The Avengers [ENDGAME]

Play the current standard game here!
- Any number of players
- Any number of non-vanilla roles
- Any cycle lengths (subject to staff review)

Moderators: Job Host, Game Facilitators

Rocket Science, my dear Watson.

Poll ended at Mon May 13, 2024 6:00 pm

Abigail Sophia
50%
Lime Coke
No votes
LoRab
No votes
Michelle
No votes
Simon
No votes
Syn
No votes
Moriarty (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 12
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 188
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: The Avengers [Day 1]

Post by Long Con »

Simon wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:55 pm
Simon wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:37 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:56 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:00 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:24 am
S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:33 am
motobot wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:49 pm That being said. [VOTE: Long con] aubergine
Vote and hope based on what? Did you pick him at random?

I tend to be the person most sus of LC, and I pretty much always bad read him. So now i am up to him having 2 votes for Trivia.

Not liking this, gonna be honest. It feels kinda icky.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:05 pm

You did so once, and only after I brought up intuition...and predatory of Simon eh?

Why is Simon Town?
Just because you think someone may not be bad, doesn't exactly mean you also think they are town. Especially on a quiet Day One.

Like you, for instance. You feel sincere to me, I don't particularly think you're bad. But I haven't seem very much yet to point to and say, "Ah, Falcon is town", just a general attitude.

I will say that your vote for LC seems the most sincere to me of the three he has currently.

@Michelle why the Falcon vote? His slight aggro edge feels more like town Falc to me. Was it just a joke "no u" thing", since he had a vote on you at that point?

I have one errand to run about noonish, but otherwise I'll be in and out all day.

That's understandable, I get that. Differences in my mind are that LC did not say that, or anything, to answer my question, but framed it in somewhat demeaning light
By "demeaning", you mean "accusational", right?
Syn expressed he had similar thoughts re: Simon, and was intending to follow up as well
I also had similar thoughts re: Simon, and then I realized that picking apart exactly what his definition of "a lot" is would be a little pedantic and bullying, and wouldn't likely bear any game-relevant fruit, so I chose not to do it. Why would you focus on something so nitpicky? What result did you imagine coming from it besides maybe Simon having less confidence in speaking his mind, for fear that it's going to be linguistically dissected and get him called out on whatever minor definitional discrepancy you decide to pounce on?

I'm trying to be as helpful as possible for you to understand where I'm coming from here, because I was less concise and more reactionary in my stance last night.

No, I think calling my question a "limp noodle" is somewhat demeaning

I asked Simon one question, and it seems as tho you are trying to make it sound as if it's my sole focus...the fact that you are now saying you also felt the way I did re: Simon's post is interesting, as your reaction to my question is quite different than Simon's, or Syns, or anybody...even tho you felt the same

Simon's answer to my question was fine, and made sense to me, as I've had the same experience. You're taking a lot of exception on his behalf... @Simon do you feel I was being pedantic, bullying, predatory, or have less confidence to speak your mind?

Does anyone else?
Not as much as others who have recently been interpreting this.

Let's just say that I've never been good with my choice of words. To the point where in this context, I felt as if one wrong word could change the course of someone's innocence. And when you asked me that "a lot" or "twice" question, it wasn't looking too good for me.

However that all supposedly changed when this one question also managed to spark a bit of discord among others. Even now, I still can't tell if a smart move or not.
Actually, what if it's possible that falcon has intentionally been trying to find something among the nothingness to start an Argument, and I just so happened to be the prey.

I previously mentioned that my process of thought was that one little thing can change a lot on someone. It's not confirmed if I was specifically supposed to be a target, and it definitely is a stretch.

I don't know though, I'm just considering possible situations that would make sense to me.
If Falcon was intentionally trying to start an argument, what does that make you think of him? Is he more Towny because he's trying to generate content? Or is it Wolfy to treat you as "prey"?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Doing a catch up---
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:37 pm [VOTE: Dr Wilgy] aubergine

do something about it i guess
:ponder: what made you keep your vote here? You only made to make the game exist but had zero questions for any other Wigly voters - just didn't *feel* like the Porscha I am used to.

leetic wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:14 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

Your two posts this phase are a whole lot of nothing even for RVS.
Your posts to this point were absolutely NOTHING even for RVS. I find this vote eye brow arch-worthy. As you have been on the Syndicate long enough to know about D 1's and the approach to RVS on the site.

Almost all of D1's on this site are big nothing-burgers.

What were you expecting from LC that you did not expect from yourself?

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:30 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:59 pm Oh hey Brad I didn't realize you were in this game, I was hyping you up since you're Brad
I was gonna say "Hiii Porschaaaa"

And do the whole "How was ya dayyy?" bit like I did in the last game but timing is bad.

But yeah I'm actually town this game and I have 0 distractions or other games I'm paying attention to so I'll be able to fully play and not be shit.
Lime response here reads wonky to me. Timing bad? You still asked the question that the timing was bad for :huh:
Then you "town" yourself. I didn't realize this was a thing for anyone besides falc.

Continuing on......
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:41 am Legit the only person I can like have any positive thoughts on besides Porscha is Leetic and it's only because he tried doing something.

So yeah the bar is very very low.

explain what exactly leetic tried that you basically town'ed him for it.
;)
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 15

Re: The Avengers [Night 1]

Post by sig »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:31 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:03 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:54 am Good morning!
The open night I understand it's Wilgy's ability and it's so townie that it makes me happy the chop failed.
what makes it towny lol
Well Epi said this was old school, and old school a yeet *stop* was a town role, and a yeet *switch* was a wolf role.

Doesn’t make it that way automatically, but it was my first thought too.
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:24 am Idk if it's OGI but I kinda doubt Epi would create a maf role that just stopped themselves from being yeeted. Feels a bit...idk more bastard-y than normal?

I’m pegging Wilgy as third party and moving on for the time. I think based off the roles either third party would have some form of stop vote/can’t be voted off ability.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:21 am

You have to have the keen Mafia sense to grasp the broad subtlety of the effectiveness of my posts. I won't hold it against you that you fail to see the bountiful fruit from a tree that is yet a seed.
I laughed at this, I found it - :haha:
Michelle wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:58 pm Wilgy feels town.

I don't know about anyone else, not enough inputs
This is fast esp for Michelle - what gives chick?
Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 pm What's everyone's opinions on yeeting a no-show for Day 1?
Looking for reactions much? obv is obv. Sorry.
;)
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 15

Post by sig »

Simon looks to be within his Civ meta
Falcon seems good so far, but we should know by day 2 or 3
LC interaction regarding the Falcon/Simon debate was very weird I also wasn’t a fan of the vote low/no shows.

Roxy seems to be posting more than last game when she was mafia so that’s a good look.

I don’t like how many town read Lime has at this stage but that isn’t necessarily mafia.

Syn pinged me can’t recall why.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

sig wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:04 pm
The open night I understand it's Wilgy's ability and it's so townie that it makes me happy the chop failed.
what makes it towny lol
Well Epi said this was old school, and old school a yeet *stop* was a town role, and a yeet *switch* was a wolf role.

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:24 am Idk if it's OGI but I kinda doubt Epi would create a maf role that just stopped themselves from being yeeted. Feels a bit...idk more bastard-y than normal?

I’m pegging Wilgy as third party and moving on for the time. I think based off the roles either third party would have some form of stop vote/can’t be voted off ability.

seen this after my last post and wanted to say- on other sites I have played on the only Day save was for a godfather mafia type role. So I agree with sig 3rd party or mafia is likely.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Simon wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:19 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 pm What's everyone's opinions on yeeting a no-show for Day 1?
If we choose to play by that, then your options (so far anyway) would be motobot, Abigail Sophia, dunia, and lorab. Let me know if I am missing someone.

Also, I keep finding a lot of "intuition" and "gambler's fallacy". This tells me that some people are struggling to find anything useful to say. But then again, this is still just the beginning of the game, and I'm sure it can be hard to go off of something when there isn't much to go off to begin with.

But personally, intuition and gambler's fallacy are not something I usually go off of, especially at the start of something like this.
Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:20 pm
If we choose to play by that, then your options (so far anyway) would be motobot, Abigail Sophia, dunia, and lorab. Let me know if I am missing someone.

Also, I keep finding a lot of "intuition" and "gambler's fallacy". This tells me that some people are struggling to find anything useful to say. But then again, this is still just the beginning of the game, and I'm sure it can be hard to go off of something when there isn't much to go off to begin with.

But personally, intuition and gambler's fallacy are not something I usually go off of, especially at the start of something like this.
Are they better or worse than nothing? :grin:
Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:30 pm

By "a lot", do you mean the twice?

IIRC TonyPrime brought up the gamblers fallacy, and I brought up intuition...what other mentions of these terms did you see?
I asked Tony what his intuition told him, and he gave a couple of answers to that. I took "a lot" to mean "general attitudes of which those things were an example".

This soft interrogation of Simon looks both pointless and predatory. [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
You both simply asked questions - something we do in mafia to figure stuff out. Why is falcon predatory and not you?

Simon and Abagail are both young treading softly and softball questions are the right way to go imho.

LC's push of falcon here feels odd.

Syn wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:17 pm haha, yeah, falcon, what a dweeb, doing that to simon

i totally wasn't about to do the same thing
you are making me laugh this game - thanks :workit:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

motobot wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:48 pm Yeah, D1 I usually don't have anything to go off of other than gut feeling. Same applies here, so all I can do at the moment is vote and hope.
motobot wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:49 pm That being said. [VOTE: Long con] aubergine

so very pingy..... How many games have you and LC played together?

leetic wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:20 pm Thread is still way too quiet. I'll give minor townleans to Michelle and falcon for now, but that's about all.
Came in to pad your post count but did not add ANYTHING of substance. Why are you giving them townleans?
S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:02 am
motobot wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:48 pm Yeah, D1 I usually don't have anything to go off of other than gut feeling. Same applies here, so all I can do at the moment is vote and hope.
Having reread without reactions, this is the thing that sticks out the most to me. What did your gut tell you? Was it just random, was it becasue he had votes?

I think this is the sketchiest vote in the thread so far.

I am gonna drop a vote on [VOTE: motobot] aubergine for now. I am going to go back and reread him in the Hungry game, where he was bad, and see if he made this kind of vote there.
sketchier than leetic's or Porscha's? I found all three problematic.
LoRab wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:27 am I find myself agreeing a lot with SVS.

Also, just noticed your location, and it made me giggle. I’m also imagining a big lawn with little man statues all over it.

dammit I am feeling the same inre: SVS. Agreeing with her almost 100%.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:35 am Willy’s a wolf
who is willy?

I have 3 more pages but I have a meeting first be back around after.
;)
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 209
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:00 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:41 am Legit the only person I can like have any positive thoughts on besides Porscha is Leetic and it's only because he tried doing something.

So yeah the bar is very very low.

explain what exactly leetic tried that you basically town'ed him for it.
He voted someone. Like I said in a later post, the bar was low because next to nothing in the game was done at that point.
Now the game has gotten more developed but Leetic hasn't done anything since and now I don't have him in my towns anymore.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 67

Post by S~V~S »

@Roxy
Yes because iirc Motobots vote was the third. Abigail’s vote on Wilgy was even sketchier imo, but that vote hadn’t been made when I posted about motos vote.

Leetic was also sketchy but it wasn’t a pile on. “Random” or “vibe” pile ons always strike me as sus.

I thought Porschas was a joke at the time. Although in retrospect, TSPs “Willy is bad” “oh wait maybe not” “his posts are bad” “ maybe not” thing yet leaving his vote on Wilgy was also mega sketch.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:44 pm

IIRC TonyPrime brought up the gamblers fallacy, and I brought up intuition...what other mentions of these terms did you see?
I asked Tony what his intuition told him, and he gave a couple of answers to that. I took "a lot" to mean "general attitudes of which those things were an example".

This soft interrogation of Simon looks both pointless and predatory. [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
You both simply asked questions - something we do in mafia to figure stuff out. Why is falcon predatory and not you?

Simon and Abagail are both young treading softly and softball questions are the right way to go imho.
Well, that's kind of the answer to your question. I didn't think that putting Simon's feet over the flames to get right to the bottom of exactly how much "a lot" is,and just how Wolfy it makes him if we find out he is deceiving us about how many times "intuition" was said, was really "softball". And like I said, I thought it was odd as well when I read it, but Idecided it didn't matter and leeway was appropriate. Then falcon went the other way.

And I don't even really care about that any more. I was trying to get some things going on a very quiet Day 1, and falcon's thing irked me enough to use that. It is 100% true that asking questions and probing is good for Day 1, and falcon could easily be Town. Several people have felt he is acting like his Town self after that interaction with me, and if that's true then I'd be happy with those results.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:05 pm
Is it obv tho? You may or may not be in the minority of people who got that. I've seen a couple of ""LC wants to yeet low posters" kind of talk out there. :haha:
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:21 am

You have to have the keen Mafia sense to grasp the broad subtlety of the effectiveness of my posts. I won't hold it against you that you fail to see the bountiful fruit from a tree that is yet a seed.
I laughed at this, I found it - :haha:
Michelle wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:58 pm Wilgy feels town.

I don't know about anyone else, not enough inputs
This is fast esp for Michelle - what gives chick?
I don't understand the bolded but I think you questioned the read.
When I have an impression especially early in the game I am always posting it and see what feedbacks I receive. Here I had 2 opinions telling that Wigly having funny posts is not AI, and that's a thing we can analise later depending on flips.

If your intention was different, please ask again

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:44 pm

LC's push of falcon here feels odd.

Syn wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:17 pm haha, yeah, falcon, what a dweeb, doing that to simon

i totally wasn't about to do the same thing
you are making me laugh this game - thanks :workit:
Can you reformulate the coloured sentence?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:54 pm
Is it obv tho? You may or may not be in the minority of people who got that. I've seen a couple of ""LC wants to yeet low posters" kind of talk out there. :haha:
If the question was a reaction test, do you have a conclusion based on it?

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Epignosis »

You have 50 minutes to submit your Night actions!
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:06 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:54 pm
If the question was a reaction test, do you have a conclusion based on it?
No... it's not a scientific process, it was a conversational push.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 143

Post by Syn »

i like the cut of roxy's jib
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The thread has been locked while I prepare the Night post. Stand by.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also @Roxy re leetics vote, it was sus, yes, but it was also sloppy. He said LC had 2 posts, but when leetic voted he actually had 5. It's a small thing, but I just hosted bad leetic, and bad leetic is pretty careful. His vote felt more off the cuff for me, and "off the cuff" isn't a thing I associate with bad leetic.

It's not "OMG he's towncore" but it's enough for me to find his vote less sus than motos.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OOPS! Sorry Epi I saw it was locked just as I hit post
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: The Avengers [Day 2]

Post by Epignosis »

YOU COULD SAY TODAY WAS NOT HIS DAY

Dr.Wilgy survived the automotive recklessness perpetrated by a gang of unruly youngsters.

He did not survive the head shot from the sniper camped out in a tree house.

DR.WILGY HAS BEEN KILLED.

IT IS NOW DAY 2. YOU HAVE UNTIL THE DEADLINE TO CALL THE COPS!
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:44 am
what makes it towny lol
The night talk is a nightmare for mafia, because town can talk and find each other. I always think that someone who choses to give an open night it's town

What wouldn't be towny from your pov?
Can you clarify your point here? Do you mean that Epi is civ because he created the game to have open nights?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The main page has been updated.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:48 am
what makes it towny lol

Interesting, I didn't know.
I like the old school mafia but I started to play later when more 'modern' stuff were implemented in the games
it’s not so much a matter of “modern” rather the influence of mafia fora other than those for which this site developed (which had very little influence from those sites
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

sig wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:04 pm
what makes it towny lol

Why?
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

can someone explain how "old school" mafia works please

we're not getting flips?

ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

RIPIYWG Wigly!
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Syn wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:44 pm can someone explain how "old school" mafia works please

we're not getting flips?
Only on lynches. Not on night kills.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

I'm fairly used to playing flipless, and it's pretty obvious that Wilgy was town anyway. Might want to look at his ISO.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:54 pm SO we have 2 types of Wilgy voters.

Brad and TSP attempted to justify it when there wasn't really any justification needed. Porscha and Abigail Sophia didn't.

AS's activity is 'fine' for someone who didn't justify. I don't have the numbers to know if there was anyone pushed out of the lead when AS voted or not, if someone knows that'd be useful.

Porscha I'll need to ISO for activity. The vote becomes worse the more attentive/opinionated Porscha has been this game.

Brad's kinda the worst of them? There was no iso to read on me, so the justification is crem. Even the sheeping of Porscha's vote which was described as just an RVS vote that didn't move is crem.

TSP I can see a town thinking 'well they aren't on my mind so wolf?' the backtracking checks out there from that perspective. I don't know if I expect W TSP to make up a reason to vote me when none is needed. In other words, is still crem, not as bad as Brad crem, SHOULD ISO for activity.
This post looks the worst for Brad, though I'm not sure Brad is the type to kill those who suspect him (though I've played three games with w!Brad, in two we were in opposite threads and the third he was in a hydra mainly driven by the other head). The other suspicions could be argued out of, so I'm not sure that those alone would be reason for a kill.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Wilgy didn't really comment on anybody other than his voters, which means there is little we can really get from the flip (on Wilgy's end, at least). Perhaps wolves were concerned about Wilgy having a special ability since he didn't die yesterday, maybe they wanted a kill town would get little information from (though the latter interpretation is a bit questionable, as I believe most people have mentioned Wilgy by now?)
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

what makes it towny lol

There are a few ways this could have happened, for instance there could have been a governor, Wilgy could be deathproof, or there could be shenanigans with secret voting and tie mechanics. I'm not sure why a governor (besides Wilgy himself) would feel that Wilgy was particularly worth saving bassed on his D1, though.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

We should probably get things started here, so [VOTE: Brad] aubergine. You can't go wrong with voting the main suspect of the guy that just got killed. His "I totally regret not switching my vote" thing also does not look good; why would you regret it if you didn't know Wilgy was town?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:58 pm We should probably get things started here, so [VOTE: Brad] aubergine. You can't go wrong with voting the main suspect of the guy that just got killed. His "I totally regret not switching my vote" thing also does not look good; why would you regret it if you didn't know Wilgy was town?
dunno if this is pre-existing bias but this feels awfully convenient

ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Syn wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:20 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:58 pm We should probably get things started here, so [VOTE: Brad] aubergine. You can't go wrong with voting the main suspect of the guy that just got killed. His "I totally regret not switching my vote" thing also does not look good; why would you regret it if you didn't know Wilgy was town?
dunno if this is pre-existing bias but this feels awfully convenient
As does this. Actually want to engage with my viewpoints?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Ended up being a useless yeet since it just cleared Wilgy...and really nothing else and the dude was just killed.

And no I wouldn't kill Wilgy he isn't that big of a threat to me.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like trying to say this in the nicest way possible but the dude isn't as active or as scary of a player that I'd instantly night kill, even if he was mech cleared.

There's plenty of others here that I'd consider threatening to me if I was mafia against them that I'd kill over Wilgy.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

And yeah kinda agreeing with Syn here that your vote on me is pretty convenient, especially since I've been pinging you and calling you out to do shit. Which your only thing to do is to look at the night kill, see one read that the dead guy was making, and vote that.

Like I've seen you be way more into games and actually interrogating people to do shit during games.

Where is that, here?

@leetic
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: Leetic] aubergine

Until you actually play the game like a normal player.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:46 pm I'm fairly used to playing flipless, and it's pretty obvious that Wilgy was town anyway. Might want to look at his ISO.
Why do you think that was obvious?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Who is Brad?
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Abigail Sophia »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:46 pm Abigail Sophia didn't actually comment on me but voted for me. Curious.

@Abigail Sophia, why did you click on me?
When I voted, you and Long Con were tied. I didn't want my vote to not matter.

The only person I had any suspicions of was Moto (because he accused LC for seemingly no reason) I didn't want Long Con to be ejected just because of that

I don't know you very well but others were commenting on how you made "wolfy posts" I didn't see it myself but I decided to go with the crowd

I made a mistake and I am sorry
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

LoRab wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:02 pmWho is Brad?
Me
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Abigail Sophia »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:56 am I wish to know thoughts from @Abigail Sophia @motobot @Roxy
What do you want to know?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:37 pm And yeah kinda agreeing with Syn here that your vote on me is pretty convenient, especially since I've been pinging you and calling you out to do shit. Which your only thing to do is to look at the night kill, see one read that the dead guy was making, and vote that.

Like I've seen you be way more into games and actually interrogating people to do shit during games.

Where is that, here?

@leetic
I know you can do better than making a lame OMGUS. Where is that here?

Also, am I the only one getting 500 errors from this site?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Abigail Sophia wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:06 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:56 am I wish to know thoughts from @Abigail Sophia @motobot @Roxy
What do you want to know?
Well kinda need literally anything from you currently since a full day phase has gone by and there's enough content to dissect.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

leetic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:37 pm And yeah kinda agreeing with Syn here that your vote on me is pretty convenient, especially since I've been pinging you and calling you out to do shit. Which your only thing to do is to look at the night kill, see one read that the dead guy was making, and vote that.

Where is that, here?

@leetic
I know you can do better than making a lame OMGUS. Where is that here?

Also, am I the only one getting 500 errors from this site?
I started talking about you being suspicious first and pinged you to do shit.

You refused to do anything after that.

If anything you're the one with a lazy ass OMGUS.

Return to “The Job”