Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Severance [Evening One]

Post by tedxtr »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:09 pm leetic just said that my cpl paragraph post is "a whole lot of nothing to try to make up a reason why I could be a wolf". I invite people to read it and tell me if they agree.
Have you ever played with Leetic?
why vote robyn over ranmilia?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 166

Post by MacDougall »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:07 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:04 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:58 pm @MacDougall why do you suspect insomnia (ted)
Summarily I don't think his solving is of a high enough standard. The lines he's taking and questions he's asking are below his usual stances and kind of level 1.

There's also a weird dynamic with Syndicate Insom versus MU Insom. To me they are almost like two different people in the way they play. They even have two different mental models in my head with different voices.
i’ve mashed with him and he’s capable of complex thought as both alignments (as w/w), besides that i think he’s taken an interesting position of defending me here, correctly too

and i’m taking everything right now in contrast to that one semi anonymous game where i was derpy nemo and you hard pocketed me, otherwise i would assume you were simply a wolf here
I'm aware but I trust my instincts somewhat on him. I would also add that his read on you is specifically one of the reads that I don't like and contributed to me sorting him into the bottom part of my solve with you.

I don't understand your second point or even remember the game. That your immediate inclination would be to scumread me for pushing you only demonstrates your approach to solving me remains flawed.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:09 pm leetic just said that my cpl paragraph post is "a whole lot of nothing to try to make up a reason why I could be a wolf". I invite people to read it and tell me if they agree.
Yes but as I've said a few times I haven't patterned any meta to memory aside from generally thinking they were a fairly warm person and maybe somewhat easy to read.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Dyslexicon »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:12 pm
I don't have an answer for this yet.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:14 pm
Then what's with your vote?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

I explore the rest of the storage room. It's disorienting.

There's a cigarette in a corner, I like it, too bad I quit smoking many years ago to enjoy it now.
Next to it there's a bath ducky, I like it too, but, ... I feel like someone wants me to hate this ducky. It feels wrong.

I want to stop rummaging.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Bereft wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:15 pm I explore the rest of the storage room. It's disorienting.

There's a cigarette in a corner, I like it, too bad I quit smoking many years ago to enjoy it now.
Next to it there's a bath ducky, I like it too, but, ... I feel like someone wants me to hate this ducky. It feels wrong.

Will you stop roleplaying, or if you insist on continuing, at least try to post game-relevant thoughts? Are you under a post restriction or something?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:09 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:59 pm It doesn't mean that your intent in doing it cannot be read into.
Also, I've stated my intentions here multiple times. Yes, a wolf can lie, but I don't know why a wolf would be so open here.
I know you've stated that it's part of your approach to mafia but you said that to someone who wasn't me and instead of treating me with the respect of just giving me fair and straight answers you've been even more hostile to me than you were to the others and taking the interaction seemingly offensively so I've not even had a chance yet to actually engage with you on that subject as I've had to continuously back and forth with you to respond to the questions you've been asking.

For someone whose stated goal is to force content to generate interactions its quite ... dumb ... yes dumb is the word I'll use ... how poorly you handle others doing it to you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@tedxtr is your list upper and lower town or town and poe? Either way I'd like some elaboration on your TSP read.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:59 pm It doesn't mean that your intent in doing it cannot be read into.
Also, I've stated my intentions here multiple times. Yes, a wolf can lie, but I don't know why a wolf would be so open here.
I know you've stated that it's part of your approach to mafia but you said that to someone who wasn't me and instead of treating me with the respect of just giving me fair and straight answers you've been even more hostile to me than you were to the others and taking the interaction seemingly offensively so I've not even had a chance yet to actually engage with you on that subject as I've had to continuously back and forth with you to respond to the questions you've been asking.

For someone whose stated goal is to force content to generate interactions its quite ... dumb ... yes dumb is the word I'll use ... how poorly you handle others doing it to you.
If a "case" on me is lame, I'm not gonna pretend otherwise. I don't expect all the people I push to be nice to me, in fact if they were overly nice I'd see that as a red flag.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

If they're not gonna post anything substantial, Bereft is effectively a dead slot to me. Going after dead slots is usually a waste of time, but they're not a bad idea for Vig shots.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bereft wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:15 pm I explore the rest of the storage room. It's disorienting.

The cigarette is tryharding in a mafia game.

The bath ducky is an allegory for your read on probably me.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:14 pm
Yes but as I've said a few times I haven't patterned any meta to memory aside from generally thinking they were a fairly warm person and maybe somewhat easy to read.
Alright.

I wouldn't expect most people to agree with Leetic and how he describes other people's posts or what they are doing in general.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:19 pm @tedxtr is your list upper and lower town or town and poe? Either way I'd like some elaboration on your TSP read.
i keep the high tier to people that i have meta with. leetic / wwa still town, but no meta with them, so lower

for TSP i've already made a post, there's dust on the page where i had his meta, but some of his posting has clicked with me as hitting his villa notes, he kinda made me remember what he was like as a villa in real time, if that makes any sense
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

The boxes look less menacing now. But where then was the source of it all?
There's a disco ball. I suddenly feel like smashing it on the floor.

~ Bereft

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

[VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:12 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:58 pm @MacDougall why do you suspect insomnia (ted)
Summarily I don't think his solving is of a high enough standard. The lines he's taking and questions he's asking are below his usual stances and kind of level 1.

There's also a weird dynamic with Syndicate Insom versus MU Insom. To me they are almost like two different people in the way they play. They even have two different mental models in my head with different voices.
i’ve mashed with him and he’s capable of complex thought as both alignments (as w/w), besides that i think he’s taken an interesting position of defending me here, correctly too

and i’m taking everything right now in contrast to that one semi anonymous game where i was derpy nemo and you hard pocketed me, otherwise i would assume you were simply a wolf here
I'm aware but I trust my instincts somewhat on him. I would also add that his read on you is specifically one of the reads that I don't like and contributed to me sorting him into the bottom part of my solve with you.

I don't understand your second point or even remember the game. That your immediate inclination would be to scumread me for pushing you only demonstrates your approach to solving me remains flawed.
i expect you at bare minimum to read me correctly
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:14 pm
[VOTE: Dizzay ] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:19 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:17 pm

If a "case" on me is lame, I'm not gonna pretend otherwise. I don't expect all the people I push to be nice to me, in fact if they were overly nice I'd see that as a red flag.
Leetic lets just reset here because its devolving into negativity and doesnt need to.

All this started from me simply wondering why you've taken an overly aggressive approach to the mafia game Its not a case and I was asking it with an entirely open mind about your alignment. I didn't say you were mafia or town prior to the asking and have yet to do so.

It is a reasonable question to ask given your aggression was focused primarily towards players I'm townreading given I'm trying to flesh out an accurate total worldview of the game. Determining your alignment helps me generate further confidence, or diminishes it as well as helping me place you within it.

I'm simply trying to explore your thoughts to help my own solve, there's no prejudice or agenda behind it.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I exit the storeroom, and feel funny in my stomach. Maybe ingesting the Tabasco sauce wasn't such a good idea after all.

But the evening is still young, and I'd rather watch tv than think anymore upon unsettling things.

~ Bereft
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:23 pm

Then your expectations aren't reasonable. Given my process in a mafia game is to make reads then constantly sanity check my own reads via re-evaluation I'm going to consistently be scumread by you for simply following my own process. If you think that taking a policy approach to omgussing me is valid I would argue that all it will do is force me to do the same when patience would allow me to find you relatively fast with my organic process.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon's total ignoring of me is suspicious. Yes, they were never the biggest fan of me, but they tried to engage at least a little in the two games. Hell, they even seemed to be turning around on me in the last game, so what gives? It feels more like a wolf Dyslexicon knowing that they'd look bad in any extended interaction with me.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

i'm going to just assume at least some of the townreads on tsp are tmi on his alignment and take him as town because usually when someone is getting defended and i don't really see it that's what's going on. i just don't know who is doing it as of right now
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:30 pm

Then your expectations aren't reasonable. Given my process in a mafia game is to make reads then constantly sanity check my own reads via re-evaluation I'm going to consistently be scumread by you for simply following my own process. If you think that taking a policy approach to omgussing me is valid I would argue that all it will do is force me to do the same when patience would allow me to find you relatively fast with my organic process.
i will give you space

i do recall you saying that before about your process

mmmm i’m just antsy and don’t like d1 pushes on me, especially since i do get chopped d1 in games
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:32 pm i'm going to just assume at least some of the townreads on tsp are tmi on his alignment and take him as town because usually when someone is getting defended and i don't really see it that's what's going on. i just don't know who is doing it as of right now
Of the people who townread them are there any that stand out?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:32 pm i'm going to just assume at least some of the townreads on tsp are tmi on his alignment and take him as town because usually when someone is getting defended and i don't really see it that's what's going on. i just don't know who is doing it as of right now
I was somewhat thinking the same.
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:33 pm
no, if i actually had any in mind i would say so
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:36 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:33 pm
no, if i actually had any in mind i would say so
what do you make of my tsp read
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

ran's seemed the most worrisome, but dizzy / ran prob aren't w/w, so we'll have to see

i prob would've still voted rondo, but he's afk. no fun
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:38 pm
ran's seemed the most worrisome, but dizzy / ran prob aren't w/w, so we'll have to see

what was worrisome about it?

Ran and Rondo are two of my strongest townreads.

Downplaying your viability of scumreading Ran by presenting a false dichotomy is very wolfy.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I guess with pyxxy, the one thing I noticed is that they acted like a suckup to me D1 of the previous game where they were a wolf but don't seem to be doing that here. Again, they may have learned from last time, but it's the one towny thing going for them.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think Pyxxy is kind of towny for entitlement reasons. It's something of a one post read but I actually think Pyxxy is fairly polarised. Their comfort level and care factor is a high/low when town and inversed when mafia.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:40 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:38 pm

what was worrisome about it?

Ran and Rondo are two of my strongest townreads.

Downplaying your viability of scumreading Ran by presenting a false dichotomy is very wolfy.
she's called him the most obvious wolf and proceeded to seemingly lock clear him based on posts that i thought were pretty NAI. you usually only give that type of read when they give discernable content

they did give an alright answer to this accusation, but i dunno, it still feels like even other reads are weird. ran / dizzy are in the limbo for me rn
ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

im gonna need a bigger pocket
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I should probably objectively be near lock town. Very few people will make this read, while many can.

Leetic and Gira are town. And that is basically all I have.

Anyway. I'll give at least something to chew and spit.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:45 pm im gonna need a bigger pocket
Nice try there buddy.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:46 pm I should probably objectively be near lock town. Very few people will make this read, while many can.

Why are you voting robyn right now? Also, why does your attitude towards me seem to differ from last game?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:52 am Rondo +: high levels of enthusiasm on entry. unafraid to make waves including directly approaching mac before mac arrived in the game.
another instance of a weird read, what waves was rondo making? he voted the top wagon with 0 explanation

kinda feel like this could come from a wolf saying a wolf wouldn't do v!gira like this, cuz otherwise i can't see the waves he was making by voting the top wagon
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:46 pm I should probably objectively be near lock town. Very few people will make this read, while many can.

are u trying to get people to proclaim “nonsense”?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 497
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:38 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:37 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:44 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:55 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:10 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:21 am i wanted to instantly call mac mafia off his entrance cuz it'd be funny for him to be frozen obvscum but i think his posts after that are okay. hope to see more!

I don't have a read on bereft. It would be bizarre to have one on bereft. I think if bereft keeps posting the way he has he should be policy eliminated.

to build from an earlier post, I don't think robyn has towntold so far this game - while I found their earlier posts unobjectionable I can't recall a single thing they've done that's been explicitly towny and as i start to read other players as town the lacjk of towniness becomes, in and of itself, suspicious. this is a gut feeling and i could totally be wrong, i am going to reread to see if that suspicion holds merit, but that is where my head is at. don't think any of the reasons given so far for townreading them are especially compelling.
I thought the idea that Robyn isn't playing an ego wolf game was a decent argument but I guess you still think Ran is scum? Do you think they could be defending each other as wolf partners?
i never expressed a scumread on ran

i leaned town on her early posts but did not verbalize it. i was somewhat taken aback by her response to dizzy because the reaction seemed rather disproportionate to what was effectively dizzy flicking crumpled up paper at ran, but i questioned her about it and thought the response expressed a town mindset.
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:15 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:01 pm BTW, i forgot to mention it but i will be unavailable for EOD and at least several hours prior to it due to IRL obligations. I thought I had avoided it with this game's start time but the day 0 phase threw things off. it should not affect subsequent days at least for a while.

if i put together a mental stack of the game it looks something like this

{wind, leetic}
{abigail, ran, dizzy}
{pyxxy, ted, mac}
{tsp, bereft, rondo}
{robyn}

the dizzy read is probably the wildest and i certainly could be wrong but my instinct is still that his approach to the game is not a scum motivated one. honestly the way abigail was defending me was an approach i've seen scum take but i thinkfor her it's pretty normal so not concerned

bereft and rondo are really kind of tossups, i wouldn't be super shocked if either flips town, to give a picture of my confidence level there. tsp had the one sequence i like but otherwise his posting is a whole lot of nothing. i think it's ~fairly improbable though that mafia are choosing to stack on me, that's just not a thing that typically happens. wouldn't be surprised if there's a mafia in the middle tier i'm being overly generous to for doing the bare minimum.
Oh, this answered part of my previous question.
Tbh when I looked at the wagon votes before I placed mine, I liked the voters on the Dizzy wagon slightly more than the voters on your wagon but decided that shouldn't influence my vote 😅
Maybe it's a bit early for this question, but if Robyn flips scum, would that influence your reads on Bereft or Ranmilia?
preflips on day 1 are bad and usually wrong

however - i think bereft is unlikely to be scum with robyn based on robyn's posting about him, and i kind of oddly like his last posts after i made my list - yeah there's not a lot there but it's expressing something and it feels like he has his own idiosyncratic view of the game. not locktown forever but i kind of want to let him do his thing for a bit now

---
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:25 pm I am interested in whether 12-3 mountainous is easier or harder than like 23-6s
mountainous at 29 players would be effectively unwinnable for town
this schweppes read is insanely conf biased
You're good at reading him, what's your current take?
d1 chop where if he flips town i eat the chop immediately after, that’s scenario of me pushing him due to everyone knowing my schweppes read is on tight
Yeah but if for some reason you both flip town, it's not gonna be great
So you're confident enough on your read that you feel like you're willing to risk that? Just trying to get a feel for how certain you are
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:41 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:35 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:34 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:08 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:05 am These people are town and if you vote them you have mad skill issues

RondoDimBuckle - I'm holding on to my DubZ read for now but I also think that the way Rondo entered the thread is just to blatant to come from a wolf in any world especially the play around the Gira wagon. Rondo is Rondo and Rondo is town.

Gira - I admit I didn't have s town read on Gira till this catch up but the posts today were thought out and focused and solvy and genuine yummy yummy feed me more

leetic - unfortunately this unwavering commitment to the game having to be unfun and focused solely on solving and playing the game is probably towny yep yep no fun in no mafia game ever

Mac - entrance towny. Mac towny. I would have town read Mac anyways lol but that was good methinks

Ranmilia - I was scared of her at first and kinda worried she was wolfing but the real time I had with her felt good to me she was relaxed and towny and her helping me understand the entrance was towny imho too. I guess maybe not but eh fuck it I think it was. The frustration and read on Dyslexicon feels real and pure and I can't scum read it

WindwardAway - the opening argument with leetic was T v T everything WWA has done since than has been in their town meta also they are cute and based so auto town

Notes for Clarity!

I dropped Bereft out of this list because I was thinking back to the game I wolfed with him in and I remember he low posted and slanked I had thought however that his posts in that game were more intentional than they have been here however looking back in my sober state I realize that he really didn't do much and even noted post game that he shouldn't have ever lived as long as he did be cause he did nothing. Last game here he was town and he provided a value he's not providing here.

I think I would town read robyn here normally but I'm nervous because I'm not sure how much of that is just an effect of last game and how much of that is a real thought so I am holding off

My one concern with Leetic is I feel like this play style is easy to hide behind and fake as a wolf. I think the vote on Pyxxy was bad. I don't town read pyxxy but it felt reactive and opportunistic too me and iirc took leetic off a lead wagon onto a vanity it's early though and I'm probably dumb
I do have mad skill issues, I'll take that as a compliment. :P

I don't like leetic's vote but I think it follows up pretty consistently with what seems to be his solving style. I wouldn't necessarily say that voting a vanity wagon rather than a lead wagon looks bad, although it's gonna depend on what flips we eventually see.

On that topic - do you think there's any chance leetic and pyxxy could've been theatring?
Possibility sure probability unlikely though

Why do you want to have skill issue?
Because I suck at mafia and would like to continue to suck
Fucking liar
Idk I'm pretty sure I've been getting 0 wolves lately
Last time I got almost all the wolves by D2, I ate the kill, but that was like two years ago.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:47 pm probably a good look for ran, if dizzy is a wolf
Yeah I don't think wolf partners do the drive-by scumread like Dizzy did on Ran
Could be wrong, but have yet to see that
Especially cause Dizzy didn't even stick to that push, judging by his vote
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:46 pm I'm not curious as to why you're pushing people I'm curious as to why the tone in doing so is so needlessly hostile. My view is that players like Ran and Wind are doing the most typical and reasonable "general purpose" solving of the game and you entered it like a tornado targeting exactly them. Going as far as to say their solving specifically was bad. From my perspective this could have and maybe did have the effect of discouraging the players I feel are the most towny from doing the things most towny. Instead of taking issue with players like Bereft and Dizzy for instance who are doing entirely not towny things you came in complaining about the quality of play being displayed by those displaying quality play?
A lot of this feels like CWAC and bad faith itself. I'm allowed to criticize the Windward and Ranmilla's posts, especially when they come in criticizing me! What exact standard are you calling their play "quality" and mine not? Further, if it is truly as "quality" as you say they are, shouldn't they be able to defend themselves easily? A push from an idiot shouldn't stop an actually good player from contributing! Overall, this reads as "rules for thee, but not for me" and a lame attempt at shading-without-actually-shading.
Because not everyone should be expected to play like you?? I don't think you're bad for thread health, I just think we have different methods of solving, but I think what Mac is getting at is that you're not giving the rest of us any breathing space to solve in parallel.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ted is insomnia?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:06 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:59 pm Happy to be corrected if they criticised you first because if they did that unprompted then it would go a long way to explaining why you seemingly have your nose out of joint.
Windward criticized my GTH reads before my push on them. Not gonna really respond to the rest because it's a whole lot of nothing to try to make up a reason why I could be a wolf; you could have made your point in two sentences, not four paragraphs.
Yes, but you just OMGUS'ed me back, which is why I didn't let it go for most of the D0 phase.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Welcome to the leetic experience, they said that I wasn't solving when I was very obviously and blatantly trying to solve LEETIC.

I still think they're town, but I'm just choosing not to engage with them because I found it to be mostly a waste of time after I got a solid read on them.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Bereft wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:23 pm The boxes look less menacing now. But where then was the source of it all?
There's a disco ball. I suddenly feel like smashing it on the floor.

~ Bereft

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

[VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine
So Bereft rescinded his suspicion on Mac but is now suspicious of ted?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:32 pm Dyslexicon's total ignoring of me is suspicious. Yes, they were never the biggest fan of me, but they tried to engage at least a little in the two games. Hell, they even seemed to be turning around on me in the last game, so what gives? It feels more like a wolf Dyslexicon knowing that they'd look bad in any extended interaction with me.
I feel like dizzy has avoided engaging with most people and not just you. Not sure what to make of it.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I thought he was town from a subset of posts at some point on D0
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:32 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:30 pm

i will give you space

i do recall you saying that before about your process

mmmm i’m just antsy and don’t like d1 pushes on me, especially since i do get chopped d1 in games
I feel like you're much more worried about the wolfreads on you in this game than in Rondo's game where you expressed confidence that all votes on you would be wasted because you'd never get voted out.

I don't think the disparity is necessarily wolfy, but I'm curious if there's a reason why you weren't worried about it in that game, as compared to here.

Return to “Previous Jobs”