The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 12)

Moderator: Community Team

Can Someone Finally Die?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Bass 2.0
No votes
Black Rock
No votes
DFaraday
20%
FZ.
33%
Long Con
No votes
MetalMarsh89
No votes
Sophie
No votes
Devin the Omniscient
No votes
I...Iiii...I'm Still Alive (Host, Mod, Nons)
47%

Total votes: 15
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 672
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 1)

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:My vote is going to Llama, not that it will matter much for now, for playing the "just like Civvie Llama in X-Men" too hard. I also thought that the post about other ways Llama is "acting too Civvie-Llama" was a good read.
I don't think he is bad.
S~V~S wrote:Turnip Head, I thought I asked this but it could be I forgot~ did you still want to be Epis sidekick?
I'm pretty sure he already signed the contract. Does that mean we have to lynch TH first?
thellama73 wrote:Okay, so the knock against me is that people think I am trying too hard to act civvie. I get that. But at least I am not trying too hard to be bad like Bullzeye!
I spit all over my keyboard. :haha:
Epignosis wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:No no, I did the math you guys.
Ohm doesn't want to have children, does he?
He's your mafia wife. It's up to you to take him and make babies.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm thinking about joining the llama voters, but I still have the morning to decide. I don't really suspect anyone else who has votes, and Llama's case on Bullzeye seems superficial, even by Day 1 standards. And I think thellama knows more about themonkey than he'd like us to think. I think he knows too much. But I'm gonna sleep on it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 245

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:Since it has been touched on already, and even though I was trying to be tactful, I will just spell it out.

I got lynched in HSK the day before spring break started for us. I had no Mafia during spring break (I'm sorry- I don't consider LMS Mafia), and was bummed. Flash had been in sign-ups for weeks. Eloh signed up so her pouting husband could have something fun to do. I decided I would kill her Night 1 if I could, or, if that couldn't happen, I would try to get her lynched.

That's right. My wife loves me, and I'm trying to kill her.

With her having no knowledge or interest in the theme, I figured that she would commit herself if she had BTSC, and I would have left her alone (well, in that case, I still might have Night killed her, but I can't).

I say this because I'm not trying to play the Eloh expert, distract you from talking about me, be mean-spirited by going after my wife Day 1, or whatever else I've been accused of doing. She has a gazillion cakes to make, and she signed up so I could play.

That's my hidden agenda.

Thus, here I am trying to remove a player who probably is not vested in this, and who I do not think has BTSC (and is therefore unlikely to be one of the six Old Rogues), and I'm the one with the most votes.

The irony is not lost on me. :meany:

Addendum. :hug:
Not sure what I think of this, it rings true. She sounded hounded when she signed up. From the way this reads to me, it sounds like the two of you discussed this before the game started?

I still think you were trying to distract from the looking for a sidekick thing, but whatever. Not sure if I will change my vote, or who I will change my vote to, maybe to Elo if she is so unhappy being here.

As for Llama, I think he only does this stuff to amuse himself (i can visualize him with a neat glass of bourbon, sitting at his desk, snickering to himself about Morlocks & Monkeys) when he does not have BTSC~ but BTSC or lack thereof does not mean much in this game, at least not this early. Especially with the tildes. It could also be as LC says, that he is leaning on an example of overt civvieness in his past.

I have no clue what he's talking about with Bullz. Then I never see Llamas cases, they never seem serious to me.

If I do change it, it will be from phone at work, and will probably be close to a drive by.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Timmer was looking to play, maybe he could replace her?
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 16

Post by fingersplints »

If Elo doesn't want to play she should be replaced. It's only Day 1. I don't want to risk losing a valuable civvie role. I think it would have been more fair to the host for him to have cut a role then to lose a more important role for this reason.

I'm considering voting Epi now. I don't like that he is pushing this.
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I just looked, this thread was opened Sunday at 7:45, Timmer tried to sign up Sunday at 3:48. There was a willing replacement if Epi wanted to play so bad, and Elo did not.

I kinda am not as sure I buy that story anymore. Splints is right; this seems like a desperation play to me.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I feel like his original reason to lynch her didn't take so he switched to this. I do believe that as a spouse he was willing to do this because she doesn't want to play, but I don't trust his motivation at this point.
Gro-oo-ovy
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

This is a quick rush post as I started to catch up but then got summoned to the library. May come back and add more later.
thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:I didn't need to defend, I was on the attack. You're being nonsensical. How did I do a no u? I pointed out something suspicious you did and suspected you for it. The very definition of a no u is that you suspected me first.
I said people are taking jokes too seriously. You seemingly saw that as "BF is a baddie because he's questioning Epi" and then said "Oh, are you and Epi teammates again then?". That to me looks like a pre-emptive NO U just in case I decided to build a case against you later on. Which I still don't plan on doing, just in case you're worried.
I definitely don't think you have BTSC with Epi, because if you did he would be telling you to ramp down your defensiveness.
I'm always defensive. Especially when faced with incredibly ridiculous accusations.
So are you saying you do have BTSC with Epi?
No. I'm obviously not saying that. One because it isn't true and two I wouldn't be stupid enough to say it if it was. I'm saying that between your armchair psychology gig and BF... doing whatever BF is trying to do... I'm amazed at what crappy reasons people are coming up with to try and make me out to be bad.
blindfaeth wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:I see what you're saying. He has definitely been over the top. I just don't believe that they genuinely think he is the best candidate for their vote at this point.
Who do you think would be the best candidate at this point?
Bullz or Epi. That doesn't mean everyone else has to think the same way. I just don't think their suspicion of llama over someone else is genuine.
To be honest this definitely sounds like you expect people to think the same way. If FZ suspects Llama, she suspects him. He is trying too hard to look like he did in X-Men. I don't think that alone makes him look bad, but I can see why someone else would.
thellama73 wrote:Okay, so the knock against me is that people think I am trying too hard to act civvie. I get that. But at least I am not trying too hard to be bad like Bullzeye!
I've never said I'm trying to be bad? That would be ridiculous.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 119

Post by blindfaeth »

Lol but you did say you always play your baddie game :p
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:And I had my reasons for voting FZ. even if I was wrong. :p
Holy shit y'all! It must be mighty cold in hell right now, I never thought I would ever see those words!
FZ. wrote:BF, if you'd rather find my suspicion of him not genuine, rather than this obvious lie, then I'd say either you're logic is very bad, or you're bad.
Yeah, I am feeling BF being civ less and less as time goes by. He totally mischaracterized your case against llama...

Re: Epi/Elo, I suspected that he was doing exactly what both he and his wife have said he was doing. I have done the same to Alex when I knew he needed to be putting his attention somewhere other than mafia.

I'm going to put my vote on Bf right now.... We'll see if anything changes my mind.
I disagree that it was a case lol. Idr if you were in the last game llama just hosted. But SVS hounded me for mischaracterizing her cases against me. And I ended up getting lynched day 1 as civ. Apparently it's something I do, oversimplify. But that's what it boils down to in my eyes and I think it's a weird reason to vote llama.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

blindfaeth wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:And I had my reasons for voting FZ. even if I was wrong. :p
Holy shit y'all! It must be mighty cold in hell right now, I never thought I would ever see those words!
FZ. wrote:BF, if you'd rather find my suspicion of him not genuine, rather than this obvious lie, then I'd say either you're logic is very bad, or you're bad.
Yeah, I am feeling BF being civ less and less as time goes by. He totally mischaracterized your case against llama...

Re: Epi/Elo, I suspected that he was doing exactly what both he and his wife have said he was doing. I have done the same to Alex when I knew he needed to be putting his attention somewhere other than mafia.

I'm going to put my vote on Bf right now.... We'll see if anything changes my mind.
I disagree that it was a case lol. Idr if you were in the last game llama just hosted. But SVS hounded me for mischaracterizing her cases against me. And I ended up getting lynched day 1 as civ. Apparently it's something I do, oversimplify. But that's what it boils down to in my eyes and I think it's a weird reason to vote llama.
:eye:
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

FYI I think the "I couldn't sleep" intro is just as weird as LCs "so I was thinking about epis case on elo"... They're both just adding in extra unneeded emphasis on the rest of their post IMO.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Lol stick that crusty eyeball somewhere else
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MR, has anyone asked for a replacement?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

blindfaeth wrote:Bullz or Epi. That doesn't mean everyone else has to think the same way. I just don't think their suspicion of llama over someone else is genuine.
Here you say you want people to vote Bullz or Epi, but you go on to say not everyone has to think this way.

But then you continue and say that their suspicion of llama or someone else is not genuine.

Well which is it? How do you feel? Can others have suspicion of someone else and be genuine or must they vote how you wish them to in order to be considered genuine by you?
;)
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 353

Post by FZ. »

I just read Epi's post and all those following. I too wonder why not just let Timmer replace her, or anyone for that matter. Also, since he admitted that he doesn't necessarily think she's bad, would civvie Epi really let a non baddie die just like that? Also, like SVS and Splints said, I can see him using this as a manipulation, because if he's a baddie and is taking her down in a lynch, he can then kill someone else during the night, if he even has a NK. Maybe that's his was of making her think he isn't bad.
I'm not sold on this theory, but the fact that he's willing to let someone who he doesn't know is bad, die, makes me think he doesn't really care if the civvies win.

Epi, can you please explain why you have no problem getting a possible non baddie lynched, instead of trying to replace Eloh?

Between llama and Epi, I'm still more worried about llama, but I have about 2 more hours to decide.

linki: BF, he was wording it to make it look like a brilliant discovery. No, I don't buy it. Sorry
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Roxy wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:Bullz or Epi. That doesn't mean everyone else has to think the same way. I just don't think their suspicion of llama over someone else is genuine.
Here you say you want people to vote Bullz or Epi, but you go on to say not everyone has to think this way.

But then you continue and say that their suspicion of llama or someone else is not genuine.

Well which is it? How do you feel? Can others have suspicion of someone else and be genuine or must they vote how you wish them to in order to be considered genuine by you?
Of course, you can suspect whoever you want. All I'm saying, I think the non case on llama is crap.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Ok but you reall didn't answer my question but I am assuming that no you would not find them genuine if they followed their own case.

Why are you being so defensive of llama?

FZ - Tbh when Epi hosts he never mk's non players and instead replaces them as soon as he is asked to otherwise they roll along without doing anything. I do not understand why heis so willing to lead a lynch on Elo (who by his words does not want to play) instead of getting her replaced. It goes against everything I Know about Epi inre: to replacements/nonplayers.
;)
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Roxy wrote:Ok but you reall didn't answer my question but I am assuming that no you would not find them genuine if they followed their own case.

Why are you being so defensive of llama?

FZ - Tbh when Epi hosts he never mk's non players and instead replaces them as soon as he is asked to otherwise they roll along without doing anything. I do not understand why heis so willing to lead a lynch on Elo (who by his words does not want to play) instead of getting her replaced. It goes against everything I Know about Epi inre: to replacements/nonplayers.
Believe it or not I have a role in mind for him already. Could be wrong.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 136

Post by thellama73 »

I wish to make a clarifying remark on my "trying to sleep" comment that FZ has called a blatant lie. I wasn't literally lying in bed, unable to fall asleep because of mafia. I was very tired and would have dropped off at once if I could have gotten to bed in the first place. What I meant by the comment was that I was running around trying to take care of various things late at night when I would rather have been sleeping. Every time I thought I was finished and about to get into bed, I would remember something else I had to do, and be forced to put off slumber for another few minutes, which I found irritating. On one such attempt, Bullzeye's post roared into my head like a freight train and I felt an immediate need to respond to it, which prevented me sleeping until I made that post.

I apologize if I was unclear on this.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

blindfaeth wrote:FYI I think the "I couldn't sleep" intro is just as weird as LCs "so I was thinking about epis case on elo"... They're both just adding in extra unneeded emphasis on the rest of their post IMO.
It's called an introductory statement. The purpose of such a statement is to let the reader know what you plan to talk about. I guess you could call it "unneeded emphasis" if you want. I could go through most posts in this game and shave off "unneeded" words if we want posts to be as simple as possible.
blindfaeth wrote:Lol stick that crusty eyeball somewhere else
I just thought it was eyeballable that you are trying to claim Civ by referring to a time when you got lynched as a Civ in a previous game for "oversimplifying", when Llama is under fire for a very similar reason. :nicenod:

I'm going to switch my vote to BF for now. Since he wants to paint himself up to be like Llama while calling the very reasonable case against Llama a "non-case", I'll give him the attention he's looking for. I doubt he'll die even if he gets the most votes anyway.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 13

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Won't have time to catch up before the vote. Going with my strongest suspicion for where I was when I was caught up yesterday: Epig.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

bf - you have role in mind for llama and Day 1 has not even ended? Color me flabergasted. I find that hard to swallow tbph.

Llama - your explanation of your - I couldn't sleep comment made you look worse imho.
;)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Long Con wrote: I doubt he'll die even if he gets the most votes anyway.
Why do you doubt he 'll die?
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote: Llama - your explanation of your - I couldn't sleep comment made you look worse imho.
That's fine. I just thought it was worth expanding on since FZ misunderstood what I meant.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

fingersplints wrote:
I don't think anyone will die in this lynch because Magenta is pretty likely to stop the lynch. I might as well stop being coy about it. I'm pretty sure I have her secret figured out.

Magenta – She is a former love interest of Wally West and has magnetic abilities. She can prevent one lynch during the game. If she does, she will gain BTSC with the Detectives.

If I were Magenta, I would stop the Day One lynch and get my BTSC with the Detectives ASAP.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Epignosis »

fingersplints wrote:If Elo doesn't want to play she should be replaced. It's only Day 1. I don't want to risk losing a valuable civvie role. I think it would have been more fair to the host for him to have cut a role then to lose a more important role for this reason.

I'm considering voting Epi now. I don't like that he is pushing this.
It's Mafia. You always risk losing a valuable civilian role when you vote. Nature of the beast. Do you think Elohcin has a valuable civilian role?
S~V~S wrote:I just looked, this thread was opened Sunday at 7:45, Timmer tried to sign up Sunday at 3:48. There was a willing replacement if Epi wanted to play so bad, and Elo did not.

I kinda am not as sure I buy that story anymore. Splints is right; this seems like a desperation play to me.
It's the truth. It's why I mentioned reading between the lines.

Little while... (Replacement)
bea (4), MovingPictures07 (16), nijuukyugou (18), DisgruntledPorcupine (33)
12%

There were four people who signed up to be replacements. Evidently, Eloh didn't asked to be replaced. Unless I'm on a team with an inactive, I don't ask the host to replace other people.
FZ. wrote:I just read Epi's post and all those following. I too wonder why not just let Timmer replace her, or anyone for that matter. Also, since he admitted that he doesn't necessarily think she's bad, would civvie Epi really let a non baddie die just like that? Also, like SVS and Splints said, I can see him using this as a manipulation, because if he's a baddie and is taking her down in a lynch, he can then kill someone else during the night, if he even has a NK. Maybe that's his was of making her think he isn't bad.
I'm not sold on this theory, but the fact that he's willing to let someone who he doesn't know is bad, die, makes me think he doesn't really care if the civvies win.

Epi, can you please explain why you have no problem getting a possible non baddie lynched, instead of trying to replace Eloh?

Between llama and Epi, I'm still more worried about llama, but I have about 2 more hours to decide.

linki: BF, he was wording it to make it look like a brilliant discovery. No, I don't buy it. Sorry
Uh, no- I didn't "admit that I don't necessarily think she's bad." What I said was that I think it's highly unlikely she's an Old Rogue, making it more likely that she's a New Rogue. That's manipulating what I said.

Tell me, do you KNOW if someone is bad right now?
Roxy wrote:FZ - Tbh when Epi hosts he never mk's non players and instead replaces them as soon as he is asked to otherwise they roll along without doing anything. I do not understand why heis so willing to lead a lynch on Elo (who by his words does not want to play) instead of getting her replaced. It goes against everything I Know about Epi inre: to replacements/nonplayers.
Eloh is the one who needs to asked to be replaced. I don't asked to replace other players.

++++

Consider this: Eloh practically admitted that she doesn't have BTSC, meaning my assumption about her is true. If my math is correct, then she is unlikely to be an Old Rogue.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The point was you said you decided to NK/lynch her before the game even started. SO with that thought in mind, when Timmer tried to sign up after roles went out, you stuck to that idea rather than suggesting to her that Timmer take her role?

Not buying it. Although if LC is right, it won't matter.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Soneji »

Only up to page 24 at the moment but my thoughts so far:

-Llama talks in a manner that speaks of self-interest and nonchalance, traits that are more associated with mafia who have more knowledge and vested interest in their individual performance over that of a townie who should care more about the group.

-Longcon's post on the indies is one of those flagstone posts mafia makes, that look contributive yet really say nothing of value. What he said about them was obvious to the general public on top of being rather pointless even if it wasn't.

-Epi's hunt on Elo seemed rather silly to me and a long-winded, ill contrived distraction. Being suspicious based off of meta about out of game talk but only narrowing the list of who she could be to three of the six Old Rogues and a large number of other roles that the Old Rogues don't need to take care of to win is rather pointless. Its process of elimination gone out of whack.

-Ace made a good point about SVS giving a preemptive defense while passive aggressively accusing Epi.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:The point was you said you decided to NK/lynch her before the game even started. SO with that thought in mind, when Timmer tried to sign up after roles went out, you stuck to that idea rather than suggesting to her that Timmer take her role?

Not buying it. Although if LC is right, it won't matter.
Even after Eloh confirmed what I was saying a minute before I posted? Wow.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 70

Post by rabbit8 »

Leaving family drama out of mafia would be nice, thanks. I have a wife/kids for that shit. Do not sign up for games you don't want to play. :nicenod:

Now, I still think LC is being a baddie bitch, or Grodd/ other Indy role. So, crusty morning :eye:

Lama, meh. Could be one or the other.

Bullz, I think possibly bad? Not sure yet.

I think BF seems bad, like a baddie.

It's day 1, boring, and SVS and BR are annoying. :nicenod: :P :P
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
I don't think anyone will die in this lynch because Magenta is pretty likely to stop the lynch. I might as well stop being coy about it. I'm pretty sure I have her secret figured out.

Magenta – She is a former love interest of Wally West and has magnetic abilities. She can prevent one lynch during the game. If she does, she will gain BTSC with the Detectives.

If I were Magenta, I would stop the Day One lynch and get my BTSC with the Detectives ASAP.
Wouldn't that mean that the Detectives have BTSC already? :confused:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Epignosis wrote:
FZ. wrote:I just read Epi's post and all those following. I too wonder why not just let Timmer replace her, or anyone for that matter. Also, since he admitted that he doesn't necessarily think she's bad, would civvie Epi really let a non baddie die just like that? Also, like SVS and Splints said, I can see him using this as a manipulation, because if he's a baddie and is taking her down in a lynch, he can then kill someone else during the night, if he even has a NK. Maybe that's his was of making her think he isn't bad.

Uh, no- I didn't "admit that I don't necessarily think she's bad." What I said was that I think it's highly unlikely she's an Old Rogue, making it more likely that she's a New Rogue. That's manipulating what I said.

Tell me, do you KNOW if someone is bad right now?
Roxy wrote:FZ - Tbh when Epi hosts he never mk's non players and instead replaces them as soon as he is asked to otherwise they roll along without doing anything. I do not understand why heis so willing to lead a lynch on Elo (who by his words does not want to play) instead of getting her replaced. It goes against everything I Know about Epi inre: to replacements/nonplayers.
Eloh is the one who needs to asked to be replaced. I don't asked to replace other players.

++++

Consider this: Eloh practically admitted that she doesn't have BTSC, meaning my assumption about her is true. If my math is correct, then she is unlikely to be an Old Rogue.
No, I don't KNOW who is bad, but even if we rule out a BTSC, it doesn't make her more baddie. Unless you think independent are more baddie, which would contradict what you said in the DN mafia. How is it in the interest of the civvies to lose a non baddie? Even if we don't know who is bad, shouldn't you go by who is acting bad and just let Eloh do what she wants to do until you're more sure about her?

Also, if she signed as a favour to you, when you saw that Timmer was looking to play, you could have suggested it to her, not to the host.

So while I can understand you were trying to help her, I don't understand why you'd do it over the best interest of the civvies instead of finding better ways to solve this....Unless she told you she was bad and asked you to get her lynched, which I hope isn't the case.

That said, SVS is very fast to look at it in only one way. I don't remember her being that narrow minded, like nothing anyone says will matter. Same goes for Splints. So one of them could be bad.

linki: I was also under the impression they didn't have it, which is why I said Eloh could also be a detective and didn't understand why Epi was ruling that out. Did I miss something?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 30

Post by AceofSpaces »

I voted for S~V~S for reasons I've previously stated.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Self voting. Will catch up on layover. But not sure if I'll land in time to change vote.
Pov: you reading my takes
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote:Self voting. Will catch up on layover. But not sure if I'll land in time to change vote.
XD

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
fingersplints wrote:

Indeed it would.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Elohcin »

Turnip Head wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Turnip Head!!!!!

What are you doing still playing this game? Your Champions game starts soon. :nicenod:

:P
I'm giving this game everything I've got until the Champs game starts, at which point I inevitably won't have time for anything else :P
So we need a separate thread (if we don't have one already) for your championship game updates. A place for links to the game you are currently playing and a place for someone with more time than I have to write about how you are doing (like a sports commentator) so we can all read about it and show our support. Is anyone planning on following TH throughout this endeavor and have time to do something like this?

Don't remember who, but someone asked the host if anyone has asked for a replacement. I have.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Voting llama. His explanation about how he was going around the house doing things, did nothing for me.

I won't be here until the end of the day, so I guess this is my final vote
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Mister Rearranger »

S~V~S wrote:MR, has anyone asked for a replacement?
Yes. Just PMed Timmer to see if he's still willing to.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Soneji wrote:-Longcon's post on the indies is one of those flagstone posts mafia makes, that look contributive yet really say nothing of value. What he said about them was obvious to the general public on top of being rather pointless even if it wasn't.
I disagree that my post said nothing. I was responding to the post directly above - blindfaeth's last sentence said we would be "waiting to see who the Independents side with", and I saw that as an inaccurate way of looking at things. BF seemed to be viewing them as a group who could make decisions together, but since they don't have BTSC, there isn't really a concept of "seeing who they side with".

I don't think that's nothing, I think it's something worthwhile to bring up. And that was just my first two paragraphs, in the third I brought up the "S" of BTSC in the secret parts of the roles... and if you don't think that held any value, then we just have different views on the game, I guess.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Here is a link to the post Soneji was talking about.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Thanks LC. I wasnt sure if it was something you read in the roles or in bf's posts that made you think that. I don't really see your suspicion of bf

Epi I am not sure why you linked me to that post of Elo's in your question to me. Can you explain what point that was supposed to make? I do not know what role Elo has and if it is important or not, but it could be.
I doubt you were trying to make me feel any better about you, but you haven't so I will be voting you now

Sorry to see you go Elo, but I am glad to see you being replaced rather then lynched for that when others want to play :) I have a hard time playing multiple games as well, but somehow always get sucked into it lol
Gro-oo-ovy
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
fingersplints wrote:

Indeed it would.
Then if that's true, Eloh would not be a detective or Magenta either. :ponder:
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Soneji »

Long Con wrote:
Soneji wrote:-Longcon's post on the indies is one of those flagstone posts mafia makes, that look contributive yet really say nothing of value. What he said about them was obvious to the general public on top of being rather pointless even if it wasn't.
I disagree that my post said nothing. I was responding to the post directly above - blindfaeth's last sentence said we would be "waiting to see who the Independents side with", and I saw that as an inaccurate way of looking at things. BF seemed to be viewing them as a group who could make decisions together, but since they don't have BTSC, there isn't really a concept of "seeing who they side with".

I don't think that's nothing, I think it's something worthwhile to bring up. And that was just my first two paragraphs, in the third I brought up the "S" of BTSC in the secret parts of the roles... and if you don't think that held any value, then we just have different views on the game, I guess.
I missed it being a response post as I skimmed through that post of BF's given interlaced quotes, its also not above your post using 20ppp . Its more understandable as a post clearing up a misconception. I wouldn't toss out the idea of some of the survivors playing pro-mafia but at this early junction its not an issue, which is rather what BF was saying.

The S thing I can't make much comment on. I have no experience with an open role list where the important details of most roles abilities are layed out and revealed ala Wheel of Fortune. On NF we either have open role lists with certain abilities being hidden and only known to the player with the role/host or we have a closed set-up.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Effective immediately, Timmer is replacing Elohcin.

Thanls for helping to fill the roster and get this game started Eloh! Much appreciated. :)

Welcome Timmer!
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Soneji wrote: -Llama talks in a manner that speaks of self-interest and nonchalance, traits that are more associated with mafia who have more knowledge and vested interest in their individual performance over that of a townie who should care more about the group.
Hi, Soneji!
We haven't played together before, but I am looking forward to getting to know you. My training is in economics, so I am always concerned with self-interest and incentives. I also have a notoriously nonchalant way of conducting myself. I hope you will come to know and love this about me.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Welcome Timmer! Should we lynch you right now, like Epignosis wants to?

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 135

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Hey timmer and Soneji welcome to the game.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 135

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

LLama are you going to keep your vote on bullz?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.

Return to “Previous Jobs”