Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Dennis »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:11 am
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:57 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:48 am Regarding the delicious low hanging fruit. I do think Kate was the only one that truly bit so that is interesting.

Dennis I'd expect more of a reaction from if they were W, but Dennis stayed mostly silent.

I'd love to hear WWA's theories on my behavior.

I've used all my words for the next week.

Good Yes to you all!
More of a reaction from what

Oh but you can only say yes can't you. Let's figure out a system

Say Yes. For "yes" and Yes! For "no", pretty please

Did you mean more of a reaction about your behavior?
Yes
I can't say I didn't see this coming but I was really hoping it would work
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 383
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Neon wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:22 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:45 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:34 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:23 pm Actually I want to know what @MacDougall has to say, too, since he also had falcon as scum and I'm pretty sure he tried to convince me of it
I am voting you and I am not unvoting you.
That's fine but that still doesn't change my read that Neon is town

Also this is the first read on me today that indicates a lack of TMI on me so congrats I guess
If my read on you implies tmi than why do you still think I'm town?
It doesn't, I mean specifically takes on yesterday's EoD
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:39 am But no, the actual conclusion is that there is one in Mac/TSP and that there's at least one in Pyxxy/Seanzie/WWA. Perhaps Seanzie as that'd make them the wolf on both d1 and d2 town flips.

There's an outlier in Kate/Porscha that should be addressed as well.

yes
Huh, interesting
I want to hear more about the Mac/TSP thing

And to answer your question about what my theories were:
1. You got some sort of benefit from answering in absolutes
2. You were just gimmicking for the heck of it, which was way less intriguing
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 304
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:52 am Oh, I miscounted, I have 17 left.

PoE is:
TSP/Mac, Sean/Pyxxy/WWA, Kate/Porscha/SVS
Reason I'm interested in the TSP/Mac thing is because the pyxxy/Porscha read i have fits in well with the rest of it
I'm not as sold on scum!svs as I was before but I haven't cleared her yet
I'm just more interested in Porscha for reasons
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:18 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:59 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:45 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:34 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:23 pm Actually I want to know what @MacDougall has to say, too, since he also had falcon as scum and I'm pretty sure he tried to convince me of it
I am voting you and I am not unvoting you.
That's fine but that still doesn't change my read that Neon is town

Also this is the first read on me today that indicates a lack of TMI on me so congrats I guess
Explain how your Neon read is relevant to the post you're quoting.
Weren't you trying to chop all three of the wagoned peeps yesterday? Falcon, Kate and Neon? Or am I misremembering on Neon?
I'm saying I'm not budging my opinion that the wagons were likely all town and wolves did not give a shit who flipped yesterday.
I made some derby reaction test read on Neon but at no point was I really trying to get them chopped. Nor Falcon actually. To try to hold me accountable for Falcon going over is a joke. I wasn't even around when his wagon picked up.
Oh no, I didn't mean I'm holding you accountable, I was just wondering why it sounded today like you were full-on blaming me for flipping falcon as if you never suspected him. But this answers my question, so thanks.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:21 am
Neon wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:08 am I think Wilgy is town so that's like cool but also annoying cause this is really insightful and would've helped when town was eating itself alive the last 2 days.

Like I'm not sure we've even wagoned a wolf this game
I don't think he's town. He's finally gotten active after town stumbled for 2 days and is immediately pushing false dichotomies and has a ton of gross miselim agenda.

I think he's a wolf and I'm quite confident in it at present. I already had him as soft different to Falcon. Wilgy pushed Falcon and I was giving him credit for it because he has shown to have something of a Falcon radar before but given Falcon flipped town I think that alone is outing for him.

I think WWA Wilgy and Dennis would be my top scum atm.
Why did you think he was town before? Even if it wasn't a strong read. Cause I remember asking you, cause I had him in my PoE, and you said there was something towny that he'd done iirc?

I agree with like 2/3 of his dichotomies but only because I have at least one suspect in each of them, and I don't have any between you/TSP but if he's actually talking today then I want to hear what he has to say. I don't think it makes him town but I'll hear him out and then decide. If his dichotomies are wrong and he's a wolf, he's still mentioned a partner in at least one of those lists, if not two.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:37 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:00 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:57 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:51 pm I would like to remind everyone that not only did the wagon form on Neon when she was out of the thread, but the wagon on svs completely vanished when she was also out of the thread.

Coincidence?
Don't break my heart by unloving svs again. Ok. Pweeeze. I'm trying really hard to maintain my hopeless devotion to you.
She's not first in my list of priority yeets, but her voting me right after Mac did has not gone under my radar. I still think Mac is town, I'm increasingly confident on that read, and it makes svs look much worse.
You and I had a conversation yesterday about how I should just go ahead and vote for you, and how I didn’t think that was workable so close to EOD.

So you can stop pretending that it somehow makes a difference that I voted second. I voted when I got to the thread.
It does make a difference because you posted after Mac and made it clear that you posted after Mac. It doesn't mean it's always from a wolf but you can't be cleared off it and I think Mac can.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:39 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:27 am mac what do you think of tsp
Don't like. Lean wolf. Think the points they are making that are critical of town play have been hypocritical and largely bogus.
I swear youre actually just reversing all the reads you were pursuing yesterday for the sake of reversing them
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Pyxxy/Porscha probably wolves, idk why svs can't be in that team but if she can't be then maybe she's town. Wilgy still PoE, and then i don't think I have anyone else I'm looking at.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

I seriously think Porscha is bussing pyxxy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:57 pm [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

Porscha made a post that made me feel like she was trying to pocket me, and possibly you, or maybe was teammates with you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Neon wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:08 am I think Wilgy is town so that's like cool but also annoying cause this is really insightful and would've helped when town was eating itself alive the last 2 days.

tempted to say that I think this sort of nonsense is probably a wolf
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:57 pm

tempted to say that I think this sort of nonsense is probably a wolf
You mean Wilgy or neon?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:03 pm

Porscha made a post that made me feel like she was trying to pocket me, and possibly you, or maybe was teammates with you.
I thought she was trying to pocket me earlier too lol
Idc really if you think she's teamed with me cause all I've done is say I think she should be in the PoE and haven't really pushed her
So tbf I could also be bussing her but like... Nobody except me has had her in the PoE except for Lily who died N1
And I'm surprised I'm the only one who commented on that yesterday
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 136

Post by DrWilgy »

Yes

[VOTE: Poracha] aubergine
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 128

Post by S~V~S »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:53 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:51 pm I would like to remind everyone that not only did the wagon form on Neon when she was out of the thread, but the wagon on svs completely vanished when she was also out of the thread.

Coincidence?
Don't break my heart by unloving svs again. Ok. Pweeeze. I'm trying really hard to maintain my hopeless devotion to you.
She's not first in my list of priority yeets, but her voting me right after Mac did has not gone under my radar. I still think Mac is town, I'm increasingly confident on that read, and it makes svs look much worse.
You and I had a conversation yesterday about how I should just go ahead and vote for you, and how I didn’t think that was workable so close to EOD.

So you can stop pretending that it somehow makes a difference that I voted second. I voted when I got to the thread.
It does make a difference because you posted after Mac and made it clear that you posted after Mac. It doesn't mean it's always from a wolf but you can't be cleared off it and I think Mac can.
Well, you certainly can make a nothing into a something, that seems to be your forte. It's an excellent Mafia skill to have. As is what you've been doing today, sowing the BS far and wide. I hope to be on your bad team someday, so i can learn from you.

I have a last minute WOOT! we had a record month and our boss wants to take us out to a sooper fancy dinner (as opposed to, oh, maybe giving us raises or bonuses...), so I'm AFK for a bit.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:10 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:53 pm

Coincidence?

Well, you certainly can make a nothing into a something, that seems to be your forte. It's an excellent Mafia skill to have. As is what you've been doing today, sowing the BS far and wide. I hope to be on your bad team someday, so i can learn from you.

I have a last minute WOOT! we had a record month and our boss wants to take us out to a sooper fancy dinner (as opposed to, oh, maybe giving us raises or bonuses...), so I'm AFK for a bit.
I may suck as town but I'm not that shitty as a wolf. I mean, yeah, I hellbus my partners which isn't great, but I never do the thing i do as town where I have like a 0% accuracy rate lol. I'm far more likely to give accurate reads if I'm scum.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Also, I never said falcon was scum 🤷 i just said I thought neon was town and I'd do whatever it takes to not flip her. Keep that in mind. You're pushing me for pushing falcon, but it was because I had a townread i wanted to protect. Had falcon not been an existing wagon, and it had been between Kate and Neon, I wouldve had to suck it up and vote Kate regardless of whether I thought she was town, because my read on Neon was stronger.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

You say it's obvious I'm a wolf from EoD but you made absolutely no comment on your own wagon dissolving and most of the attention shifting to Neon all of a sudden. So if you really thoroughly read EoD and you concluded I'm lockscum TMIing Neon as town, why the fuck would I go out of my way to shift attention off of town onto a different town? Why would I care?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

And I gave my word I'm not gonna lead the thread today. It's not my place to do so. I'm just giving opinions and I won't be around for most of the rest of the day or EoD. I keep checking in to see if anything else interesting has come up, but honestly the most interesting things I've noticed are not necessarily anything that's been said today. It hasn't changed my reads since SoD.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Pyxxy and Porscha woofin', I'd happily die on that hill and I don't care if I need to die first to prove it. It's not a wimpy thunderdome like I tried to do with Seanzie. It's just my reads and I haven't seen anything to change my opinion since last night.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

You two can't pocket me by townreading me
Ain't gonna work
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:24 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:10 pm Yes

ok y'all can both gt a pass
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Need to get a second opinion but Mac that's not possible right
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

where that = porscha being a wolf
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:24 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:10 pm Yes

ok y'all can both gt a pass
Why?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:08 pm

Idc really if you think she's teamed with me cause all I've done is say I think she should be in the PoE and haven't really pushed her
So tbf I could also be bussing her but like... Nobody except me has had her in the PoE except for Lily who died N1
You should vote Porscha with me.

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Vote: Pyxxy

Don't think WWA is a hit.

I'm interested if someone could go into detail on the Porscha scum reads because they are so far out of their scum range to me.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

@pyxxy you silly little goofball you have 4 votes can you do something now
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I dunno why but I townread tsp
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:37 pm

You should vote Porscha with me.
I think pyxxy is also a hit so I'm leaving my vote there for now
Could go for either tbh but I didn't see the point in moving my vote if I'm happy with it
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Neon wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:11 pm Vote: Pyxxy

I'm interested if someone could go into detail on the Porscha scum reads because they are so far out of their scum range to me.
I think she's trying to pocket me and bus pyxxy
But she's been in my PoE since EoD yesterday, she vote parked on you and didn't come back when the wagon on you actually built up steam (idk maybe EoD isn't convenient for her) but then her conclusion at SoD was that I was obvtowning and that pyxxy was scum for not caring who flipped as I had said. And she didn't say much about why she suddenly agreed with me that you were town and pyxxy was scum, when I remember her reads being the inverse yesterday whenever she left off.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I mean tonally Porscha seems fine but that's why I think she's pocket attempting
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I hate being awake this early on so little sleep smh
But I'm going on a day trip today so I've got a bus to catch 🙃
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie and Wilgy are on Porscha
Kate, Neon, Porscha and I are on pyxxy
TSP, Mac and svs are on me

...yeah I feel fine about these wagons but I could tie the Porscha wagon with the other two for the heck of it so that all three are viable, it might keep the Porscha wagon from dissolving but I'm a bit worried the pyxxy wagon will dissolve as soon as I move my vote because it didn't build up steam yesterday when I wanted it to.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I guess I'm trying to say i think both pyxxy and Porscha are independently scummy but I also really highly think they're partnered
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I guess I could be wrong, and if I'm wrong on one I could be wrong on both
But I think they're both a hit
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Again on the Porscha case, I don't think she's done enough that I consider towny
Also I will keep bringing up that Lily strongly scumread her and died N1 cause I really think that's worth considering
Cause in the champs practice game Lily started out as widely townread there too for a day but she was wolfing, and my guess is that if any of the scumteam in this game played in that game, they would know they wouldn't have to kill Lily on N1 unless they perceived her as a threat
And her Porscha read stood out to me because she held onto it and then Porscha handled it by townreading Lily and saying that scum!Lily would start out by townreading Porscha instead.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 283

Post by Porscha »

???
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Pyxxy has done literally nothing but fucking lolcat today and give up what was basically a fake attempt at playing from eod yesterday, it was wolfy as shit, and you should be more concerned about people SR'ing you for last eod while letting pyxxy skate by despite his god awful, and I mean god awful, eod. Can we please just hammer him. I went almost 24 calendar hours without being able to get back to thread and when I come back, virtually *nothing* has happened in that time.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Yeah lilys poe includes everyone who is alive, great work detective
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lmao imagine not looking into anyone jumping on you when almost the entire thread wolf reads you, which leaves this situation RIPE for being opportunistically ML'd, and trying to convince the one person tr'ing you that you're wolfing. YOU SHOULD BE TRYINF TO WORK WITH ME
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:25 am Again on the Porscha case, I don't think she's done enough that I consider towny
Also I will keep bringing up that Lily strongly scumread her and died N1 cause I really think that's worth considering
Cause in the champs practice game Lily started out as widely townread there too for a day but she was wolfing, and my guess is that if any of the scumteam in this game played in that game, they would know they wouldn't have to kill Lily on N1 unless they perceived her as a threat
And her Porscha read stood out to me because she held onto it and then Porscha handled it by townreading Lily and saying that scum!Lily would start out by townreading Porscha instead.
Lily fucking died not scumreading me. I can quote the post when I'm home but you would do better to elaborate on how I havent been towny even though I'm "tonally normal "

Like lay out points to convince the jury cuz rn as the jury I'm extremely not convinced
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:07 pm That being said @Dennis you were clearly playing quite similar to our last game together. You're playing very bold and saying things that I believe a wolf just wouldn't do. You were shoving yourself in the spotlight early saying pretty much nonsense and people were taking stances on you.

That's enough for me to town read you for now.
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:09 pm I'm now town reading Nutella. Their internal consistency in their posts was good and villagery. Could go more into detail but ye village read there
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:13 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:36 am
nutella wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:07 am Town
Lily
Wilgy
Dennis

Mid/unsorted but sliiiightly ordered
Porscha
Rondo
Pyxxy
SVS
TSP
Neon
Sean
Wind
Falcon
Kate

Wolf
Mac lol
Why in the world am I last?
This is mildly towny.
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:20 pm Also I'm moving Porscha up. Read her iso in the last game I saw her wolf in and she talks a lot more about useless game stuff than fluff. She's been fine~ comparatively
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:04 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:16 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:11 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:58 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:54 am [VOTE: mac] aubergine
explain yourself
just not feeling it with mac rn lol
are you able to explain why you think mac hero votes nutella just to double down on the vote after nutella actually posts
how is that a hero vote? fmpov mac is blatantly pushing a villager and getting 0 pushback while others pile on. I don't get the nutella vote at all and it just looks like Mac is openwolfing
Sorry I'm mad I didnt wait

She tr me dennis kate nutella and sr'd mac. So unless youd like to make the argument that *I* specifically killed her to lock in the townread on me, you would have to assert that for kate and dennis and also just not look at mac, ever, who she actually sr'd. Good luck making sense of that!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Like you were literally in thread at that time wwa. If you're having trouble where to look, as it seems to me from your poor attempt at convincing sean I've been wolfy, then just flip pyxxy so we can look for associatives and move the hell on.

Nobody is doing anything productive so far and the gamestate is getting on my nerves (though I welcome not needing to catch up on 10 pages in 1 sitting)

Hope this helps your delusion that I tried pocketing you btw
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Like wwa. I can *see* that you've made moves that could appear wolfy. Everybody can. So how do you determine which of those people is trying to get you flipped for it?

What people like mac arent considering about eod is that pyxxy followed *your lead*. If he tmi'd neon town, I'm less inclined to believe that you, wolf wwa, would tell your wolf partner pyxxy, to move off of town neon and onto town falcon instead. And what is the point of that for wolves. I guess in some backwards universe the plan is do it so that I sit here tr'ing you while pyxxy has pretty obviously given himself up for it, but I feel that's less likely in worlds where you have been extremely vocal about your reads and your tone is genuine. It is very hard to imagine that you are power wolfing like this, it only makes sense to me if pyxxy did his play to make you look better because from a team standpoint it doesnt do anything beneficial for wolves, it's literally only good to get someone to go deep. So unless that is exactly what you are doing, I'm not inclined to think you are partnered with pyxxy

This of course does hinge on pyxxy tmi'ing neon town. If neom is wolf then yeah it's more likely you would direct (or let?) Pyxxy just sheep your read to save your teammate. But the dichotomies between how you have been playing and how pyxxy has been playing are night and day. Like if town never fucked up or made mistakes or didnt vote other town then the game would be easy. We have to try and see through the weeds to be as accurate as possible and since I've consistently read you as towny via tone, activity, pushing back on people, even in ways that really arent behooving you, to me you have not been opportunistic about saving your own ass and dont appear overly worried about how wolfy you appear, you just do whatever the fuck you want anyways. So if I am confronted with the idea that you are:
1) town, in most cases
2) wolfing, but *only* if powerwolfing the absolute fuck out of this game, then

3) my conclusion is 1.

If a wolf is pushing you today, like there almost always has to be since most people are not tr'ing you, then who do you think it is?
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:41 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:11 pm Vote: Pyxxy

I think she's trying to pocket me and bus pyxxy
But she's been in my PoE since EoD yesterday, she vote parked on you and didn't come back when the wagon on you actually built up steam (idk maybe EoD isn't convenient for her) but then her conclusion at SoD was that I was obvtowning and that pyxxy was scum for not caring who flipped as I had said. And she didn't say much about why she suddenly agreed with me that you were town and pyxxy was scum, when I remember her reads being the inverse yesterday whenever she left off.
Intresting. Maybe I'm misclearing Porscha just on meta but this is so different from my history with her as scum. She's always been such an easy catch and I've found myself town reading her this game.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Yeah this is town and frustrated Porscha.

I do think Pyxxy is a hit but I think you are way off base with Porscha. This firey response from Porscha is something I strongly associate with her town game not her scum game. I don't know Porscha is kinda polarized...

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”