Smith Wigglesworth (Host/MoD/NP/Dead)
40%

Total votes: 20
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 471

Re: Cartomancy [Day 1]

Post by tutuu »

Roxy did you read the other posts in the thread before your first game-relevant post (which was quoting Creature's post on page 8)?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:24 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:22 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:18 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:07 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:03 pm snipped bc reasons-----

Hey Roxy, have you played with Creature before?
No why does it matter? It doesn't in mafia. Bad posts are, well, bad. It's why we ask questions and expect answers. It is the towns only weapon.
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:10 pm I have played with Kate for years and have no read. You must be psychic or a better player than I.
Highlighted pink text is contradictory.
not really bc Kate has(d) only a couple of posts but not Creature. Keep trying babe.
Bad posts are bad though. If she makes one post but the post is bad then by your logic she should be scumread right?

I explained why the post is bad. Do you have a rebuttal?
I know this wasn't directed at me, but I explained my thought process on the post. Do you have any thoughts on my explanation?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 127
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Kate wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:29 pm I know this wasn't directed at me, but I explained my thought process on the post. Do you have any thoughts on my explanation?
My thoughts are that I accused you of doing nothing, and you explained that you're having a hard time keeping up with the game, and this does not change the fact that you have done nothing.

Also your reaction to my suspicion of you was still really wolfy.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

@tutuu as town you are obvtown. as mafia you are obvtown.

in this game you are not obvtown.

which alignment would make you more likely to break free of your meta and why
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:22 pm

No why does it matter? It doesn't in mafia. Bad posts are, well, bad. It's why we ask questions and expect answers. It is the towns only weapon.
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:10 pm I have played with Kate for years and have no read. You must be psychic or a better player than I.
not really bc Kate has(d) only a couple of posts but not Creature. Keep trying babe.
Bad posts are bad though. If she makes one post but the post is bad then by your logic she should be scumread right?

I explained why the post is bad. Do you have a rebuttal?
Wrong - I gave you one that said I have no read. :huh: I do not agree with blindly voting then sorting after elim. It is how the town lost last game I was in. I believe in questioning and responses. One bad post does not mean they are baddie. Idk where you think that is what I meant. You are now twisting shit hoping something will stick.
;)
Alison

Post by Alison »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:30 pm Wrong - I gave you one that said I have no read. :huh: I do not agree with blindly voting then sorting after elim. It is how the town lost last game I was in. I believe in questioning and responses. One bad post does not mean they are baddie. Idk where you think that is what I meant. You are now twisting shit hoping something will stick.
So you go from "bad posts are bad" to "one bad post doesn't mean anything"?

sorry about the rand
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:19 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:57 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:38 am
Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:29 am Ahhh never played street fighter

Which is weird since I adore DoA and King of Fighters
What about DoA volleyball?
I legit downloaded and paid for a VPN just to purchase Venus Vacation on steam since it's not available stateside lol
lmao, I thought steam had no issues with ao rated games nowadays?
They might not but Koei won't release the games in America even though they have afull English version
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:29 pm Oh lol I'm getting Roxy and Rondo confused
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:25 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:21 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:12 pm

Ok I'm really feeling like making w/w reads. Fun af

this time not with sig, but i think Roxy is w/w with Creature for his previous post blasting at him

So they never played before, and Roxy's first game-relevant post (afaik) is coming in guns blazing dismantling creature's post that was posted at around the middle/later part of the thread

It just feels like w/w. mafia tend to unnecessarily scumread each other so much, im noticing

Let me check if creature reacted to it (i hope he didnt so i can confbias myself further to believe this read)
Oh honey. that was not guns blazing, you have never played with me but you act like I have tells. If you want a tell look at Felt Mafia 2. I was bad with Kate, SVS and Epi. We never suspected each other let alone voted for each other. I protect my teammates. I do not bus. Which is why we won that game with all four of us still alive. The new players such as yourself do not play this way. (see my baddie game w/lucy LGM) New players mostly all want passes to D 4 so they have info to go off of. OG players like myself find our actual suspicions in the thread. We do not vote without reasons or otherwise we would be the next elim.
Guillotine, is that you?
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:27 pm Maybe Roxy is from Mafia451
There are 3 separate posts Creature makes all saying "I don't know who Roxy is"

I'm really confbiased / tunneled atm so take with a grain of salt but

I really think these guys are mafia together
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:10 pm Alison
DrWilgy
Kate
RondoDimBuckle
sig
tutuu

should contain wolves
Kate and Rondo look worse here
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Baudib1 »

I'd vote for Kate, Rondo, Jack, Falcon, Dr Wilgy today, probably not anyone else.
Alison

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:21 pm Oh honey. that was not guns blazing, you have never played with me but you act like I have tells. If you want a tell look at Felt Mafia 2. I was bad with Kate, SVS and Epi. We never suspected each other let alone voted for each other. I protect my teammates. I do not bus. Which is why we won that game with all four of us still alive. The new players such as yourself do not play this way. (see my baddie game w/lucy LGM) New players mostly all want passes to D 4 so they have info to go off of. OG players like myself find our actual suspicions in the thread. We do not vote without reasons or otherwise we would be the next elim.
1) This is going to be a copypasta after this game is over
2) This is an incorrect characterization of "new players"
do not know what copypasta is but it sounds horrible so no thank you?
I think it is pretty accurate tbh
;)
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Baudib1 »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:34 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:29 pm Oh lol I'm getting Roxy and Rondo confused

this time not with sig, but i think Roxy is w/w with Creature for his previous post blasting at him

So they never played before, and Roxy's first game-relevant post (afaik) is coming in guns blazing dismantling creature's post that was posted at around the middle/later part of the thread

It just feels like w/w. mafia tend to unnecessarily scumread each other so much, im noticing

Let me check if creature reacted to it (i hope he didnt so i can confbias myself further to believe this read)
Oh honey. that was not guns blazing, you have never played with me but you act like I have tells. If you want a tell look at Felt Mafia 2. I was bad with Kate, SVS and Epi. We never suspected each other let alone voted for each other. I protect my teammates. I do not bus. Which is why we won that game with all four of us still alive. The new players such as yourself do not play this way. (see my baddie game w/lucy LGM) New players mostly all want passes to D 4 so they have info to go off of. OG players like myself find our actual suspicions in the thread. We do not vote without reasons or otherwise we would be the next elim.
Guillotine, is that you?

nah
Alison

Post by Alison »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:35 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:21 pm Oh honey. that was not guns blazing, you have never played with me but you act like I have tells. If you want a tell look at Felt Mafia 2. I was bad with Kate, SVS and Epi. We never suspected each other let alone voted for each other. I protect my teammates. I do not bus. Which is why we won that game with all four of us still alive. The new players such as yourself do not play this way. (see my baddie game w/lucy LGM) New players mostly all want passes to D 4 so they have info to go off of. OG players like myself find our actual suspicions in the thread. We do not vote without reasons or otherwise we would be the next elim.
You don't really get to choose whether or not it's a copypasta, also you are extremely inaccurate and I know much better than you on this topic.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:34 pm

Guillotine, is that you?

I'm pretty tilted at what Roxy is saying. Also I really got confused about Roxy's avatar looking too similar to Rondo's and also Roxy suddenly bragging about being oldschool and also asking if Alison is offended.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Ooooooo....
yes vote me off I do not feel like keeping up with this game anyways.
You'll be doing me a favor - the town not so much.

Then you will go next. Then Creature. Yay!
;)
Alison

Post by Alison »

I can't believe my local lunch place bumped the price of biryani up to $7, it used to be $6. inflation is getting out of hand
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:30 pm @tutuu as town you are obvtown. as mafia you are obvtown.

in this game you are not obvtown.

which alignment would make you more likely to break free of your meta and why
awh thanks for the compliment blush emoje

i dont think my alignment would matter too much. its been more than a year since we seen each other. people grow up, mature, change and stuff :P. ive heard ur brain develops until ur 25. i recently hit 25, im at my peak!

id like to think im a lot less neurotic and emotional now. maybe that comes with being less obv town as a tradeoff. dunno :p. but thats a trade imma take any day!
Alison

Post by Alison »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:37 pm Ooooooo....

world record self vote and ate pace, beating out neon and wisp's previous runs
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:36 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:35 pm
You don't really get to choose whether or not it's a copypasta, also you are extremely inaccurate and I know much better than you on this topic.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I am exactly accurate.
;)
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:34 pm I'd vote for Kate, Rondo, Jack, Falcon, Dr Wilgy today, probably not anyone else.
Kate and Rondo I agree. Jack and Falcon are prob nulltown/not someone I want to lynch aorn. DrWilgy I guess is alright now.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I think Roxy is town. They're being too deliberately provocative.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:40 pm I think Roxy is town. They're being too deliberately provocative.
it's clearly their natural personality and won't change regardless of their alignment

that's like townreading mac for being loud or me for being direct
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:37 pm

:shrug: I did not self vote. You are exaggerating your case to puff your ego. I really do not like a lot posts or keeping up. I read EVERYTHING in a game. So the one liners really get on my last nerve. So yes keep pushing my elim. Would love to *not* have to play.
;)
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:40 pm I think Roxy is town. They're being too deliberately provocative.
Could they be Twice Shrunk? That would be funny as hell
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:40 pm
it's clearly their natural personality and won't change regardless of their alignment

You do not even know me but your are clearly wrong. Buh-bye.
;)
Alison

Post by Alison »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:41 pm

:shrug: I did not self vote. You are exaggerating your case to puff your ego. I really do not like a lot posts or keeping up. I read EVERYTHING in a game. So the one liners really get on my last nerve. So yes keep pushing my elim. Would love to *not* have to play.
Interesting that this is the first place your mind jumps to instead of "Alison is doing this because she is a wolf and trying to get me killed", given you said you had suspicions on me earlier.

I think inviting the game to kill you is basically equivalent to self voting in concept.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Maxxed out my posts for two days will be back to vote only (with reasons ofc!)

ruining my mafia playstyle this game.
;)
Alison

Post by Alison »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:42 pm

Yeah, I'm sure you immediately become polite and soft-spoken when you see the red role PM hit your inbox.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:44 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:41 pm

Interesting that this is the first place your mind jumps to instead of "Alison is doing this because she is a wolf and trying to get me killed", given you said you had suspicions on me earlier.

I think inviting the game to kill you is basically equivalent to self voting in concept.
I was not inviting the game to *kill* me lmao I was inviting you to try and elim me. So twisting my words and acting like you know my style is you puffing up your ego. I never said I had suspicions on you I said one post of your pinged the f out of me. Kepp trying sweetheart. You'll get there one day.
;)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

(just for fun)

roxy
creature
baudib
kate
sig

Alison

Post by Alison »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:48 pm I was not inviting the game to *kill* me lmao I was inviting you to try and elim me. So twisting my words and acting like you know my style is you puffing up your ego. I never said I had suspicions on you I said one post of your pinged the f out of me. Kepp trying sweetheart. You'll get there one day.
"yes vote me off I don't feel like keeping up in this game anyways" -> not inviting the game to kill you
"your post pinged the heck out of me" -> I have no suspicions on you

This is just flailing
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:48 pm (just for fun)

roxy
creature
baudib
kate
sig

I'm pretty much unpaired with all of them except baudib1 who is my top townread.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:45 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:42 pm

Yeah, I'm sure you immediately become polite and soft-spoken when you see the red role PM hit your inbox.
@Alison no need to make this personal. I am polite and soft spoken irl. So can we keep this game in game not personal? Please. You do not *know* me. Period. Stop please.
;)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:50 pm

roxy
creature
baudib
kate
sig

I'm pretty much unpaired with all of them except baudib1 who is my top townread.
u unnpaired with roxy?

u a CONJOINED TWIN WITH ROXY boiii
Alison

Post by Alison »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:52 pm @Alison no need to make this personal. I am polite and soft spoken irl. So can we keep this game in game not personal? Please. You do not *know* me. Period. Stop please.
there was nothing personal about my statement. I am making an evaluation of how your typing style plays into your alignment. This will happen regardless of whether or not you think I know you, and there is nothing you can do to stop me from doing this.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:52 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:50 pm

roxy
creature
baudib
kate
sig

u unnpaired with roxy?

u a CONJOINED TWIN WITH ROXY boiii
lets make creature vote roxy to prove that he's not partnered with her

like when the IRL mafia makes you kill a guy to prove you arent a cop
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:07 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:45 am
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:05 am I agree with SPF that this is a super unexciting game so far. I am just gonna vote the easiest wolf to catch and try to break the game open with associatives.

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine
??? I think I've made 2 posts. Why are you looking at me?
This is an outing reaction by the way. This is literally a wolf asking "why me?" This is someone who doesn't understand how they've been caught off 2 posts.

I would dayvig this if I had a gun.
I'll bite.

Why is this a wolf asking "why me" and not a townie asking "why me?"
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

See I'm not a cop
Alison

Post by Alison »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:57 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:07 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:45 am
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:05 am I agree with SPF that this is a super unexciting game so far. I am just gonna vote the easiest wolf to catch and try to break the game open with associatives.

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine
??? I think I've made 2 posts. Why are you looking at me?
This is an outing reaction by the way. This is literally a wolf asking "why me?" This is someone who doesn't understand how they've been caught off 2 posts.

I would dayvig this if I had a gun.
I'll bite.

Why is this a wolf asking "why me" and not a townie asking "why me?"
I think townies ask "why me?" less often in general. On town of salem there is the saying: "why me = fry me" for this reason.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:09 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:39 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:34 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:32 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:29 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:02 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:14 pm

I'm listening to Easy to Tame by Kim Mitchell, and got Rich Gurl by Hall & Oates qued up next.

Get hyped.

What's your take on Wilgy?
lol I think DrWilgy had a wolf list that feels like it's 0/3 so he can go
Yeah, but it's D1...weird reason to SR him IMO
The same can be said to literally any wolfread rn. Gotta start somewhere.
No, that's not true. Lots of legit reasons to SR a player can & do emerge D1, but to SR a player just cuz you feel they have 0 wolves in a list of 3 is utter crap
Once again, no it isn’t. Pushing wrong world views is exactly what scum do.
lookin cute flushed emoje
I found an avatar for you.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:57 pm [VOTE: Roxy] aubergine

See I'm not a cop

We will be watching you.

Better not betray the Family.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:58 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:09 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:39 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:34 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:32 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:29 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:02 pm

lol I think DrWilgy had a wolf list that feels like it's 0/3 so he can go
Yeah, but it's D1...weird reason to SR him IMO
The same can be said to literally any wolfread rn. Gotta start somewhere.
No, that's not true. Lots of legit reasons to SR a player can & do emerge D1, but to SR a player just cuz you feel they have 0 wolves in a list of 3 is utter crap
Once again, no it isn’t. Pushing wrong world views is exactly what scum do.
lookin cute flushed emoje
I found an avatar for you.

Cowabunga!
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

*Imagehs*
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:09 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:48 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:47 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:45 am The more true thing about that 4 player wagon is it is likely 75% town regardless of Kate's alignment, which is pretty well rand. So trying to do wagonomics with it is dumb.

However 3 of the voters seem much townier than the other, hence my vote.
Fill me in, which one isn't towny?
I said 3 seem townier than one. Not that one wasn't townie.

SPF, Baudib and Tutuu have been a lot townier than Creature.
Creature has hit a towntell of his which is quietly and nakedly sheeping me because he has gotten it into his head that as town I am always right and as mafia I'd feel obligated to bus. Regardless of whether you agree with that I believe that he believes it and so him acting in accordance with that is his town meta.
What does one even do with nonsense like this?

It's hard not to read it as a wolf trying to look like a townie that believes her shit doesn't stink.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:16 pm In the absence of doing anything villagery, Jack is pretty votable imo.
You might as well vote for someone that isn't even in the game since we have the same odds of actually being yeeted. ;)
Alison

Post by Alison »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:01 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:09 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:48 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:47 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:45 am The more true thing about that 4 player wagon is it is likely 75% town regardless of Kate's alignment, which is pretty well rand. So trying to do wagonomics with it is dumb.

However 3 of the voters seem much townier than the other, hence my vote.
Fill me in, which one isn't towny?
I said 3 seem townier than one. Not that one wasn't townie.

SPF, Baudib and Tutuu have been a lot townier than Creature.
Creature has hit a towntell of his which is quietly and nakedly sheeping me because he has gotten it into his head that as town I am always right and as mafia I'd feel obligated to bus. Regardless of whether you agree with that I believe that he believes it and so him acting in accordance with that is his town meta.
What does one even do with nonsense like this?

It's hard not to read it as a wolf trying to look like a townie that believes her shit doesn't stink.
I'm just good at reading creature what can I say

if you have a problem with the reasoning feel free to explicate it
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This doesn't feel like a townie looking for wolves. This looks like a player arguing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Pointing out contradictory statements isn't good wolfhunting?

Wolves contradict themselves a lot more than town does.

Return to “Previous Rackets”