Total votes: 8
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 2

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:16 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:00 pm Rondo does not care about the roof.
What?

JJJ / Thunal / Scotty + 1

if I have to remove cape. Id still rather cape but I get why Robyn wants it removed.

That leaves on in SVs/DM/TS
:beer:

jjj/scotty unaligned though
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Michele is a wolf I'd bet big dollars on it in fact you can kill me if I'm wrong

Call it the vibes
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 582
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:25 pm Hey hey hey hey hey

Umm

Hey

We should really REALLY kill michelle here
then vote

[VOTE: Neon ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I won't be back but seriously kill Michelle

Kill me if I'm wrong

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:26 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:25 pm Hey hey hey hey hey

Umm

Hey

We should really REALLY kill michelle here
then vote

[VOTE: Neon ] aubergine
I'm on Michelle

ImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:26 pm Michele is a wolf I'd bet big dollars on it in fact you can kill me if I'm wrong

Call it the vibes
Was there something in particular that triggered your confidence?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Won't be back before EoD

Kill this pls

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:35 pm Objectively it is correct to kill Michelle here. Because Michelle is the counter wagon. We get the most information from voters. JJJ is going for NOT the counter wagon and another low poster. Lorab could be wolf. But I read them as town. So I can only see the push as another attempt to get one closer to lylo
game theory + counter wagon etc etc yeah
☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:27 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:26 pm Michele is a wolf I'd bet big dollars on it in fact you can kill me if I'm wrong

Call it the vibes
Yes

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:27 pm Won't be back before EoD

Kill this pls
well...

look at me with egg on my face...

[VOTE: Michelle ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:28 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:27 pm

Call it the vibes
Yes
Thanks. I'll let you decide if you want to expand further. I know you're headed out.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Can't

No time

Bye

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm right though

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

see this just makes me feel better about Neon. But mainly because neon was pushing exactly my solve yesterday before I outed it. (I made the solve before Neon entered thread)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:02 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:52 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:50 pm I was kinda getting cold feet on Abigail admittedly
I am sure you've indicated before, but I am kind of workshopping things in my head. Could you tell me your current impressions of Bereft and robyn?
robyn is probably technically the towniest person here, I have liked their solving and they have not pinged me, I was kinda offput day 1 by them just playing differently in general, but they are playing in the best interest of town today IMO

Being a person who has wolfcased Bereft correctly Bereft once, doesn't feel like his wolf game and I also think...
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:34 am Sge didn't even get to comment on to the part where I named her as part of a team with the 2 ppl she did bother to half-@$$edly defend recently, so Im going to assume that ya know.

Im probably just right ofc, why I would assume anything else.
this sort of self-righteousness is towny to me

I think Bereft's dynamic with robyn is probably towny unless w/w which I honestly highly doubt because of how on the nose they have been supporting each other
Did you wolfcase me correctly in the game where shadow bussed me D1? Like, I don't get correctly wolfcased ever.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I say pushing but it was more. she was saying yuck to the same things I was thinking
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

See the thing I hate most about the poll right now. Is the fact that lowrab only exists in counter to michelle because JJJ drummed it up. Same with Seanzie yesterday
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Who died?
Poll runs till Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:30 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

‪☆Princess Abigail☆‬
No votes
Voters: None
bereft
8%
Voters: Scotty
‪Cape90‬
No votes
‪DarlingMonroe‬
No votes
‪DrWilgy‬
No votes
‪JaggedJimmyJay‬
No votes
‪LoRab‬
31%
Voters: DarlingMonroe, Michelle, robyn, Thunal33
‪Michelle‬
31%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, ☆Princess Abigail☆, DrWilgy, RondoDimBuckle
‪robyn‬
No votes
‪RondoDimBuckle‬
No votes
‪Scotty‬
No votes
‪S~V~S‬
8%
Voters: Cape90
‪Thunal33‬
No votes
‪ts account‬
No votes
:feb:
23%
Voters: Bereft, fingersplints, Roxy
Total votes: 13
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:13 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:29 pm However, if there's mafia deep in my town reads, Bereft might be more logical. I've liked his posts for vaguer reasons, and he is so easy to attach to certain suspects like S~V~S. robyn could just be wrong about him. God reads are junk.
flip the poe whatever which way, but i'm explicitly telling you that cape and bereft are town, otherwise i'm amendable

scotty and wigly suspecting bereft gives me goosebumps
Wilgy reads none of my posts, Scotty's just pushing agenda. Or at least my confbiased gut tells me thats how to look at it.

Like if you are a player with any nontrivial amount of experience and pay attention to the game, you simply do not push me here. Its suicidal from town POV to be blunt.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

to be clear. I am not against a counter wagon. In fact I love them. But usually It is because group A says person B is bad and group Y says person Z is bad. This is just.... :|
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:14 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:12 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:09 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:16 pm I like SVS's re entrance. A lack of self-pres and I actually like that she's not pushing anywhere and doesn't have scumreads since her chances of survival are higher if she made a push.
this game feels hard again
What's the typical dynamic (or describe one instance) when you're town and Bereft is not?
fucker can't post

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... -Test-Game

me scum bereft (schweppes) town

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... -Season-10
Why tf are you dissing my wolfgame again.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:26 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:14 pm fucker can't post

I did some quick CTRL+Fs of both of these.

robyn town/Bereft mafia --> robyn's initial read was backwards before eventually (and abruptly) shifting to correct. Did not die until cycle 6, Bereft until cycle 7

Bereft town/robyn mafia --> Bereft's read wrong for first three cycles at least. robyn eliminated day 4 (no Bereft vote) and Bereft day 6

How do each of you reconcile this? It doesn't exactly suggest reliable reads.
i fake claimed pr for an entire cycle and d2 chop was a 0 poster essentially, he was gonna reevaluate me but yano pr claim and all, and we weren't nearly as close in tacky matrix game, approx 40k dms between that game and this one

at the start of this game i told him to solve without actually saying it explicitly, so he'd be the only person who understood me, smth smth not for cred but it's relevant now
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:33 pm See the thing I hate most about the poll right now. Is the fact that lowrab only exists in counter to michelle because JJJ drummed it up. Same with Seanzie yesterday
Yes, they are both deep in my POE. Let there be no doubt that I have had a hand in both wagons.

I prefer Michelle as today's vote.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Maybe I am just looking too much into that. Maybe it doesnt matter, a counter wagon is a counter wagon. the choices are still worth reading.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:36 pm i fake claimed pr for an entire cycle and d2 chop was a 0 poster essentially, he was gonna reevaluate me but yano pr claim and all, and we weren't nearly as close in tacky matrix game, approx 40k dms between that game and this one

at the start of this game i told him to solve without actually saying it explicitly, so he'd be the only person who understood me, smth smth not for cred but it's relevant now
Okay thanks. I will think about it.

BTW, Bereft posted over 300 times in that wolf game. That was over seven cycles, granted, but he certainly posted.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:37 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:36 pm i fake claimed pr for an entire cycle and d2 chop was a 0 poster essentially, he was gonna reevaluate me but yano pr claim and all, and we weren't nearly as close in tacky matrix game, approx 40k dms between that game and this one

Okay thanks. I will think about it.

BTW, Bereft posted over 300 times in that wolf game. That was over seven cycles, granted, but he certainly posted.
no, read his d1 posts, take a few minutes

the biggest difference is in depth not count
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:26 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:14 pm fucker can't post

I did some quick CTRL+Fs of both of these.

robyn town/Bereft mafia --> robyn's initial read was backwards before eventually (and abruptly) shifting to correct. Did not die until cycle 6, Bereft until cycle 7

Bereft town/robyn mafia --> Bereft's read wrong for first three cycles at least. robyn eliminated day 4 (no Bereft vote) and Bereft day 6

How do each of you reconcile this? It doesn't exactly suggest reliable reads.
Both of us knew the other wasn't playing well.
Not that we cared in the moment.

The key to good wolfplay is having good vibes and no substance, and while I'm not going to lie and say robyn has so much substantive, its way way qualitatively better than the wolfrands Ive seen from them.

And we actually both knew each other was town early EoD1 simply because of mutual interactions. Im not going to go into details but there's a subtle tit-for-tat that just neither of us pulls off as wolf.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:36 pm Maybe I am just looking too much into that. Maybe it doesnt matter, a counter wagon is a counter wagon. the choices are still worth reading.
The fun thing (maybe not right now for you, but in due time when we're all flipped and jolly and Christmaslike) is that this vintage Jay town. I tend to get my way. As mafia, "my way" is far more subtle and dictated by thread momentum around me. I don't create as mafia as much as I manipulate. As town, I mold the clay to form and live or die by the results. :noble:

This is likely meaningless to you, so ignore me if you like (I would understand). It's just the first time in a while a game has been like this for me, and I am arrogantly amused. I've been mafia too damned much lately.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I also think the current wagons are crap.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:43 pm I also think the current wagons are crap.
who would u go
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:41 pm Both of us knew the other wasn't playing well.

The key to good wolfplay is having good vibes and no substance, and while I'm not going to lie and say robyn has so much substantive, its way way qualitatively better than the wolfrands Ive seen from them.

And we actually both knew each other was town early EoD1 simply because of mutual interactions. Im not going to go into details but there's a subtle tit-for-tat that just neither of us pulls off as wolf.
Thanks and duly noted. I've been monitoring that tit-for-tat all game long and generally I have vibed with it. I am just trying to be responsible about my town reads.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:42 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:36 pm Maybe I am just looking too much into that. Maybe it doesnt matter, a counter wagon is a counter wagon. the choices are still worth reading.
The fun thing (maybe not right now for you, but in due time when we're all flipped and jolly and Christmaslike) is that this vintage Jay town. I tend to get my way. As mafia, "my way" is far more subtle and dictated by thread momentum around me. I don't create as mafia as much as I manipulate. As town, I mold the clay to form and live or die by the results. :noble:

This is likely meaningless to you, so ignore me if you like (I would understand). It's just the first time in a while a game has been like this for me, and I am arrogantly amused. I've been mafia too damned much lately.
Well there are too many low posters and no voters for me to ever get you over and it be +ev. If Michelle is wolf here I will just ride and die you town. But game is over already if you're wolf imho
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:44 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:41 pm Both of us knew the other wasn't playing well.

Thanks and duly noted. I've been monitoring that tit-for-tat all game long and generally I have vibed with it. I am just trying to be responsible about my town reads.
A big reason I have left cape alone is because I vibe with bereft and Robyn from d1 and again today.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:46 pm A big reason I have left cape alone is because I vibe with bereft and Robyn from d1 and again today.
That's probably the right decision. I think I town read Cape more than those two.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:44 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:43 pm I also think the current wagons are crap.
who would u go
Ts/scotty/abigail but the thread would revolt.
I dont even know what I mean by thread would revolt.
But it would require coordination on town's end, ergo, the game's actually difficult because its impossible to get good wagons.

Like I don't mind voting LoRab, but as I said, they're completely inactive and its been exactly a dayphase.

If I had to entertain the alternative viewpoint, that is, the Mich/SVS/X/ts worldview, ehhhh. I don't know who the X would be, and that worries me.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i'll change any read except the cape/bereft townreads, those simply won't change, and i'm not wrong

jjj is near 100% town here for me rn
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:48 pm
who would u go
But it would require coordination on town's end, ergo, the game's actually difficult because its impossible to get good wagons.

Like I don't mind voting LoRab, but as I said, they're completely inactive and its been exactly a dayphase.

If I had to entertain the alternative viewpoint, that is, the Mich/SVS/X/ts worldview, ehhhh. I don't know who the X would be, and that worries me.
Any reason LoRab can't be X?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I think I have to give up my solve. The only person I have left as a scum read is thunal and that is just independant of JJJ and the janky stilted way they were in thread. I am going to have to re-read day1 againa and see if that was just me projecting onto JJJ (This is all preflipping Michelle wolf)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

also jay, u were wrong, i didn't read squat about cape overnight lol
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:50 pm also jay, u were wrong, i didn't read squat about cape overnight lol
shhhhhh

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

if Michelle flips wolf I have no legacy.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:50 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:48 pm
who would u go

Any reason LoRab can't be X?
Oh right, yeah it would have to be exactly that.

It does not comport with my view of the game, so it's never going to be my first instinct. I think Mich and SVS's posts have been sorely lacking but theyre also precisely the less active, and I don't really buy either as wolf on a gut level.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I hope Michelle is mafia. Most annoying universe will be "Jay's POE is good but Michelle is town", because her town flip would probably obliterate the game state incorrectly. :smile:

That likely applies to anyone in my POE going over.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

thunal has existed and has scratched a part of my brain that i like getting scratched, same for jjj and bereft too, i am unsure if it's particularly ai because i am an expert at faking mindmelds myself
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Actually, what would be really helpful to the game. Please everyone here do it:

If Michelle wolf:
who team? x3

If Michelle town:
who team x4?

Of those teams who is most likely to be playing as which are most likely to be which wolf?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:52 pm thunal has existed and has scratched a part of my brain that i like getting scratched, same for jjj and bereft too, i am unsure if it's particularly ai because i am an expert at faking mindmelds myself
i want to take her as town basically
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:54 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:52 pm thunal has existed and has scratched a part of my brain that i like getting scratched, same for jjj and bereft too, i am unsure if it's particularly ai because i am an expert at faking mindmelds myself
i want to take her as town basically
I want to. I'm not sure I am prepared to. I do run into some POE snags, I fear, if my team isn't just exactly right. Abigail has done enough to make me ask questions, and that kind of leaves the door open for Thunal.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:54 pm Actually, what would be really helpful to the game. Please everyone here do it:

If Michelle wolf:
who team? x3

If Michelle town:
who team x4?

Of those teams who is most likely to be playing as which are most likely to be which wolf?
if michelle town then

abbie pretty much lockscum and powerwolfed eod here and thunal/jjj town as consequence

then it's like scotty

x/x

and well i'm already tr'ing jjj/thunal
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I still think that the current state is a. might lead to a v flip if people aren't too careful, and b. if a v flips, J³ dies, leaves a much much more $%#!ed game, because at that point, me/robyn/cape/thunal/rondo have to actually start block voting meaningfully. Even if we do get a w flip, J³ dies, we probably should be more cognizant about not encouraging chaos.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:54 pm Actually, what would be really helpful to the game. Please everyone here do it:

If Michelle wolf:
who team? x3

If Michelle town:
who team x4?

A) [Michelle, S~V~S, LoRab, ts account]

B) [S~V~S, LoRab, ts account, Thunal]

Those are my first GTH instincts. B) is much harder for me to answer than A), and in either world I would consider plenty of alternatives.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Heists”