38%

Total votes: 16
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Art UPickish D2

Post by Scotty »

I don’t like lemonfairy’s voting at end of day.

Should I?

Because I don’t.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 127
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Scotty wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:10 am I don’t like lemonfairy’s voting at end of day.

Should I?

Because I don’t.
Lemonfairy's in this game?
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Art UPickish D1

Post by Thunal33 »

Scotty wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:14 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:43 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:43 pm Like, do y’all not see what I’m seeing with quin?

And if you think quin is good, why am I as wolf trying to pull off him? TMI? I just sit back and let it happen
I still townlean especially this post from Scotty. Him wondering why others aren't seeing the same thing he is combined with questioning why he would pull off Quin are both good looks imo.
Interesting dynamic you’ve got going here. Was your last post directed at me meant to be interrogative RE my vote for Kate? Do you think I might have had a better read that you wanted me to expound upon or just playing the fence here?
Yes. I still townlean you and I wanted to know if or why you wanted Kate chopped because that was a minor point of paranoia.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:16 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:43 pm Like, do y’all not see what I’m seeing with quin?

And if you think quin is good, why am I as wolf trying to pull off him? TMI? I just sit back and let it happen
I still townlean especially this post from Scotty. Him wondering why others aren't seeing the same thing he is combined with questioning why he would pull off Quin are both good looks imo.
Interesting dynamic you’ve got going here. Was your last post directed at me meant to be interrogative RE my vote for Kate? Do you think I might have had a better read that you wanted me to expound upon or just playing the fence here?
Yes. I still townlean you and I wanted to know if or why you wanted Kate chopped because that was a minor point of paranoia.
Tell me about me. Am I a good D1 chop? Why didn't you vote me yesterday?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dennis wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:02 am
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:45 pm I suspect Kate.
Kate wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:29 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:04 pm

Something someone once told me about how she approaches early game, I'm seeing it here.

Of course I could be wrong, but also [VOTE: kate] aubergine
Oh please elaborate, I'd love to hear this.
Kate wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:50 pm I arrived late, I townleaned Dennis and then I talked about cannibalism lol

If you honestly think I'm bad, then you should and would stop being so cryptic. But I don't honestly think you think that. I actually think you wish I were bad.

But, alas, I am civ once again.
I interpret "wishing [Kate was] bad" as Kate thinking Falcon wants to catch her. If that's wrong let me know, but I think Kate is implying Falcon is town with this response. For most people, if someone is tunneling them it's natural to question the tunneler's alignment, but Kate said this, later townleaned Falcon, and moved on. It felt a bit too linear and consistent.
Kate wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:07 pm Uh oh, Kate might be Maf
No. I'm playing exactly like I did last game, just not looking at you...yet :shrug:
I don't think she played exactly like that other game. The town explanation is that she could be unaware of how differently her play vibed. There's also a plausible wolf explanation, that she's *trying* to play exactly like last game and so feels confident in saying she did. I have a mild ping that this is Kate's defense instead of something along the lines of saying it's her town game whether or not it's the same as last game.

@falcon45ca what's your current read on Kate and how confident are you in that read?
.."too consistent"? Why is being consistent scummy?
When someone comes out of the gate pushing me, I tend to question their alignment. It was a minor ping that Kate wasn't.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:18 am

I didn't vote you yesterday because I townleaned you. I thought you specifically making the observation that my townlean was too copy and paste from other games showed some towny paranoia. Now with the Porscha NK and me townreading Scotty and Quin, I'm not convinced you're town but your d1 content was slightly towny.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:26 am Yeah, Thun randed wolf. Sorry about the rand your first game back, I am happy you're back though!
Yep, I did rand wolf my first game back. And my game looked nothing like this, it was far more controlled and less scatterbrained.

viewtopic.php?t=2526
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Kate wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:46 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:06 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:53 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:51 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:46 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine
Hi pyxxy why did you say you're "fine with town dennis" earlier?
Why do you always ask this question? Do you want us to talk about you more or are you trying to learn your own play?
Most of the time, it's because I don't think I'd done anything AI when they made the read, and if I had I want that specified. In this case pyxxy said it very in passing, and didn't answer me the first time I pushed him

So its a combination of I want to know what he thought is AI, not allowing him to just ignore a question like that, and especially since pyxxy and I get along easily I'm pretty susceptible to him trying to pocket me. I also have a secret theory that's possible that I won't share as of now
Oh fun. More secrets :stare:
Would a town Kate give up about wanting to know secrets this easily? And with Dennis no less?

TKate where are you?

I want to know what Dennis was meaning being this post.

Today is my last few hours with Ariya so I'll be in and out at her leisure until later
;)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:26 am

I didn't vote you yesterday because I townleaned you. I thought you specifically making the observation that my townlean was too copy and paste from other games showed some towny paranoia. Now with the Porscha NK and me townreading Scotty and Quin, I'm not convinced you're town but your d1 content was slightly towny.
Tell me about Quin.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:29 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:26 am Yeah, Thun randed wolf. Sorry about the rand your first game back, I am happy you're back though!
Yep, I did rand wolf my first game back. And my game looked nothing like this, it was far more controlled and less scatterbrained.

viewtopic.php?t=2526
Good news: you are very controlled and not scatterbrained this game.

Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Dubz »

Scotty wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:10 am I don’t like lemonfairy’s voting at end of day.

Should I?

Because I don’t.
Just finished vote tracking spreadsheet and I don't like it either tbh

@Lemonfairy can you talk about your D1 votes pls?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Lemonfairy] aubergine

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dennis wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:04 am
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:29 pm Seanzie I don't townlean anymore since I think there's a good chance the Sean wagon was pure and wolves would be more likely to want him dead if he's town over ML bait Creature imo.
I'm really not following this

So because the seanzie wagon was pure, the wolves would have joined and pushed him over rather than killing creature? Is that right?

Well that all relies on the seanzie wagon being pure, which I sort of find hard to believe as a main wagon at eod1. It's possible but I'd need to look at his voters

It's like, being a wagon doesn't directly make you a suspect and that wagon felt empty from the start

I feel like this makes less sense but I'm struggling to find the words right now. If you could go into more depth explaining this I'd appreciate it
Sure. Porscha was NKed and she suspected Seanzie. I independently townread Scotty and Quin. If Seanzie/Creature was t/t, I thought wolves would prefer Seanzie over Creature. Why? Seanzie was one of the top posters, spitballing takes, and often got NKed when I played with him a long time ago. Creature very clearly expressed disinterest in the game and didn't contribute much to town. If Seanzie were town, I think wolves would want to get him out and I don't think wolves were trying to get him out.

After reading Seanzie's d2 I think he might just be town. His insistence that he was a bad CW, him latching onto me for me not townleaning him being a bad post, and his level of engagement are all town pings I got today. If Sean were wolf, I think he'd take a bit more cautious approach. He knows I can obvtown myself, so I'd think he'd be a bit more reserved in pushing me/leave room for doubt which he clearly isn't.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:10 am I think it is best for town to be upfront with what we did. Our power is not easily judged by our art.
I have some info. I have 3 pieces of art, 2 from the auction and 1 that I got from voting Creature. I roleblocked Pyxxy with Dennis's essay and watched Kate with Yoda. Zenon and Falcon visited Kate. I thought Falcon had targeted Kate with an investigative ability considering he scumread Kate, which is why I pinged him specifically when I shared my concerns about Kate. I also tried an alignment cop check with the "auctions are for losers" assigned art but it failed.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

[VOTE: lemon ] aubergine
Still looking over Quin and Thunal...I think both have scum equity but not sure I see them as partnered so there's that
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:40 am

Tell me about Quin.
I thought his mechanical RT was towny since he was willingly putting himself into suspicion for it and I thought his legacy post and vote on Scotty then following it up with doubting his read was towny.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Uh once I figure out the best way to share my vote tracker I will try to do that, if anyone wants to look at it. Forewarning that the formatting works for my brain but may be awful for others lol
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:01 pm

Tell me about Quin.
I thought his mechanical RT was towny since he was willingly putting himself into suspicion for it and I thought his legacy post and vote on Scotty then following it up with doubting his read was towny.
It clearly wasn't actually a RT though, and I think him saying it was is weird.

I had to really dig to find his "legacy post". Quin was not someone who was super townread or a major threat, so why would they feel the need to do a legacy post, and why would you interpret their post as particularly legacy-y? This is weird.

Quin is town though. But not for the reasons you've mentioned. Except maybe the scotty thing.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Yeah, y'all... we're gonna need to elim Thun.

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:14 pm
Tell me about Quin.

I had to really dig to find his "legacy post". Quin was not someone who was super townread or a major threat, so why would they feel the need to do a legacy post, and why would you interpret their post as particularly legacy-y? This is weird.

Quin is town though. But not for the reasons you've mentioned. Except maybe the scotty thing.
I think it was an RT. You may not have been around for it, but Quin was the top wagon and said himself he thought he was going to die. I interpreted his post scumreading Scotty and Dennis as a legacy post because it was. Can you read my other recent posts instead of just disputing this one? Because I did just drop some mechanical info and gave good reasons why I had some suspicion on you at start of day.

This will likely be my last post defending myself against you. I'd like to use the rest of my posts solving and if I do go over, I want to take the wolves down with me.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:27 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:14 pm
Tell me about Quin.

I think it was an RT. You may not have been around for it, but Quin was the top wagon and said himself he thought he was going to die. I interpreted his post scumreading Scotty and Dennis as a legacy post because it was. Can you read my other recent posts instead of just disputing this one? Because I did just drop some mechanical info and gave good reasons why I had some suspicion on you at start of day.

This will likely be my last post defending myself against you. I'd like to use the rest of my posts solving and if I do go over, I want to take the wolves down with me.
I have read your other posts.

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:26 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:25 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:13 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:46 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine
Is this the whole "creature is quiet and disengaged when scum" thing again?
bingo
as in

I literally could not believe it was that simple of a case last time

I am trying to do a better job of not playing 4d chess when I don't have to

ez early vote with little consequence and if he does flip scum later I'll look great ✨

and if he doesn't who would really blame me 😎
Btw this is why I roleblocked pyxxy last night. This post gave me a couple pings at the same time - "if he flips scum later I'll look great" and "if he doesn't who would really blame me". It's so self-conscious. Pyxxy wasn't concerned about being right, he was concerned about how he'd look.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:50 am Hmm thunal's iso is struggling to make me feel anything at all

Alright this is like 85% sheeping Seanzie [VOTE: thunal] aubergine
Opportunistic vote milord
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate come play with me meeeeee

@Kate uwu

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

In other news my ability is pride themed lol

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 83

Post by falcon45ca »

Hey, what I miss?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:11 pm Hey, what I miss?
What do you think of Kate?

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 83

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:13 pm
She's prolly town, I think I was reading too much into things.

What's your take on Thunal?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:00 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:50 am Hmm thunal's iso is struggling to make me feel anything at all

What's your read on me?
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:30 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:00 pm

What's your read on me?
I don't really have one but I do note that Dennis' flip into you happened right after you started to pick up a lot of pressure in thread from other people... although you haven't really received many votes off of that pressure ig soooo

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I don't scumread Kate btw. When I was away from the thread I realized that although I was sorting Seanzie and went back and forth a bit in my head, I came to that he was town for his tunnel and only expressed that in the thread. I think Kate could be town that did similar with Falcon. I'm also willing to sheep Falcon's take on Kate today if it is an investigative result like I think it is.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:25 pm

I think my take on Thun is pretty self-evident in thread.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:53 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:10 am I think it is best for town to be upfront with what we did. Our power is not easily judged by our art.
I have some info. I have 3 pieces of art, 2 from the auction and 1 that I got from voting Creature. I roleblocked Pyxxy with Dennis's essay and watched Kate with Yoda. Zenon and Falcon visited Kate. I thought Falcon had targeted Kate with an investigative ability considering he scumread Kate, which is why I pinged him specifically when I shared my concerns about Kate. I also tried an alignment cop check with the "auctions are for losers" assigned art but it failed.
Wait not only can we collect more than 1 piece of art, we can use multiple actions in 1 night?

Holy shit I’ve never felt so VT

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 135

Post by Kate »

Quin wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:08 pm @Kate who's bad
Is it you?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:25 pm

:ponder:

If Thunal is right, then you supposedly visited Kate.

Do you have any mech info on who killed Porscha praytell?

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:31 pm There's one thing that sticks out to me about Scotty's votes at EoD and that's his vote on Kate. From what I know, Kate's been on a great read streak and switching there would be a big gamble. @Scotty why did you vote Kate?
Ditto.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I have to catch up I'm only on page 8 and I have yet another headache. My night art failed. I was bummed bc they are both hilarious.

I'll be back as soon as I'm able.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:58 pm I made the coolest ability ever off my art and than rolled and like half failed it
Did you learn anything specific from your visit to Kate that you would like to share with the class?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I don’t see any reason Thun would disclose all that info for it to be wrong.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:02 pm I have to catch up I'm only on page 8 and I have yet another headache. My night art failed. I was bummed bc they are both hilarious.

I'll be back as soon as I'm able.
Like damn am I the only one with only 1 art piece?

Kate, do you have mech info on who killed Porscha?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:21 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:58 pm I made the coolest ability ever off my art and than rolled and like half failed it
Did you learn anything specific from your visit to Kate that you would like to share with the class?
Nope cause my ability mostly failed lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So I just got a generic protect off instead.

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Scotty wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:56 pm
Wait not only can we collect more than 1 piece of art, we can use multiple actions in 1 night?

Yes but max 2 successful actions. I think you can use a role from the museum and your art in the same night.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:35 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:56 pm

Yes but max 2 successful actions. I think you can use a role from the museum and your art in the same night.
Wow I have absolutely no idea how this game works

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:25 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:42 am
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:22 am Yeah I don't think I can read back someone summarize D1 plox
You there?
At work. Hitting on a girl online. So kinda lol.
Is there any other way to hit on a girl? In person is too scary.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: lemonfairy] aubergine

Nice wagon we got here

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oops I jumped off my buddy Dennis again, @Quin

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Scotty wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:31 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:03 am
Dennis wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:17 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:10 am
Dennis wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:03 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:54 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:28 pm

Mind meld on scotty
I actually think Seanzie is more sus. Scotty was just acting weird with the vote flip flopping yesterday.
(did seanzie even show up at eod? i dont remember that)
He didn't.
I think I'm missing something, how is he more sus if he didn't show up?
I said Scotty's EOD behavior was weird but I'm not talking about Seanzie's EOD behavior because there was none
Do you think weird makes me good or bad?
Legitimately? I don't know, and I'm hoping praying for clarity works.
GTH I'd lean town.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:36 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:08 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:05 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:27 pm My eyes are on Scotty after that EOD and Seanzie since he turned into the Creature CW.
No. Nothing exactly nothing about "turning into" a CW actually suggests something about my alignment.

What movement suggests this? Explain in detail please.
I have never explained anything in detail, but:
It feels like votes cascaded to creature after they started getting on you. At least in my memory.
I wasn't there for EoD, so I don't know the vote orders, but why would you describe me as turning into the Creature CW if this is true? What you describe would be the opposite.
Woops. Yes, you're correct.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Dubz wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:38 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:43 pm
Dubz wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:30 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:27 pm My eyes are on Scotty after that EOD and Seanzie since he turned into the Creature CW.
Who all here have you played with before?
Everyone except Quin
Well that's one I wanted to ask you about, so, RIP

how do you feel about thun, falcon, and pyxxy?
Falcon and pyxxy haven't been here enough for me to have any significant reads on them.
I've only played with Thunal once and it was a Mafia game. There she was louder and filled the space more. It was also a smaller game. I think I lean town here?

Return to “Previous Rackets”