Total votes: 9
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D4

Post by sig »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:47 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:43 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:42 pmalso i dont understand a mafia soup killing another mafia

-t
Isn't that literally what you're saying Sig did?
that was after wolves got shafted, i dont see a mafia killing another mafia on night 1 where the game could still go either way. and vigging a fellow mafia ive seen a few times, anti-claim killing a fellow mafia im not sure if its possible
Urist wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:39 pm Super spicy take: neon is soup mafia with a d&d member and is claiming nightly factional kills.
Souped Sabi and LPP n1.
Souped Nutella n2.
Souped 112 n3.

Bonus: they got two soups on n1, there was miscommunication on the scumteam where Alison thought she would claim the extra kill so claimed vig d1, but Neon didn't see that so she claimed to have two kills on n1. Oops! Guess Alison just has to claim a random kill.
but let me think about this again, its the most galaxy brain take so far made in the game

Wolves weren’t shafted day 2 you’re spreading fake news or misremembering.

Wolves had what 2 down? One flip from a neon (who now ppl are also saying could be mafia) and Sean. They had one IN THE TOWN CORE. Like the only reason wolves got shafted is since I shot the one who was deep wolfing then Wilgy day vigged another. Nobody could’ve predicted those two shots.

You can say this false narrative as many times as you want it doesn’t make it true
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:52 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:58 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:56 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:52 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:47 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:42 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:36 pm Allison was a deep wolf who was solidly in the town core, had control over the town/was influence
and yet u shot her, despite how towny she was, despite even you yourself saying how towny she was XD
Golden wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:33 pm

If sig is mafia, what do you think happened with the Alison kill?
iso me pls its somewhere in my last 20 posts

-t
Dyslexicon has been towny and i'd shoot him now.

Allison, mac, sloonei, dizzy are all expected to die fast or they are scum because as town they are all feared here. They too good. Case in point, Mac is dead.
mac only died last night
Alison was a town shot (Sig the council is still deciding your fate dw)
Sloonei & Dizzy are still alive

Also there's more than just the player that goes into deciding who gets nk'ed (doc dodge, play in the game, PR strength, lost wolf potential etc.)
Deciding my fate? For what?

Im fucking spewed town by bity known flipped scum parties.

What is there to decide?

No, you leave me alone.

Sig is in their scum meta, i'd trust a 27 cent coin more than them
You don’t know my scum meta nor have you been paying attention that shows by the fact you have no idea which of the 4 you’re trying to say need to be gone are in fact half gone.
I do know you and every time ive scum read ive heen right.

Dude you literally spent all last game we played together spamming me about how I was maifa and I wasn’t. Since you can’t actually read me you pick at little things then tunnel all game. And just like last game you picked at the fact that on page 1 I made a joke
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:51 pm [VOTE: rondo] aubergine
Theres the falcon I know and love
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:28 pm you’re spreading fake news
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:07 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:03 pm what do u guys think about asking someone in the poe to vote guillo today, and have him self-vote

1) he is forced to prove his role if he's town
2) we kill another poe member

so that's 2 members in the poe sorted at once

-t
Sure. I can do it too, if people want, especially since Guillo decided I was the random target for the day

No this is a dumb idea
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:03 pm what do u guys think about asking someone in the poe to vote guillo today, and have him self-vote

-t
So you’re not concerned about a soup kill anymore?

Since you’ve been concerned about that all phase.

Also the POE is small enough that we shouldn’t be trying to add extra kp at this point.

In fact this is again a very anit town thing to do.

We’ve already got

1-2 towns dying today in Michelle + her target
We have a vote which could result in mischop
If gullio targets someone who’s town that’s one more gone
We have neon with a kill + mafia kill/: 2 more

What you’re suggesting could help lead to a total death count of 6 civa gone AND that’s assuming no other day guns given out or extra kp floating around.

We shouldn’t be voting for someone like gullio unless its literally just you (since you claim to have a shield and him)
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Like let’s do the math here

17 players left assume 2 third parties left so 15

Mafia has at least to left

13 to 2 seems reasonable BUT

Michelle dies if she mischops

11-2

We misvote, gullio misshoots

9-2

Night factional kill and if neon misses

7-2

This is also assuming like I said above

1. No other guns given out today
2. No other kp to use
3. Only 2 mafia members (there’s still the chance we have more)
4. No D&D server death.

Would we still have some wiggle room? Sure, but given the combined levels of unknown remaining which is everything from mafia numbers, to kp, to third parties, I don’t think it’s smart to be burning through people who aren’t in the immediate POE
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I especially don’t like that tuutuu is now trying to force more claims while believing we’ve got a Soup ability she’s arguing against her own case.
ImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:36 pm

-t

Also the POE is small enough that we shouldn’t be trying to add extra kp at this point.

We’ve already got

What you’re suggesting could help lead to a total death count of 6 civa gone AND that’s assuming no other day guns given out or extra kp floating around.

We shouldn’t be voting for someone like gullio unless its literally just you (since you claim to have a shield and him)
yea coz if we only kill town, better not try to clear more of the poe, just go into the night, let wolves NK, and then slowly clear the poe chop by chop, thats definitely more pro-town

im ok with voting guillo to prove him + my shield if people are cool with it. u will have to rely on my claim though and there might be paranoia that we're w/w but it still might be good. essentially i'd have a green peek on him
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:40 pm I especially don’t like that tuutuu is now trying to force more claims while believing we’ve got a Soup ability she’s arguing against her own case.
nonsense post, guillo already claimed and people want him dead im trying to prove his existing claim
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:41 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:36 pm

-t

We’ve already got

yea coz if we only kill town, better not try to clear more of the poe, just go into the night, let wolves NK, and then slowly clear the poe chop by chop, thats definitely more pro-town

im ok with voting guillo to prove him + my shield if people are cool with it. u will have to rely on my claim though and there might be paranoia that we're w/w but it still might be good. essentially i'd have a green peek on him
Wolves seem to only have their factional kill.

If this is accurate and we misshoot on the gullio thing we’re down another town basically we just handed them a second kill.

We’ve got a vig + day gun to clear through tbe POE we don’t need more than two.

You’re also ignoring my question about the claim.

Why do you want to prove someone’s claim if you think a soup exists?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:42 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:40 pm I especially don’t like that tuutuu is now trying to force more claims while believing we’ve got a Soup ability she’s arguing against her own case.
nonsense post, guillo already claimed and people want him dead im trying to prove his existing claim
Just like how you don’t have a solid reason for why I’d kill Allison or why I should fully claim you don’t have a solid reason for this.

You’re 100% trying to maximize town death right now
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@Sloonei @DrWilgy you both need to make sure to be here at EOD to move off gullio unless he’s going to be voted out
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:06 pm This is the team without reading a lot

Dyslexicon
Sloonei
Sig

You ate welcome! And hail Deck Mafia
[VOTE: Guillo] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:44 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:42 pm
Just like how you don’t have a solid reason for why I’d kill Allison or why I should fully claim you don’t have a solid reason for this.

You’re 100% trying to maximize town death right now
wolves can already soup kill guillo if he's town bro im trying to get him out of the poe coz i townread him. or out him if he's lying bout his role

i thought u already fully claimed when u said u were a 1 shot vig, i didnt think u were hiding stuff

if we kill the wrong towns using this extra kp - would it have been better if we killed the wrong townies using the normal chop? like whats the difference? essentially im asking for tomorrow's chop to die earlier. but i can vote guillo myself
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 161

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:45 pm @Sloonei @DrWilgy you both need to make sure to be here at EOD to move off gullio unless he’s going to be voted out
no
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:46 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:52 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:41 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:22 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:34 am And please @Dyslexicon the help me find my target

I will die as well, but it is how it is. I have to submit it before 2 hours before Eod or i will die alone
I'll try. There's a lot of stuff going on in thread that I don't follow, particularly between Urist and Golden. Apparently this is between chats that aren't in thread.

We're not descending into chaos, like Sig said. It's just that there's uneven amounts of information right now.

If anyone has mech info or claims that is outing for someone, please explain this clearly so everyone can understand. @Urist @Golden

Otherwise I'm just kill wolfy people don't kill towny people.
Let me explain the DnD thing
We have a DnD inventory and at night (started last night) we fight a cyclop who may kill us one by one.
We started with Nut, LePetit, Urist, Kate and me.
We agreed we are all town after a while and we defended each other.
Le petit died and we could choose to bring in a new member who was probably RNGed and we received Rondo at next night start. After Nut died we didn't choose to bring another one.
Rondo was pretty resonable at first and we decided his behaviour is towny, but he took back his good intentions after we defended him in the thread.
He claimed he knows Wilgy and Sloonei have the same alignament. He says his flip would resolve his claim however I see he has a lot of fun lying and spreading wifom and i post these to be considered by people who spent more time than me in the game.
I believe town needs informations and that is an important thing that helps town in a game.
Last night Kate was neighbourized by Golden and she explained it in the chat and my request to her is to tell herself what she knows. @Kate please complete my claim with what you told us in the chat.

I am only full claiming because i am dying though, without the vest i would try to figure more things by myself. I don't trust like I said Ulrist and Rondo to be completely homest and if someone kills Kate who is my only solid TR the infos may be lost and town may think too much over this chat, loosing time.
1. Michelle you’re now my favorite person for being upfront about this since I was literally about to have a stroke/try to lead to a vote on Kate for refusing to give out info.

2. I’m almost certain said cyclops is PR/another third party roll. I’m leaning towards PR since the nature of their role being a hydra who also didn’t win. What’s your thoughts on the cyclops being a player?

3. I think this further clears myself and golden since I’m assuming LPP was killed by the cyclops. Meaning her reads had nothing to do with it.

4. I now could see all 5 being town for 2 reasons.

A. You could each die at night this solves the potential balance issue of 5 townies being able to form a town core right away.

B. You can bring in random ppl this is where In theory mafia could be brought in and cause massive amounts of chaos.
The dnd monster being PC makes a tonne of sense actually. Especially since they appear to have a mechanic linked to Post Count. It was 200, then 240? Now is it 100 because they took damage in the dnd server?
Ah well, then we need them to go bye bye
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:28 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:47 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:43 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:42 pmalso i dont understand a mafia soup killing another mafia

-t
Isn't that literally what you're saying Sig did?
that was after wolves got shafted, i dont see a mafia killing another mafia on night 1 where the game could still go either way. and vigging a fellow mafia ive seen a few times, anti-claim killing a fellow mafia im not sure if its possible
Urist wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:39 pm Super spicy take: neon is soup mafia with a d&d member and is claiming nightly factional kills.
Souped Sabi and LPP n1.
Souped Nutella n2.
Souped 112 n3.

Bonus: they got two soups on n1, there was miscommunication on the scumteam where Alison thought she would claim the extra kill so claimed vig d1, but Neon didn't see that so she claimed to have two kills on n1. Oops! Guess Alison just has to claim a random kill.
but let me think about this again, its the most galaxy brain take so far made in the game

Wolves weren’t shafted day 2 you’re spreading fake news or misremembering.

Wolves had what 2 down? One flip from a neon (who now ppl are also saying could be mafia) and Sean. They had one IN THE TOWN CORE. Like the only reason wolves got shafted is since I shot the one who was deep wolfing then Wilgy day vigged another. Nobody could’ve predicted those two shots.

You can say this false narrative as many times as you want it doesn’t make it true
Mac had a very small PoE that had all of Sean, marmot and MR in it. They weren’t doing great. Your Alison shot was backbreaking, but the wolves were already under a lot of pressure. I think it’s right to characterise both of those things as extremely valuable.

Imo there’s no world in which wolf sig *chose* to shoot Alison. It makes zero sense.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:48 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:46 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:52 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:41 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:22 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:34 am And please @Dyslexicon the help me find my target

I will die as well, but it is how it is. I have to submit it before 2 hours before Eod or i will die alone
I'll try. There's a lot of stuff going on in thread that I don't follow, particularly between Urist and Golden. Apparently this is between chats that aren't in thread.

We're not descending into chaos, like Sig said. It's just that there's uneven amounts of information right now.

If anyone has mech info or claims that is outing for someone, please explain this clearly so everyone can understand. @Urist @Golden

Otherwise I'm just kill wolfy people don't kill towny people.
Let me explain the DnD thing
We have a DnD inventory and at night (started last night) we fight a cyclop who may kill us one by one.
We started with Nut, LePetit, Urist, Kate and me.
We agreed we are all town after a while and we defended each other.
Le petit died and we could choose to bring in a new member who was probably RNGed and we received Rondo at next night start. After Nut died we didn't choose to bring another one.
Rondo was pretty resonable at first and we decided his behaviour is towny, but he took back his good intentions after we defended him in the thread.
He claimed he knows Wilgy and Sloonei have the same alignament. He says his flip would resolve his claim however I see he has a lot of fun lying and spreading wifom and i post these to be considered by people who spent more time than me in the game.
I believe town needs informations and that is an important thing that helps town in a game.
Last night Kate was neighbourized by Golden and she explained it in the chat and my request to her is to tell herself what she knows. @Kate please complete my claim with what you told us in the chat.

I am only full claiming because i am dying though, without the vest i would try to figure more things by myself. I don't trust like I said Ulrist and Rondo to be completely homest and if someone kills Kate who is my only solid TR the infos may be lost and town may think too much over this chat, loosing time.
1. Michelle you’re now my favorite person for being upfront about this since I was literally about to have a stroke/try to lead to a vote on Kate for refusing to give out info.

2. I’m almost certain said cyclops is PR/another third party roll. I’m leaning towards PR since the nature of their role being a hydra who also didn’t win. What’s your thoughts on the cyclops being a player?

3. I think this further clears myself and golden since I’m assuming LPP was killed by the cyclops. Meaning her reads had nothing to do with it.

4. I now could see all 5 being town for 2 reasons.

A. You could each die at night this solves the potential balance issue of 5 townies being able to form a town core right away.

B. You can bring in random ppl this is where In theory mafia could be brought in and cause massive amounts of chaos.
The dnd monster being PC makes a tonne of sense actually. Especially since they appear to have a mechanic linked to Post Count. It was 200, then 240? Now is it 100 because they took damage in the dnd server?
Ah well, then we need them to go bye bye
If my theory is correct, I’ll leave that to you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

u can verify that we've already made more than 100 posts today lmao

we started at 459
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Urist wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:20 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:14 am Not mafia: Rondo, Sloonei, Wilgy, Neon, Sig, Kate, Golden.

If there's something wrong with Golden's claim or something is not adding up, please reexplain @Urist
- He says he redirects kills from himself to his neighbors. But he keeps targeting his town reads. Alison, nutella, now Kate. Not a town use of that ability.

- He says he tried to bait Alison into killing nutella by telling Alison he planned to target nutella with an ability that would protect nutella on future nights. Couple problems: a) why bait a kill on nutella? She was so obviously the kill that we had her give us her cyclops-slaying equipment that night. b) he is now saying that he actually did target nutella, which just doesn't mesh with what he said earlier about it being bait.

- Everyone in the d&d chat is town. I'm pretty confident about that. Le Petit Poussin and nutella were also confident that the hood is all town, which makes me even more confident. Then we have iawy's role, which creates a neighborhood. How many neighborhoods does town get?

- He claims the part of his role where he redirects kills from himself to others is passive, not something he controls. I wonder how this works if he has multiple neighbors? It doesn't make sense for him to have this ability as an unlimited-shot neighborizer.
This is my main reason for scum reading Golden, I want Michelle to blow him up and us to lynch him for such anti town behaviour. Golden knows better and this is disgusting if we let it slide. Seriously, targeting a town read so you can hold them hostage? I have no idea why Kate is so chill with this?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:22 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:04 pm Almost gave it to Dizzy but they already had a gun last day phase so wanted to spread the love around.
Theory: Guillo and Ender are mafia. Guillo thought Ender gave me the gun, but he changed his mind and gave it to Michelle instead. Guillo didn't know because he's not paying attention
@EnderWiggin this is pretty farfetched even for dizzy, thoughts?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

the one thing thats bad about my plan is that im assuming that all the american roles are town

its not impossible that there's a wolf american role - similar to how marmot and dennis were symmetrical roles

still though, if all the kills we do today fail - michelle suicides into svs and both flip town, chop scotty and flip town - what then?

we need to keep moving and kill people, like town kills scum by killing. so if we an extra opportunity for kp it should be taken always, unless there's a good reason not to, its that simple

another counter argument for this is that i think guillo is pretty towny and we might not need to sacrifice a potential town to prove he's town but this sentiment doesnt seem to be shared as he has a bunch of votes wanting to kill him

-t
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:45 pm @Sloonei @DrWilgy you both need to make sure to be here at EOD to move off gullio unless he’s going to be voted out
Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:39 pm I should be fully towncleared and the only reason I’m not is paranoia.
mate you're literally holding town reads hostage. I think the paranoia is valid
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Souped Sabi and LPP n1.
Souped Nutella n2.
Souped 112 n3.

Nah they could have souped me night 2 if that was the case when I claimed to you guys
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:04 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:39 pm I should be fully towncleared and the only reason I’m not is paranoia.
mate you're literally holding town reads hostage. I think the paranoia is valid
Don't worry about me, I've got Stockholm Syndrome.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:03 pm
Why?
If we believe his role claim which is American town he’ll have to shoot one of you.

I’d rather not loose an almost lock solid town.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:57 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:04 pm Almost gave it to Dizzy but they already had a gun last day phase so wanted to spread the love around.
Theory: Guillo and Ender are mafia. Guillo thought Ender gave me the gun, but he changed his mind and gave it to Michelle instead. Guillo didn't know because he's not paying attention
I agree. Too far fetched to even be believable. I think Guillotines slip about the gun means something.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

i got paranoid now that scum will get some extra kp out of nowhere (related to the dnd game maybe? 3p?) and that might give a false pseudo-green peek on guillo, falsely confirming his role (by putting him on his would-be target)

-t
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

probably unnecessary risk to make plans and assumptions in an experimental closed setup game (but i maintain that killing as many people is pro-town, the more the better, but probably safer in an open setup)

-t
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:31 pm Someone talk to me about Urist and Kate's alignment.
I think Kate will self resolve on Golden but I think town with tinfoil wolf with golden in some mega big brain 3pesque looking play

Urist I flip flop on but he feels towny to me atm. Especially his attack on golden
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

can someone die please
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:59 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:56 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:54 pmNight one I did vote for Cape, so yes. I voted for Mac Night 2 (I had originally voted for Marmot) *becasue he and Scotty wanted me to*. To test my townie resolve. It's disingenuous to imply I was voting for him as a real vote, I did it to risk him killing me. And Day 3 I voted Marmot again.

Linki, seriously?
Why were you ok with potentially being killed by Mac at that point?
(Not caught up btw)
You know what I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say that as a townie I also voted for mac with my day 1 per his request and i feel svs is getting overly grated for by this question
Mac voting squad
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:04 pm hell id volunteer to do it. if u guys think im poe

maybe the dnd hood decides

-t
yes
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:16 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:31 pm Someone talk to me about Urist and Kate's alignment.
I think Kate will self resolve on Golden but I think town with tinfoil wolf with golden in some mega big brain 3pesque looking play

Urist I flip flop on but he feels towny to me atm. Especially his attack on golden
You live in a house of tinfoil. I'm convinced of this, I'll not be convinced otherwise. :goofp:
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Kate wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:21 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:16 pm

You live in a house of tinfoil. I'm convinced of this, I'll not be convinced otherwise. :goofp:
Yes, I do. I work on POE and then re-work it constantly to see if my worlds make sense otherwise. You're town in the main POE and so is Golden but It will not stop me from announcing my suspicions on you
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:30 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:27 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:24 am @Michelle What do you think of a shot POE of

Porscha
Guillo
Scotty
Maybe Sig
Maybe Dizzy

Any of those you'd hard take out?

Anyone you REALLY want to include in a shot POE?

I have reason to believe that list has some soup in it.
I have a strong TR for Dizzy. I am not 100% convinced but also i don't want to shot him

Porscha was in Mac's TRs, so don't think is a good shot and i liked her tone in the convo with Rondo earlier

Guillo is afk, idk, maybe town vig can use a shot on him

So Scotty and Sig are the best from the list for me and i have no read on them
I am in the same boat on Dizzy except this day phase I'm not as confident.

But it could just be me losing confidence in my own reads lel.

Porscha sure I can give respect to Mac for. I just haven't felt like I've vibed with her solving today.

Guillo is just a non-factor that I hate.

Sig "shot" a mafia with a one-shot kill. But if Golden was telling the truth it could be him taking advantage of having tried to kill Golden.

Scotty was also voting Mac with Marmot at EOD, which is bold if both are mafia.

But they could've been sacrificing Scotty to give Marmot more towncred.

That's the two biggest arguments I can think of with regards to those two.
What about my solving have you not "vibed" with? Funny considering I'm the only one who was harping on getting rid of guillo when he was still afk but this wasnt accounted for in how you feel about me? What about what I've done the other days? Is today the only way you've read me?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Kate wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:10 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:57 pm
I agree. Too far fetched to even be believable. I think Guillotines slip about the gun means something.
Why is it only far fetched for dizzy and not just... fat fetched in general? (Ftr I do not think it's far fetched but I also do not think guillo would make that error)
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:48 am I don't like how Ender is like whoops I gave a suicide vest to Michelle, I don't know how my role works. That's a bit convenient tbh
For reasons I will not be elaborating on I unfortunately find ender's claim at least semi possible. Doesnt mean he is for sure town tho
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Sssshhhh
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

You guys are funny if you think im scum here. I had no reason to comeback today to post, i had gotten away with no posting for two phases, there are no modkills or substitutions so i could have easily pull a DrWilgy and slank until later in the game.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:04 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:03 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:01 pm LLP was the factional kill, they had caught sabi and marmot and was consensus town

Pyxxy was the scummy villager that got double shot by Creature and the unknown wolf vig

@EnderWiggin give me a gun / suicide vest so i kill sig tomorrow pls

-t
Zero reason to think there was a double shot and shit where are you even getting that creature shot Pyxxy?
Creature was american town. Same role as mac. He voted himself and pyxxy voted him d1. Ergo creature was forced to shoot pyxxy n1. Its confirmed
Pretty sure mac ended n1 with 3 ppl on him and never claimed a shot, am I misremembering or no
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

So now that i post and sus a few people then im a viable counterwagon eh? Reeks of opportunism and fear if you ask me.

Oh shit Guillo was fine not posting we could chop him later for the win, but now he is back and hevis unpredictable, let's kill him before he regains motivation and hunt us down with the kind of WIM he is known to have when he is into the game.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I wish I had more time this game to go back and reread stuff
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:19 pm Pretty sure mac ended n1 with 3 ppl on him and never claimed a shot, am I misremembering or no
he shot dennis

-t
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:20 pm So now that i post and sus a few people then im a viable counterwagon eh? Reeks of opportunism and fear if you ask me.

Oh shit Guillo was fine not posting we could chop him later for the win, but now he is back and hevis unpredictable, let's kill him before he regains motivation and hunt us down with the kind of WIM he is known to have when he is into the game.
Dont worry guillo I wanted you dead when you were afk instead
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:19 pm Pretty sure mac ended n1 with 3 ppl on him and never claimed a shot, am I misremembering or no
he shot dennis

-t
Thanks
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:21 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:20 pm So now that i post and sus a few people then im a viable counterwagon eh? Reeks of opportunism and fear if you ask me.

Dont worry guillo I wanted you dead when you were afk instead
That is even worse, easy miselimination that dont give info, perfect for scum.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Uuuuh okay I gotta go back to working and what not and I gotta pack for my trip when I'm home later but I'll have some time to be around tonight

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”