JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Kate »

Oh I thought I had like an hour, I have 4 hours yay. Ok I just have to go post a picture to the vet forum and then I'll jump in. Brb
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 528

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:41 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:34 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:05 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:54 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:52 pmHi guys
Hello!
This slot is civ.

I haven't read. What's going on?
I've been calling you town for 27 days and nobody listens to my
This doesn't even feel fair tbh. I actually tried pretty hard to listen to your Rem read and stuck by that until it fell over. Now you've proposed solves that both feel incorrect and are incorrect.
Quite literally how is it not fair when one of my towns has been a viable wagon on every single game day
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

worlds seem currently divided between scum epi/zenon and scum guillo?

or like, I'm surprised that guillo immediately jumped on zenon, but was voting Rem

Rem also only dying because of afk falcon is like, big red warning sign
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:02 pm
Hello!
This slot is civ.

This doesn't even feel fair tbh. I actually tried pretty hard to listen to your Rem read and stuck by that until it fell over. Now you've proposed solves that both feel incorrect and are incorrect.
Quite literally how is it not fair when one of my towns has been a viable wagon on every single game day
You can't just say that no one is listening when I've actively gone out of my way to gauge your read and utilize that to make the best vote. I wanted to vote Rem yesterday as well, but didn't because of your read and in spite of that you voted Rem yourself. So how is that fair?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@falcon45ca no rush but I'm curious what you'll perceive from EOD
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:09 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:02 pm
Hello!
This slot is civ.

You can't just say that no one is listening when I've actively gone out of my way to gauge your read and utilize that to make the best vote. I wanted to vote Rem yesterday as well, but didn't because of your read and in spite of that you voted Rem yourself. So how is that fair?
Sure I can because I screamed and screamed about how good my Rem meta is with examples and proof and it got ignored. Well actually people just told me I was wrong in spite of definitive proof

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

And I'm not gonna apologize for preventing a tie

And I'm not gonna apologize for freezing when I saw something towny from Epi

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I stared at that fucking VC for forever

ImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:17 pm
Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:47 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:14 am
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:00 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:59 pm [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

Now you can have your precious non-depressing personal chat with your friend Rem.

See ya.
Rude as fuck but towny
That is easily fakeable.

Rudeness is not alignment indicative.
You should know how I read this game by now and know I'm damn good at it lol

I read emotion
Huh? What I remember from playing with you is that you are an unreadable wild card as either alignment and I even just flipped a coin in one game and it landed on town and I never bothered with you again lol

You say you read emotion, I read behavior and your play ending with your vote on Rem yesterday does not make sense at all from a behavioral stand point.

I 100% believe you are a wolf and I will show you guys later why, you'll see.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Do you fucking know how much it sucks to have to decide between oh maybe I'm wrong on Rem Epi is town but like no Rem is town I know this but so is Epi what the fuck do I do I don't know Rem will just get pushed AGAIN because Epi is gonna flip town

Fuck fuck fuck

And I've felt like shit for killing my correctly read town best friend because of all the pressure and anger and rage we received all day because we talked in thread

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

And I would have just used OT Green to talk to Rem so y'all could just skip it but Guillo said he couldn't read the color on the background and it felt unfair to him in case he wanted to read it because some people read into ot posts

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:16 pm

Now you can have your precious non-depressing personal chat with your friend Rem.

See ya.
Rude as fuck but towny
That is easily fakeable.

I read emotion
Huh? What I remember from playing with you is that you are an unreadable wild card as either alignment and I even just flipped a coin in one game and it landed on town and I never bothered with you again lol

You say you read emotion, I read behavior and your play ending with your vote on Rem yesterday does not make sense at all from a behavioral stand point.

hey, how dare you accuse my scummate of wolfing
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:09 pm worlds seem currently divided between scum epi/zenon and scum guillo?

or like, I'm surprised that guillo immediately jumped on zenon, but was voting Rem

I had reasons to vote Rem out. Zenon didn't, big difference.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:21 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:09 pm worlds seem currently divided between scum epi/zenon and scum guillo?

So you believe that EOD yesterday was scum theater and the solve is Epi/Zenon?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:19 pm
Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:16 pm

See ya.
Rude as fuck but towny
That is easily fakeable.

I read emotion

hey, how dare you accuse my scummate of wolfing
Is this sarcasm or WIFOM? I don't understand the point of either.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

This conversation is becoming stupid.

If 3 people including yourself voting Rem indicates that everyone is 'not listening' then so be it.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:22 pm

That was my immediate thought but not anymore.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:23 pm

okay

wya now
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:17 pm Do you fucking know how much it sucks to have to decide between oh maybe I'm wrong on Rem Epi is town but like no Rem is town I know this but so is Epi what the fuck do I do I don't know Rem will just get pushed AGAIN because Epi is gonna flip town

Fuck fuck fuck

And I've felt like shit for killing my correctly read town best friend because of all the pressure and anger and rage we received all day because we talked in thread
Stop AtEing please
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:22 pm This conversation is becoming stupid.

If 3 people including yourself voting Rem indicates that everyone is 'not listening' then so be it.
Whatever

ImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:24 pm
Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:23 pm

okay

wya now
If I was wolf in Zenon's position I would be defending town!Epi to falsely spew him wolf.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:25 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:17 pm Do you fucking know how much it sucks to have to decide between oh maybe I'm wrong on Rem Epi is town but like no Rem is town I know this but so is Epi what the fuck do I do I don't know Rem will just get pushed AGAIN because Epi is gonna flip town

Fuck fuck fuck

Stop AtEing please
No

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I will explain my feelings

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I do not care

ImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

It's all WIFOM games now, Zenon is probably in anti-spew
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:26 pmI do not care
Feelings is one thing AtEing is another one, please respect the site's rules.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:27 pm It's all WIFOM games now, Zenon is probably in anti-spew
Could you link me a previous game that you played with Zenon?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:53 pm You guys are crazy if you think Zenon's behavior is scum behavior here.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:28 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:53 pm You guys are crazy if you think Zenon's behavior is scum behavior here.
That was before her vote on Rem.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:27 pm
No need to appeal to authority, bruv.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:29 pm
That was before her vote on Rem.
I'm aware.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:27 pm It's all WIFOM games now, Zenon is probably in anti-spew
Could you link me a previous game that you played with Zenon?
I don't remember what games I played with Zenon and I don't wanna work.

They were in FoL
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm not violating a single rule so miss me with your bs

ImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:30 pm
There are rules for Extreme Appeal to Emotion here
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

when anyone votes for me, an angel loses their wings

just thought u all should know
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

someone remind me how to get seconds timestamps for posts
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I'm gonna take a nap, next time I comeback is to post a series of walls, be prepared.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:31 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:30 pm
There are rules for Extreme Appeal to Emotion here
I'm not violating a single rule so kindly fuck off

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Or

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Call a mod you aren't one

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Whoa guys. Just a game. Let's not have anyone getting in trouble.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Falcon has been quiet the entire game and no one has started a wagon on him?

Let's see.

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Was there any talk about why Sean was killed?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:16 pm Was there any talk about why Sean was killed?
I actually don't think so? Probably a good place to review.
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 4

Post by S~V~S »

Just a reminder~ if you have an issue with another player, contact me, if site rules, or the host, if specific game rules. Keep complaints out of the thread :cloud9:

You may now return to murdering each other~ nicely! :noble:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Yes, ma'am!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@Zenon come back.

Where did everyone go??
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:29 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:23 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:18 pm If it's really best for me to be removed from PoE:

Legacy
Falcon, Guillo, Pyx, Zenon town

Seanzie seems like frustrated town

Epi doesn't seem in likeness to W meta

Robyn and Rem seem wolfy but Zenon says no so w/e.

And I only say this because it seems a lot of people I tr just think I'm wolf, so this must be the way.
So right now your best guess at a wolf team is Robyn/Rem? Or something else?
I'd think at least one in Robyn/Rem. The team works, but is Zenon really wrong in both? Probably not.

The teammate would be some area where I have misread. I.e. epi actually being in scum range or your frustrated wolf looks just like frustrated town.

I'd say possibly wrong on you/epi then Guillo/Pyxxy but I really don't think I'm wrong in Falc/Zenon
Is there any reason you seem to want Robyn a lot more than Rem?
@DrWilgy it looks like your position must have changed a lot since then. It's now known neither Rem nor Robyn were wolf, so who does that leave in your POE?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@Zenon I read you. Extremely clearly civ zenon. Come back I'll mason with you sugarpop.

Imma sheep zenon.
[VOTE: guillotine] aubergine
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@DrWilgy will you join me?

Return to “Previous Hustles”