Hitman
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Cartomancy [Day 1]

Post by staypositivefriend »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:18 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:07 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:03 pm snipped bc reasons-----

Hey Roxy, have you played with Creature before?
No why does it matter? It doesn't in mafia. Bad posts are, well, bad. It's why we ask questions and expect answers. It is the towns only weapon.
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:10 pm I have played with Kate for years and have no read. You must be psychic or a better player than I.
Highlighted pink text is contradictory.
i don't understand why the pink text is contradictory
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:27 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:25 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:21 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:18 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:16 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:18 pm Kate still has not done anything after coming back to the game by the way.
This feels gross.

Most of Alison's posts feel gross.
what feels gross about it?
It doesn't feel like hunting. It feels like trying to make a player look bad to other players.

Town do try to make players look bad to other players but it's when they are convinced that player is scum. Like, there have been a lot of times that (regardless of if I'm correct or not) I've felt like I've had a wolf and people won't follow my vote and I'm just screaming into the void. That's a thing townies do.

But just shade on a player like that D1 for not doing enough? Feels like a thing wolves do.
Alison is well known for not being convinced kate and roxy are scum
Rephrase?

I'm saying I don't expect you to make that post as a townie unless you really think Kate is scum and it is part of an effort to yeet your scumread.

You're saying you don't think Kate is scum. That's not contradicting what I'm saying so I feel like one of us is misunderstanding the other in this exchange.
It was sarcastic. I'm saying it should be very clear that I'm convinced Kate and Roxy are scum so you saying "this post only comes from town if Alison thinks Kate and Roxy are scum" is a meaningless read. Roxy even scumread me for how convinced I was that Kate was scum.
Gotcha. Well, I'm gonna be looking at your original reasons for scumreading Kate anyhow because it's relevant to this and SPF is asking about it/went back and found it for me. We'll see if that changes my
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 127

Post by Alison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:24 pm i also feel like you're singling out that specific post from alison without seeming to factor her original reason for pushing kate in the first place into your analysis. it feels like incomplete analysis
that was my original reason for pushing kate tbf
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

lucy
Bereft
Neon
staypositivefriend
RondoDimBuckle

Alison
DrWilgy
Seanzie
Dennis
MacDougall

falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Kate
Porscha
sig

Baudib1

Creature
Roxy

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

read on you or nah.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Creature »

Alright time to catch up

(sadly I couldn't find a better video)
staypositivefriend
Hitman

oh you think it's contradictory because you think kate has made bad posts but roxy has not called out kate for making bad posts in spite of her having a mindset that "bad posts are bad"

which might be a town indicative thought process for you to have but is not a very good thought process to determine roxy's alignment tbh
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

can ya'll not ninja me when I accidentally click the submit button on my broken touchpad? bleh
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Baudib1 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:25 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:22 pm I wonder if W!Creature, having not played with me in many years, would play like this and call me his top townread in a game full of people who don’t know me. I would think not but then maybe it would be a clever approach to the game. I actually don’t remember what he thinks of me in general so maybe none of this matters much.

Anyway Creature is town.
why? do u have any thoughts on the stuff i posted about him on this page?
I think given his playstyle and his own view of his meta and solving style he would throw in more fake comments to enhance his reads rather than give off-the-cuff reads.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 239
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

ughhhh why am i being TR so widely
Alison

Post by Alison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:28 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:18 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:07 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:03 pm snipped bc reasons-----

Hey Roxy, have you played with Creature before?
No why does it matter? It doesn't in mafia. Bad posts are, well, bad. It's why we ask questions and expect answers. It is the towns only weapon.
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:10 pm I have played with Kate for years and have no read. You must be psychic or a better player than I.
Highlighted pink text is contradictory.
i don't understand why the pink text is contradictory
In post 1 she suggests that knowing a player well shouldn't significantly affect a read on them and they should be judged by the text of their posts; in post 2 she suggests that I should lend credence to her view that Kate is null because she knows Kate well
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 232

Post by DrWilgy »

lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:29 pm ughhhh why am i being TR so widely
*You're beautiful*
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

hardclaiming oracle
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:52 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:50 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:48 pm (just for fun)

roxy
creature
baudib
kate
sig

I'm pretty much unpaired with all of them except baudib1 who is my top townread.
u unnpaired with roxy?

u a CONJOINED TWIN WITH ROXY boiii
tbh tutuu's insistence on Roxy and me being wolves together is prob towny and feels like tutuu really believes it as opposed to just shitting out a random view to push.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:29 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:22 pm I wonder if W!Creature, having not played with me in many years, would play like this and call me his top townread in a game full of people who don’t know me. I would think not but then maybe it would be a clever approach to the game. I actually don’t remember what he thinks of me in general so maybe none of this matters much.

Anyway Creature is town.
I think given his playstyle and his own view of his meta and solving style he would throw in more fake comments to enhance his reads rather than give off-the-cuff reads.
shrug. i don't know creautre's meta that well in general. i just think he has an increased boost in confidence and assertiveness that is slightly more easy for me to model as coming from someone who is playing from the position of TMI than coming from someone who has wildly changed their playstyle and the way they think about the game over the course of exactly one game

you specc'd da bois invitational too, so do you see what i mean? do u think im being unreasonable rn?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

and i think i care less about creature's specific meta tells and more about whether his reads are real

and im not convinced that: "drwilgy has a wolflist with town in it, so he must be mafia" is a thought that town!creature would have with the context of him having posted a 0/3 SOLVE FOR THE ENTIRETY OF DA BOIS GAME
staypositivefriend
Hitman

im not as confident as im projecting rn though im just in a very passionate mood
Alison

Post by Alison »

My mind is open on creature
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:09 pm FTR I agree with almost all of Alison’s posts at least to a certain degree. Pocketing intensifies.
Alison looks better at the Alison v Roxy at least.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:30 pm hardclaiming oracle
no rescind no fps
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:31 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:29 pm

Anyway Creature is town.
shrug. i don't know creautre's meta that well in general. i just think he has an increased boost in confidence and assertiveness that is slightly more easy for me to model as coming from someone who is playing from the position of TMI than coming from someone who has wildly changed their playstyle and the way they think about the game over the course of exactly one game

you specc'd da bois invitational too, so do you see what i mean? do u think im being unreasonable rn?
I didn’t read much of the early game, mostly because I knew it would be a lot of terrible posts in why you should kill Ladd.

I mean I’ll take your view into account for sure. I think I’m probably as good as anyone D3 and onward but I’m not particularly useful on D1s.
Alison

Post by Alison »

lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:33 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:30 pm hardclaiming oracle
no rescind no fps
Sounds good
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:10 pm i'm not fully caught up but i'm getting pinged by a lot of the posts from creature that i'm seeing

i just played with him in da bois invitiational where we were T/T, and one thing i noticed about his game is that he was super hedgy and super non-commital and consistently projected a mindset where he was scared about being wrong. some quotes from him on d1 in that game:
I'm giving time for my reads to mature.

I am prob not giving anyone a townread for now until I am fairly sure about it. So don't expect anything from me other than pushing whoever is being wolfy.
I dunno where to go. I suspect spf and ladd the most but I'm also afraid of lynching them and them being town.
neopest I guess is playing her town game? (although I feel like she may have figured it out as wolf and can emulate it)
by contrast, creature is picking up reads in this game much more confidently, and he is pushing on ppl fairly aggressively and seems to have no hesitance about calling them wolfy:
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:57 am Alright Seanzie looks good page 1
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:08 am I liked Neon's posts tbh.
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:07 pm I guess the players I actually townread are Baudib1, Neon and Seanzie. Maybe lucy too but need more from her.
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:10 pm Alison
DrWilgy
Kate
RondoDimBuckle
sig
tutuu

should contain wolves
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:02 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:55 am Somebody do something to make me feel something.
I'm listening to Easy to Tame by Kim Mitchell, and got Rich Gurl by Hall & Oates qued up next.

Get hyped.

What's your take on Wilgy?
lol I think DrWilgy had a wolf list that feels like it's 0/3 so he can go
i think the last post in particular isn't really a post that my mental model of creature as town would make. saying "X player has an inaccurate readslist, so he can go" feels like a bizarre amount of confidence from a player who is usually very hedgy and very worried about having an incorrect view of the game

maybe im reading too much into the meta stuff but yeah idk, i just feel like creature might be playing from a position of TMI and that he is forming a worldview too easily compared to what i just saw from him in a game like 2 weeks ago
Ftr I've had games where I picked up reads early. It all depends on whether I engage with tge game earlier or later. In Da Bois I took a long time to get started out and when I came I was pretty suspicious about everything. In this game at least I got to follow the earlier posts. Also I confess some of my reads were just quick takes and prone to change.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Next question: should we let lucy determine the elim as the IC

I think we should settle it now before she gives reads so mafia can't support/oppose the idea based on her reads
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:14 pm i didnt question all the townreads on baudi i assumed meta but they keep coming and i keep not seeing anything to townread :smoky:
I might be underestimating baudib1 but they seemed pretty pure in the posts I saw from them.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:20 pm why do u think that alison's reads are wolf-indicative? i thought that the original post she pointed out from kate was legitimately wolfy, or i could at least understand why someone would take issue with it. do u think the ppl she's pushing (kate/roxy) are town?
I think they sound fake and agenday, incomplete analysis aside.

I don't have a read on them.
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:20 pm Only > rand, not even >> rand. smh
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:24 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:18 pm Kate still has not done anything after coming back to the game by the way.
This feels gross.

It doesn't feel like hunting. It feels like trying to make a player look bad to other players.

Town do try to make players look bad to other players but it's when they are convinced that player is scum. Like, there have been a lot of times that (regardless of if I'm correct or not) I've felt like I've had a wolf and people won't follow my vote and I'm just screaming into the void. That's a thing townies do.

But just shade on a player like that D1 for not doing enough? Feels like a thing wolves do.
okay

so then what do you think about alison's original reason for pushing on kate? do you think it looks like alison is talking about kate in a bad faith way?
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:08 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:39 am
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:05 am I agree with SPF that this is a super unexciting game so far. I am just gonna vote the easiest wolf to catch and try to break the game open with associatives.

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine
Kate wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:58 pm
sig wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:46 pm Also from my limited games with rondo he seems to be playing within his civ meta right now so probably wouldn’t want to vote their today
Just read through once and I for now agree on this. This is almost identical to the way he opened the last game and he was civ. Unless of course, he's doing that to make us think that... anyway nothing about his gameplay pings me thus far.

Lots of pings in this thread for a cold day 1 from many people. I'll have to reread tomorrow for any deeper thoughts.
Explain to me what's obvscum about this post
She agrees with Rondo meta, immediately undermines her own view, then promises a future reread (a reread? Thread was literally 2 pages) that has to happen before she gives any deeper thoughts. It's a waffly nothingburger of a post.
because i can understand why the thought of: "this player isn't doing enough" could be wolfy to say about someone this early into the game, but i also feel like you're singling out that specific post from alison without seeming to factor her original reason for pushing kate in the first place into your analysis. it feels like incomplete analysis
Yeah, that just kinda feels like a bunch of nitpicking. Calling promises of future content wolfy is like....you wait for the content to come or not come. And agreeing with meta and undermining yourself aren't scum indicative in the first place. Does feel bad faith.
As a former math teacher, >> is an incorrect use of > signs. :mad:
Spoiler: show
That I would only use for like wrestler or superhero tier lists.
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:24 pm
This feels gross.

okay

so then what do you think about alison's original reason for pushing on kate? do you think it looks like alison is talking about kate in a bad faith way?
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:08 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:39 am
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:05 am I agree with SPF that this is a super unexciting game so far. I am just gonna vote the easiest wolf to catch and try to break the game open with associatives.

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine
Kate wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:58 pm
sig wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:46 pm Also from my limited games with rondo he seems to be playing within his civ meta right now so probably wouldn’t want to vote their today
Just read through once and I for now agree on this. This is almost identical to the way he opened the last game and he was civ. Unless of course, he's doing that to make us think that... anyway nothing about his gameplay pings me thus far.

Lots of pings in this thread for a cold day 1 from many people. I'll have to reread tomorrow for any deeper thoughts.
Explain to me what's obvscum about this post
She agrees with Rondo meta, immediately undermines her own view, then promises a future reread (a reread? Thread was literally 2 pages) that has to happen before she gives any deeper thoughts. It's a waffly nothingburger of a post.
because i can understand why the thought of: "this player isn't doing enough" could be wolfy to say about someone this early into the game, but i also feel like you're singling out that specific post from alison without seeming to factor her original reason for pushing kate in the first place into your analysis. it feels like incomplete analysis
Yeah, that just kinda feels like a bunch of nitpicking. Calling promises of future content wolfy is like....you wait for the content to come or not come. And agreeing with meta and undermining yourself aren't scum indicative in the first place. Does feel bad faith.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:35 pm Next question: should we let lucy determine the elim as the IC

I think we should settle it now before she gives reads so mafia can't support/oppose the idea based on her reads
if she agrees with my reads then yes and if she disagrees with my reads then no
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

uuuuugh I double ctrl ved into my notepad. Oh well. You can at least tell what I'm saying even if it looks boomerish
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think I vote yes for letting lucy call the exe
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:14 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:01 pm I'll prob only be able to do good stuff after D1. I can't function without flips and seeing how wagons work on non-me players. Wagoning me here is detrimental to town.
also this post activates my fight or flight instincts with the way that creature worded it, even tho admittedly sometimes creature just makes post like that as both alignments
Turns out I've been able to do some good stuff D1.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:37 pm I think I vote yes for letting lucy call the exe
It ruins wagonomics but I'd rather get a pelt and given lucy isn't an inter then having a 100% town influenced exe choice is more pelt likely than a less-than-100% town influenced exe choice
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

Lucy was hard-vibing PR anyway so that’s fine.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

also @Alison - i think the only point you made against roxy in your exchange that resonated with me is the way that roxy shifted from: "kate's posts are non-alignment indicative" to "one bad post isn't a big deal", because it did feel like roxy was conceding to your view that kate was posting badly a little bit too easily and then reacted poorly when you hammered on that inconsistency

i don't really think the way she got tilted and came at you was alignment indicative though because i believe that she was genuinely angry regardless of her alignment and i don't like to read into emotion like that. i also don't think the point you originally attacked her for (ie: "roxy said bad posts are bad posts but she doesn't scumread kate") was valid either
Alison

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:37 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:14 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:01 pm I'll prob only be able to do good stuff after D1. I can't function without flips and seeing how wagons work on non-me players. Wagoning me here is detrimental to town.
also this post activates my fight or flight instincts with the way that creature worded it, even tho admittedly sometimes creature just makes post like that as both alignments
Turns out I've been able to do some good stuff D1.
Any comments on the confidence boost that SPF remarked on?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:35 pm Next question: should we let lucy determine the elim as the IC

i dont believe the claim :smoky: i think shes just wants to not get night killed coz she wants to play and prove herself. "imma tryhard this game"
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i think it would be more beneficial for lucy to have control over the specific wagons (ie: creating a pool that we eliminate from) instead of choosing the elimination directly. this forces the wolves to either bus their partner or powerwolf if a wolf is in the POE and gives more readable spew, whereas if lucy leads on a town today then the wolves can just kill them with no accountability

not sure if that makes sense but that's my recommendation
Alison

Post by Alison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:39 pm also @Alison - i think the only point you made against roxy in your exchange that resonated with me is the way that roxy shifted from: "kate's posts are non-alignment indicative" to "one bad post isn't a big deal", because it did feel like roxy was conceding to your view that kate was posting badly a little bit too easily and then reacted poorly when you hammered on that inconsistency

i don't really think the way she got tilted and came at you was alignment indicative though because i believe that she was genuinely angry regardless of her alignment and i don't like to read into emotion like that. i also don't think the point you originally attacked her for (ie: "roxy said bad posts are bad posts but she doesn't scumread kate") was valid either
I never said Roxy is mafia because she was tilted, unless you mean the self vote and ate, which you know I policy as all aligns

Roxy is mafia for having a weird and inconsistent thought process
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think Roxy switches her opinion on how accurate/valuable meta is based on whether or not that meta is convenient for her and I think this is >rand wolf
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

This feels gross.

tbh Alison's case on Roxy seemed actually good. Roxy got contradictory and feels like they crumbled under pressure.

Kate I don't know much. They still seemed underwhelming.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:39 pm

i dont believe the claim :smoky: i think shes just wants to not get night killed coz she wants to play and prove herself. "imma tryhard this game"
To be clear if someone hardclaims a PR, "no rescind no FPS", and then it's false I am policying them into the sun
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:10 pm I am back. I see Porscha and Jack have outed even further.
Yeah. This is very similar to wolf Alison has treated town Jack in the past as a response to me suspecting her.

Kill with fire immediately.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:36 pm Yeah, that just kinda feels like a bunch of nitpicking. Calling promises of future content wolfy is like....you wait for the content to come or not come. And agreeing with meta and undermining yourself aren't scum indicative in the first place. Does feel bad faith.
okay. i dont find promises of future content either, but i do think that specifically saying: "i will need to read this part of the game again' on page 2 of the RVS phase can be indicative of a wolf who feels insecure about not being towny ~enough~ and is trying to cover for it by acting like they're going to post more content later. i noticed myself doing similar stuff when i was wolfing in hydra game 4 so i think it can be a legitimate wolftell with the right context

i think i somewhat agree with you that some of alison's reasons for pushing on ppl are flimsy/could be perceived as bad faith but i also dont particularly think this is alignment indicative for alison
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:43 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:36 pm Yeah, that just kinda feels like a bunch of nitpicking. Calling promises of future content wolfy is like....you wait for the content to come or not come. And agreeing with meta and undermining yourself aren't scum indicative in the first place. Does feel bad faith.
okay. i dont find promises of future content either, but i do think that specifically saying: "i will need to read this part of the game again' on page 2 of the RVS phase can be indicative of a wolf who feels insecure about not being towny ~enough~ and is trying to cover for it by acting like they're going to post more content later. i noticed myself doing similar stuff when i was wolfing in hydra game 4 so i think it can be a legitimate wolftell with the right context

i think i somewhat agree with you that some of alison's reasons for pushing on ppl are flimsy/could be perceived as bad faith but i also dont particularly think this is alignment indicative for alison
So you're saying Alison is bad at catching wolves when she's town? :grin:
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Justice - Justice, Fairness, Truth, Cause and Effect, Law. If the player who holds this card is night killed, they may choose to take another player of their choice down with them. If the player who holds this card is eliminated by poll, they may choose to take one of their voters down with them.

this is the only way i die, so i think spf's option is generally optimal

1) lucy is not an inter
2) fakeclaiming oracle as town/mafia is inting here
3) ergo i am oracle
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:42 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:39 pm

To be clear if someone hardclaims a PR, "no rescind no FPS", and then it's false I am policying them into the sun
she represented disappointment at being so widely townread - if shes the oracle shes immune to night kill. so she can keep quiet and block a mafia nk

i dont think its an fps in a situation where shes a de facto IC already - apart from her supposed personal gains of surviving, it could also make the mafia kill somewhere else and maybe hit the oracle so we gain this one kill stop

i dunno, i could be wrong, she could be the real oracle. i dont mind either way whether or not shes telling the truth. i also dont know if she fpses or not. also i townread her in all scenarios. i just dont believe her claim, but its cool, im chilling, her claim doesnt change anything for me. imma keep voting for my own scumreads though
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:31 pm and i think i care less about creature's specific meta tells and more about whether his reads are real

and im not convinced that: "drwilgy has a wolflist with town in it, so he must be mafia" is a thought that town!creature would have with the context of him having posted a 0/3 SOLVE FOR THE ENTIRETY OF DA BOIS GAME
Once again this is nowhere a lock for DrWilgy. I think a 0/3 list is usually >rand wolf indicative especially when I see DrWilgy as a player with good reads as town and heavily wolfsiding as wolf.

aorn though I'm no longer wolfleaning DrWilgy.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:44 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:43 pm

So you're saying Alison is bad at catching wolves when she's town? :grin:
not bad at catching wolves, but projects confidence/assertiveness to a level that is easy to read as wolf-indicative when it's actually just Alison
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:45 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:31 pm and i think i care less about creature's specific meta tells and more about whether his reads are real

Once again this is nowhere a lock for DrWilgy. I think a 0/3 list is usually >rand wolf indicative especially when I see DrWilgy as a player with good reads as town and heavily wolfsiding as wolf.

aorn though I'm no longer wolfleaning DrWilgy.
what changed your mind about wilgy?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i tried to play this cycle intentionally scummy thus far, being widely townread is weird and there are a few possible reasons for it
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I dunno. I feel like we should let wagons happen naturally for wagonomics.

Return to “Previous Rackets”