Total votes: 13
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 60

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY TWO

Post by Ambray »

He-Man wrote:
Ambray wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:Hello, just checking in.

The recent developments have made me really comfortable with my vote for Epig, so I'm hoping for the best there. :blush:

I know MP & Ambray were asking for my opinion of Boogs. FWIW I was with him in his apartment yesterday from 4 until 11ish, and any time we were catching up in the thread/posting, he wasn't deliberating in baddie chatrooms. For whatever that's worth. So any theories, etc etc is all him during that time period, he had no coaching or whatnot.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I always have this image of couples that play mafia...

Awkward dinner table conversations, "Oh, what were you doing on the computer just now?" "Nothing."
lol. That 'nothing' is really them sending in the kill for the person they've just said 'nothing' too. :D
"Darling, what's for dinner tonight?" "Perhaps you can go ask your teammates who you plotted with TO KILL ME!!" :haha:
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Ambray wrote:
He-Man wrote:
Ambray wrote:

The recent developments have made me really comfortable with my vote for Epig, so I'm hoping for the best there. :blush:

I know MP & Ambray were asking for my opinion of Boogs. FWIW I was with him in his apartment yesterday from 4 until 11ish, and any time we were catching up in the thread/posting, he wasn't deliberating in baddie chatrooms. For whatever that's worth. So any theories, etc etc is all him during that time period, he had no coaching or whatnot.

Awkward dinner table conversations, "Oh, what were you doing on the computer just now?" "Nothing."
lol. That 'nothing' is really them sending in the kill for the person they've just said 'nothing' too. :D

"Darling, what's for dinner tonight?" "Perhaps you can go ask your teammates who you plotted with TO KILL ME!!" :haha:
I wish I was close with someone who would have even the slightest interest in this game. :p
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Zany Dex »

Ambray wrote:
He-Man wrote:
Ambray wrote:

I have th perfect death story for you in true blood it involves you lying on a sun bed....
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Boogs »

Ambray wrote:
He-Man wrote:
Ambray wrote:

actually, the other day BF was like, "I have some things to do at home before I come over and get gas." So I reply, "Like talk to your Baddy teammates? Uh huh...." Lmao!
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Elohcin hasn't posted since last night and I was wondering why the poll hasn't closed :ponder:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Ambray wrote:

LOL, during MOTU, I had to make sure not to ever enter my baddie chatroom while I was over at Daisy's house, so it restricted me to only certain times I could even be in there.

Thanks for your input though, BF.

He-Man wrote:I think llama and snow dog need to be looked at if epig comes back bad, Boogs not sure. I'm finding his posts confusing tbh that's not a good thing IMO. No disrespect Boogs it's just how Isee your posts.

I'm getting civ vibes ATM from BWT
Thanks for the input. Do you think llama and Snow Dog are the only two that need to be looked at (after Elohcin) as being mafia, or do you have anyone else on your radar?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ambray wrote:
Oh, and this image is totally accurate, Ambray, I do that to Daisy all the time. Lol. Only kidding, of course.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

He-Man wrote:
Ambray wrote:
He-Man wrote:
Ambray wrote:

I have th perfect death story for you in true blood it involves you lying on a sun bed....
So kind of you, babe. :daisy:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 126

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:I was just looking at the roles again and noticed the Spider. Does anyone think it is significant that no one was insanified today? Presumably the spider was just role blocked, but there may have been missing PMs, meaning that he may be an inactive player.

@Kate: Were there missing PMs from last night?
Might also mean he was Indiglo~

And each game is different, so comparing this situation on Day Two to MOTU is somewhat disingenuous.

So is saying I have "tunnelvision" for suspecting the same person two days in a row. I really feel that Llama is bad! not sure how that is tunnelvision, any more than those thinking Epig is bad 2 days in a row is tunnelvision. This is why I hate Jargon-y names like "tunnelvision" and "bandwagon" etc. because they are ways to put a baddie spin on normal mafia-playing behavior, and to make people look bad for nothing.

I have to do a quick reread and catch up Image I just got home from work, and Yay, lots of discussion.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

EBWOP:

That random line:
That civvie SVS said:
And each game is different, so comparing this situation on Day Two to MOTU is somewhat disingenuous.
was in reference to this quote, which i somehow thought i quoted, but did not. Sorry for that.
thellama73 wrote:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Roxy wrote:Epig and llama - this is just Porcu's playstyle.
It may be his playstyle, but it doesn't mean he is good.
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote: Talk about a really sudden vote. :O
Talk about another one.

*Votes DP*
Any reason you're targeting me in particular? Not any other lower posters?
Yes, I don't trust you.

Regarding targeting low posters in general. We just had a vote in the MOTU thread in which only four of the twelve survivors posted because of everyone's aversion to voting for low posters. I don't like thta kind of endgame, and I don't want the same thing to happen here.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 27

Post by LittleTiger »

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I was just looking at the roles again and noticed the Spider. Does anyone think it is significant that no one was insanified today? Presumably the spider was just role blocked, but there may have been missing PMs, meaning that he may be an inactive player.

@Kate: Were there missing PMs from last night?
Might also mean he was Indiglo~

So is saying I have "tunnelvision" for suspecting the same person two days in a row. I really feel that Llama is bad! not sure how that is tunnelvision, any more than those thinking Epig is bad 2 days in a row is tunnelvision. This is why I hate Jargon-y names like "tunnelvision" and "bandwagon" etc. because they are ways to put a baddie spin on normal mafia-playing behavior, and to make people look bad for nothing.

I have to do a quick reread and catch up Image I just got home from work, and Yay, lots of discussion.
I only used the term "tunnel vision" because that is how you have described yourself when going doggedly after the same person in other games. I am not saying you are wrong about llama... and I am not saying MP is wrong about you. I was merely offering a reason and a starting point of the suspicion that you seem to have garnered and used words you have used to describe yourself before.

Sorry if that upset you. :|
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Actually, I did not see that you said it, I thought MP said it, I have not totally caught up. Got home, read Llamas posts, skimmed MPs, was gonna read the rest with dinner and a nice drink :D

And I know I have said that too, but I am really trying to get away from that kind of term, it sounds baddie, when a lot of the time it isn't. Sometimes it is just stubborness, though. I can be stubborn, as, I am sure, many of us can be~
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Now there is even more that contributes to him being baddie and that’s via connections and circumstances. Let’s look Elohcin now:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=13422#p13422 Guess what she does? Votes ship. And early on too, just like Epignosis did.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129&p=13598#p13598 Here she says it’s difficult to know who to lynch. Now why doesn’t S~V~S get on HER for squashing discussion? Double standard much? And then Elohcin sets up her future vote by saying “Snow Dog does seem most suspicious as others have pointed out.” That’s a very baddie phrase if I’ve ever seen one, trust me. I’ve been there.
Elohcin wrote:
He-Man wrote: Alright babes :D

@snow dog, I said epig was being hypocritical because he is willing to punish the low posters in this game but not the game he is hosting. I find it strange. I realise its still continuing a cant really be discussed but since its obvious I felt a need to say it.

So epig why punish the low posters in this game all of a sudden?

Linki
I know I said we may want to lynch Snow Dog earlier, but there were much fewer posts at the time and he seemed to be the only one (other than low posters) that we could point our finger at. However, now I am being pinged by He-Man. He mentions that Epig is being hypocritical by wanting to punish low posters here (by voting for one of them) but does not punish them in MOTU which he is hosting. Obviously, as a host, Epig must stay neutral. He cannot punish low posters in MOTU. He can, however, look at low posters in this game as trying to fly under the radar (which is what I think many baddies will do). I think baddies will do one of two things - be a low poster to try and fly under the radar or come out aggressive and pointing fingers for no good reason just to try to get the attention of players off of them while keeping their post counts up. I think that He-Man is doing the latter. I also feel bad for LT. He-Man seems to defend her a good deal as a low poster which makes me think that he may have BTSC with her which would mean she is baddie as well. Way to call out a teammate there He-Man. :disappoint:
This is pingworthy. He-Man starts going after Epignosis, and she flip flops on Snow Dog because she’s starting to realize she might have to vote to save her teammate. She seems to strongly think He-Man and LT are baddie teammates. Just read this post! It’s absurd. Why would she say this if she were civvie? She has been very cautious in the MOTU game. Remember how she said repeatedly that she didn’t want to post anything until she was absolutely sure? This is a stark contrast.
Elohcin wrote:Oh, and I don't see how the first poll has anything to do with it all. I had no information about the poll. I voted ship for the hell of it. Like I said, nothing to go on.
This very much reads to me as the shifty-eyed baddie. “I didn’t do anything. What are you talking about? Nothing else to go on. No, I’m not baddie. Ship wasn’t the baddie option. Let’s not talk about this.” Seems she wants to squash discussion about this. Just like Epignosis saying it was “bickering” and a “red herring”.

Then there’s her vote. Even weirder!
Elohcin wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:
What has pinged me on my catch-up (so many posts for Day 1, it's great!) was Elohcin jumping in to defend Epignosis then accuse He-Man and LT of having BTSC for He-Man overly defending LT. For starters, I don't think He-Man overly defended her at all. Second, I know Elohcin and Epignosis are married IRL, so I suppose it's possible her defensiveness on his behalf is coming from a personal place, but I could just as easily see them being teammates and Elohcin was concerned at the heat Epignosis was suddenly taking. (I know, feels ironic that I'm accusing Elohcin of the same thing she accused He-Man of :blush: ).

- I never said He-Man "overly defended" LT. He did defend her low posting, however, which pinged me. Why would he do that? And, as I already think he may be a baddie, if he is defending LT, she may be a baddie as well. I'm just trying to have fun and make some speculations from what I see going on in the thread. :slick:
- Epig being my husband IRL had nothing to do with my comment about He-Man's accusation against him. I thought it was silly to compare Epig's reactions to low posters during this game with those of MOTU which he hosts. It seemed to me that He-Man was just trying to point a finger and take attention off of himself. Like I said, a host has to stay neutral whether a player posts 100 times or just once. A player can look at low posters and deduce that they may be trying to lay low to avoid confrontation and being lynched. So again, I will vote either He-Man or a low poster. :srsnod:
She starts to back off He-Man a bit and sets up a vote for a low poster. Then she votes DP who coincidentally also already had one vote against him. Come on. If Elohcin isn’t baddie, I will eat a sock. No, I will eat thousands of socks. And that's cannibalism for me!

Alright. Whew, that was a lot to catch up on. Let me just say that you are completely 100% wrong about me Alex. You are right that I was/am hesitant during MOTU. It is my first Mafia game. I was getting my feet wet, learning the ropes. I said I wouldn't post unless I was most certain of what I had to say. But, this is my second game, I have now watched many of you play the game with accusations and speculations right at the very beginning. So, I thought I would give it a try. I thought it would be fun to dive right in and be a more active player. All that did was get you to think I am a baddie. Also, I am not Epig's teammate. Just b/c I thought that he wasn't being a hypocrite doesn't mean I am either. So, to try to prove we are not teammates, I will vote Epig. Although, you will probably respond to my vote that I had no problem voting Epig b/c he already has so many votes and is sure to be lynched anyway. No matter what, I doubt you'll change your mind about me until you eventually find out my role. And, once you do....you will be eating all those socks. And after that, you will be apologizing as well. Just wait and see :lorab:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:Actually, I did not see that you said it, I thought MP said it, I have not totally caught up. Got home, read Llamas posts, skimmed MPs, was gonna read the rest with dinner and a nice drink :D

And I know I have said that too, but I am really trying to get away from that kind of term, it sounds baddie, when a lot of the time it isn't. Sometimes it is just stubborness, though. I can be stubborn, as, I am sure, many of us can be~
I did say you were exercising tunnel vision because you were refusing to see anything about Epig for quite a long time there and frothed over llama. Yes, I know it's only Day 2, but I didn't mean it as a necessarily baddie term and certainly not as an insulting one.

Elohcin wrote:
Alright. Whew, that was a lot to catch up on. Let me just say that you are completely 100% wrong about me Alex. You are right that I was/am hesitant during MOTU. It is my first Mafia game. I was getting my feet wet, learning the ropes. I said I wouldn't post unless I was most certain of what I had to say. But, this is my second game, I have now watched many of you play the game with accusations and speculations right at the very beginning. So, I thought I would give it a try. I thought it would be fun to dive right in and be a more active player. All that did was get you to think I am a baddie. Also, I am not Epig's teammate. Just b/c I thought that he wasn't being a hypocrite doesn't mean I am either. So, to try to prove we are not teammates, I will vote Epig. Although, you will probably respond to my vote that I had no problem voting Epig b/c he already has so many votes and is sure to be lynched anyway. No matter what, I doubt you'll change your mind about me until you eventually find out my role. And, once you do....you will be eating all those socks. And after that, you will be apologizing as well. Just wait and see :lorab:
If I'm wrong, then who do you think is baddie? Why are you voting Epig? You don't even say more than just "to try to prove we are not teammates, I will vote Epig." Which reads to me as "I am Epig's teammate and I'm going to try to prove to you that I'm not."

Why did you vote for DP? If you seriously thought what people were saying about Snow Dog early in the game made him most suspicious, why did you drop it absolutely and completely, only to then turn to He-Man looking suspicious, and then not mentioning any of those things again and voting a low poster? How was DP most worthy of your vote and seemingly most baddie?

And I really don't think I'll be eating socks. ;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

But if it makes you feel any better, S~V~S, I'll say you're being SUPER STUBBORN instead of exercising tunnelvision, lol.

That being said, I'm still open to the idea llama could be baddie. I just am not feeling it.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Everyone had just about enough of the murder and mayhem and they hatched a plan. The group decided they would sneak out just before dawn to see if Epignosis was lurking around in the dark. So they all left the safety of their homes and gathered behind the barely lit trees...

Just then, Dennis logged on to the server and he couldn't believe what he saw!

The group pounced on Epignosis hitting him with bits of rocks, tools and fists. When they backed away, they beheld Epigosis's dead body.

Good! Said Dennis, I didn't want him to eat my brain!

Epignosis has been lynched, he was the Zombie.
You have 23 hours to get your PMs in!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

YES! See you later, Epig. BIH Zombie!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

YAY~!!! Never so glad to have been mistaken :)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:YAY~!!! Never so glad to have been mistaken :)
Well, what do you think, Elohcin next? And do you still feel like llama is bad as strongly as you did before, or does this change your opinion at all?
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 27

Post by LittleTiger »

Excellent result!!! :D And AWESOME pic of Andrew :dance:
ImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

:fiesta:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Well, what do you think, Elohcin next? And do you still feel like llama is bad as strongly as you did before, or does this change your opinion at all?
I don't know what to think of Elo~ she certainbly sounded bad in that last post.

And my reasons for suspecting Llama are still there, although this death makes it less likely, tbh. But still very possible~ although it is likely that Indi was a civ, and NOT Spider, which I find relieving since she did not really come across as baddie to me :)

But it was Llamas behavior that caught my eye, and he has not done much since to make me feel differently, although this result says to me that i could just really suck at reading Llama, time will tell.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

:D
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Epignosis »

Jokes on all of you. I was already dead. :zombie:

And soon you will be too!

We all float, you know.

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

Yay! Nice try talking your way out of the lynch Epig. :wine:

Sooooo, since the whole reason I voted for Epignosis Day 1 was due to suspecting Elohcin who I felt was parroting him, I definitely want to take a closer look at Elohcin for Epignosis' teammate. :srsnod:
ImageImage

indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 29

Post by indiglo »

:fiesta: Image Image
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

:yay: Woo-Hoo! Let's get those baddies! Bye-bye Epi!

Sorry honey.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 29

Post by indiglo »

:zombie: Looks like my dead zombie party is affecting gameplay still. :dance:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote::yay: Woo-Hoo! Let's get those baddies! Bye-bye Epi!

Sorry honey.
This is what happens when husbands and wives share computers.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Elohcin wrote:

Sorry honey.
And share Baddie Teams :rolleyes:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:

Sorry honey.
No my dear. This is what happens when you don't log in yourself and just hop on and go to town.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Snow Dog »

Well played Rob.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Snow Dog »

LittleTiger wrote:Excellent result!!! :D And AWESOME pic of Andrew :dance:
Dennis.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Re: MINECRAFT - NIGHT TWO

Post by Ambray »

Great result! Though shame he was the zombie as we don't know where that kill has gone now..

Makes me rub my head a little bit at somebody though. :eye:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

YES! Fantastic result there! BIH Epignosis! :D

I think Elohcin definitely needs to be looked at more deeply for the next lynch.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I don't know what to think of Elo~ she certainbly sounded bad in that last post.

And my reasons for suspecting Llama are still there, although this death makes it less likely, tbh. But still very possible~ although it is likely that Indi was a civ, and NOT Spider, which I find relieving since she did not really come across as baddie to me :)

But it was Llamas behavior that caught my eye, and he has not done much since to make me feel differently, although this result says to me that i could just really suck at reading Llama, time will tell.
Sounds good, thanks for the response. I'm torn on llama (and Snow Dog), frankly, but I guess I am leaning slightly more baddie on Snow Dog. Not sure at this point. I would like to think you are civvie as well, but I still don't know.

I am wholeheartedly for an Elohcin lynch tomorrow and I am absolutely sure she is baddie. That being said, I think we need to still analyze where to go after that for the other two teammates as well as the SK, naturally. I'm not sure what the deal is with the wolves either, but let's assume that we only have to rid ourselves of 3 more baddies and the SK.

Another thought I had was doesn't Stevie have 3 NKs? Couldn't he just NK Elohcin tonight; do we really need to lynch her?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yes, we really need to lynch her to be 100% certain, I think. If she is NKed, we don't really know, and we need to as it will illuminate many peoples thoughts on other people.

If Stevie is sure, then he should do what he thinks best. I personally would like to know, though.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Ebwop~ otherwise we will be lynching people based on the supposition that she was bad, based on one players list.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by blindfaeth »

Good job all :)

I think one of llama and snow dog must be bad. Snow dog really seemed to be trying to steer the masses away from the epig lynch, I wonder if he was just a mistaken civvie or a teammate going for wifom. I'd feel comfortable looking at either of them or Eloh day 3.

Linki, I kind of agree, I'd hate to make choices based on an uncertainty, but ultimately that decision is in Stevie's hands
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:Yes, we really need to lynch her to be 100% certain, I think. If she is NKed, we don't really know, and we need to as it will illuminate many peoples thoughts on other people.

If Stevie is sure, then he should do what he thinks best. I personally would like to know, though.
Part of me feels that way because I really like to have the certainty/concrete evidence, but the part of me feels there is absolutely no way she is NOT Epignosis's teammate, so why waste an entire day's lynch on her when we can try and get #3? I mean, since we saw Epignosis flipped baddie, do we really need to see Elohcin? I know I don't.

I don't know, it's something to think about anyway.

Linki with BF: I agree and I'm leaning Snow Dog over llama if one of them is baddie. What is giving me pause is that I could see him as a mistaken civvie. But I think Snow Dog's behavior here is a contrast to MacGyver (where he was effectively civvie but was the indy) and llama's seems very similar to other games I've seen from him.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Besides, since Stevie has 3 NK attempts, when is he ever supposed to use them if he's not supposed to use them when it's seemingly very evident? I'd rather him do that than feel less confident but go on his gut and "guess" someone the thread hasn't been throwing around as a suspect and it turns out it's a civvie and we never know.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It is Stevies decision; I know that when i ninja, I like to follow my instincts, and let the thread take care of the really obvious ones. But thats me.

No point arguing about Stevies power, he will do as he sees fit, which works for me :) I don't like telling people how to use their night powers.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Another thought is, what would lynching Elohcin tell us about both of their teammates that we wouldn't know having lynched Epignosis already? I personally think there's more to be gained from how people have been talking about Epignosis, especially early in the game, and those who pushed for ship.

Oh, and that reminds me, guess who pushed ship pretty hard? Snowie. Honestly, as much as I'd love to unanimously lynch Elohcin tomorrow, I think I'm starting to convince myself that Stevie NKing Elohcin and us lynching Snow Dog tomorrow might be better.

But that's just my two cents. Maybe there's something I'm not considering here.

Linki with S~V~S: Sure, I realize that. I'm not forcing Stevie to do anything, but what does it hurt to talk about it? If I were in his position, I would not want to be going purely on my instincts, but perhaps that's just me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yes, we really need to lynch her to be 100% certain, I think. If she is NKed, we don't really know, and we need to as it will illuminate many peoples thoughts on other people.

Part of me feels that way because I really like to have the certainty/concrete evidence, but the part of me feels there is absolutely no way she is NOT Epignosis's teammate, so why waste an entire day's lynch on her when we can try and get #3? I mean, since we saw Epignosis flipped baddie, do we really need to see Elohcin? I know I don't.

Linki with BF: I agree and I'm leaning Snow Dog over llama if one of them is baddie. What is giving me pause is that I could see him as a mistaken civvie. But I think Snow Dog's behavior here is a contrast to MacGyver (where he was effectively civvie but was the indy) and llama's seems very similar to other games I've seen from him.
Yeah, we all know you don't think Llama is bad, you have said so repeatedly. Personally, having hosted him in MacG, I think this game is totally opposed to that one, what with the crypticness and the refusal to talk about the suspicion of him. I see it very differently than you do.

Linki~ MP, the more you try to say we should just let Elo die without the knowledge it would bring, either way, makes me more and more leery of you, confirmed or not. Knowledge is power, and with a 24 hour lynch, having a candidate we can all agree on seems a good thing. I think we need to KNOW for sure, since it will put much of what has happened in the thread into perspective.

Like i said, i am sure Stevie will do right :)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Yeah, we all know you don't think Llama is bad, you have said so repeatedly. Personally, having hosted him in MacG, I think this game is totally opposed to that one, what with the crypticness and the refusal to talk about the suspicion of him. I see it very differently than you do.

Linki~ MP, the more you try to say we should just let Elo die without the knowledge it would bring, either way, makes me more and more leery of you, confirmed or not. Knowledge is power, and with a 24 hour lynch, having a candidate we can all agree on seems a good thing. I think we need to KNOW for sure, since it will put much of what has happened in the thread into perspective.

Like i said, i am sure Stevie will do right :)
No need to be snarky just because you disagree with me. I'm not advocating llama73 for civvie of the day, but I think Snow Dog being baddie makes more sense to me.

How would that make you more leery of me? Just because you disagree with me? Ridiculous. The fact is that I am indeed a civvie and I don't know if you are, but I've been putting value in your input regardless. And just because I'm confirmed doesn't mean Stevie or everyone has to listen to me. Doesn't matter to me; I'm cool with an Elohcin lynch as well. I've said my thoughts on the matter and I'll go back to studying.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I wasn't being snarky
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also calling peoples opinions "ridiculous" is not very open minded, lol.

What makes me leery is you trying to advocate quiet death in the night for someone whose death will give us all knowledge and a direction. If you are right that she was bad, that gives us a place to look. I would think you would want her exposed as a baddie, since her being bad is something that gives us a starting point for the next lynch. I am not 100% on Snow Dog, not even close. I would be willing to vote for Elo, though.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

I wanted to chime in with some Minecraft knowledge about how the wolves work in the game because it might help us understand their potential nature in this game. In Minecraft, wolves are neutral mobs. The player character (Stevie) can feed bones collected from killing skeletons to wolves to tame them and make them into loyal followers who will attack aggro mobs (zombie, skeleton, spider, creeper) on sight. I think the only way they will attack the player character (Stevie) in the game is if you attack them first.

So that being said, I'm leaning towards the wolves being more on the side of neutral indies with the possibility of becoming civvie-friendly.
ImageImage

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:I wasn't being snarky
I must have misread your tone then, apologies. I do realize I've been more than vocal regarding my thoughts (and llama, specifically), but so have you, so it struck me as a snarky comment. I also did not intend to irritate you with my theory that you are baddie, but it's how I was reading the thread. I have to admit to being a bit more receptive to negativity because this mundane preparation for this test is at times depressing and draining, especially in the weekend before, and what little social interaction I do get is purely through playing these games because I don't have time for anything else (not that I'm the type to do much of anything else anyway). Being able to check in here during my quick (or not so quick, lol) breaks keeps me sane.

That being said, I realize I can at times monopolize the thread, and it's not in an attempt to be a controlling a-hole or anything, but I'll try to be conscious of that. I just always voice my thoughts whenever I have them, I hardly hold anything back. It's one of the reasons I often don't make it until endgame, whether as civvie or baddie, but in my mind, especially as civvie, the game has to run on discussion -- otherwise, it's near impossible to win because you can't sift out the baddies. I must say this game has been awesome in terms of discussion so far, like others have mentioned already.

S~V~S wrote:Also calling peoples opinions "ridiculous" is not very open minded, lol.

What makes me leery is you trying to advocate quiet death in the night for someone whose death will give us all knowledge and a direction. If you are right that she was bad, that gives us a place to look. I would think you would want her exposed as a baddie, since her being bad is something that gives us a starting point for the next lynch. I am not 100% on Snow Dog, not even close. I would be willing to vote for Elo, though.
It is ridiculous; why would you be leery of me when I was lynched and you saw my role? That has nothing to do with being open-minded, all due respect of course!

How does it give us any more direction than we already have? Again, I stand by my thoughts on the matter, but I really don't care, I'll lynch Elohcin gladly because I am incredibly confident she is baddie. It's a numbers game to me. The sooner we can get rid of the baddies, the better, and if it is nearly absolutely certain Elohcin is baddie anyway, why waste a lynch on her, especially when Stevie is very likely still alive at this point and has not just 1 but 3 NK attempts? That's just my viewpoint, and you and others are allowed to disagree. I totally see your point and I don't completely disagree with it. That being said, I'm done voicing my thoughts on it now though because there's no reason for me to go on about it.

I am not near 100% on Snow Dog either. In fact, a part of me thinks we could have two civvies in Snow Dog and llama. But... looking at the player list, I don't know if there would be two others that would make more sense; I would logically have to think at least one of those is bad. But I don't know. I suppose looking at the very beginning when Epig was just being eyed by He-Man might help. I'm curious to see if reywaS is still reading his llama and Epig theory.

Seemingly random question for you, what do you think of Rox?

Flyin' High wrote:I wanted to chime in with some Minecraft knowledge about how the wolves work in the game because it might help us understand their potential nature in this game. In Minecraft, wolves are neutral mobs. The player character (Stevie) can feed bones collected from killing skeletons to wolves to tame them and make them into loyal followers who will attack aggro mobs (zombie, skeleton, spider, creeper) on sight. I think the only way they will attack the player character (Stevie) in the game is if you attack them first.

So that being said, I'm leaning towards the wolves being more on the side of neutral indies with the possibility of becoming civvie-friendly.
Wow, that does help. I would like to think you're onto something here. Let's hope so and let's hope we don't "attack them first", if that makes sense.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

BIH Zombie and bye Epig. :dance:
Feels good to be right and I am so glad I followed HeMan's original suspicion and stuck with it - with the help of several others.

Why ask someone else Sock? What do YOU think of me?

I, too, think Stevie should use his powers however they wish to. :)
;)

Return to “Previous Side Missions”