[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1041

Re: [DAY 13] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:On RYM, the concept of "infodumping" doesn't exist (until #88 when I brought it from here) because revealing role-related information is considered the norm and not some kind of controversial behavior. That's why I think guys like seaside, Choutas, and Strawhenge all struggled mightily with that rule in this game -- it's foreign to RYMers and they've never been faced with that particular variable.
None of the examples I mentioned, save for perhaps Golden in here, were infodumps. I guess they could be technically called rolehints, that said roles later would have used, especially under lynch pressure, to try to make the players figure it out and avoid the mislynch.
Diiny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Diiny »

Can someone link the voting histories?
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Spoiler: show
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1491
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Diiny wrote:Can someone link the voting histories?
MM did a lot of work in that arena. In case you're not aware of the poll results thread though, Here.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

How. Long. Has. This. Fucking. Thread. Existed.
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:To be fair Rico, I don't think Diiny being Mac's counterwagon on Day 6 precludes him from being mafia-aligned. I do think there is other evidence to suggest that though.
Yes, the reveal that only MacBaddie voted on that counterwagon, despite requesting it in the open, makes me wonder just a bit, but does Mac's attitude tell you he was resigned to Diiny, as teamie, becoming his counterwagon, or indifferent, knowing Diiny is not his teammate?
Mac openly resisted Diiny as the counterwagon on Day 6 (he literally told motel room he wanted it to be DrWilgy). I later interpreted this as a WIFOMburger in Diiny's favor and not in Doc's favor. It's possible I had it backwards.
Yeah, but we don't know Wilgy's flip, so it could have still been an attempt, as you've said, to push for an unlikely Wilgy (as teammate) lynch, only to not leave breadcrumbs afterwards, by sounding like he was truly invested in Wilgy's lynch and instead WIperFOoM all over the place.

I did a summary of Mac's interactions with Wilgy and Diiny, before end of N12 (with links to the original reads, as well). Maybe check it out and give your impression on who looks more likely as Mac's teammate in that whole affair (or in general).
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Diiny wrote:How. Long. Has. This. Fucking. Thread. Existed.
A month and four days and counting.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

In my interactive reviews I thought Wilgy looked a lot worse than Diiny, I agree. I think he's a better SK candidate than mafia right now. I only meant to convey that I don't think his being the Day 6 counterwagon is conclusive evidence.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

I haven't got it in me to case Rico/Russ tonight but I still can't tear myself away from the thread. If you've any actually defensible shit to fling at me, now's the time.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Diiny wrote:I haven't got it in me to case Rico/Russ tonight but I still can't tear myself away from the thread. If you've any actually defensible shit to fling at me, now's the time.
I readily grant that the case against you is largely process of elimination right now. That's not something you can defend against -- and I'm sorry for that. The best thing you can do for yourself right now if you're town is convince me and others that someone else is what you're accused of being.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

With due apologies, I must go to bed right now.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Diiny wrote:I haven't got it in me to case Rico/Russ tonight but I still can't tear myself away from the thread. If you've any actually defensible shit to fling at me, now's the time.
I readily grant that the case against you is largely process of elimination right now. That's not something you can defend against -- and I'm sorry for that. The best thing you can do for yourself right now if you're town is convince me and others that someone else is what you're accused of being.
This is why I'm waiting to case Rico and Russ, I know that town's chances are based on me doing this to the best of my ability.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Although, J, why do you suspect I'm SK over Rico/russ? Why do you inherantly trust them above me? I don't see why you don't case us all.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 959
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: [DAY 3] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Marmot »

a2thezebra wrote:If The Great Curve is out there reading this, I suggest they use their one-time power today.

Also, I think someone claimed he was a terrorist, claimed to avert a catastrophe.
Wert zebra being Pulled Up, there is this post.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

^^^and this post came on Night 3, just after the lynch that seaside presumable "looked" at.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Diiny wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
This is why I'm waiting to case Rico and Russ, I know that town's chances are based on me doing this to the best of my ability.
If Ricochet offers a case on you being SK, and you pick it apart and make a solid defense, where does that leave us?

This is a crucial situation that requires proaction. If you are not the SK (or mafia), defending yourself will not get either of them lynched.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

I mean I'm waiting to do it because I don't want to fuck it up and I want to do it properly and not in bed at 2am; I understand what you mean.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Diiny wrote:I mean I'm waiting to do it because I don't want to fuck it up and I want to do it properly and not in bed at 2am; I understand what you mean.
Gotcha.

This game has actually been going on since September 30th, if we include Day 0.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 314
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:This game has actually been going on since September 30th, if we include Day 0.
Shouldn't this be in pedantic pink?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:This game has actually been going on since September 30th, if we include Day 0.
Shouldn't this be in pedantic pink?
If it was, then you'd be unable to respond to it. :P Actually that's not true.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Also, I'm not pleased about the prospect of Russtifinko being mafia. He was my first suspect.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Diiny wrote:Although, J, why do you suspect I'm SK over Rico/russ? Why do you inherantly trust them above me? I don't see why you don't case us all.
Night 5.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Re: [DAY 6] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Matt F wrote:HOSTS - If the Mafia or Serial Killer is prevented from making a kill for whatever reason, do you still show their kill attempt in the Night Post? If the Mafia or Serial Killer simply don't make an attempt, do you completely ignore them in the Night Post?

Thank you
Yes to both questions.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:If The Great Curve is out there reading this, I suggest they use their one-time power today.

Also, I think someone claimed he was a terrorist, claimed to avert a catastrophe.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:^^^and this post came on Night 3, just after the lynch that seaside presumable "looked" at.
He could have instinctively asked for Great Curve to check what might happened after a Day phase in which Golden won a lynch with 6 votes, yet bea got killed with no votes. ... although it's a bit murky to understand why zebra would request vote manipulations to be checked, when what happened was more a thing of roles manipulation.

Plus, for the umpteenth time, I don't understand why seaside would suspect seeing anything on JJJ or Diiny, if one of them is supposed to be Blind and there were no drugs involved (because Night 2 was skipped). If I would have had that role (the song is probably my favorite TH one) and had checked Day 3 and saw that there was one vote less (Blind) and/or one vote more (Pulled Up), both not fitting a baddie's role (Drugs giving +2), I would be pretty bad at my role to leave breadcrumbs on this being suspicious. Nothing against seaside, but I think we're making stuff out of a legacy that he didn't really leave. Or, if he did, it's not a good one.

Also, after a good night's sleep, I realized my "Pulled Up could have had +1 on LC D2" logic was 3am shit tier, because Pulled Up only gets empowered by non-civ lynches, not by civ mislynches. :blush:

So that leaves us with two explanations: Blind is Diiny and there was no interference with the main wagons. JJJ (or Russ? :shrug:) is Blind and their vote fortunately stuck on LC. Put this in a vacuum and, yeah, it's a 50-50 between Diiny and JJJ. But add in some other cues for Diiny being bad (unlikelihood of him being mafia, his absence), compared to JJJ pretty much being Satan incarnate if he's bad, plus some other factors I can (questioning JJJ to good result) or can't be specific about, and I'm leaning Diiny is bad, JJJ is Blind.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340

Re: [DAY 11] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by a2thezebra »

Strawhenge wrote:Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm bothered that if there's a 2 vs 1 LyLo, the Blind role could turn this entire month long immense mafia game into a roll of the dice. There's nothing that can be done though I don't think.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

We can't afford to eliminate anymore civs. Blind's vote on lylo will be 50-50 and, yes, it's true that, if the lylo will be 2 civs - 1 baddie, Blind's vote along with the other civ, should they vote the baddie, will be a dice roll. I have in mind a variant that might work slightly better for the civs, but I'd rather not say it out loud, where baddie ears could hear it.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Also, I just had a dream in which zebra, Choutas and MacBaddie were posting without their dead color on and interfering with the endgame. Thing is, I wasn't even at home in my dream, I was at the countryside. :huh: Now where did I put those meds...
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340

Post by a2thezebra »

Ricochet wrote:Also, I just had a dream in which zebra, Choutas and MacBaddie were posting without their dead color on and interfering with the endgame. Thing is, I wasn't even at home in my dream, I was at the countryside. :huh: Now where did I put those meds...
Choutas wrote: Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 221

Post by Golden »

Hey, MovingPictures, Rico's dream was clearly prophetic and it means you should host-rezz lots of people. Including me, of course. Not only zebra, choutas and mac.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

^Aren't you still in limbo, trying to find Mal? :huh:
*bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

Forget Star Wars Episode VII.

Coming in a mafia forum near you, Summer 2016.

Ish.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I wonder if I'll make it to 1k myself. :grin:
Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Choutas »

Let's not forget the theme.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ricochet wrote:Also, I just had a dream in which zebra, Choutas and MacBaddie were posting without their dead color on and interfering with the endgame. Thing is, I wasn't even at home in my dream, I was at the countryside. :huh: Now where did I put those meds...
I dream about mafia games way more often than I should, so I can relate.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Choutas wrote:Let's not forget the theme.
MGM ew
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I thought the 8-bit version of TMbtP I used for Wilgy's death was fun. :nicenod:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think you need more host posts about buildings and food.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think you need more host posts about buildings and food.
I am currently located in a building.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think you need more host posts about buildings and food.
I am currently located in a building.
I am currently located with food. :nicenod:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Metalmarsh89 wrote:^^^and this post came on Night 3, just after the lynch that seaside presumable "looked" at.
He could have instinctively asked for Great Curve to check what might happened after a Day phase in which Golden won a lynch with 6 votes, yet bea got killed with no votes. ... although it's a bit murky to understand why zebra would request vote manipulations to be checked, when what happened was more a thing of roles manipulation.

Ricochet wrote:Plus, for the umpteenth time, I don't understand why seaside would suspect seeing anything on JJJ or Diiny, if one of them is supposed to be Blind and there were no drugs involved (because Night 2 was skipped). If I would have had that role (the song is probably my favorite TH one) and had checked Day 3 and saw that there was one vote less (Blind) and/or one vote more (Pulled Up), both not fitting a baddie's role (Drugs giving +2), I would be pretty bad at my role to leave breadcrumbs on this being suspicious. Nothing against seaside, but I think we're making stuff out of a legacy that he didn't really leave. Or, if he did, it's not a good one.
Jay mentioned this before, and I agree with him (especially since he was the one who suggested it). Seaside checked the lynch, saw a number on you that was not 6 (so probably less than 6), and rather than assume all of the role possibilities, he assumed bad news.

On the other hand, Blind's vote should not have been randomized at that point, right? By my understanding, Blind's "range" should have been 0 on that day.
Ricochet wrote:Also, after a good night's sleep, I realized my "Pulled Up could have had +1 on LC D2" logic was 3am shit tier, because Pulled Up only gets empowered by non-civ lynches, not by civ mislynches. :blush:

So that leaves us with two explanations: Blind is Diiny and there was no interference with the main wagons. JJJ (or Russ? :shrug:) is Blind and their vote fortunately stuck on LC. Put this in a vacuum and, yeah, it's a 50-50 between Diiny and JJJ. But add in some other cues for Diiny being bad (unlikelihood of him being mafia, his absence), compared to JJJ pretty much being Satan incarnate if he's bad, plus some other factors I can (questioning JJJ to good result) or can't be specific about, and I'm leaning Diiny is bad, JJJ is Blind.
I would agree with this in general though.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EBWOP:
Ricochet wrote:Plus, for the umpteenth time, I don't understand why seaside would suspect seeing anything on JJJ or Diiny, if one of them is supposed to be Blind and there were no drugs involved (because Night 2 was skipped). If I would have had that role (the song is probably my favorite TH one) and had checked Day 3 and saw that there was one vote less (Blind) and/or one vote more (Pulled Up), both not fitting a baddie's role (Drugs giving +2), I would be pretty bad at my role to leave breadcrumbs on this being suspicious. Nothing against seaside, but I think we're making stuff out of a legacy that he didn't really leave. Or, if he did, it's not a good one.
Jay mentioned this before, and I agree with him (especially since he was the one who suggested it). Seaside checked the lynch, saw a number on you that was not 6 (so probably less than 6), and rather than assume all of the role possibilities, he assumed bad news.

On the other hand, Blind's vote should not have been randomized at that point, right? By my understanding, Blind's "range" should have been 0 on that day.
Ricochet wrote:Also, after a good night's sleep, I realized my "Pulled Up could have had +1 on LC D2" logic was 3am shit tier, because Pulled Up only gets empowered by non-civ lynches, not by civ mislynches. :blush:

I would agree with this in general though.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Ricochet wrote:^Aren't you still in limbo, trying to find Mal? :huh:
*bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

Forget Star Wars Episode VII.

Coming in a mafia forum near you, Summer 2016.

Ish.
It came Winter of 2015, actually.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MetalMarsh wrote:Jay mentioned this before, and I agree with him (especially since he was the one who suggested it). Seaside checked the lynch, saw a number on you that was not 6 (so probably less than 6), and rather than assume all of the role possibilities, he assumed bad news.

This is also true. Further evidence of not believing seaside really checked that Day or saw something on Jay and/or Diiny.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Sloonei wrote: It came Winter of 2015, actually.
JJJ told me about that.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
MetalMarsh wrote:Jay mentioned this before, and I agree with him (especially since he was the one who suggested it). Seaside checked the lynch, saw a number on you that was not 6 (so probably less than 6), and rather than assume all of the role possibilities, he assumed bad news.

This is also true. Further evidence of not believing seaside really checked that Day or saw something on Jay and/or Diiny.
If Pulled Up and Blind's votes were both there, Golden still could have won the tie, right?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

If Pulled Up and Blind's votes were both there, Golden still could have won the tie, right?
What tie?

Golden won as top wagon. Blind being on me and misfiring would have just dropped me lower by one vote.

If Pulled Up voted Golden (say... b24) then he further pushed Golden into getting lynched. If Pulled Up didn't vote on either wagons (say... Zebra or Matt), it didn't change anything.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:What tie?

Golden won as top wagon. Blind being on me and misfiring would have just dropped me lower by one vote.

If Pulled Up voted Golden (say... b24) then he further pushed Golden into getting lynched. If Pulled Up didn't vote on either wagons (say... Zebra or Matt), it didn't change anything.
As I just pointed out, Blind couldn't have misfired on Day 3. On Day 1, a civilian was lynched, so his range went up to +1. On Day 2, mafia was lynched, so his range would go back down to 0.

So on Day 3, his vote would have been accurate.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:What tie?

As I just pointed out, Blind couldn't have misfired on Day 3. On Day 1, a civilian was lynched, so his range went up to +1. On Day 2, mafia was lynched, so his range would go back down to 0.

So on Day 3, his vote would have been accurate.
Derp.

It still wasn't a tie. ;)
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 215

Post by DrWilgy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I thought the 8-bit version of TMbtP I used for Wilgy's death was fun. :nicenod:
Indeed! I enjoyed it so much I started working on this:
and have been trying to get it adjusted to the beat of the song.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Going to employ the method I mentioned a while ago for SK-hunting -- checking interactions with his victims to see what I come up with.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”