The Host (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
58%

Total votes: 12
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [NIGHT 5]

Post by fingersplints »

Long Con wrote:I got nothing. Perhaps fingersplints got the safe WITH a few items in it?

Nope just the safe
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

LizKeen wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Um, I aggressively pursued her until freaking Golden made me think I was wrong. It was like 5:30 AM, I came in the thread, and Zomba & Liz had lulled Golden into a sense of complacency. He said he did not think she was bad, I read her posts from that night and thought he might have a point. I did not trust my own gut, and I got burnt by her (and Golden). When you posted those two quotes from me that morning with Golden and Zomba and made the crack about my post, then my next post, you did NOT mention that they were 40 minutes or so apart. You also did not mention that it was like 5 or 6 AM and no one was here, lol.

But like I said, I have been very open. If you choose to ignore it, or not believe it because it would be more fun for you if i am bad, that's fine. But I am not bad, and I think you know that :)

I did not "lull" Golden into anything. You think I was working with Zomberella and then turned around and put the second vote on her? It would have made more sense for me to go along with Golden's "I think we can turn this lynch around" idea if that was the case. I don't buy into the whole "mafia could be throwing their teammates under the bus" theory, it has never made sense to me when it comes to an early vote. Later yes, I can see it, but in the first few votes almost a day before the lynch does not make any sense to me. Not unless they're the millionaire and even then that's pretty risky.

Wasn't fs the first vote for Epi?

I think I get what you're trying to hint at SVS but if that's the case why imply it was the item you had saving you rather than letting us think you were maybe Legga. Surely if that wasn't your role Legga wouldn't have minded people thinking it, until/unless someone tried to nightkill them. I've been baffled at the fact the mafia tried to kill you night 2 but then never pursued it again. The thing about Oliver Oliver is how does he know who he's talking to is telling him the truth?

I've been trying to get into Hedville but it's not letting me. I've been trying to find the Piano but it's not coming up in my searches. Did anyone ever play there? If so do you have a link? I know I stopped playing around 2009 or 10.

I'd like to put it out there my vote record is as such: I voted Zomberella Day 1. She wasn't the Millionaire so that would have pointless if I knew her role. bf/townie lynched.
Day 2, I missed the vote but I was pretty clear I wasn't on board with that MM lynch. MM /townie lynched
Day 3, I voted second for Zombarella (granted I was worried about myself) but she was lynched/mafia
Day 4, I thought that was a complete railroad of Sophie. I voted DP. He was n/k'ed so I assume he was townie but that was an odd kill. I wouldn't have been on board with it if I was mafia because he probably could have been easily lynched the next day.
Day 5, Voted 4th for Epi. It was a half-day until the vote-could have gone any which way. I posted my suspicion of him Day 2 and I never wavered from thinking he was probably mafia. Lynched/mafia.

I wasn't going to post that because I knew it would just be jumped on as WIFOM but I really got nothing much to lose at this point.
I did vote Epi first.

Thepiano is dead. Most of us played there, though I didn't in 2009. LC and a few others probably did.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

rabbit8 wrote:
Dom wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I did vote Epig :|

Yeah, but your defense of him was very....defensive.... :grin:
do u have any suspicious suspicions?

:haha:

I do still wonder about Canuklehead TBH. :smoky:

Linky: and you did not defend Zomba.....we know, you could just not make up your mind....we know, ad nauseam.
this doesn't remind me of last game, but then I thought canuck was a bit more vocal then normal in RR. I can see her being burnt out from it, but I would have thought she would have picked up now.
I'm still worried about dfaraday. I know I was wrong about the sophie connection, but his defense of that was just blowing it off (sure, if he was bad he would know she wasn't and it would be ok for him in the end) but he hasn't really posted enough for it to move past a "feeling" for me.
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

Replies in
fingersplints wrote:
LizKeen wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Um, I aggressively pursued her until freaking Golden made me think I was wrong. It was like 5:30 AM, I came in the thread, and Zomba & Liz had lulled Golden into a sense of complacency. He said he did not think she was bad, I read her posts from that night and thought he might have a point. I did not trust my own gut, and I got burnt by her (and Golden). When you posted those two quotes from me that morning with Golden and Zomba and made the crack about my post, then my next post, you did NOT mention that they were 40 minutes or so apart. You also did not mention that it was like 5 or 6 AM and no one was here, lol.

But like I said, I have been very open. If you choose to ignore it, or not believe it because it would be more fun for you if i am bad, that's fine. But I am not bad, and I think you know that :)

I did not "lull" Golden into anything. You think I was working with Zomberella and then turned around and put the second vote on her? It would have made more sense for me to go along with Golden's "I think we can turn this lynch around" idea if that was the case. I don't buy into the whole "mafia could be throwing their teammates under the bus" theory, it has never made sense to me when it comes to an early vote. Later yes, I can see it, but in the first few votes almost a day before the lynch does not make any sense to me. Not unless they're the millionaire and even then that's pretty risky.

I did not mean "lull" as in an actual literal effort on YOUR part; I meant it more on Zombas part. The three of you were here, though, all talking when I got here. And Golden was all, "Yay, it's a civvie party". You may or may not have been helping Zomba that way. I have to reread that AM, and probably right soon as both LC & Dom are reminding me that Golden is dead, and I will have to pull a few quotes.

And I am thinking Zomba, like Golden, had RL that would keep her away from the site for a while, becasue she was away for half the last day she had, and until yesterday, was gone pretty much since she died. I am not onsite 24/7, but I have a window open alot, and she has not been around.

Wasn't fs the first vote for Epi?

I think I get what you're trying to hint at SVS but if that's the case why imply it was the item you had saving you rather than letting us think you were maybe Legga. Surely if that wasn't your role Legga wouldn't have minded people thinking it, until/unless someone tried to nightkill them. I've been baffled at the fact the mafia tried to kill you night 2 but then never pursued it again. The thing about Oliver Oliver is how does he know who he's talking to is telling him the truth?

Re Oliver~ he does not know that; that is the risk of that kind of role. But every night he learns a bit more, and eventually can determine who is lying. I would like to tell him my story. He does not have to believe me.

The first night they could have pursued it was last night; no double targeting, so Night 3, I was off the table. And I have been taking some heat, so why would they try again? And if I WAS Legga, there is this:

RULES

1. No role outing of yourself or others. Role hint with extreme caution.

I am not afraid to cross a weakly drawn line or two, but pissing off the host is crossing a major line. The night post does not say I was the target the night there was no kill. I believe that I was the target. I blurted that out in the thread without thinking about it, and added a within the rules explanation for what i think happened. Are you saying that if YOU were Legga, YOU would have broken the rules there? Had the HOST said I was the target, I would not have offered an explanation. But he did not; I said it. I felt an explanation was needed. Just saying I survived an NK with no explanation given would have been role claiming, whether it was true or false. Since as far as I can tell, there is only one role with an automatic Night Protection.

I've been trying to get into Hedville but it's not letting me. I've been trying to find the Piano but it's not coming up in my searches. Did anyone ever play there? If so do you have a link? I know I stopped playing around 2009 or 10.

I have Grimmy on Facebook & IM; I can pass a message on to him if you like to reset your password for you. I loved every game at Hedville~ as a matter of fact, Bea & I are discussing rerunning a Hedville game or two here.

I'd like to put it out there my vote record is as such: I voted Zomberella Day 1. She wasn't the Millionaire so that would have pointless if I knew her role. bf/townie lynched.
Day 2, I missed the vote but I was pretty clear I wasn't on board with that MM lynch. MM /townie lynched
Day 3, I voted second for Zombarella (granted I was worried about myself) but she was lynched/mafia
Day 4, I thought that was a complete railroad of Sophie. I voted DP. He was n/k'ed so I assume he was townie but that was an odd kill. I wouldn't have been on board with it if I was mafia because he probably could have been easily lynched the next day.
Day 5, Voted 4th for Epi. It was a half-day until the vote-could have gone any which way. I posted my suspicion of him Day 2 and I never wavered from thinking he was probably mafia. Lynched/mafia.

I wasn't going to post that because I knew it would just be jumped on as WIFOM but I really got nothing much to lose at this point.
I did vote Epi first.

Thepiano is dead. Most of us played there, though I didn't in 2009. LC and a few others probably did.
I played the last full game there, Diamond Dogs Dogs & Cats. That was a fun game. Lorab put up some signups for the Princess Bride after that, but she could not get it filled up :(
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by blindfaeth »

I love being right :noble:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I did not defend him; I said I was not sure he was bad. And I was not. But I saw something in something LC said. I think he is wrong about TH, but between what he said & what MM said, I decided to reread him. That is the point of case making, right? To change peoples minds? Well, I changed mine. I felt it more likely that someone other than him would curse me that way, and read the cases with a more open mind. Plus him kissing up to me with those "time to defend" lyrics that he posted kinda pissed me off~
Why did you say I was bad, but list reasons to not vote Epig... why not vote me?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Everyone who ever played with Sophie thought she was bad. Then there were the people who did not think she was bad but voted for her anyhow.
Not me.

No. No. No. No. No.

Don't mind me, just relieving myself.

Btw, nice job everyone. Thank you for believing LC and myself.
this.
Long Con wrote:Putting the blame all on Golden for your turnaround is so... convenient.
Convenient that Golden is dead.
No, I am saying (and said previously, right around the time of the Zomba lynch) that I trusted Golden totally, and had i listened to him about BF, I would have backed off of him. Really, I blame myself for not trusting my own gut, but it is more fun to blame freaking Golden :) God knows it's hard enough to keep that guy humble :D

I am guessing I was wrong about something with you. You saw what I said about Epi? Well, it was my thought that you & Epi could not be teammates. Initially, I thought Epi was a civ becasue of the compliment Epi curse I got. I know it was a civ that sent it to me. I thought it was Epi, and that you were bad. When I reread some of the points on Epi, I decided that he was NOT a civ, so that made me think that you were.

But since you did not pick up that that was what I was saying up there, I am guessing you did not send it to me either, cause I think you would have known what i was saying, since it was aimed squarely at you :p
S~V~S wrote:
LizKeen wrote:I'll go look at Hedville when I get home.

We only have your word you were even cursed,and how did you know a civvie did it? The doctor has an ability? How were you silenced when you posted on Epi. Wouldn't silence trump everything?
You completely backtracked today and you flipped your opinion on Zombarella when she was in trouble.

FS, you suspect me, what about SVS?

I'm not worried, I don't think there's shoe-eating in my future.
I think Splints has made it clear she does not suspect me :)

And the Silence is a baddie power. They would not both curse & silence someone, would they? The host allowed me to meet the conditions of the curse and also the silence in that I could not talk about anything other than the curse, and could only make the minimum number of posts required by the curse, 5.

And this host does not think that one trums the other, he obviously thinks all targets are equal :)

Linki ~ there you go. I thought Epi sent me the Compliment Epi curse. But in retrospect, I can think of a few others who would find that amusing :) Civvie Others.

That Post^^

Linki you were :)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Stoners 3!
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

We never did run Stoners 2. I am considering tweaking Stoners 1 & replaying it here, putting it in the next poll. That was the most fun I ever had hosting, even with the Reset ha ha
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

i was considering the original 1 and the redux 2. That could even fit the theme - "Stoners....3?" Hahaha
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Wow! I had not thought of it that way, I just think of it as 1.1, lol. That was such a noob hosting error. But yeah, it kinda was 1 & 2
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Vompatti »

:rip:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Bullzeye »

Glad everyone was right about Epig! :) I still think Liz could be bad and will probably continue to look at her tomorrow. Voting Wabash!
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 369
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm starting to become paranoid that TH is the millionaire and vomps keeps voting him to give him power.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm starting to become paranoid that TH is the millionaire and vomps keeps voting him to give him power.
What do you think happens when the millionaire gets more power? Maybe his vote becomes more?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

juliets wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:I don't know what SVS is anymore. I guess I'm currently sitting on the fence with her. Although I'm still leaning towards her being bad.
bwt, what stands out for you as evidence she is bad? I am reading her as civ this game but want to make sure I am looking at both sides of the issues.
Certainly! Let me pull some quotes for you.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Dom knows how I feel about distancing.

Feelings can change .......... :shifty:
:nicenod:

Linki
Exactly, and mine did. About Zomba, not distancing.
Alright.

But the results of this lynch might affect how I feel about you changing your mind on Zomba.

Linki: HELLS YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH :dance:

Linki2: Absolutely, Bullz. Major save attempt right there.
This is right after the Zomba lynch. SVS mentioned that she had re-read Zomba's argument that morning and it had made her do a 180 on Zomba (from bad to possibly good). So her changing her mind the way she did was what started it. It didn't feel genuine to me and still doesn't.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Also, how is Zomba being bad mean that Vomps might not also be bad?
Why does Zomba being bad mean that Vomps is bad?
S~V~S wrote:It doesn't mean that. I never said that. But her being bad does mnotb make him good.
:huh:

Then what does it mean?
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:It means he could be bad or good. This isn't rocket science.
So then you can't decide which he is?
I smelled BS here. I don't think SVS is obtuse (far from it), so I think she might have been worried about how the Zomba lynch made her look. So she's intentionally being indirect here. And yet, when I pointed that out to her...
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:It means he could be bad or good. This isn't rocket science.
So then you can't decide which he is?
Wow that is quite the misinterpretation of what I said. What I said was that just because Zomba was bad does not make Vomps good. You and Dom are taking a simple remark and twisting it into something it is not.

And Rabbit, I am not bad, and furthermore, I think you know it.
So if you had to lean good or lean bad right now for Vomps, which would it be?

I'm not twisting your words against you. All I've done is pull direct quotes and asked questions. How is that twisting?
...apparently that means Dom and I "are taking a simple remark and twisting it into something it is not".

So yeah. That's the main gist of why I don't feel good about SVS. And I still don't.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Dom wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I really think SVS is civ friendly this game.
I think I buy her story too.

tbh I think I buy it. I'm a bit nervous because I think her focus on me, but then justifying not voting Epig was weird though. :/ IDK
Out of curiosity, what made you change your mind on SVS?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Nice deflection to Golden there. ;)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm starting to become paranoid that TH is the millionaire and vomps keeps voting him to give him power.
What do you think happens when the millionaire gets more power? Maybe his vote becomes more?
That's one possibility.

Another one I thought about is that every vote against him lets him steal an item. That might help explain the unaccounted items.

Then again, all the safecrackers knew Epignosis had a safe, so he could be an easy target in that regard.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:

I'm pretty sure golden thought he was to blame too
Gro-oo-ovy
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I've been wondering about this too. With Vomps being the one to vote him, it's a really good cover too.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

fingersplints wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

I think he did, yeah. But given Golden is dead now, this feels a bit too...convenient to me.

I'd really like to hear something convincing from the people who think SVS is civ/civ-friendly. Because I feel like I can only see one side of this and would like to be able to examine other perspectives.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Dom wrote:

tbh I think I buy it. I'm a bit nervous because I think her focus on me, but then justifying not voting Epig was weird though. :/ IDK
What do you mean?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

I think he did, yeah. But given Golden is dead now, this feels a bit too...convenient to me.

I'd really like to hear something convincing from the people who think SVS is civ/civ-friendly. Because I feel like I can only see one side of this and would like to be able to examine other perspectives.
I'll try and convince you later if I am still around. :)
Gro-oo-ovy
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm getting just as tired of his votes for me as you are. :suspish:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:
I'm getting just as tired of his votes for me as you are. :suspish:
I know I suggested everyone vote for you on Day 2, but he really seems to enjoy it. :haha:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Dom wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Dom wrote:

What do you mean?
Well when you said you buy her story, I thought you meant you're leaning civ on her. Are you now or does her not voting Epig still make you unsure of her or think she's bad?
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Post by rabbit8 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Dom wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Dom wrote:

What do you mean?
Well when you said you buy her story, I thought you meant you're leaning civ on her. Are you now or does her not voting Epig still make you unsure of her or think she's bad?
SVS voted for Epi.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

rabbit8 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Dom wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Dom wrote:

What do you mean?
SVS voted for Epi.
Oops. I didn't see the word "justifying" in there.

I can't words today. :disappoint:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

BWT-- I am conflicted on SVS.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

S~V~S wrote:OK, if Eloh, his wife, and Juliets, the gentlest Mafia player I know, can vote for him, so can I.

Sorry Epi, I thought you might have sent me that Compliment Epi thing, but I don't think you did.
Okay. So that's SVS' post about voting for Epig.

@Dom: Is the bolded part where you think she justifies not voting for Epig? Or is it in another post entirely?

Linki: Alrighty then.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

My boss told us to go home early today. I'm missing three PMs. The sooner I get those, the sooner I can get the post up and go drinking!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:My boss told us to go home early today. I'm missing three PMs. The sooner I get those, the sooner I can get the post up and go drinking!
Drink he couldn't combat but he knew he was no sinner. :beer:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler Polls

Post by thellama73 »

Where to, champ?

Poll runs till Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:25:32 pm

Archer Ave.
rabbit8 (19)
6%

Clark St.
fingersplints (4), Dom (11)
11%

Dearborn St.
No votes

Randolph St.
LizKeen (3), Canucklehead (16)
11%

Wabash Ave.
Turnip Head (5), juliets (6), S~V~S (8), Long Con (9), birdwithteeth11 (10), Metalmarsh89 (12), Black Rock (13), Bullzeye (15), Bass_the_Clever (17)
50%

22nd St.
Vompatti (14), DFaraday (18)
11%

The circus on the outskirts of town.(Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
thellama73 (1), Epignosis (7)
11%

Total votes : 18
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Day 6

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 6]

Post by S~V~S »

Really?

Worst baddies ever, Day 6, and the only actual civvie they killed came back, lol. In my opinion of course Image

@Llama~ if a team is eliminated, will the thread be told?

RIP, Splints.

So who are we gonna lynch?
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 117

Post by LizKeen »

RIP Fingersplints. I could never get a read on you. I thought you were bad for pushing the Sophie lynch, then good for being an early Epi voter. Than you defended SVS so I didn't know what to think.

SVS, what civvie came back? And I wasn't implying you role claim about being lynched. My thought was if you had said nothing I think people would have just assumed you were Legga and left it at that.

Can someone repost the poem? I can't read it on my phone.

No way am I selling a vote, but I'd be willing to buy those ear tubes back.

If MM is on to something I'd be up for a Vompatti lynch today.

More lost than Oceanic Air Flight 815
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I have a funny feeling that I may be the only scapegoat today. Not sure why I think that ... :ponder:

Since there is a theory that Vomp is voting TH becasue TH is the Millionaire (not a theory I subscribe to, tbh, like at all, I think it's a horrible theory) I suggest we lynch Vompatti. And see how that works out for us. Or maybe we could lynch me. Then you could see that what I have been selling is true, and then maybe you could look for real baddies.

But really, I would like to start with Vomp.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:I have a funny feeling that I may be the only scapegoat today. Not sure why I think that ... :ponder:

Since there is a theory that Vomp is voting TH becasue TH is the Millionaire (not a theory I subscribe to, tbh, like at all, I think it's a horrible theory) I suggest we lynch Vompatti. And see how that works out for us. Or maybe we could lynch me. Then you could see that what I have been selling is true, and then maybe you could look for real baddies.

I would certainly not like to lynch you. However... Vomp, I still don't think is bad. Just because of the Zomb lynch. 14 votes for either one, and people think both might be bad? I dunno. I could still see a Liz lynch, if you're up for that?
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

I'm not up for that! But it doesn't seem as anyone is paying me much mind anyway. I was up for an SVS lynch until FS got killed. Now I'm not sure. Vompatti has been 0 use this game.

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Being useful and being a civvie are two entirely different things though.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 234
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

RIP, Splintsy, if it's any consolation, I trusted you for the most part.

I feel like it's something I've seen in a game before... a baddie killing the very Civvie that trusted them the most as a way to trick the other Civvies.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote: @Llama~ if a team is eliminated, will the thread be told?
You'll find out, or maybe you won't. :feb:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:RIP, Splintsy, if it's any consolation, I trusted you for the most part.

I feel like it's something I've seen in a game before... a baddie killing the very Civvie that trusted them the most as a way to trick the other Civvies.
That's ridiculous. Stop.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Elohcin »

RIP FS.
Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I have a funny feeling that I may be the only scapegoat today. Not sure why I think that ... :ponder:

I would certainly not like to lynch you. However... Vomp, I still don't think is bad. Just because of the Zomb lynch. 14 votes for either one, and people think both might be bad? I dunno. I could still see a Liz lynch, if you're up for that?
I would get behind a vomp lynch. The way Epi reacted to the Zomb lynch really caught my eye. And now that we know Epi was bad bad bad....I think Vomp may be too.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
LizKeen
Stool Pigeon

Post by LizKeen »

Bullzeye wrote:Being useful and being a civvie are two entirely different things though.
Ok, what is it about Vompatti's post that you're finding civvie?

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

LizKeen wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Being useful and being a civvie are two entirely different things though.
Ok, what is it about Vompatti's post that you're finding civvie?
His posts are the usual Vompatti stuff. They say little about his alignment IMO. As I've said at least two or three times, I just think based on the way the Zomb lynch went down that it's unlikely they're both bad. I'm not saying he's some bastion of goodness who we should all aspire to be more like, I just doubt that the guy's a baddie :shrug:
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Post by rabbit8 »

RIP FS.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

RIP FS :rip: See you in the next game!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

RIP FS. I have a had a hell of a day today, I'll gather my thoughts for tomorrow. I'll have to vote tomorrow as well because I won't be around at all Sunday.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I feel like I suddenly have some big shoes to fill. :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”