☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:26 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:25 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:05 am sean should be held to a high standard. he needs to do more than wrongly scumread me, if he is town. if he doesn't improve what he's doing - he's mafia
Sean has literally outed entire wolf teams while playing like this why does he need to be held to a higher standard when he's had correct reads playing how he plays and has been night 1d for it in several games I've played with him?
because i know that he's wrong in calling me mafia
Do you expect players to have 100% accuracy or they suck and need to do better?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:41 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:38 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:15 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:05 pm Talk to me about your Epi read. Why is he town, what posts have stood out to you the most?
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:46 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:40 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:36 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:26 pm Rem and Robyn are mafia. Go.
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:35 pm

I agree with this.
probably slightly towny for epi. but he fooled me last time he was mafia so i need to be careful
What do you look for when you are finding me as mafia?
i dont have any tells for you

you writing those two posts back to back, seemingly logically contradicting each other, in a non-chalant way, is something that ive seen villagers do more often than wolves
and this big post
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:51 pm Let me work through this to be more specific so everyone can see what I'm seeing:
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pm Eh I didn't wanna get srs until I get back but alright

Robyn - I liked their "having too many posts" post. Certain early posts from what I recall also seemed fine.

Tutuu - I liked their hypothetical thing post on robyn. I slightly dislike the "this is not w/w" reads they are making.

Epignosis - I could see the aggressiveness as a double edged sword, especially with the Robyn thing.

Rem - tonally okay but that's where my opinions end.

Zenon - Probably my strongest wolf inclination right now and that's not saying much because like... Meh?

Rest of ppl haven't talked enough for an impression to be made
There's an immediate need to appease here. If I'm bowling, I'm not checking my phone for mafia, and if I am, I'm telling you, "I'm bowling. Piss off." Bowling is serious business.

But let's say I'm wrong and Cape is cool about playing mafia while bowling. There's enough time between frames, sure.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmEh I didn't wanna get srs until I get back but alright
So let's get serious.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmRobyn - I liked their "having too many posts" post. Certain early posts from what I recall also seemed fine.
I saw the "having too many posts" post and don't understand what is likable about it. The second sentence is riddled with weasel words and phrases. "Certain?" (WHICH? If they are certain, you can name them. You didn't.) "from what I recall" (this gives you an avenue of "misremembering" later) "seemed fine" ("seemed" is another weasel word. Is it fine or isn't it?)

Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmTutuu - I liked their hypothetical thing post on robyn. I slightly dislike the "this is not w/w" reads they are making.
Hedging. An adverb accompanies the hedging. Again, no explanation accompanies the slightly disliking.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmEpignosis - I could see the aggressiveness as a double edged sword, especially with the Robyn thing.
You "could see." Weasel phrase. You either see or you don't. You're not taking a stance on me.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmRem - tonally okay but that's where my opinions end.
Hedging.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmZenon - Probably my strongest wolf inclination right now and that's not saying much because like... Meh?
So close. You had an opinion here and then you gave ellipses with nothing after.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmRest of ppl haven't talked enough for an impression to be made
To reiterate:

You are almost certainly mafia.
he also seems to be consensus townread by multiple people except cape omgusing him so i feel calm towncoring epi

@falcon45ca
@Seanzie for epi. falcon in next post
I'd appreciate if you write a new post for me, not just quoting old stuff. Explain in your own words right now your read on Epi. Keep in mind that I know scum!epi does big walls, and I'm fairly certain you've seen this too.
@tutuu I want to be clear, I want to hear your words, not Epi's. I know you can talk. Please do so.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:31 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:29 am Well I've never claimed my vote to be helpful.

I often find my vote to be very not helpful because what I'm good at is finding town not finding wolfs.
since im town i agree with u there

my vote helped put pressure on u and it led me to find myself townreading u. if im wrongly townreading u - sucks to be me, i made a mistake. but if im right to townread u - looks to me like my vote on u was helpful
I was playing the game well before you voted me for ostensibly pressure

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 192

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:13 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:03 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:15 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:49 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:47 pm i'll try to play more tight than normal usually i play loose but im in a tryhard mood
proof: i was about to gut townread robyn for silent voting me and slapping rem around. IF i were to play loose like normal. but not today. we're playing solid today. conservative
[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine

Being conservative is anti-thetical to the nature of tutuu
yea. but i want to win more

I don't find this towny, to change one's playstyle in order to win. In fact I find it quite wolfy

you're probably town for making this push
@Seanzie
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:33 am
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:25 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:22 am
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:20 am I'll turn on my pc to make a read list

You all should be greatful

(Not really but i lik to aay that phrase)
I am quite grateful.

Also, did we play on MU together at some point?
to answer your question:

maybe, but I don't remember nicknames unless we become friends or we play at least 2 games
But like why would you make it so dramatic with that gif?
Seanzie Rem unironically wolf wolf

Except that I town read both of them xD

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: They/their/theirs

Post by Rem »

So here is my smash or pass list for day 1

DISCLAIMER: I have never been and will never be a good day 1 player as town because it's the faction that I dislike the most and my day 1 reads are based on tone and meta if it can be applied

Zenon Tier

SMASH:Towns
DrWilgy
Cape90

Both of these slots seem honest and have good tone for me

I mean, we can kiss I guess:Town leans
robyn
Guillotine
Seanzie

tone seems fine but they haven't done anything to stand out on my townieradar and with this I mean, nothing effort wise or to make a stand about what they think, just quewstions, some jokes or banter

Mid:Neutral
pyxxy
falcon45ca

I don't remember or felt anything from these slots that gave me an stand about them

PASS:Scummies
Epignosis
tutuu

Epi sounded the worst from their interaction with Cape, re-reading earlier today it COULD be villa on villa violence but if there's scum between this 2 I think it would be Epi

Tuttu, maybe comes weird too me because I tend to scum read too much effort or "coldness and strategy" in gameplay day 1 as scummy for people I haven't played with, but I'm going to sheep that zenon says this is not "normal tuttu" and keep my vote there for the time being

I am okay with any of the bottom 4 going over today

In times like this our capacity to retaliate must be and has to be massive to detter all forms of agression.

lock and load.
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:43 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:13 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:03 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:15 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:49 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:47 pm i'll try to play more tight than normal usually i play loose but im in a tryhard mood
proof: i was about to gut townread robyn for silent voting me and slapping rem around. IF i were to play loose like normal. but not today. we're playing solid today. conservative

Being conservative is anti-thetical to the nature of tutuu
yea. but i want to win more

I don't find this towny, to change one's playstyle in order to win. In fact I find it quite wolfy

you're probably town for making this push
@Seanzie
Again, I'd like to see a new post, in your own words please.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:43 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:29 am Well I've never claimed my vote to be helpful.

I often find my vote to be very not helpful because what I'm good at is finding town not finding wolfs.

my vote helped put pressure on u and it led me to find myself townreading u. if im wrongly townreading u - sucks to be me, i made a mistake. but if im right to townread u - looks to me like my vote on u was helpful
consider not being offended, my post was not a jab at you. i said that i couldnt find u as town back then. nobody had townread u then except rem and apparently robyn

unless u used the word "well" there in combination with "before" to say "well before" - which makes the meaning of ur post different, in this case disregard my assumption of which way u used the word
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:27 am
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:07 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:07 pm
robyn wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:39 pm you know i'm a powerwolf and have no trouble making reads and getting my hands dirty, so i fail to see how my play here which is relaxing and sitting back compared to my normal play is actually alignment indicative. our last game was me trying to town lead and getting d1ed for it

also pyxxy and sean both have 2 posts each. cape hasn't really been towny. so i pose the question to you about how towny everyone has actually been assuming once pyxxy and sean post more they are suddenly towny

from what i've been reading there has been minimal content thus far. or i'm just rusty
I'll be honest I largely expect you to try to form a meta which allows fluidity between alignments but I'm town reading you because of small tone things cause I kinda feel like that's the only way to actually correctly read you
I just got home from 6 hours of movies, laughing to barbie and crying to oppenheimr and i wasn't going to post anything but this post is too based to skip

I agree that Robyn is tonally fine and won't vote here today
Yay I missed you Rem remind me that mafia is fun pleaseeee xD

Is not about the goal or the road, is about the friends we make along the way

You know that as town if I'm more right than wrong that's enough for me, I don't really care if town wins or if my reads are followed

unless it's a competition of sorts :3
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:45 am Again, I'd like to see a new post, in your own words please.
i didnt think wolf falcon had the guts to do that
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

robyn wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:39 pm you know i'm a powerwolf and have no trouble making reads and getting my hands dirty, so i fail to see how my play here which is relaxing and sitting back compared to my normal play is actually alignment indicative. our last game was me trying to town lead and getting d1ed for it

also pyxxy and sean both have 2 posts each. cape hasn't really been towny. so i pose the question to you about how towny everyone has actually been assuming once pyxxy and sean post more they are suddenly towny

from what i've been reading there has been minimal content thus far. or i'm just rusty
I'll be honest I largely expect you to try to form a meta which allows fluidity between alignments but I'm town reading you because of small tone things cause I kinda feel like that's the only way to actually correctly read you
I just got home from 6 hours of movies, laughing to barbie and crying to oppenheimr and i wasn't going to post anything but this post is too based to skip

So I should spend my money on both movies?
Barbie is a laugh and a half IMO I didn't expect anything from this movie but it has such enjoyable humor at times, YES some things are cringe but it's a movie about a DOLL so that's expected, about Oppenheimer the movie is long and if you are not a phisics/chemics geek like me it might be boring at times, but the tension and how the characters are portrayed is amazing

Barbie: 7/10
Oppenheimer 8.5/10
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:47 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:45 am Again, I'd like to see a new post, in your own words please.
Waiting to hear from you on Epi. I'd prefer more than one sentence. You've had more than enough time to develop a read on Epi for more than one sentence, considering how strongly you townread them and how many people scumread you two as a team.

If you aren't a team, prove it to me with a nuanced read. You can quote to support your reads, but I want to see YOUR words, fresh and new from now. Analyze, and let me know what you think.

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:29 am
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:08 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:09 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:47 pm im struggling already, i have a gut feeling i already made a wrong read. ill rewind back time. epi wilgy town, sean lean wolf. ignore other reads i made recently. never happened
This is not normal tutuu
Could you tell me more? Please
I have quite literally never seen tutuu display doubt in her ability to read players or in her reads.

Especially on me but also generally.

She's done nothing but show doubt on every single read this game like a wolf afraid to close off options.
Oh ok,tuttu doesn't doubt themselves ever? not even day 1? I think being overconfident in reads day 1 is ego more than anything but I guess some people are like that
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:42 am @tutuu I want to be clear, I want to hear your words, not Epi's. I know you can talk. Please do so.
"you writing those two posts back to back, seemingly logically contradicting each other, in a non-chalant way, is something that ive seen villagers do more often than wolves"

(there is no point in me repeating the same past read with synonymous words, that doesn't do anything)

but i didnt elaborate on his big post at cape

his big aggro post at cape was just satisfactory for me. im not interested in talking like a car salesman right now. it was big, it was aggro, he seemed like a villa who thought he caught a wolf. good enough for me at that time
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:31 am
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:10 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:15 pm I miss talking about not this game with Rem lol xD
After we finish our multiverse of games i'm going to bombard your discord so stay tuned :3

We can keep side spamming here tho for the time being

I already read you said doctors didn't find anything, i hope that's a good sign but take care okay? :hug:
I had to go back in to get a test done for cancer but I won't get those results for a while. So uh yeah I'm ignoring it though so ignore it with me lol.

Anyways heck yeah I'm excited!!
I will pretend to not be in panic then, fingers crossed tho
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

I am quite grateful.

to answer your question:

maybe, but I don't remember nicknames unless we become friends or we play at least 2 games
because I'm dramatic, it's in my blood
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:41 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:05 am sean should be held to a high standard. he needs to do more than wrongly scumread me, if he is town. if he doesn't improve what he's doing - he's mafia
Sean has literally outed entire wolf teams while playing like this why does he need to be held to a higher standard when he's had correct reads playing how he plays and has been night 1d for it in several games I've played with him?
not interested in responding to dramatic exaggerations. im just playing the game and trying to read sean. he knows i'm not insulting him.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:50 am
Waiting to hear from you on Epi. I'd prefer more than one sentence. You've had more than enough time to develop a read on Epi for more than one sentence, considering how strongly you townread them and how many people scumread you two as a team.

If you aren't a team, prove it to me with a nuanced read. You can quote to support your reads, but I want to see YOUR words, fresh and new from now. Analyze, and let me know what you think.
thats different sean lol

i could be misremembering, sorry if so, but i believe you asked me to repeat what was my past townread on epi

nothing much i can tell u except quoting it

asking me what is my current read on epi - thats very different. that i can understand expecting me to write words on my own, its different

im a programmer and possibly on the spectrum i can't check here and i take things very literally sometimes. especially in mafia. always in mafia
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

I swear I colored Zenon tier purple

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

can someone tell me if there's a button to iso people in this site?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:00 am can someone tell me if there's a button to iso people in this site?
sometimes hosts put links in the OP but this time we don't have atm

so u need to click on "The Hustle II" at the top of ur screen

then click on the number under replies (currently 719)

and then click any of the numbers under posts - each one assigned to the username on the left

alternatively if u find someone's post itt by chance, u can click on their post number right of "Posts in topic"
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:02 am
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:00 am can someone tell me if there's a button to iso people in this site?

and then click any of the numbers under posts - each one assigned to the username on the left

alternatively if u find someone's post itt by chance, u can click on their post number right of "Posts in topic"
appreciated
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

apart from what i quoted, i digged his guts going at cape, was a pretty big case. i havent seen him go that much on the offense as mafia. nothing he did later made me doubt it. him showing paranoia at me looked good when i silently sheeped his vote on u. then his annoyance at zenon's posts also felt like an annoyed townie to me. this townread has been echoed by multiple people - at least it was until u one of rem/zenon started being more vocal about a scumread there. despite that i still have him as town, i struggle to see him as mafia here. but ofc i could be wrong
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:43 am So here is my smash or pass list for day 1

DISCLAIMER: I have never been and will never be a good day 1 player as town because it's the faction that I dislike the most and my day 1 reads are based on tone and meta if it can be applied

Zenon Tier

SMASH:Towns
DrWilgy
Cape90

Both of these slots seem honest and have good tone for me

I mean, we can kiss I guess:Town leans
robyn
Guillotine
Seanzie

tone seems fine but they haven't done anything to stand out on my townieradar and with this I mean, nothing effort wise or to make a stand about what they think, just quewstions, some jokes or banter

Mid:Neutral
pyxxy
falcon45ca

I don't remember or felt anything from these slots that gave me an stand about them

PASS:Scummies
Epignosis
tutuu

Epi sounded the worst from their interaction with Cape, re-reading earlier today it COULD be villa on villa violence but if there's scum between this 2 I think it would be Epi

Tuttu, maybe comes weird too me because I tend to scum read too much effort or "coldness and strategy" in gameplay day 1 as scummy for people I haven't played with, but I'm going to sheep that zenon says this is not "normal tuttu" and keep my vote there for the time being

I am okay with any of the bottom 4 going over today

In times like this our capacity to retaliate must be and has to be massive to detter all forms of agression.

lock and load.
I read tone and vibes and purity exclusively xD

I'd ask questions but I don't really have any cause I agree with most everything. I'd flip wilgz and Robyn but everything else vibes with my brain.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:46 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:43 am

consider not being offended, my post was not a jab at you. i said that i couldnt find u as town back then. nobody had townread u then except rem and apparently robyn

unless u used the word "well" there in combination with "before" to say "well before" - which makes the meaning of ur post different, in this case disregard my assumption of which way u used the word
I think you assume to know my emotions when you don't. I'm not offended I find the rationale lacking.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:47 am

You know that as town if I'm more right than wrong that's enough for me, I don't really care if town wins or if my reads are followed

I love making friends xD

I like... exclusively judge myself on my read accuracy on towns. I'm competitive I want to win but if I had fire reads and couldn't convince town to listen at least I had fire reads and maybe they will listen next time.

But I get really upset with myself when I doubt myself and kill a town read I was right about. I do that to much.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:50 am

Barbie is a laugh and a half IMO I didn't expect anything from this movie but it has such enjoyable humor at times, YES some things are cringe but it's a movie about a DOLL so that's expected, about Oppenheimer the movie is long and if you are not a phisics/chemics geek like me it might be boring at times, but the tension and how the characters are portrayed is amazing

Oppenheimer 8.5/10
I'm not a physics geek I love roller coasters... like I'm obsessed so I took physics just to learn about how they work xD

But I am deeply enamored by history and J Robert Oppenheimer himself is someone I've studied a lot.

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:12 am

I love making friends xD

I like... exclusively judge myself on my read accuracy on towns. I'm competitive I want to win but if I had fire reads and couldn't convince town to listen at least I had fire reads and maybe they will listen next time.

But I get really upset with myself when I doubt myself and kill a town read I was right about. I do that to much.
Oh I know what you mean, when the "vibe" of the thread makes you re-think your entire worldview and then the flip comes and you lose hope in humanity xD
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:39 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:28 pm Tutuu's response re: Epi is so towny, even if she has TMI, I can't bite her today
Tutuu is playing exactly like a wolf who forgot how to wolf cause they didn't rand wolf in 2 years.

They are "trying to play different" they are pushing this spreadsheet they've never done before because it looks helpful to the game but is largely just busy work masquerading as effort.
Zenon is town

Also redundant to say but Zenon/Tutuu not w/w
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:52 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:29 am
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:08 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:09 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:47 pm im struggling already, i have a gut feeling i already made a wrong read. ill rewind back time. epi wilgy town, sean lean wolf. ignore other reads i made recently. never happened
This is not normal tutuu
Could you tell me more? Please
I have quite literally never seen tutuu display doubt in her ability to read players or in her reads.

Especially on me but also generally.

She's done nothing but show doubt on every single read this game like a wolf afraid to close off options.
Oh ok,tuttu doesn't doubt themselves ever? not even day 1? I think being overconfident in reads day 1 is ego more than anything but I guess some people are like that
Not in my experience she kinda has the same attitude about her reads that I have about specifically my town reads like blind faith in read ability. At least that's how I've felt about it.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:07 pm
robyn wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:11 am gullio seeing tvt violence is something i'll speak about later but it should be obvious what i'm not saying here
not obvious to me, would appreciate an elaboration
@robyn
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:14 am

Oppenheimer 8.5/10
I'm not a physics geek I love roller coasters... like I'm obsessed so I took physics just to learn about how they work xD

But I am deeply enamored by history and J Robert Oppenheimer himself is someone I've studied a lot.
Oh in that case you will love it, Cillian Murphy does an excelent with the role, specially emotions, I'm telling you I literally cried in the theatre
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:53 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:31 am
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:10 am
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:15 pm I miss talking about not this game with Rem lol xD
After we finish our multiverse of games i'm going to bombard your discord so stay tuned :3

We can keep side spamming here tho for the time being

I already read you said doctors didn't find anything, i hope that's a good sign but take care okay? :hug:
I had to go back in to get a test done for cancer but I won't get those results for a while. So uh yeah I'm ignoring it though so ignore it with me lol.

Anyways heck yeah I'm excited!!
I will pretend to not be in panic then, fingers crossed tho

ImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:43 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:40 am I unironically think that the wolves are triple-stacked on Zenon right now.
i dont believe the derp clear, not from sean. there aren't 3 wolves there's 2

sean pays attention

and sean being wrong means he's mafia probably. i expect better of him
How do you figure there is 2?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:54 am

I am quite grateful.

to answer your question:

because I'm dramatic, it's in my blood
I'm a drama queen xD

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:20 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:40 am I unironically think that the wolves are triple-stacked on Zenon right now.

sean pays attention

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:03 pm 9 civilians vs. 2 mafia
from the op

also its a mountainous with 11 players what other number could there be?
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:54 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:41 am
not interested in responding to dramatic exaggerations. im just playing the game and trying to read sean. he knows i'm not insulting him.
Never said you were just genuinely interested in what you expect a player to accomplish.

I think your trying to change an entire site's culture and you are going to burn out doing it like Zorvo did on FoL attempting to change their culture. I enjoy playing mafia with you I don't want you to burn out because you expect the impossible

Zorvo expected the impossible and it sucked watching how that effected him

ImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:46 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:43 am I would prefer that you do what you normally do. Honestly, the chart thing? Distracting and unnecessary. Trying to temper yourself? Not helpful.

Go nuts. Be you.
the only thing me going nuts can achieve is making me obvious town. that is nice, but i want to contribute more to mafia games than just be obv town

especially in this game i dont believe there is room for me being a crackhead. not with wilgy, pyxxy, zenon, rem. there needs to be some temperance itt imo
Why are you portraying being obvious town as a negative?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Guillotine i wonder if ur mafia because u write people's meta in ur discord server and u did see me townread u in goc due to derpclearing. is that what u just tried to do?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:23 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:46 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:43 am I would prefer that you do what you normally do. Honestly, the chart thing? Distracting and unnecessary. Trying to temper yourself? Not helpful.

Go nuts. Be you.
the only thing me going nuts can achieve is making me obvious town. that is nice, but i want to contribute more to mafia games than just be obv town

especially in this game i dont believe there is room for me being a crackhead. not with wilgy, pyxxy, zenon, rem. there needs to be some temperance itt imo
Why are you portraying being obvious town as a negative?
its not a negative, i said "but i want to contribute more to mafia games"
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:03 am

appreciated
ISO me and than tell everyone I have more than 4 useful posts

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:20 am

sean pays attention

I'm putting you down a tier
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:24 am
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:03 am

appreciated
ISO me and than tell everyone I have more than 4 useful posts

you have 174 useful posts as far as I can see

which btw HOW WHEN AND WHY ARE THEY ALL NOT WITH ME?

I'm not toxic
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:17 am

I love making friends xD

Oh I know what you mean, when the "vibe" of the thread makes you re-think your entire worldview and then the flip comes and you lose hope in humanity xD
Omgggg the chibi Gwen pfp is so adorable I used to just main mid Gwen xD

But yeah... that happens to me so much everyone will be pushing one of my lock towns and I start panicking cause I don't want to be wrong so I vote them cause the whole thread makes this convincing case and they flip town and I get super upset with myself

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:18 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:39 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:28 pm Tutuu's response re: Epi is so towny, even if she has TMI, I can't bite her today
Tutuu is playing exactly like a wolf who forgot how to wolf cause they didn't rand wolf in 2 years.

They are "trying to play different" they are pushing this spreadsheet they've never done before because it looks helpful to the game but is largely just busy work masquerading as effort.
Zenon is town

Also redundant to say but Zenon/Tutuu not w/w
I try my best to be obvious

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:22 am Never said you were just genuinely interested in what you expect a player to accomplish.

I think your trying to change an entire site's culture and you are going to burn out doing it like Zorvo did on FoL attempting to change their culture. I enjoy playing mafia with you I don't want you to burn out because you expect the impossible

Zorvo expected the impossible and it sucked watching how that effected him
its just an absurd game on the internet, i dont think think im going to have too bad of a reaction if it doesnt go my way. in the grand scheme of life and everything in general - this thing (forum mafia) isnt very far up on the priority list, for me

also as i said im reading him. im not yelling at him to play better. he's the GOAT. he knows i think he's the GOAT. i'm scumreading him
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:18 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:14 am

Oppenheimer 8.5/10

Oh in that case you will love it, Cillian Murphy does an excelent with the role, specially emotions, I'm telling you I literally cried in the theatre
Oh god it's gonna make me cry? I cry so easily I'm an emotional mess I cried like 5 times during spiderverse and like 3 like full on heave cries during guardians xD I'm so not ready. I love Oppenheimer as a person. How he felt about his creation and stuff and Cillian Murphy is an amazing actor who I absolutely expect to do that emotional justice I've never been disappointed by a Nolan film

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:26 am
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:17 am

I love making friends xD

Omgggg the chibi Gwen pfp is so adorable I used to just main mid Gwen xD

But yeah... that happens to me so much everyone will be pushing one of my lock towns and I start panicking cause I don't want to be wrong so I vote them cause the whole thread makes this convincing case and they flip town and I get super upset with myself
Yup being trolled by town is the worst, said Rem with a straight face.

I KNOW RIGHT? I just opened lol and noticed they added chibi gwen to TFT so of course I insta-bought her

I play Gwen when I play with friends in normals in top lane :3 she is so cute specially in little doll form
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:06 am

apart from what i quoted, i digged his guts going at cape, was a pretty big case. i havent seen him go that much on the offense as mafia. nothing he did later made me doubt it. him showing paranoia at me looked good when i silently sheeped his vote on u. then his annoyance at zenon's posts also felt like an annoyed townie to me. this townread has been echoed by multiple people - at least it was until u one of rem/zenon started being more vocal about a scumread there. despite that i still have him as town, i struggle to see him as mafia here. but ofc i could be wrong
Yes, ofc you could be wrong.

I am not 100% sure how to read Epi off this, but based on my push on Tutuu about their reads on Epi and Falcon, while Tutuu is normally full of words (sometimes relevant, sometimes not), here they were quiet, minimalistic and on point. The final post they produced is not bad - persay, but it does not ring Tutuu, and I don't feel good about how they engaged with me throughout this - every time I pushed them, they were willing to give, but only the bare minimum.

I currently truly think Tutuu is scum.

Return to “Previous Hustles”