay engaged in games. It's why I don't play often anymore, so I feel you on the slanker thing. Also, this was the most creative GTH read request I've ever seen and I love it, lol.

I'm leaning sig or Neon atm.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:25 am You okay? Did you get lost during catch up!
Honestly, not all the great. While the situation with the original anxiety is mostly resolved and life isn't bad, there is a general malaise that hangs on at the moment. My hormones are probably being little bitches and fucking with me, honestly. Also, the Friday-Monday time frame tends to be when I am doing the most work. I've been pretty buried in work files the last couple days. So it's a little of this, little of that. But it's not a great excuse, because it's unfair to the other players and hosts. Sorry.
See I'll murder Sig.

Mind meld on this one.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:52 am
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:24 pm
See I'll murder Sig.

Hmm... This is a good observation.
Mind meld.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:11 pm
Isn't that just the normal evolution of a gut read?

Gut > Solid > Tinfoil > Solid?
Mind meld.

Ok so...

MacDougall is my only solid town read atm. That thing he pulled where he put out fake reads to see the reactions is a frequent town maneuver that I've noticed him doing.

I didn't think anything of the supposed slip that Kate was talking about. However, I do think what Neon said is sus. This combined with the fact that sig seemed like he was poking around trying to see what would stick. My only fear here is that sig has frequently got yeeted day 1 over the years for being weird. But I'm going to go with my gut here because he's the one I feel the most scum lean on. Instead of scum hunting, it felt like he spent the day throwing spaghetti at the wall and discrediting Kate for what looked to me like a normal read progression.

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
This alone makes Daisy someone who doesn't need to be resolved til lylo.

Why bus your hyperposting wolf teammate here instead of simply voting for Neon. Sig would have also made more of attempt to antispew off this specific vote if it was a bus imo.

I think Falcon's move to Neon and Neon's move to Wilgy make the wolf one of them tbh.
But her vote was six hours before the poll ended? Hrmm. Had he already taken alot of votes by then? I was AFK until the last hour. Even that post is pretty waffly, "Yeah, he's bad... but he gets miselimmed alot ... Neon is also kinda sus"

But you're probably right, and I'm just obsessing on that one waffle.
I didn't think anything of the supposed slip that Kate was talking about. However, I do think what Neon said is sus. This combined with the fact that sig seemed like he was poking around trying to see what would stick. My only fear here is that sig has frequently got yeeted day 1 over the years for being weird
is pretty waffleicious. It gives her room to vote Neon if she makes it back.

I could also be paranoid with only one wolf out there. :shrug: I'm looking for reasons to not vote Neon, since right up to the end she looked civ to me. But that wanna be Wilgy wagon. Yeah.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:03 pm If I ask myself who seems townier out of Neon, Falcon and SixStrings I ... find it difficult. Neon and Falcon now at odds with each other feels like it makes the wolf being one of them kinda likely.

Alright, I find it more than mildly sus that you're not directly engaging me, when you're fully aware that's the best strat for you, yourself Mac, to actually solve my slot
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:06 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:05 pm I'm trying really hard not to talk about the reason you all think I feel off lol
Talking about being a wolf is something you already did do.
That ain't it chief

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:09 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:03 pm

Dennis - scummy
Dr Wigly - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
MacDougall - towny
Matahari - towny
Neon - town
SixStrings - scummy
Spacedaisy - towny
S~V~S - scummy > towny

That was not even a D list joke, even if you're town it wasn't funny. It maybe qualified for a smirk

I have much better material. You trying to act aloof re: my sus on you is sus.

Now let's see how funny you think that is. Record your maniacal laughter for the folks reading at home plz
Lol

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:03 pm If I ask myself who seems townier out of Neon, Falcon and SixStrings I ... find it difficult. Neon and Falcon now at odds with each other feels like it makes the wolf being one of them kinda likely.

Alright, I find it more than mildly sus that you're not directly engaging me, when you're fully aware that's the best strat for you, yourself Mac, to actually solve my slot
I haven't really got any reason to directly engage you Falcon. I have no questions that need answering that you won't answer without being directly engaged.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

"Now at odds" when I've been sus on her slot since D1 is an interesting way of interpretating things...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

More than mildly sus lol.

One day we will all break free of the thought virus that is omgus. One day.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:22 pm

"Now at odds" when I've been sus on her slot since D1 is an interesting way of interpretating things...
Yes and Neon wasn't of you ergo the premise would make no sense until now right?

Keep townspewing though it's helping.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:16 pm tldr Neon seemed to be trying to pocket me. I made content to test it and it seemed to determine that she really was.

At eod they were top wagons, I wanted to test it again and they both failed a second time.
I'll be honest Mac. If I was trying to pocket you I'd agree with you more.

I disagreed with your world view but thought the way you were playing was towny.

Your early world view was in fact more correct than mine lol I was wrong.

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:22 pm

I haven't really got any reason to directly engage you Falcon. I have no questions that need answering that you won't answer without being directly engaged.
I find it hard to believe that you are actually interested in solving my slot, but don't feel the need to engage me.

It doesn't even matter if you have specific questions, given Scooby-Doo, it's very strange you're not trying to get me gabbing w/ you to actually form your read
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Step 1 Flip Neon
if game doesnt end
Step 2 Flip Neon voters in reverse order of post count.
Step 3 ... there isn't one cuz if we get here we lose.

If you're not down with this plan you're probably mafia.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm not down with this plan but at this point I can't be assed too defend myself.

Vote: Neon

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:25 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:22 pm

I find it hard to believe that you are actually interested in solving my slot, but don't feel the need to engage me.

It doesn't even matter if you have specific questions, given Scooby-Doo, it's very strange you're not trying to get me gabbing w/ you to actually form your read
Yeah that's a fair perspective. Wrong conclusion though.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:26 pm I'm not down with this plan but at this point I can't be assed too defend myself.

Vote: Neon
Sorry i should have said mafia or town Neon lol.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So this plan allows us to still discuss suspicions, right?

Return to “Previous Hustles”