Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:10 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:10 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:06 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:55 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:53 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:49 pm I think I'm still looking at

Wilgy/falcon/mac/neon/strings/svs as poe
Bruh says I'm PoE without reading me.
Should I note that you were added to this poe only as thread consensus shifted on you?
I noticed that too lol. I had my fangs in Sig for the better part of the day. I'd like a legitimate explanation from Dennis.
Please someone tell me when you became consensus I genuinely do not remember this

So pretty much I thought "who am I almost certain is good" and then I wrote down all the names I didn't think. Idk what else to explain unless I have the concept of poe wrong
I don't buy this
I do. Dennis seems like lost town.
I'm not seeing super baddie Dennis either.

Dennis, could you please give some detailed reads as they relate to the sig flip?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 1

Post by Kate »

5 star hotel bc the rest are all way to wildernessy for me.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

*too. Ugh.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 102

Post by S~V~S »

Mountains. NYC five stars are overrated.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Does anyone have a list of the wagons
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Nvm I got it
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:23 pm Mountains. NYC five stars are overrated.
:sigh: I'll meet you somewhere indoors for lunch.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 222

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:12 pm

Should I note that you were added to this poe only as thread consensus shifted on you?
I noticed that too lol. I had my fangs in Sig for the better part of the day. I'd like a legitimate explanation from Dennis.
Please someone tell me when you became consensus I genuinely do not remember this

So pretty much I thought "who am I almost certain is good" and then I wrote down all the names I didn't think. Idk what else to explain unless I have the concept of poe wrong
I don't buy this
Okay
🔥 defense
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@Neon who were the people voting you?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:15 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:11 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:05 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:59 pm

So your town is you, Kate, Mata and Daisy?
Yeah I guess but my poe is who I see myself potentially voting today, if something is off about them
I can’t pretend I’m caught up, I’m reading in snippets. But your town (except Kate) is pretty much my POE so far. So I guess I have to read more.
I've been thinking that, with the way I've felt threadstate there's a very very low chance that a super low poster who didn't strike me as funky is bad. And Kate is obviously town with sigs flip
I think it's plausible there's a maf in the low posters

Sig tried to draw attention there and it can mean he was trying to throw us off the scent.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:20 pm Well closed nights are one I definitely thing I like about the new style, so imma just read and shut up now.
True. Closed nights better.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:30 pm @Neon who were the people voting you?
I posted it

Voters: falcon45ca, sig, Matahari, SixStrings, Dennis +sig

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh oops that one had sig already lol

ImageImage

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 122

Post by DrWilgy »

My gut says it's just Mac.

The entire EoD from them is super awkward if you review him with the perspective that he's teammates with Sig.

Will do a review though to validate.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Matahari »

Wow, that’s impressive Kate!
I chose beach hut, because I miss living near a beach.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:18 pm

I don't buy this
I do. Dennis seems like lost town.
I'm not seeing super baddie Dennis either.

Dennis, could you please give some detailed reads as they relate to the sig flip?
I didn't know who to do so I did everyone lol

Voters: DrWilgy, Kate, MacDougall, S~V~S, Spacedaisy, Neon

Wilgy - you were indeed on sig for most of the day, even before his wagon started gaining traction I believe so you look good

Kate - you are town. The most shining town. The holy grail of town. No one ever goes that aggro against their partner

Mac - you were on sig early, but you didn't actually say much other than "I think sig is mafia" which gives me a teeeeny bit of an urky feeling but still, I don't think it makes sense to guess your teammate is going over that quick and preemptively bus

Spacedaisy - you showed up pretty late, when it was kinda obvious sig was going over. I think it's very possible you voted sig because you were like "oh shoot he's done, may as well get the credit", but I think it is more likely you genuinely were sus. Inb4 I get called hedgy, I'm going with the latter

All of the above get credit for being on a scum wagon (Neon was a self pres, SVS was a blind sheep)

Neon - self pres vote NAI. I think you scumread sig but I really do not remember because you change your reads so often fmpov that I can't follow. I've still got that funky feeling that before you tried to start a wilgy counterwagon you were voting sig to get the civ credit after it became apparent he was going to die, and then switched off because you got called out

SVS - a sheeping vote, NAI because you had a good reason to sheep/not be present. You weren't really here to say anything about sig

Falcon - you ended up saying "sig could def be bad here", and then voted Neon, because of how she voted sig. Which feels like backwards logic to me. Which I would question for anyone who isn't you tbh. That reads like tmi but I genuinely don't know how else to explain it

Matahari - you didn't really say much of anything on sig. You implied you thought he was bad from what I saw, but voted Neon because you were more confident. I think with you being a low poster, I am not as worried about this as I would be with someone more active and I'm kinda reading it as NAI

SixStrings - I think you're incredibly lost no matter which alignment you are. You didn't say anything about sig, but you didn't say anything about anyone but Neon so. I still would like you to answer my question before about any posts in specific you thought was suspicious by Neon by the way
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I’m pretty sure I broke the 5/5 tie though iirc.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:29 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:12 pm

I don't buy this
Okay
🔥 defense
Neon, I said that because it is getting REALLY tiring seeing notification after notification from you saying "I don't believe you" or "this is bad" or whatever. If you have something of actual value to say, by all means. If not, we are all fully aware of your read on me. You don't have to keep layering it on and on it just makes me feel like you're tunneling me
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:07 pm I’m pretty sure I broke the 5/5 tie though iirc.
Oh shit I totally forgot about that

But honestly that makes me think you trusted Kate, not really that you thought sig was bad. I am running under the idea that you weren't reading thread until you posted again, so if that is wrong let me know, but I thought you were just placing your trust in Kate
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:30 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:15 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:11 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:05 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:59 pm

So your town is you, Kate, Mata and Daisy?
Yeah I guess but my poe is who I see myself potentially voting today, if something is off about them
I can’t pretend I’m caught up, I’m reading in snippets. But your town (except Kate) is pretty much my POE so far. So I guess I have to read more.
I've been thinking that, with the way I've felt threadstate there's a very very low chance that a super low poster who didn't strike me as funky is bad. And Kate is obviously town with sigs flip
I think it's plausible there's a maf in the low posters

Sig tried to draw attention there and it can mean he was trying to throw us off the scent.
Do you think sig tried pulling us into the low posters, and then when he flipped bad we would look away from there, where his teammate was?

I can follow that, but he brought that up before he got much of any suspicion iirc, so I think he was trying to lead town into townies
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:13 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:07 pm I’m pretty sure I broke the 5/5 tie though iirc.

But honestly that makes me think you trusted Kate, not really that you thought sig was bad. I am running under the idea that you weren't reading thread until you posted again, so if that is wrong let me know, but I thought you were just placing your trust in Kate
So that would make me sigs partner how?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:19 pm

It wouldn't

Where did I say/imply that? If I did I did not mean to
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:22 pm

It wouldn't

I thought you were talking out your POE. Sorry if *I* misunderstood.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:31 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:30 pm @Neon who were the people voting you?
I posted it

Voters: falcon45ca, sig, Matahari, SixStrings, Dennis +sig
Of these, I'll be reviewing falcon. The others I don't think are bad (although Strings I said my thought process may be flawed).
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:24 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:22 pm

It wouldn't

I thought you were talking out your POE. Sorry if *I* misunderstood.
In that massive post, I was talking about everyone. In my eyes, you're still null or maybe a small town lean just because of gut and you trusting Kate

Just so I can lay this out for everyone, I consider my PoE to be everyone who I am not relatively confident is town
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And breaking that tie right?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I guess, but it is a tiny bit worrying how worried you seem to be that you get civ credit
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:56 pm Wow, that’s impressive Kate!
I chose beach hut, because I miss living near a beach.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:38 pm I guess, but it is a tiny bit worrying how worried you seem to be that you get civ credit
Just like it’s a tiny bit worrying to me that you refuse to give it to me, and you kinda are weaseling a bit to do it.

TBH I think you’re town. Regardless of how you defended sig re his slip. Because I’m looking at a big picture, not just a vote post.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

But if she was bad, she wouldn't be placing trust in me.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:46 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:38 pm I guess, but it is a tiny bit worrying how worried you seem to be that you get civ credit
Just like it’s a tiny bit worrying to me that you refuse to give it to me, and you kinda are weaseling a bit to do it.

TBH I think you’re town. Regardless of how you defended sig re his slip. Because I’m looking at a big picture, not just a vote post.
Hrm I guess I am weaseling a lil bit but I think I'm trying to not give you a free townread. Maybe you do deserve it and I'm being stubborn but idk. It just feels too quick, like I want.. something else. I don't know what, probably just more words, but it will very likely come with time

GTH you are still town as well to be clear
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:48 pm

Why not? Fmpov, you two are experts in reading each other, so if one of you managed to slip under the radar I take full advantage.

I don't think this is the case, I think it's t/t, but why wouldn't she place trust in you?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Maybe I’m misunderstanding you, but you seem to be implying that *BAD* SVS would vote to chop her sole teammate because she trusts Kate?

This doesn’t make sense to me which is another reason I keep poking back.

Why would a baddie do that? If I was bad I would know who my teammate was even if I was AFK.

Do you really believe anyone would do that?

I guess I’m just confused and will stop :dead horse:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I don't think she's worried, I think she's trying to talk y9u through the logic.

I'm pretty sure you trust me in this game and you trust my read on svs. I am really confident she's civ.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:33 pm My gut says it's just Mac.

The entire EoD from them is super awkward if you review him with the perspective that he's teammates with Sig.

Why wouldn't he follow onto you?

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:02 pm Maybe I’m misunderstanding you, but you seem to be implying that *BAD* SVS would vote to chop her sole teammate because she trusts Kate?

This doesn’t make sense to me which is another reason I keep poking back.

Why would a baddie do that? If I was bad I would know who my teammate was even if I was AFK.

Do you really believe anyone would do that?

I guess I’m just confused and will stop :dead horse:
I don't know what's going on anymore

You're probably town is the bottom line
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:55 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:48 pm

Why not? Fmpov, you two are experts in reading each other, so if one of you managed to slip under the radar I take full advantage.

I don't think this is the case, I think it's t/t, but why wouldn't she place trust in you?
Bc if she were mafia, there'd be no reason for trust. It was just be a bullshit excuse, but that also makes no sense bc why trust me to push her own partner over the edge?

There's just no world where she's wolf.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:16 pm
I don't think she's worried, I think she's trying to talk y9u through the logic.

I'm pretty sure you trust me in this game and you trust my read on svs. I am really confident she's civ.
Ya
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 145

Post by MacDougall »

Bro. Read posts jfc.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:19 pm

Why wouldn't he follow onto you?
Too damning if it doesn't work I think.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:26 pm

Bro. Read posts jfc.
Perhaps point to which posts I should read?

Your EoD was pretty much spent defending Sig.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This game is very short. Read the 12 pages of it and report back your findings. That's for everyone.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:26 pm

Bro. Read posts jfc.
Perhaps point to which posts I should read?

Your EoD was pretty much spent defending Sig.
Try every other segment of the game in which I made posts.

Also my EoD was spent doing so followed by voting nobody but him. Make it make sense to me Wilgy? Make it make sense?

I could have easily voted Neon there, or you.

What's my battle plan here? Out myself and then kill him anyway?

I'm the goat not the woat.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

TIME FOR OLD FASIONED 1 AM ISOs BECAUSE I'M FULL OF ANXIETY AND CAN'T SLEEP! LETS GOOOOOOO
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dennis ISO re Sig:
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:14 pm
sig wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:58 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:14 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:54 pm First, it's important to note that both pie and cake are delicious desserts that people enjoy for different reasons. However, here are some reasons why some people might argue that pie is better than cake:

Variety of flavors: While cake typically has a few popular flavors (chocolate, vanilla, etc.), pie comes in a wide variety of flavors including fruit pies, custard pies, cream pies, and savory pies. This means there's a pie for every taste preference and occasion.

Texture: Pie often has a flaky and buttery crust that complements the filling, whereas cake typically has a soft, spongy texture. This difference in texture can make pie more satisfying to eat.

Versatility: While cake is typically reserved for special occasions like birthdays and weddings, pie can be enjoyed any time of year. It's great for holidays like Thanksgiving, but also makes a delicious dessert for a casual dinner party or a summer barbecue.

Healthier: While pie can be just as sweet as cake, it often has less sugar and fat than cake. Plus, if you make a fruit pie, you're getting the added nutritional benefits of the fruit filling.

Overall, it's a matter of personal preference, but people that argue cake is better than pie are just wrong.
Nope
Alright team we NK Dennis first right?
I’m semi seriously throwing out a Dennis/Wilgy mafia team. :ponder:

If I’m right be prepared for an “I told you so” post game rant if I’m wrong this was just a silly little day 0 joke :p
Implying I'd be on a team with a cake lover! I'm offended!
100%

Do NOT suggest I would be working with a pie over cake supporter.
First interaction appears to be a back and forth joking following some Sig prodding. I tink it's like 5% weighted towards t/w interaction, but mostly NAI.
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:34 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:34 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:32 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:09 pm Okay I’m bored of this conversation

Someone else should post something for me to argue about. :srsnod: :srsnod: :srsnod:
You smell bad try arguing that
:ponder:

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
This isn't an actual argument try again wolf
While in a joke discussion, Sig voting Dennis and Dennis just throwing the light OMGUS I think is a good look. It's so early in at this stage in the game I don't think wolf teammates would do that.
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:39 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:33 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:29 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:19 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:15 pm People are making reads real quick here and I'm struggling to keep up

Anyone could still be bad in my book but SVS is probably my highest town read because she found a way to write 2 paragraphs in a single post already. Mostly gut but shrug emoji
You know we have a shrug emojis you don’t need to spell it :p
I'm too cool to actually use emojis. But I also recognize how helpful they can be and thus I must compromise
Psh typical Gen Alpha with a a fluffy cringe post to the max.
@falcon45ca @MacDougall :shifty:
I am gen z do NOT slander my name like this
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:29 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:19 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:15 pm People are making reads real quick here and I'm struggling to keep up

Anyone could still be bad in my book but SVS is probably my highest town read because she found a way to write 2 paragraphs in a single post already. Mostly gut but shrug emoji
You know we have a shrug emojis you don’t need to spell it :p
I'm too cool to actually use emojis. But I also recognize how helpful they can be and thus I must compromise
Some further jokes between Dennis, Sig. Starting to be alittle much tbh.
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:11 pm
Matahari wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:58 am Sherry, I’m sorry to hear your news. My condolences to you and your family.
Proud slanker here. I’m usually pretty quiet during the first two days, but by day 3, I never seem to stop talking.
I’ve played maybe 7 games in the last 6 years that are not classic games, and it still blows my mind the way people throw votes out so early on day 1. I understand that sometimes the votes are just a way to engage a player and get them to talk, but sometimes it’s not. So I’m going to ask a question (hypothetical situation, actually) and I would really like to hear ppl’s thoughts about it. I understand though, if you would prefer not to discuss this, as it might interfere with your personal strategy. Ok, here goes:

The hosts post that there has been a lice outbreak in the nursery/playroom, and everyone has to go home for the day so the room can be decontaminated. Everyone has 1 hour to either vote or abstain. What would you do?

I’d really like to hear what people would do, but again, I understand if you prefer to keep your thought private.
Hm I think you're town

If I had to vote someone right now it might be sig? Because he is active and normally from town sig I expect a quieter start
A good presentation of Sig being w. The best part is, Dennis is telling this to Matahari, NOT using it as a form of interaction with Sig, which generally implies that they are more focused on helping another find a wolf rather than distancing with a teammate. Going to be hard to not be biased following this one.
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:12 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:36 pm
Matahari wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:58 am Sherry, I’m sorry to hear your news. My condolences to you and your family.
Proud slanker here. I’m usually pretty quiet during the first two days, but by day 3, I never seem to stop talking.
I’ve played maybe 7 games in the last 6 years that are not classic games, and it still blows my mind the way people throw votes out so early on day 1. I understand that sometimes the votes are just a way to engage a player and get them to talk, but sometimes it’s not. So I’m going to ask a question (hypothetical situation, actually) and I would really like to hear ppl’s thoughts about it. I understand though, if you would prefer not to discuss this, as it might interfere with your personal strategy. Ok, here goes:

The hosts post that there has been a lice outbreak in the nursery/playroom, and everyone has to go home for the day so the room can be decontaminated. Everyone has 1 hour to either vote or abstain. What would you do?

I’d really like to hear what people would do, but again, I understand if you prefer to keep your thought private.
I'm leaving my vote as it is, as I believe Sig slipped.
I doubt that was a slip. I raised my eyebrow at it for like half a second but then realized 9.5 times out of 10 he meant to say "when she's mafia" and got confused and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt
Dennis on the Sig 'Slip' subject. A step backwards, but meh. Understandable.
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:01 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:29 pm Hmmm... Mac might be wolf.

It's not a perfect read but it is one I've used before where wolfs try to discredit the top posters in a game and throw suspicion on to them to prevent their thread control and change the direction of the thread.

With Mac throwing sus on Sig and me he's pushing the 2 top posters in this game and I know he's just wrong on me. The problem lies in that I think he's right on Sig...
So do you think Mac is trying to discredit town leaders or do you think he's just arrived at this solve? Or are you going for the wombo combo where he's discrediting leaders, which involves pushing his partner, sig?

This last sentence has given too much ambiguity (is that the right word)
This is interesting as it looks like Dennis is using the sig subject to gain data on Neon/Mac. Still a good enough look.
```
I don't think Sig/Dennis were aligned. His suspicion of Sig felt natural enough and the presentation of case towards another player doesn't achieve good distancing only causes threat towards Sig.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Falcon ISO time re Sig
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:16 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:19 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:45 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:21 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:18 pm Also (and the real reason why I came in here)

I’m betting the entire mafia team (of two lol) isn’t someone actively posting
Here are your "low posters." Discuss.
It's sub-optimal for town to lynch slankers D1
Not explicitly. As long as the day is played out if consensus suggests it with a valid reason it's fine.
I'm sure there are certain circumstances where it's not, nothing is absolute.

I don't think you disagree that as a general rule of thumb, D1 slanker lynches are not ideal. And Kate gave a list of 7?

It's absurd to consider lynching within a pool of 7 slankers D1
I think you should reread the posts you're commenting on because Kate was not doing what you think she was.
Oh well that's possible, I was drinking last night
The first real interaction shows evidence of Falcon wholeheartedly disagreeing with Sig's approach to the game FROM falcon's point of view, only to realize that the argument was moot and he was misunderstanding data presented by Kate. This seems good. I don't see W Falcon interacting with Sig's approach like this even in error.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:16 pm Sig def could be Maf
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:39 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:56 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:49 pm @MacDougall yeah I think he's town. His tone is that of having fun, which wouldn't exist if they were wolf. Also these two posts seem very much in line with his town modus operandi
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:47 pm Dennis is town, Mac is town.

I'm town.

Almost 1/3rd of the list solved folks
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:19 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:45 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:21 pm

Here are your "low posters." Discuss.
It's sub-optimal for town to lynch slankers D1
Not explicitly. As long as the day is played out if consensus suggests it with a valid reason it's fine.
I'm sure there are certain circumstances where it's not, nothing is absolute.

I don't think you disagree that as a general rule of thumb, D1 slanker lynches are not ideal. And Kate gave a list of 7?

It's absurd to consider lynching within a pool of 7 slankers D1
I'm hoping we can put the list thing to bed. Sig, who I suspected, suddenly wanted to look at low posters. I ss'd the low posters (everyone above who I included had 17+ posts which wasn't low at that point). Of the people on the list, the majority were hosts, non players or first time players. THAT WAS EXACTLY the point I was making. Why did sig want to jump to looking to low posters and to make it worse, there weren't really any low posters to look at...

No, we shall not put it to bed...tis' a silly place.

Nay, we shall indeed let it PARTY!

and [VOTE: sig] aubergine
And the progression that leads to Falcon's vote seems natural enough.
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:44 am
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:06 pm I'll caveat that with so many slankers I could be wrong easily but I started off thinking that the part where Neon was townreading me and you accused me of Omgus was a weird projection of what she was doing to me. So I decided to townlock her to see if she'd do the expected from a position of feeling confident she had me pocketed ie. shield you and not sheep me. Which she did do. She voted you briefly and got her vote off you asap onto my townread. I got no real doubt Neon is mafia here.

Wilgy is sus outside of this but he agreed with my fake townread on Neon in a very scummy way.

You're actually the one of the 3 reads I'm less confident on but only because twtbw.
See I'll murder Sig.

But the thing is that won't clear me either will it because lol Neon busses.

I'm not shielding sig just because I disagree with your Dennis read.

This reads like she knows sigs flip already
And lastly the suspicion that takes Falcon off Sig. This does however involve sig. I don't know what to make of this and the movement off Sig. Definitely a point backwards, but it still implies Falcon thought Sig was bad. I'd like other opinions here.
```
I don't think Falcon and Sig are aligned. Falcon putting poo on Sig's 'lets yeet low posters' doesn't fit his wolf MO. He just doesn't do that with a teammate I think. Falcon voting Sig also didn't feel like it was distancing, or if it was it was VERY low energy for it.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate ISO I'll keep short. TLDR Kate's not a wolf.
Kate wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:19 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:17 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:17 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:23 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:01 pm So far Dennis and svs both look civ to me.

In before everyone in the thread asks...

I'll [VOTE: sig] aubergine. Not exactly sure why yet. Gut?
Hmmm now this is actually a kinda scummy reason to vote someone. Especially for a very jokey no u
And here we go...another no you.

Round 2 sig? :knight3:
Except this isn’t a no you it’s based off the fact you took a joke post and used it as an excuse to vote ;)

If you wanna sheep mac just say you’re sheeping mac but attributing bad reason is kinda scummy.
I'm not sheeping mac. I'm watching you. 👁 👁
This isn't a teammate interaction 100% of the time.

Kate calls out Sig's slip.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Alright Melatonin is overpowering restlessness. I sleep now.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 95

Post by falcon45ca »

I've not read anything over the past 12ish hours.

I'm tired and I'll be back tomorrow.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Nah fam. He died by 1 vote and that was my self pres

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”