Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 497
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Severance [Evening One]

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:41 pm I guess with pyxxy, the one thing I noticed is that they acted like a suckup to me D1 of the previous game where they were a wolf but don't seem to be doing that here. Again, they may have learned from last time, but it's the one towny thing going for them.
Lol
and here I was worried that pyxxy was sucking up to me in this game, as a wolf 😂
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:43 pm I think Pyxxy is kind of towny for entitlement reasons. It's something of a one post read but I actually think Pyxxy is fairly polarised. Their comfort level and care factor is a high/low when town and inversed when mafia.
I'd probably buy this
I think I've pushed him twice when he randed wolf and once when he randed town (oops lol)
And last game he went totally afk so I had no clue what to do with his slot but he died for inactivity as a wolf
I think some of his responses to leetic were townier than not, but I'm not confident enough to call it a townread, and I have some paranoia because he called me town so quickly, but I think to anyone who's played with me before, I probably made myself obvious already
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Ranmilia The reason I wolfmillaed you is this:
Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:05 pm Hello friends. I love you all, and I love everything about you... equally.
You opening post
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:08 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:05 pm Hello friends. I love you all, and I love everything about you... equally.
GTH wolf, opener that says nothing but is an attempt to appear friendly
Which garnered this reaction
Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:16 pm It's about a (quite excellent) TV show, which we get to quote relentlessly, because we are real people and we get to make the decisions.
To which you continued to say this. Which is small talk or fluff or whatever, and doesn't really have a reason to exist. Except it seems like you want to tell people that you were quoting the show without actually telling them. You're implying it. "I was just quoting the show, guys, no need to suspect!"

This is of course the [uncharitable interpretation]
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:15 pm Aight. Does knowing my first post was a quote from the TV show make you less scared of it?
I think I half noticed the first time around and re-noticed after this.

That was it. It was the first thing that struck me. I have not read any of your other posts, other than some of the now not so resent ones about your read on me. Which I do not quite understand, but also, have not read well. As I understand, it seems like you see me as being uncharacteristic and you're talking about what you call game trauma. The former I definitely see as true for you, but fail to see how it makes me wolf. And the latter doesn't have anything to do with me and points to something that I can't speak to.

In any case, for you and everyone else, I haven't read the game at all. I've read very very little of it, only glancing at my phone here and there. So it's not a lot that I've gathered. The reason is mostly that I'm absurdly busy, and also I haven't been motivated to try and get into the game proper yet. I had much the same experience last game, and chose to replace out of that game. Before I did, I gave out my reads which was 2/3 wolves correct on D1. So I was quite happy with that. My whole reason for playing that game was to try and work on my read accuracy. I thought I couldn't do it, since I wasn't able to give the game much attention, but that might not be as much of a hindrance as I though. (Obviously, I'll have to give it more attention that not reading almost anything lol. So I will be getting into this game too at some point, at least a little bit).

I saw Gira's arguments for why I'm town. I recently (and a few not so recently) had several games were I've been more low effort or spent more time getting into the game. I've only done this as town. I don't think I'm actually able to do it as wolf, because I'm a bundle of stress and felt responsibility that I have to carry as mafia. One can easily doubt this or sprinkle wifom on it, but it's true. So if anyone wants to take the cheese read, you're welcome. The times I haven't read D1 as mafia is 0.

I also haven't read Gira's posts, but I feel the way they were arguing this was towny rather than wolfy. They don't have to argue it, the confidence in which they told wway their reads sucked because me and Gira are both town, just feels right to me. Citation needed probably, but feels good enough for now.

@leetic I see you claim that I'm interacting with you differently. I don't think that is true at all. I think you are extremely frustrating to interact with in games. I have also not read most of your posts. I rarely care about the things you seem to care about in games. I don't think you are doing a good job of putting yourself into another player's mindframe - certainly, I don't experience that. I'll try to strike the balance in trying not to be needlessly rude, and trying to explain something to you if you really need it (or maybe more so if the game needs it). It's just that our processes and approach to the game is clearly extremely different. Which doesn't mean your approach doesn't have it's value and is also valid. But you're not my springboard. I'm happy to find you as town and move on. From what I've seen you have the exact same vibe and I have the same reaction to you as I've had other games you've been town.

Also Ted and maybe others asked me about why I'm voting Robyn. I only saw that they wrote a really long self meta-ish monologue, and that is what I've seen them do as wolf before. And also, I don't think they have tried to interact with me and Robyn is like actually scared of me when they rand mafia (although this last point isn't very meaningfully actually none of them are).

My vote right now is whatever. I haven't read the game. I haven't really started playing. We'll see how far I get and when.

So if me basically not having started playing yet is the best so called wolf read people who are trying to solve the game has, it's not a good sign. Can't really technically blame people for giving me nothing when I also give nothing. But there you go.

Other thing I saw got discussed was the fact that we're only 13 players here. Which is the first thing I noticed. So I don't even know what the fuck is up with this game day and game, but something clearly is. I haven't watched the show, so no references to pull from. Don't know if we're hunting traditional wolf team. Don't know if it matters. If someone has something illuminating to say about this, please ping me.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:22 pm I feel like you're much more worried about the wolfreads on you in this game than in Rondo's game where you expressed confidence that all votes on you would be wasted because you'd never get voted out.

I don't think the disparity is necessarily wolfy, but I'm curious if there's a reason why you weren't worried about it in that game, as compared to here.
i was high influence and a vocal majority believed i was town, i'm not high influence in this list, and a vocal majority suspects me

i've been d1ed quite a few times, before my 3 month mu ban i was d1ed 3x in short order, all as town
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:46 pm I should probably objectively be near lock town. Very few people will make this read, while many can.

Leetic and Gira are town. And that is basically all I have.

Anyway. I'll give at least something to chew and spit.
So you're only confident on two townreads? Not confident on your scumreads yet?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:55 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:46 pm I should probably objectively be near lock town. Very few people will make this read, while many can.

Leetic and Gira are town. And that is basically all I have.

Anyway. I'll give at least something to chew and spit.
are u trying to get people to proclaim “nonsense”?
No. I'm quite serious.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:49 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:52 am Rondo +: high levels of enthusiasm on entry. unafraid to make waves including directly approaching mac before mac arrived in the game.
another instance of a weird read, what waves was rondo making? he voted the top wagon with 0 explanation

kinda feel like this could come from a wolf saying a wolf wouldn't do v!gira like this, cuz otherwise i can't see the waves he was making by voting the top wagon
I would've considered Rondo immediately voting Gira and then asking why Gira was even a wagon as "making waves", if only for how out of sync it was with the discussion
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:27 pm Also Ted and maybe others asked me about why I'm voting Robyn. I only saw that they wrote a really long self meta-ish monologue, and that is what I've seen them do as wolf before. And also, I don't think they have tried to interact with me and Robyn is like actually scared of me when they rand mafia (although this last point isn't very meaningfully actually none of them are).
i didn't interact with you bc you posted no content, haven't live chatted, etc etc

also ran asked for that, i'm aware that i do such posts as wolf

when will you be free to play this game?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:31 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:27 pm Also Ted and maybe others asked me about why I'm voting Robyn. I only saw that they wrote a really long self meta-ish monologue, and that is what I've seen them do as wolf before. And also, I don't think they have tried to interact with me and Robyn is like actually scared of me when they rand mafia (although this last point isn't very meaningfully actually none of them are).
i didn't interact with you bc you posted no content, haven't live chatted, etc etc

I'm free now, but I'll soon be heading to bed. You get one ISO and I reserve the right to shrug about it. Who? =p
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:32 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:31 pm

I'm free now, but I'll soon be heading to bed. You get one ISO and I reserve the right to shrug about it. Who? =p
me
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:06 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:41 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:35 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:34 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:08 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:05 am These people are town and if you vote them you have mad skill issues

RondoDimBuckle - I'm holding on to my DubZ read for now but I also think that the way Rondo entered the thread is just to blatant to come from a wolf in any world especially the play around the Gira wagon. Rondo is Rondo and Rondo is town.

Gira - I admit I didn't have s town read on Gira till this catch up but the posts today were thought out and focused and solvy and genuine yummy yummy feed me more

leetic - unfortunately this unwavering commitment to the game having to be unfun and focused solely on solving and playing the game is probably towny yep yep no fun in no mafia game ever

Mac - entrance towny. Mac towny. I would have town read Mac anyways lol but that was good methinks

Ranmilia - I was scared of her at first and kinda worried she was wolfing but the real time I had with her felt good to me she was relaxed and towny and her helping me understand the entrance was towny imho too. I guess maybe not but eh fuck it I think it was. The frustration and read on Dyslexicon feels real and pure and I can't scum read it

WindwardAway - the opening argument with leetic was T v T everything WWA has done since than has been in their town meta also they are cute and based so auto town

Notes for Clarity!

I dropped Bereft out of this list because I was thinking back to the game I wolfed with him in and I remember he low posted and slanked I had thought however that his posts in that game were more intentional than they have been here however looking back in my sober state I realize that he really didn't do much and even noted post game that he shouldn't have ever lived as long as he did be cause he did nothing. Last game here he was town and he provided a value he's not providing here.

I think I would town read robyn here normally but I'm nervous because I'm not sure how much of that is just an effect of last game and how much of that is a real thought so I am holding off

My one concern with Leetic is I feel like this play style is easy to hide behind and fake as a wolf. I think the vote on Pyxxy was bad. I don't town read pyxxy but it felt reactive and opportunistic too me and iirc took leetic off a lead wagon onto a vanity it's early though and I'm probably dumb
I do have mad skill issues, I'll take that as a compliment. :P

I don't like leetic's vote but I think it follows up pretty consistently with what seems to be his solving style. I wouldn't necessarily say that voting a vanity wagon rather than a lead wagon looks bad, although it's gonna depend on what flips we eventually see.

On that topic - do you think there's any chance leetic and pyxxy could've been theatring?
Possibility sure probability unlikely though

Why do you want to have skill issue?
Because I suck at mafia and would like to continue to suck
Fucking liar
Idk I'm pretty sure I've been getting 0 wolves lately
Last time I got almost all the wolves by D2, I ate the kill, but that was like two years ago.
I dunno your one of the people I'm often most concerned about playing against when I'm wolf and I think I'm pretty good at like analyzing that kinda thing
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Unfortunately, Ran using

"TSP is active so town" is wrong and bad
"Rondo is not afraid to make waves" is wrong and bad

But as unfortunate, me not bothering to be around and help is wronger and badder

I'm a bad boy
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:27 pm @Ranmilia The reason I wolfmillaed you is this:
You opening post
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:08 pm
GTH wolf, opener that says nothing but is an attempt to appear friendly
Which garnered this reaction
Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:16 pm It's about a (quite excellent) TV show, which we get to quote relentlessly, because we are real people and we get to make the decisions.
To which you continued to say this. Which is small talk or fluff or whatever, and doesn't really have a reason to exist. Except it seems like you want to tell people that you were quoting the show without actually telling them. You're implying it. "I was just quoting the show, guys, no need to suspect!"

This is of course the [uncharitable interpretation]
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:15 pm Aight. Does knowing my first post was a quote from the TV show make you less scared of it?
I think I half noticed the first time around and re-noticed after this.

That was it. It was the first thing that struck me. I have not read any of your other posts, other than some of the now not so resent ones about your read on me. Which I do not quite understand, but also, have not read well. As I understand, it seems like you see me as being uncharacteristic and you're talking about what you call game trauma. The former I definitely see as true for you, but fail to see how it makes me wolf. And the latter doesn't have anything to do with me and points to something that I can't speak to.

In any case, for you and everyone else, I haven't read the game at all. I've read very very little of it, only glancing at my phone here and there. So it's not a lot that I've gathered. The reason is mostly that I'm absurdly busy, and also I haven't been motivated to try and get into the game proper yet. I had much the same experience last game, and chose to replace out of that game. Before I did, I gave out my reads which was 2/3 wolves correct on D1. So I was quite happy with that. My whole reason for playing that game was to try and work on my read accuracy. I thought I couldn't do it, since I wasn't able to give the game much attention, but that might not be as much of a hindrance as I though. (Obviously, I'll have to give it more attention that not reading almost anything lol. So I will be getting into this game too at some point, at least a little bit).

I saw Gira's arguments for why I'm town. I recently (and a few not so recently) had several games were I've been more low effort or spent more time getting into the game. I've only done this as town. I don't think I'm actually able to do it as wolf, because I'm a bundle of stress and felt responsibility that I have to carry as mafia. One can easily doubt this or sprinkle wifom on it, but it's true. So if anyone wants to take the cheese read, you're welcome. The times I haven't read D1 as mafia is 0.

I also haven't read Gira's posts, but I feel the way they were arguing this was towny rather than wolfy. They don't have to argue it, the confidence in which they told wway their reads sucked because me and Gira are both town, just feels right to me. Citation needed probably, but feels good enough for now.

@leetic I see you claim that I'm interacting with you differently. I don't think that is true at all. I think you are extremely frustrating to interact with in games. I have also not read most of your posts. I rarely care about the things you seem to care about in games. I don't think you are doing a good job of putting yourself into another player's mindframe - certainly, I don't experience that. I'll try to strike the balance in trying not to be needlessly rude, and trying to explain something to you if you really need it (or maybe more so if the game needs it). It's just that our processes and approach to the game is clearly extremely different. Which doesn't mean your approach doesn't have it's value and is also valid. But you're not my springboard. I'm happy to find you as town and move on. From what I've seen you have the exact same vibe and I have the same reaction to you as I've had other games you've been town.

Also Ted and maybe others asked me about why I'm voting Robyn. I only saw that they wrote a really long self meta-ish monologue, and that is what I've seen them do as wolf before. And also, I don't think they have tried to interact with me and Robyn is like actually scared of me when they rand mafia (although this last point isn't very meaningfully actually none of them are).

My vote right now is whatever. I haven't read the game. I haven't really started playing. We'll see how far I get and when.

So if me basically not having started playing yet is the best so called wolf read people who are trying to solve the game has, it's not a good sign. Can't really technically blame people for giving me nothing when I also give nothing. But there you go.

Other thing I saw got discussed was the fact that we're only 13 players here. Which is the first thing I noticed. So I don't even know what the fuck is up with this game day and game, but something clearly is. I haven't watched the show, so no references to pull from. Don't know if we're hunting traditional wolf team. Don't know if it matters. If someone has something illuminating to say about this, please ping me.
I kinda buy this explanation on the Gira take
Would certainly fit with my gut feeling that the game solve is not gonna be easy
But also just destroys my readlist lol, and having no reads whatsoever is kind of shit, even if Gira and Dizzy seem to think that's correct
What about everyone else who had the two of them in their PoEs? I'm glad mine is acknowledged (for being allegedly wrong or whatever) but I'm not the only one who echoed those reads.
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by Dyslexicon »

robyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:42 pm leetic is right, we must solve the game as fast as possible, once dyslexicon starts posting nobody will be able to focus on solving, guys and girls and others alike
Town <3

Ok done
☆Princess Abigail☆

I've caught up and retained almost nothing I read this is bad

But I'm starting to think Dyslexicon might actually be town lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:28 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:22 pm I feel like you're much more worried about the wolfreads on you in this game than in Rondo's game where you expressed confidence that all votes on you would be wasted because you'd never get voted out.

I don't think the disparity is necessarily wolfy, but I'm curious if there's a reason why you weren't worried about it in that game, as compared to here.
i was high influence and a vocal majority believed i was town, i'm not high influence in this list, and a vocal majority suspects me

i've been d1ed quite a few times, before my 3 month mu ban i was d1ed 3x in short order, all as town
Fair enough lol
(I got D1'ed twice in a row as non-scum, town and essentially town, in two games before Rondo's flipless game so I was a little unhinged there)
I don't really get the feeling that a vocal majority suspects you as much as other players in this game, but I'd assume youre paying closer attention to it than I am, so I'll take your word for it.
If you die and flip town, who would you sentence to death? Do any of the pushes on you feel like agenda, or do they all feel like misguided town?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:36 pm I've caught up and retained almost nothing I read this is bad

Did you think otherwise? In which case, what did you base it on?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:37 pm

Fair enough lol
(I got D1'ed twice in a row as non-scum, town and essentially town, in two games before Rondo's flipless game so I was a little unhinged there)
I don't really get the feeling that a vocal majority suspects you as much as other players in this game, but I'd assume youre paying closer attention to it than I am, so I'll take your word for it.
If you die and flip town, who would you sentence to death? Do any of the pushes on you feel like agenda, or do they all feel like misguided town?
nobody, generally town end up pushing me from my experience, cause i am tunnel-y
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:34 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:05 am These people are town and if you vote them you have mad skill issues

RondoDimBuckle - I'm holding on to my DubZ read for now but I also think that the way Rondo entered the thread is just to blatant to come from a wolf in any world especially the play around the Gira wagon. Rondo is Rondo and Rondo is town.

Gira - I admit I didn't have s town read on Gira till this catch up but the posts today were thought out and focused and solvy and genuine yummy yummy feed me more

leetic - unfortunately this unwavering commitment to the game having to be unfun and focused solely on solving and playing the game is probably towny yep yep no fun in no mafia game ever

Mac - entrance towny. Mac towny. I would have town read Mac anyways lol but that was good methinks

Ranmilia - I was scared of her at first and kinda worried she was wolfing but the real time I had with her felt good to me she was relaxed and towny and her helping me understand the entrance was towny imho too. I guess maybe not but eh fuck it I think it was. The frustration and read on Dyslexicon feels real and pure and I can't scum read it

WindwardAway - the opening argument with leetic was T v T everything WWA has done since than has been in their town meta also they are cute and based so auto town

Notes for Clarity!

I dropped Bereft out of this list because I was thinking back to the game I wolfed with him in and I remember he low posted and slanked I had thought however that his posts in that game were more intentional than they have been here however looking back in my sober state I realize that he really didn't do much and even noted post game that he shouldn't have ever lived as long as he did be cause he did nothing. Last game here he was town and he provided a value he's not providing here.

I think I would town read robyn here normally but I'm nervous because I'm not sure how much of that is just an effect of last game and how much of that is a real thought so I am holding off

My one concern with Leetic is I feel like this play style is easy to hide behind and fake as a wolf. I think the vote on Pyxxy was bad. I don't town read pyxxy but it felt reactive and opportunistic too me and iirc took leetic off a lead wagon onto a vanity it's early though and I'm probably dumb

I don't like leetic's vote but I think it follows up pretty consistently with what seems to be his solving style. I wouldn't necessarily say that voting a vanity wagon rather than a lead wagon looks bad, although it's gonna depend on what flips we eventually see.

On that topic - do you think there's any chance leetic and pyxxy could've been theatring?

Fucking liar
Last time I got almost all the wolves by D2, I ate the kill, but that was like two years ago.
I dunno your one of the people I'm often most concerned about playing against when I'm wolf and I think I'm pretty good at like analyzing that kinda thing
Didn't I hard townread you the last time you were wolfing and I was town? It was in that travesty of an FoL game where town didn't really put effort into anything, you wolfed with Luka, and Arctic and I correctly towncored each other and got mislunched consecutively by people who thought we were partnered and defending each other.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:38 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:36 pm I've caught up and retained almost nothing I read this is bad

Did you think otherwise? In which case, what did you base it on?
Well see I don't scum hunt so. Did I think you were town before this most recent set of posts?

Not at all

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:34 pm Unfortunately, Ran using

"TSP is active so town" is wrong and bad
"Rondo is not afraid to make waves" is wrong and bad

But as unfortunate, me not bothering to be around and help is wronger and badder

I'm a bad boy
Do you have an opinion on Ran's take on Robyn not being a wolf because they're not trying to control the thread, or did you not read that part yet?
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:39 pm

Fucking liar
Didn't I hard townread you the last time you were wolfing and I was town? It was in that travesty of an FoL game where town didn't really put effort into anything, you wolfed with Luka, and Arctic and I correctly towncored each other and got mislunched consecutively by people who thought we were partnered and defending each other.
I'm pretty sure I've pocketed you under multiple accounts as wolf but I only do that cause you have thread control and scare me lol

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:39 pm

Fair enough lol
nobody, generally town end up pushing me from my experience, cause i am tunnel-y
So town usually starts the push? Do wolves hop on usually, or is it sometimes just all town on you? Sorry if this is a weird or seemingly useless question, I'm trying to figure out what's going on with all the reads here.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@robyn Too many posts. I can't do it, sorry.

Generally though. There's almost no chance I won't do some reading to make an informed vote before the day is over. I'll have at least some time tomorrow before day ends.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:42 pm

Fair enough lol
So town usually starts the push? Do wolves hop on usually, or is it sometimes just all town on you? Sorry if this is a weird or seemingly useless question, I'm trying to figure out what's going on with all the reads here.
all town and wolves defend me
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:40 pmDo you have an opinion on Ran's take on Robyn not being a wolf because they're not trying to control the thread, or did you not read that part yet?
Haven't read.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:41 pm

Fucking liar
I'm pretty sure I've pocketed you under multiple accounts as wolf but I only do that cause you have thread control and scare me lol
I have zero thread control on this forum lol
I only have thread control on FoL because I was their champs rep last year and the newbies remember that and cower in fear
Everyone else knows that I'm pretty 50/50 with my accuracy, I can townclear myself most of the time when I want to, but my reads are poop even if my reasoning is somewhat logical
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:42 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:42 pm

Fair enough lol
all town and wolves defend me
Huh, ok, I'll keep that in mind.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:43 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:40 pmDo you have an opinion on Ran's take on Robyn not being a wolf because they're not trying to control the thread, or did you not read that part yet?
Haven't read.
look at ran's iso and try to find this

i think their read on me is ai

@Dyslexicon
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sorry if it feels lame that I'm not getting into the game yet.

I guess I'm just too cool and busy for mafia right now.

Keep on keeping on, and hopefully something will light my fire.

Good night for now, friends <3
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:45 pm Sorry if it feels lame that I'm not getting into the game yet.

I guess I'm just too cool and busy for mafia right now.

Keep on keeping on, and hopefully something will light my fire.

Good night for now, friends <3
well

sleep well u twink
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:44 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:41 pm

Fucking liar
I have zero thread control on this forum lol
I only have thread control on FoL because I was their champs rep last year and the newbies remember that and cower in fear
Everyone else knows that I'm pretty 50/50 with my accuracy, I can townclear myself most of the time when I want to, but my reads are poop even if my reasoning is somewhat logical
I don't think that's always true. I wolfed against you on this forum under the name Zenon and I defs pocketed you because people were following you

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm bored and can't comprehend anything from the last 4 pages

ImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:45 pm
Haven't read.

@Dyslexicon
Ok, read it. What is AI about it? The fact that they are focusing on you?

I actually have never played with Ran, I think? (maybe mashes but you know)

I know she has specced a few of the games I've been in though. I actually think she tends to read me ok.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:50 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:45 pm
Haven't read.

@Dyslexicon
Ok, read it. What is AI about it? The fact that they are focusing on you?

I actually have never played with Ran, I think? (maybe mashes but you know)

I know she has specced a few of the games I've been in though. I actually think she tends to read me ok.
everything is ai about it, u should sleep on it
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:24 am
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:01 pm can we please stop talking about mech and do literally anything else.

Cobalt Core is a great video game, very chill, recommend checking it out.
What's it about :p
A cozy space adventure with cute and well written anthro characters! A lot of the good points of FTL, Slay the Spire and Hades mixed up in a very comfy and accessible package. Great music, great vibes, great time.

I'm back and backreading.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 166

Post by MacDougall »

I don't buy that Dyslexicon is incapable of making that long post as mafia. It was perhaps slightly towny, so I buy you placing too much emphasis on it though.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:52 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:24 am
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:01 pm can we please stop talking about mech and do literally anything else.

Cobalt Core is a great video game, very chill, recommend checking it out.
What's it about :p
A cozy space adventure with cute and well written anthro characters! A lot of the good points of FTL, Slay the Spire and Hades mixed up in a very comfy and accessible package. Great music, great vibes, great time.

I'm back and backreading.
Hmm I'm becoming intrigued

ImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:52 pmeverything is ai about it, u should sleep on it
I didn't find it ai at all tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:53 pm

I don't buy that Dyslexicon is incapable of making that long post as mafia. It was perhaps slightly towny, so I buy you placing too much emphasis on it though.
Actually harmful

ImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

You are missing the point by a large margin here. =p
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:55 pm

I wasn't trying to read into any point you were making? In fact I read your entire post and found nothing you said all that insightful tbh. What point did I miss?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:54 pm

Actually harmful
I don't consider your bias to overexaggerating minor points to be a slight against you. It's just something I observe.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I think I'm pretty good at what I do and don't think I exaggerate things but... maybe I'm wrong ig

ImageImage

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:59 pm

I wasn't trying to read into any point you were making?
My mistake then.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

I wasn't trying to read into any point you were making? In fact I read your entire post and found nothing you said all that insightful tbh. What point did I miss?
did you miss all the gay bdsm commentary or something? i found it to be extremely nietzschean and insightful, it should be published really
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:02 pm I think I'm pretty good at what I do and don't think I exaggerate things but... maybe I'm wrong ig
When it comes to players who you think have range, you are bias to hyper fixating on them and frequently one post read them for level 1 stuff. You do it to me all the time.

I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with it, and you may even be right. But I don't think Dyslexicon's posts are there yet, and believe me I'm trying to find them town here.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Can you elaborate on what you found "slightly towny"?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:04 pm

did you miss all the gay bdsm commentary or something? i found it to be extremely nietzschean and insightful, it should be published really
In fact, yes. But that must have occurred prior to the content that would have encouraged Abigail to give Dizzy a townread.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:05 pm

Can you elaborate on what you found "slightly towny"?
Effort level. The Gira read was okay. Their treatment of you lacked agenda.

Return to “Previous Jobs”