Posts in topic: 320

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 2]

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:07 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:06 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:55 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:12 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:49 am OK so what's the case on him if disengagement isn't alignment indicative for him?
there are 3 wolves and i townread everyone but 4 ppl
And why not make a case against any of the other 3 ppl who have content to make a case against
ive said my piece on sabi and pyxxy at sod

i can't read wilgy or his content
So you have reasons to sr sabi and pyxxy more than falcon and you're on falcon... why?
because nobody is voting sabi or pyxxy and falcon was/is the competing wagon versus me lol
Yeah, that's what I figured. I'm of the opinion you could just help me dismantle the falcon wagon because its weak and get a wagon on sabi or pyxxy as multiple people have pyxxy sr'd. I feel like there is something malicious about all of this
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:30 pm Okay so I've been stewing on this since D1.

lucy's idea about trying to speed past the...RVS? section of voting is probably a good idea and something I'll try to subscribe to in the future.

D1 came down to me and lucy/arogame...but that was kinda it. The two wagons were pretty much decided from midday.

This feels like the same situation. Maybe like people feel afraid to move off the two main wagons? Why?

I don't really have a conclusion from this.
pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:04 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:35 am Like in what universe does pyxxy not have a stronger opinion or thoughts or want to vote anyone that was related to lucy or rondo or their reads?

Why is pyxxy trying to put attention on an afk slot, without policy reasoning? Just to take attention or talking away from a partner who is getting heat? Like tutuu? Idk it doesnt make any sense to me
lucy and rondo were my reads :/

I've been doing reading since then but it's mostly to find town

here I'll copy paste some stuff from my notes

I've got town reads from strongest to weakest: WWA, porscha (that's you! :D), dennis, Sabi

which leaves:
wilgy, falcon, lily, nook, Neon, Sean, tutuu

tiered for the people I feel better about, it's probably lily/sean/Neon/wilgy > falcon/nook/tutuu?
What happen is I do....this? [VOTE: Nook] aubergine

I'm not particularly convinced that Nook is a hit but people seem really afraid of vote movement.

-------------

Also I acknowledge how this makes me look re: I voted the falcon wagon and now I'm posting this after the tutuu wagon took the lead. Me acknowledging this is NAI, I just don't want to get scumread for _not_ pointing it out.
I actually think it looks better for you. From my pov ofc
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 288

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:08 pm Yeah, that's what I figured. I'm of the opinion you could just help me dismantle the falcon wagon because its weak and get a wagon on sabi or pyxxy as multiple people have pyxxy sr'd. I feel like there is something malicious about all of this
cool. but its 9 pm here, eod is 4 am for me. im not staying up

i need to leave a vote soon

and i might need to self pres on falcon

im not self pressing on nook

i dont realistically see sabi getting chopped today as they're consensus townread

tell u what porscha. im gonna watch a movie. 2 hours. rewatching john wick part 2

when im back, if u managed to convince anyone to vote pyxxy (or sabi) (someone other than u) - i will vote there

otherwise it seems optimal for me to leave my vote for falcon, to avoid a situation where i dont self-pres against him
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:07 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:04 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:35 am Like in what universe does pyxxy not have a stronger opinion or thoughts or want to vote anyone that was related to lucy or rondo or their reads?

Why is pyxxy trying to put attention on an afk slot, without policy reasoning? Just to take attention or talking away from a partner who is getting heat? Like tutuu? Idk it doesnt make any sense to me

I've got town reads from strongest to weakest: WWA, porscha (that's you! :D), dennis, Sabi

which leaves:

tiered for the people I feel better about, it's probably lily/sean/Neon/wilgy > falcon/nook/tutuu?

I don't think I have a great read on falcon but I have seen both of his games now, with an additional bonus of him in milo, and maybe I'm just salty about _that_ game, but I don't particularly want to see him in milo again. Is that what you mean by policy?

Like I'm not confident that my decision is "+ev" or whatever, it's just an accumulation of reasoning
- he's not clearly towny
- people agree that he's not clearly towny
- he's had time to make himself towny
- I don't trust him to actually help town win in late game or milo

Bundle that up and call it insurance #geico
(Yes, that is me)

And yes I mentioned it right around the post you quoted but by policy I mean, you want to get rid of him now for not posting. As a "policy", not because he is actually being sr'd.

People agree he isnt towny. Due to lack of posts. Therefore, people agree he isnt wolfy. Its just a shrug yeet because we arent heading in a cohesive direction right now. Or tutuu is getting cover from partners to try and get falcon over so they get another free attempt at the PR's tonight. Flipping falcon also provides very little info regardless of what he flips, which even tutuu has pointed out in her analysis that if falcon is wolf, he will probs get bussed in a state where everyone goes "meh okay". You cannot have a chance of FINDING bussing wolves if literally everybody gives up and says "meh okay" because they all said the same thing...

Shrug yeets in a game state where a lot has happened is something I personally really really REALLY dislike because it means town feels lost, incapable of digging in to find the wolves, weak scum reads, etc. Its sitting back and shrugging in the face of a war outside your front door

There are reasons to SR multiple players. I suggest you create a poe of more than 1 player who has done nothing to suggest he is wolfing
lmao this is like the reverse of when I was catching up on that one game and you were like "pet pet look here comes pyxxy he'll see the posts where I clearly do the thing he's asking for later" XDDDD
Lol I don't recall what you're referring to
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:07 pm Pyxxy I am willing to meet you in the middle here and if falcon has done fuck all by eod 3, and we are really lost, we can just off him. I feel that right now people are being opportunistic about him and I dislike it
Deal. But I also think I'm in a big personal story arc of feeling burned by low posters/lurkers, for reasons. So trying to hedge that here.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:11 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:08 pm Yeah, that's what I figured. I'm of the opinion you could just help me dismantle the falcon wagon because its weak and get a wagon on sabi or pyxxy as multiple people have pyxxy sr'd. I feel like there is something malicious about all of this

i dont realistically see sabi getting chopped today as they're consensus townread

tell u what porscha. im gonna watch a movie. 2 hours. rewatching john wick part 2

when im back, if u managed to convince anyone to vote pyxxy (or sabi) (someone other than u) - i will vote there

otherwise it seems optimal for me to leave my vote for falcon, to avoid a situation where i dont self-pres against him
MMMM yeah tbf I did entirely think eod was tomorrow... so... I understand your POV more
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:12 pm

which leaves:

I don't think I have a great read on falcon but I have seen both of his games now, with an additional bonus of him in milo, and maybe I'm just salty about _that_ game, but I don't particularly want to see him in milo again. Is that what you mean by policy?

Like I'm not confident that my decision is "+ev" or whatever, it's just an accumulation of reasoning
- he's not clearly towny

(Yes, that is me)

And yes I mentioned it right around the post you quoted but by policy I mean, you want to get rid of him now for not posting. As a "policy", not because he is actually being sr'd.

People agree he isnt towny. Due to lack of posts. Therefore, people agree he isnt wolfy. Its just a shrug yeet because we arent heading in a cohesive direction right now. Or tutuu is getting cover from partners to try and get falcon over so they get another free attempt at the PR's tonight. Flipping falcon also provides very little info regardless of what he flips, which even tutuu has pointed out in her analysis that if falcon is wolf, he will probs get bussed in a state where everyone goes "meh okay". You cannot have a chance of FINDING bussing wolves if literally everybody gives up and says "meh okay" because they all said the same thing...

Shrug yeets in a game state where a lot has happened is something I personally really really REALLY dislike because it means town feels lost, incapable of digging in to find the wolves, weak scum reads, etc. Its sitting back and shrugging in the face of a war outside your front door

There are reasons to SR multiple players. I suggest you create a poe of more than 1 player who has done nothing to suggest he is wolfing
lmao this is like the reverse of when I was catching up on that one game and you were like "pet pet look here comes pyxxy he'll see the posts where I clearly do the thing he's asking for later" XDDDD
it was the major time we interacted in hedgehog, I do live catchups and you were like "lol I didn't say that" and my next post was like "wait porscha didn't say that" or something and I thought it was really funny
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:12 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:07 pm Pyxxy I am willing to meet you in the middle here and if falcon has done fuck all by eod 3, and we are really lost, we can just off him. I feel that right now people are being opportunistic about him and I dislike it
Deal. But I also think I'm in a big personal story arc of feeling burned by low posters/lurkers, for reasons. So trying to hedge that here.
Acknowledged and understandable
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:13 pm

which leaves:

- he's not clearly towny

(Yes, that is me)

it was the major time we interacted in hedgehog, I do live catchups and you were like "lol I didn't say that" and my next post was like "wait porscha didn't say that" or something and I thought it was really funny
It sounds funny so I'll take your word for it
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

and here you were posting about "pyxxy get off falcon if you're just voting LHF falcon" and like 3 posts before is me voting nook XD
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:14 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:13 pm

which leaves:

- he's not clearly towny

(Yes, that is me)

It sounds funny so I'll take your word for it
this sequence - viewtopic.php?p=1026793#p1026793 (again this is from hedgehog not this game for anyone else pls dont get confused)
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:52 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:01 am I've put aside my sabi worry too solve within the more pressing concerns

Tutuu and falcon.

Sabi work with me what are you feeling in a much detail as possible. What do you think of these wagon comps?
Falcon is almost the least pressing person in the game actually and since literally nobody can make a case SR'ing him anyone who is voting him is currently on my shit list for trying to get an extra day offing a lhf
I truly believe Falcon is squarely in wolf!Falcon mode, but I feel like this sentiment is coming from the right place, and it is probably better for thread to have pushback against Falcon.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

I don't disagree with this take, but I do think it's fair to add that if we spend too much energy killing higher momentum players that MAY be civ, we'll end up with a dead thread and an alive falcon.

When I say that it becomes a liability to leave Falcon alive, this is why.

I'm still A-OK with the Tutuu counterwagon, but I also think Pyxxy becoming a wagon is at least slightly concerning? I haven't really read since I went to bed last night, but I still think I'd rather have wagon 3 be Lily>Pyxxy.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:12 pm I don't disagree with this take, but I do think it's fair to add that if we spend too much energy killing higher momentum players that MAY be civ, we'll end up with a dead thread and an alive falcon.

When I say that it becomes a liability to leave Falcon alive, this is why.

I'm still A-OK with the Tutuu counterwagon, but I also think Pyxxy becoming a wagon is at least slightly concerning? I haven't really read since I went to bed last night, but I still think I'd rather have wagon 3 be Lily>Pyxxy.
Why lily
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Also I think there is at least 1 wolf in tutuu/neon
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I intend to sheep porscha today fwiw
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:26 am
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:11 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:17 am [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
Mmm vote tutuu
Did you vote tutuu because they voted falcon

Cause I think self pres votes are pretty nai
No I voted Tutuu because I think Tutuu is a wolf and I want 2 competing wagons
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:15 am
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:01 am I've put aside my sabi worry too solve within the more pressing concerns

Tutuu and falcon.

Sabi work with me what are you feeling in a much detail as possible. What do you think of these wagon comps?
I can be detailed once I'm off work
Take your time

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [PRE-GAME]

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:31 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:55 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:11 am
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:03 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:13 am
@Neon
Vote Counts

Day 1
9 - lucy => arogame123 - pyxxy, Seanzie, Sabiplz, falcon45ca, WindwardAway, Dennis, Lilypetal, Porscha, DrWilgy
3 - pyxxy => NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, tutuu, Neon
1 - falcon45ca => arogame123
1 - Sabiplz => RondoDimBuckle
I still think sabi and pyx can be paired

Outside sabi pyx I would look at Dennis

Lower tier would be like Falc Lily Porscha
I will allow dennis to say outrageous things such as not believing wwa's claim or seeing me as a wolf but I do not accept this from you as you continuously have listed me as locktown
I mean your dead last in a list that includes most of that wagon. If we got thru that many names and didn't get both woofs on that wagon... yeah I'd be doubting my read on you by than

We'd also have basically lost lol
So in this hypothetical you're only solving the people who voted lucy...? And how would it make me paired with any of the other people you listed?
Like you do realize the question I was asked is what are the names of the wolfs on Lucy's wagon right?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:33 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:01 am Also you should play games with me someday like overwatch or league if I ever fix my PC.

Me and prince were talking about how me you Porscha and Prince should all play together lol
Huge yes
We must organize. Somebody make a group chat lol.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:18 pm Also I think there is at least 1 wolf in tutuu/neon
This difference check is weird. Why me and tutuu?

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

Falcon had back to back gig nights, and is recovering.

What I miss?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:48 pm Falcon had back to back gig nights, and is recovering.

What I miss?
A wagon on you that is now dead mostly

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:48 pm Falcon had back to back gig nights, and is recovering.

What I miss?

You folks were gonna lynch me?

Yeah, I guess that makes sense.

Um, so what are we doing now?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Is tutuu just voting me for the self pres?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Big agree ^
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [PRE-GAME]

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:32 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:31 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:55 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:11 am
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:03 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:13 am
@Neon
Vote Counts

Day 1
9 - lucy => arogame123 - pyxxy, Seanzie, Sabiplz, falcon45ca, WindwardAway, Dennis, Lilypetal, Porscha, DrWilgy
3 - pyxxy => NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, tutuu, Neon
1 - falcon45ca => arogame123
1 - Sabiplz => RondoDimBuckle
I still think sabi and pyx can be paired

Outside sabi pyx I would look at Dennis

Lower tier would be like Falc Lily Porscha
I will allow dennis to say outrageous things such as not believing wwa's claim or seeing me as a wolf but I do not accept this from you as you continuously have listed me as locktown
I mean your dead last in a list that includes most of that wagon. If we got thru that many names and didn't get both woofs on that wagon... yeah I'd be doubting my read on you by than

We'd also have basically lost lol
So in this hypothetical you're only solving the people who voted lucy...? And how would it make me paired with any of the other people you listed?
Like you do realize the question I was asked is what are the names of the wolfs on Lucy's wagon right?
No
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:54 pm Is tutuu just voting me for the self pres?
Not really
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

What I miss?
You owe me $10 after this
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Wtf no, Sabi is far from consensus townread
They had votes on them earlier and I thought most people were still scumreading them
Idk if I had any sway in it by saying I thought they were towny, idek why I said that, just ignore me cause it's a gutread
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:53 pm

What I miss?

Idk do you have reads and/or a reason anyone should think you're town?
And if you're town, any reason why we should view you as valuable to keep in the game and not just a liability to get mislunched later on?
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:54 pm Is tutuu just voting me for the self pres?
She has you as a scumread along with 2 other people
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:56 pm
Not really

Well, I find it hard to believe that I should be anything but null to her, what's her read based on?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:06 pm
Not really

Well, I find it hard to believe that I should be anything but null to her, what's her read based on?
You're afk and she needed to be on a cw to herself since she wont be here for eod
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@falcon45ca sean is the one who thinks you're in your SR range
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Everyone else is shrug voting you
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

That's my interpretation
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:02 pm

What I miss?

And if you're town, any reason why we should view you as valuable to keep in the game and not just a liability to get mislunched later on?

Just cuz I don't have reads, doesn't mean I'm not town.

I don't have anything solid to point to..."see, look what I did!" And I think you know that.

What's the basis for their scum reads in your mind?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:09 pm
Not really

You're afk and she needed to be on a cw to herself since she wont be here for eod

Well, that's a self pres vote then, isn't it?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:09 pm @falcon45ca sean is the one who thinks you're in your SR range

I guess I can see why, but it's wrong.

Who are your top 3 SRs, and a couple blurbs if you'd be so kind. Ditto for TRs
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@Seanzie come say hi, don't be shy
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:58 pm Wtf no, Sabi is far from consensus townread
They had votes on them earlier and I thought most people were still scumreading them
Idk if I had any sway in it by saying I thought they were towny, idek why I said that, just ignore me cause it's a gutread
no, nobody has voted sabi this day except me

lucy and neon were the only ones voting sabi d1 at the start. maybe lily did too

im the only one scumreading sabi atm, neon had a w/w read between sabi and me earlier but she dropped it and hasnt pushed sabi. lily had the same w/w read too. but they're both voting and focusing on me instead of sabi, and not pushing her. id say sabi is consensus townread, not towncore but. above null for sure
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:10 pm
Not really

im voting u out of self pres + ur in my poe

im "scumreading u" (coloring your name is red) due to process of elimination - i have townreads on everyone except 4 people and you're one of them. and there's 3 mafia

ur the only one in my poe that has any traction on them (as in, votes)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:18 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:58 pm Wtf no, Sabi is far from consensus townread

lucy and neon were the only ones voting sabi d1 at the start. maybe lily did too

im the only one scumreading sabi atm, neon had a w/w read between sabi and me earlier but she dropped it and hasnt pushed sabi. lily had the same w/w read too. but they're both voting and focusing on me instead of sabi, and not pushing her. id say sabi is consensus townread, not towncore but. above null for sure
them
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Yeah that's how it does appear tbh

Sabi has been more hands off than you so it's easier to focus on you I think
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:23 pm

the curse of randing town and trying to solve the game by making posts which sometimes you end up making wrong scumreads on but u get shafted due to being loud as opposed to sabi doing the exact same thing but getting off the hook due to being less loud :sob:
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:20 pm
Not really

im voting u out of self pres + ur in my poe

im "scumreading u" (coloring your name is red) due to process of elimination - i have townreads on everyone except 4 people and you're one of them. and there's 3 mafia

ur the only one in my poe that has any traction on them (as in, votes)

OK, but why do you think I'm Maf?

Have we even flipped scum yet? How do you have TRs on everybody but 4?

In your experience, how often do you have the game solved before you even have 1 red flip?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:26 pm OK, but why do you think I'm Maf?

Have we even flipped scum yet? How do you have TRs on everybody but 4?

In your experience, how often do you have the game solved before you even have 1 red flip?
why do you leave so many empty lines between your lines of text? why not just 1?

"OK, but why do you think I'm Maf?" - i just addressed this. im "scumreading u" (coloring your name in red) due to process of elimination - i have townreads on everyone except 4 people and you're one of them. and there's 3 mafia

"Have we even flipped scum yet?" - we haven't

"How do you have TRs on everybody but 4? " - i just read their posts and i make reads falcon, it seems like standard gameplay

"In your experience, how often do you have the game solved before you even have 1 red flip?" - it's been a long time since ive done it
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:25 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:23 pm

the curse of randing town and trying to solve the game by making posts which sometimes you end up making wrong scumreads on but u get shafted due to being loud as opposed to sabi doing the exact same thing but getting off the hook due to being less loud :sob:
Is this why you feel you're being SRd, for being loud and having wrong SRs?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:02 pm

What I miss?

Just cuz I don't have reads, doesn't mean I'm not town.

I don't have anything solid to point to..."see, look what I did!" And I think you know that.

What's the basis for their scum reads in your mind?
The basis for tutuu's scumreads? Idk she said something about sheeping Lucy and I don't remember anything else that stuck out.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

if i recall correctly, pyxxy was tied with 5-5 votes vs lucy at one point at d1, and i was fairly confident everyone on pyxxy's wagon was town

i dont quite remember who. it was porscha, nook, me, neon. and maybe 1 more person.

that was another reason why i started getting sus of pyxxy - i forgot it though. but now i remembered it

Return to “Previous Heists”