Total votes: 9
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D3

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:58 am
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:50 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:48 am I am the World’s Best Thread Dad.
Every time you say thread dad I’m thinking tortoise.
Do you view all tortoises as father figures?
Hmm…
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:59 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:56 am Dyslexicon
6%
Voters: EnderWiggin

Why @EnderWiggin ?
Pushing buttons because I might have just been wrong on Rondo and the answer if that's true is that my worldview has been skewed.
That's exactly why i wanted to talk about reads.
I have the feeling our read on Rondo is wrong.
Paranoia is there but the logic says we are most probably wrong

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I do now
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:49 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:45 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:40 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:39 am I am Thread Dad.
If you're a 3p, it's fine to admit it. This is the type of game where being an open 3p is actually arguably a better way to get a 3p win than just slanking until someone vigs you for being too quiet.
I have no qualms with being read as a non-malicious third party.

Whether or not that’s actually the case, I cannot say.
Guys I think he's a non malicious 3rd party.
I have just checked and there is not a single sloonie quote in Wilgy's ISO I wonder if Vice versa is the same
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:56 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:34 am Ladies and gentlemen, a world first. I am going to let you into the mind of Macdougall like never before ... it's TRUSTFALL TIME, featuring, myself arguing with myself! I do hope to entertain you!

If this player was town, what would be the reason? And why is that argument really shit at the same time?

112 - 112 has felt like a player who has no teammates. They seem to lack TMI. They also shielded Hollowkatt early on, who has at least a small amount of Alison spew going for him.
Sure but they are also not trying to solve the game, and can be a level 1 slankwolf.
That is true, they are probably fairly hard null without closer analysis.
I would agree!

DrWilgy - DrWilgy's posts have not actively pinged me, or anyone really. There's nobody in the game who seems to have an axe to grind and wants to push him.
Yes, and why haven't the wolves actually drawn attention to his lack of production. What is the benefit to the mafia of not attempting to make someone who is not present a viable option.
Honestly the mafia have had their work cut out for them dealing with a fairly robust town, yesterday there was mafia in the POE and they died, it's not like they really would have felt all that comfortable trying to bring attention to new candidates in a way that was very persuasive.
True, you may have a point. Perhaps it's worth checking if anyone at all attempted to make Wilgy a suspect. Because I'd expect at least a LITTLE nibble at it from Alison or another wolf or two.
Agreed!

Dyslexicon - Dyslexicon has acted at times like a voice of reason. They are quite a calming influence on the thread.
But they tried to save Seanzie and undermine your push on Alison.
Yes well that also is probably a bit too sloppy for a wolf of Dyslexicon's skill level.
That's being generous, Dyslexicon is a good wolf, and good wolves understand that defending mafia teammmates when you have credibility is the most +ev thing you can do as a wolf)
You may have a point my good sir!

EnderWiggin - Ender has seemed to sincerely believe that Rondo is mafia. He has made that his near permanent axe to grind, and regardless of Rondo's alignment, Rondo's point of that boxing Ender in in the event of his flip being town, is a good one.
Yes but Rondo is town, and Ender has done nothing but push a town, which is wolfy, again you're being too generous.
Maybe so, maybe so.

falcon45ca - Falcon has had really good reads. He's pushed many of the wolves and isn't really doing so from a deepwolf position.
He's done this before.
True.
It's literally how he wins games as mafia. He has one of the highest mafia winrates on Syndicate.
Yeah but you're being paranoid. He just has good reads.
Does he really have this good of a radar as town, he's hardly posted so he's probably paid no attention to the game. Why are his reads so good?
:huh:

Golden - Golden's wim and level of solving is very high. He is probably just town on play. He also has some pretty good Alison antispew going for him.
He also worked pretty hard to try to get SVS over instead of Seanzie (and probably other wolves), and SVS is probably town. He also was a strong supporter of Alison being in the towncore.
Seanzie also didn't try to push SVS when she was quite viable, and Alison also didn't push SVS when she could have ... you also thought Alison was town for the most part. Golden showed some signs of scepticism towards Alison, and he also openly conflicted with her on Kate.
Well... we'll get to SVS later. I think it's probably mostly paranoia to continue suspecting Golden so imma let it go.

Guillotine - He's in his town meta. I don't think he has TMI.
Alison literally pulled him out of your POE. He pushed you egregiously. His interactions with Rondo when they were both pushing you were super unusual.
Yeah she pulled him out but didn't pull Seanzie out because she was the assigned deepwolf of the team and had a pass to bus and townside.
Plausible, yet ... no just plausible honestly.

hollowkatt - Alison tried to persuade you to drop your townshield, which she did successfully, but she didn't push him, which means she was probably doing so in order to get YOU to push HK, which you did, not PUSH him herself, which if she wanted him to get actual pressure, she would do herself so she could get the cred, not leave you with the dirty hands. Also he got super mad and told someone to fuck off.
Hahaha... yeah I got nothing. This argument is solid.

Kate - Kate has okay tone and a shield from Golden that probably should be just sheeped. Also Alison tried to kill her.
Again... point well made.

Lilypetal - Every time Lily is around and someone says anything mean to me she defends me.
She would do that as mafia because you're pocketable and if she pushed you you'd be inclined to see right through it cuz she townreads you accurately all the time, she's done no hunting as town. She is squarely in her wolf meta.
Yeah... when u rite u rite homes.

Macdougall - You are extremely high wim in this game, and in a game that you should be taking a break from mafia in and phoning in which you were at the start, but your enthusiasm for this silly game has meant you cannot help yourself and have lost it, again, this is why this will be the last game you play for a long long time. But it's also very obvious you are town because you are a very significant reason that the mafia lost Seanzie yesterday, Alison is clearly not your partner and you have good spew with Sabi that had no theatre to it. You're obvious mafia, and town with paranoia towards you for fooling them so many times, plus the wolves/3p slots, are the only one really saying otherwise so you can probably stop worrying about it, nobody is going to flip you.
Thanks dad.

Marmot - I think Marmot was an attempted CFD at the last minute that wolves participated in.
He is not out of his wolf range.
His solving has been quite good when he's had the time. Nutella has a great instinct read on Marmot and shielded him hard and died.
Yep. Marmot is town.

master radishes - Radishes feels like a man without a team. He just sort of wanders in, laments not knowing what to do and then tries to figure out where to go. It's agendaless.
Well... you are describing a wolf. Where is his town intent?
Hmmm.
He also voted Marmot at EOD over Seanzie.
Hmmm.

Michelle - She literally just sheeped me all day until like the end and then voted Scotty. I mean I can have bad reads but the amount she did it, she was doing that instead of really attempting to pursue a wolf wincon.
Or a town one. She was trying to pocket you. She's done very little aside from try to pocket you. She ended up voting Scotty who is spewed clear from Alison.
I'm not sure that spew is very reliable.
Maybe not, but you shouldn't trust her. And Alison was actually shielding her with a misrep meta read saying she "wears her alignment on her sleeve" and is in her obvious town meta when you and i both know that she is not actually in her town meta at all.
True, maybe the wolves have all banded together from jump street and said "we're just pocketing Mac". Seanzie completely ignored pushing me which he like never does, Alison shielded me, Sabi pushed me a LITTLE bit but a lot less than usual and I also was pushing her. Maybe it's their entire agenda and why you're alive?
Now you get it!

Neon - Neon shot, an wolf, and has been otherwise shielding you.
Well if the wolf team's agenda is to pocket you, here's one.
Shot, an wolf.
Yes, yes. True. We let those skate. (unless they're sig).

Party Crasher - Lots of good solving from some of the heads, Hydra dissonance, Tutuu being all CFD happy the way she was isn't damning, and Marmot isn't clear so I can't hold that against her. Today particularly vibey solving.
Their solving today was predicated on something that ended up being provably wrong. Your overnight solving had them as lock mafia. Go back there moron.
Hmmm. Okay!

Porscha - Porscha is town.
I agree. Porscha is town.

RondoDimBuckle - Alison tried to chain him to the very specific universe in which Seanzie flipped mafia KP. Seanzie tried to make him the counterwagon.
True, I have no doubt anymore that Rondo is town either. Also maybe Seanzie sticking here and not trying to participate in teh Marmot C/W actually means Marmot was a hit too, maybe the CFD voters are all town?
Plausible. Plausible...

S~V~S - SVS voted you, you could have shot her.
She might be gambitting. In the end you couldn't shoot her cuz she was the only one that voted you.
That's true, Scotty really should have been voting me at EOD and found a reason not to. He's just mafia.
I really do think he is, and Alison spew is unreliable, but this is about SVS.
Yes I think if Scotty is mafia, SVS is probably mafia?
I would agree. They are teammates if one is wolf so too is the other.

Scotty - Alison spew?
Is unreliable, didn't vote you after trying to persuade everyone to vote you. Tried to save Seanzie.
Marmot can be mafia here.
Yes it is actually becoming rather likely that Marmot/Scotty is a w/t dichotomy, and SVS's alignment also hinges on Scott. SVS's alignment will actually tell a fair bit about this game.
I agree.

sig - Sig shot Alison. The end.
Sig is in his wolf meta. He townread her. He can't shoot someone he townreads that's egregious.
He shot Alison. There is no second mafia team. At best he's 3p.
True.
And also you actually think he's in his town meta why are you telling yourself he's in his wolf meta.
Well he's in his wolf meta in terms of his contribution and impact but his actual play has lots of his town notes, paranoia, entitlement.
Yup, so he's a townread.
Yeah i guess so. That's an amazing vig shot. I can scarcely believe he made it.
He is right when he says he plays vig like that. You've seen it.

Sloonei - He's just like thread dad with no agenda.
So he's an obvious 3p lol.
... true actually haha.

Urist - He's been pro mac and seems to believe his reads.
Yeaaaaaaah but he voted Rondo instead of Seanzie, and has been non stop pushing Golden who is probably town... and there was something else you found before and forgot.
Yeahhhh ok.

Okay so after unpacking my thoughts like a single player chess game.

Town unsorted

golden
sig
rondo
guillo
kate
hollowkatt
marmot
neon
porscha

Null/3p/? unsorted

Falcon
Sloonei
DrWilgy
Michelle

POE sorted

Scotty
SVS
Party Crasher
Dyslexicon
Lilypetal
Urist

I claimed to be extremely busy irl and i was sleep deprived so after i posted my vote on the thread i pressed wrong on the poll and I couldn't keep my eyes open. Have you read my post when i said that? I certainly didn't want to vote Scotty.

Push me harder daddy, but find a real reason, maybe you can get a correct answer.

Also I should read this post throughly after work :shrug

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:04 am
If you're a 3p, it's fine to admit it. This is the type of game where being an open 3p is actually arguably a better way to get a 3p win than just slanking until someone vigs you for being too quiet.

I have just checked and there is not a single sloonie quote in Wilgy's ISO I wonder if Vice versa is the same
why are we back on this, son?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:05 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:56 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:34 am Ladies and gentlemen, a world first. I am going to let you into the mind of Macdougall like never before ... it's TRUSTFALL TIME, featuring, myself arguing with myself! I do hope to entertain you!

If this player was town, what would be the reason? And why is that argument really shit at the same time?

112 - 112 has felt like a player who has no teammates. They seem to lack TMI. They also shielded Hollowkatt early on, who has at least a small amount of Alison spew going for him.
Sure but they are also not trying to solve the game, and can be a level 1 slankwolf.
That is true, they are probably fairly hard null without closer analysis.
I would agree!

DrWilgy - DrWilgy's posts have not actively pinged me, or anyone really. There's nobody in the game who seems to have an axe to grind and wants to push him.
Yes, and why haven't the wolves actually drawn attention to his lack of production. What is the benefit to the mafia of not attempting to make someone who is not present a viable option.
Honestly the mafia have had their work cut out for them dealing with a fairly robust town, yesterday there was mafia in the POE and they died, it's not like they really would have felt all that comfortable trying to bring attention to new candidates in a way that was very persuasive.
True, you may have a point. Perhaps it's worth checking if anyone at all attempted to make Wilgy a suspect. Because I'd expect at least a LITTLE nibble at it from Alison or another wolf or two.
Agreed!

Dyslexicon - Dyslexicon has acted at times like a voice of reason. They are quite a calming influence on the thread.
But they tried to save Seanzie and undermine your push on Alison.
Yes well that also is probably a bit too sloppy for a wolf of Dyslexicon's skill level.
That's being generous, Dyslexicon is a good wolf, and good wolves understand that defending mafia teammmates when you have credibility is the most +ev thing you can do as a wolf)
You may have a point my good sir!

EnderWiggin - Ender has seemed to sincerely believe that Rondo is mafia. He has made that his near permanent axe to grind, and regardless of Rondo's alignment, Rondo's point of that boxing Ender in in the event of his flip being town, is a good one.
Yes but Rondo is town, and Ender has done nothing but push a town, which is wolfy, again you're being too generous.
Maybe so, maybe so.

falcon45ca - Falcon has had really good reads. He's pushed many of the wolves and isn't really doing so from a deepwolf position.
He's done this before.
True.
It's literally how he wins games as mafia. He has one of the highest mafia winrates on Syndicate.
Yeah but you're being paranoid. He just has good reads.
Does he really have this good of a radar as town, he's hardly posted so he's probably paid no attention to the game. Why are his reads so good?
:huh:

Golden - Golden's wim and level of solving is very high. He is probably just town on play. He also has some pretty good Alison antispew going for him.
He also worked pretty hard to try to get SVS over instead of Seanzie (and probably other wolves), and SVS is probably town. He also was a strong supporter of Alison being in the towncore.
Seanzie also didn't try to push SVS when she was quite viable, and Alison also didn't push SVS when she could have ... you also thought Alison was town for the most part. Golden showed some signs of scepticism towards Alison, and he also openly conflicted with her on Kate.
Well... we'll get to SVS later. I think it's probably mostly paranoia to continue suspecting Golden so imma let it go.

Guillotine - He's in his town meta. I don't think he has TMI.
Alison literally pulled him out of your POE. He pushed you egregiously. His interactions with Rondo when they were both pushing you were super unusual.
Yeah she pulled him out but didn't pull Seanzie out because she was the assigned deepwolf of the team and had a pass to bus and townside.
Plausible, yet ... no just plausible honestly.

hollowkatt - Alison tried to persuade you to drop your townshield, which she did successfully, but she didn't push him, which means she was probably doing so in order to get YOU to push HK, which you did, not PUSH him herself, which if she wanted him to get actual pressure, she would do herself so she could get the cred, not leave you with the dirty hands. Also he got super mad and told someone to fuck off.
Hahaha... yeah I got nothing. This argument is solid.

Kate - Kate has okay tone and a shield from Golden that probably should be just sheeped. Also Alison tried to kill her.
Again... point well made.

Lilypetal - Every time Lily is around and someone says anything mean to me she defends me.
She would do that as mafia because you're pocketable and if she pushed you you'd be inclined to see right through it cuz she townreads you accurately all the time, she's done no hunting as town. She is squarely in her wolf meta.
Yeah... when u rite u rite homes.

Macdougall - You are extremely high wim in this game, and in a game that you should be taking a break from mafia in and phoning in which you were at the start, but your enthusiasm for this silly game has meant you cannot help yourself and have lost it, again, this is why this will be the last game you play for a long long time. But it's also very obvious you are town because you are a very significant reason that the mafia lost Seanzie yesterday, Alison is clearly not your partner and you have good spew with Sabi that had no theatre to it. You're obvious mafia, and town with paranoia towards you for fooling them so many times, plus the wolves/3p slots, are the only one really saying otherwise so you can probably stop worrying about it, nobody is going to flip you.
Thanks dad.

Marmot - I think Marmot was an attempted CFD at the last minute that wolves participated in.
He is not out of his wolf range.
His solving has been quite good when he's had the time. Nutella has a great instinct read on Marmot and shielded him hard and died.
Yep. Marmot is town.

master radishes - Radishes feels like a man without a team. He just sort of wanders in, laments not knowing what to do and then tries to figure out where to go. It's agendaless.
Well... you are describing a wolf. Where is his town intent?
Hmmm.
He also voted Marmot at EOD over Seanzie.
Hmmm.

Michelle - She literally just sheeped me all day until like the end and then voted Scotty. I mean I can have bad reads but the amount she did it, she was doing that instead of really attempting to pursue a wolf wincon.
Or a town one. She was trying to pocket you. She's done very little aside from try to pocket you. She ended up voting Scotty who is spewed clear from Alison.
I'm not sure that spew is very reliable.
Maybe not, but you shouldn't trust her. And Alison was actually shielding her with a misrep meta read saying she "wears her alignment on her sleeve" and is in her obvious town meta when you and i both know that she is not actually in her town meta at all.
True, maybe the wolves have all banded together from jump street and said "we're just pocketing Mac". Seanzie completely ignored pushing me which he like never does, Alison shielded me, Sabi pushed me a LITTLE bit but a lot less than usual and I also was pushing her. Maybe it's their entire agenda and why you're alive?
Now you get it!

Neon - Neon shot, an wolf, and has been otherwise shielding you.
Well if the wolf team's agenda is to pocket you, here's one.
Shot, an wolf.
Yes, yes. True. We let those skate. (unless they're sig).

Party Crasher - Lots of good solving from some of the heads, Hydra dissonance, Tutuu being all CFD happy the way she was isn't damning, and Marmot isn't clear so I can't hold that against her. Today particularly vibey solving.
Their solving today was predicated on something that ended up being provably wrong. Your overnight solving had them as lock mafia. Go back there moron.
Hmmm. Okay!

Porscha - Porscha is town.
I agree. Porscha is town.

RondoDimBuckle - Alison tried to chain him to the very specific universe in which Seanzie flipped mafia KP. Seanzie tried to make him the counterwagon.
True, I have no doubt anymore that Rondo is town either. Also maybe Seanzie sticking here and not trying to participate in teh Marmot C/W actually means Marmot was a hit too, maybe the CFD voters are all town?
Plausible. Plausible...

S~V~S - SVS voted you, you could have shot her.
She might be gambitting. In the end you couldn't shoot her cuz she was the only one that voted you.
That's true, Scotty really should have been voting me at EOD and found a reason not to. He's just mafia.
I really do think he is, and Alison spew is unreliable, but this is about SVS.
Yes I think if Scotty is mafia, SVS is probably mafia?
I would agree. They are teammates if one is wolf so too is the other.

Scotty - Alison spew?
Is unreliable, didn't vote you after trying to persuade everyone to vote you. Tried to save Seanzie.
Marmot can be mafia here.
Yes it is actually becoming rather likely that Marmot/Scotty is a w/t dichotomy, and SVS's alignment also hinges on Scott. SVS's alignment will actually tell a fair bit about this game.
I agree.

sig - Sig shot Alison. The end.
Sig is in his wolf meta. He townread her. He can't shoot someone he townreads that's egregious.
He shot Alison. There is no second mafia team. At best he's 3p.
True.
And also you actually think he's in his town meta why are you telling yourself he's in his wolf meta.
Well he's in his wolf meta in terms of his contribution and impact but his actual play has lots of his town notes, paranoia, entitlement.
Yup, so he's a townread.
Yeah i guess so. That's an amazing vig shot. I can scarcely believe he made it.
He is right when he says he plays vig like that. You've seen it.

Sloonei - He's just like thread dad with no agenda.
So he's an obvious 3p lol.
... true actually haha.

Urist - He's been pro mac and seems to believe his reads.
Yeaaaaaaah but he voted Rondo instead of Seanzie, and has been non stop pushing Golden who is probably town... and there was something else you found before and forgot.
Yeahhhh ok.

Okay so after unpacking my thoughts like a single player chess game.

Town unsorted

golden
sig
rondo
guillo
kate
hollowkatt
marmot
neon
porscha

Null/3p/? unsorted

Falcon
Sloonei
DrWilgy
Michelle

POE sorted

Scotty
SVS
Party Crasher
Dyslexicon
Lilypetal
Urist

I claimed to be extremely busy irl and i was sleep deprived so after i posted my vote on the thread i pressed wrong on the poll and I couldn't keep my eyes open. Have you read my post when i said that? I certainly didn't want to vote Scotty.

Push me harder daddy, but find a real reason, maybe you can get a correct answer.

Also I should read this post throughly after work :shrug

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

For being honest about not reading a wall?

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

6%

Why @EnderWiggin ?
Pushing buttons because I might have just been wrong on Rondo and the answer if that's true is that my worldview has been skewed.
You were/are
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:01 am
6%

Why @EnderWiggin ?
Throw me any question you got, I'm still mulling things over.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:07 am

yep just checked your ISO and you have not quoted wilgy once
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:09 am
6%

Why @EnderWiggin ?
Is Neon town?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:09 am

That’s actually false, I expressed excitement when he announced he was holding a gun a few hours ago.

But, again, both Wilgy and I have been low-key participants in this game. We have not had many opportunities to quote one another. How many times have I quoted Ender? Or Lilypetal? Or falcon? Or Kate? I could go on.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Idk what's wrong in Mac"s wall but it makes the posts in italics -.-

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Sloonei using basic logic is NAI but that's a good post anyway

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:13 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:09 am

That’s actually false, I expressed excitement when he announced he was holding a gun a few hours ago.

But, again, both Wilgy and I have been low-key participants in this game. We have not had many opportunities to quote one another. How many times have I quoted Ender? Or Lilypetal? Or falcon? Or Kate? I could go on.
No, that is all :) Please quote the quote or did you just say you are excited he has a gun?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:12 am
6%

Why @EnderWiggin ?
Is Neon town?
Why, does this keep coming up?

Why are we prosecuting a hyperposting Neon who is wearing their thoughts as a hat and who SHOT A WOLF.

Why? Do I keep seeing this?

In a game where we have about 10 slots that all could justifiably be town vigged and nobody would care? Why are we pushing Neon?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:14 am Idk what's wrong in Mac"s wall but it makes the posts in italics -.-
It's probably not easy for you to follow.

Non italics is me
Italics is a different me
Talking to myself
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:18 am
6%

Why @EnderWiggin ?
Is Neon town?

Why are we prosecuting a hyperposting Neon who is wearing their thoughts as a hat and who SHOT A WOLF.

In a game where we have about 10 slots that all could justifiably be town vigged and nobody would care? Why are we pushing Neon?
Is honestly kinda frustrating

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Behold: the most important post in the game.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:05 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:01 pm Which one of y'all gave me a gun? Who's fault is this?
Oh hell yes
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Neon name those that you are aware of that have shaded you today please.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:20 am Behold: the most important post in the game.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:05 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:01 pm Which one of y'all gave me a gun? Who's fault is this?
Oh hell yes
Okay so who have you gifted the guns to so far?
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:21 am @Neon name those that you are aware of that have shaded you today please.
Today only?

Cause there was at least one yesterday to lol

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:21 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:21 am @Neon name those that you are aware of that have shaded you today please.
Today only?

Include them.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Look I get that my range is insane and that I have a better wolf game than a town game but like jfc what do I have to do to not have suspicion as town lol

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:12 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:09 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:08 pm if it isn't multiball if we just in chop rondo, marmot, mac we should kill a lot of wolves
Do you really think I am mafia? Unreal.
if theres only 1 mafia i think youre probably in it. alison defended u for no reason. you could be making a hail mary play with the multiball stuff (even though im having similar thoughts and im not mafia)
Literally spewed clear from Sabi and am one of the main reasons Seanzie got POE'd and his wagon didn't die. And I am vibing your solving and want to work with you. Please.
And Alison went after Sean also?

You literally said there was no way they’re on a team together in your world.

Or maybe you’re on said “other team”
This response from sig got me feeling like maybe mac is right lol (note I am not caught up at this point)
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:21 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:21 am
Today only?

Include them.
Just that I remember off the top of my head

PC
Urist
Michelle

There's probably more I'm vaguely forgetting

PC was the worst today

Urist was the worst yesterday.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm pretty confident there's been a few more I'm just forgetting

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

6%

Why @EnderWiggin ?
Is Neon town?

I just asked

Why the over reaction?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:45 am
6%

Why @EnderWiggin ?
Is Neon town?

I just asked

Why the over reaction?
My reaction is equitable to the scenario. I am tired of hearing people pushing Neon when they are my top town, literally killed the first wolf in the game and have been solving harder than most people.

Unless you have reason to believe Neon has the means or desire to literally kill a teammate on night 1 of the game, after hounding them all day 1 and threatening to do so. In that case please present the evidence?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:39 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:37 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:35 pm Because I think we need to kill HK but I don't want to push there
Just vig HK then
I can only do that under specific circumstances which I'm not going to talk about
If I were a gambling man I'd say I have an idea of what it is lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Anyway my head hurts and I'm sick and have to work a week straight and I'm reading this nonsense too slow to catch up but I got the gist of it
I'd be ok going scotty atm I dont recall anything from him that was inspiring
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon
Lilypetal
Scotty
SVS
MR

@Porscha can you please pick the person in this list you are most confident is town?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:22 am Look I get that my range is insane and that I have a better wolf game than a town game but like jfc what do I have to do to not have suspicion as town lol
Meh I am thinking more and more Michelle is a wolf, you can't help but take heat from wolves because... check this... you are a very good townie.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:51 am Dyslexicon
Lilypetal
Scotty
SVS
MR

@Porscha can you please pick the person in this list you are most confident is town?
Ugh geez. Probably MR which makes me laugh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal
Scotty
SVS
MR

@RondoDimBuckle @Neon @Golden all chime in 4 me too on this if ya don't mind.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:53 am
Lilypetal
Scotty
SVS
MR

And most?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

After reading Alison's scotty interactions I don't think he is her partner.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal
Scotty
SVS
MR

NOT THAT YOU ASKED.... fuck... they're all so scummy... GTH... MR god that is so bad.. SVS? I hate them all right now. Maybe lily? No. MR. Ender can deal with Dys
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Oh nvm you did ask
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:52 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:50 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:48 pmI shot pyxxy.
Why would you do this? He was obvious memein town.
He was lowposting and had a connection with the meme picture that got the lucy-killing gun (which was almost certainly held by mafia). My shortlist was pyxxy, Radishes and Porscha.
Thiiis is interesting.

Alison up until this point had barely even MENTIONED Radishes. As I was cruising through I was thinking her lack of bringing him up as as an option, pushing him at all... was solidifying his place in the POE but thennn..

We all know who she had as her primary wolfread (Kate, Golden etc.), so why when she has to fabricate a thought on who else she sussed aside from Pyxxy, is she mentioning Radishes and Porscha, as opposed to Kate or Golden?

This is spew management.

It only benefits her to mention at least one wolf when she's making this statement, and Radishes is already in the POE, Porscha also just said Radishes was the person in the POE she thinks is the most town.

[VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:50 am
Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:35 pm Because I think we need to kill HK but I don't want to push there
Just vig HK then
I can only do that under specific circumstances which I'm not going to talk about
Are you a wolf fishing for answers?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:52 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:22 am Look I get that my range is insane and that I have a better wolf game than a town game but like jfc what do I have to do to not have suspicion as town lol
Meh I am thinking more and more Michelle is a wolf, you can't help but take heat from wolves because... check this... you are a very good townie.
Reported for lying to me. The mods will be with you shortly :p

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:53 am
Lilypetal
Scotty
SVS
MR

@RondoDimBuckle @Neon @Golden all chime in 4 me too on this if ya don't mind.
The person I'm most confident is town?

Dyslexicon methinks.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:54 am
Lilypetal
Scotty
SVS
MR

And most?
And most what?

I spent more time on it and like. I dunno... maybe svs
I didn't see dizzy do anything particularly AI when I was in thread with them
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:05 am
Just vig HK then
Btdubs I think you are town lol I don't think you should have said this though

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Just vig HK then
No because otherwise I simply would have said what I thought it was but I am entertaining your wishes for it to remain undisclosed
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:08 am
Lilypetal
Scotty
SVS
MR

And most?
And most what?

Most confident mafia?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:08 am
Just vig HK then
Btdubs I think you are town lol I don't think you should have said this though
Perhaps not so ppl could forget about it but I disclosed literally no information or possibilities
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I have now read Alison's treatment of the POE (I forgot I had already taken SVS out and read her too).

MR
Scotty
Guillo
Lilypetal
Dizzy

I believe that Dizzy and Scotty are not mafia with Alison.

Lilypetal and MR remain viable, Guillo has a mixed bag of interactions with her, but also finds theatre much easier so what might positive interactions for others don't get him points.

So my POE is now 3.

I wish to put Urist back in it, because I have a sense that Urist and Alison may have been operating in concert on day 1 against Golden to unsettle him and prevent him from getting a foothold in the game.

My POE is now.

Guillo
Lilypetal
Urist
MR

in that order.

I need 1 more.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:09 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:08 am
Lilypetal
Scotty
SVS
MR

And most?
And most what?

Most confident mafia?
Mmm.... I havent read the posts you claim clear scotty between him and alison but you also insisted youd have never caught alison from her interactions with sean so maybe that possibility is still there. I cant interject my own reasoning to attest though because I havent read them myself

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”