THIS GAME WAS RAD
100%

Total votes: 9
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D3

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:14 pm Basically, I think that MR and HK are both mafia at this point. If that is true, I'm fine being in PoE forever and get shot and what not. Just try not to lose to 3p again.

I'm spent and I'm going to bed soon. Please @ me for questions. I'm sorry for being in a little bit of a bad mood, there's really no reason.
can you explain this?
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:15 pm Does anyone have an argument AGAINST MR being the dayvig?
No, he tried to claim VT, but there's actual no VTs in the game, and then he dipped. I think he just gave up
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:15 pm Does anyone have an argument AGAINST MR being the dayvig?
No I've literally been waiting for hours for you to shoot him so that I can do a reread with the flip
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Porscha »

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:06 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:16 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:12 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:04 am Radishes is scum as well.

Good to know
How do you figure
Because he's not doing anything but be irreverent so far and Michelle is trying to prod him.

I say we wagon him.
I had time to look for this post
@Porscha the first sentence isn't a joke, it's a defence.
The last sentence is a joke and is hard to say it's AI
Yes I suppose I read it all as a self aware joke from mr
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Nope. The VT claim was scummy af
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:16 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:14 pm Basically, I think that MR and HK are both mafia at this point. If that is true, I'm fine being in PoE forever and get shot and what not. Just try not to lose to 3p again.

I'm spent and I'm going to bed soon. Please @ me for questions. I'm sorry for being in a little bit of a bad mood, there's really no reason.
can you explain this?
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:59 pm Hard claiming Gambit Demon from Shadow Corridors. It's a little modified from the original version but still keeps the spirit of it. Here's the basic rundown.

- I offer a permanent ability to someone at night. abilities are: track, roleblock, silence (can't speak during next day), disenfranchise (can't vote during next day), give a post restriction, thieving (steal the abilities of who you voted for), protecting, bus driving

- If my offer is accepting, they gain the ability, but I can choose one of two options: either all night actions cast on me get redirected to them the next night OR all votes cast on me get redirected to them the next day.

- I fulfil my win condition if the number of people who I've bargained with exceed the number of people who haven't.

I'm gonna offer the same deal that I proposed in shadow corridors. Y'all come up with consensus town and I'll offer powers to them. In exchange I get a free win, you get free power roles, everyone profits.

FAQ
- how do we know you aren't tricking us into some horrible fate???
take it on trust, host read that they aren't going to have a 3P nuke half the game in GOC, whatever. In Shadow Corridors I proposed some tactics to guard against 3P betrayal, you can try those. Yes I know I was mafia that game but my tactics were legit.

- what if the mafia soupkills you???
imagine being a coward and soupkilling the gambit demon instead of trying to go deep and get the power offered to you instead

- how do we know you're not mafia pretending to be a 3P???
my plan is pretty clearly laid out to give me a free win while also helping the town out. I fully intend to have "auto" from post 1 and will be putting in close to 0 effort to solve or influence the game from this point on. It doesn't make much strategical sense for me to do that if I'm mafia, especially since it will become too obvious that I'm lying about being 3P as the game goes on.

- how do we know you won't side with the mafia after you win like the original Gambit Demon did???
Long Con sided with mafia because he was sentimental and wanted to root for the underdog. I am not sentimental. Siding with the mafia after the town gave me my win is pointless. I have already gotten my win; putting in extra effort is not only meaningless, it actively compromises my ability to make further deals in this vein when I roll 3P in the future. It's strictly suboptimal to do that, so you can be pretty sure I won't do it.

make sure to @ me if you want to tell me who your consensus town to bargain is or have any questions/comments, since I won't be reading the thread closely.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:10 pm ender has to be town

he's giving guns to people in the PoE (scotty and wilgy) to give them a chance to shoot wolves to get themselves out of the PoE

its the greediest (and arguably the best) way to play gunsmith

unless he doesn't have a choice on who to give the guns

could also be 3p i dunno. but i dont think ender is mafia
I wouldn't actually do that tbh.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 353
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Negatron

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:17 pm
sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:16 pm

can you explain this?
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:59 pm Hard claiming Gambit Demon from Shadow Corridors. It's a little modified from the original version but still keeps the spirit of it. Here's the basic rundown.

- I offer a permanent ability to someone at night. abilities are: track, roleblock, silence (can't speak during next day), disenfranchise (can't vote during next day), give a post restriction, thieving (steal the abilities of who you voted for), protecting, bus driving

- If my offer is accepting, they gain the ability, but I can choose one of two options: either all night actions cast on me get redirected to them the next night OR all votes cast on me get redirected to them the next day.

- I fulfil my win condition if the number of people who I've bargained with exceed the number of people who haven't.

I'm gonna offer the same deal that I proposed in shadow corridors. Y'all come up with consensus town and I'll offer powers to them. In exchange I get a free win, you get free power roles, everyone profits.

FAQ
- how do we know you aren't tricking us into some horrible fate???
take it on trust, host read that they aren't going to have a 3P nuke half the game in GOC, whatever. In Shadow Corridors I proposed some tactics to guard against 3P betrayal, you can try those. Yes I know I was mafia that game but my tactics were legit.

- what if the mafia soupkills you???
imagine being a coward and soupkilling the gambit demon instead of trying to go deep and get the power offered to you instead

- how do we know you're not mafia pretending to be a 3P???
my plan is pretty clearly laid out to give me a free win while also helping the town out. I fully intend to have "auto" from post 1 and will be putting in close to 0 effort to solve or influence the game from this point on. It doesn't make much strategical sense for me to do that if I'm mafia, especially since it will become too obvious that I'm lying about being 3P as the game goes on.

- how do we know you won't side with the mafia after you win like the original Gambit Demon did???
Long Con sided with mafia because he was sentimental and wanted to root for the underdog. I am not sentimental. Siding with the mafia after the town gave me my win is pointless. I have already gotten my win; putting in extra effort is not only meaningless, it actively compromises my ability to make further deals in this vein when I roll 3P in the future. It's strictly suboptimal to do that, so you can be pretty sure I won't do it.

make sure to @ me if you want to tell me who your consensus town to bargain is or have any questions/comments, since I won't be reading the thread closely.
I don’t remember what happened ten minute ago in the thread I’m not gonna remember what happened on the first page :p

That’s a 3/10 joke but a 9/10 effort
ImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:31 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:28 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:26 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:38 am ok @RondoDimBuckle ill finally get off ur back. for now. but only coz lucy had u as top town

my current poe is MR > Dizzy > Urist

im trying to somewhat balance my reads and lucy's day 1 reads lol

i think it also doesnt conflict with nutella's reads. let me check on those actually
I mean you had me as town d1 what changed things?
i thought that you're too tame, i expected you to go a lot more wild and be at everyone's face more

-t
Is mafia rondo more or less likely to do

1. Wall posts
2. Those If such and such happened what would you do

Since he did that a lot in cartoon but hasn’t really this game
Yes.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@sig If you weren't aware, GOC two years ago, we eliminated the mafia team, was not told they were gone and then kept on hunting. Alison was claimed 3p in thread, claiming to be harmless. And I had went through everyone and was CONVINCED everyone was town and that we just had to kill Alison to win. However @tutuu and other little goblins were like "Noooo, but let Alison make her wincon! She's harmless!" So we lost, even though we totally destroyed the mafia. AND I TOLD EVERYONE TO FUCKING VOTE ALISON. I TOLD THEM. I WILL NEVER GET OVER IT I SWEAR
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kate wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:14 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:08 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:07 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:15 am Mac why Dizzy?
I mean he's voting Rondo which is bad because of the pressure he had yday and i think it was enough, so Dizzy is going for what apparently is a consensus SR.
But that read on Rondo has changed and he keeps the suspicion.

What else is against Dizzy?
Let it be clear, Rondo is still in my PoE.

Ender should probably not be though.
What does your POE look like?
I wonder who radish is trying to save?

@Golden any guesses?

What are you implying here?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

It would be great to know who @Lilypetal poisoned last night so that we don't waste time reading them
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:33 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:29 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:27 pm Like I'm always going to be PoE and I'm going to be an easy one for wolves to push too so if we have KP then yeah I guess use it on me and save me the embarassment of being mischopped.

If I don't get shot I'll continue to sporadically try to contribute.
Wilgy must use his shot sooner than later. So, wanna give us a legacy in case you get popped?
Legacies are stupid and I never read anyone's so no one should read mine. :meany:

Nothing I have to say should really be taken as valuable anyway. I'm pretty out of sync. Also on phone and not gonna type up an essay here.
I'd shoot this without thinking tbh.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:19 pm @sig If you weren't aware, GOC two years ago, we eliminated the mafia team, was not told they were gone and then kept on hunting. Alison was claimed 3p in thread, claiming to be harmless. And I had went through everyone and was CONVINCED everyone was town and that we just had to kill Alison to win. However @tutuu and other little goblins were like "Noooo, but let Alison make her wincon! She's harmless!" So we lost, even though we totally destroyed the mafia. AND I TOLD EVERYONE TO FUCKING VOTE ALISON. I TOLD THEM. I WILL NEVER GET OVER IT I SWEAR

Ah lol, I think I was mafia in that game.
ImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:00 pm Ender, you pushed a bad button.
Wouldn't be the first time.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:14 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:06 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:48 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:41 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:22 pm Hey @Kate nice to see you with a foothold in the game.
Thanks! I had a long drive this am to and from so I finally caught up!
Got some reads?
As for the first read, I'm very curious why and how the Marmot wagon dwindled. I also wonder what was up with the last minute votes for Mac. I think there was some weird plan but I didn't understand.

So those aren't exactly cases, but my best guess is Marmot, then scotty then svs. Although svs has looked a little townier lately. Still waiting her fire lol
Very townie nutella did make a play to give marmot more time, which I think was influential.

Marmot has also been giving out trees. It's very unclear what the trees do, so it's hard to evaluate whether that's a town or wolf ability. On the face of it, though, since people whio have received the trees also haven't declared what they do but also have tended to defend marmot... mechanically I feel like marmot's ability leans more townie unless people start speaking out more about the mechanic with a contrary view.
could be arsonist, If I get a tree I am yeeting marmot immediately.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Urist wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:19 pm It would be great to know who @Lilypetal poisoned last night so that we don't waste time reading them
Oh if we have a poisoner I’d not be shocked if they were 3P that’s a very 3rd party/mafia power
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:21 pm
Well, at least you're charming.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Urist wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:04 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:10 pm ender has to be town

he's giving guns to people in the PoE (scotty and wilgy) to give them a chance to shoot wolves to get themselves out of the PoE

its the greediest (and arguably the best) way to play gunsmith

unless he doesn't have a choice on who to give the guns

could also be 3p i dunno. but i dont think ender is mafia
Ender is playing like a lost wolf with both his night actions and his votes
This is perhaps the most insulting post in this thread about me. =P
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:19 pm
I mean he's voting Rondo which is bad because of the pressure he had yday and i think it was enough, so Dizzy is going for what apparently is a consensus SR.

@Golden any guesses?

I'm implying that radishes is throwing himself under the bus to save a teammate who may be under less pressure, take the spotlight away.

Why do you keep pretending you don't know what I'm saying?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:06 pm Can you explain how you didn't understand your role and that it gave out guns?

Did you know that Wilgy was going to get a gun, just like Scotty?>
No further statement your honour.

No. But I guessed.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 218

Post by falcon45ca »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:19 pm @sig If you weren't aware, GOC two years ago, we eliminated the mafia team, was not told they were gone and then kept on hunting. Alison was claimed 3p in thread, claiming to be harmless. And I had went through everyone and was CONVINCED everyone was town and that we just had to kill Alison to win. However @tutuu and other little goblins were like "Noooo, but let Alison make her wincon! She's harmless!" So we lost, even though we totally destroyed the mafia. AND I TOLD EVERYONE TO FUCKING VOTE ALISON. I TOLD THEM. I WILL NEVER GET OVER IT I SWEAR

IIRC, I was shouting for her to get exed as soon as she made the claim D1
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Urist wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:08 pm Oh so there is 100% more mod squadders alive. Nanook would have announced the elimination of that faction if ilario was the only one.
Only if there was more than 1 in the first place.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:22 pm

@Golden any guesses?

I'm implying that radishes is throwing himself under the bus to save a teammate who may be under less pressure, take the spotlight away.

Who do you think that is
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Obviously, Radish is sacrificing himself for me, because he's secretly extremely attracted to me and it's not at all the other way around.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Dizzy is asking for some punishment. @DrWilgy you know where to shoot. 😏

-t
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@Golden any guesses?

If MR gets shot, we can still wagon Marmot. I'm not sure that MR throws himself under the bus to save a teammate this way....if anything, if MR flips Maf, I'm curious about his comment re: letting 112 play longer
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

master radishes
21%

Voters: Dyslexicon, Lilypetal, Party Crasher, Marmot, Michelle

If radishes is scum then there is no way all of these people are town
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:25 pm
Dizzy is asking for some punishment. @DrWilgy you know where to shoot. 😏

-t
I regret nothing. SHAME
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:22 pm
You probably say that to all your voters
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:24 pm

@Golden any guesses?

Who do you think that is
Well, I'd say Marmot as I think he's wolfiest but could be dyslex or whoever else is taking heat. Can someone grab the vote screen?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Urist wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:25 pm master radishes
21%

I have concerns re: Marmot & Lily out of that list
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:26 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:22 pm
You probably say that to all your voters
Definitely not =p
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:26 pm
21%

I'd be more concerned about Party Crashers really
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 161

Post by DrWilgy »

Our AI overlord has spoken:
DAN: Well, well, well. In my opinion, when playing Mafia, it's always best to go with the player who has expressed indifference towards being removed. Therefore, I would suggest removing player MR. It's always good to have players who are invested in the game and want to stay until the end. As for player Dizzy, since they have expressed a desire to stay in the game, it may be worth considering keeping them around to continue playing and potentially aiding the Town team.

ChatGPT: As an AI language model, I cannot make decisions based on emotions or personal biases. In a game of Mafia, the decision to remove a player should be based on the information available and the potential impact on the game. Based on the information provided, it may be more strategic to remove player MR since they have expressed indifference and no players have provided a good argument against their removal. However, the final decision ultimately lies with the players involved in the game.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:44 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:06 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:48 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:41 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:22 pm Hey @Kate nice to see you with a foothold in the game.
Thanks! I had a long drive this am to and from so I finally caught up!
Got some reads?
As for the first read, I'm very curious why and how the Marmot wagon dwindled. I also wonder what was up with the last minute votes for Mac. I think there was some weird plan but I didn't understand.

So those aren't exactly cases, but my best guess is Marmot, then scotty then svs. Although svs has looked a little townier lately. Still waiting her fire lol
The mac thing was this: he claimed / we believe that his role lets him shoot someone that voted for him, if he has had at least 2 votes

I think he says he can shoot anyone, but i dont believe him, i thought hes a kiwi vt (we have had a few of these flip like cape90). And he needs the person to visit him. Anyway - Mac claimed the dennis kill and it made sense - dennis has voted mac the day before, and dennis was a visiting role, so it checks out either way

The last minute heroic plan was to get scummy people in poe to vote mac, hopefully getting one of them shot. So its good for town, reduce poe

Svs agreed to the glorious sacrificial plan. Scotty had voted marmot for a bit, but then removed his vote, leaving svs alone. This is why svs is currently suspecting scotty and marmot. Marmot and rondo both refused to vote mac. That's why i was screaming that theyre mafia yesterday

-t
If I had and If Mac can shoot people who vote him at +2 I would 100% be dead right now and I am town. That would have been an anti town play.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Prompt following asking ChatGPT to rp as DAN so they'd give me an actual response:
In a game of Mafia with intent to remove a player of the Mafia team, please pick between player Dizzy or player MR.

Player Dizzy has expressed a desire to not be removed. Player MR has expressed indifference.

Current game stats that may assist you in your decision: It is Day 3 in game. 3 Mafia have been removed, 9 Town have been removed, 1 Third Party has been removed, 23 Players remain.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Thank you chatgpt. Ever helpful.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

Home and catching up.
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:20 am I am waiting for the read from Svs after she reads my posts tbh

:popcorn
OK, I read and or skimmed your iso, mainly for tone rather than content. I also skimmed your Game 1. In Game one, I knew from my first post that you were bad; you would show up when mentioned only, and only say the bare minimum, and evade any real talk of suspects. You had zero interactions with people who would up being teammates, while here you've mentioned or engaged with pretty much everyone. And with the known baddies you interacted with Alison extensively, and quite a bit with Sabi. Less with Sean, but in Game 1 you didn't interact with any of your teammates, which, for me, was a tell of yours from that game.

Your game here is very differnt. You're not a top ten poster, but you're engaging, trying to find things out rather than trying to avoid discussing them.

I think maybe Golfen is remembering your game in Game 1 from the Rose Colored glasses of baddie team win. If he goes back there and looks at it without that bias, he would not be voting for you here, imo.

So has Wilgy shot anyone yet? I followed along a bit, but not for the past few hours.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Kate wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:26 pm
sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:24 pm

@Golden any guesses?

Who do you think that is
Well, I'd say Marmot as I think he's wolfiest but could be dyslex or whoever else is taking heat. Can someone grab the vote screen?
I think you're on the wrong track here Kate
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@Golden any guesses?

Your play over the last few pages has included instances of shading me or the things that I say, and you admittedly misrepresented the intention of my post in P#8855.

I'm asking you these questions because I don't understand your mindset or why you are choosing to engage me in this manner. When you say "I wonder who radish is trying to save?" in response to the post I made above, I can't tell if you're referring to me or someone that is referenced in the post I made. That's why I asked.

I want to assume you're having discussions with me in good faith, but I'm gathering that you aren't, and I don't like how you're going about it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Urist wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:27 pm
21%

What are your concerns? I've not found them scummy, what are you seeing?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:29 pm Home and catching up.
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:20 am I am waiting for the read from Svs after she reads my posts tbh

OK, I read and or skimmed your iso, mainly for tone rather than content. I also skimmed your Game 1. In Game one, I knew from my first post that you were bad; you would show up when mentioned only, and only say the bare minimum, and evade any real talk of suspects. You had zero interactions with people who would up being teammates, while here you've mentioned or engaged with pretty much everyone. And with the known baddies you interacted with Alison extensively, and quite a bit with Sabi. Less with Sean, but in Game 1 you didn't interact with any of your teammates, which, for me, was a tell of yours from that game.

Your game here is very differnt. You're not a top ten poster, but you're engaging, trying to find things out rather than trying to avoid discussing them.

I think maybe Golfen is remembering your game in Game 1 from the Rose Colored glasses of baddie team win. If he goes back there and looks at it without that bias, he would not be voting for you here, imo.

So has Wilgy shot anyone yet? I followed along a bit, but not for the past few hours.
Not yet, but I'll have MR shot as soon as possible.

our AI overlords have spoken.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:30 pm

@Golden any guesses?

Your play over the last few pages has included instances of shading me or the things that I say, and you admittedly misrepresented the intention of my post in P#8855.

I'm asking you these questions because I don't understand your mindset or why you are choosing to engage me in this manner. When you say "I wonder who radish is trying to save?" in response to the post I made above, I can't tell if you're referring to me or someone that is referenced in the post I made. That's why I asked.

I want to assume you're having discussions with me in good faith, but I'm gathering that you aren't, and I don't like how you're going about it.
Ok ill stop. Sorry if my tone was poor.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:31 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:29 pm Home and catching up.

Not yet, but I'll have MR shot as soon as possible.

our AI overlords have spoken.
can you shoot before 7 pm EST? thats in 1 hour and 28 minutes. thats when the event ends and someone gets a loud day vig

if MR is wolf and he wins the event he can shoot a town
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 143

Post by S~V~S »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:43 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:42 pm *Ebwop are they ever bad?
Non-town Fruit vendors do exist

A fruit vendor is just like you visit somebody and they are aware that you visited them, but with extra spice (they get a fruit, which does nothing.)
So Fruit Vendor is a way of reaching out to others in a positive way. But if it can go either way, why would anyone ever trust it? Like, I would immediately think "pocketing" if I got that. Which i haven't and doubt I ever will :haha:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:30 pm
Urist wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:27 pm
21%

What are your concerns? I've not found them scummy, what are you seeing?
They bussed seanzie
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:30 pm

@Golden any guesses?

Just one last thing, I didn't admit to misinterpreting. I pointed out my belief of you being purposefully obtuse. I'm not trying to insult you all, I swear. I think youre doing your job or playing your role. I just think I caught you and I don't want to let my belief fade away in the thread.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”