notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [game over mafia won]

oh god oh fuck who are the bad guys?@!?!?!?@!?@?$?!1!!1one!

Poll ended at Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:00 pm

lucy
No votes
Sheep
10%
Cape90
No votes
tutuu r. Jaiden Underwood
No votes
falcon45ca
30%
Sleep/No Execute
No votes
dead/spec/host/etc
60%

Total votes: 10
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 242

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 2]

Post by Porscha »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:43 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:06 pm I think pyxxy has been pretty towny these last couple of posts
okay bet
Spoiler: show
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:57 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:58 pm2.PNG
for anyone analyzing this Rondo screenshot in the future, yes the counts are wrong, what I believe has happened is that lucy had just switched from Neon to me, given this post
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:58 pm joined in on the fun
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:52 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:59 pm Damn I trust players on the Bereft wagon more than pyxxy
Wilgy when you said this, do you happen to remember who you saw on the pyxxy wagon? There were either 2 or 3 people besides yourself depending on when you refreshed the page.
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:48 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:05 pm why'd you kill bereft WHEN I SAID HE WAS TOWN AND I VOTED TO PROTECT HIM
hey @lucy, if you were voting to save Bereft, why did you switch off Neon onto me in the last few minutes?
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:22 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:20 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:18 pm wilgy y u h8 me 🥺
I could never hate you Pyxxy. You are very fun to play with.

However I do think you are wolfing this game.
good sir I haven't randed scum yet on this site and I don't plan to start now 😡
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:20 pm @DrWilgy if I flip town, do you plan to go after Neon D3? Do you think one of the top D1 wagons must be scum?
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:17 pm Further he says the thread is boring and dips rather than actually trying to go into the mesh of it. I don't see how that's town sided.
this I do agree with, unfortunately that was after where I quoted from, seanzie still not showing town to me
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:14 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:11 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:46 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:54 am

kk, what's our gamestate if so and who am I wrong about being town?
Right now the gamestate looks like a sleepwalk into a bad Lucy vote. I'd prefer Neon or maybe Rondo, but could entertain other options.

You'll have to list your townreads if you want me to tell you you're wrong.
Define sleepwalk, because I'm seeing Lucy holding contention at 3 with only 1 ahead of Syn with scattered votes that have been voiced as real by the others? This doesn't feel like a sleepwalk at all and there continues to be tension on how we solve the Lucy/Syn bobobingus.

TRs
Falcon
Cape
Rondo
Porscha

Light town to null is:
Tutuu
Neon

Can see wolbes hiding in
Sheep
Pyxxy
Syn or Lucy but never both

I also don't see Neon/Lucy being a thing. I at least believe the behavior between the two early d1 was not w/w.
I don't think Tutuu/Syn could be a thing as if it was a thing I don't think Tutuu would be as pro Lucy.
I don't think Seanzie/Syn could be a thing as I don't think you'd be so pro Lucy.
Neon/Pyxxy aren't a thing per the votes d1.
Sheep/Neon Lucy/Neon are also not a things per the votes d1.

If it's Neon, Sheep and Lucy are both town which would add alot of W equity to Syn.

If it's Lucy, Syn and Rondo are both town which would add alot of W equity to Tutuu/You/Sheep

If it's Pyxxy, Neon is town which further adds alot of W equity to Lucy/Sheep/You

Where am I wrong in drawing these lines?
So you're woofin', right?
Provide a chain of thoughts based upon the associative thoughts

"So you're woofin', right?"

Alright Seanzie. You could at least try to interface with my thoughts here.
Wilgy, this feels like a very odd response from you. You know how Seanzie works. You know he just replies like this sometimes.

You seeming to be exasperated by this feels off.
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:13 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:15 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:10 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:06 pm We need to solve in you/Syn and we should have yesterday.
very reasonable
If its so reasonable why did you shit the bed yesterday going full ATE when I tried to push you over and resolve? More wolf evidence that Lucy is all over the place trying to justify herself
[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
you feel like this rondo might be powerwolfing rondo? (sorry for back to back just posting all the quotes I picked)
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:31 am
Cape90 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:09 pm Seanzie needs a second assessment as the wagon being on Bereft instead of Lucy I think was mostly their doing.
Yeah I wasn't sure about Seanzie on the wagon, and ofc pyxxy voted that wagon too but that was also a LATE vote
I think Pyxxy is probably clear from EoD wagonomics. The Pyxxy flash wagon was likely a save attempt to move away from Neon.
thoughts on Wilgy's movement if you hold this world view?
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:09 pm Seanzie needs a second assessment as the wagon being on Bereft instead of Lucy I think was mostly their doing.
Yeah I wasn't sure about Seanzie on the wagon, and ofc pyxxy voted that wagon too but that was also a LATE vote
I think Pyxxy is probably clear from EoD wagonomics. The Pyxxy flash wagon was likely a save attempt to move away from Neon.
I'm talking about my exchange here with Wilgy, where he doesn't bring up that Neon was also tied until I bring it up.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:30 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:17 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:13 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:08 pm current vote count:
Bereft, 2
Voters: Seanzie, DrWilgy

Cape90, 0
Voters: None

DrWilgy, 1
Voters: Porscha

falcon45ca, 0

Le petit poussin, 4
Voters: pyxxy, tutuu, Cape90, Bereft

lucy, 2
Voters: Syn, RondoDimBuckle

Neon, 1
Voters: falcon45ca

No Yeet/Sleep, 0

Porscha, 0

pyxxy, 1
Voters: Neon

RondoDimBuckle, 0

Seanzie, 0

Sheep, 0

Syn, 1
Voters: lucy

tutuu, 1
Voters: Le petit poussin

Unvote/Not Voting, 1
Voters: Sheep
didn't realize there were 3 on le petit already, I'm making that a serious wagon, huh 🤔
Extract:

"Le petit poussin, 4
Voters: pyxxy, tutuu, Cape90, Bereft"

everyone else gone by -40min from EOD
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:28 pm

all this talk about voting le petit and somehow ten minutes ago I was the only person on le petit?

that feels off
and then le petit _is the NK_ and flips town

this feels odd and/or I'm self-centered

also don't know what to make of Wilgy essentially saving me
It was effectively panic.

I still think you were a fine yeet option, but LPP being on that wagon along with Rondo and Cape being on Bereft made me swap last second.
Was Neon also having 4 votes a part of your panic calculations?
Si. Neon wouldn't have been a good yeet yesterday. There's still time yet for them to town spew.
Okay you are correct which at least makes me feel better about not going there. hopefully not a temporary sensation.
I dont feel like he has been very towny. The towniest thing he did was shade wilgy, and wilgy has told pyxxy he thinks he is wolfing, but like nothing has really come from that. I kinda think they are w/w
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 472
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

i am exactly 6'0''
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 644
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:53 am i am exactly 6'0''
le petite twink
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 212
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:52 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:06 pm I think pyxxy has been pretty towny these last couple of posts
okay bet
for anyone analyzing this Rondo screenshot in the future, yes the counts are wrong, what I believe has happened is that lucy had just switched from Neon to me, given this post
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:59 pm Damn I trust players on the Bereft wagon more than pyxxy
Wilgy when you said this, do you happen to remember who you saw on the pyxxy wagon? There were either 2 or 3 people besides yourself depending on when you refreshed the page.
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:05 pm why'd you kill bereft WHEN I SAID HE WAS TOWN AND I VOTED TO PROTECT HIM
hey @lucy, if you were voting to save Bereft, why did you switch off Neon onto me in the last few minutes?

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:20 pm @DrWilgy if I flip town, do you plan to go after Neon D3? Do you think one of the top D1 wagons must be scum?
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:17 pm Further he says the thread is boring and dips rather than actually trying to go into the mesh of it. I don't see how that's town sided.
this I do agree with, unfortunately that was after where I quoted from, seanzie still not showing town to me

Right now the gamestate looks like a sleepwalk into a bad Lucy vote. I'd prefer Neon or maybe Rondo, but could entertain other options.

Define sleepwalk, because I'm seeing Lucy holding contention at 3 with only 1 ahead of Syn with scattered votes that have been voiced as real by the others? This doesn't feel like a sleepwalk at all and there continues to be tension on how we solve the Lucy/Syn bobobingus.

TRs
Falcon
Cape
Rondo
Porscha

Light town to null is:
Tutuu
Neon

Can see wolbes hiding in
Sheep
Pyxxy

I also don't see Neon/Lucy being a thing. I at least believe the behavior between the two early d1 was not w/w.
I don't think Tutuu/Syn could be a thing as if it was a thing I don't think Tutuu would be as pro Lucy.
I don't think Seanzie/Syn could be a thing as I don't think you'd be so pro Lucy.

If it's Neon, Sheep and Lucy are both town which would add alot of W equity to Syn.

If it's Lucy, Syn and Rondo are both town which would add alot of W equity to Tutuu/You/Sheep

If it's Pyxxy, Neon is town which further adds alot of W equity to Lucy/Sheep/You

Wilgy, this feels like a very odd response from you. You know how Seanzie works. You know he just replies like this sometimes.

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:06 pm We need to solve in you/Syn and we should have yesterday.
very reasonable
If its so reasonable why did you shit the bed yesterday going full ATE when I tried to push you over and resolve? More wolf evidence that Lucy is all over the place trying to justify herself
you feel like this rondo might be powerwolfing rondo? (sorry for back to back just posting all the quotes I picked)
I'm talking about my exchange here with Wilgy, where he doesn't bring up that Neon was also tied until I bring it up.

Extract:

"Le petit poussin, 4

I still think you were a fine yeet option, but LPP being on that wagon along with Rondo and Cape being on Bereft made me swap last second.
Si. Neon wouldn't have been a good yeet yesterday. There's still time yet for them to town spew.
Okay you are correct which at least makes me feel better about not going there. hopefully not a temporary sensation.
I dont feel like he has been very towny. The towniest thing he did was shade wilgy, and wilgy has told pyxxy he thinks he is wolfing, but like nothing has really come from that. I kinda think they are w/w
Porscha is right. I don't understand the Pyxxy town reads really...
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 212
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Rondo is voting Syn?

What the fuck lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

okay bet

TRs
Falcon
Cape
Rondo
Porscha

Light town to null is:
Tutuu
Neon

Can see wolbes hiding in
Sheep
Pyxxy

very reasonable

Extract:

"Le petit poussin, 4

I think they aren't w/w, but I do suppose this is correct, I just tone read some things as town from this batch
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:54 am Rondo is voting Syn?

What the fuck lol
He gave up trying to get lucy over
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:55 am
okay bet

TRs
Falcon
Cape
Rondo
Porscha

Light town to null is:
Tutuu
Neon

Can see wolbes hiding in
Sheep
Pyxxy

very reasonable

I think they aren't w/w, but I do suppose this is correct, I just tone read some things as town from this batch
That's fair because the tone is towny enough. The content isnt though
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

lucy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:53 am
Cape90 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:53 am i am exactly 6'0''
le petite twink
no im not a hydra of rask and pyxxy
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Syn »

What the fuck lol
it's provocative

it gets the people going
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

tutuu wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:13 am
lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:10 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:09 am an idea

what if lucy and syn are both town, and their playstyles are moon and day, and they dislike each other, and that's influencing themselves to scumread each other, when in reality they just dislike each other's gameplay

(i could be wrong, just an idea)
i'm not the one you have to convince
im not sure if im right, and i dont feel confident in influencing this gamestate crossvote thing with my opinion

but just for argument's sake, if i were to feel confident - i would have to convince you, because you tried to convince porscha earlier, so you aren't a passive participant
something about this doesn't feel quite correct
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Syn wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:58 am

What the fuck lol
it's provocative

it gets the people going
Hey buddy who should die today
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

What the fuck lol
i know why he's doing it
he believes syn will flip town and the next day he wants to thunderdome lucy (for prophecy reasons probably). not sure where he will go if syn flips mafia
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:01 am

What the fuck lol
i know why he's doing it
he believes syn will flip town and the next day he wants to thunderdome lucy (for prophecy reasons probably). not sure where he will go if syn flips mafia
he'll cry
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

it's funny though, rondo is voting his top tr instead of a scum read again
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:59 am

What the fuck lol
it's provocative

it gets the people going
i'd be fine with any one of lucinda, tutu dancer, doctor wilgifer, sean zie german, and the neon sign outside 7-11

ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 1]

Post by Cape90 »

tutuu wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:51 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:38 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:19 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:21 am rondo
cape
neon

bereft
sheep
falcon

wilgy
lucy
pyxxy
porscha
seanzie
syn
le petit

maybe i should stop touching it coz it seems to be getting worse and worse
Deep greens are correct,
Sheep shouldn't be bright green
The rest is accurate with maybe the exception of Porscha. Porscha should probably be higher up.
what do you make of me being at the end of the POE when they have basically no case? (and when asked about it, they said they were sheeping Cape (who didn't read my posts correctly afaict))
It doesn't really do anything... I'm at the top of yellow and asked why and the response was "too busy atm solving elsewhere"

Takes credo away from the yellows all in all. Makes them feel that they are there to be there.

The reason I interacted with this was mainly due to the dissonance in Bereft and Sheep being higher than other players.
u were at the top of the yellow due to post count. they werent ordered. i just wrote ur names while looking at the screenshot i took earlier of the post counts. le petit was also at the bottom of my yellows due to post count
i think ur reads could have been probs a bit more fleshed out then that
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Syn wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:02 am

What the fuck lol
it's provocative

it gets the people going
i'd be fine with any one of lucinda, tutu dancer, doctor wilgifer, sean zie german, and the neon sign outside 7-11
5/12 people eh
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

it's sean von german btw
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:15 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:54 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:35 am
Syn/Lucy likely t/t. Bad post.
kk, what's our gamestate if so and who am I wrong about being town?

TRs
Falcon
Cape
Rondo
Porscha

Light town to null is:
Tutuu
Neon

Can see wolbes hiding in
Sheep
Pyxxy

I've found that I lose to wolf!Wilgy often because I find town!Wilgy is often obscure and hard to read, and then Wolf!Wilgy gives me clear thoughts, which I accidentally townread because it feels refreshing to understand your stances better than I usually do.

This is wolf!Wilgy.
i sort of see where this is coming from having only played with town Wigly
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:03 am

What the fuck lol
it's provocative

it gets the people going
5/12 people eh
mfw i get called out for not expanding my poe

mfw i get called out for expanding my poe

but yeah? we've had no wolf flips. idgi. if you want to call something out, call out that my POE conveniently includes all the aggressive posters and none of the nice ones

ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:20 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:15 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:13 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:11 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:08 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:59 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:47 pm

See above.

I suspect you both evenly I think. I don't see myself as wise enough to determine between you two. I do, however, think that Rondo is T and that swings the equity slightly against your favor... Only slightly though.

Voting you I think it optimal for untying the knot of logic I presented above.
i’m sleep deprived as shit so i’ll ask a simple question and state one fact and ask you to vote syn

1) Which ML is significantly worse, mine or syn’s?

2) two of your townreads tr me, rondo sr’s and falcon doesn’t have a read

3) vote syn uwu

let’s assume you miss on me, 2 ML’s left and just dies d3 regardless of alignment then we’re probably at 1 ml until a loss. this is logic i’m considering because most of the thread thinks it’s v/v and i might actually buy that logic to some degree

but i feel if syn is a hit we just win
1.) Syn would be the significantly worse ML I think. Syn draws tension with Rondo and Tutuu with you out of the equation. You draw tension with Rondo, Neon, Seanzie, and Tutuu with syn out of the equation.

2.) true

3.) okie dokei [VOTE: Syn] aubergine
lmao i didn’t expect to convince you, anything else i would say i cannot accurately articulate at the moment

thank u for ur thoughts overall though

but why do u suspect sheep/pyxxy
I think Sheep's reactions to Rondo's case on You/Me/Tutuu was very VERY mid. Both in review and disapproval of it.

Felt like a wolf that didn't like it but didn't know what to do about it.
sheep is aopser

schweppes/bereft is too

in a recent game town schweppes found town sheep’s within 8 votes and called him town here

does him being town change any of your reads?
Define Aopser.

Schweppes and Bereft are both users under the same?

So you are implying that Bereft found Sheep towny and that we should trust that read?
if bereft was schweepes he was in between town and wolf meta
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy
No votes
DrWilgy
31%
Voters: Syn, Porscha, Seanzie, Neon, tutuu
Sheep
No votes
Neon
No votes
Cape90
No votes
tutuu
No votes
pyxxy
No votes
Syn
31%
Voters: falcon45ca, DrWilgy, Cape90, lucy, RondoDimBuckle
RondoDimBuckle
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
Porscha
No votes
Sleep/No Execute
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:16 pm Pyxxy has felt off.

The two posts where I noticed this were:
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:17 am
pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:25 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:00 pm @lucy @DrWilgy @Sheep @Neon @Bereft @Cape90 @Le petit poussin @pyxxy @Syn @RondoDimBuckle @Seanzie @falcon45ca @Porscha

Could you try making reads on these 5 players?

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu
lucy: I played against scum lucy in Holes mafia, lucy has no wim in that game tho, and I didn't get the impression that scum lucy is normally without wim. however, I'm liking these lucy vibes. tr

wilgy: I cannot read wilgy (atm?) and would rather abstain from commenting on wilgy. tbh I'm gonna unvote wilgy so that's clear since my wilgy vote was a joke anyway

cape: I think I've watched cape get D1'd as town twice now, which would be really funny if it weren't so sad. seems like the same cape that got pushed over those times. tr

neon: I hate the "I'm booooooooooooored" posts. I also hate when Sabi makes them. equally opportunity hating from me. but they're NAI _atm_ for Neon imo. otoh scum neon was with scum lucy in Holes mafia and I got to see that too...so, neon neutral, leaning town

tutuu: self-indulgent to include yourself in this question. neutral, but hard read you're the rolestopper in case I'm right and can claim town credit later 😎
So effectively town, null, town, null slight town and null?

I'm not bashing it, but it is somewhat jarring to have a read list like this out of you so early Pyxxy.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:19 am
pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:44 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:33 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:13 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:09 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:05 pm

hm? when have I made an impression on you?
are u saying that u perceived my post as me townreading u?
no?

"but i really like pyxxy he's really fun and he likes me a lot too"

why do you really like me? what makes me the twinkle in your eye? I made like 5 posts or smth at that point, like am I forgetting secretplayerlist interactions or smth?
Also if we think that what I did was wolfy, I might extend an olive branch to these series of posts that seem to ramble on about tutuu calling pyxxy enjoyable to play with when pyxxy acts like tutuu is solely talking just about this game and tries to make a read off tutuu off this interaction when tutuu was talking in general.

It's not scummy but im just saying
....what??

I'm doing the exact opposite, I'm asking about tutuu's opinion of me since it seems to be founded on things outside this game!!!!!!

cape town wtf
Why did this elicit a tr?
And in addition, thinking of the RVS step votes. Pyxxy, Falcon, and Neon were all on me. If there's 1 in those three it's likely Pyxxy.
I'm not sure why you think pyxxy having reads early seemed off to you. You know how often wolves would help pyxxy form reads like that. Little to none. So pyxxy most likely had to have at least formed those reads by himself with the reasoning. I think pyxxy does come off as a bit scummy when town in general though but i have only seen/paid attention to his day 1's as town
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:56 pm Let's see what our AI overlords have to say:
Prompt:
Chat GPT, please show me the potential teams of three people hiding within this list of players along with likely hoods:
Falcon
Cape
Rondo
Porscha
Tutuu
Neon
Sheep
Pyxxy
Syn
Lucy

Lucy is never on a team with Syn or Neon. Tutuu is never on a team with Syn or Seanzie. Neon is never on a team with Pyxxy or Sheep.

If one of the players on the hidden team is Neon, Syn has a greater chance of being on that team.

If one of the players on the hidden team is Lucy, Tutuu Seanzie and Sheep have a greater chance of being on that team.

If one of the players on the hidden team is Pyxxy, Sheep Lucy and Seanzie have a greater chance of being on that team.
Output:
Based on the given constraints and likelihoods, here are some potential teams of three players that could be hidden within the list:

Falcon, Cape, Rondo
Porscha, Tutuu, Seanzie
Lucy, Sheep, Seanzie
Pyxxy, Sheep, Lucy or Seanzie (depending on whether Pyxxy is included or not)
Neon, Syn, Sheep or Seanzie (depending on whether Neon is included or not)
It's important to note that these are just potential teams and there could be other combinations that meet the given constraints as well.
me falcon and rondo would be actually a sick wolf team
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:47 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:39 pm @DrWilgy why are you voting me instead of syn?

why do you suspect me?
See above.

I suspect you both evenly I think. I don't see myself as wise enough to determine between you two. I do, however, think that Rondo is T and that swings the equity slightly against your favor... Only slightly though.

Voting you I think it optimal for untying the knot of logic I presented above.
how has lucy been scummy to you?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

im not sure i exactly like how wigly flipped his seanzie read as soon as he got pushed by seanzie
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Syn wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:06 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:03 am

What the fuck lol
it's provocative

it gets the people going
5/12 people eh
mfw i get called out for not expanding my poe

mfw i get called out for expanding my poe

but yeah? we've had no wolf flips. idgi. if you want to call something out, call out that my POE conveniently includes all the aggressive posters and none of the nice ones
Hey you do you, dont let me tell you what to say or think
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:50 pm Like. I almost really feel that LPP or Pyxxy is correct wagon.

LPP advising Lucy to stop posting and step back for a second along with the seconding of Seanzies argument for T Lucy just isn't sitting right the more I think on it.

It's like you'd get good little town points for the take if Lucy is teammate or not. If Lucy is a teammate you defended them, if not you were at least "correct".
and you voted neither because you liked the ppl on Bereft when pyxxy was right there
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

and i really could see LPP dying for not just pyxxy, but for drwigly too from what im seeing

though the obvious answer is that LPP could have been doc, mafia thought
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

i can see DrWigly pushing in multiple directions at the same time, it's giving me the spooks
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

[VOTE: DrWigly] aubergine

I could go either way but wigly i am starting to tinfoil
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

hmm
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:58 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:23 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:17 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:17 am Lucy also never self votes as town in this position she thunder domes me which is outing.
On one hand I've definitely watched her vote herself out for no reason other than being dramatic when she was town

But on the other hand it wasnt day 1 either
No I mean, the thread position she took if you look at it as a more strategy based game like chess is that I must be finding her town or I am wolf. If I am pushing her and not letting go ergo I must be wolf. if I am wolf and she is town she would not hesistate to thunderdome me. So she knows I am town and has let it leak by not thunderdoming me which is what Lucy SHOULD have done if she was town. The fact she will not shows she is wolf. (Coupled with a lot of other factors that I have also layed out)

Its less about what she has done and more about what she should have done for her position logically as town.
This is a stance I agree with.

I don't know if T Lucy comes to the immediate conclusion that Rondo must now be wolf and then doesn't go for the pelt if they genuinely believe in that.

I do think W Lucy loses motivation and vibe on a hard suspicion that they can't find a foothold to interact with.

This Rondo's case for T Lucy would be thunderdoming makes sense.
this kinda literally says that it partially doesn't make sense
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:56 am

What the fuck lol
Why do you keep saying I have given anything up? I havent
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lol switched off syn
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

hammer is 7 and i haven't hammered or anyone else has for the past few mins ftr
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:01 am

What the fuck lol
i know why he's doing it
we have a weener.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

I'll wait for the reaction from DrWigly, he has some towny posts that show a decent level of thinking and has hard shielded me. But why not, there ain't a majority i live in a free country
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:13 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:56 pm Let's see what our AI overlords have to say:
Prompt:
Chat GPT, please show me the potential teams of three people hiding within this list of players along with likely hoods:
Falcon
Cape
Rondo
Porscha
Tutuu
Neon
Sheep
Pyxxy
Syn
Lucy

Lucy is never on a team with Syn or Neon. Tutuu is never on a team with Syn or Seanzie. Neon is never on a team with Pyxxy or Sheep.

If one of the players on the hidden team is Neon, Syn has a greater chance of being on that team.

If one of the players on the hidden team is Lucy, Tutuu Seanzie and Sheep have a greater chance of being on that team.

If one of the players on the hidden team is Pyxxy, Sheep Lucy and Seanzie have a greater chance of being on that team.
Output:
Based on the given constraints and likelihoods, here are some potential teams of three players that could be hidden within the list:

Falcon, Cape, Rondo
Porscha, Tutuu, Seanzie
Lucy, Sheep, Seanzie
It's important to note that these are just potential teams and there could be other combinations that meet the given constraints as well.
nice wifom
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:25 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:56 am

What the fuck lol
Why do you keep saying I have given anything up? I havent
I dont know what you're referring to about "keep" saying it, I'm fucking saying what you said earlier in the day when someone asked why you werent on lucy
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

oh hammer is 7?
Hammer

[VOTE: Wilgy ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

wtf
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

ur scum
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:29 am
Cape90 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:13 am
Prompt:
Falcon
Cape
Rondo
Porscha
Tutuu
Neon
Sheep
Pyxxy
Syn
Lucy

Output:

Falcon, Cape, Rondo
Porscha, Tutuu, Seanzie
Lucy, Sheep, Seanzie
nice wifom
thanks I try. Too bad were both town
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

no FUCKING WAY
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

You give me a hammer, either alignment I will take it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy
No votes
DrWilgy
44%
Voters: Cape90, Syn, Porscha, Seanzie, RondoDimBuckle, Neon, tutuu
Sheep
No votes
Neon
No votes
Cape90
No votes
tutuu
No votes
pyxxy
No votes
Syn
19%
Voters: falcon45ca, DrWilgy, lucy
RondoDimBuckle
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
Porscha
No votes
Sleep/No Execute
No votes
Unvote
No votes
dead/spec/host/etc
38%
Voters: dunya, Sabiplz, Marmot, Scotty, Le petit poussin, katze
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Wilgy is in my scum pool, you all put him to 6, why wouldnt I 7? dont try to make me look scummy here lucy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

oh my god

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”