40%

Total votes: 20
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 167

Re: Cartomancy [Day 1]

Post by sig »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:14 am
sig wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:17 pm I’ll have a fairly good read on Dennis, Neon, and Kate by end of phase 1-2 I’d say.
Does this mean you are good at reading us, or you're focusing us for the upcoming phases?

I just finished a game with you three so I think your meta is fresh in my mind. Especially yours post last game where imo you were very clearly a civ
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:11 am Hi yay shiny new game for me to bitch about too many posts to read :stare:

sig wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:07 pm :suspish: Also [VOTE: roxy] aubergine

This is for the last game pocketing me like that so rude. :disappoint:

I'm not sure you would even fit in my pocket. I am positive I was not rude but full of love and happiness. :bliss:
Lol 😆

Okay lemme find someone else to vote for I guess :p
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:20 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:57 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:42 am Alright, I'm caught up now.

Town are Baudib, Bereft, Dennis, Falcon, Neon, Porscha, Rondo, SPF, Tutuu

Wolves in Lucy, Seanzie, Creature
Are you gonna exe me on accident while TRing me again?
I'm going to live the rest of my life regretting that one.

It's okay I still love you <3
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

Bereft wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:09 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:47 pm i tried to play this cycle intentionally scummy thus far, being widely townread is weird and there are a few possible reasons for it
The correct reason is that you do not have a good idea of what makes a look person scummy.
This dude a straight savage man someone hold him back
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:20 am Current leans

@sig wolf? (GTH Wolf) === Why did you try to undermine my Mac town read? Why are you defending Falcon? Why are you giving me a day 1 pass in a game about suspicion and deceit? What specifically do you like about Sean / Baud's post? When do you plan on doing any actual solving?
@staypositivefriend dunno (GT
(A) Kate > (B) Sig > (C) Lucy > (D)(One of Alison/Mac)

A - if kate flips wolf, analyse spew (or lack of and continue with kill list)
B - if Sig flips wolf, analyse spew (or lack of and continue with kill list)
C - if lucy flips wolf, anal- win the game

A - if kate flips town > kill counter wagon and so on till finding wolf and then kill most towny player day 4 if 3 consecutive non wolf hits (Hence D. Mac/Alison)
B - as above but +1 day
C - as above but +2 days

Or you can ignore all of this Im not your mum
First, I don’t like the level of tie in you’re attempting to do this early on, pre any flips. A lot of assumptions are being made and I find that this is more commonly a tactic used by mafia. Especially early game since it allows you to post a lot but say very little.

I alreayd answered the falcon question when talking to him, but basically he’s misvoted a lot and I don’t see much to see why he’s mafia. His posts (up to where I was which was around 10am today) are all pretty normal.

Mac is someone who we shouldn’t hardcore read town day 1 and I said why in my post. I’m not liking some of your questions especially this one since I answered it upfront? Seems like you’re just fishing for a reason to vote for me right now.

The other two were gut feels I like their playstyle so far.

I was against voting you day 1 since I wasn’t seeing the reasons and it seems like you’re misvoted alot.

Now my questions for you.

Why is it odd that I don’t want people to Town Read Mac for doing almost nothing, BUT, it’s also odd for me to not want to vote you out since “this is a game of deception”? You’re Basically making two totally counter arguments/point that don’t fit together at all. This + you questioning me about Mac is raising some flags
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:31 am What is the basis of this Kate wagon? I've seen nothing that's pinged me...am I blind?
I agree, she had only made one post and Allison seemed to think it was bad? Then people just sheeped that lead
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also I’ve got 7 pages to read I stopped at page 7 for me so about 385 new posts.

I’m still working so idk when I’ll have time to finish catching up.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:00 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:59 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:58 pm usually i do

also there’s just always a wolf in alison/spf
I think Alison is one
don’t push or wagon her today
Why?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Holy shit my brain just fried reading that many posts. I started grabbing quotes but then I realized I actually do not care enough to quote more after I got two.
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:06 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:05 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:42 am So friends, asking as a man who's read nothing and is surprised at the Kate wagon being a 4 person wagon 13 hours in. If Kate is town, is there a wolf below?

Voters: Creature, tutuu, Baudib1, staypositivefriend
It's guaranteed there will be a wolf on this wagon because if Kate is town then wolves see town Alison going aggro on a new Syndicate player who is also town. They are legally obligated to hop on atp
In fact nobody picking up on my initial Kate suspicion was what solidified my read on her in the first place
What does anyone else picking up on your suspicion have to do with Kate?
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:48 pm (just for fun)

roxy
creature
baudib
kate
sig

Tell me about Sig because I don't remember a single post he has made.

Other notes: Alison v Roxy was a rollercoaster. I find it incredibly hard to believe that it is town v town. Roxy feels like frustrated civ to be 100% honest. I was there last game, under pressure and flipping out and saying/doing dumb thihings. Alison did not let up the pressure at all, just kept riling Roxy up and up. Which at a certain point I can't help but find suspicious. I saw something about 'that's just how Alison is' and I think that doesn't really explain well enough why she pushed someone to just giving up. On D1 as well. Maybe it's because I'm a baby who doesn't like hurting people's feelings and I feel super bad for Roxy but I could get behind a [VOTE: Alison] aubergine.

Also I think Alison/tutuu could be w/w. Now I am off to do my math homework.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

That was just a 4 fun thing, i had a w/w read on him with creature earlier, i wanted to paint 5 names red
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:10 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:14 am
sig wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:17 pm I’ll have a fairly good read on Dennis, Neon, and Kate by end of phase 1-2 I’d say.
Does this mean you are good at reading us, or you're focusing us for the upcoming phases?

I just finished a game with you three so I think your meta is fresh in my mind. Especially yours post last game where imo you were very clearly a civ
Oh wow I thought this question got buried and ignored. + Civ for you
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:23 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:18 pm Kate still has not done anything after coming back to the game by the way.
No I haven't. I'm trying to get a handle on this. I'm honestly don't know if I can keep up with a game this size (post amount tbc). By the time I read through there's about 40 new posts. I know it's style, but one liner posts are so unnecessary and it makes iso'ing very hard.
I have dyslexia is unlikely you'll ever get me to do huge long posts with multiple quotes because I can't read back on my own posts than. Sorry.

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 19

Post by fingersplints »

Glad to see the game has started. Less glad to see 15 pages already to catch up on lol
Gro-oo-ovy
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:24 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:21 pm Oh honey. that was not guns blazing, you have never played with me but you act like I have tells. If you want a tell look at Felt Mafia 2. I was bad with Kate, SVS and Epi. We never suspected each other let alone voted for each other. I protect my teammates. I do not bus. Which is why we won that game with all four of us still alive. The new players such as yourself do not play this way. (see my baddie game w/lucy LGM) New players mostly all want passes to D 4 so they have info to go off of. OG players like myself find our actual suspicions in the thread. We do not vote without reasons or otherwise we would be the next elim.
1) This is going to be a copypasta after this game is over
2) This is an incorrect characterization of "new players"
It's also a mischarecterization of what happened in that game

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:37 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:37 pm Ooooooo....
yes vote me off I do not feel like keeping up with this game anyways.
You'll be doing me a favor - the town not so much.

Then you will go next. Then Creature. Yay!
world record self vote and ate pace, beating out neon and wisp's previous runs
This is hurtful :p

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

this is bereft after every post he makes 💀

☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:05 pm [VOTE: creature ] aubergine
Please explain

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:10 pm i'm not fully caught up but i'm getting pinged by a lot of the posts from creature that i'm seeing

i just played with him in da bois invitiational where we were T/T, and one thing i noticed about his game is that he was super hedgy and super non-commital and consistently projected a mindset where he was scared about being wrong. some quotes from him on d1 in that game:
I'm giving time for my reads to mature.

I am prob not giving anyone a townread for now until I am fairly sure about it. So don't expect anything from me other than pushing whoever is being wolfy.
I dunno where to go. I suspect spf and ladd the most but I'm also afraid of lynching them and them being town.
neopest I guess is playing her town game? (although I feel like she may have figured it out as wolf and can emulate it)
by contrast, creature is picking up reads in this game much more confidently, and he is pushing on ppl fairly aggressively and seems to have no hesitance about calling them wolfy:
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:57 am Alright Seanzie looks good page 1
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:08 am I liked Neon's posts tbh.
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:07 pm I guess the players I actually townread are Baudib1, Neon and Seanzie. Maybe lucy too but need more from her.
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:10 pm Alison
DrWilgy
Kate
RondoDimBuckle
sig
tutuu

should contain wolves
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:02 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:55 am Somebody do something to make me feel something.
I'm listening to Easy to Tame by Kim Mitchell, and got Rich Gurl by Hall & Oates qued up next.

Get hyped.

What's your take on Wilgy?
lol I think DrWilgy had a wolf list that feels like it's 0/3 so he can go
i think the last post in particular isn't really a post that my mental model of creature as town would make. saying "X player has an inaccurate readslist, so he can go" feels like a bizarre amount of confidence from a player who is usually very hedgy and very worried about having an incorrect view of the game

maybe im reading too much into the meta stuff but yeah idk, i just feel like creature might be playing from a position of TMI and that he is forming a worldview too easily compared to what i just saw from him in a game like 2 weeks ago
Ope ignore me

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

lucy wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:20 pm locking sig and sean in as town
I’m up to here, which is admittedly not far, but this is similar to my thoughts at this point.
I don’t believe in lock town but I feel best about these two. Not sure I agree with Sean’s rondo suspicion, but feels genuine.
Gro-oo-ovy
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:17 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:20 am Current leans

@sig wolf? (GTH Wolf) === Why did you try to undermine my Mac town read? Why are you defending Falcon? Why are you giving me a day 1 pass in a game about suspicion and deceit? What specifically do you like about Sean / Baud's post? When do you plan on doing any actual solving?
@staypositivefriend dunno (GT
(A) Kate > (B) Sig > (C) Lucy > (D)(One of Alison/Mac)

A - if kate flips wolf, analyse spew (or lack of and continue with kill list)
B - if Sig flips wolf, analyse spew (or lack of and continue with kill list)
C - if lucy flips wolf, anal- win the game

A - if kate flips town > kill counter wagon and so on till finding wolf and then kill most towny player day 4 if 3 consecutive non wolf hits (Hence D. Mac/Alison)
B - as above but +1 day
C - as above but +2 days

Or you can ignore all of this Im not your mum
First, I don’t like the level of tie in you’re attempting to do this early on, pre any flips. A lot of assumptions are being made and I find that this is more commonly a tactic used by mafia. Especially early game since it allows you to post a lot but say very little.

I alreayd answered the falcon question when talking to him, but basically he’s misvoted a lot and I don’t see much to see why he’s mafia. His posts (up to where I was which was around 10am today) are all pretty normal.

Mac is someone who we shouldn’t hardcore read town day 1 and I said why in my post. I’m not liking some of your questions especially this one since I answered it upfront? Seems like you’re just fishing for a reason to vote for me right now.

The other two were gut feels I like their playstyle so far.

I was against voting you day 1 since I wasn’t seeing the reasons and it seems like you’re misvoted alot.

Now my questions for you.

Why is it odd that I don’t want people to Town Read Mac for doing almost nothing, BUT, it’s also odd for me to not want to vote you out since “this is a game of deception”? You’re Basically making two totally counter arguments/point that don’t fit together at all. This + you questioning me about Mac is raising some flags
Rondo is Maf, so is Mac
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:05 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:04 pm Hot take: Alison/Roxy is w/w.

Do I believe it? I don't know. But it is a hot take.
bad take, feels v/v
Bad take feels like W/V

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:17 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:31 am What is the basis of this Kate wagon? I've seen nothing that's pinged me...am I blind?
I agree, she had only made one post and Allison seemed to think it was bad? Then people just sheeped that lead
People tend to protect Alison in games I've played with them in. Even when they appear to be mafia, even when they are mafia, they get defensive when you vote for Alison. I assume because Alison is a good player but IMHO keeping people alive be cause they might catch a wolf later when they are getting sussy amogus now is badddd play

Also [VOTE: Alison] aubergine

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh yay I caught up. I barely thought anything in the last like 5 pages mattered so that's cool ig.

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

sweet
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@DrWilgy Join my town core homie
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Baudib1 »

The reason Jack is mafia is because, even given he was in RVS mode later than everyone else, he decided to troll the game with every single post. When he unexpectedly took heat for this he just rolled with it to try to deflect. This is a very common mafia technique and we should lunch him.

If you are not voting Jack or if you are voting with Jack you should feel less than stellar about yourself.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: SPF] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:00 pm *Imagehs*
Yes?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:35 pm Next question: should we let lucy determine the elim as the IC

I think we should settle it now before she gives reads so mafia can't support/oppose the idea based on her reads
No and this is a major red flag question
ImageImage
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

I like these people:
Lucy
Alison
Creature
SPF
Bereft

Don’t like these people
Falcon
Rondo
DrWilgy
Kate
Jack
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

I’m not real strong on that DrWilgy feel tbh
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:31 pm The reason Jack is mafia is because, even given he was in RVS mode later than everyone else, he decided to troll the game with every single post. When he unexpectedly took heat for this he just rolled with it to try to deflect. This is a very common mafia technique and we should lunch him.

If you are not voting Jack or if you are voting with Jack you should feel less than stellar about yourself.
I don't think what you're saying here happened.

Where is Jack trolling? Where did he take heat for trolling? Where did he roll with it?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:31 pm The reason Jack is mafia is because, even given he was in RVS mode later than everyone else, he decided to troll the game with every single post. When he unexpectedly took heat for this he just rolled with it to try to deflect. This is a very common mafia technique and we should lunch him.

I don't feel remotely bad about myself

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison/Mac/Bau woofie woofers

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I’m definitely eyeing Allison and rondo right now the most.

Mac is a hazy read he’s playing a bit weird, but not ready to commit to a read either way.

Jack, falcon, Sean, Porsche, and Lucy, are all people I’d not want to vote off today.

I think Roxy looked very good with her responses and I see where she’s coming from. However, she just tricked me last game and civ reading Kate after she just said she hard protects teammates doesn’t mean a lot. They were just mafia together though so the odds are in our favor they’re not both mafia.

I’ll add for those not familiar Roxy is old school from the TS era where you need to be alive to win games as a civ. That’ll change her approach a bit and make her do some stuff that might come across as weird.

Stay positive and tuutuu are both posting but I’ve got zero reads on them which I don’t like
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

[VOTE: Allison] aubergine

I’m not feeling creature either, but I’m more hesitant on Allison.

For creature can someone explain the whole “His alignment will be clear” since I’ve played a fair amount with him in the past and this Wasn’t the meta.
ImageImage
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:42 pm

Where is Jack trolling? Where did he take heat for trolling? Where did he roll with it?
Read any of his posts.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:47 pm

Read any of his posts.
I did. I read his ISO carefully.

I'll ask again. Where is this happening? Please point out specific instances.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:44 pm Alison/Mac/Bau woofie woofers
Neon is pocketing me, and I kinda like it.

It's not nearly as bright as you might expect
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:44 pm They were just mafia together though so the odds are in our favor they’re not both mafia.
I mean, you could say this about anybody. There is the same chance that Roxy rolled mafia that you rolled mafia that Seanzie rolled mafia, and so on and so forth.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: baudib1] aubergine

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 239
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

i am hard vetoing alison lynch today
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:49 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:47 pm

Read any of his posts.

Kinda seems like one of those "bad wolrd views" that Baud was jibber jabberin' about earlier tbh.

Notice they've been rather vague, and hard to pin down on how they actually feel about players/their reads
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I just discovered this band today, and it's a better day because of it

Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

This is not a serious post. Do you believe that Jack believes we should yeet him D1 every game in order to determine his alignment? Do you believe that he really thinks he should be considered obvtown?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:11 pm
I mean, in theory, you should try to yeet me every D1 to immediately determine my alignment.

In practice, I'm obviously town so what are you doing?
This is a nonsensical post with no reasoning or previous post supporting any of these conclusions.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:07 pm Also, just assume that everything happens for a reason, including rands.

Ergo, you can townread Seanzie, me, Creature, Falcon, Porscha and you can scumread Alison, Wilgy.
This is another useless post that says nothing. Yes, we can conclude that Roxy-Alison is one of three possible groupings. :confused2: This is lolcatting,
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:06 pm well, since we can all agree that Alison and Roxy are either w/w, v/w or v/v, we should infoyeet Alison.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:52 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:45 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:42 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:40 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:40 pm I think Roxy is town. They're being too deliberately provocative.
it's clearly their natural personality and won't change regardless of their alignment

that's like townreading mac for being loud or me for being direct
You do not even know me but your are clearly wrong. Buh-bye.
Yeah, I'm sure you immediately become polite and soft-spoken when you see the red role PM hit your inbox.
@Alison no need to make this personal. I am polite and soft spoken irl. So can we keep this game in game not personal? Please. You do not *know* me. Period. Stop please.
As someone who knows Rox IRL. Can confirm :kadaj:
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:53 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:51 pm @Alison

Why aren’t you voting me if I’m outted? 😺
This was asked earlier and my response is that Roxy is more outed
How can someone be “more outed”?
Gro-oo-ovy
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:52 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:44 pm They were just mafia together though so the odds are in our favor they’re not both mafia.
I mean, you could say this about anybody. There is the same chance that Roxy rolled mafia that you rolled mafia that Seanzie rolled mafia, and so on and so forth.
Something something statistical smart sounding. (I engaged in Tactical study prep during those classes so psh who knows) it sounds smart and right though so I’m sticking to it
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:53 pm i am hard vetoing alison lynch today
Lucy, assuming you’re IC it does mean your reads are genuine, but it’s usually town leading misvotes anyway so until you’ve got solid info like red checks I don’t think you should have an oversized say tbh.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:03 pm

This is not a serious post. Do you believe that Jack believes we should yeet him D1 every game in order to determine his alignment? Do you believe that he really thinks he should be considered obvtown?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:11 pm
I mean, in theory, you should try to yeet me every D1 to immediately determine my alignment.

In practice, I'm obviously town so what are you doing?
This is a nonsensical post with no reasoning or previous post supporting any of these conclusions.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:07 pm Also, just assume that everything happens for a reason, including rands.

Ergo, you can townread Seanzie, me, Creature, Falcon, Porscha and you can scumread Alison, Wilgy.
This is another useless post that says nothing. Yes, we can conclude that Roxy-Alison is one of three possible groupings. :confused2: This is lolcatting,
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:06 pm well, since we can all agree that Alison and Roxy are either w/w, v/w or v/v, we should infoyeet Alison.
The joke is that I'm unyeetable as town so you should try to yeet me so that you either get a wolf yeet or it fails. You've successfully identified three jokes. Good job?

Return to “Previous Rackets”