The Host (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
58%

Total votes: 12
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 3]

Post by LizKeen »

I want to apologize for losing my cool earlier. I heard Zayn was leaving One Direction and lost my mind.

(Just kidding, I really don't care.)

But I do appreciate people willing to consider alternate scenarios to me being bad. I won't be back for at least 12 hours so if you have questions of me I'll answer them then. Or, you know, if you want to get me lynched you've got all day to push that. :sigh:

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Post by LizKeen »

Oh and sorry Golden, It was quote fail. I had a lot of quotes I was working with.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

I am here and not silenced. I agree it is likely TH who has been silenced.Not sure if Liz's responses are making me feel any better, but am willing to consider others as well
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

Liz I am having problems thinking a bad team would be soo obvious. Which leads me to frame. Also way obvious. He'd ssplodes. Boom.

I don't think Zimbabwe is silenced since I don't think she has been here to pick up her PM if she was. I am much more inclined to vote her than you at this stage, Liz.

Ha ha that should be Zomba, but I left the autocorrect since its funny.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Awe I missed hed asplodes :(

Fixed
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Post by rabbit8 »

I want to vote for Zomba, Liz, then maybe one of these low posters.

I do not have Epi down as civvie, but I'm not willing to lynch someone helping try to find baddies, Liz.

You seem to back peddle on everything you say Liz and that is very incriminating IMO.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Elohcin »

Golden wrote:I dont think Mongoose said anything about it - we got to choose our items at the start without knowing what they did. She chose telegram.
Sophie - here is the polls thread where you can see who voted for what item. However, this doesn't mean that the items are still with these same players, of course. We have a baddie stealer, a civ stealer, and then items go to voters when a player is lynched as well.
Golden wrote:
If you are civ, you'd want to put the info you have out there now that you know you can't have the item stolen again or be killed for it.
Golden, what do you mean by this? Is there something that can be done that will make it so our item cannot be stolen and we cannot be killed for it?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote:Liz I am having problems thinking a bad team would be soo obvious. Which leads me to frame. Also way obvious. He'd ssplodes. Boom.

I don't think Zimbabwe is silenced since I don't think she has been here to pick up her PM if she was. I am much more inclined to vote her than you at this stage, Liz.

Ha ha that should be Zomba, but I left the autocorrect since its funny.
I'm not sure I want to give her a pass because the night actions may have been obvious. Her posts are super sketchy without even considering that. I am ok with either of these ladies. I don't think LC should be let off the hook yet either. He had a lot to gain by silencing TH. Whether or not this was a set up I do not know :shrug2:
Gro-oo-ovy
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Canucklehead »

I'm having a harder than normal time sinking my teeth into this game (I think games with added elements like maps and items are just too much for my peanut brain to process), but from what I'm gathering I would be comfortable with a zombra lynch. It seems like there are many potential ties to other players that might be observed regardless of which way she flips.
I'm less certain about LizKeen. I agree with Epi that the "case" against Vomps was basically an empty WOT, but I'm wondering if she isn't under some sort of "enthrallment" where she has to make a case on someone? I dunno if that's how that role works or not, but it's something to consider maybe?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 234
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

rabbit8 wrote:I want to vote for Zomba, Liz, then maybe one of these low posters.

I do not have Epi down as civvie, but I'm not willing to lynch someone helping try to find baddies, Liz.

You seem to back peddle on everything you say Liz and that is very incriminating IMO.
What is she backpedalling about?

If you don't think Epig is a Civvie, then what makes you think he's actually trying to find baddies?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Long Con wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:I want to vote for Zomba, Liz, then maybe one of these low posters.

If you don't think Epig is a Civvie, then what makes you think he's actually trying to find baddies?
Are these some sort of joke questions?

Read her posts, she is back peddling on a lot of things. I'm not your secretary. I f you don't think she is back peddling on what she has brought up I have to wonder about your sanity and or allegiance.

I don't have Epi down a civvie or indy or a baddie. I think he is looking for baddies as I agree with some of his thoughts. What's your point exactly?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Should I wait until you've had your coffee next time? Just saying Liz is backpedalling is very vague, I don't think it's a lot to ask for you to clarify your thoughts, especially after she just posted a large post.

My point on Epig is that he's my number one suspicion for being a baddie. So when I see you saying you don't think he's Civvie, but you don't want to lynch him because he's finding baddies, it raises my eyebrows.

You went very quickly from "I do not have Epi down as civvie" to "I don't have Epi down a civvie or indy or a baddie." Do you think we should read those two statements with the same meaning?
Sophie
The Mark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Sophie »

rabbit8 wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Are these some sort of joke questions?

Read her posts, she is back peddling on a lot of things. I'm not your secretary. I f you don't think she is back peddling on what she has brought up I have to wonder about your sanity and or allegiance.

I don't have Epi down a civvie or indy or a baddie. I think he is looking for baddies as I agree with some of his thoughts. What's your point exactly?

Im not your secretary :haha: :haha: :haha:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Long Con wrote:Should I wait until you've had your coffee next time? Just saying Liz is backpedalling is very vague, I don't think it's a lot to ask for you to clarify your thoughts, especially after she just posted a large post.

My point on Epig is that he's my number one suspicion for being a baddie. So when I see you saying you don't think he's Civvie, but you don't want to lynch him because he's finding baddies, it raises my eyebrows.

You went very quickly from "I do not have Epi down as civvie" to "I don't have Epi down a civvie or indy or a baddie." Do you think we should read those two statements with the same meaning?

What? Did you read her long post, or what? She actually back peddled on me in that post? Reading comprehension an issue?

I'm sorry was my clarification confusing to you? I don't have Epi down as anything. I don't know if he's a civve or anything else. I think he is baddie hunting. They two statements are not in anyway different.

I don't have Epi down as a civve.
I don't have Epi down as a civvie, baddie, or Indy.

Still the same with more clarification.

That is what you where asking for, was it not?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

LzKn rmvd pgnss’ psts frm cntxt. :eye:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

LizKeen wrote:
S~V~S wrote:And Jules, no one ever said Liz had a will. Or anyone but Zomba.

I got nothing now. :(

Epignosis wrote:Zmb & LzKn bth mssd vt.
I explained why I missed the vote. I wasn't even here. I did not get penalized.

I am so utterly frustrated with this game! People are picking and choosing which of my posts to bring up as it suits their needs. If I'm so bad who exactly are my teammates? Noone! Let me say this AGAIN..I wasn't trying to protect Zomba, I posted 2 or 3 pages back what I heard night 1 and I took it that the doctor was going to target Zomba's vote to make her look bad and set her up for a day 3 lynch. Later I realized this also could have been an attempt to make distance themselves from her. I would love to hear other opinions on how they would take it. As there seems to be a lot of legitimate suspicion on her I have no idea if we're falling right into their hands or not. Does noone care that what I heard flat out makes Turniphead's post about the doctor-to make MM look bad-a lie? Juliet, so much has gone on since I posted who I was originally suspicious of...remind me who you want my take on again. At this point it just appears I've made myself an easy lynch target and that sucks. If that succeeds and you all have to start saying my bad I would be taking a long look at Epignosis, Juliet's Coffee and Elohcin, TH and Vomp. (And sorry, I do apologize for mistaking your gender)
I'm not sure why you would suspect me LizKeen. I specifically said - twice - that I would wait for your responses before I made any decision about whether you were a suspect or not. This just looks like a list of people who have mentioned you. But tell me what you find suspicious or questions you have about me and I will respond.

As far as I can see all my questions of you have been answered.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

rabbit8 wrote:
Long Con wrote:Should I wait until you've had your coffee next time? Just saying Liz is backpedalling is very vague, I don't think it's a lot to ask for you to clarify your thoughts, especially after she just posted a large post.

What? Did you read her long post, or what? She actually back peddled on me in that post? Reading comprehension an issue?

I'm sorry was my clarification confusing to you? I don't have Epi down as anything. I don't know if he's a civve or anything else. I think he is baddie hunting. They two statements are not in anyway different.

I don't have Epi down as a civve.
I don't have Epi down as a civvie, baddie, or Indy.

Still the same with more clarification.

That is what you where asking for, was it not?
:rolleyes: Never mind.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I really don't know what you're looking for. If you think Epi is bad and come up with a good case I might listen as I don't have him down as a certain role of allegiance.

I do however think Liz is bad. Which would give me pause on voting for Epi. Though he did not claim Liz until after Golden did. If you think if after Liz comes up as a baddie I think it clears Epi, you would be wrong.

As I said, I don't have Epi down as a civvie. But I have not really looked closely enough to have him as a baddie or indy either. He plays a very vague game and if you have something, BRING IT UP. Stop the blah blah what do you think I have thoughts I'm not saying until I hear from you etc etc....Gah, its annoying.

:WTF:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I had a flat this morning and it's raining and etc, so....... :overreact:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Liz, though you made comments on some of Epi's points in general I don't see where you answered his case or Golden's few points about you. I'm still holding out until I hear your responses.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I've already laid out very clearly why I think Epig is a baddie. I believe he killed BR 1.0 on Night 1 in order to frame Metalmarsh. Although he was well aware of the recent history between MM and BR with regard to Night 1 kills, he chose to avoid mentioning what he knew about it. My (same) knowledge of that history led me to believe that MM did not and would not kill BR on Night 1 yet again.

While I was right about MM, Epig led the lynch train on him. It was a setup. I've stated all this before. Epig is a baddie, or he would have had something to say on the situation beyond a meaningless one-liner.

I'd rather lynch Epig to see if it clears Liz, than vice versa as you are suggesting.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Long Con wrote:I've already laid out very clearly why I think Epig is a baddie. I believe he killed BR 1.0 on Night 1 in order to frame Metalmarsh. Although he was well aware of the recent history between MM and BR with regard to Night 1 kills, he chose to avoid mentioning what he knew about it. My (same) knowledge of that history led me to believe that MM did not and would not kill BR on Night 1 yet again.

While I was right about MM, Epig led the lynch train on him. It was a setup. I've stated all this before. Epig is a baddie, or he would have had something to say on the situation beyond a meaningless one-liner.

I'd rather lynch Epig to see if it clears Liz, than vice versa as you are suggesting.
:ponder: It's something to consider for sure. I remember you mentioning this stuff but I don't remember you putting it all together.

I would like to hear some others weigh in on this train of thought and on Liz as well.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Also I would actually like to lynch Zomba before either Epi or Liz.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Yes, I'm well aware that you avoided that as much as you could. :eye:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

rabbit8 wrote:Also I would actually like to lynch Zomba before either Epi or Liz.
Agreed. The S~V~S case on her is pretty solid.

What if she's silenced?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
:confused:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

TH being quiet this long? Is there some way they could both be silenced?

If she does not post all day and TH does not who would fake it? Not sure but I doubt there are two silencer roles. Maybe an item could account for this?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:Also I would actually like to lynch Zomba before either Epi or Liz.
Agreed. The S~V~S case on her is pretty solid.

What if she's silenced?
I don't have a case on her, I have s theory. She has pinged lots of folks not just me.

I think its much more likely that TH is silenced. Do you have a reason to think she is rather than TH?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

She hasn't even been here since before the night ended to have picked up a PM
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

There's also a role that "enthralls" TWO players. It's one of llama's vaguely worded roles, so I'm not sure exactly what it means (I previously hypothesized that it could be a way of making two players interact in some specific way in the thread I.e. make cases on each other...put on a "show", but since it's a civ power I am now less inclined to think thy would be useful for the civs), so maybe it's a sort of silencing? Or a whisking away to a secret private chat? Or something?

...or maybe Z just hasn't checked in yet, like SVS suggested :shrug:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

rabbit8 wrote:TH being quiet this long? Is there some way they could both be silenced?

If she does not post all day and TH does not who would fake it? Not sure but I doubt there are two silencer roles. Maybe an item could account for this?
I would say Zomb would fake it since she is in the hotseat, and TH was not - I don't see any reason why TH would need to fake a silencing at this point.
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
You didn't suspect MM for killing BR, you suspected him because of his self-vote and my subsequent vote on him. You didn't think it was worth mentioning or thinking about the recent history between the two (which we both know you are WELL aware of) because you didn't want it to lead back to you.

It's like in Orson Scott Card's Ender's Shadow. The main character, Bean, is envious of Ender Wiggin and avoids attending any of the 'extra' Battle School classes that Ender is running. He gets called on obsessing over Ender, and he acts incredulous, saying "What do you mean? I'm not obsessed, I don't even go to his classes!" To which Graff replies "Yes, we've noticed. Not even one." And Bean realizes what they see, and thinks sheepishly, How utterly obvious.

That's you. You avoided the subject too much in order to look like you didn't do... what you DID do. Ya dun goofed this time, Epig, and it is utterly obvious.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I meant to add, that's a total paraphrase of the exact content of Ender's Shadow, but the meaning is accurate.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:TH being quiet this long? Is there some way they could both be silenced?

I would say Zomb would fake it since she is in the hotseat, and TH was not - I don't see any reason why TH would need to fake a silencing at this point.
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
You didn't suspect MM for killing BR, you suspected him because of his self-vote and my subsequent vote on him. You didn't think it was worth mentioning or thinking about the recent history between the two (which we both know you are WELL aware of) because you didn't want it to lead back to you.

It's like in Orson Scott Card's Ender's Shadow. The main character, Bean, is envious of Ender Wiggin and avoids attending any of the 'extra' Battle School classes that Ender is running. He gets called on obsessing over Ender, and he acts incredulous, saying "What do you mean? I'm not obsessed, I don't even go to his classes!" To which Graff replies "Yes, we've noticed. Not even one." And Bean realizes what they see, and thinks sheepishly, How utterly obvious.

That's you. You avoided the subject too much in order to look like you didn't do... what you DID do. Ya dun goofed this time, Epig, and it is utterly obvious.
Nh.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Long Con wrote:I meant to add, that's a total paraphrase of the exact content of Ender's Shadow, but the meaning is accurate.

I always hated Bean.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

rabbit8 wrote:
Long Con wrote:I meant to add, that's a total paraphrase of the exact content of Ender's Shadow, but the meaning is accurate.

I always hated Bean.
Nvr rd Crd. :blush:
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by blindfaeth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
blindfaeth wrote::pout:
No, go away, I want it. :D
no u! :meany:
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Bullzeye »

I have a ridiculous amount of stuff going on right now and people are dragging me into drama I don't want to be involved in, so mafia and fun in general apparently has to take a backseat for a bit. Hopefully I'll be around later or tomorrow but oh my god some people. Sheesh.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

I always hated Bean.
It's one of my favourite series.

I get that there is lots of evidence building on Liz, I don't know her as a player so it's hard for me to decide on her. I do think her case on Epig and Rabbit is weak at best. I would like to hear from Zomba at this time, where did she go?
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 260

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote:I was thinking that BR 1.0 could have been Gildrick too, like I think Golden said
Wasn't me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Elohcin wrote:
Golden wrote:
If you are civ, you'd want to put the info you have out there now that you know you can't have the item stolen again or be killed for it.
Golden, what do you mean by this? Is there something that can be done that will make it so our item cannot be stolen and we cannot be killed for it?
Elo, I just meant that if you had a good item, you wouldn't be saying what it did, lest the baddies kill you to get their hands on it. Like, LK is saying the ear horns let you hear some baddie convo. No way she lets on about that while she still has the horns.

But the moment they are stolen, they can't be stolen from you again (since you no longer have it) and the baddies won't kill you to get it (since they wouldn't get it).
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

I always hated Bean.
I'm not sure if this is an admission or a warning.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Zoms, LK, Epi... frankly I can see pros and cons to all of these votes.

I also really prefer to vote zombs because I think there is evidence pointing that way rather than just a gut feeling - in fact, I kind of feel as though the evidence is mounting up.

I can't see the post in the newspaper as the baddies framing zombs. Since if SVS had actually died I think we would be looking at that post in the paper as probably coming from llama. I guess it is a perspective we want to consider, but it's just not something I'm buying.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

One thing I wanted to mention about SVS' compelling theory about the newspaper article: much of the action in the recent RR game revolved around messages that were assumed to be from the host but we're actually written by players impersonating the host on both sides of the civ/baddie divide, and as a result much chaos ensued. This makes me consider the possibility that, if SVS' theory is correct, that perhaps at least one of the baddies was someone heavily involved in the RR game, most likely someone who lasted a fair while OR someone who kept involved by following along until quite late.
Zomba definitely fits the bill there. :nicenod:

Obviously this observation is not airtight. Impersonating host messages is hardly a new idea, and non-RR players could certainly have implemented it without being aware of its use in RR.....but I do think it's an interesting connection, and something to keep in mind if SVS is right about the article.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I I don't think it's even possible it came from llama. Can anyone think of a scenario which it makes sense to have come from llama? Even if he had forgotten about the buddha power before, he would have remembered it when he wrote the obit and would have just changed the article or pulled it off the newspaper. Like i said before I think you were dead on, SVS too, that the baddies wrote that article thinking they had killed SVS.

linki Canuck

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Yes juliets. But if SVS had died - would you have been able to see it as coming from llama?

That's my point. It didn't come from llama, but the reason I don't think it was a frame job is because I think we might have assumed it was from llama if SVS had died. Since, obviously, the baddies wouldn't have had a chance to see what the will said anyway yet...

As with MM yesterday, though, I think if Zombs is bad she is probably the millionaire, so I'm not intending to put a vote on her unless I can see the vote is going that way.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I do completely agree llama would have remembered the buddha's glow and/or removed the article when he did remember.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Pgnss thnks Glrck trgtd smn t gv hs wll t. Th prsn h trgtd ws th Blnd Bst, Crl vn Trsslr.

*rl chck*

f Pgnss s rght, ppl shld lk fr sddn cs md gnst smn. :nicenod:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Canucklehead wrote:One thing I wanted to mention about SVS' compelling theory about the newspaper article: much of the action in the recent RR game revolved around messages that were assumed to be from the host but we're actually written by players impersonating the host on both sides of the civ/baddie divide, and as a result much chaos ensued. This makes me consider the possibility that, if SVS' theory is correct, that perhaps at least one of the baddies was someone heavily involved in the RR game, most likely someone who lasted a fair while OR someone who kept involved by following along until quite late.
Zomba definitely fits the bill there. :nicenod:

Obviously this observation is not airtight. Impersonating host messages is hardly a new idea, and non-RR players could certainly have implemented it without being aware of its use in RR.....but I do think it's an interesting connection, and something to keep in mind if SVS is right about the article.
I thought it was meant yo impersonate the reporter role.I doubt llama would make a post using a role name, Gilfrick as the wills writer.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote:Yes juliets. But if SVS had died - would you have been able to see it as coming from llama?

That's my point. It didn't come from llama, but the reason I don't think it was a frame job is because I think we might have assumed it was from llama if SVS had died. Since, obviously, the baddies wouldn't have had a chance to see what the will said anyway yet...

As with MM yesterday, though, I think if Zombs is bad she is probably the millionaire, so I'm not intending to put a vote on her unless I can see the vote is going that way.
I will he happy to explain anything you need explained later, Juliets. After work.

Return to “Previous Jobs”