Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Severance [Evening Three]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:39 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:35 am
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:22 am Oh there's Abigail hi
Sup I have a really good really dumb idea
What is it
Once upon a time there was an Abbi who figured out something about forming a 3 way masonry with her town reads
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

The thing she found out is wolves REALLY hate when 3 people are protecting each other and they are forced to kill into it

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:57 am i woulda bussed tf outta y’all if you thought you could bus me!!!
Perspective slip

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:16 am Dizzy/ted is... kind of gross with d1. When TSP makes his "get off bereft" post, bereft is obviously top wagon but dizzy/ted are the two counterwagons, with bereft voting ted, ted voting dizzy and dizzy voting robyn.

... not that those are where TSP is directing wagons though, looks like he was directing mainly towards robyn. but still... mm.
and ted theoretically self-resolves, before or after leetic, depending on if we can psych out the scum team about which we suspect and which we believe*

*this is irrelevant if they're actually both PRs and ftr I believe leetic
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:03 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:28 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:12 am
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:07 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:04 am scum team gets into the thick of EOD and seems to have lost control of the thread

all three are being voted up

why do TSP and I not both just consolidate on Dizzy, WIFOM aside, and score town points for it

especially after I just played a game I should have lost for _not burying the slanker teammate_

that's my point

you played that game with me, you understand my perspective better than anyone else can here
Anyway, if you aren't a wolf, do you agree there is at least one wolf in Dizzy/Abby?
I had to write out names to see if this is just a math test

pyxxy - town

bereft - town
gira - town
leetic - town
Rondo - town
ranmilia - scum

that leaves

dizzy
abigail
ted

I think my answer is yes
This is Ricky
what if I told you that I think I'm looking at dizzy/ted
I'd tell you if Ted is a wolf I demand apologies from him and Leetic post game tbh

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:17 am I don’t think i’ve unlocked the achievement of getting lunched as a d2 claimed PR

now i kinda wanna die ngl
Hot

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kinda towny ngl

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:19 am
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:16 am Dizzy/ted is... kind of gross with d1. When TSP makes his "get off bereft" post, bereft is obviously top wagon but dizzy/ted are the two counterwagons, with bereft voting ted, ted voting dizzy and dizzy voting robyn.

... not that those are where TSP is directing wagons though, looks like he was directing mainly towards robyn. but still... mm.
and ted theoretically self-resolves, before or after leetic, depending on if we can psych out the scum team about which we suspect and which we believe*

this is me trying to be polite re: acknowledging that as I told dizzy yesterday, I need to find a better chop than myself, but when I'm tring everyone but dizzy and a PR....maybe it is finally time for bed
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:20 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:04 am scum team gets into the thick of EOD and seems to have lost control of the thread

why do TSP and I not both just consolidate on Dizzy, WIFOM aside, and score town points for it

especially after I just played a game I should have lost for _not burying the slanker teammate_

that's my point

you played that game with me, you understand my perspective better than anyone else can here
Anyway, if you aren't a wolf, do you agree there is at least one wolf in Dizzy/Abby?

pyxxy - town

bereft - town
gira - town
leetic - town
Rondo - town
ranmilia - scum

that leaves

dizzy
abigail
ted

I think my answer is yes
This is Ricky
I'd tell you if Ted is a wolf I demand apologies from him and Leetic post game tbh
why would ted need to apologize?
☆Princess Abigail☆

I am so goated

I'm not

Wanna see what Abbi would be like if she didn't fake confidence

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Cause I'm thinking about like going back to that and just getting miskilled every game

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: Severance [Evening Two]

Post by pyxxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:41 pm @pyxxy why didnt you answer me?
because I missed this ping
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:17 am
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:22 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:20 am
Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:32 pm I'm here if people have questions or actual things to discuss. Bereft, where you at?
Who's your top town?
You/Rondo.
Omg Ily this let's me do my stupid plan maybe.

Me stupid plan is to form a 3 way masonry with you and rondo I think you're both lock town and will hard defend you to the death

Thoughts?
If it will get Rondo to talk to me I'm down... can I ask what you actually mean by this though? How can I help you here?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:59 pm [VOTE: tsp ] aubergine
@RondoDimBuckle did this vote break a tie? Do you want credit for making this vote?
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:19 am The thing she found out is wolves REALLY hate when 3 people are protecting each other and they are forced to kill into it
Ah

Well I'm already there so yeah.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:25 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:17 am
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:22 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:20 am
Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:32 pm I'm here if people have questions or actual things to discuss. Bereft, where you at?
Who's your top town?
You/Rondo.
Omg Ily this let's me do my stupid plan maybe.

Me stupid plan is to form a 3 way masonry with you and rondo I think you're both lock town and will hard defend you to the death

Thoughts?
If it will get Rondo to talk to me I'm down... can I ask what you actually mean by this though? How can I help you here?
We just work together

And also like in theory this is a thing I've learned from past games with Rem where she and I did this

Woofies are forced to kill into a 3 person masonry that’s hard shielding each other

They have to do it before FX cause if they don’t they lose the game

They hate having their hand forced and sometimes out themselves trying to break it up

Its yummy yummy and we should do it.

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Why does ted self resolve now?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Admittedly I usually do this only in 2 or 3 woof set ups and I have no clue what we are looking at here but

ImageImage

tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

that's my point

pyxxy - town

bereft - town
gira - town
leetic - town
Rondo - town
ranmilia - scum

that leaves

dizzy
abigail
ted

I think my answer is yes
This is Ricky
you can’t be serious
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i self resolve by getting sleep lunched when we won’t hit a wolf today

so he’s technically not wrong
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:28 am

that's my point

pyxxy - town

bereft - town
gira - town
leetic - town
Rondo - town
ranmilia - scum

that leaves

dizzy
abigail
ted

I think my answer is yes
This is Ricky
you can’t be serious
I'm extremely serious

And if you and Pyxxy are both wolfs I want Leetic to never ever imply I suck at mafia ever again

Also

Perspective slip

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Tbf though I'm not calling you a wolf

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm not calling anyone a wolf

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I've decided to never wolf read anyone ever again

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:27 am

Why does ted self resolve now?
he claimed PR

if he makes it to fx, he gets chopped, right?

right now it's very likely 7v2

chop ?
leetic nk
5v2 at worst
chop ?
not ted nk
3v2 at worst

that second not ted nk is what I thought the logic came from

unless you think abi is about to put together such an unbreakable masonry that wolves kill in y'all before that?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

the wolves have no reason to kill me this game
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

I... have thoughts on this but am not sure it's protown to share them. I think we have different definitions of self resolving though.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:40 am the wolves have no reason to kill me this game
yeah this.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:42 am
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:40 am the wolves have no reason to kill me this game
yeah this.
I agree

unless ted being lock town from PR claim can create a guaranteed win POE

which is what abi is doing rn
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

okay so when I said I agree, I'm acknowledging that you said we have different definitions

immediately winced on reading as it posted
☆Princess Abigail☆

yeah this.
Also he's openly admitted to having used both his charges no?

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

anyway to summarize and validate anyone wanting to skip my posts today

Bereft
Dubz / RondoDimBuckle
Dyslexicon / Made
Gira
leetic
☆Princess Abigail☆
pyxxy
Ranmilia
tedxtr

--------

abi+rondubz+ran stone carving club
leetic+ted PR safety zone

Bereft, DysMade, Gira, pyxxy

I tr Bereft and Gira for how they voted for me yesterday

so I'm stuck but need at least an idea of where I can solve past dizzy in this world, because I think this world is good for town
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:48 am
yeah this.
Also he's openly admitted to having used both his charges no?
yes and WWA's and TSP's roles also were 2 charges so it checks out in that regard
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

alright gn all I'm fading
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

gn pyxxy. thanks for thoughts.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm boooooooooooooooored

ImageImage

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:00 am Maybe. I assume we're all kind of waiting for Made posts. Got any thoughts on TSP ISO?
awww, Ive always wanted to feel wanted. Ill hit dizzy’s iso then tsp. tag me on anything else yall want me to ready. Imma catch up by playing.

glhf friends :)
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:32 am @Ranmilia @WindwardAway @pyxxy @tedxtr Why do you think you have the best possible vote right now?
oh jeez yall dont like me
☆Princess Abigail☆

I do

ImageImage

Made
Hitman

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by Made »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:51 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:49 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:47 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:47 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:44 pm Bold of you to assume that me knowing that someone is Schweppes would impact my reads. I have no reads. Besides, I do not know who Schweppes is.
Got any actual thoughts for us?
yes I’ve given some of them
Not having thoughts is not a thought.
I like seeing existent discussion between Ran / WWA / Robyn because I think they are capable of coming to reasonably conclusions but I cannot bring myself to pretend that I think such discussions are useful or necessary
not a lot of worlds where this is W/W right?
gonna town read.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:26 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:59 pm [VOTE: tsp ] aubergine
@RondoDimBuckle did this vote break a tie? Do you want credit for making this vote?
Ill town read Rondo if so.

Im also liking Pyxxy everywhere Ive read them so far
Made
Hitman

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by Made »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:39 pm Do I believe that Ran believes Dizzy is a wolf and would shoot him right now?
I’m down to call this spew and read ran is town for now
Made
Hitman

Re: Severance [Evening One]

Post by Made »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:05 pm Here’s the situation: not all is right. We’re about to limp into the stupidest looking bereft chop I’ve ever seen. It’s probably rand and there are somewhat good reasons not to do that. So then, who’s in this game who should know better? I promise I didn’t just immediately jump to the two voters on Bereft for the record, I think that looks slightly towny. Leetic seems to have lost a bit of the edge, can’t tell why. WWA is posting a lot but has no thread control nor have they attempted to wrest it. I won’t vote for Mac or dizzy day 1. Ted seems alright. Mac’s defending Gira. I won’t vote Rondo D1 for opposite reasons. Ran and Robyn are self resolving.
@tedxtr r u bad?
Made
Hitman

Re: Severance [Evening One]

Post by Made »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:11 pm dang and I really like Bereft's play in this game

play ≠ substance for the record

I'm just a sucker for putting on airs

[VOTE: Bereft] aubergine
@pyxxy how did you get from here to bereft being your top townread?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

okay read dizzy, tsp. here is where Im at:

town:
pyxxy
leetic
ran

not sure:
princess abigail
bereft

mafia:
ted
gira

this will likely swing a bit as I get more information. Gotta go to work though, see yall later today!
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

oh and then the rondo town read depending context of his vote on tsp
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

also was wayward self outted and that’s why they were nk’ed? if so what role were they?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

also also, i saw someone mention another thread?
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:57 am so we still lunching pyxxy?
i was about to ask where your head was at honestly
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Gira wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:56 am
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:57 am so we still lunching pyxxy?
i was about to ask where your head was at honestly
bad person to ask

maybe there’s a 5% chance i actually try hard
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”