Death Note Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 302

Re: Death Note Mafia [NIGHT 3]

Post by Zombarella »

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:Nice work Zomba and yay we got one! Snowman, you are an enjoyable person, please continue to play.
Zomba? Hey! Who started the anti-Snowman sentiment?
You did. But I was key in the follow up. Ticker tape parade please :yay:
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:Nice work Zomba and yay we got one! Snowman, you are an enjoyable person, please continue to play.
Well Zomba was the most dramatic. But yes, nice work to you for starting the suspicion.
Drama is my spesheealitee!
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 1001
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Drama + Llama. The perfect combo.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 575

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Well Zomba was the most dramatic. But yes, nice work to you for starting the suspicion.
MP's post says they don't share BTSC by default, but some of the revealed role secrets show ways they can get BTSC. Snowman's role secrets have no been revealed yet, so we don't know whether he had BTSC or not. It's possible.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 675

Post by Epignosis »

boo wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
boo wrote:
Epignosis wrote:boo defended Snowman despite his view that active players should not be lynched over inactives.

Snowman was, for me, inactive.
Again, for the millionth fucking time, non-participants. Did Snowman post? Yes. Did Snowman vote? Yes.
Yeah, and you defended him, didn't you?
Which isn't relevant to what you're saying, because he wasn't a non-participant.
Oh?
boo wrote:So... would I like to see more from Snowman? Yes. But even if he wasn't a new player I would find the arguments for lynching him to be some serious grasping at straws. As it is... I have to question the motivation of people who want to lynch him, because I think many of them are the ones looking to bandwagon.
You discouraged people from voting Snowman. You encouraged the birdwithteeth lynch.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

thellama73 wrote:
Why are you asking me this? Is it because you get points for leading a lynch? I've mentioned this before....
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Zomberella12 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Why are you asking me this? Is it because you get points for leading a lynch? I've mentioned this before....
I didn't ask you. I asked juliets. I just wanted to bask in your reflected glory. :D
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

@MP - BTW, super good job on the flavor for that lynch post! Well done sir!
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Epignosis wrote:
boo wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
boo wrote:
Epignosis wrote:boo defended Snowman despite his view that active players should not be lynched over inactives.

Again, for the millionth fucking time, non-participants. Did Snowman post? Yes. Did Snowman vote? Yes.
Which isn't relevant to what you're saying, because he wasn't a non-participant.
Oh?
boo wrote:So... would I like to see more from Snowman? Yes. But even if he wasn't a new player I would find the arguments for lynching him to be some serious grasping at straws. As it is... I have to question the motivation of people who want to lynch him, because I think many of them are the ones looking to bandwagon.
You discouraged people from voting Snowman. You encouraged the birdwithteeth lynch.
I didn't say I didn't defend Snowman, I was correcting you, because you have an obsession with twisting my words in an attempt to make me look like a hypocrite. I was very clear I was talking about non-participants, and discussed the difference between that and a low poster. Every time you bring it up, you ignore that difference and ignore what I actually said.

And now you're trying to use it to gain cred.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

boo wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
boo wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
boo wrote:

Oh?
I didn't say I didn't defend Snowman, I was correcting you, because you have an obsession with twisting my words in an attempt to make me look like a hypocrite. I was very clear I was talking about non-participants, and discussed the difference between that and a low poster. Every time you bring it up, you ignore that difference and ignore what I actually said.

And now you're trying to use it to gain cred.
Uh-uh. You, sir, are the twister. I will show this tomorrow.

I maintained there is no credit to be gained in lynching a bad guy. I said that. But that doesn't mean I'm going to sit on my hands.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Guys, can I just take a victory lap for finally managing to be right in one of my relentless, single-minded campaigns? I really needed this win after the fiasco of Film Directors.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Guys, can I just take a victory lap for finally managing to be right in one of my relentless, single-minded campaigns? I really needed this win after the fiasco of Film Directors.
*Gives llama a cookie from S~V~S's corpse.*
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

*flicks a towel on llama's butt as he runs by*
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

*cheers happily for llama*

Oh and you too zombra. You helped too. ;)
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

But I might still kill you.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Zomberella12 wrote:Image

But I might still kill you.
:haha:

We were working so well as a team, and we were both right. Why the sudden antagonism?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kira kills whenever, so don't be shy about voicing your thoughts. Get them out there before you have a heart attack.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:Kira kills whenever, so don't be shy about voicing your thoughts. Get them out there before you have a heart attack.
I think I will probably dust off my Day 1 TH suspicion for tomorrow. His apologism for Snowman pings me something fierce, and I had other reasons to suspect him before that never fully went away.

Those are my thoughts.

Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Epignosis wrote:Kira kills whenever, so don't be shy about voicing your thoughts. Get them out there before you have a heart attack.
That sounds a little like a threat. But, I agree with you. I am a HUGE target. These names are suspected baddies for me: Zeek, DP, and Llama. No case this time, not even a weak one.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I'm not sure about zeek -but I do not have baddie feels for DP or llama yet.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
I think I will probably dust off my Day 1 TH suspicion for tomorrow. His apologism for Snowman pings me something fierce, and I had other reasons to suspect him before that never fully went away.

Those are my thoughts.
A Turnip Head lynch would not bother me at all.

Anyone else?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Zomberella12 wrote:
That sounds a little like a threat. But, I agree with you. I am a HUGE target. These names are suspected baddies for me: Zeek, DP, and Llama. No case this time, not even a weak one.
How are facts threats? Speak now. You may die tomorrow. That's a fact.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Story time! Let's read some of Zombrella's posts together, shall we?

First, I find this one extremely interesting. Zomba accuses me of being the role thta Snowman ended up being.
Zomberella12 wrote:This character fits the way Llama is acting. Didn't someone suggest that people might be getting points for being the first to vote? That would also fit.

Hitoshi Demegawa – A very greedy man who feeds off of publicity, Demegawa is director of Sakura TV. If L dies, Demegawa asserts himself as Kira’s spokesman and constantly rallies for Kira supporters to participate in various violent acts of protest. (Secrets)
Not sure what that means, but it's a weird coincidence, isn't it?

Next, Zomba made several posts accusing me of being bad (not quoted here) and justified her vote on the following grounds.
Zomberella12 wrote: I had to skip so many pages that I can't really comment on others' reasons. I did read all of Snowman's posts and many of Llamas. I think Llama's case was made too early and not based on strong evidence. However, Llama's actions against Snowman are what made me vote for Llama.
Remember that. She voted for me because I went after Snowman. This will come back later, so try to keep it in mind.

Zomba then suddenly flips and decides SNowman is bad, chasing after him relentlessly and soliciting my help. She then "hails my deductive powers."
Zomberella12 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:Epi probably won't like me saying it, but there is a civ role that cannot be lynched or NK'd (as far as we know right now). It is possible that he is good. Weird, but good. I am still going to vote Snowman.
I thought you said you wanted to talk to me about it first.
Oh yeah. I do want to talk to you! Maybe not first. But I'm sorry that I doubted you. You were right. Hail Llama's deductive powers.
As soon as Snowman is lynched, she flips back to suspecting me, even though her vote for me previously was based on my suspicion of Snowman. (I told you that would come back later.)
Zomberella12 wrote:
She gives no reason for her new suspicion of me.

Also, why are you a HUGE target? Why more so than anyone else?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Good points about Zomberella, Llama. I'm don't know what she would really gain from suspecting you again so quickly, so I'm thinking her feelings are genuine, but I'm interested to hear her reasons.

Why wouldn't a TH lynch bother you, Epi?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:Good points about Zomberella, Llama. I'm don't know what she would really gain from suspecting you again so quickly, so I'm thinking her feelings are genuine, but I'm interested to hear her reasons.

Because.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Ah.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

thellama73 wrote:Story time! Let's read some of Zombrella's posts together, shall we?

First, I find this one extremely interesting. Zomba accuses me of being the role thta Snowman ended up being.
Zomberella12 wrote:This character fits the way Llama is acting. Didn't someone suggest that people might be getting points for being the first to vote? That would also fit.

Hitoshi Demegawa – A very greedy man who feeds off of publicity, Demegawa is director of Sakura TV. If L dies, Demegawa asserts himself as Kira’s spokesman and constantly rallies for Kira supporters to participate in various violent acts of protest. (Secrets)

Next, Zomba made several posts accusing me of being bad (not quoted here) and justified her vote on the following grounds.
Zomberella12 wrote: I had to skip so many pages that I can't really comment on others' reasons. I did read all of Snowman's posts and many of Llamas. I think Llama's case was made too early and not based on strong evidence. However, Llama's actions against Snowman are what made me vote for Llama.
Remember that. She voted for me because I went after Snowman. This will come back later, so try to keep it in mind.

Zomba then suddenly flips and decides SNowman is bad, chasing after him relentlessly and soliciting my help. She then "hails my deductive powers."
Zomberella12 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:Epi probably won't like me saying it, but there is a civ role that cannot be lynched or NK'd (as far as we know right now). It is possible that he is good. Weird, but good. I am still going to vote Snowman.
Oh yeah. I do want to talk to you! Maybe not first. But I'm sorry that I doubted you. You were right. Hail Llama's deductive powers.
As soon as Snowman is lynched, she flips back to suspecting me, even though her vote for me previously was based on my suspicion of Snowman. (I told you that would come back later.)
Zomberella12 wrote:

I will say three things:
1) I am a mess - what some of you interpret as newbieness - is really just messiness - also I am forgetful.
2) I said that I am not going to give any reasons for my suspicions of MP, Zeek, and Llama. As a Detective I've been detecting. (I think this is going to bug Mata - sorry).
3) I think I'm a target because I led an attack against a Kira Supporter. If Kira finds out I'm civvie through that investigation thing, I might die. That's all.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Zomberella12 wrote: I will say three things:
1) I am a mess - what some of you interpret as newbieness - is really just messiness - also I am forgetful.
2) I said that I am not going to give any reasons for my suspicions of MP, Zeek, and Llama. As a Detective I've been detecting. (I think this is going to bug Mata - sorry).
3) I think I'm a target because I led an attack against a Kira Supporter. If Kira finds out I'm civvie through that investigation thing, I might die. That's all.
What "investigation thing" are you talking about?

Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Turnip Head wrote:Good points about Zomberella, Llama. I'm don't know what she would really gain from suspecting you again so quickly, so I'm thinking her feelings are genuine, but I'm interested to hear her reasons.

The when I voted for Llama it wasn't because he suspected Snowman, it was the REASONS that he suspected Snowman. Those still stand.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

thellama73 wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote: I will say three things:
What "investigation thing" are you talking about?
Sugarmama Eye Deal - that's all.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Zomberella12 wrote:

The when I voted for Llama it wasn't because he suspected Snowman, it was the REASONS that he suspected Snowman. Those still stand.
So to be clear, you think I am a Kira sympathizer who led a vocal lynch train against Snowman, thinking he was a detective, and I just got unlucky that he turned out to be bad? Is that a fair assessment of your opinion of me?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

What's your assessment of me, Llama? That I defended Snowman hoping he was bad, and I just got unlucky that he turned out to be bad?
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Matahari »

Zomberella12 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Story time! Let's read some of Zombrella's posts together, shall we?

Zomberella12 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:

I will say three things:
:hugs: It didn't bug me, it worried me. When I did that, I painted a target on myself and became the day 1 lynch or nk for the next 4 games I was in. It got very discouraging But, you seem aware of that (with the HUGE target), so I guess you are fine :biggrin:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:What's your assessment of me, Llama? That I defended Snowman hoping he was bad, and I just got unlucky that he turned out to be bad?
I think knowing is more likely than hoping. Otherwise, fairly correct.

Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

thellama73 wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:

So to be clear, you think I am a Kira sympathizer who led a vocal lynch train against Snowman, thinking he was a detective, and I just got unlucky that he turned out to be bad? Is that a fair assessment of your opinion of me?
Well...when you put it that way it sounds stupid. WIll it make you happy if I take you off my suspect list?
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

thellama73 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:What's your assessment of me, Llama? That I defended Snowman hoping he was bad, and I just got unlucky that he turned out to be bad?
@Llama - so now you are going to start building your super strong, not made up, convincing argument against TH? No? Well, then o wise one, who is your next target since you are so good at using your llama nose to sniff out baddies?
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

SNOWMAN! I see you on the thread. I miss you already. I wish you could still play. But you should have thought about getting lynched before you decided to support Kiras.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

This needs to be sig'd.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I disagree. I think it would be foolish to blindly follow two players after one correct lynch, especially in a game where the baddies don't know each other.

Of course I'll read their cases tomorrow, but I won't vote behind it unless I like it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 822

Post by DharmaHelper »

These results make me feel much worse about Snowman.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Zomberella12 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:

Well...when you put it that way it sounds stupid. WIll it make you happy if I take you off my suspect list?
Yes, please. :D

Zomberella12 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
@Llama - so now you are going to start building your super strong, not made up, convincing argument against TH? No? Well, then o wise one, who is your next target since you are so good at using your llama nose to sniff out baddies?
Maybe tomorrow. Tonight I am tired.

Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

This needs to be sig'd.
Yes. I needed a good sig.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Zomberella12 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

This needs to be sig'd.
Yes. I needed a good sig.
I prefer the TH one I have.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 822

Post by DharmaHelper »

I got a bit of flak for even mentioning the Shinigami eyes. However, consider this: Does DharmaHelper know the show? If he does, then his "If I remember rightly from the show" comment is just to make it seem like this knowledge isn't a Google away. He is bullshitting you, folks. He is feigning ignorance of things he knows. And that's a fact.
Quite the conspiracy you've uncovered there Epi. I saw Death Note in its entirety years ago. I don't feel like googling every little detail :shrug:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 542

Post by Ricochet »

BIH Snowman. Play better next time, ok?

Tfw getting no recognition for Snowman suspicions, just because he snapped at llama and bitched with his wife. :disappoint: Even the guy didn't pay attention to me. Kira take me already. :why:

So happy to have been included in the Remain In Light chorus. Wicked, MP :D

Wait...

Remain in Light...

Light...

:scared:

Be back later, but real busy today.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Spacedaisy »

Good lord I was gone for most of the day and this place went sideways. I have one major thought after the last seven pages or whatever...
zeek wrote:Forgot to reply to this due to EPIc posts.
bea wrote:
zeek wrote:My problem with Epi right now is that MM's case was good. It showed how inconsistent he has been and his responses have done little to convince me he's good. His tone, deflated and dejected, has however. So I'm back and forth on him.

Then we have Snowman. His responses don't seem genuine to me and he doesn't actually seem frustrated by all this, half-heartedly NO U'ing his detractors.

Still a fair amount of time before the lynch ends but, honestly, these guys may be aligned with Kira but I really doubt either is one.
If not them, who?
I don't know, I feel the Kira would be playing a very simple game not really drawing attention to themselves, so they could be hiding in half the players in the game. Based on aggressive and odd behaviour, I'd tentatively cross off a handful of players from the Kira list.
You could not be more wrong in my opinion. Act batshit crazy and it will make people think you are one if those bad Shinigami that no one can kill or an inactive Kira. No one wants to waste a kill on someone they don't need to or can't kill and why would a Kira waste a kill that he may need on someone he can't kill? The outrageous players are the ones who have a handle on this game right now. It's the rest of who are still trying to figure it out. Commence the crazy I guess...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 154

Post by zeek »

I speculate less than honourable motives from Zomb and she thinks I'm bad :rolleyes: Sorry, but if you're not going to give a reason for suspecting me or anybody else then I'm voting for you.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I've got a lot of cogitating to do today, but right now it's off to work. And maybe get some biscuits and gravy on the way there! Be back later, y'all.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:I've got a lot of cogitating to do today, but right now it's off to work. And maybe get some biscuits and gravy on the way there! Be back later, y'all.

Return to “Previous Jobs”